Movie Quote Zen!

Here lies games and other Zen Threads for the USS Zealous

Moderator: [Sim] Zealous - Hosts

Movie Quote Zen!

Postby Ti'ana » Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:14 pm

This is a place to put your favorite movie quotes! Humorous, silly, stupid or zen-like, put em all here!! A good resource for the movie quotes forum game as well! have fun!
Lt. Cmdr. Ti'ana Sullivan
XO, USS Zealous
Manheim Fleet Captain
Ti'ana
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby Ti'ana » Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:43 pm

FINDING NEMO::

"You were like, whoa. and then I was like, whoa. and then you were like whoooooaa!"

"I'm H2O intolerant!"

"Ohh, you made me ink!"

"The sea monkies stole my money....yes I'm a natural blue..."

" I promised I would never let anything ever happen to him.... "
" That's kind of a funny thing to promise... You can't never let anything happen to him because then nothing would ever happen to him...."

"MINE MINE MINE MINE!!!"

"You have serious thrill issues, dude!"

"Do not make any sudden movements. Hop inside my mouth if you want to live"

"That's the shortest redlight I've ever seen!"

"To the top of Mount WannaHockALoogy!"

"Fin....noggin....duuuuude!"

"Hey there little guy. I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine. He shall be my squishy."

"You so totally rock Squirt!"

"Grab shell dude!"

"I'm obnoxious!"

"Whoa, no hurling on the shell dude, just waxed it."

"Wow, he touched the butt!"

"Hey look! Scum angel!"

"Fish are friends, not food."
XO, USS Zealous
Manheim Fleet Captain
Ti'ana
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby Ti'ana » Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:49 pm

Disney's view on men:::

The men up there don't like a lot of blabber. (Duh)
They think a girl who gossips is a bore. (Oh really)
Yes, on land it's much preferred for ladies not to say a word, and after all dear, what is idle prattle for? ((Know why?)
Come on, they're not all that impressed with conversation.
True gentlemen avoid it when they can. (Yeah right)
But they dote and swoon and fawn on a lady who's withdrawn.
It's she who holds her tongue who gets a man! (how true)
XO, USS Zealous
Manheim Fleet Captain
Ti'ana
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby Ti'ana » Tue Dec 09, 2003 6:11 pm

The Wisdom of Monty Python:

"Our life must seem very dull to a brave knight like yourself...bathing, dressing, undressing, knitting exciting underwear..."

"THERE ARE THOSE WHO CALL ME...Tim?"

"Bloody peasant!"

"HE must be a king. Why? He ain't got $hi- all over him."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

"On second thought, let's not go to Camelot, 'tis a silly place."

"Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?!"

"Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm bein repressed!"

"This new learning amazes me Sir Bedevier. Explain to me again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes."

"Listen, lad. I built this kingdom up from nothing. When I started here, all there was was swamp. Other kings said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em. It sank into the swamp. So, I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third one. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one... stayed up! And that's what you're gonna get, lad: the strongest castle in these islands."

"Where'd you get the coconuts?"

"The Black Knight always triumphs!"

"Fetche la vache!"

"You tit! I soiled my armour I was so scared!"

"just because some watery tart threw a sword at you, doesn't give you the right to be king."

"By the end of this day, were going to have a marriage....or a hanging. Either way were going to have a bloody good time!"

"I waggle my genitalia at your auntie."

" Where, behind the rabbit?
It IS the rabbit."

"what's he gonna do, nibble your bum?"

"I mean, if I went 'round saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!"
XO, USS Zealous
Manheim Fleet Captain
Ti'ana
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby Zania Jaarda » Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:59 pm

Memorable Quotes from Tron (1982)

Yori: I knew you'd escape. They haven't built a circuit that could hold you!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crom: Look. This... is all a mistake. I'm just a compound interest program. I work at a savings and loan! I can't play these video games!

Guard: Sure you can, pal. Look like a natural athlete if I ever saw one.

Crom: Who, me? Are you kidding? No, I run out to check on T-bill rates, I get outta breath. Hey, look, you guys are gonna make my user, Mr. Henderson, very angry. He's a full-branch manager.

Guard: Great. Another religious nut.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Disappointed with Sark.)
Master Control Program: You've enjoyed all the power you've been given, haven't you? I wonder how you'd take to working in a pocket calculator.
Dumont: Yes I'm old. Old enough to remember when the MCP was just a chess program!
Kevin Flynn: On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:01 pm

Master Control Program: You're in trouble, program. Why don't you make it easy on yourself. Who's your user?

CLU: Forget it, mister high-and-mighty Master Control! You're not going to make me talk!

Master Control Program: Suit yourself.
Sark: Greetings. The Master Control Program has chosen you to serve your system on the Game Grid. Those of you who continue to profess a belief in the Users will receive the standard substandard training, which will result in your eventual elimination. Those of you who renounce this superstitious and hysterical belief will be eligible to join the warrior elite of the MCP. You will each receive an identity disk. Everything you do or learn will be imprinted on this disk. If you lose your disk or fail to obey commands, you will be subject to immediate de-resolution. That will be all.
Sark: What kind of program is he?

Master Control Program: He's not any kind of program, Sark. He's a user.

Sark: A user?

Master Control Program: What's the matter, Sark? You look nervous.

Sark: Users... well, I mean... users wrote us. A user even wrote you!

Master Control Program: No one user wrote me! I'm worth millions of man-years!
Master Control Program: You're getting brutal, Sark. Brutal and needlessly sadistic.

Sark: Thank you, Master Control.
Ed Dillinger: If you've seen one Consumer Electronics Show, you've seen them all.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:02 pm

Dr. Walter Gibbs: Ha, ha. You've got to expect some static. After all, computers are just machines; they can't think.

Alan Bradley: Some programs will be thinking soon.

Dr. Walter Gibbs: Won't that be grand? Computers and the programs will start thinking and the people will stop.
Lora: You know, Flynn has been thinking of breaking into the system ever since Dillinger canned him. And he had Group 7 access.

Alan Bradley: (sour) Flynn had access to you too.
Alan Bradley: The best programmer Encom ever had, and he ends up playing Space Cowboy in some back room.
Alan Bradley: You invented Space Paranoids?

Kevin Flynn: Paranoids, Matrix Blaster, Vice Squad, a whole slew of them. I was this close to starting my own little enterprise, man. But enter another software engineer. Not so young, not so bright, but very very sneaky. Ed Dillinger. So one night, our boy Flynn, he goes to his terminal, tries to read up his file. I get nothing on there, it's a big blank. Okay, now we take you three months later. Dillinger presents Encom with five video games, that's HE'S invented. The slime didn't even change the names, man! He gets a big, fat promotion. And thus begins his meteoric rise to---what is he now? Executive VP?

Lora: Senior exec.

Kevin Flynn: SENIOR exec...?
(sighs)

Kevin Flynn: Meanwhile, the kids are putting eight million quarters A WEEK into Paranoids machines. I don't see a dime except what I squeeze out of here.
Dr. Walter Gibbs: User requests are what computers are for!

Ed Dillinger: DOING OUR BUSINESS is what computers are for.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:04 pm

Ed Dillinger: Encom isn't the business you started in your garage anymore. We're bidding accounts in thirty different countries -- new defense systems. We have one of the most sophisticated pieces of equipment in existence.

Dr. Walter Gibbs: I know all that. Sometimes I wish I were back in that garage.

Ed Dillinger: That can be arranged, Walter.
(A Bit flies around Flynn's head in a Recognizer.)
Kevin Flynn: Hey! Hold it right there!

Bit: Yes.

Kevin Flynn: What do you mean, "yes"?

Kevin Flynn: Is that all you can say?

Bit: No.

Kevin Flynn: Know anything else?

Kevin Flynn: Positive and negative, huh. You're a bit, aren't you?

Kevin Flynn: Well, where's your program? Isn't he going to miss you?

Bit: No.

Kevin Flynn: I'M your program?

Kevin Flynn: I've got a mouth to feed.

Bit: Yesyesyesyes!
(Flynn is flying a Recognizer.)

Kevin Flynn: Pretty good driving, huh?

(Crash!)

Bit: No!

Kevin Flynn: Who asked you?
Dumont: All that is visible must grow beyond itself, and extend into the realm of the invisible.
Kevin Flynn: I hate to disappoint you pal but most of the time that's the way it is for users too.

Tron: Stranger and stranger.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:05 pm

Master Control Program: End of Line!
Kevin Flynn: Greetings, programs!
Kevin Flynn: It's time I leveled with you. I'm what you guys call a User.

Yori: You're a User?

Kevin Flynn: I kinda took a wrong turn somewhere.
Guard: Vacate entry port, program! I said, move!

Kevin Flynn: Hey! Look, if this is about those parking tickets, I can explain everything, okay?
(About the digitizing laser.)
Alan Bradley: Great. Can it send me to Hawaii?

Lora: Yep, but you gotta purchase your program 30 days in advance.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:07 pm

Kevin Flynn: You were never much for small talk, were you?

(to Alan)
Kevin Flynn: She still leave her clothes all over the floor?

Lora: Flynn!

Alan Bradley: No!

Lora: Alan!

Alan Bradley: I mean, not that often.

Lora: Now you can see why all his friends are 14 years old!
Alan Bradley: Flynn, are you embezzling?

Kevin Flynn: "Embezzling" is such an ugly word, Mr. Bradley.
Kevin Flynn: Oh man, this isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening.
Ram: I'd say "Welcome Friend". But not here. Not like this.

Crom: I don't even know what I'm doing here.

Ram: Do you believe in the Users?

Crom: Sure I do! If I didn't have a User, than who wrote me?

Ram: That's what you're doing down here.
Flynn: Who's that?

Conscript: That's Tron. He fights for the Users.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:15 pm

Memorable Quotes from Toy Story (1995)

Buzz: You are a sad, strange, little man. You have my pity. Farewell.
Mr. Potato Head: How come you don't have a laser, Woody?

Woody: It's not a laser! It's a little light that blinks!

Hamm: What's wrong with him?

Mr. Potato Head: Laser envy.
Mr. Potato Head: Hey, Hamm! Look, I'm Picasso!

Hamm: I don't get it.

Mr. Potato Head: You uncultured swine!
Buzz: I've set my laser from stun to kill.

Woody: Oh, great! If anyone attacks we can blink em' to death!
Buzz: To infinity, and beyond!
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:16 pm

Mr. Potato Head: Please let it be a Mrs. Potato Head, Mrs. Potato Head, Mrs. Potato Head, Mrs... Hey, I can dream can't I?
Mr. Potato Head: What, did you take Stupid Pills this morning?
Woody: Wind the frog!
Woody: Wait a minute, I just lit a rocket... rockets explode! AAHH!
Woody: Tuesday's plastic corrosion awareness meeting was a big success.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:16 pm

Hamm: Yes sir, we're next month's garage sale fodder for sure.
Woody: Look, we're all very impressed with Andy's new toy.

Buzz: Toy?

Woody: T-O-Y, toy.

Buzz: Excuse me, I think the word you're searching for is "space ranger".

Woody: The word I'm searching for, I can't say, because there's preschool toys present.
Buzz: I just want you to know that even though you tried to terminate me, revenge is not an idea we promote on my planet.

Woody: Oh. Well, that's good.

Buzz: But we're not on my planet, are we?
Woody: What chance does a toy like me have against a Buzz Lightyear action figure?
Rex: I'm from Mattel. Well, actually I'm from a smaller company that was purchased by Mattel in a leveraged buyout.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:17 pm

Buzz: CAN!

Woody: That wasn't flying; that was falling with style!
Hamm: Way to go, Idaho!
Andy: You're going to jail, Bart. Say good-bye to the wife and Tater Tots.
Woody: Okay, Buzz. I think you've had enough tea, for now.
Buzz: I don't believe that man's ever been to medical school.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:18 pm

Woody: Buzz, you're flying!

Buzz: This isn't flying, this is falling with style!
Woody: Aaaaah! This is the part where we blow up!

Buzz: Not today!
Buzz: Years of Academy training wasted!
Woody: What happened to you?

Buzz: One minute you're defending the whole galaxy, and, suddenly, you find yourself sucking down Darjeeling with Marie Antoinette... and her little sister!
Woody: Who's got my hat?

Shark: Look, I'm Woody: Howdy, howdy, howdy.

Woody: Ha-ha, ha-ha. Gimme that!
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:22 pm

Memorable Quotes from Toy Story 2 (1999)

Stinky Pete the Prospector: How long will it last, Woody? Do you really think Andy is going to take you to college, or on his honeymoon? Andy's growing up, and there's nothing you can do about it. It's your choice, Woody. You can go back, or you can stay with us and last forever. You'll be adored by children for generations.

Woody: Who am I to break up the Roundup Gang?
Barbie: And this is the Buzz Lightyear aisle. Back in 1995, short-sighted retailers did not order enough dolls to meet demand.
Slinky Dog: I may not be a smart dog, but I know what roadkill is.
Mrs. Potato Head: (to Mr. Potato Head) I'm packing your extra pair of shoes, and your ANGRY eyes just incase.
Jessie: You never forget kids like Emily or Andy, but they forget you.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:23 pm

Woody: Look Jessie, I know you hate me for leaving, but I have to go back. I'm still Andy's toy. Well, if you knew him, you'd understand. See, Andy's...

Jessie: Let me guess. Andy's a real special kid, and to him, you're his buddy, his best friend, and when Andy plays with you it's like... even though you're not moving, you feel like you're alive, because that's how he sees you.

Woody: How did you know that?

Jessie: Because Emily was just the same. She was my whole world.
Buzz Lightyear: You killed my father!

Emperor Zurg: No Buzz, I am your father.
Rex: I can't look! Could somebody please cover my eyes?
Emperor Zurg: We meet again Buzz Lightyear -- for the last time!

Buzz Lightyear: Not today, Zurg!
(Channel-surfing.)
Rex: Go back, go back, you missed it!

Hamm: Too late, I'm already on the 40's, gotta go around the horn, it's faster.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:24 pm

Buzz Lightyear: Don't worry, Woody. In just a few hours you'll be sitting around a campfire with Andy making delicious hot Schmoes!

Woody: They're called "S'mores," Buzz.
(Woody's arm is torn.)
Andy's Mom: I'm sorry, honey, but you know... toys don't last forever.
Bo Peep: (amorously) You're cute when you care.

Woody: (embarrassed) Bo! Not in front of Buzz!
Wheezy: What's the point of prolonging the inevitable? We're all just one stitch from here
(points to yard sale)
Wheezy: to there.
Rex: What happened?

Mr. Potato Head: Woody's been "shelved"!
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:27 pm

Bo Peep: This is for Woody, when you find him.
(She gives Buzz a long kiss.)

Buzz Lightyear: (cough) Um, okay, but it won't be the same coming from me!
Rex: How do we get inside?

Buzz Lightyear: Use your head!

Rex: But I don't wanna use my head!
Tour guide Barbie: Hi, I'm Tour Guide Barbie!

Mr. Potato Head: I'm a married spud! I'm a married spud!
Woody: Ride like the wind, Bullseye!
(On "Woody's Roundup" TV show, Jessie's animal friends run to Woody to come to her rescue.)
Rabbit: (incoherent chatter)

Woody: What's that? Jessie and Prospector are trapped in the old abandoned mine and Prospector just lit a stick of dynamite thinking it was a candle and now they're about to be blown to smithereens!?

Rabbit: Uh huh!

Woody: Ride like the wind, Bullseye!
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:28 pm

(right when Stinky Pete is out of his box, and is tightening the screw back onto the heat duct.)
Jessie: Prospector?!!!

Woody: You're out of your box!

Stinky Pete the Prospector: I kept trying to reason with you, Woody, but you always force me into taking extreme measures.
Woody: (yelling through the heat duct) BUZZ, HELP!!!

Stinky Pete the Prospector: It's too late Woody! That silly old Buzz Lightweight can't help!!!

Woody: His name is Buzz Lightyear!!!

Stinky Pete the Prospector: Whatever!!!
(Woody's arm is ripped by the Prospector.)
Stinky Pete the Prospector: It's your choice, Woody. Either you can go to Japan together or in pieces. The Cleaner fixed you once, but he can fix you again. Now get in the box!
Mr. Potato Head: Prepare to meet MR. ANGRY EYES!!!
(Woody explains his newfound past to his old friends.)
Woody: Oh, you should have seen it! There was a record player! And a yo-yo! Buzz, I was a yo-yo!

Mr. Potato Head: (to Hamm) WAS?
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:29 pm

Woody: (to the Prospector) You really are a Stinky Pete, aren't YOU???!!!
Al McWiggin: "To mail six packages to Japan overnight is how much? That's in yen? DOLLARS!? Oh, you people are deliberately taking advantage of people in a hurry, you know that?"
Hamm: Where did you get the cool belt, Buzz?

Buzz Lightyear #2: Well, slotted pig, these are standard issue.
(Buzz is driving a pizza truck)
Ham: I seriously doubt he's getting this kind of mileage.
(Potato Head has saved some alien toys)
Alien toys: You have saved our lives. We are eternally grateful.

Mr. Potato Head: Will you just leave me alone?!
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:31 pm

Mr. Potato Head: Can we stop? My parts are killing me.

Buzz Lightyear: How about a quick roll call? Everybody here?

Mr. Potato Head: Not everybody.

Buzz Lightyear: Who's behind?

Slinky: Mine
(The toys are trying to enter an apartment building)
Mr. Potato Head: I say we stack ourselves up, push the intercom and pretend we're delivering a pizza.

Ham: How about a ham sandwich? With fries and a hotdog?

Rex: What about me?

Ham: Ah, you can be the toy that comes with the meal.
Hamm: You heard of Kung Fu? Well prepare yourself for pork chop!
(Buster the dog is barking and trying to leave Andy's room)
Slinky: Ah, this fella says he needs to go out back for a little private time?
Buzz Lightyear: Uh, ma - ma'am? I, uh, um, well, I just wanted to say you're a bright young woman with a beautiful yarn full of hair. A hair full of yarn. It's ah...um...I must go.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:31 pm

Buzz Lightyear: Tell me I wasn't this deluded.

Buzz Lightyear #2: No Back talk!
Buzz Lightyear #2: Has your mind been melted?! You could have killed me, Space Ranger! Or should I say TRAITOR?!!!

Buzz Lightyear: I don't have time for this.
Rex: How do you spell FBI?
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:32 pm

Slinky Dog: We've been down this aisle already.

Mr. Potato Head: We haven't been down this isle, it's pink.

Slinky Dog: Face it, we're lost.
Barbie: You'll love Amy, she's an artist!
Buzz Lightyear: To Al's Toy Barn.... and beyond!
(Hamm's cork has popped out and there is change all over the sidewalk)
Hamm: All right, nobody look till I get my cork back in!
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:35 pm

Memorable Quotes from Elf (2003)

(Buddy sees the mail room for the first time)
Buddy: It's just like Santa's workshop! Except it smells like mushrooms... and everyone looks like they wanna hurt me...
(answering the phone)
Buddy: Buddy the Elf! What's your favorite color?
Buddy: An Elf's four major food groups are candy canes, candy CORNS, candy, and syrup.
Walter: (whispering) Call for security, Deb.

Buddy: (whispering) I like to whisper too!
Buddy: You sit on a throne of lies!
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Next

Return to Games and Zen