Sim Log: Oh Henry

Moderator: [Sim] Potemkin - Hosts

Sim Log: Oh Henry

Postby Tavey » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:04 pm

[19:11:21] <@CmdrArnet> ATTENTON ON DECK!
[19:11:22] <+FstLtRayus> ::AA::
[19:11:23] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::AA::
[19:11:27] <+LtBlacburn> ::AA::
[19:11:28] <+LtJgGrimm> ::AA::
[19:11:28] <+praxjarvin> And, it tracks quite neatly to the plot of INTO DARKNESS.
[19:11:29] <+praxjarvin> ::AA::
[19:11:32] <+LtJgRicker> ::AA::
[19:11:33] <+FstLtRayus> (( I win! ))
[19:11:33] -!- praxjarvin is now known as FstLtAklar
[19:11:39] <+LtCmdrMelina> ::AA::
[19:11:41] <+DrCeja> ::AA::
[19:11:42] <+LtJgKellen> ::AA::
[19:11:54] <~AdmWarp> Hey everybody, and welcome to another exciting episode of Star Trek: Potemkin!
[19:12:24] -!- LtBlacburn is now known as LtBlackburn
[19:12:34] <~AdmWarp> Tonight's plot is ... wait, I forgot something.
[19:12:47] <~AdmWarp> What was it? Hmm...
[19:13:01] <~AdmWarp> Oh! It was supposed to be out the window! Wait... Nothing out the window but blue skies. Hmm.
[19:13:09] <~AdmWarp> Hopefully you are having blue skies too. ;)
[19:13:14] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Chuckles::
[19:13:26] <+LtBlackburn> ((Yikes.....Warp forgetting his obligatory welcome and weather talk? Insanity))
[19:14:09] <+LtJgKellen> ((Warp is lossing it))
[19:14:15] <~AdmWarp> First off, if you didn't do so after my reminder last week, be sure to check out the SLA Monthly! It has an interview with one of our own!
[19:14:28] <+DrCeja> ::Ducks::
[19:14:29] <@CmdrArnet> Is it me?
[19:14:41] <+LtCmdrRollands> And is written by one of our own as well!
[19:14:46] <+LtJgRicker> favorite foods are revealed
[19:14:55] <@CmdrArnet> Is it me?
[19:15:08] <~AdmWarp> Second, I'd like to take a moment to plug a very important cause:
[19:15:09] <+LtJgRicker> no one wants to know anything about you arnet so...no
[19:15:12] <~AdmWarp> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/re ... ld-everywh
[19:15:27] <+DrCeja> :)
[19:15:37] <+LtJgRicker> Great project
[19:15:41] <@CmdrArnet> Shouldn't you have prefaced that with "Take a look?"
[19:15:48] <~AdmWarp> Mister LaForge is trying to relaunch Reading Rainbow in a big way, and a bunch of other familiar Star Trek faces are getting involved.
[19:15:49] <+LtCmdrRollands> Haha
[19:15:57] <+LtJgRicker> Butterfly in the skyyyyy
[19:16:13] <+LtCmdrRollands> I'd rather not get that in my head ;)
[19:16:20] <+LtJgRicker> LOL
[19:16:28] <~AdmWarp> Too late for me. It's there.
[19:16:59] <~AdmWarp> Anyway, if you have a few dollars (or strips of latinum, or quatloos) to spare, it's a very worthwhile cause.
[19:17:17] <~AdmWarp> Now!
[19:17:21] <~AdmWarp> On to the main event!
[19:17:29] <~AdmWarp> Tonight's plot is brought to us by... THE BLOODY DOCTOR!
[19:17:47] <~AdmWarp> So, Arnet, help us fly twice as high. ;)
[19:17:52] <~AdmWarp> They're all yours.
[19:17:59] <@CmdrArnet> Oh wow, that's quite the standard!
[19:18:08] <@CmdrArnet> Anyway!
[19:18:15] <@CmdrArnet> Let's get straight to it!
[19:18:24] <@CmdrArnet> Tonight's Sim: "Oh, Henry"
[19:18:30] <@CmdrArnet> Plot by: Arnet
[19:18:55] <@CmdrArnet> SD: 67620.4 (Wednesday, August 15, 2390 at 1100 Hours)
[19:19:56] <@CmdrArnet> A week after our (mis)advenutres with the scientists around Theta Eridani the Potemkin has been sent out on a mission of exploration (for once!).
[19:20:24] <@CmdrArnet> The ship is cataloguing a couple new planetary systems, making notes on the celestial bodies and any spatial anomalies
[19:20:34] <@CmdrArnet> It's been quiet. Too quiet...
[19:20:39] <@CmdrArnet> Positions!
[19:21:10] <@CmdrArnet> All hands are at their regular posts - Sickbay for Ceja, Engineering for Blackburn and Kellen, bridge for the rest of you.
[19:21:16] <@CmdrArnet> Questions, comments, concerns?
[19:21:21] <+LtCmdrRollands> None of the above :)
[19:21:22] <+DrCeja> None here.
[19:21:50] -!- IgnorethisRickerbot [Mibbit@MagicStar-77A6C80B.ph.ph.cox.net] has joined #uss-potemkin
[19:22:05] <+LtBlackburn> Ah! Sweet smell of Warp Plasma!
[19:22:06] <~AdmWarp> Sickbay team, use [] please. Engineers, use ||.
[19:22:09] <+LtCmdrRollands> ((Rickerbot? Hmmm...))
[19:22:09] <+LtJgGrimm> Do we really have to ignore the bot?
[19:22:20] -!- DrCeja is now known as [DrCeja]
[19:22:24] <@CmdrArnet> Yes, yes you do.
[19:22:33] <+LtBlackburn> I say ignore Ricker entirely no matter the nick
[19:22:36] -!- Irssi: #uss-potemkin: Total of 12 nicks [2 ops, 0 halfops, 9 voices, 1 normal]
[19:22:38] <+FstLtAklar> ((We know not the complex criteria by which we'll be judged.))
[19:22:41] -!- IgnorethisRickerbot [Mibbit@MagicStar-77A6C80B.ph.ph.cox.net] has quit [Disintegrated: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client]
[19:22:54] -!- LtBlackburn is now known as |LtBlackburn|
[19:22:56] <~AdmWarp> Let's get going!
[19:22:58] <~AdmWarp> Arnet... PUNCH IT!
[19:22:59] -!- LtJgKellen is now known as |LtJgKellen|
[19:23:04] <@CmdrArnet> BEGIN THY SIMMING!
[19:23:49] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> THE 'TEM IS COMING UP ON ONE OF THE PLANETARY SYSTEMS IT'S MAPPING. SEVERAL BODIES, A FEW DOZEN MOONS, YELLOW STAR, DECENT COLLECTION OF ASTEROIDS...
[19:23:50] <~AdmWarp> ::Nods to Phozic, looking at an unusually large stack of reports:: You've been encouraging Marquez again, haven't you Yeoman?
[19:23:53] <+FstLtRayus> :: Sits at Tactical playing with the controls, and running diagnostics on the various tactical systems. ::
[19:24:00] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Leans back, reading over some of the information on her screen that they had been gathering::
[19:24:21] <@CmdrArnet> Phozic> Some officers do not need encouragement. They do as they are supposed to, sir.
[19:24:31] <+LtJgRicker> :: Types in coordinates to the helm, laying in a standard mapping flight pattern.:: :: He sighed:: This is boring...
[19:24:33] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Warp:: I think that was aimed at me.
[19:24:40] <+FstLtAklar> ::Drogan was looking over the recent sensor scans of the planetary system, playing with configurations.::
[19:24:40] <+LtCmdrMelina> ::Sits at the operations console and reads over a few reports, finding this a good time to catch up on a few things::
[19:25:02] <+[DrCeja]> ::Compares notes with Jonesy about a couple of the nurses and how well they're doing.::
[19:25:14] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Going over some various reports, paperwork and who knows what as he lets Rayus do his thing::
[19:25:32] <~AdmWarp> ::Accepts the pile of PADDs, then cuts the deck in half and hands the top portion to Arnet:: Your penance, Commander.
[19:25:45] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Catches what Ricker said:: For you, maybe.
[19:26:13] <@CmdrArnet> ::takes a look at the first PADD:: Waste extraction figures, again? Whatever I did to offend you, it couldn't be bad enough to deserve all of this!
[19:26:20] <+|LtBlackburn|> :: peering from his office into Engineering:: Ah! Another great day of work! Always good to have an easy load and not have someone on the bridge destroying the ship
[19:26:23] <+FstLtRayus> :: Looks over at Grimm :: Should I make the fire button be fire red, or a soothing lime green?
[19:26:32] <+FstLtAklar> ((Prax handled all those PADDs himself!))
[19:26:46] <@CmdrArnet> ((Well, Prax was extraordinary in a number of ways...))
[19:27:27] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> JUST ON CUE WITH BLACKBURN'S LINE, LIGHTS ACROSS THE SHIP SUDDENLY DROP MOMENTARILY
[19:27:33] <+LtJgRicker> :: To Rollands:: Yeah well, you all have reports to read, write and file. Im just driving and the road isnt all that exciting in these parts.
[19:27:50] <+LtJgGrimm> May just wanna go with red...don't want some rookie coming in and causing trouble when they decide to bush the inviting green button
[19:27:57] <@CmdrArnet> ::looks up:: If that isn't the herald of something ominous, I don't know what is.
[19:28:04] <+LtCmdrRollands> Reports can get kinda..::Wathces the lights drop:: Well now...
[19:28:22] <+FstLtAklar> Won't someone rid us of this bothersome engineer? ::He sighed and waited for his console to brighten again.::
[19:28:30] <+[DrCeja]> ::Points out something on Duffy's assessment to Jones.::
[19:28:48] <+|LtBlackburn|> ::his grin drops:: How Predictable....
[19:29:08] <+LtJgRicker> :: Looks up at the faltering lights:: I had to say something...
[19:29:11] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> MELINA'S CONSOLE REGISTERS A POWER DRAIN SOMEWHERE ON DECK 10
[19:29:50] <+LtCmdrMelina> ::Looks at her console and tries to see if she can find a cause for what is going on:: Sir, I'm registering a power drain on deck 10. I'm trying to pinpoint it now
[19:29:51] <~AdmWarp> What's the source of that, Melina?
[19:29:57] <~AdmWarp> <<Scratch mine.>>
[19:30:06] <+[DrCeja]> Jones > I disagree. She's doing well.
[19:30:16] <+FstLtRayus> :: Nods to Grimm :: Probably right, but it would be funnier that way.
[19:30:20] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Watches the information come back up on her console:: Power issues, and here everything was going smoothly.
[19:30:22] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Engineering Overhead+ KELLEN! Report to my office!
[19:30:25] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Warp:: In the heart of Main Engineering?
[19:30:41] <+[DrCeja]> Nope. Here.. here.. minor mistakes, but not ones that are alright in this sickbay.
[19:31:06] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Lets out a satisfied sigh and puts down a PADD:: Maybe, but I've just got a bunch of special evaluations done and I feel like my head's gonna explode
[19:31:09] <+|LtJgKellen|> ::Walks over to the office, and walks in::
[19:31:16] <@CmdrArnet> +Blackburn+ Bridge to Engineering
[19:31:18] <+|LtBlackburn|> ::looking at his personal displays::
[19:31:33] <+FstLtRayus> :: Nods to Grimm :: Thats your problem, why so serious?
[19:31:34] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Bridge+ Blackburn here.
[19:31:52] <+[DrCeja]> ::Passes Jones a PADD.:: And then there are the absences. How often has she been off shift recently? four times.. five?
[19:32:01] <@CmdrArnet> +Blackburn+ Mr. Blackburn, our consoles are showing a power drain happening somewhere in Main Engineering. Be a chap and track it down for us, would you?
[19:32:07] <+|LtBlackburn|> Kellen, get your team together. Find out what the heck that was.
[19:32:22] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Arnet+ Already on it Commander.
[19:32:24] <+FstLtAklar> ::He paused.:: Well, I haven't forgotten the last few days yet, so we're doing well there.
[19:32:24] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> LIGHTS DROP AGAIN - AND COME BACK TO ABOUT 90 PERCENT ILLUMINAITON
[19:32:37] <+|LtBlackburn|> What the....?
[19:32:38] <@CmdrArnet> +Blackburn+ Good, good. Keep us informed.
[19:32:41] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Inhales:: I've just got the evals for the tactical teams done and I've got their teams and roles assigned to them. They've finished with whatever I can throw at them and I think they're ready to roll when needed
[19:32:41] <~AdmWarp> Melina, are we reading a similar drop in auxiliary power?
[19:33:06] <+LtCmdrMelina> ::Looks up and then checks her console:: I'm trying to verify that now, sir
[19:33:08] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> ROLLANDS AND AKLAR NOTICE THE COMPUTER IS BEING A LITTLE SLUGGISH
[19:33:08] <+[DrCeja]> Jones > She's been ill Teagan.
[19:33:24] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Watches everything drop again:: That makes me a bit uneasy. But is isn't anything on the scans that I've seen so far. Can't hurt to make sure though ::Leans forward:: Well...I would check. Drogan, is your system running slow?
[19:33:40] <+[DrCeja]> ::Glares across her desk at Jones:: So why hasn't she come here to get better? Hmm? Answer me that one.
[19:33:49] <+FstLtRayus> :: To Grimm :: Have you dropped them in the middle of the desert with nothing but a knife, and a poncho, then forced them to survive for a week?
[19:34:08] <+FstLtRayus> If not, I say they are not ready.
[19:34:42] <+LtJgGrimm> Thought about it...but I would find the knife too much
[19:34:43] <+|LtBlackburn|> ::groans:: I hate it when the universe spites me...
[19:34:52] <+LtJgRicker> :: Tries to make a helm adjustment:: Sirs, the helm is responding like its had a little too much to drink...
[19:35:13] <@CmdrArnet> You shouldn't be giving your console liquor, Lieutenant. Bad form.
[19:35:15] <+|LtJgKellen|> Yes Sir. ::Turns and walks out of the office calling for a few other engineering officers to form his team::
[19:35:16] <+[DrCeja]> Jones > Well.. uh.. Self medicating? Not your style, but something else?
[19:35:17] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Hears Ricker:: Computer is doing the same thing. Running slowly.
[19:35:45] <+FstLtAklar> ::He nodded.:: Yes, it is a little slow. ::He frowned, spinning around to his floating console.:: Hrmmm.
[19:35:58] <+FstLtRayus> Well they cant be expected to make their own. Most civillized cultures couldnt make something as simple as nail by themselves now a days.
[19:36:12] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Aklar and Rollands:: Some sort of anomaly in this system causing it?
[19:36:37] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Tries to punch things up on the screen:: Not that I saw before the computer slowed down.
[19:36:39] <+LtJgRicker> :: Evil eyes to Arnet:: Its respose time is down. Sluggish, if you will.
[19:36:49] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> A TEAM FORMS AT KELLEN'S REQUEST
[19:37:02] <+|LtBlackburn|> :: stands up from his desk and paperwork before exiting his office:: Saotome, Sanderson, Grott, your with me. Lets go take a look at the computer.
[19:37:31] <+[DrCeja]> I do not self medicate. We established that one a while ago. Keep an eye on Duffy. That's an order. ::Grins at Jonesy, enjoying his discomfort::
[19:37:32] <@CmdrArnet> If you are going to be on the bridge, Lieutenant Ricker, you need to learn how to deal with humor.
[19:37:51] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> THERE ARE INTERMITANT POWER DRAINS
[19:38:06] <~AdmWarp> ::Over his shoulder:: Rollands, Aklar, is there anything unusual about this area of space?
[19:38:07] <+LtJgGrimm> I just gotta send this to the Admiral and let him make the final decision ::Watches monitors dim here and there:: Oh what now...
[19:38:30] <+LtCmdrMelina> I can't pinpoint the source of the power drain. There's no pattern to it, which makes it hard to determine the source
[19:38:35] <+[DrCeja]> Now, how about Prudence?
[19:38:35] <+|LtBlackburn|> ::leads his team to the Jeffries tube and heads to the computer core::
[19:38:36] <+FstLtAklar> Not that I can detect. It's a pretty mundane system.
[19:38:48] <+FstLtRayus> :: Waves his hands at the monitors as Grimm notices the power drain :: Just your average everyday powerdrain. No biggie.
[19:38:56] <+[DrCeja]> Jones > Far to smart for her own good. Otherwise no other complaints.
[19:38:59] <+LtCmdrRollands> Now this is just annoying. ::Hears Warp and at least brings up what she can from previous scans:: Um, few dozen moons, yellow star, asteroids...yeah, what he said.
[19:39:40] -!- FstLtAklar [~praxjarvi@MagicStar-FDD14E19.dyn.optonline.net] has quit [Broken pipe]
[19:39:45] <+[DrCeja]> Too smart? What did she catch you doing?
[19:39:45] <+LtJgRicker> :: Goes back to his console muttering about his refined sense of humor::
[19:39:46] -!- praxjarvin [~praxjarvi@MagicStar-FDD14E19.dyn.optonline.net] has joined #uss-potemkin
[19:39:47] <~AdmWarp> ::To Arnet:: Apparently it didn't just seem too quiet.
[19:39:50] -!- mode/#uss-potemkin [+v praxjarvin] by AdmWarp
[19:40:11] <+praxjarvin> The type of anomaly that would have a direct affect on the computer core would show up on scans immediately.
[19:40:14] <+[DrCeja]> Jones > Nothing.
[19:40:16] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> ONE OF BLACKBURN'S ENGINEERS CALLS OUT TO HIM. "SIR!"
[19:40:20] -!- praxjarvin is now known as FstLtAklar
[19:40:23] <+FstLtAklar> (That was odd.)
[19:40:36] <+|LtBlackburn|> Yes Saotome? Problems?
[19:40:37] <@CmdrArnet> ::Looks at Aklar:: Seriously? You can just scan for those things?
[19:40:53] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Tries to fight the computer to get current scans and is annoyed at how slow it is going::
[19:41:02] <@CmdrArnet> SAOTOME> YOU BETTER TAKE A LOOK AT THIS ::POINTS TO A POWER JUNCTION::
[19:41:09] <+[DrCeja]> Really? Why are you blushing then? Come on.. tell Ceja. I won't bite.
[19:41:21] <+LtJgGrimm> I know, if it isn't one thing it's another...that's why I stayed away from engineering
[19:41:30] <~AdmWarp> We only accept the best, Tom. ::Gives him a momentary smirk, then returns to business:: Until we understand the cause of this, we need to limit the impact.
[19:41:51] <+|LtJgKellen|> ::Heads over to a large console:: What's going on?
[19:42:23] <+[DrCeja]> Jones > It's just.. does she always have to be the person on shift with me? You take her occasionally.
[19:42:24] <+FstLtRayus> :: Nods to Grimm :: I know enough engineering that I can take apart and fix just about any small flight craft, but you point me at a warp core...I go blank.
[19:42:28] <+FstLtAklar> ::He rolled his eyes at Arnet.:: Now, now... it could be something undetectable, but the likelihood of us not seeing it until now is low.
[19:42:45] <~AdmWarp> Melina, prepare to divert primary power away from nonessential systems. We'll keep them running on auxiliary power.
[19:42:47] <+LtJgRicker> :: Over his shoulder:: Is anyone running any new experiments that tap into the main powergrid? Something like that could create these type of problems.
[19:42:54] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Aklar:: Out of curiosity, what is the percentage of emergencies that we saw coming?
[19:43:01] <+LtJgGrimm> I've got enough in me to conduct throrough weapon maintenance...disassembly and such.
[19:43:06] <+[DrCeja]> Ah yes, but I'm not afraid of her. So you get her until you're not afraid of her too.
[19:43:13] <+|LtBlackburn|> ::walks over to the junction:: What's going on over here?
[19:43:17] <+LtCmdrRollands> These scans have been going for days, in all the areas we've been in. ::Thinks about Ricker's question:: Not that they've told me from the science team at least.
[19:43:23] <+FstLtRayus> :: Looks puzzled at Grimm :: You mean there are people who dont know how to do that?
[19:43:49] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> BLACKBURN IMMEDIATELY SEES WHAT SAOTOME WAS POINTING OUT. LARGE GLOSSOMER STRANDS ARE RUNNING THROUGH THE POWER JUNCTION AND INTO THE WALLS
[19:44:01] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Nods:: 'Tis a dark time for we tactical officers
[19:44:03] <+|LtBlackburn|> What the?!
[19:44:13] <+LtCmdrMelina> ::Taps her console again:: Aye, sir. I should be ready to make that change in 30 seconds
[19:44:27] <@CmdrArnet> SAOTOME> NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT...
[19:44:29] <~AdmWarp> Do it when ready.
[19:44:33] <+[DrCeja]> ::Passes Jones a PADD:: Talking of which, there's the shift rotation for the next bit.
[19:45:16] <+FstLtAklar> I'd run the maths on that but the computer's having a problem with it, Doctor.
[19:45:25] <+|LtBlackburn|> Almost looks like a spider web on Earth. But this is way too thick and large for that.
[19:45:26] <+FstLtRayus> :: Nods :: You would die a happy man on Tserra. Aint a child who cant field strip a battle rifle.
[19:45:28] <~AdmWarp> +Ceja+ Warp to Ceja. The ship is experiencing power fluctuations, Doctor. If they get worse, we may need to move nonessential personnel to emergency shelters. I'd like you and your team to prepare for that.
[19:45:44] <+LtCmdrRollands> We almost are thinking faster than the computer at this rate. At least, it seems that way.
[19:46:04] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Bridge+ Blackburn to bridge.
[19:46:16] <+[DrCeja]> +Warp+ Aye sir. Any idea what is causing them? Are we likely to experience problems with our equipment in sickbay?
[19:46:19] <@CmdrArnet> SAOTOME> ::REACHES OUT AND TUGS ON ONE OF THE STRANDS. IT COMES OF THE POWER JUNCTION EASILY ENOUGH::
[19:46:23] <+LtCmdrRollands> ((brb))
[19:46:27] <~AdmWarp> ::Hears Blackburn and gestures to Arnet to handle it while he talks to Sickbay::
[19:46:40] <+[DrCeja]> ::Motions to Jones to leave her office, and follows him out into the main area.::
[19:46:50] <@CmdrArnet> +Blackburn+ Bridge here. What do you have, Chief?
[19:46:51] <+LtCmdrMelina> ::Taps her console again:: I'm diverting power away from nonessential systems now, sir
[19:47:08] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> AND IT'S ABOUT THAT MOMENT THAT ALARMS START GOING OFF IN THE BACK OF SICKBAY
[19:47:10] <+|LtBlackburn|> Saotome, bring that to a lab. I want a full chemical and physical work up of that stuff. Try to find its origin.
[19:47:10] <~AdmWarp> +Ceja+ We haven't heard anything on the cause so far. I wouldn't count on having any sickbay equipment that relies on ship's power.
[19:47:34] <+LtJgGrimm> I was amazed at how many cadets back at the Academy couldn't do it
[19:47:45] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Arnet+ Do we by any chance have reports of giant spiders coming aboard?
[19:47:51] <+[DrCeja]> +Warp+ Aye sir. We have alarms going off now. Will check into it and let you know what I find. Ceja out.
[19:48:09] <@CmdrArnet> +Blackburn+ Giant spiders? Not that I know of.
[19:48:34] <~AdmWarp> ::Begins to listen in on Arnet's conversation with Blackburn, looking quite puzzled::
[19:48:37] <+[DrCeja]> ::heads towards the Alarm, giving instructions to her staff to get ready to evac non essential personnel if they get the word.
[19:48:52] <+FstLtRayus> :: Nods to Grimm :: Still ignoring the power situation :: Its because most of the Federation has gone soft, havent had any reason to practice martial skills amongst the general populace in too long. Much less having to do things the old fashioned way.
[19:49:07] <+LtJgRicker> :: Turns around:: Admiral, should we lose control of the helm too close to a planet, I cant avoid certain....unfortunate events. Recommend we move to a safer location outside of the system.
[19:49:11] <+FstLtRayus> I mean, you take away peoples replicators, and they would genuinely starve...
[19:49:39] <+[DrCeja]> ::Stops in front of a rather particular room at the back of sickbay.:: Henry?
[19:50:01] <+LtJgGrimm> I'm not sure I'd say it's quite that bad, but I do agree with you
[19:50:05] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Bridge+ Might want to do a lifeform scan just in case. I have what looks like spider web clogging up some power junctions down here. Except its thicker than any web Ive ever seen!
[19:50:28] <~AdmWarp> Good thinking, Ricker. Do so. Limit speed to 1/2 impulse to be safe.
[19:50:35] <+[DrCeja]> ::Checks the monitor outside the room, to see what Henry's status currently is.:: Come on you, don't scare me when there are power fluctuations on the ship..
[19:50:40] <@CmdrArnet> +Blackburn+ Is that what's compromising our energy systems?
[19:50:42] <+FstLtRayus> :: Hears the spider web thing :: Pests to exterminate?
[19:50:46] <+LtJgRicker> Aye Admiral. :: Does the button pushing::
[19:50:57] <+FstLtAklar> ::He overhears Blackburn's report and then turns to his floating console.:: All right, let's do an elimination scan.
[19:51:13] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> CEJA'S MONITOR SHOWS THAT HENRY'S LIFESIGNS ARE DETERIORATING!
[19:51:32] <+LtCmdrRollands> ((Back))
[19:51:33] <+[DrCeja]> JONES! Get the.. uh.. bring stuff! Henry's cart!
[19:51:53] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Bridge+ Quite possibly part of it at least.
[19:52:08] <@CmdrArnet> +Arnet+ Can you ... remove the webs?
[19:52:22] <+[DrCeja]> ::Opens the door and heads into the room, as soon as Jones arrives with the specific equipment::
[19:53:02] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> HENRY'S COCOON IS MUCH AS CEJA LEFT IT, BUT COVERED WITH THICK, BUT SILKEN, STRANDS THAT SEEM TO RUN INTO THE DECKPLATES. THAT'S NEW...
[19:53:28] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Looks to Aklar:: Getting anything?
[19:53:34] <@CmdrArnet> ((Sorry, my last should have been +Blackburn+))
[19:53:36] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Bridge+ Well, Saotome was able to pull some out. I just sent him to a lab to break the stuff down.
[19:53:41] <+[DrCeja]> ::Frowns and pulls out her tricorder:: That's not good.
[19:53:44] <~AdmWarp> ::Over his shoulder:: Rayus, Grimm, I'd like you in engineering just in case whatever made these "webs" is there as well.
[19:54:01] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> BIG POWER DROP! IMPULSE SUDDENLY CUTS OUT...
[19:54:17] <+FstLtAklar> Well, I have to rule out all species one by one... and with the computer being this slow...
[19:54:32] <+LtCmdrRollands> ((Grimm is AFK now, grumpy 4 year old tonight))
[19:54:40] <+FstLtRayus> :: Stands up rather giddily :: Aye, Sir. On our way to protect the blood sucking engineers.
[19:54:47] <@CmdrArnet> +Blackburn+ Understood! Get it cleaned up. We are sending you some help to make sure whatever made those webs doesn't eat you.
[19:54:56] <~AdmWarp> Yellow alert.
[19:54:56] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Starts to get somewhere and the power drops again:: Oh come on!
[19:54:59] <+LtJgRicker> :: Suddenly frantic on the helm:: Sirs, Ive lost engines. Im fighting the helm to manouver on thrusters.
[19:55:03] <+LtJgRicker> !!!
[19:55:28] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> CEJA'S TRICORDER SHOWS THE STRANDS ARE CONVEYING ENERGY, BRINGING IT INSIDE THE COCOON
[19:55:32] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Bridge+ Maybe bring some flamethrowers. Burn some of this crud out.
[19:55:44] <+FstLtRayus> :: As he enters the turbolift, turns to say to Luc :: Your in space Luc, use the thrusters...
[19:55:58] <+FstLtAklar> I've got something.
[19:56:00] <+[DrCeja]> ::Doesn't pick her way through the strands as she'd planned.:: Oh Henry.. what are you up to?
[19:56:08] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Glances over at Aklar:: Do tell.
[19:56:10] <@CmdrArnet> +Blackburn+ Okay, but you are cleaning up the scorch marks.
[19:56:26] <+[DrCeja]> +Warp+ Ceja here. Sir, this may take a moment to explain..
[19:56:27] <+FstLtRayus> Computer, main engineering. :: Waits for the turbolift to take him where he needs to go ::
[19:56:33] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> THERE'S NO ANSWER TO CEJA'S QUESITON - EXCEPT FOR HER SIGNS SHOWING THAT HENRY IS DYING INSIDE THE COCOON
[19:56:42] <+FstLtAklar> I'm picking up an organic substance crossing through various decks. Including some power junctions.
[19:57:07] <+[DrCeja]> ::Looks at her tricorder, then at the cocoon, then at her tricorder again.:: Dammit.. I have to go in..
[19:57:22] <~AdmWarp> ::Quietly, to Arnet:: <q> This had better not turn out like that pumpkin situation a few years ago.
[19:57:25] <~AdmWarp> +Ceja+ Go ahead, Dcotor.
[19:57:27] <+LtCmdrMelina> ::Continues to frantically tap at her controls to see if there's anything she can do to figure this out::
[19:57:27] <~AdmWarp> <<*Doctor>>
[19:57:36] <+LtCmdrRollands> Organic substance? Various decks? Any chance of figuring out where they start?
[19:57:36] <+[DrCeja]> ::Grabs a laser scalpel, and starts pushing her way through the strands.::
[19:57:58] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Bridge+ Id rather clean scorch marks than this web gunk
[19:58:09] <+LtJgGrimm> Can't we just have something simple every once in a while?
[19:58:29] <+[DrCeja]> +Warp+ It's Henry. He's the power drain. Uh, and he's dying. And.. ugh this stuff is sticky.. And there are strands everywhere in his room right now.
[19:58:56] <+[DrCeja]> ::Gets right to the cocoon and starts tracing what is going on::
[19:59:08] <@CmdrArnet> +Blackburn+ Too bad life doesn't give us that many choices. Get it done, Lieutenant.
[19:59:08] <+FstLtRayus> :: To Grimm :: Probably not.
[19:59:10] <~AdmWarp> ::Stands up for the first time in this whole situation:: +Ceja+ Henry? Do we know what happened to him?
[19:59:30] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Hears Ceja talking about Henry and looks to Aklar:: Might explain the organic substance...
[19:59:33] <+FstLtAklar> Henry?
[19:59:47] <@CmdrArnet> ::snaps fingers at Rollands and Aklar to pay attention to Ceja and Warp's conversaiton.
[19:59:49] <+LtJgGrimm> I thought you'd say that...
[19:59:50] <+FstLtAklar> ::He turned back to his console and looked around.:: Yes that would line up.
[19:59:54] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Arnet+ Ill do what I can. I just hope this stuff doesn't keep spreading.
Image

"Oh Bother." Said The Borg. "We've assimilated Pooh."
User avatar
Tavey
Admiral
Admiral
 
Posts: 2891
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:31 pm
Location: Middle of some mountains. Canada.

Re: Sim Log: Oh Henry

Postby Tavey » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:06 pm

[20:00:11] <+[DrCeja]> +Warp+ No Idea yet, but the strands are bringing him power in some fashion. Some of them are channelling immense amounts of power, and others are dead or dying off.
[20:00:12] <+LtJgRicker> :: Gets the ship situated and then hears the conversation.:: Henry? Whos that?
[20:00:28] <@CmdrArnet> +Blackburn+ Understand, Warp out.
[20:00:32] <+LtJgRicker> And why would he have "sticky stuff?"
[20:00:38] <~AdmWarp> +Ceja+ I'm on my way.
[20:00:44] <+FstLtAklar> ::After some agonizing moments he brought Henry's DNA profile and began comparing it to the organics.::
[20:00:51] <+[DrCeja]> +Warp+ I'm in the middle of the white sticky stuff. You'll see.
[20:00:53] <~AdmWarp> ::Moves quickly to the turbolift alcove:: You have the bridge, Tom. ::Presses the call button::
[20:00:55] <@CmdrArnet> ((Eeek! Arnet out! Wonder where that came from))
[20:01:12] <~AdmWarp> <<ROFL. Maybe I shouldn't be leaving?>>
[20:01:22] <+LtCmdrRollands> ((Whoops!))
[20:01:30] <+FstLtAklar> Henry is a giant insectoid lifeform from the Andromeda galaxy.
[20:01:39] <+LtJgRicker> (( I thought it was impolite to write for another character?))
[20:01:50] <+[DrCeja]> ::Makes her way around the cocoon, checking everything and talking as she does:: It's Ceja Henry. We'll figure this out and get you sorted out.
[20:01:51] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Ricker:: He's a giant caterpillar, the question is why wouldn't he have sticky stuff?
[20:01:53] <+FstLtRayus> Turbolifts are running slow today.
[20:02:05] <+FstLtAklar> The humans among the crew say he looks like an Terran caterpillar.
[20:02:07] <+LtJgRicker> :: His eyes bugged out:: ANDROMEA GALAXY? How did someone get past the Galactic Barrier?
[20:02:21] <~AdmWarp> ::Steps into the 'lift as soon as the doors open:: Sickbay.
[20:02:22] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Ricker:: A maniacal god. Long story
[20:02:28] <+FstLtAklar> This ship has been back and forth through the Barrier more often than not.
[20:02:28] -!- You're now known as [AdmWarp]
[20:02:28] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Nods:: I've read up a bit on him, but not too much. Enough to know who he is.
[20:02:34] <+FstLtAklar> Did you miss by brieifing on this?
[20:02:38] <+FstLtAklar> my*
[20:03:03] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Watches the doors open up:: It did take forever, didn't it?
[20:03:12] <+FstLtRayus> :: Nods :: Indeed.
[20:03:12] <+LtJgRicker> :: Perks up again at the caterpillar reference.:: If he's like a caterpillar...and tapped into the power systems....could he be becoming a butterfly?
[20:03:23] -!- LtJgGrimm is now known as |LtJgGrimm|
[20:03:25] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Shakes her head at Ricker::
[20:03:27] <+FstLtAklar> (( For the curious: http://www.usspotemkin.com/encyclopedia ... cers/henry ))
[20:03:27] <+[DrCeja]> ::Inspects the strands carefully:: How long have you been in there anyway? About six months longer than you should have been?
[20:03:32] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Ricker:: Anything is possible...
[20:03:46] -!- FstLtRayus is now known as |FstLtRayus|
[20:03:50] <+|LtJgGrimm|> Well, let's go fix our engineering problem...assuming it's within our powers to do so
[20:03:53] <+LtJgRicker> I did miss that briefing I guess. Probably because it happend before I got here.
[20:04:10] <@CmdrArnet> SAOTOME> LIEUTENANT? SHOULD WE CLEAN ALL THESE OFF? THERE'S NO TELLING HOW FAR THEY GO.
[20:04:32] <+|FstLtRayus|> :: Nods, and motions for Grimm to lead the way ::
[20:04:38] <~[AdmWarp]> ::Steps out of the turbolift and walks into Sickbay a moment later::
[20:04:55] <+FstLtAklar> ((brb))
[20:04:56] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> HENRY'S VITALS HAVE STABILIZED SOMEWHAT, BUT THEY ARE NOT GOOD
[20:05:08] <+[DrCeja]> ::Keeps checking her readings and begins to look worried about what she's seeing.::
[20:05:15] <+|LtBlackburn|> Indeed we should. Just be careful. This stuff is extremely sticky. If you can't just rip it out, we can always try burning the stuff.
[20:05:41] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Taps her fingers on the edge of her console:: Why would he be pulling ship's power?
[20:05:58] <+[DrCeja]> Maybe because we took you away from home you aren't having an easy time. Is that it Henry?
[20:05:59] <@CmdrArnet> SAOTOME> AYE, SIR. ::THE ENGINEERING TEAM BEGINS TO CAREFULLY REMOVE THE STRANDS AROUND THE POWER JUNCTION.
[20:06:10] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> STILL NOT ANSWER FROM HENRY
[20:06:15] <+|LtJgGrimm|> ::Walks into main engineering and observes the commotion:: So, what's the problem?
[20:06:19] <+LtJgRicker> Its kinda hard to eat in a cacoon. Maybe he needs the energy to come out of hibernation.
[20:06:38] <+[DrCeja]> (He might be listening for all I know..))
[20:06:53] <+|FstLtRayus|> :: Walks in just behind Grimm and says as loudly as possible :: Nobody panic, your saviours are here.
[20:06:53] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> HENRY'S VITALS START TO TANK AGAIN!
[20:07:04] <~[AdmWarp]> ::Makes his way to the back of the compartment and calls out:: Ceja?
[20:07:10] <+[DrCeja]> Oh no.. No no..
[20:07:26] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> THE POWER DRAIN SUDDENLY INTENSIFIES! LIGHTS DIM TO A TWILIGHT LEVEL!
[20:07:28] <+[DrCeja]> Sir! In here. ::Pokes her head around some of the strands::
[20:07:38] <+[DrCeja]> One moment sir!
[20:07:41] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> SYSTEMS ACROSS THE SHIP BEGIN TO SHUT DOWN
[20:08:05] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Tries to get her eyes to adjust:: Not a fan of twilight lights. ::Hits a few things on her console:: We're losing sensors.
[20:08:11] <+LtJgRicker> :: Slaps the console with his open palm and says to the darkness:: Helms out.
[20:08:20] <+[DrCeja]> +Arnet+ Stop whatever you are doing. Henry's lifesigns are deteriorating at the same speed as the lights are going out.
[20:08:21] <~[AdmWarp]> ::Makes his way into the room and begins to pick his way around the strands:: Oh, Henry.
[20:08:26] <+|LtBlackburn|> ::holds up a bundle of the sticky, silky thread:: This crap.
[20:08:49] <+FstLtAklar> ((back))
[20:08:57] <@CmdrArnet> +Ceja+ And what exactly do you think it is that I'm doing? I'm standing in the middle of the room!
[20:08:57] <+LtCmdrMelina> ::Frowns at what is going on with the lights and systems::
[20:09:04] <+[DrCeja]> ::To Warp:: He's been in the cocoon longer than expected. It could be because of that.
[20:09:26] <~[AdmWarp]> I'll try to stay out of your way, unless there's something I can do to help.
[20:09:28] <+|LtJgGrimm|> ::Looks at whatever's in Blackburn's hand:: Trying your hand at weaving Blackburn?
[20:09:29] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Shuts down the rest of the sensors, hearing Ceja:: Well, we'll stop what we're doing back here.
[20:09:34] <~[AdmWarp]> ::A beat:: Is there?
[20:09:52] <+[DrCeja]> +Arnet+ You aren't doing something? My mistake.
[20:10:19] <+|LtBlackburn|> Not quite. Take a look inside of this here power junction. ::motions at the open access panel::
[20:10:43] <+[DrCeja]> ::To Warp:: I think we need to get him out of there somehow. KNow anything about Andromedan Caterpillers?
[20:10:48] <+|FstLtRayus|> :: Smiles at Jay :: Dont you know that will make you go blind?
[20:11:33] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> A CONSOLE BEEPS ON THE BRIDGE - POWER TO ANY ACTIVE FORCEFIELDS IS ABOUT TO DROP
[20:12:01] <+|LtJgGrimm|> Where'd you find that stuff? And what's it coming from?
[20:12:06] <+FstLtAklar> ::His attention was drawn by the random beep.:: Uhhh, whose console was that?
[20:12:07] <+[DrCeja]> ::Makes her way towards Warp.:: I think that these strands are pulling power to him in some way. When the lights went down just then, so did his lifesigns.
[20:12:39] <+LtJgRicker> Wasnt mine.
[20:12:42] <+|FstLtRayus|> :: Continues to smile :: I dont want to know where it came from.
[20:12:43] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> T'PAR SPEAKS UP. "IT IS MINE. APPARENTLY POWER TO ACTIVE FORCEFIELDS IS ABOUT TO DROP."
[20:13:06] <~[AdmWarp]> I know surprisingly little about their physiology. ::Looks at the strands, then reaches out and plucks at one:: What would happen to Henry if we cut the strands?
[20:13:24] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Glances over to T'Par:: That really isn't good.
[20:13:31] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> AS WARP PLUCKS A STRAND, MONITORS ON HENRY SUDDENLY BLARE!
[20:13:37] <+FstLtAklar> Oh boy.
[20:13:45] <+[DrCeja]> ::Shrugs slightly:: I have no idea. ::Jumps:: Except maybe that..
[20:13:58] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> UP ON THE BRIDGE, T'PAR, GRABS ONTO HER CONSOLE. "I SUGGEST YOU ALL GRAB ONTO SOMETHING"
[20:14:01] <+[DrCeja]> ::Scans Henry again::
[20:14:06] <+|LtBlackburn|> ::glares at Rayus:: Get your mind out of the Gutter Rayus. Aren't you like nine hundred years old? Isn't that old enough to move past such obscenities?
[20:14:13] <+FstLtAklar> ::He nodded and secured himself.::
[20:14:21] <~[AdmWarp]> All right... We won't do that.
[20:14:30] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Grabs onto her own console with a frown::
[20:14:37] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> NOW CONSOLES ACROSS THE BRIDGE ROAR TO LIFE - ONE CREWMEMBER CALLS OUT "MAIN HANGAR BAY IS DECOMPRESSING!"
[20:14:51] <+[DrCeja]> Do we know how far the strands go?
[20:15:10] <+|FstLtRayus|> :: Gets an indignant look on his face :: Five hundred and ninety something I will have you know, and I am as much a child now as I have ever been.
[20:15:11] <+[DrCeja]> ::Grabs a couple of items off the cart by the door, slipping them into her pockets::
[20:15:21] <+|LtBlackburn|> ::to Grimm:: I have no idea where its coming from, but its jammed up in three power power junctions and is running below decks all over the place.
[20:15:22] <+LtJgRicker> Ive got power. Coming to all stop.
[20:15:59] <+LtCmdrMelina> ::Looks at her console:: I've got power to my console as well, but the main hanger bay is undergoing decompression right now. I'm trying to establish environmental force fields
[20:16:12] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> THE POWER IS JUST TEMPORARY - RICKER'S CONSOLE, AND EVERYONE ELSES, GO DEAD
[20:16:27] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> THE SHIP STARTS DRIFTING AS THE DECOMPRESSION PUSHES IT.
[20:16:40] <+LtCmdrRollands> Ricker, I wouldn't touch anything. ::Hears about the main hanger bay, then sees even her display go out this time:: Great, just great.
[20:16:47] <+FstLtAklar> All right, this is not good.
[20:16:51] <+[DrCeja]> Henry's not doing well sir. I.. I think we have to get him out of there.
[20:17:30] <~[AdmWarp]> ::Looks up:: We just suffered a decompression of some sort.
[20:17:49] <~[AdmWarp]> There are strands as far as engineering, so -- six decks minimum.
[20:17:50] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Aklar:: Really now, Mr. Aklar? Which part?
[20:17:53] <+LtJgRicker> :: His console goes blank again.:: Farkle! I lost power again.
[20:17:58] <+LtCmdrRollands> It was a nice thought, Mel. I think based on what Ceja said, we shouldn't touch anything at all. Maybe that is just me.
[20:18:10] <+[DrCeja]> That's what I heard? If you need to go sir, then.. er.. shoo. ::Starts picking her way back through the strands:: It's in engineering?
[20:18:11] <+|LtJgGrimm|> Well, this is splendid...
[20:18:14] <+FstLtAklar> Well, all of it.
[20:18:17] <+LtCmdrMelina> ::Frowns:: So much for that. At least I tried
[20:18:26] <+FstLtAklar> But we need to stop our forward momentum for one.
[20:18:30] <+[DrCeja]> ::Stops, her eyes widening.:: Oh.. it's in engineering..
[20:18:46] <+|FstLtRayus|> :: To Grimm :: It could be worse...
[20:18:50] <+[DrCeja]> +Blackburn+ Stop cutting the strands. Immediately. A crew members life is in danger.
[20:19:34] <@CmdrArnet> I'm open to suggestions!
[20:19:36] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Ceja+ Yeah! All of us are! These strands are killing power all over the place! Why would I stop removing them?
[20:19:43] <+[DrCeja]> ::To Warp, as she gets back to teh cocoon.:: He's pulling more power with each strand cut. So he's overloading systems.
[20:19:45] <+FstLtAklar> We could possibly use one of the shuttles to push us.
[20:19:47] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Nods to Aklar:: That's true. But how are we supposed to do that...with no power? ::Sighs and tries to think::
[20:20:11] <+[DrCeja]> +Blackburn+ Partly because I'm telling you to, and partly because the crew member is overloadiing systems in an effort to remain alive. Stop cutting the strands!
[20:20:28] <+FstLtAklar> THe shuttle's shouldn't be affected by the power loss. And we'd need EVA suits to get to a shuttle....
[20:20:41] <+[DrCeja]> ::Reaches the cocoon:: Fancy seeing what he looks like after a year in this?
[20:21:03] <+|FstLtRayus|> :: Looks over at Blackburn :: I dont mind possibly dying a death, so long as it means someone else can live to die with us.
[20:21:04] <+LtCmdrRollands> I hate those EVA suits...but you're right. That's our best shot at this.
[20:21:06] <~[AdmWarp]> ::Loud enough for Blackburn to hear through Ceja's combadge:: +Blackburn+ I agree with Ceja, Chief.
[20:21:17] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Aklar:: Can you get it done?
[20:21:40] <+|LtJgGrimm|> All I ask for is that, when I do die, I wanna go out fighting
[20:21:41] <+FstLtAklar> Well, I could. I'm not cert'ed to fly shuttles.
[20:21:41] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Ceja+ ::very confused:: Alright.... if you say so. I hope your right though. We are starting to run out of Auxillery battery power running life support!
[20:21:50] <+LtJgRicker> :: Makes a point of laying low while people talk of EVA trips.::
[20:22:01] <+[DrCeja]> +Blackburn+ If I am not, I'll owe you one. Or several.
[20:22:20] <@CmdrArnet> Oh. Take Mr. Ricker with you. He knows how to fly things.
[20:22:20] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Ceja+ You got it doc.
[20:22:27] <+[DrCeja]> ::To Warp:: I'm going to cut Henry loose. It might get noisy in here.
[20:22:33] <+FstLtAklar> Ensign Butterfingers?
[20:22:43] <+|FstLtRayus|> :: To Grimm :: I told you like 50 times, I will kill you myself if I ahve to. So dont stress it..
[20:22:50] <~[AdmWarp]> +Arnet+ Warp to Arnet. From Blackburn, it sounds like the power situation is growing dire. Sound blue alert and evacuate nonessential personnel to emergency shelters.
[20:23:09] <+|LtBlackburn|> :: shouting:: Everyone step away from the strands! Don't touch anything!
[20:23:14] <@CmdrArnet> +Warp+ Aye sir, but we have our own set of problems up here!
[20:23:14] <+[DrCeja]> ::Raises her voice:: JONES! Evac as planned!
[20:23:25] <+LtJgRicker> :: Hangs his head:: You had to say that didnt you... :: Hears Aklar and gives him a death glare:: If you dont like how I fly then you do it. And its Lieutenant, not Ensign.
[20:23:40] <@CmdrArnet> Yes, Ensign ... Lieutenant Ricker! Take him! Stop this ship!
[20:23:51] <+[DrCeja]> ::Finds a likely seam in the cocoon, and takes a laser scalpel out of her pocket to begin cutting into the cocoon::
[20:23:56] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Hears Warp on the comms and raises an eyebrow:: And...it gets worse.
[20:24:00] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Melina:: Sound blue alert.
[20:24:24] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> HENRY'S COCOON ISN'T THE EASY THING TO CUT THROUGH, BUT CEJA BEGINS MAKING PROGRESS
[20:24:49] <~[AdmWarp]> +Arnet+ Jones will help coordinate the evacuation. Blue alert should get the ball rolling. What's the status on the decompression? I felt us vent atmosphere.
[20:24:55] <+[DrCeja]> ::Talks to Henry as she cuts, again, not caring if he can hear her or not:: It's Ceja again Henry. Going to get you out of this..
[20:24:59] <+LtJgRicker> :: To Arnet:: Sir, if you want me to go, I can do the job with out Lt Needlessly critical here. :: Points to Aklar::
[20:25:00] <+|LtBlackburn|> All personel not monitoring key systems evacuate to the emergency shelters! Go people!
[20:25:03] <+FstLtAklar> ::He sighed and moved to the Jeffries tube.:: Come along, Mr. Ricker. ::He paused at his death glare.:: Just handing out rank pips now, eh? ::He winked.:: Come along!
[20:25:05] <~[AdmWarp]> <<Should have used blue for the last.>>
[20:25:18] <+LtCmdrMelina> Yes, sir. ::Taps her console to try and send out the blue alert::
[20:25:45] <+|FstLtRayus|> :: To Jay :: I am gonna stay here if you dont mind. I dont like the emergency shelters.
[20:26:04] <+|LtJgGrimm|> And I don't like to evac anything...
[20:26:13] <@CmdrArnet> +Warp+ Mr. Aklar is working on a plan to stop us from moving. We need power to get the forcefield back up.
[20:26:19] <+LtCmdrRollands> After all the fun of the last week, I feel slightly useless now. ::Shakes her head and looks to Arnet:: Where do you need me?
[20:26:27] <+|FstLtRayus|> Yeah, if I am gonna go, and its gonna happen eventually, I would like to be here to face it, not cowering in a shelter.
[20:26:38] <+|LtBlackburn|> Feel free to Rayus. You too Grimm. You aren't under my command. Do what you please as long as you dont touch anything down here.
[20:26:40] <+FstLtAklar> ::Drogan started descending the Jeffries tube, moving two steps at a time down the ship.::
[20:26:45] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Ricker:: Mr. Butterfingers, just go with Lt. Needlesly Critical. Lieutenant Needlessly Critical? Go easy!
[20:26:55] <~[AdmWarp]> +Arnet+ Ceja is extracting Henry from the cocoon. We'll see if that resolves the power situation.
[20:27:04] <+[DrCeja]> ::To Warp:: Are you needed elsewhere at the moment sir? I'll keep going in here if so. If not, then.. I suspect that a pair of hands to peel back the cocoon is going to be needed shortly.
[20:27:13] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Rollands:: See if we can get some power to calculate our drift.
[20:27:26] <+|FstLtRayus|> :: Stops touching random buttons because Jay said :: Oh..um..I wasnt.
[20:27:36] <+LtJgRicker> :: Loud exhale:: Aye Sir :: Pouty face and turn to follow Aklar::
[20:27:43] <+|LtJgGrimm|> And besides, you never know if something needs shot or something
[20:27:44] <+LtCmdrRollands> Right ::Chuckles at bit at the names Arnet gave Ricker and Aklar and turns back to her console, bringing up the bare basics to calculate their drift::
[20:27:54] <~[AdmWarp]> ::Moves over near Ceja and extends his hands, offering to help via that gesture while he confers with Arnet::
[20:28:06] <+|LtBlackburn|> If you screw anything up, I will get you put in the Brig for sabotage.
[20:28:16] <+[DrCeja]> ::Points to the edge of the cocoon that she's managed to get through, and mimes him pulling back slowly::
[20:28:20] <+FstLtAklar> ::After seeing Ricker enter the tube.:: It's about time, it's not like the ship's careening into a moon or anything.
[20:29:08] <+LtJgRicker> :: To Aklar as he begins to decend in the jeffries tube:: I can do this job without you so you're just in the shuttle to be a pretty face...Although :: Indicates his own mug:: We dont need any extra there either.
[20:29:11] <+|FstLtRayus|> :; Points to Grimm :: I honestly dont know who would win that fight, should he have to throw me in the Brig.
[20:29:13] <+[DrCeja]> ::Then stops.. and shakes her head.:: Sir.. we're about to disconnect him from all his power and that could be catastrophic. Can you figure out a way to get him some sort of backup power? The sickbay secondary outlet is other side of that wall.
[20:29:14] <+LtCmdrRollands> Come on computer, be nice. I just need to calculate the drift, nothing major. ::Starts to get more frustrated with it, but knows it won't do any good::
[20:29:40] <~[AdmWarp]> ::Nods:: I think I can rig something up. I'll be back in a moment.
[20:29:43] <+[DrCeja]> Or.. there's a defib unit on the cart that could be rigged somehow?
[20:29:56] <+FstLtAklar> You really need to work on your repartee, Ricker.
[20:30:18] <+|LtJgGrimm|> ::Shrugs:: I am the chief of security after all
[20:30:33] <~[AdmWarp]> ::Slips over and under a few strands, then out into the main area of the compartment:: We reconfigured the power conduits through here after that explosion... ::Removes a panel:: Here we are.
[20:30:49] <+LtJgRicker> I dont try to be fancy...just truthfull.
[20:30:51] <+[DrCeja]> ::Keeps cutting into the cocoon::
[20:31:27] <+FstLtAklar> ::He stopped on Deck 8.:: Offf..
[20:31:29] <+[DrCeja]> ::Makes her way around to another section and, now she knows how deep the cocoon is, cuts with more surety::
[20:32:03] <+LtJgRicker> :: Waits for Aklar to clear the landing before he gets off the ladder.::
[20:32:03] <+FstLtAklar> Your mistake is assuming I'm trying. ::He smirked as he waited for Ricker to dismount.::
[20:32:05] <+|FstLtRayus|> :: To Grimm :: We should fight one day, just to see who would win. However there is a chance the ship would be destroyed if we did that. Probably have to get permission first.
[20:32:26] <~[AdmWarp]> ::Removes a section of EPS conduit and threads it through a gap between tritanium wall supports, then goes back into the room with Henry:: Almost there.
[20:32:32] <+FstLtAklar> ::He ducked out into the main hallway, looking for the EVA closet.::
[20:32:36] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::After a bit:: I think I've got it, but can't promise it'll stay up on my screen for long.
[20:32:42] <+|LtBlackburn|> We will just put you in a holodeck. Simulated weapons and all that.
[20:32:52] <@CmdrArnet> Put it up, Ms. Rollands
[20:32:52] <+FstLtAklar> <w> Who put this cetacean lab here?
[20:32:53] <+[DrCeja]> ::To Warp:: Excellent. I've avoided the main strands so far, but I'll have to sever them soon.
[20:33:09] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Hits a few buttons and puts the readings on the screen::
[20:33:16] <+LtJgRicker> :: Jumps into the hallway and makes for the EVA suites.:: Have I ever said how much I hate these things? :: Starts changing::
[20:33:26] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> DOWN IN ENGINEERING, BLACKBURN IS WATCHING THE POWER DRAIN WITH INCREASING TREPIDATION. THEY WILL NEED TO CUT THE STRANDS SOON OR THE SHIP WILL COME TO A COLD, DARK STAND STILL
[20:33:46] <+FstLtAklar> ::He began donning the suit.:: Not particularly a fan myself, but needs must and all that.
[20:33:47] <+|LtJgGrimm|> We'd have to do it in the holodeck, but I'm game
[20:33:49] <+|LtBlackburn|> Just dont go hand to hand against... oh who was Saotome's friend.... Hibiki! I hear he is a martial artist of the highest caliber!
[20:33:56] <+|FstLtRayus|> :: To Blackburn :: Have to relax the safety on it. I cant stand not to bleed when I get shot.
[20:34:13] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> ROLLAND'S PROJECTIONS COME UP ON THE SCREEN, JUST FOR MOMENT - AND IT SHOWS THE 'TEM LESS THAN AN HOUR FROM ENTERING AN ASTEROID BELT ON IT'S CURRENT COURSE.
[20:34:19] <+FstLtAklar> It shouldn't be too bad, just a few meters from the access door to one of the shuttles.
[20:34:25] <~[AdmWarp]> ::Pulls off a matching section of wall paneling and draws the EPS conduit through:: This is connected to the dedicated sickbay backup power system. It should be isolated from main ship's power except under extreme draw.
[20:34:35] <+|LtBlackburn|> :: spots an alarm on his PADD:: Oh crud....
[20:34:44] <+LtJgRicker> :: ZZZZIIPP:: Yeah I guess Id rather breath than not wear this on the way to the shuttle. This is a weird place for a dolphin experiment.
[20:34:45] <+FstLtAklar> Presuming the straps held and the pre-prepped shuttles weren't sucked out into the void.
[20:34:55] <~[AdmWarp]> ::Maneuvers his way around the strands with the conduit and is soon standing by Ceja again::
[20:35:03] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Ceja and Warp+ Can you guys hurry up? We are running out of time down here....
[20:35:05] <+LtCmdrRollands> And...that's what I was afraid of. Less than an hour from an asteroid belt. Great.
[20:35:08] <+[DrCeja]> ::To Warp:: Ready sir?
[20:35:16] <@CmdrArnet> Ms. Rollands ... that is not encouraging news!
[20:35:45] <+LtJgRicker> I didnt catch the last location of the closest shuttle but we werent moving that fast so I cant imagine it went far. Inertia can only do so much.
[20:35:47] <+LtCmdrRollands> If I could change it, I would! I can't even get those readings back, my console is completely dead now.
[20:35:52] <@CmdrArnet> +Blackburn+ Mr. Blackburn, we are going to need engines sooner rather than later!
[20:35:52] <+FstLtAklar> Yes. Yes it is. ::He clipped his helmet in place.:: Let's go. ::He moved further down the hall toward the main door to the shuttlebay.:: +Bridge+ Is Deck 8 clear? We must decompress the hallway to access the shuttle bay.
[20:35:58] <~[AdmWarp]> Ready.
[20:36:11] <+|FstLtRayus|> :: Says aloud through Jay's comms :: Take your time, make good choices.
[20:36:19] <~[AdmWarp]> ::Holds the conduit with one hand and positions his other to help draw open the cocoon::
[20:36:28] <+LtJgRicker> :: Snaps the helmet in place:: Thanks for making sure I was clear before you started that process.
[20:36:47] <+[DrCeja]> I have no idea where you're going to need to put the power, so.. let's see.. ::Pulls open the cocoon to reveal the inside area::
[20:37:02] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Bridge+ Sorry sir, but I cant get any power beyond what is needed for life support right now! And even that Im having to drain all of our batteries for!
[20:37:14] <+FstLtAklar> Mr. Ricker, I may joke at your expense, but I wouldn't explosively decompress you.
[20:37:24] <@CmdrArnet> ::snaps his fingers at Rollands to tell her to give Aklar the go ahead::
[20:37:35] <+FstLtAklar> I mean, I wouldn't want to have to clean you off the walls.
[20:37:47] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Sighs:: +Aklar+ You're clear, Drogan. Get us away from that asteroid belt.
[20:37:55] <+LtJgRicker> :: Slightly surprised nod:: Well, that makes me feel bad tehn.
[20:37:56] <@CmdrArnet> +Blackburn+ Well that won't do, because in less than an hour we are going to be peppered by millions of tiny rocks!
[20:38:02] <+LtJgRicker> *then
[20:38:03] <+FstLtAklar> +Rollands+ Try not to sound to enthused, Boss.
[20:38:36] <+LtCmdrRollands> +Aklar+ Wish I had better news, we're less than an hour from ending up in the middle of it. You don't have much time.
[20:38:46] <+FstLtAklar> Okay, Mr. Ricker you take the manual control on that side of the door, I'll take this one.
[20:38:48] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Arnet+ An Hour? Well Im glad you have that much time! I estimate thirty two minutes until power fails completely!
[20:38:51] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> CEJA IS ABLE TO VISUALIZE HENRY, COVERED IN SILKY STRANDS, BARELY BREATHING.
[20:39:03] <@CmdrArnet> +Blackburn+ Oh ... well never mind then!
[20:39:16] <+LtJgRicker> :: Grabs the manual control behind a small hinged panel:: Ready when you are.
[20:39:16] <~[AdmWarp]> ::Holds the edge of the cocoon and has the conduit end only centimeters away, ready for anything::
[20:39:22] <+FstLtAklar> ::He opened the hatch and took hold of the manual lever.:: All right, three, two... one.
[20:39:32] <+|LtBlackburn|> Wait a minute.... An idea!
[20:39:41] <+[DrCeja]> ::Slices deeply into the strands, handing Warp a bundle that lead into the cocoon itself.:: Here, try putting these into the conduit? I need to get him out now.
[20:39:46] <+LtJgRicker> :: Pulls the lever::
[20:39:56] <+FstLtAklar> ::Pulled the lever.::
[20:39:58] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Arnet+ Do you happen to have anyone you can spare?
[20:40:00] <+[DrCeja]> ::Returns to freeing Henry::
[20:40:16] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Arnet+ I hate to say it, but preferably Ricker?
[20:40:17] <+|FstLtRayus|> :: To Jay :: I can be spared, is it dangerous?
[20:40:20] <~[AdmWarp]> ::Grabs the strands and interfaces them with the EPS conduit using some of the sticky material binding them together::
[20:40:27] <+FstLtAklar> ACTION> DECK 8 DECOMPRESSES AS THE AIR RUSHES OUT OF THE HALLS AND INTO THE SHUTTLEBAY.
[20:40:28] <@CmdrArnet> +Blackburn+ I'm afraid not. Mr. Ricker is off almost dying in another way.
[20:40:39] <+|LtBlackburn|> no, I need you down here Rayus.
[20:40:47] <+|LtJgGrimm|> ::Thinks:: Do you think the ship could handle us fighting each other Rayus? I mean, we wouldn't want to hurt anybody else who happened to get in the way
[20:40:49] <+FstLtAklar> ::He held onto the handle until the roaring wind died down.::
[20:41:05] <+LtJgRicker> :: Doesnt wait for the order just moves down the hall:: Lets go save the ship.
[20:41:39] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Arnet+ Drat. If we can get someone to one of the Runabouts, we might be able to set up a power transfer and keep life support active.
[20:41:44] <+[DrCeja]> ::To Warp:: so, other than the ship dying and decompression making our ears pop.. how has your day been? ::Keeps working::
[20:41:45] <+|FstLtRayus|> :: To Grimm :: We could do this in a virtual model of the Potemkin, destroying the ship as we go. That woudl be fun right?
[20:41:48] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Gets up and paces a bit near her console on the darkened bridge::
[20:42:09] <+|LtJgGrimm|> Only if we stay away from my office
[20:42:09] <~[AdmWarp]> It was a little too quiet. ::Powers up the EPS conduit:: The universe clearly took issue.
[20:42:16] <+FstLtAklar> ::He nodded and moved into the shuttlebay.:: Hmmm... let's see.
[20:42:24] <+[DrCeja]> Serves us right for getting bored.
[20:42:26] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Rollands:: Jayla, love, not helpful.
[20:42:36] <+|LtJgGrimm|> We could record it to let others see how NOT to act aboard the ship
[20:43:00] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> POWER IN SICKBAY IS DROPPING TO DANGEROUS LEVELS. THE TEAMS NEED TO START CLEARING AWAY SOME OF THE STRANDS!
[20:43:24] <+[DrCeja]> ::Slices away some of the strands.::
[20:43:27] <~[AdmWarp]> He should be receiving power from the emergency system now.
[20:43:30] <@CmdrArnet> +BLACKBURN+ Misters Ricker and Aklar are trying to get to shuttle right now.
[20:43:34] <+FstLtAklar> ACTION> SHUTTLECRAFT LeGUIN IS STILL STRAPPED DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BAY, BUT SHUTTLECRAFTS CLARKE AND NIVEN WERE PULLED FREE OF THE SHUTTLEBAY, HANGING JUST A FEW HUNDRED METERS AWAY FROM THE SHIP.
[20:43:40] <+LtCmdrRollands> What else can I do? Other than looking out the viewscreen at things I can't help with. I'm no engineering, sensors are dead. Sorry, now I'm rambling ::Goes back to her console and leans against it::
[20:43:45] <+|FstLtRayus|> :: Eyes go wide :: Thats an even better idea than us fighting, lets do shipwide service announcements, and we can teach people not to act like me.
[20:43:48] <+LtJgRicker> :: Makes to the biggest of ships:: I recommend the Tiber Lt. Bigger engines.
[20:43:53] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Arnet+ Really? Well then, Ill give them a call!
[20:44:20] <+FstLtAklar> That may be so, but we're never going to get the Tiber past those two.
[20:44:21] <@CmdrArnet> +Blackburn+ Right then. Just fair warning, Mr. Aklar is bound to get snippy.
[20:44:32] <+|LtJgGrimm|> Shipwide service announcements and get to fight people worth fighting...sounds like a good plan
[20:44:38] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Ricker+ Blackburn to Ricker!
[20:44:44] <@CmdrArnet> Ms. Rollands, this isn't the worst predicament we've been in.
[20:44:48] <+LtJgRicker> :: Notices that the doors are blocked by other ships.:: I could get her around them.
[20:44:54] <+FstLtAklar> ::He pointed to the two shuttlecraft that were clogging the airspace between the nacelles.
[20:45:14] <~[AdmWarp]> ::Can now see Henry clearly:: We're here, Henry.
[20:45:33] <+LtJgRicker> +Blackburn+ Little busy right now Sir. Whats up?
[20:45:42] <+[DrCeja]> And if so, we should see power stabilize. If not.. well.. I think that you should get going to a place where you'll be safe. Doctors orders. ::Continues to slice away the cocoon and strands, and is covered in sticky goop::
[20:45:43] <+|FstLtRayus|> :: Nods I can see it now :: Hi, I am Reven Rayus, and this is what you dont do with a fusion reactor..and then I shoot it on video.
[20:45:56] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Ricker+ I hear that you are heading to a shuttle!
[20:45:58] <+LtCmdrRollands> Hmm? Oh I know that. Doesn't mean I can't still wish I could help in some way.
[20:46:09] <+FstLtAklar> ::He arched a brow.:: We don't have time for this, Ricker!
[20:46:24] <+[DrCeja]> ::To Warp:: Only one major strand to go here sir, then he's only on the backup power that you've got.
[20:46:26] <+|LtJgGrimm|> ::Visualizes a bit:: I love it
[20:46:28] <+FstLtAklar> ::He made his way to the LeGuin.::
[20:47:04] <+LtJgRicker> :: Looks up and shakes his head:: It wont be as effective but by your orders sir.
[20:47:18] <+LtJgRicker> +Blackburn+ Yeah, hense busy.
[20:47:19] <+[DrCeja]> Do you think that it'd be a good idea to sever the last strands in engineering at the same time?
[20:47:36] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Thinks for a moment:: +Aklar+ You guys are clear once you pick the shuttle.
[20:47:51] <~[AdmWarp]> I concur.
[20:48:00] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Ricker+ Well, I need your help to save the ship. I need you aboard a runabout though to do it.
[20:48:25] <+LtJgRicker> +Blackburn+ I suggest you talk to Aklar then, He wants the LeGuin
[20:48:27] <~[AdmWarp]> +Blackburn+ Warp to Blackburn. Resume cutting strands, Lieutenant. We've nearly isolated Henry from the ones connecting to the rest of the ship.
[20:48:28] <+FstLtAklar> The Tiber isn't prepped and is currently Situated in it's docking locks. We don't have the time to pump them down manually. We just have to unstrap the LeGuin. It's a Type XI, it has sufficent power.
[20:48:52] <+|FstLtRayus|> :: Does another :: Hi I am Reven Rayus, this is what happens when you steal a grenade from the armory, then we show them a picture of some holographic penguins being blown up.
[20:48:56] <+[DrCeja]> ::To Warp:: Please ask him to let us know when he's about to cut the last one, and I'll cut away this one at the same time.
[20:49:25] <+[DrCeja]> ::Looks at Henry:: You're going to be stunning. I'm sure of it.
[20:49:27] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Rollands:: Time until impact?
[20:49:31] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Ricker+ A type 11? that should work. As soon as you get the chance, we need an emergency power transfer. Life support is beginning to fail and will do so completely in twenty-nine minutes
[20:49:34] <~[AdmWarp]> +Blackburn+ Ceja asks to coordinate cutting the last strand, so we can do so at the same time here.
[20:49:38] <+|FstLtRayus|> Those grenades are not penguin friendly after all.
[20:49:49] <+|LtJgGrimm|> ::Chuckles:: Then it cuts to me throwing you into the brig "Hi, I'm Alex Grimm and this is what happens when you steal from my armory"
[20:49:56] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Tries to think about how much time has passed:: Half hour if we're lucky, I'd give it 20 minutes.
[20:49:59] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Warp+ You got it Admiral. Let me know when your ready!
[20:50:16] <+LtJgRicker> +Blackburn+ I'll take your request under advisement Sir, Ive got stuff to do, Ricker Out.
[20:50:26] <+|FstLtRayus|> :: Laughs :: This is gonna be so much fun.
[20:50:39] <+|LtBlackburn|> :: shouting:: Start cutting again! On the double!
[20:50:44] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> CEJA PREPARES FOR THE DELICATE OPERATION OF SEPARATING HENRY FROM THE COCOON STRANDS
[20:50:55] <+|LtJgGrimm|> Do you think the Admiral would go for it?
[20:50:57] <+|LtBlackburn|> ::guards the strand thats in the junction though::
[20:50:57] <+FstLtAklar> ::He used the external control interface on the LeGuin to begin the startup sequence.:: All right, let's get these straps off of it, Mr. Ricker.
[20:51:25] <+|LtJgGrimm|> ::Hears Blackburn:: Well, glad to help
[20:51:31] <+LtJgRicker> Aye. :: Runs as much as possible and lossens the shuttle from its moorings.::
[20:51:36] <+[DrCeja]> ::Carefully keeps going, checking Henry's lifesigns regularly:: What do you think he'll be like? When he's out of this?
[20:51:41] <+FstLtAklar> Try not to push on it, though. We don't want to chase this thing across the deck.
[20:51:46] <+FstLtAklar> WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?
[20:51:46] <+|FstLtRayus|> :: Nods :: Why wouldnt he? Its a good way to get safety messages across to people, its humorous, but still serves its point. People will remember it.
[20:51:52] <+LtJgRicker> :: Climbs into the ship and gets a quick startup going:: Lets get this candle lit.
[20:52:12] <~[AdmWarp]> I have no idea. I hope he pulls out of it and is the same old Henry... But anything could happen.
[20:52:26] <~[AdmWarp]> ::Looks down at the conduit, then at the last strand:: Ready?
[20:52:26] <+FstLtAklar> ::He unclasped the strap holding down the forward section.:: It's a practical strap.
[20:52:40] <+FstLtAklar> ::He shook his head as he unclasped the second strap and moved into the shuttle.::
[20:52:51] <+[DrCeja]> ::Looks up at Warp:: Ready when you are sir. Just waiting on Blackburn and his crew.
[20:53:02] <+FstLtAklar> What do you teach you in Engineering? Just hit something hard enough and it'll go.
[20:53:06] <@CmdrArnet> ::To Rollands:: You are just a regular ray of sunshine today, arent' you?
[20:53:13] <~[AdmWarp]> +Blackburn+ We're ready, Chief.
[20:53:15] <+|LtJgGrimm|> I guess as long as nobody gets hurt...maybe he wouldn't say it's a good use of our time
[20:53:19] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Frowns:: You asked.
[20:53:21] <+FstLtAklar> Now then, take us out of here.
[20:53:26] <+[DrCeja]> ::Looks back at Henry:: I rather hope he's incredibly beautiful. He deserves it, after being away from his home for so long.
[20:53:37] <+LtJgRicker> :: Preocupied with startup:: Thats generally the rule.
[20:53:44] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Warp+ On your mark Sir. ::poises his plasma torch over the strand::
[20:53:59] <+[DrCeja]> ::Nods to Warp:: Count us down please.
[20:54:13] <+|FstLtRayus|> :: Pats Grimm on the back :: I think you overestimate the Admiral, he isnt a cruel taskmaster, I think this is something he would really go for.
[20:54:14] <+[DrCeja]> ::Positions her laser scalpel over the last strand::
[20:54:18] <+LtJgRicker> :: Pushes the last button and the engines come online:: We have clearance already right?
[20:54:22] <+FstLtAklar> ::He sighed and brought up the external sesnors.::
[20:54:34] <+FstLtAklar> Yes.
[20:55:05] <~[AdmWarp]> +Blackburn+ On three.
[20:55:13] <~[AdmWarp]> +Blackburn+ Three...
[20:55:15] <+LtJgRicker> Lets not waste time then. :: Lifts the ship off the deck and slips out of the ships docking bay.::
[20:55:18] <~[AdmWarp]> +Blackburn+ Two...
[20:55:24] <~[AdmWarp]> +Blackburn+ One...
[20:55:26] <+|LtBlackburn|> ::checks his PADD:: five minutes to life support failure
[20:55:29] <~[AdmWarp]> +Blackburn+ Cut!
[20:55:30] <+[DrCeja]> ::cuts::
[20:55:32] <+|LtBlackburn|> ::makes the cut::
[20:55:32] <+|LtJgGrimm|> Well, be that as it may, I'll let you go ahead and forward the idea
[20:55:44] <+|LtBlackburn|> This better work!
[20:55:46] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> THERE IS A DEAFENING MOMENT OF SILENCE IN SICKBAY ...
[20:56:00] <+|FstLtRayus|> :: Smiles at Grimm :: Are you afraid of the Admiral?
[20:56:03] <+FstLtAklar> ACTION> THE NIVEN IS ROTATING ON A GENTLE ARC THAT IS CROSSING INFRONT OF THE LeGUIN AS IT EXITS THE SHUTTLE BAY
[20:56:13] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> NO MORE ALARMS GO OFF. IT SEEMS WARP'S AND CEJA'S WORKAROUND IS A GO!
[20:56:18] <+[DrCeja]> ::Waits to see what happens.::
[20:56:22] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> IN ENGINEERING, THE POWER DRAIN STOPS!
[20:56:41] <+[DrCeja]> ::To Warp:: Good sign. We're not being deafened.
[20:56:44] <+|LtBlackburn|> :: seeing the alarm clear:: YES!!!
[20:56:52] <+LtJgRicker> *Expletive* :: Manouvers the LeGuin around the wandering Niven.::
[20:57:13] <+FstLtAklar> Nice one!
[20:57:20] <+|LtBlackburn|> +All engineers+ EVERYONE BACK TO STATIONS! WE NEED EMERGENCY POWER IMMEDIATELY!!!
[20:57:52] <+LtJgRicker> :: Exhale:: Yeah, not bad for butterfingers huh?
[20:57:56] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Taps her fingers on the edge of her blank console:: <q> Come on....
[20:57:58] <~[AdmWarp]> ::Realizes he's been holding his breath::
[20:58:07] <+|LtJgGrimm|> No, but you're the ranking officer in this little scheme so maybe you'd have a little more pull
[20:58:15] <+[DrCeja]> Nicely done sir. ::Scans Henry again with her tricorder. ::
[20:59:11] <+|FstLtRayus|> :: Shrugs :: I dunno, I may send him something on the idea, but I will probably just bring it up to him the next time I have a minute with him.
[20:59:29] <+FstLtAklar> The night's still young, Mr. Ricker. ::He looked at his readings.:: You need to position us at 290 by 47 by 175.
[20:59:53] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Rollands:: Contact the Admiral. Find out what's happening down there.
[21:00:01] <+LtJgRicker> :: Pilots the shuttle toward the given coordinates:: I was guessing close to there.
[21:00:03] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Warp and Bridge+ We have five minutes to life support failure. I have all of my engineers working to restore power. Just brace yourselves and get your EVA suits ready.
[21:00:17] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Nods:: +Warp+ Bridge to Warp, status update?
[21:01:02] <~[AdmWarp]> I'll reserve judgment until we see what shape Henry is in.
[21:01:08] <+|LtBlackburn|> ::begins his work on the console in front of him::
[21:01:23] <@CmdrArnet> +Blackburn+ I expect to be hearing from you in 4:59 about how power is completely restored.
[21:01:40] <+|LtBlackburn|> Rayus, Grimm, I'll need you to evac now. Head to the Shelter.
[21:01:47] <+FstLtAklar> Right then. As soon as we get there we'lll need 3 quarter power tractor beam.
[21:01:48] <~[AdmWarp]> +Rollands+ We've isolated Henry from the power grid. Sickbay's backup system seems to be handling the load for the moment. We're -- hopeful for his prognosis.
[21:01:55] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Arnet+ I will if I can sir.
[21:02:10] <@CmdrArnet> +Blackburn+ You're an engineer - of course you can!
[21:02:13] <+|FstLtRayus|> :: To Grimm :: Wanna go raid Jim's bar instead?
[21:02:26] <+LtJgRicker> :: Still working the thrusters:: Think you can handle a power transfer for Blackburn?
[21:02:36] <+|LtJgGrimm|> Jim's dedicated, he may still be there
[21:02:42] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> CEJA'S SCANS SHOW HENRY IS STABLE. VITAL SIGNS STILL A LITTLE WEAK, BUT STABLE
[21:02:52] <+LtCmdrRollands> +Warp+ That's good to hear, sir. I'm glad he's still with us.
[21:03:00] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Arnet+ Support for engineers from Arnet? This must be a bad situation!
[21:03:01] <+|FstLtRayus|> :: Nods :: True, but we gotta go somewhere, and I aint going to any shelter.
[21:03:06] <+[DrCeja]> ::Carefully steps over the debris of the cocoon, and starts to ease more of it away. Checks her tricoder and smiles:: He's stable at least. Weak, but holding his own.
[21:03:27] <@CmdrArnet> +Blackburn+ Being agreeable it's a better alternative than death! Not by much, but it is!
[21:03:30] <~[AdmWarp]> Do you have any idea what precipitated this, Teagan?
[21:03:35] <+LtJgRicker> Aye on the Tractor.
[21:03:50] <+FstLtAklar> I should be able to. ::He moved to the Engineering interface.:: Lowering power taps.
[21:04:08] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Arnet+ Just for you sir, I'll have it back up in three!
[21:04:17] <+|LtBlackburn|> ::redoubles his efforts::
[21:04:28] <+[DrCeja]> ::To Warp:: Desperation? He's been in there nearly twice as long as predicted. When I checked on him last week, none of this was in here. So in the last week, he must have had a crisis and reached out for help, in the only way he could.
[21:04:40] <+|LtJgGrimm|> ::Thinks:: I don't know...whole ship to go and can't figure out where to go
[21:05:09] <+[DrCeja]> ::Picks a strand out of her hair, and another off her cheek::
[21:05:22] <~[AdmWarp]> ::Looks back at him again:: So we may not know what the trouble is that needs our help.
[21:05:51] <+LtJgRicker> :: Arrives at the coordinates:: Ready on the Tractor beam or do I need to get that too?
[21:06:02] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> AS CEJA EXAMINES HENRY, SHE SEES THAT HE LOOKS LIKE ... WELL, HIMSELF, BUT A LITTLE SHINIER THAN WHEN HE WENT INTO THE COCOON.
[21:06:07] <+|LtBlackburn|> ::hooks up his phaser and tricorder power cells to the console to give it power and begins writing an emergency restart sequence for the main reactor::
[21:06:27] <+|FstLtRayus|> I hid a bottle of Kanar behind a wall panel in your office, we could go get it.
[21:06:30] <+[DrCeja]> I've just got one more section of cocoon to ease away, but I've not seen anything that looks as though he's injured. It could be internal. He's gained a fair bit of shine to his body though.
[21:06:40] <+FstLtAklar> Go!
[21:07:04] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Sinks back down into her seat, hoping the power does come back on quickly::
[21:07:08] <+[DrCeja]> ::Pulls away the last piece of cocoon (not attached to any strands.. ) and steps back:: We know so little about his race.
[21:07:08] <+FstLtAklar> +Blackburn+ Shuttlecraft LeGuin's power taps are deployed. Are we good for power bridge?
[21:07:11] <~[AdmWarp]> ::Leans over the cocoon, looking:: Henry, what are you trying to tell us? How can we help you?
[21:07:40] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Aklar+ Thank God! YES! Initiate immediately!
[21:07:42] <+LtJgRicker> Engaging Tractor beam. Rerouting all power except for life support and the transfer to the Tractor beam.\
[21:07:43] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> WARP HEARS A FAINT *GURG* FROM HENRY
[21:07:47] <+[DrCeja]> ::Smiles:: And here was me thinking I was the only person who talked to him.
[21:07:50] <+|LtBlackburn|> There we go.
[21:08:01] <+|LtJgGrimm|> ::Looks at Rayus:: Why do you hide stuff in my office?
[21:08:16] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Engineering+ Plug your ears everyone! This is going to be loud!
[21:08:20] <+|FstLtRayus|> Nobody is going to look for contraband in the chief of securitys office.
[21:08:36] <+FstLtAklar> ::He brought up the power distribution levels, as he'd have to manually balance them during the transfer.:: +Blackburn+ Initiating power tap in three... two... one....
[21:08:58] <+FstLtAklar> ::He maintained just enough reserve power in the shuttle to power the Tractor beam at 3/4 power.::
[21:09:08] <+|LtJgGrimm|> Well, since you're hiding things. I, as the ship's security chief, hereby confiscate all contraband you have placed inside my office
[21:09:11] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> ON AKLAR'S COUNT, POWER STARTS TRANSFERRING BETWEEN THE SHUTTLE AND THE POTEMKIN!
[21:09:18] <+|FstLtRayus|> And before you ask, I know Kanar isnt illegal, I just like the challenge of hiding it from you.
[21:09:36] <+|LtJgGrimm|> Well, consider the confiscation a warning then
[21:09:47] <+[DrCeja]> ::Leans in:: Did he just make a noise?
[21:10:06] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> THE TRACTOR BEAM ALSO BEGINS TO STEER THE POTEMKIN AWAY FROM THE COLLISION WITH THE ASTEROID BELT
[21:10:07] <+|LtBlackburn|> :: slams a hand down on the button to initiate the emergency restart before covering his ears::
[21:10:10] <+|FstLtRayus|> :: Smiles :: Grimm, I have so much perfectly legal stuff, hidden throughout this ship its not even funny.
[21:10:31] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> THERE IS ANOTHER DEFINITE *GURG* FROM HENRY
[21:10:46] <+LtJgRicker> :: Eases the shuttle to indirectly push the Potemkin in the opposite direction of its drift::
[21:10:54] <~[AdmWarp]> We're here, Henry. ::Reaches out and places a hand on his shiny body::
[21:11:00] <+[DrCeja]> ::Smiles:: Hi Henry. It's Ceja. What do you need?
[21:11:00] <+FstLtAklar> ::His eyes darted back and forth over the power flow.::
[21:11:02] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Feels the ship moving in a different direction:: Well, that's a good sign. Now if we could just have our power back...
[21:11:12] <+|LtJgGrimm|> As long as it's legal, I'm okay with it
[21:11:40] <@CmdrArnet> HENRY> *GURG* DID I MISS MY DESIGNATED SHIFT?
[21:11:50] <+|FstLtRayus|> But it doesnt intrigue you that I smuggle perfectly legal things aboard this ship?
[21:11:55] <@CmdrArnet> Power can't be that far behind...
[21:12:03] <+[DrCeja]> ::Chuckles:: Not at all.
[21:12:17] <+LtCmdrRollands> Did those three minutes pass already?
[21:12:30] <+|LtJgGrimm|> Well, since they're legal, I can't really call it "smuggling" rather than "sneakily bringing aboard"
[21:12:51] <+|LtJgGrimm|> However, should it intrigue me, you'll be the first to know
[21:13:08] <+LtJgRicker> :: Sees the Potemkin gathering a small amount of momentum:: We should be able to let go now. Hows that power transfer coming?
[21:13:13] <+|LtBlackburn|> Come on..... ::checks his PADD and curses:: Life support is failing!!
[21:13:16] <+[DrCeja]> ::To Warp:: I think he will be just fine from here sir.
[21:13:19] <+FstLtAklar> ACTION> A SLIGHT QUIVER IS FELT ON THE LeGUIN
[21:13:23] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> BLACKBURNS RESET SETS OFF A COCOPHANY OF ALARMS THROUGHOUT SICKBAY!
[21:13:44] <+[DrCeja]> ::Flinches at the sudden noise.:: Dammit.. what now..
[21:13:54] <+|FstLtRayus|> Good, I await the day that you come knocking on my door in the dead of night, all like "What the heck Rayus, why are there forks, stored in a crate labeled stuffed animal in cargo bay 1...why would you do that?"
[21:13:57] <+|FstLtRayus|> That will be the day.
[21:14:11] <+FstLtAklar> ::He darte his eyes back to the main console.:: Yes, we've arrested the Potemkin's motion. Disable the tractor beam so I can ad more power to the bridge.
[21:14:19] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> THE POWER JUNCTIONS, MAIN REACTOR MOAN AS THE POWER SYSTEM IS RESTARTED AND TAKES ADVANTAGE OF THE TRANSFER FROM THE LeGUIN
[21:14:29] <+LtJgRicker> :: Button pushing:: Done.
[21:14:33] <+|LtBlackburn|> Come on baby....
[21:14:45] <+[DrCeja]> Computer, turn off alarms in sickbay!
[21:15:14] <@CmdrArnet> HENRY> :SITS UP A LITTLE:: *SLIS* WHAT IS HAPPENING?
[21:15:39] <~[AdmWarp]> ::After the alarms are silenced, smiles to Henry:: We were hoping to ask you. ::Motions to the strands of "web" strung throughout the room::
[21:15:43] <+|LtJgGrimm|> You're just daring me to look aren't you?
[21:15:45] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> WITH A BIT OF A LURCH, THE 'TEM SPRINGS TO LIFE! THE RESET IS SUCCESSFUL, AND POWER IS NOW FLOWING FROM THE LeGUIN!
[21:16:05] <+[DrCeja]> ::Scans him quickly with her tricorder::
[21:16:16] <+FstLtAklar> Give me a hand with the power bridge. It requires constant attention so we don't blow them up.
[21:16:25] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Glances at the console:: Ah, the pretty lights are back ::Spins towards it, bringing up the sensors::
[21:16:25] <+|FstLtRayus|> :: Nods :: Maybe.
[21:16:35] <@CmdrArnet> HENRY> *SLIS* IS THAT FROM MY COCCON?
[21:17:02] <@CmdrArnet> +BLACKBURN+ Mr. Blackburn, wonderful job! I promise to stop being cordial to you now!
[21:17:05] <+|LtBlackburn|> Yes!
[21:17:10] <+LtJgRicker> Aye! :: Sets the shuttle on autopilot and jumps to a different console.::
[21:17:11] <+[DrCeja]> It is. Why did your cocoon make the strands?
[21:17:40] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Arnet+ Thats not necessary Commander but this certainly is a relief!
[21:18:22] <@CmdrArnet> HENRY> *SLIS* ::shrugs:: Do not your cocoons do the same?
[21:18:38] <+LtCmdrRollands> We're safely moving away from the asteroid belt from everythign these readings are telling me.
[21:18:52] <+|LtBlackburn|> +LeGuin+ Blackburn to Leguin. We are humming once more!3
[21:18:59] <~[AdmWarp]> ::Chuckles slightly:: No, I can't say they do, Henry.
[21:19:22] <+[DrCeja]> Do you still need the additional power? ::Indicates the conduit::
[21:19:44] <+FstLtAklar> ::He turned to Ricker.:: Start dialing down the power.
[21:19:45] <@CmdrArnet> Henry> *Slis* No, I do not.
[21:19:50] <+|LtJgGrimm|> Just as long as you don't try and sneak stuff in my quarters, then we're okay. Should you try, you'll have to feel my wife's wrath.
[21:20:01] <+LtJgRicker> +Blackburn+ Good to hear. Disengaging power bridge now.
[21:20:14] <+[DrCeja]> ::To Warp:: Would you like the honours, or shall I?
[21:20:23] <@CmdrArnet> +Aklar+ Good job, Mr. Aklar. You can return to the ship now. And if you killed Mr. Ricker you will be reprimanded!
[21:20:27] <+|FstLtRayus|> :: Shrugs to himself :: Your quarters are off limits, so long as we go get some pie when this is all over.
[21:20:30] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Leguin+ Thanks for the assist! Potemkin out!
[21:20:35] <~[AdmWarp]> You may, Doctor, by all means.
[21:20:54] <@CmdrArnet> +Blackburn+ Are we looking good for power, Chief?
[21:21:13] <+|FstLtRayus|> Besides, I probably already have stuff in your quarters.
[21:21:17] <+FstLtAklar> +Arnet+ Returning as we speak.
[21:21:18] <+[DrCeja]> ::Makes her way to the power source and turns it off::
[21:21:30] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Bridge+ I am pleased to say, the reactor is hot and ready. We have power once more!
[21:21:48] <@CmdrArnet> +Blackburn+ Excellent!
[21:21:53] <+FstLtAklar> +Arnet+ Mr. Ricker is still alive... for a moment.
[21:22:02] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Chuckles hearing Aklar::
[21:22:13] <+LtJgRicker> +Arnet+ Im still here. Though I might need some mental time off. Dealing with Spot over here is traumatizing.
[21:22:25] <~[AdmWarp]> Now, Henry... You remember Commander Ze, who came aboard before you entered your cocoon?
[21:22:42] <+|LtJgGrimm|> Unless I missed it, I'll have to say no. I learned a fun lesson at the Academy as a result of a prank
[21:22:43] <@CmdrArnet> ::looks at Rollands:: Spot? Oh, I'm definitely using that now.
[21:22:43] <+[DrCeja]> ::Glances up at Warp, hearing his question::
[21:22:57] <@CmdrArnet> +Ricker+ Understood. We'll see about getting you some leave.
[21:23:10] <+|FstLtRayus|> :: To Grimm :: Oh?
[21:23:13] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Grins:: I'll leave that one to you, though that is a good name.
[21:23:16] <@CmdrArnet> HENRY> *SLIS* IS HE NO LONGER ON BOARD?
[21:23:25] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Arnet+ Don't bring the other systems online yet though. No need to overload these poor conduits again. You will have full power and engines ready to go in approximately two hours.
[21:23:48] <~[AdmWarp]> He isn't. He was an impostor, Henry, and we've been trying to find him ever since he left.
[21:24:05] <@CmdrArnet> +Blackburn+ Understood Chief. Just keep life support up and going. Tells us when we can bring other systems online
[21:24:39] <@CmdrArnet> HENRY> *GURG* I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. WE HAD SUCH WONDERFUL CONVERSATIONS.
[21:24:39] <+FstLtAklar> ::He sat back in his chair.:: All right, then Mr. Ricker. Let's pick up the Clarke and Niven so T'Par doesn't get angry.
[21:24:44] <+[DrCeja]> ::Starts to put pieces together in her head, not least of which is that Henry is from Andromeda, and Ze was interested in the information that they had on Andromeda::
[21:25:00] <+|LtBlackburn|> +Arnet+ No need for that. I'll bring em up from down here. And no problem on life support sir, we have plenty for that now.
[21:25:01] <~[AdmWarp]> About your galaxy?
[21:25:11] <+LtJgRicker> :: Mumbles a little to himself:: Great. More EVA work.
[21:25:25] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Puts sensors on minimal power so she can make sure they don't end up with anything heading their way::
[21:25:30] <+|LtJgGrimm|> Yep, it was a friendly prank and no one was hurt, but a lesson learned anyway
[21:25:51] <+|FstLtRayus|> I love pranks. Tell me about it.
[21:26:04] <+FstLtAklar> ::He sat back down at his console.::
[21:26:08] <+[DrCeja]> ::To Warp:: <q> Sir.. Excuse me for interrupting, but a full debrief after he's had a chance to get cleaned up and recovers from this might be best?
[21:26:09] <+|LtBlackburn|> .+Rayus and Grimm+ Hey guys, lets meet up after the shift is over. I need a drink...
[21:26:10] <@CmdrArnet> HENRY> *SLIS* HE WAS VERY INTERESTED IN THE GALAXY YOU DESIGNATE ANDROMEDA
[21:26:57] <+|FstLtRayus|> :: Looks over at Jay :: I dont know why you are calling us over the comm system, we never left.
[21:26:58] <~[AdmWarp]> ::Shakes his head to Ceja:: <q> Much can wait, but not this.
[21:27:24] <+|LtJgGrimm|> Yeah, we've been here the whole time...we've just been letting you guys work
[21:27:40] <~[AdmWarp]> Yes, he was. Was he interested in -- anything in particular?
[21:27:42] <+[DrCeja]> ::Nods, and keeps an eye on Henry's vitals while Warp talks::
[21:27:48] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Leans back:: So much for a quiet day...
[21:27:55] <+FstLtAklar> So Mr. Ricker... ::He leaned back in his chair and kicked his feet up on the console.:: Entertain me.
[21:28:05] <@CmdrArnet> HENRY> *SLIS* DEMONS, HE WAS VERY INTERESTED IN DEMONS
[21:28:05] <+|LtBlackburn|> ::turns around surprised:: You didnt?! Just more proof of my need....
Image

"Oh Bother." Said The Borg. "We've assimilated Pooh."
User avatar
Tavey
Admiral
Admiral
 
Posts: 2891
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:31 pm
Location: Middle of some mountains. Canada.

Re: Sim Log: Oh Henry

Postby Tavey » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:07 pm

[21:28:08] <@CmdrArnet> PAUSE SIM
[21:28:13] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Paused::
[21:28:14] <+|LtJgGrimm|> ::Paused::
[21:28:15] <+|FstLtRayus|> ::Paused::
[21:28:16] <+[DrCeja]> ::Paused::
[21:28:22] <+|LtBlackburn|> :: paused::
[21:28:26] <+LtJgRicker> :: Paused::
[21:28:38] <+FstLtAklar> ::Paused.::
[21:28:50] <+LtJgRicker> And thanks for the offer Aklar but I dont Samba with guys...
[21:29:15] <@CmdrArnet> ATTENTION ON DECK!
[21:29:16] <+|FstLtRayus|> ::AA::
[21:29:16] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::AA::
[21:29:20] <+[DrCeja]> ::AA::
[21:29:23] <+LtJgRicker> And I dont pay attention to soap operas
[21:29:24] <+FstLtAklar> You're missing out.
[21:29:25] <+FstLtAklar> ::AA::
[21:29:27] <+|LtJgGrimm|> ::AA::
[21:29:27] <+LtJgRicker> ::AA::
[21:29:36] -!- You're now known as AdmWarp
[21:29:38] <+|FstLtRayus|> (( I win again! ))
[21:29:43] <~AdmWarp> All right -- great sim, folks!
[21:29:45] -!- |FstLtRayus| is now known as FstLtRayus
[21:30:33] <+FstLtAklar> Demons, eh?
[21:30:36] <~AdmWarp> Thanks to Arnet for... running so late! Good grief! Are you sure you're actually, you know, Arnet?
[21:30:38] <@CmdrArnet> Apparently!
[21:30:45] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Chuckles::
[21:30:59] <~AdmWarp> I'm not aware of any pressing business for the evening, so we'll call it an evening, then!
[21:31:35] <~AdmWarp> Thanks for coming, folks! *Slis* I hope you enjoyed!
[21:31:42] <~AdmWarp> Arnet, cut 'em loose, please! ;)
[21:31:45] <+[DrCeja]> Yay Henry!
[21:31:53] <@CmdrArnet> DISMISSED, WITH THANKS!
Image

"Oh Bother." Said The Borg. "We've assimilated Pooh."
User avatar
Tavey
Admiral
Admiral
 
Posts: 2891
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:31 pm
Location: Middle of some mountains. Canada.


Return to USS Potemkin

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


cron