DL: Leave Message

Moderator: [Sim] Mercutio - Hosts

Postby Iar Edra » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:06 pm

I will not be on duty for the next two days. Starfleet Medical has requested I look into a virus that is becoming prevalent on some Federation Planets. In order to do this research adequately and in the time required, I will be sequestering myself in the Medical Library. I request that I be left alone until I am done so that I can get this work done. I will not have my commnicator on in order to expedite my wor. I will return to duty in two days time, or when my research is complete, whichever comes first.
Henry,
I'm sorry to have this happen on such short notice. I was only told early this morning, and I was specifically requested because I have experience with this virus. Please don't try to be nice and surprise me by stopping by. It would only delay the results, which are badly needed. I know you would try something like that to give me a break, but I can't do that this time. I've already gotten Karissa's care handled. As usual, Ginny will be watching her. I will find you as soon as I finish. -All my love.

Cmdr. Edra Crow

Ref. # 302.654.222.8
Cmdr Edra Crow--XO--USS Mercutio

Ens. Aislinn Norson --Sci--USS Legacy

AIM
CmdrEdraCrow
IarEdra
=============
Iar Edra
Commodore
Commodore

Return to USS Mercutio