JL: Crow & Iar: A Dilemma

Moderator: [Sim] Mercutio - Hosts

JL: Crow & Iar: A Dilemma

Postby Iar Edra » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:51 pm

The Captain stood in his ready room, Edra on the other side of the desk. “I don't think shes bluffing.”
Edra shook her head in response. “I dunno. She doesn't seem like the type to just up and quit.”
“I've been around her long enough to know when she's pissed. Like when I know when you are.”
She cocked an eyebrow at him, but nodded. “Well, I'm disappointed, to say the least.”
“I should have known better to put her in that spot. Those people ruined her in about every way possible. I should have just done it myself and got the intel.”
“But how would you have done that? You saw what was about to happen before she walked in. None of us would be here right now if not for that.”
“I could have taken those....things.”
She put her hands on his desk and leaned over them. “The things you can do in hand-to-hand combat amaze me, but we both know you couldn't take all of them on.”
He had no real reply to that for a moment. “And what's it say that she put them down in about twenty seconds?”
“That she's an asset to this crew.”
“And I've chased her off.”
She shook her head again. “No. That’s not what I mean. There's gotta be something we can do. I'll go talk to her.”
“She's in her quarters. Don't bother her there...I've never even been there.”
She sighed and sat down. “You can't blame yourself. You don't ask people to do anything you wouldn't do yourself.” She paused, “Except maybe send the women on a mission to seduce a large, angry alien...”
“You looked better in that outfit.”
She shook her head and smiled. “That's what you got out of that assignment, huh?”
“What can I say?”
“I guess it's just too bad you had to stay up here in the big chair.”
“You think you can talk her into staying?”
Suddenly serious again, she responded, “Well, I'd like to think so, but if what you say is true, I'm not sure.”
He stood. “Try your best.”
She mirrored his action. “Roger that.” Then turned to head for the door.
Cmdr Edra Crow--XO--USS Mercutio

Ens. Aislinn Norson --Sci--USS Legacy

AIM
CmdrEdraCrow
IarEdra
=============
Iar Edra
Commodore
Commodore

Return to USS Mercutio