After the mission Constance's private thoughts

Moderator: [Sim] Mercutio - Hosts

After the mission Constance's private thoughts

Postby KimberlyH37 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:40 pm

I enter my quarters after the mission on Altrua not wanting to socialize with the others nor explain to the Commander what happen how my neck got bruised. I told him stupidly and I was right I was doing well with Shakar down their I was talking to him relating to him or trying to till I got over eager and asked him about Crystalus that's when things got bad. I had to go in and back up Commander Edra I wasn't going to let her be with that big lizard alone. I became part of the problem and not the solution I don't like that no more than I liked Brie being so critical of my actions down their at least I had the balls to try something instead of just looking stupid it may have failed but it was something. Sighing as I takes my boots off and strip down getting into the shower running my hand over the bruise on my neck. Saying to no one " I'm not going to sickbay for this bruise I can care for it myself just got out of that place from being sick I'm not going back their unless it's not a option. Stepping out of the shower drying off putting something more comfortable on. Walking over to the mirror in my quarters pulling out a drawer that has most the small gadgets that sickbay had as I use the tissue regeneration device to start to heal the bruise on my neck this was a rather nasty bruise it would take me a few treatments to heal it completely. Sitting in my chair in front of the mirror I gave it my best I shouldn't be so angry with myself it was a valuable lesson learned. I finish the treatment put up the device close the drawer and walk over to my bed crawel ing into it enough thinking for now time to get some rest.
KimberlyH37
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Return to USS Mercutio