[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
SLA Ten Forward • View topic - Asimov Fleet Bar

Asimov Fleet Bar

Lost, alone... feeling out of sorts, bring your character here and let your hair down. This is the place for characters from Asimov sims to relax and unwind. Make friends from a whole other universe.

Postby Kris » Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:26 pm

OOC: I'm putting this after our current Monarch story line, so sue me :P

IC
Lucy and Chris walked into the bar and looked around spotting two seats at the bar and sat down. "Two beers, as strong as you got." Chris said as Lu smiled.

"Hey Mav, didn't expect to see you in here." Lucy said as she spun to see who all was there."

Tag-Anyone who wants to talk to the couple :)
Kris: SLA Council Moderator
USS Lionheart First Officer (XO): Commander Christine Sterling
USS Potemkin Second Officer (2O) & Chief Science Officer (CSO): Commander Jayla Rollands
USS Mercutio Tactical Officer (TAC): First Lieutenant Brielle Jayde
Starbase 27 Chief Science Officer (CSO): Lieutenant Commander Nayeli Behar
SS Heimdall Medical & Employee Relations: Catrina (Cat) Kali Tendai
Kris
Council Moderator
Council Moderator

Postby Foxy » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:26 am

Angela nursed her drink quietly in the corner. She knew the station was cosmopolitan, but this was getting ridiculous. She didn't even know what species the guy by the bar was.

Hopefully he wouldn't need any medical treatment while she was there, or she'd be winging it...

Foxy
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Postby Tavey » Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:07 pm

Kynthia stuck her head through the door of the bar and grinned in delight.

There were aliens here. It was fabulous.

She spotted Maverick at the bar and an host of other creatures and people milling around.

Grinning she swung onto a barstool and waved at the bartender.

"Hello! I'll be havin' whatever the house favorite is."

"Oh Bother." Said The Borg. "We've assimilated Pooh."
Tavey
Admiral
Admiral

Postby Foxy » Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:47 pm

"You know, Galli... Galla... Look, can I just call you Fess?" Grace was at a very comfy level of inebriation. Whatever this blue stuff was, it went down smooth and hit the spot.

TAG - Fess

"Any idea where the heck we are? Or how? I mean, I could do with letting my hair down, but getting home might be more complicated than flagging down a taxi..."

Foxy
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Postby Galifestus » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:48 pm

Looking conspiriatorial, the tellarite leaned close and said, "Most humans call me Fess, so it's okay, then."

As far as getting home, why if you have one, you'll get there. No idea how it works.
~Mike Heywood~
~Fess~
Galifestus
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby Tavey » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:34 pm

Kynthia drank a couple of the strange blue drinks. They made her feel warm inside. She giggled absently to herself. If the crew could see her now.

Then she remembered Maverick.

oh oh, now I've done it she thought. Must be careful. Cap'n will be all snarky mad if he sees me now.

She signalled the bartender. "'Nother one please. These are good."

Tavey
Admiral
Admiral

Postby Saint » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:47 am

Saint
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Tavey » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:10 pm

Tavey
Admiral
Admiral

Postby Foxy » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:56 am

"I can guess you're a doctor... Might I be able to sit 'ere for a spell, Ma'am." He then took his hat off, out of politeness.

Angela looked up. The speaker looked like some kind of refugee from an old Western, complete with the weaponry. This place was getting weirder by the minute.

"Sure. Go ahead," she waved vaguely at a seat, not inclined to argue with a stranger with a gun... several guns...

Foxy
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Postby Foxy » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:59 am

Derowen whirled away to grab Andre.

"Hello. I'm Derowen. Fancy a dance then?"

Andre smiled. Whatever this place was, it was certainly a welcome respite. He resolved to make the best of it while it lasted.

"How could I possibly refuse?" he replied, taking her hand and joining her in her dance.

Foxy
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Postby Tavey » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:01 pm

Tavey
Admiral
Admiral

Postby Saint » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:35 am

Saint
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Tavey » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:06 pm

"Nice meeting you, doctor. Seems my First Mate wants me to move a bit..." He put an arm around Kynthia's waist. "Shall we?"

Kynthia replied with one of her heartfelt smiles that didn't happen too often.

"And once we've shown them how, we oughta be thinkin' of gettin' these others moving too." She laughed as Maverick spun her round a few times before settling into a simple dance that was popular in their 'verse.

Tavey
Admiral
Admiral

Postby Quin » Sun May 04, 2008 6:37 pm

Buggar! Quin was lost. He was still finding his way round the maze of corridors, passages and flights of steps that was the Hub. He noticed a door in the corner that he was sure he hadn't seen before. Maybe it would lead him back to a part of Torchwood that he recognised. Maybe it had a weevil behind it - or worse.

He tried the handle, it turned easily and he walked into..... a bar. "Are you playing games with me Torchwood?" He asked.

It looked like a sci fi convention in there. He'd been to one of those, had a girlfriend once that thought she was a purple creature with a tail.

On his way to the bar he noticed a couple of familiar faces. Derowen and Grace were there too. Grace was talking to some kind of costumed bloke.

"Nice costume mate," Quin said. "Hey there Grace didn't think you were into this sort of stuff."
Quin - Torchwood 10
You got a problem with me? Good.
Quin
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Tavey » Sun May 25, 2008 10:09 am

Tavey
Admiral
Admiral

Postby Quin » Sun May 25, 2008 7:47 pm

"Nice to meet you Kynthia, I'm Quin." He allowed her to lead him away. Quin quite liked to dance.

Kynthia seemed a little rough and ready, she was dressed more like a man than a woman and her hair was a disaster.

"Are you american or canadian," he asked.
Quin - Torchwood 10
You got a problem with me? Good.
Quin
Commodore
Commodore

Previous

Return to Asimov Lounge