Asimov Wiki

An area for discussion among the hosts of Asimov Fleet. This forum is not visible to non-hosts.

Asimov Wiki

Postby Tavey » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:07 pm

Hey Guys,

Kuruma has finished the Asimov Wiki. All hosts of Asimov Fleet have been given permission to oversee the Wiki.

You should all have the ability to give rights for editing for whomever you want.

Now to do this, you have to do the following:

1, Click on Special Pages in the Toolbox sidebar.

2. Go to the bottom of the page, under what you'll see as "RESTRICTED SPECIAL PAGES" you should see something called User rights management, click on it.

3. Once you're in there, type the name of the user then press Edit User Groups. (To find a list of users, look in special pages and you'll see a link called USER LIST)

4. Now this is the most important, ONLY click on wikireader and wikieditor making sure both are highlighted.

Only Hosts of Sims in Asimov should receive the other choices. If anything doesn't make sense, please ask Kuruma. I only copied his instructions to me.

Also - Thanks Lucas for letting us steal The Dragons Wiki to make a Fleet Wiki. You most sincerely rock.

"Oh Bother." Said The Borg. "We've assimilated Pooh."
Tavey
Admiral
Admiral

Postby Saint » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:26 am

It'll take me a while to learn this. I think one person we can also ask nicely is Mandie (Sam Crerar.) While being Nikola's ex, she's also got a pretty good idea on how to use the wiki, too.

I'll probably get her on board and let her help edit Monarch's wiki parts :-D. Could see if Kristin (Lu) could work with these, also...

On a side note, yes... Lucas does rock. A lot.
Saint
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Lucasausems » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:41 am

Hey I just noticed this topic, but hey, you're more than welcome :)

Dragon Squadron
Luke Helios
Pilot
Lucasausems
Born to be Wild!

Return to Asimov Hosts