Asimov Fleet Report

This area is for general discussions.

Asimov Fleet Report

Postby LrShadow » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:07 am

Since we are going to a monthly reporting I shall also post the reports here.

December Asimov Report:

Dragon Squadron:
CO: Luke Helios
XO: Andre Zazu

Total Players: 9
Total Posts: 36

Comments/Needs: Could use an extra player or two. Other than that all's well

Current Storyline: Here Comes the Dragon

Synopsis: A trainingmission. Shooting down drones and stuff. A spacecraft will jump out of hyperspace calling out for help. Then a few enemyships will enter the scene and we will do battle with them. Then a Stardestroyer appears, things look bad for us but we're aided by our Capital ship. In the end there will be a Stand-off, both ships will carefully retreat, otherwise they'll destroy each other.

Trinidad Station:
CO: Foxy
XO: LrShadow

Total Players: 5 active, 2 LOA (at least that's how I'm classifying Bjorn and Cernu - I've IMd both asking if they need anything, but Cernu said he'd rather be outside the plot and Bjorn didn't reply)
Total Posts: 17 (up to 21st Dec, so fewer players but more posts!)

Comments/Needs: Still want that website sorted...

Current Storyline: No matter where you go, there you are!

Synopsis: The good ship Skylark isn't at its best, neither is its Captain. Both are under the influence of alien tech - beguiling and powerful. The rest of the team have been busy rescuing the crew of another ship and one of them has been stranded by the Captain going to warp at short notice. Will the power of the crystal find a vessel? Will the wielder of that power to so for good, or evil? What are the intentions of the Gaim warship lurking nearby? Stay tuned for the next thrilling instalment.

I am also proud to present an addition to our Fleet,
Torchwood 10
CO: Tavey
XO: Foxy

Total Players: 10
Total Posts: 190 between Yahoo and 10F

Comments/Needs: Demand is beginning to take off. Foxy and I have decided that 10 is the maximum number of simmers we can handle, so Torchwood isn't open to new folk unless someone drops out.

So far things seem to be going relatively smoothly given that we have three players who are not familiar with the SLA and how it works.

Excited to be up and running!

Current Storyline: "What's that Noise Downstairs Mum?"

Synopsis: The newly made team of Torchwood Ten have been sent to deal with a weevil problem at a housing estate just North of The Hub. The weevil has been killing there for years according to the local kids.

At the moment, the majority of the team is with the injured weevil, who was shot while attacking two members. One of them is hurt also.

Their task is to get back to The Hub with the creature.

However, they are being observed by two unknown people in a vehicle that seems as well equipped as their own.

Meanwhile, back at the Hub, team leader Derowen is looking after some housework in the cell level of the Hub. The Cells were never cleared after The Hub was locked up.

She had discovered that one of the doors is unlocked and standing open. And there is the sound of something moving.

Firefly, Monarch:
CO: Maverick (jrichardbrown@gmail.com)
XO: Kynthia [revealed at the end of the episode] (wench441@yahoo.com)

Total Players: 7
Total Posts: I couldn't tell you offhand, but total thread posting overall is 138

Comments/Needs: So far the crew is pretty solid, I haven't heard anything from the player of Summer "Jade" Stone in a while. I don't think any of the other games have either, that the player is in.

Current Storyline: Rebirth of the King

Synopsis:

We're headed to the end of the story, folks. So far, Agent 41 has been on a chase of Sam Crerar, the resident mercenary. After a tipoff from a former soldier, Kynthia and Lu are off to find Sam. Sam is having her own problems. After she picked up her weapons, her sellers became victims to the Alliance target practice and knife dulling exercises. Now with Sam on the run, and many dead gun runners. Kynthia and Lu are on the run to find Sam. Maverick and Ameri are trying to finish up the rest of the supply runs, in earnest, but both are on edge with the communications waiting on word from Kynthia.

As the end comes, the wonder is, what is Agent 41 up to? Why does she want Samantha Crerar? And as Kynthia asked, "Colonel..." Will someone get to the bottom of Maverick's past. Stay tuned for the end of episode one...
'... we must be kind to one another. Because each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light our way to a better future. We are one.'
- G'kar and Sheridan, The Alliance Preamble to the Declaration of Principles

Yahoo= LrShadow
=============================

Ranger Zed McCann - X Trinidad Station (R.I.P.)

Nathan Scott - Torchwood 10
LrShadow
SLA Fleet Captain
SLA Fleet Captain

Feb Sim Report 2008

Postby LrShadow » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:33 pm

Asimov Fleet Report

I have to say Im proud as punch for this Fleet. We have had a few small concerns but those are being dealt with by the expert Hosts. The sims themselves are moving right along and everyone seems to be having a good time. I really don't have anything else to say at this time.
Oh, I will mention a bit THANK YOU to Warp and all those doing the WebAcademy. I myself havent had much time to work on it, but I am lurking and plugging away when I have time. Thanks and great job!

Well, on to the details:
==============< * >============================

Sim Name: Babylon 5: Trinidad Station
CO Name, Contact & E-Mail:
XO Name, Contact & E-Mail:
Total Unique Simmers: 7
Active Unique Simmers: 7
Recruiting Needs: Maybe a few junior officers, any department
LOA Unique Simmers: 0 - Everyone's in!!!
Recruiting Wants: We could fit in a few more...
Host Comments: As ever, proud of my bunch - although it doesn't show in the stats, we've got additional characters weaving in and out all over. Had a new applicant this week, though she's having problems accessing 10F - working on it.

Sim Name: Starwars: Dragon Squadron
CO Name, Contact & E-Mail:
XO Name, Contact & E-Mail:
Total Unique Simmers: 10 (and one guest star)
Active Unique Simmers: 10 (and one guest star)
Recruiting Needs: I'd like to have 2 more simmers, brings us up to twelve, like a Squadron is to have ;-)
LOA Unique Simmers: 0, though 2 aren't posting that often
Recruiting Wants: Perhaps someone is willing to explain what the difference is between Recruiting Needs and Recruiting Wants??
Host Comments: Everything well, most of my simmers post regularly and write good too! What more can a Host ask for?

Sim Name: Torchwood Ten
CO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Tavey
XO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Foxy
Total Unique Simmers:10
Active Unique Simmers: 10
Recruiting Needs: None
LOA Unique Simmers: 0
Recruiting Wants: None
Host Comments: Lots of changes this month.

Ali and I had to suggest very pointedly that one player leave. Jack Grace / Dashotton is no longer a member of Torchwood Ten, and I would suggest that anyone thinking about accepting him into their sim might want to hear in private why he was asked to leave.

We have also moved to Ten Forward from yahoo groups. Will be playing in the confidential section which should keep us away from younger eyes.

We are into our second Episode, and so far, all is well. We have some great people onboard.

Sim Name: Firefly: Monarch
CO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Jamie
XO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Tavey
Total Unique Simmers:10
Active Unique Simmers: 9 (1 recruit starting soon)
Host Comments: Ship is packed to the brim with characters and NPC. I think we're closed to all recruiting now. Anyways, rolling into our third episode very smoothly. This crew is almost like clockwork, it's scary. Our third episode is being written by our XO, and it's shaping up slow. But in the Firefly 'Verse, slow is a precursor to hell breaking loose. So in short... Story good. Players good. Ship full. No problems.
'... we must be kind to one another. Because each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light our way to a better future. We are one.'

Yahoo= LrShadow

LrShadow
SLA Fleet Captain
SLA Fleet Captain

Postby LrShadow » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:18 pm

Another month has FLOWN by, and Asimov has had a really good show too. Looks like Dragons would like another player or two if anyone is interested. All the sims are doing very well. Nothing else to report at the moment, except maybe a hint that Asimov will be expanding to add more to it..... I dont think I have seen an official report so I will not say more.

Side note to all of my CO's, XO's I have posted each of your reports in the oder I received them. Yep, Tavey was on top and gave me her report first. Yes I know, a little competition on who gets posted at the top never hurts. With that I want to say that Torchwood has been in the spotlight and will be for a while I think. It launched a little nervously, I know her CO was knocking knees so to speak, but has done an AWESOME job at keeping things moving and interesting. I'd give awards if I could, but to be honest Id be hard pressed to make any one sim over the other. To all of our sims I say GREAT JOB and smooth seas/stars ahead!!!

CO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Tavey wench441@yahoo.com
XO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Foxy foxy@slasims.com
Nathan lrshadow@yahoo.com
Total Unique Simmers: 9
Active Unique Simmers: 9
LOA Unique Simmers: 1
Host Comments: We have a guest at the moment - Sjet has decided to keep us on our toes, and is doing a good job at it too. Sadly, we also had a Simmer resign this month due to time conflicts. On the whole - Torchwood is doing well, and I am really happy with the quality of the writing.

Sim Name: Babylon 5: Trinidad Station
CO Name, Contact & E-Mail: AliDave@aol.com
XO Name, Contact & E-Mail: lrshadow@yahoo.com
Total Unique Simmers: 8
Recruiting Needs: n/a
LOA Unique Simmers: 1 (but I’m being charitable to Bjorn there, it’s not an officially applied for LOA…)
Recruiting Wants: n/a
Host Comments: The applicant who came in via the HAS and who we went to a lot of trouble to get onto 10F has been a no-show. We got another new joiner, though, due to publicity from the Sethies!

Note from XO: Current story line is relaxing.... and split. One of the doctors has had a breakdown and is now a patient. A foolish Drazi has decided he needed more attention and now has the entire station hot on his heels. Ripples in the background hint of more troubled waters to come.... maybe sooner then expected.

Sim Name: Star Wars: Dragon Squadron
CO Name, Contact & E-Mail: lucasausems@hotmail.com
XO Name, Contact & E-Mail: AliDave@aol.com
Total Unique Simmers: 11
Recruiting Needs: n/a
LOA Unique Simmers: 2 (Bjorn & Zeb)
Recruiting Wants: Room for one or two more?
Host Comments: New mission under way, complete with a guesting baddie!

CO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Jamie jrichardbrown@gmail.com
XO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Tavey wench441@yahoo.com
Total Unique Simmers:8
Active Unique Simmers: 8
Host Comments: Tavey's started to make the story very interesting, and I couldn't ask for a better XO. She's kept us going while I've been having eye and ear problems. Of course, explosions do keep people moving very fast. Released Bjorn from the game due to massive inactivity. He was pretty mad at himself for not keeping up, but still, a gracious exit from him. Haven't heard from the player of Pratt, but considering his job, one post a month isn't bad. Sam Crerar has recruited another player that will be active within the next episode. Otherwise, great story and great players.

Yahoo= LrShadow

LrShadow
SLA Fleet Captain
SLA Fleet Captain

Asimov Fleet Report for April

Postby LrShadow » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:01 am

Greetings all,
Spoke with the Asimov hosts and we, overall, decided to add the monthly posts to our reports. You will see the additional numbers in bold. Also if I see anything that needs to be noted I have added it to Bold and Underlined it for needs or important comments. That way it stands out a little more. All in all it has been a good month for us all Im very happy to say. There are a couple of Needs which I will list just so they are highlighted even more.
I would like to ask when Asimov is going to get their additional sim on the boards? Not sure if this is a delay on their part or on getting them placed on the boards again so they have a home... any thoughts on that? Assuming I still have a job next month I will also need to get the Hosts email addresses if you please?

Thats all for now,
Thanks from Asimov Fleet

Needs/Wants:
SW Dragons: Requesting an additional simmer
B5 Trinidad: Could use a few more experienced simmers.
Firefly Monarch: Could use more passengers or even a gun, or even a guest Villain or two.

Sim Name: Star Wars Dragon Squadron
CO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Colonel Luke Helios (lucasausems@hotmail.com)
XO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Lt. Colonel Andre Zazu (alidave@aol.com)
Beginning/Ending Posts Date: April 1st - April 25th
Total Number of Posts: (12 posts) Total for Act I The Exterminator (44 posts)

Recruiting Needs: 1 more team member
Recruiting Wants:
Host Comments: Going a bit slow, but all in all everything is well.

-----

CO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Tavey wench441@yahoo.com
XO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Foxy forxy@slasims.com
XO Name Zed lrshadow@yahoo.com
Total Unique Simmers: 10
Beginning/Ending Posts Date: April 1st - April 25th -
Total Number of Posts: (70 - 75ish) Total In the current episode? 222

Host Comments: It’s been a great month. Everyone is writing (albeit with a little prodding in some cases), things are moving along. We are coming to the end of the current episode. Life is good!

-----------

Sim Name: B5: Trinidad Station
CO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Dr Angela Murchison/Chief Dave Mitchell, Foxy@slasims.com
XO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Ranger Zed McClair, lrshadow@yahoo.com
Active Unique Simmers: 6
Total Number of Posts: 39

Recruiting Needs: No newbies, please. We've got a solid base going. Happy to have experienced people along, but I don't think we'd suit a beginner.
Recruiting Wants: Nothing specific, so long as the character's either nosey or moderately accident prone...
Host Comments: Haven't got around to looking into the Wiki setup yet. Must do! And although we're small, I'd say an average of 6 1/2 posts each in four weeks shows we're cracking along nicely.

---------

Sim Name: Firefly Monarch
CO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Maverick, Jamie (jrichardbrown@gmail.com)
XO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Kynthia, Tavey (wench441@yahoo.com)
Total Unique Simmers: 8 Main, 1 guest
Active Unique Simmers: 6 Main, 1 guest
Total Number of Posts: 60

LOA Unique Simmers: 2 (Sam is currently working and is getting more hours at school and Pratt is hit and miss with his job.)
Recruiting Wants: Maybe a passenger or two, possibly another gun.
Host Comments: What can I say about a crew that keeps me on my toes all the time. Tavey and I are currently running Sam and Pratt while they take care of real life matters. Otherwise, we're to the end of the third episode. We would like to thank Brawl (Host of the Ark Royal and XO of SG-6) for coming in as out villain, and we have openings for guest spots all around for villains. People that'll keep us on our toes are always welcome, as you know we stay on our toes quite often. Anyhow, no complaints from me. Tavey's been doing an excellent job keeping me informed and on the straight and narrow. So, by this time next month, we'll be in our next story.

Yahoo= LrShadow

LrShadow
SLA Fleet Captain
SLA Fleet Captain

Postby Foxy » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:25 am

Oops - just realised my count's wrong. Should have been 8 and 7!

Thanks, Azaria!
Foxy
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

FSR for May

Postby LrShadow » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:37 pm

Greetings all,
Another month has flown by and all here in Asimov and RL I would say All sims are running well and as far as I know all is well with our simmers. We are moving along having our usual good-ol' time.

Still havent seen the extra sim, can we get an update on it? Even just a "nothing" comment would be nice. <hint>

And thanks to my fellow hosts I present the Asimov's Fleet Report:

CO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Derowen MacFie - Tavey wench441@yahoo.com
XO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Grace Forbes - Foxy foxy@slasims.com
XO Name Nathan Scott - Zed lrshadow@yahoo.com
Beginning/Ending Posts Date: April 25th - May 30th
Total Number of Posts: 50
Host Comments: We are well into our next episode. A quieter month. Which isn’t a bad thing on the whole. Many many thanks to both Foxy and Zed for all of their brainstorming and help this month.

==============

CO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Dr Angela Murchison/Chief Dave Mitchell, Foxy@slasims.com
Total Unique Simmers: 8
Beginning/Ending Posts Date: April 26th - May 30th
Total Number of Posts: 34
Recruiting Needs: No newbies, please. Happy to have experienced people along, but I don't think we'd suit a complete beginner.
LOA Unique Simmers: 2
Recruiting Wants: Nothing specific, so long as the character's either nosey or moderately accident prone...
Host Comments: Still haven't got around to looking into the Wiki setup. Bah! The number of posts also doesn't show the number of jp's we've had this month - a lot of yummy co-operative work going on.
The Story So Far: While some of the crew are away helping their drugged-up medic detox, there are kidnappings being investigated on-station.

==============

Sim Name: Star Wars Dragon Squadron
CO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Colonel Luke Helios - lucasausems@hotmail.com
XO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Lt. Colonel Andre Zazu - Foxy@slasims.com
Beginning/Ending Posts Date: April 26th - June 2nd: 25
Total Number of Posts: Act I The Exterminator - 73 posts
Recruiting Needs: We've had an application, but the applicant had a faulty emailadress. Haven't heard from him yet. So I could still do with one or two simmers more.
Recruiting Wants: none
Host Comments: none

==============

im Name: Firefly Monarch
Total Unique Simmers: 8 Main, 1 guest
Active Unique Simmers: 7 Main, 1 guest
Beginning/Ending Posts Date: May 1st - 30th
Total Number of Posts: 77
LOA Unique Simmers: 1 (Pratt is still hit and miss with his job.)
Recruiting Wants: Load is all good, honestly.
Host Comments: We've got a special guest from AJJE games, Jeannette. Who is playing Li Valeria, so say hi to her, Asimov, and make her feel home in the SLA. Otherwise, we're in our 4th episode!!! I'm stoked, kids. Otherwise, nothing much on comments, really

Yahoo= LrShadow

LrShadow
SLA Fleet Captain
SLA Fleet Captain

FSR for June

Postby LrShadow » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:39 pm

Greetings all, I hope this finds you well. Asimov is doing fine, although I will admit to some concern when it comes to our Star Wars Dragon Squadron sim.

Other then the worry about the Dragons we seem to be doing fine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Derowen MacFie (Tavey. wench441@yahoo.com )
XO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Grace Forbes (Foxy. foxy@slasims.com )
Nathan Scott (Zed. lrshadow@yahoo.com )
Beginning/Ending Posts Date: May 31 - June 23
Total Number of Posts: 56
Recruiting Needs: None.
Host Comments: It’s been an eventful month. Torchwood Ten has had it’s first Character casualty. We are looking forward to the replacement character - one Neville Warwick who is to become our press liaison. I guess Torchwood Ten has been a little too.. noticeable of late. There is also mention of a TV show.. Look out for “Invaders 2020” and associated toys, coming to a Sim near you.

===================

Sim Name: Firefly Monarch
Total Unique Simmers: 9 Main, 1 guest
Active Unique Simmers: 9 Main, 1 guest
Beginning/Ending Posts Date: June 1st - June 30th
Total Number of Posts: 110 (Check my math, but I had to make sure with a calculator...)
Host Comments: Again, the crew pulls a fast one. They manage to get arrested for doing their criminal thing on a Core World... So, we're starting to head into the home stretch. Jeannette from AJJE games is still guest starring with us for the foreseeable future. Otherwise, we've got a nice (not really) surprise for the folks to read, and the unresolved Kynthia/Maverick thing... Read the recent posts won't you? :)

===================

Beginning/Ending Posts Date: May 25th - June 30th
Total Number of Posts: 32
Recruiting Needs: Happy to have experienced people along, but I don't think we'd suit a beginner.
Recruiting Wants: Nothing specific, so long as the character's either nosy or moderately accident prone...
Host Comments: Still a healthy posting rate. Masses of creativity and characterization.

======================

Sim Name: StarWars Dragon Squadron
CO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Colonel Luke Helios | lucasausems@hotmail.com
XO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Lt. Andre Zazu | foxy@slasims.com
Total Unique Simmers: 11 + 1 guest star
Active Unique Simmers: 10 + 1 guest star
Beginning/Ending Posts Date: 22 logs in June
Total Number of Posts: Act I: 93
Recruiting Needs: Going to advertise on the sites provided by Warp
Recruiting Wants:
Host Comments: Ali and I called in the help of Warp, Shawn and a few others a few weeks ago to try and get things moving again. Both have been very helpful in providing tips and Shawn came to guest star on our sim. Andrew (Sjet) has also volunteered to guest star, and I'm proud to say things are looking better again, thank you!

Yahoo= LrShadow

LrShadow
SLA Fleet Captain
SLA Fleet Captain

July Fleet Sim report

Postby LrShadow » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:36 pm

Greetings all,
All things considered it seems it was a good month for Asimov. Relatively quiet on most of the fronts, a few slow in posting, me being one of them. I had lots of personal stuff going on, but Im hoping Aug. turns for the better. Amazing how the year seems to have flown by.

Well, nothing big to report, hope everyone is doing well.

CO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Derowen MacFie (Tavey. wench441@yahoo.com )
XO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Grace Forbes (Foxy. foxy@slasims.com )
Nathan Scott (Zed. lrshadow@yahoo.com )
Beginning/Ending Posts Date: June 24 - July 29
Total Number of Posts: 69
Recruiting Needs: None.
Host Comments: Been a busy month for me in RL. major kudos to the gang as a whole for keeping things going. Thank you thank you thank you.

=============================================================================

Active Unique Simmers: 7 - Hurrah!
Beginning/Ending Posts Date: July 1st - July 30th
Total Number of Posts: 16
Recruiting Needs: Happy to have experienced people along, but I don't think we'd suit a beginner.
LOA Unique Simmers: Nil
Recruiting Wants: Nothing specific, so long as the character's either nosy or moderately accident prone...
Host Comments: A bit quiet this month, but everyone has posted, so I'm not overly concerned. Several people have been bows under at work and we're heading into the holiday season, so I'm anticipating August being quiet too.

This is not for general publication, our recent bout of SHS seems to have settled. Only time will tell if its for good, but I think the steps we took have worked for now.

===========================================================================================

Sim Name: Starwars: Dragon
CO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Colonel Luke Helios (lucasausems@hotmail.com)
XO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Lt. Colonel Andre Zazu (Foxy@slasims.com)
Total Unique Simmers: 12 (one guest star)
Active Unique Simmers: 11 (one gues star)
Total Number of Posts: 12
Recruiting Needs: We just got two new applicants so we'll see how they progress.
Recruiting Wants: Nothing specific, so long as the character's either nosy or moderately accident prone (Ali's quote, but I think the same goes for the Dragons)
Host Comments: A slow month, but I blame the summer break. Hopefully the two newbies will spice things up a bit ;-)

===========================================================================================

CO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Maverick, jrichardbrown@gmail.com
XO Name, Contact & E-Mail: Kynthia
Total Number of Posts: 79
LOA Unique Simmers: None
Recruiting Wants: None, we're packed full
Host Comments: This has been the month of the personal issues. Work or otherwise, somehow we managed over 70 posts during that time... Anyhow, things look to be getting better as we head into the end of this 4th episode.

Yahoo= LrShadow

LrShadow
SLA Fleet Captain
SLA Fleet Captain

Return to Discussion Area