Li says goodbye

Firefly: Monarch is a sim based in the Firefly universe. The crew serves onboard a Firefly class starship running cargo, legal or not so legal.

Moderator: [Sim] Firefly: Monarch - Hosts

Li says goodbye

Postby Jeannette » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:16 am

Sorry kids, every time I tried to post to the thread, it said the topic was locked, so here's Li's posting:

Once the bags from her room were together, she placed them and Sam's by the front door. It was time to find out what Li wanted to do.

"Miss Li?" She called, looking through the house until she found the woman. "We have been given an all clear to go and get Ameri back. Was wonderin' if you were wanting to come along with us. As Lao said, there is a chance that anyone associated with us might come under attack from them as what oughta be 'shamed of themselves for the doing of it."

TAG - Li.

Li smiled at the woman; she'd come to feel somewhat protective over the crew during their short, but highly eventful stay.

"I think it best if I stay here," she replied. "The local authorities are not going to be pleased about you leaving this way, and if anyone is looking to find where you've gone to, my House would be the logical starting point. I imagine the next month or so around here is going to be very interesting."

She bowed low and said a blessing in Mandarin.

-Li

OOC: Hey kids, thanks for the guest appearance. It was a lot of fun.

Jeannette
Jeannette
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Postby Tavey » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:47 pm

Thank you very much Jeanette for coming along to hang out with us here for a while! We've enjoyed your writing and quick wit very much.

And of course, should you wish to come back, you are more than welcome. In the meantime, I hope that all goes well for you over at Ajje.

Tavey.

(For the folks who do not know, Jeanette was the winner of a quiz that Jamie and I ran at SciWorld this year. She is one of the admins at Ajje Games and has graciously given of her time to come and write with us for a while.)

"Oh Bother." Said The Borg. "We've assimilated Pooh."
Tavey
Admiral
Admiral

Return to Firefly: Monarch