Episode 2: The Forgotten Browncoat

Firefly: Monarch is a sim based in the Firefly universe. The crew serves onboard a Firefly class starship running cargo, legal or not so legal.

Moderator: [Sim] Firefly: Monarch - Hosts

Postby Sam Crerar » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:20 pm

Sam protested going back to the ship without seeing everyone out, but given how weak she was, she didn't have much choice. She did mumbled several choice words against people though as Sol helped her to the ship. Her stubborn medic nature, as well as the Browncoat philosophy of never leaving a man behind, made it really hard for her to just go back to the ship.

Still, she could barely stand, and she felt like she'd been run over a couple of ships, multiple times. Her head pounded, it hadn't stopped pounding, not since the torture. Every bit of her throbbed with an ache, and her eye kept trying to twitch, but with all the bruising it wasn't noticeable, except for the pain.

Once inside the ship, she basically curled up on one of the cots in the infirmary and stared into space. She wanted to sleep, she needed to sleep, but she couldn't really sleep. Too many people around, too many strangers, even some of the people she knew now were strangers. Maybe sleep would cure everything, maybe a bottle of saki would cure things. She didn't know, she wasn't sure she knew anything anymore.
Sam Crerar
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Quamie » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:51 pm

With Lu's help, Ameri had cleared the beds in the infirmary, and just in time. Maverick needed surgery to repair his wound again, not to mention mending for his newest injuries. She smiled at him mildly as she tended to his wounds. "You're too old to be getting into fist-fights, Mav. It's rather school-boy of you. Now, you need to get some rest, for real this time- no being a hero. Otherwise I'll have to keep you sedated until you heal. I'm going to check on Sam, and then you'll have minor surgery to close that wound again."

Sam was the worrisome one. She had sustained damage, some of it severe, to most regions of her body, and the adrenaline was rushing through her system, impairing the healing process. Ameri could do little with her until giving her some pain killers and a low dose of sedative, just enough for Sam's eyelids to flutter shut. She repaired as much damage as she could with the mender, but she'd need to wait until Sam had rested and reawakened to find the extent of the damage.

With both Sam and Mav unconcious (sedated), with IVs dripping anti-inflammatories, anti-biotics, and fluids, Ameri set to repairing the wound, closing torn blood vessels and re-stitching it shut. They'd live, both of them, but tomorrow would bring a host of aches and pains.
Quamie
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Kris » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:32 pm

Lu looked back and stuffed the ship into auto. She was just sort of...sitting there, not sure what to make of who she was seeing.

Getting up without a word to Kynthia, she just walked towards her room and stopped, turning around and smacking Chris in the arm. "You are supposed to be dead! They reported you dead 9 years ago! Christopher Rapson you.."

No doubt the shouting could be heard through the whole ship. "Lucy listen to me, Hauser captured me and blew up the ship that was transporting me. There were only 2 of us to survive. When they weren't able to reach us, they probably thought the whole ship was a loss." Chris told her, trying to calm her down.

By this time, there were tears streaming down Lu's face. She slid down against the wall and to the floor. Through tear filled eyes, she looked up at Chris. "Do you not understand? I've gone 9 years thinking you were dead and then you come back in the blink of an eye? I'm no longer the one you loved Chris...I haven't been for a long time. I..."

Chris knelt down beside her and wrapped his arms around her. "Come on now, its ok. I never thought I'd see you again, I'd given up hope. 9 years, I thought you'd have found someone else, not turned into some rebel. From what Sam said...you hit anyone who calls you Lucille...is this true?"

All Lucy could do was nod. "It...it was the last thing you had said to me...my name, my full name." She burried her face into his shoulder, she once again felt that safe feeling she had felt those 9 years ago. Pulling her head out after a few minutes, she took a deep breath, not bothering to wipe the tears away. "Um...a tour...do you want one?"

"How about we wait? Let's get something to eat, I don't care what, but I've gone so long without something decent. Then we can figure out what to do alright?" He kissed the top of her head and helped her up, and to the dining room.

It was there that everything was let out, everything that had happened over the last 9 years. And after a quick tour of the ship, and after noticing that Lu was exhausted, Chris led her back to her room. She beconed him inside since he hadn't seen what the rooms looked like...and the rest of that...is up to your pretty little imaginations.

Tag-Anyone who wants to comment on the yelling

((OOC: Yes, I did just post that at the end HA.!))
Kris: SLA Council Moderator
USS Lionheart First Officer (XO): Commander Christine Sterling
USS Potemkin Second Officer (2O) & Chief Science Officer (CSO): Commander Jayla Rollands
USS Mercutio Tactical Officer (TAC): First Lieutenant Brielle Jayde
Starbase 27 Chief Science Officer (CSO): Lieutenant Commander Nayeli Behar
SS Heimdall Medical & Employee Relations: Catrina (Cat) Kali Tendai
Kris
Council Moderator
Council Moderator

Previous

Return to Firefly: Monarch