Episode 1: Rebirth of a King

Firefly: Monarch is a sim based in the Firefly universe. The crew serves onboard a Firefly class starship running cargo, legal or not so legal.

Moderator: [Sim] Firefly: Monarch - Hosts

Episode 1: Rebirth of a King

Postby Saint » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:32 pm

Maverick was standing on the bridge of the newly repaired Monarch. He and the crew had spent the last few months getting the ship space worthy. After all of the time and sweat put into it, she was flying. She didn't resemble the struggling mass that started in an emergency landing on Haven.

Along the way, he met an interesting cast of characters who wanted to help him get the ship back in the air. It wasn't so much an act of wanting to get her into the Black. It was a need to. For some people, this ship was their home.

As he looked around, he noticed that the planet Hera was coming into range. Without even thinking, he said his first words as the Captain...

"Lu, take her into the burn. We're landing." He nodded to his pilot, as he took his PA. "Attention, crew. We're preparing to land on Hera mighty soon. Anything you want to hang onto, do so now. We don't know how she's gonna hold up on this landing, but I don't want to be wrong." He set the PA back on it's holder.

"Do it."

TAG - Everyone (Let's get rolling, shall we?)
Saint
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Sam Crerar » Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:30 pm

Sam was in the main cargo area, working weights when she heard Maverick's announcement. Putting the weights down, she grabbed onto some railing. Hera, Serenity Valley.

Even though she hadn't been at Serenity Valley, the battle still drew a myriad of emotions from the former Browncoat. It was the battle that lost the war. If only the brass had decided it wasn't too hot, they could have won. Maybe then she wouldn't have spent so much time in lock-up. She could have made a life on some Independent world instead of hiding from the Alliance...

Shoulda, coulda, woulda.

The other side of her mind had one simple thought. "Are we going to live?"
Sam Crerar
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Tavey » Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:43 pm

Kynthia looked up at the speaker on the ceiling of her engine room and grinned happily. The engine was acting nicely. She had spent about three weeks cursing whoever had been looking after the Old Girl. The state of the coils. It didn’t bear thinking about.

She grabbed hold of one of the bars that ran along the length of the engine bay in case of sudden gravity loss and swung herself into her straps for landing. Though she had had a quick look at the landing struts, there had been no opportunity to inspect them properly. Not that she had them kind of skills anyway.

Hera.

Maybe Ameri was still there. Hopefully she would be able to get a bit of dirt time to find out.

“Engine to Bridge. It’s all shiny down here Cap’n.”

"Oh Bother." Said The Borg. "We've assimilated Pooh."
Tavey
Admiral
Admiral

Postby Quamie » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:51 pm

Down on Hera, in one of the most ragged parts of a tattered town, dwelt a girl who looked much more at home there than she had at first. It wasn't that her views or personality or mannerisms had changed, for she was still timid as a mouse and too afraid to say Boo to anyone. No, it was that her outer appearance had changed. From being reasonably clean, with clean clothes that, while they may not have fit her perfectly, still did the job, and clean locks of brunette waves sometimes tied in a braid or single ponytail, to how she appeared now. Dirt seemed embedded in her skin, while greasy strands of unkempt hair were tied back from her face so as not to get in the way. Her clothes were as grimy as her skin, and caked with dust besides. But her hands were clean- fine boned, slender fingers that knew their work and knew it well. And her eyes were the same- tentative, searching light hazel eyes now touched with sadness, as if a part of her had been ripped clean from her soul.

She had a woven basket on her head now, filled with linen wares for Lucina, the tailor's wife. She hurried, occasionally tripping over shoes that had almost more holes than fabric and a tendency to unlace, besides. Ducking into buildings and religiously avoiding certain paths and certain buildings, she made a maze of the city, turning a ten minute walk into a thirty minute near-jog. But it was all okay, as long as she stayed safe.

A commotion to her left, and she looked, a quick glance that way, and then behind her as well. A man, running off with a wallet, and the wounded lying near the middle of the alleyway. A moment's indecision, and she darted in, laying down the basket as she knelt by the wounded man.

He groaned, he gasped for breath, and she had to pry his fingers away from the knife wound in his side. He asked her to fetch a doctor, but she made no reply, avoiding his gaze with painful shyness. The linens in the basket became bandages and she deftly tore them into strips and bound tightly the man's wound.

"Go to Sagely Hospital, in Green District, not far away. Tell them you have a perforation of the abdominal cavity in the left lower quadrant with possible puncture of the mesentery."

Shocked mentally as well as physically, the man merely gaped at her, and she realized she had to risk it. She helped him up and staggered with him to Green District, to the very steps of Sagely Hospital, slapping the emergency console. "Tell them! Left lower quadrant, possible mesentery puncture!" she reminded him, and whirled away before the staff could see her. Any public place was dangerous for her. She had no idea what kinds of friends her father had, but she knew they were numerous and powerful. It was best to just lay low, well off the radar.

The linen basket was gone when she returned, and she had to go back empty-handed, only to be thrown out by a very angry Lucina. So it was that Ameri was sitting crouched in an alley with her knees pulled up to her chest, her mind drifting back to a safer, happier time on a ship with a door painted in green and blue dragonflies. She'd never quite gotten to finish it- the door had just said her name and had three dragonfly outlines, one of them only half-finished. She wondered idly what had become of the ship and if her painting still survived on the door.
Last edited by Quamie on Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quamie
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Saint » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:11 pm

Maverick had heard the call from the engine room. "Good work, Kynthia! We'll see if Lu can get us down in one piece, then." Another yell on the PA. "Sam. Make sure we're loaded down!"

"Lu, let's get ready to go into the atmo." He started to buckle himself into the co-pilot's seat. "If I'm crashing, I'm going to at least look like I was safe in trying to."
Saint
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Kris » Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:53 am

Strapping herself into the pilot seat, Lucy looked over at Maverick and nodded, doing final system check. "Everythings ready, let's land this thing." She started setting the thrusters upward as they made their way into the atmosphere. There was a slight jolt to the side and Lu groaned.

"Sorry guys!" Is all she said as she managed to stabalize them and get them through the atmosphere. It was a bumpy ride, but it seemed they wouldn't hit any other jolts.
Kris: SLA Council Moderator
USS Lionheart First Officer (XO): Commander Christine Sterling
USS Potemkin Second Officer (2O) & Chief Science Officer (CSO): Commander Jayla Rollands
USS Mercutio Tactical Officer (TAC): First Lieutenant Brielle Jayde
Starbase 27 Chief Science Officer (CSO): Lieutenant Commander Nayeli Behar
SS Heimdall Medical & Employee Relations: Catrina (Cat) Kali Tendai
Kris
Council Moderator
Council Moderator

Postby Saint » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:25 pm

He looked over at Lu, "Little shaking. Nothing to worry about, dear. Atmo runs aren't known for being less than shaky." He saw the alarms go off... "Gorram it."

He pulled the PA. "Kynthia, we need some flowthrough, dear. We're getting some burnback readings! And I think you don't want to know what happens when it builds up."

Again, he looked over at Lu. "Just be sure to land her nicely. We've got to hope that we did enough on those struts. Kynthia couldn't get them totally repaired." He nodded to himself...

"All of this for a lousy paper run..."
Saint
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Sam Crerar » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:35 pm

Sam headed for the bridge when she heard the alarms. If Lu was going to crash them and kill them, she wanted a chance to kill Lu first. "Lu! Don't tell me you're crashing this gorram ship already!"She hollered as she jogged into the bridge. "15% is good, but 15% of dead is not."
Sam Crerar
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Tavey » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:33 pm

When the first alarm sounded Kynthia took a moment to identify which one it was. Once that was done, she immediately unclipped her straps and swung out of her bucket seat.

At a flat out run, she pelted towards the flow control. Something must have been stuck. She grabbed a large wrench on the way from the pile of strategically placed tools.

Maverick pulled the PA. "Kynthia, we need some flowthrough, dear. We're getting some burnback readings! And I think you don't want to know what happens when it builds up."

Kynthia rolled her eyes at the speaker. She checked the position of the clutch. Almost shut. That wasn’t good.

Placing her feet in what would have been a perfect baseball pose, she hefted the wrench and gave the clutch a resounding wallop with it. No change. She hit it again. The alarms grew more strident.

“C’mon you gorram piece of space junk. Don’t be making me hurt you now.”

She shifted her feet slightly and swung full out at the round disk that was jammed closed.

The clutch sprang open to the correct angle.

She toggled the PA. “Should be moving right smoothly now Cap’n. Just a small adjustment needed.”

She noted that she needed to file a little bit of rust away from the clutch, cursed the last person in charge of the engine again and returned to her seat.

As they continued to descent, Kynthia worried at her straps. There was too much that could go wrong. The engine just didn't sound quite right just yet. "Nothin' that a bit o' time won't fix Old Girl."

They had to land in one piece. She had to go and get Ameri as soon as they got dirtside. She could just imagine what her friends face would look like when she realized that it was The Monarch after all.

Tavey
Admiral
Admiral

Postby Saint » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:38 pm

She toggled the PA. “Should be moving right smoothly now Cap’n. Just a small adjustment needed.”

He nodded to his pilot, and looked back at Sam. "Alright, we're calmed down now, Sam. So, take a seat, strap up, and shut up. We're getting on the ground. It just depends on how our dear Monarch is going to let us land."

He looked forward as the atmo burn cleared over. "I haven't been here in 9 years... Didn't think I'd even look forward to coming here. I still don't."

"Lu, the landing struts might be a bit dicey, but I think you can land her smoothly. Our client wanted to meet us on the Hill." He looked back at Sam. "When we land, all of us are meeting in the lounge... It's time to tell you folks why we're on this paper run. To explain what this paper we're delivering is."
Saint
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Sam Crerar » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:53 pm

Sam didn't budge from her leaning position at the door. "Lounge. Shiny. You've been here before, Maverick? Battle of Serenity Valley? What side did you unit were you in?" Had to be a browncoat, no purplebelly ever spoke bad of the Alliance.
Sam Crerar
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Kris » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:49 am

As Maverick took care of the alarms, Lucy kept the ship steady. She could hear things falling but knew there was nothing she could do about it. She had always hated atmospheres, especially trying to fly through them.

As the alarms stopped and the ship calmed, she listened closely to Maverick. "Nothing I haven't dealt with before. I've landed a ship where the landing struts were nearly gone without...to much damage..."

Looking for the landing spot once the everything cleared, she saw it and began the desent, which was almost a little to smooth for her likings.
USS Potemkin Second Officer (2O) & Chief Science Officer (CSO): Commander Jayla Rollands
Kris
Council Moderator
Council Moderator

Postby Saint » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:05 am

As she prepared the landing, Maverick heard the alarms stop. "Alright, I think Kynthia got our flowthrough going." He looked over to Lu. "Okay, I'm deploying the struts, so cross your fingers."

Looking back at Sam, he realized he needed to answer her question. "Yes, I was at the Valley, Sam. All you'd need to know is that I was a xiong ci sha shou, at the time. It didn't matter what side I was on. I wasn't any better than the rest of them..."

He helped Lu guide the ship into a pretty successful landing. Although, there was a pretty scary give on the landing... "Everything's shiny. We'll work on those struts while we we're down here. Can't be much that a simple weld here and there can't help."

He got on the PA for posterity. "All crew meet in the lounge." Of course, he unstrapped his belts and walked towards the middle of the ship.

TAG - Everyone on the ship, start heading to the lounge.
Saint
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Sam Crerar » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:24 am

"What do you mean it doesn't matter what side you were on? And don't even start with one of those ruttin' speeches about how the war is over and we should all be shiny towards each other." Sam growled, then pushed back against where she was leaning, and headed for the lounge.
Sam Crerar
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Saint » Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:23 pm

"What do you mean it doesn't matter what side you were on? And don't even start with one of those ruttin' speeches about how the war is over and we should all be shiny towards each other." Sam growled, then pushed back against where she was leaning, and headed for the lounge.

"What I mean is. It doesn't matter what side I was on. Both sides probably would regard me as a dangerous killer. I did what I had to do, but don't think I like it any better today." He put his hat on Sam's head. "I don't think the Lord is done with me yet, but I've got a long way before I've made up for the screwups in life."

Maverick paused to himself. "So, I'm going to make good. I don't think both sides will ever be shiny towards each other. The Alliance is too aristocratic in their ways. They think they know what's best. The Independents just want to live. However, they're also quite stubborn in how they go about it."

He thought about Kynthia. As he looked at Sam, "Some days, I envy our dear Kynthia, Sam. She doesn't have the painful memories we do. I also envy Lu. She's too young to have been through that mess. All that war left was a lot of bad feelings and scars that never heal..."
Saint
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Sam Crerar » Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:43 pm

Sam grunted, a hand absently going to her abdomen, which sported more than one bullet scar. "What I wouldn't pay not to remember. The Independents were right, though, a central government is for the birds. They only care about the Core planets."
Sam Crerar
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Tavey » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:12 pm

Kynthia wiped her hands on a piece of rag. She had to get going. This meeting was going to take valuable time.

She headed for the lounge, more to get hold of Maverick so that she could get permission to get dirtside as soon as she could.

As soon as she saw the Captain, she stepped in front of him.

"Maverick. 'Member how I was tellin' you about the other crew and how's I knew where to find one? Well, she's here, on Hera. After we get this done, I want to go find her if'n it's acceptable with you."

She hoped that Maverick would understand that she would go anyway.

"The cabin next to mine, one with the pictures? That's hers."

Kynthia nodded abruptly and went into the lounge.

Tavey
Admiral
Admiral

Postby Saint » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:20 pm

He looked at her, "I don't see why not, dear." He swept his hair back. "If it's that genius girl I hear about, I'd love her aboard. I want her to finish that shiny painting she's got painted so far."

"However, when you hear what this paper is about, you better grab her post haste. I don't want to be around when the Alliance finds out about this job." Maverick looked at Kynthia, "In fact... Go get her. It's that important. I'll get you up to speed when you two get here."

Tag - Kynthia and Ameri - to hit dirtside, remaining crew meet in the lounge, it's whopper time!
Saint
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Tavey » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:11 pm

Kynthia waited until the ramp of the cargo bay had barely hit dirt. She had been anxious ever since final landing.

“You wait for me. Good for Monarch to have all ‘er folks back inside. Maverick, promise me you won’t take off without us.” Not really waiting for an answer, she ran into the town.

She headed towards the tailors where Ameri had been working. All of the way there, she hoped that her friend would still be there and still alive.
If anything, this bit of town looked worse than it had only a short time ago when Kynthia had left to find work.

Inside, the shop smelt of sour liquor. Kynthia bowed respectfully to Lucina, who was perched upon her stool behind the counter.

“’Ello Lucina. I come looking for my friend Ameri. Where may I find her?” The formal words did not come easy for Kynthia, who really wanted to grab the bony shoulders of the pompous Lucina and shake the answer out of her.

Lucina looked up and stared for a long moment. Her eyes glazed with the drink she had been sipping since early in the day.

“You! You leave and that girl is left behind. useless girl. Lazy. Giving my good linen to some stupid bum that got gutted. I show her, show her the door!”

Kynthia was still for a second. This was about as bad as it could be. Ameri was alone. Out there.

“We don’t ever leave anyone behind. Never in the dirt. I’m comin’ back fer you Lucina. I paid good money so’s Ameri didn’t have to worry. If’n she is mangled up, you better start runnin’, them hills ain't quite far enough away. Dong Ma?”

Shaking, Kynthia walked out of the door and paused. She had no idea where to start looking now.

Ameri looked up as engines flew overhead. All she could see was the belly of the Firefly that soon landed nearby. Maybe it was the fact it was a Firefly, maybe it was something else, but she felt there was something familiar about it, that she knew that ship. Ever since the Monarch had been forced to take off without her and she'd been left behind, she'd yearned for it, for home.

It drew her, and she grew increasingly restless. Slowly, she pulled herself up and headed toward where she guessed the Firefly class ship might land. It took a long time for her to make much progress, for she kept looking over her shoulder and up and down each street or alley at each intersection, impossibly wary and nervous.

A few futile hours later, Kynthia knew she had to begin to get back to the ship. Maverick wasn’t going to wait forever. She couldn’t bear to see the Old Girl take off without her again.

She had walked all around this area. Up and down the dirt streets, getting more and more desperate. Gorram that Lucina. She was going to pay bigtime for this.

It was getting dark. These streets were less than friendly at night. Kynthia sighed deeply. She had made a promise and it felt like the biggest betrayal to let Ameri down.

She opened her comm to the ship.

“Monarch It’s Kynthia. I’m headed shipside. I weren’t able to find what I was lookin’ for.”

TAG> Whoever is on comm duty.

Her feet dragging, she started the walk back to The Monarch. She did keep an eye on the movements around her though. Just in case.

Ameri caught glimpses of someone near her, wandering the streets as well. Her steps quickened as she figured out the figure was going in the same direction as she. Suddenly, she reached the port and caught a glimpse of the ship, and her heart skipped a beat.

It was the Monarch.

She could hardly believe it. The old ship, right there in front of her, and she stopped in her tracks, all else in reality just vanishing from her mind as she stared in awe.

There was someone dogging her footsteps. Kynthia loosened the straps on her gun. The someone kept to the shadows, which made Kynthia more wary.

She reached the port and walked a few steps into the lighted area. Then, gun ready, she suddenly pivoted around to face her stalker.

And froze.

The young woman in front of her looked terrible. Greasy hair hung limply around a face that had already been slim, but was now almost skeletal. Eyes devoured the sight of The Monarch greedily and one painfully thin arm had started to reach for the ship.

“Ameri.” whispered Kynthia.

She sprinted across the port to her friend. Ameri just gazed at her with eyes that were dazed. Kynthia knew immediately just how bad things had been. Ameri did not flinch, did not look panicked. Just tired.

“Ameri! It’s her. Really really her. I mean it’s me. Gorram, it’s the both of us! C’mon, let’s get you inside an’ some of my good stew inside them ribs of yourn. The new Cap’n, he’s a good one. Looks after folks too. C’mon Ameri. Come see.”

Gently, Kynthia took her arm.

On the way back to The Monarch, she opened her comm to the ship again.

"Cap'n? Kynthia. I found her. Might be needin' a little gently gently for a bit. She looks like hell came an' met her for dinner."

TAG> Maverick.

This has been a Joint Post by Quamie and Tavey.

Tavey
Admiral
Admiral

Postby Saint » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:48 pm

Maverick heard over the comm channels from Kynthia...

“Monarch It’s Kynthia. I’m headed shipside. I weren’t able to find what I was lookin’ for.”

He looked out the cargo door. "It's almost time to meet with the Governor... C'mon, girl. Be on your way."

Yet, he heard a different message a few minutes later...

"Cap'n? Kynthia. I found her. Might be needin' a little gently gently for a bit. She looks like hell came an' met her for dinner."

"Sam! Lu! Get over 'ere! We got a crewman comin' aboard! Lu, get the medical bunk opened up. Sam, we'll help Kynthia carry her in..." He saw Kynthia slowly carrying the thin Ameri inside. He took off his black duster and wrapped it around the young woman. "Come, bao bey. Yer safe now... You're home." He was horrified at the sight of Ameri.

He looked at Kynthia. "You tell me who left 'er in this state. I'll go take care of them... Nobody treats a member of my crew in this fashion... I mean, nobody." As he helped to carry the weakened Ameri in, he looked at Sam. "You might get your wish of roughin' up someone, Sam. When I find out the piece of dog crap that did this to the girl..."

He didn't even finish that sentence. Everyone just knew how angry this old caretaker was.

Tag - Crew.
Saint
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Quamie » Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:17 pm

Ameri barely heard Kynthia's word as chapped lips cracked into a genuine smile. "Kynthia...... The Monarch.... How......."

Her eyelids closed momentarily before lifting the reveal those light hazel eyes again. "I'm glad you came back for me," she whispered.

Ameri made it halfway to the Monarch before trembling, shell-shocked legs gave out on her and Kynthia had to carry her. Then there were people, all around her.

"Sam! Lu! Get over 'ere! We got a crewman comin' aboard! Lu, get the medical bunk opened up. Sam, we'll help Kynthia carry her in..." He saw Kynthia slowly carrying the thin Ameri inside. He took off his black duster and wrapped it around the young woman. "Come, bao bey. Yer safe now... You're home." He was horrified at the sight of Ameri.

Large eyes flickered all around with a mixture of fear and comfort. Her chest heaved as she began breathing too quickly, and she ducked her head, squeezing her eyes shut and pressing her hands over her ears. Retreated like that, her breathing evened out, and after a few moments she peeked out in glances, half-afraid this was all a dream. "Home," she whispered, and again a smile ghosted over her too-thin face.

He looked at Kynthia. "You tell me who left 'er in this state. I'll go take care of them... Nobody treats a member of my crew in this fashion... I mean, nobody." As he helped to carry the weakened Ameri in, he looked at Sam. "You might get your wish of roughin' up someone, Sam. When I find out the piece of dog crap that did this to the girl..."

He didn't even finish that sentence. Everyone just knew how angry this old caretaker was.

Tag - Crew.
Quamie
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Sam Crerar » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:06 pm

Sam grunted, pushing past Maverick. "Just a second, lemme look at her..." She ran her hands along the frail woman's torso, feeling for any broken ribs. Many a time in the war she'd done this, after concussive explosions or the like. "Looks like mainly malnutrition, few bruises, I can't feel any broken bones... We'd have to have a real doc to see."

She turned back to the older man. "Want me to get a rifle? Or should we stick to knives and billy clubs?"
Sam Crerar
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Kris » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:30 pm

As Lucy had landed them and everyone was trying to get to the meeting, she had taken her time. She wanted to make sure the systems were ok incase they had to do a fast takeoff. Once the checks were good, she heard her name yelled and came running and was told to get the medical bunk open.

"You've got it!" Now she just had to remember where the medical bunk was, she hadn't done much on this ship besides pilot and set up her room. She knew the basic area so she rushed and set it up and ran back. "Need anymore help?"
Kris
Council Moderator
Council Moderator

Postby Tavey » Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:47 pm

Kynthia made sure that Ameri was comfortable before returning to the lounge.

"Cap'n? What was that job you was talkin' about?"

TAG> Maverick

Tavey
Admiral
Admiral

Postby Saint » Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:05 pm

Everyone was sitting down in the Kitchen/Lounge area, as Maverick crossed his arms over his black button up shirt, he heard Kynthia ask him about the job. He started nodding, as he put his black cowboy hat back on. "I've held back long enough, I think... I got this job from Lawman back in Haven about a month ago. He just wanted to make sure we were 'Verse-worthy, first."

He threw out a file that he pulled out from a cabinet. "This file contains wave logs back and forth between Hera and the peripherals. Even a few to the outers. As you have heard, the Alliance is losin' its grip on a few of us people. They are gorram correct. Hera's screamin' for freedom. Our governor signed the papers today, as soon as he knew we were dirtside."

He eyed the room. "Kynthia, I wanted ya to get Ameri off of here before the meeting for that reason, dear. This place might get a bit dangerous for a youngin'. Hell, for a person who could handle it." He eyed Sam. "Accordin' to the governor, the Hands of Blue might be in the area. Even a Browncoat girl like you can't handle them. I don't think I could, and I'm a gorram good shot. As such, the governor came up with a way to get us the goods."

He eyed the room. "The governor is going to send his contingent disguised as purplebellies. Which means, Sam, they stay alive. It will be under the auspices of a merchant search. However, one of ya will get the paper needed. Nobody call out, if you get it, either. I want to get that paper and get off the gorram dirt. As soon as they part, they will tell us to be on our merry, and the next planet we headin' to. No shootin'. No fightin'. No misbehavin'. Got it?!!"

"Good, let's get ready. Sam, you got a bit of experience in battlefield fixin'. Kynthia might know of anything wrong with her. Both of ya, go get that little girl well. Lu, we're gonna meet the welcoming party. You know what to do, ladies..."

TAG - Crew
Saint
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Next

Return to Firefly: Monarch