Starbase 42 AKA The Thing

This section is set up for sims and groups to advertise! Expand your recruiting efforts through the SLA. Remember, no insulting other groups. Your group is expected to be on good terms with the SLA before you post AND we expect all posters to be regular users of Ten-Forward (IE: You can't just post here for ads).

Starbase 42 AKA The Thing

Postby Jake Sjet » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:38 pm

I don't know who you are, but if you want sanity I can tell you that I don't have it.
What I do have is a worryingly creative mind. A mind that makes nothing but trouble for writers like you.
If you agree to write on The Thing I'll leave you be, I won't hunt you down, I won't find you.
But if you don't write on The Thing, then I will find you.
And I will Keth you.

With the Dominion War over, and Starfleet quick to show that it is still a force to be reckoned with in the galaxy, a once forgotten and abandoned outpost is brought back on line and manned by the dregs of the service. With a war criminal in the command seat and a CMO with hands on working style, this is a Star Trek that will bold go where no one has dared go before.

(PM me for more details. This is a game that aims to be fun, character centric, and at sometimes dangerous to your characters health. So yes there will be a none disclosure agreement before the KoolAid.)
Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X

"I will eat your soul :3"
Jake Sjet
A puppy that goes 'yap' and flips over
A puppy that goes 'yap' and flips over

Return to Recruiting