[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
SLA Ten Forward • View topic - Current Log Thread

Current Log Thread

Here lies Zealous logs... show them off to the rest of the board, or use the space if the mailstring is down.

Moderator: [Sim] Zealous - Hosts

Current Log Thread

Postby Zania Jaarda » Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:06 pm

Again, there was a report that a log was sent to the mailstring and did not go through.

Just to be on the safe side, I would like everyone to post their logs both to the mailstring, as well as to this thread, for at least one week. This is mandatory, just to make sure that there are no problems.

After a week, if there are no further reports of missing logs, then I will release the mandatory status and we should be back to normal!

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in this matter!
Last edited by Zania Jaarda on Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby lorena » Fri Apr 02, 2004 9:49 pm

Getting Settled

Lorena entered her quarters and looked around. It was two rooms - a
combination living room/bedroom and bathroom. the combo had a couch, table,
chair, dresser, closet and bed. There was a computer on the table.
Lorena put the birdcage on the table. She put birdseed on the floor of the
cage and water in the dish. The birds were chirpinq to each other. It seemed
to her that the birds were admiring the room. Then they turned towards her,
flapping their wings slightly.
George tilted his head to the side as if to say, "When will you let us out?
We've been cooped up in here for two hours!"
Lorena laughed softly and said, "I'm sorry but I'm not allowed to let you out
in my quarters. It's unsanitary. I promise I'll let you out in the holodeck
later, okay?"
George chirped as in agreement and went back to talking to his mate.
Lorena smiled at the antics of her pets and resumed unpacking.
She took a framed picture of her and her brother out of her suitcase and hung
it on the wall. She admired it, remembering when the picture had been taken.
They had been vacationing on Risa. They had spent the day mountain climbing.
The picture had been taken by a fellow tourist when they had reached the top of
the mountain. The mountain had been difficult to climb and it showed on their
faces that they were proud at having done it. Lorena smiled. The picture was a
year old. Conner was now married and stationed on Starbase 24. She made a
mental note to herself to give him a call when she had the time.
She went back to unpacking and started taking her clothes out of the suitcase.
She hung her uniforms in the closet and put everything else in the dresser. She
looked around the room. Spotless. Satisfied, Lorena left for sickbay to report
in to the CMO.

Ensign Lorena Johnson
Counseling
USS Zealous
lorena

Postby Zania Jaarda » Sat Apr 03, 2004 8:33 am

Azanialix Ja'arda listened as Ensign Richards suggested that her talents could probably be better utilized in other areas of the ship. She didn't want to send Melissa to deal with the Tarmon Ay in the Shuttlebay, as that was still a potentially volitile situation. Plus, Ensign Tylor from the Intelligence Department was on the Bridge, along with the recently rescued Lieutenant Vaskel, and could always assist when it came to the Tarmon Ay.

"I believe that Sickbay would be the better option. Some may go there in search of crisis counseling, in addition for treatment to their injuries. There will also be a need to debrief the away team who had been on the Tarmon Ay ship," Captain Ja'arda replied. "Thank you for your assistance, Counselor. You did a very good job."

The blond Betazoid nodded, and then got up to exit the Bridge. Shortly after that, Lt. Aynia officially requested asylum. As the Captain of a Federation vessel, it was within her powers to grant such a request, if it was made of her.

Aynia proved herself by willingly offering information that would help with the situation in the Shuttlebay, but also on how to penetrate the Tarmon Ay shields. She hadn't expected the Tarmon Ay officer to do that, but it just went to show that she was willing to help defend the Federation from her own kind.

N'vrix looked at Zania, almost as if looking for guidance. "Go ahead, Lieutenant N'vrix. Flood the ship with Gamma Radiation Emissions, at a particle density of 2.4, for approximately five minutes. Establish radiation protocals on every deck to protect our crew. For those not protected, coordinate with Medical personnel to arrange for treatment," she ordered.

Just then, the Boeraux started to move into an attack position. Azanialix could have sworn that she felt her heart skip a beat the moment those words were uttered. The Tarmon Ay were, indeed, powerful, but the Zealous now had a better chance of surviving this conflict, thanks to the frequency provided by Lt. Aynia, as well as the refractive shields developed by Lt. Taneth.

"Permission granted. Target the torpedo for the spot that would disable the Boeraux. We don't want to destroy them. Fire when we are within range," Captain Ja'arda ordered, hoping that this would work. The way it sounded, they would only get one shot to try and do this, so they had to make it count!

Tag: Melissa, Vaskel, Tylor, N'vrix, Lenario, Spade, and anyone else on the Bridge! LOL!

Captain Azanialix Ja'arda
CO, USS Zealous
Manheim Fleet
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Blind as a bat

Postby trikejacob » Sat Apr 03, 2004 10:45 pm

trikejacob
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Ken_D_HT » Sat Apr 03, 2004 11:20 pm

Ken_D_HT

Postby H M Murdock » Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:21 am

The lanky Texan couldn't help but to notice the medical officer's reaction to him. Yup, it definitely confirmed it . . . she was as shy as a sapphire, but a darned beautiful one at that. He managed to get her to grin back at him, but only for a moment before she turned away again and told him about his foot.

"At least it ain't serious," Murdock noted, still trying to give the whole situation a positive outlook.

For a moment, without saying a word, he watched as she diligently worked on his ankle. Her touch was gentle, almost timid, as if a reflection of her shyness . . . her unwillingness to open up to others that she didn't know very well. Despite this, he was amazed by the level of medical treatment that he was getting.

Deciding to break the silence between them, Murdock began, "Hey, I just wanted to apologize for what happened back there on the shuttle, before we left on the mission. You kinda looked nervous and, well, I just wanted to calm you down. I've seen greenhorns, new to everythin', go on missions before, choke up at critical time, and end up gettin' killed. I didn't want to see that happenin' with you."

Tag: Jalovel

Lt Cmdr. Murdock
Helm
USS Zealous
Time is a fine storyteller, and history a fond student.
-- Hannibal, "The Big Squeeze"
H M Murdock
Captain
Captain

Postby Allen Chi » Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:12 am

==USS Zealous==
Sickbay

Being at red alert, the ship was scanned every few milliseconds for problems that may have arisen. During one such scan, the computer noted that Ensign Allen Chi's lifesigns had declined rapidly. Immediately, the EMH program was activated beside Allen in the corridor. Jennifer, the EMH, appeared and crouched down over his prone form.

"EMH to transporters, I need an emergency site-to-site transport to sickbay."

She was answered by a brief shimmer as the sickbay seemed to materialize around them. She turned over to Allen who had been beamed straight on to a biobed.

Tag: Sickbay (now someone help me? :P )

Ensign Allen Chi
Tactical
USS Zealous
Allen Chi

Postby llbirdnow1 » Mon Apr 05, 2004 5:53 pm

llbirdnow1

Postby Zania Jaarda » Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:59 pm

Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby H M Murdock » Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:30 pm

H M Murdock
Captain
Captain

Postby trikejacob » Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:35 pm

trikejacob
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Allen Chi » Wed Apr 07, 2004 12:52 am

==USS Zealous==
Sickbay

She [Melissa] ran through sickbay towards where Chi was. "Oh god..Allen.." she bent down.."Allen, are you okay?" She looked around.."I need a medical person here. Now??"

As there was no medical personnel currently available, the EMH Jennifer was automatically activated.

"Please state the nature of the medical emergency." declared the hologram. She then looked down and saw Allen's prostate form and immediately sprang in to motion administering a hypospray to bring his blood pressure back up to the norm. Allen opened his eyes groggily and moaned before laying his head back on the biobed.

"What?" he managed to moan.

"You are in a state of shock, I've administered medication, your condition should stabalize in the next few hours. Until then I'd like to keep you monitored in sickbay." said Jennifer, matter of factly.

In a croaking voice, Allen said "I think I'm okay... I'll be in my quarters."

Before Allen could fully finish his sentence, he was pushed back down in to the bed and then firmly told not to move. Allen complied this time, too tired to argue.

Tag: Melissa, sickbay

Ensign Allen Chi
Tactical
USS Zealous
Allen Chi

Postby trikejacob » Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:35 pm

trikejacob
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Allen Chi » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:39 pm

Allen Chi

Postby Lucasausems » Fri Apr 09, 2004 4:28 am

Dragon Squadron
Luke Helios
Pilot
Lucasausems
Born to be Wild!

Postby trikejacob » Fri Apr 09, 2004 4:11 pm

trikejacob
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby llbirdnow1 » Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:16 pm

Feeling the heat rising in her cheeks, Jalovel thought about the best way to answer Murdock's question without being rude. She honestly didn't have any reason not to accept his invitation. And the idea of getting to know Murdock a little better, well, it was starting to appeal to her. Murdock, however, was waiting for an answer, and smiling at her in such a charming fashion. She couldn't think clearly when he was smiling at her like that!

"I think that would be a great idea," Jalovel replied before she had time to stop herself. She was certain she was blushing as bright as a neon sign about now and was beginning to wish she hadn't opened her big mouth. It was too late to take it back now, she'd just have to deal with it. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Murdock was kind of cute, in his own way.

<<Tag Murdock and anyone in sick bay>>

Ens. Amina Jalovel
Medical Officer
USS Zealous
llbirdnow1

Postby Quamada » Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:35 pm

Quamada
Captain
Captain

Postby Jake Sjet » Sun Apr 11, 2004 2:30 pm

Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X

"I will eat your soul :3"
Jake Sjet
A puppy that goes 'yap' and flips over
A puppy that goes 'yap' and flips over

Lounge

Postby trikejacob » Sun Apr 11, 2004 2:59 pm

trikejacob
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Quamada » Sun Apr 11, 2004 3:53 pm

Quamada watched Jake as he drank. So things were quieting down. That was good. Then he asked for another drink, and she grinned, nodding. It must have tasted good. So she set about making him another drink, glancing at him every once in a while. She had a feeling something wasn't right, but she ignored it. That is, until she handed him his drink and caught a glimpse of concern and trouble on his face before he forced a calm expression.

She could ignore it. Maybe he didn't want to talk. Or maybe he needed to talk. She wouldn't know until she tried, and it was er way to try to help whenever she saw the need.

"Is anything wrong?" she asked softly, probing.
Ameri Chayton Webber
Medic, Firefly: Monarch

Pain Briac and Ashlin Saggittarius
Firefly: Genesis
Quamada
Captain
Captain

Postby trikejacob » Sun Apr 11, 2004 7:28 pm

"Is anything wrong?" Quamada asked.
Jake sighed. He might as well just tell her. What harm could it do?
"I have this problem with my eyes." he confessed. "Its like a disease or something. I don't know. But I every once in a while my eyes just go blind. I can't see a thing. I become completely blind. And I don't know why. It doesn't happen very often. And when it does, it only lasts about 30 seconds. THe longest its lasted was a couple minutes. But, of course, it always feels like an eternity."
He took a sip of his drink. "I haven't told anybody about it yet. I've managed to keep it a secret for a long time. But just today, I was on the Bridge when it happened again. The Captain ordered me to do something. Being blind I couldn't carry out the order. So now she knows somethings wrong. And pretty soon, everyone else will too.
"I should get surgery on it I know. But even if I do, will they let me come back to Starfleet? I could have got us all killed when I didn't fire the torpedo when the Captain ordered."
Jake wondered why he was telling her everything about his eyes. Oh well. She seemed like a nice enough person to listen and care. "I don't know why I just told you all this. I just needed to get it off my chest I guess."
Jake finished his second drink. "Thanks for the drinks by the way."

Tag: Quamada

Ensign Jake Spade
Ops
Zealous
trikejacob
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby H M Murdock » Mon Apr 12, 2004 3:22 pm

As Murdock waited for a reply from the medical officer, he saw that Alex took off. He hadn't seen Jake or Ti'ana show up in sickbay, and from what he remembered, Ti'ana wasn't doing so well.

When she replied, he practically felt his heart leaping for joy. He didn't expect her to say yes, especially with how shy she was. Worst yet, he still didn't know her name. Well, when they would meet at the lounge, he would make a point of finding out.

Looking around, he could see Allen and Luke on separate biobeds, and Luke was raising an arm. "Looks like you might be short handed 'round here. I can lend a hand if you need me to," he offered.

She nodded, and the Texan walked over to where Luke was. "Hey, we got a counselor here that can help out?"

Alex returned a short time later, with Jake Sjet and Ti'ana Sullivan. They were back, but there were still a lot of people in Sickbay and a lot to do. Plus, if he remembered right, Jake did mention something about everyone who was on the shuttle needing some kind of a hypospray to counter the effects of the radiation they were exposed to.

Tag: Jalovel, counseling staff, anyone in sickbay

Lt Cmdr. Murdock
Helm
USS Zealous
H M Murdock
Captain
Captain

Postby Quamada » Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:00 pm

Quamada listened as Jake told her about his problem. With elbows on the counter, she nodded for him to continue whenever he seemed to hesitate. It was hard for her to follow him, however. She knew that the people on these ships called each other by their titles a lot, but she had to think for a moment to identify 'Captain'. She wasn't used to titles being used so extensively. The Bridge she knew, after a moment of thought. The center of command for the ship. But she was already starting to get lost, and decided not to tackle 'Starfleet' and 'torpedo' for the moment.

Instead, she concentrated on what she did understand- Jake had a problem with his eyes and sometimes went blind.

"Have you always had these blackouts?" she asked.

She tilted her head as it dawned on her that what probably bugged him more than the blindness was his fear of being disallowed to stay.

"Would they kick you out after having surgery?" she inquired curiously. "Obviously you are a valuable member of the crew for this ship- there has to be some kind of leniency," she reasoned calmly in her fluid accent.
Quamada
Captain
Captain

Postby trikejacob » Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:17 pm

trikejacob
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Next

Return to Logs