Movie Quote Zen!

Here lies games and other Zen Threads for the USS Zealous

Moderator: [Sim] Zealous - Hosts

Postby Zania Jaarda » Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:26 am

Memorable Quotes from Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002)

Obi-Wan: [to Anakin] Why do I get the feeling you'll be the death of me?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anakin: You're the closest thing I have to a father.

Obi-Wan: Then why don't you listen to me?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palpatine: You don't need guidance, Anakin. In time, you will learn to trust your feelings. Then, you will be invincible. I have said it many times, you are the most gifted Jedi I have ever met.

Anakin: Thank you, Your Excellency.

Palpatine: I see you becoming the greatest of all the Jedi, Anakin. Even more powerful than Master Yoda.
Obi-Wan: I have to admit that without the clones it would have not been a victory.

Yoda: Victory! Victory you say? Master Obi-Wan, not victory. The shroud of the dark side has fallen, begun the clone war has.
Anakin: When I'm around you, my mind is no longer my own.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:27 am

Mace Windu: This party's over.
Anakin: I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children, too! They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals! I HATE THEM!
Obi-Wan: Just relax, concentrate.

Anakin: What about Padme?

Obi-Wan: She seems to be on top of things.
Anakin: I wasn't strong enough to save you mum. I wasn't strong enough, but I promise I won't fail again.
[R2-D2 is pulling C-3PO's head back towards his body]
C-3PO: This is such a drag.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:28 am

[his head is placed next to his body]
C-3PO: I'm quite beside myself.
Obi-Wan: Blast! This is why I hate flying!
[In the speeder, while chasing the assassin.]
Obi-Wan: You know I don't like it when you do that.

Anakin: Sorry, master. I forgot that you don't like flying.

Obi-Wan: I don't mind flying, but what you're doing is suicide!
Anakin: You're going to pay for all the Jedi that you killed today, Dooku.

Obi-Wan: We'll take him together. You go in slowly on the left...

Anakin: No, I'm taking him NOW!

Obi-Wan: No Anakin, NO!
Yoda: Around the survivors a perimeter create.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:29 am

Count Dooku: That was brave, boy, but foolish. I would have thought you'd have learned your lesson.

Anakin: I'm a slow learner.
Nute Gunray: She can't do that, shoot her or something!
Padme: We live in a real world, Annie. Come back to it.
Yoda: Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot.
Anakin: I've got a bad feeling about this!
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:29 am

Anakin: If you'll excuse me Master.
[Anakin jumps out of the speeder]

Obi-Wan: I hate it when he does that.
Padme: Please don't look at me like that.

Anakin: Why not?

Padme: Because it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Anakin: Sorry my lady.
Palpatine: I will not let this Republic, which has stood for a thousand years, be split in two. My negotiations will not fail.

Mace Windu: If they do, there aren't enough Jedi to protect the Republic... we're keepers of the peace, not soldiers.
Count Dooku: Brave, but, foolish, my old Jedi friend. You are impossibly outnumbered.

Mace Windu: I don't think so.

Count Dooku: We'll see.
Obi-Wan: Be mindful of your thoughts Anakin. They'll betray you.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:31 am

Anakin: It's all Obi-Wan's fault! He's jealous. He's holding me back!
Padme: It must be difficult having sworn your life to the Jedi... not being able to visit the places you like... or do the things you like.

Anakin: Or be with the people I love.

Padme: Are you allowed to love? I thought that was forbidden for a Jedi.
[Anakin and Padme are about to be carted into the arena.]
Anakin: Don't be afraid.

Padme: I'm not afraid to die. I've been dying a little bit each day since you came back into my life.

Anakin: What are you talking about?

Padme: I love you.

Anakin: You love me? I thought we had decided not to fall in love. That we'd be forced to love a lie and that it would destroy our lives.

Padme: I think our lives are about to be destroyed anyway. I truly... deeply... love you and before we die I want you to know.
Obi-Wan: What took you so long?

Anakin: Well, you know, Master, I couldn't find a speeder that I really liked.

Obi-Wan: There he is.

Anakin: ..... With an open cockpit and the right speed capabilities.

Obi-Wan: If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman.

Anakin: I thought I already did.

Obi-Wan: Only in your mind, my very young apprentice.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:31 am

Count Dooku: I have become more powerful than any Jedi. Even you.

Yoda: Much to learn you still have.
Count Dooku: It is obvious that this contest cannot be decided by our knowledge of the Force...but by our skills with a lightsaber.
Anakin: I'm a Jedi.

Watto: A Jedi! Whaddya know?
Anakin: When I got to them we got into aggressive negotiations.

Padme: Aggressive negotiations? What's that?

Anakin: Ah well it's negotiations with a lightsaber.
[With head stuck on a battle droid's body]
C-3PO: DIE, Jedi dogs!! Oh... what did I say?!
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:33 am

[Anakin's lightsaber is broken in half.]
Anakin: Not again! Obi-Wan's going to kill me.
[Anakin uses his Force levitation to slice a fruit for Padme.]
Anakin: If Obi-Wan caught me doing that, he would be very grumpy.
Anakin: From the moment I met you, all those years ago, not a day has gone by when I haven't thought of you. And now that I'm with you again... I'm in agony. The closer I get to you, the worse it gets. The thought of not being with you- I can't breath. I'm haunted by the kiss that you should never have given me. My heart is beating...hoping that kiss will not become a scar. You are in my very soul, tormenting me......what can I do?- I will do anything you ask.
[uncomfortable pause]
Anakin: ...if you are suffering as much as I am, PLEASE, tell me!
Anakin: [about Amidala] Just being around her again is... intoxicating.
Padme: We'd be living a lie. I couldn't do that. Could you Ani?
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:33 am

Yoda: Blind we are, if creation of this clone army we could not see.

Mace Windu: I think it is time we inform the senate that our ability to use the force has diminished.

Yoda: Only the Dark Lord of the Sith knows of our weakness. If informed the senate is, multiply our adversaries will.
[observing the battle droid assembly line]
C-3PO: Shut me down! Machines building machines. How perverse.
Padme: All mentors have a way of seeing more of our faults than we would like. It's the only way we grow.
Padme: Sometimes there are things no one can fix.
Padme: Ani? My goodness, you've grown!

Anakin: So have you, grown more beautiful... for a senator, I mean.

Padme: Ani, you'll always be that little boy I knew on Tatooine.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:34 am

C-3PO: He says he has a message from an Obi-Wan Kenobi, Master Anakin. Do you know what he's talking about?
Count Dooku: Brave, but foolish, my old Jedi friend.
[As he realizes the man he just pushed off a building is still attached to him.]
Obi-Wan: Oh, not good.
[To Pademe]
Anakin: Oh don't worry, I've given up trying to argue with you.
Obi-Wan: They are using a bounty hunter named Jango Fett to create a clone army.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:35 am

[Thinking Obi-Wan's starfighter has been destroyed]
Jango Fett: Well we won't be seeing him again.

Boba Fett: [Laughs]
Count Dooku: Master Windu, you have fought gallantly. Worthy of recognition in the archives of the Jedi Order. Now... it is finished!
[To Obi-Wan]
Count Dooku: As you can see, my Jedi powers are far beyond yours. Now, back off.
Yoda: The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see the future is.
Yoda: To the forward command center take me!
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:36 am

C-3PO: I'm programmed for etiquette, not destruction!
Yoda: Powerful you have become Dooku, the dark side I sense in you.
Anakin: Jedi business. Go back to your drinks.
Count Dooku: Geonosians don't trust bounty hunters.

Obi-Wan: Well, who can blame them?
Anakin: One day, I will become the greatest Jedi EVER!! I will even learn how to stop people from dying!!
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:36 am

Padme: We used to come here for school retreat. We would swim to that island every day. I love the water. We used to lie out on the sand and let the sun dry us and try to guess the names of the birds singing.

Anakin: I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here everything is soft and smooth.
Count Dooku: Surely, you must realize that my powers are far beyond yours now, back down.

Obi-Wan: I don't think so.
Obi-Wan: You're sweating.
Count Dooku: Join me, and together we can destroy the Sith!

Obi-Wan: I will never join you.
Padme: To be angry is to be human.

Anakin: I'm a Jedi. I can be better than this.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:37 am

Mace Windu: What is it?

Yoda: Pain, suffering, death I feel. Something terrible has happened. Young Skywalker is in pain. Terrible pain.
Anakin: You call this a diplomatic Solution?

Padme: No, I call it an aggressive negotiation.
C-3PO: For a mechanic, you seem to do an incessant amount of thinking.
Count Dooku: What if I told you that the Republic was now under the control of a dark lord of the Sith?

Obi-Wan: No, that's not possible. The Jedi would sense it.

Count Dooku: The Dark Side has clouded their vision. Hundreds of senators are now under the influence of a Sith lord called Darth Sidious.

Obi-Wan: I don't believe you.
Count Dooku: I have good news for you, my Lord. War has begun.

Darth Sidious: Excellent. Everything is going as planned.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:38 am

Anakin: You're asking me to be rational. I know that is something I cannot do.
[Padme states that she believes Count Dooku is behind the attacks on her life]
Mace Windu: You know, m'lady, that Count Dooku was once a Jedi. He couldn't assassinate anyone. It's not in his character.
Jar Jar Binks: Senators. Dellow feligates...
Obi-Wan: I will never join you, Dooku.

Count Dooku: It may be difficult to secure your release.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:39 am

Obi-Wan: Well that's Anakin's tracking signal, all right. But it's coming from Tatooine. What the blazes is he doing there? I told him to stay on Naboo.
[Following Count Dooku, Anakin wants to lower their ship to rescue Padme]
Obi-Wan: I need you! I can't take Dooku alone! If we catch him, we can end this war right now!
Obi-Wan: And don't forget, she's a politician, and they're *not* to be trusted.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Ti'ana » Sat Feb 07, 2004 4:46 pm

Pirates of the Carribean (Where the hot men are) hehe

Elizabeth: That's it, then? That's the secret, grand adventure of the infamous Jack Sparrow. You spent three days lying on a beach drinking rum.
Jack Sparrow: Welcome to the Caribbean, luv.

Will Turner: You cheated.
Jack Sparrow: [shrugs] Pirate.

Mr. Gibbs: Then, on the fourth day, he roped himself a couple of sea turtles and made a raft.
Will Turner: He roped himself a couple of sea turtles.
Mr. Gibbs: Aye. Sea turtles.
Will Turner: What did he use for rope?
Jack Sparrow: [from beside them] Human hair.
[pause]
Jack Sparrow: From my back.

Jack Sparrow: [to Weatherby Swann] I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically.
[To Pommadore]
Jack Sparrow: I want you to know that I was rooting for you.
[To Elizabeth]
Jack Sparrow: Elizabeth... it would never have worked between us darling. I'm sorry... Will... nice hat.
[marches up steps]
Jack Sparrow: Friends... This is the day that you will ALWAYS remember as the day that you...
[backs up and trips over ledge]

Jack Sparrow: If you were waiting for the opportune moment, that was it.

Mr. Gibbs: It's bad luck to wake a man when he's sleeping.
Jack Sparrow: Fortunately, I know how to counter it; the man who did the waking buys the man who was sleeping a drink, the man who was sleeping drinks it while listening to a proposition from a man who did the waking.
Mr. Gibbs: Aye, that'll about do it.
[Will throws more water on Mr. Gibbs]
Mr. Gibbs: Blast I'm already awake.
Will Turner: That was for the smell.

Jack Sparrow: Where's the medallion?
Elizabeth: Wretch.
[attempts to slap him]
Jack Sparrow: [grabs her wrist] Ah, where's dear William?
Elizabeth: Will.
Will Turner: Elizabeth.
Jack Sparrow: Monkey.

Jack Sparrow: Stop blowing holes in my ship.

Jack Sparrow: One question about your business, boy, or there's no use going: This girl... how far are you willing to go to save her?
Will Turner: I'd die for her.
Jack Sparrow: Oh good. No worries then.

Jack Sparrow: [Imitating Elizabeth] "It must have been terrible for you, Jack. Must have been terrible." Well, it bloody is now.
[Seeing Norrington's ship off shore]
Jack Sparrow: There'll be no living with her after this.

Jack Sparrow: No. Not good. Stop. Not good. What are you doing? You've burned all the food, the shade, the RUM.
Elizabeth: Yes, the rum is gone.
Jack Sparrow: Why is the rum gone?
Elizabeth: One, because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels. Two, that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire royal navy is out looking for me; do you really think that there is EVEN the slightest chance that they won't see it?
Jack Sparrow: But why is the rum gone?
Lt. Cmdr. Ti'ana Sullivan
XO, USS Zealous
Manheim Fleet Captain
Ti'ana
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby Zania Jaarda » Sun Feb 08, 2004 9:03 am

Memorable Quotes from The Last Starfighter (1984)

Grig: I've always wanted to fight a desperate battle against incredible odds.
Grig: Death is a primitive concept; I prefer to think of them as battling evil - in another dimension!
Centauri: I'm not here for cigarettes or bubblegum, my boy.
Centauri: [to Grig] But I saw him fight! He could be the greatest Starfighter ever!
Alex Rogan: That was just a game, Centauri!
Centauri: Well, you may have thought it was a game, but it was also a test. Aha, a test! Sent out across the galaxy to find those with the potential to be Starfighters. And here you are, my boy! Here you are!
Alex Rogan: Right, here I am, about to be killed!
Alex Rogan: Store's closed, mister.
Centauri: I'm not here for cigarettes or bubble gum, my boy. Can you tell me the name of the person who broke the record on that game over there, and where I might find him?
Alex Rogan: Alex Rogan, and you're looking at him.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Sun Feb 08, 2004 9:04 am

Kril: Damage report!
Kodan Officer: Guidance system out. Auxiliary steering out.
Kril: Divert! Divert!
Kodan Officer: She won't answer the helm! We're locked into the moon's gravitational pull. What do we do?
[sound of Lord Kril's eyepiece swinging over left eye]
Kril: We die.
Grig: Remember, Death Blossom delivers only one massive volley at close range . . . theoretically.
Alex Rogan: What do you mean "theoretically?"
Grig: After all, D.B. has never been tested. It might overload the systems, blow up the ship!
Alex Rogan: What are you worried about, Grig? Theoretically, we should already be dead!
Alex Rogan: One gunstar? Against the whole armada? It'll be a slaughter!
Grig: That's the spirit!
Alex Rogan: No, MY slaughter!
Centauri: [voice in video game] Greetings, Starfighter. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan armada.
Alex Rogan: Teriffic. I'm about to get killed a million miles from nowhere with a gung-ho iguana who tells me to relax.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Sun Feb 08, 2004 9:05 am

Alex Rogan: Otis, I just never have a chance to have a good time around here.
Otis: Things change. Always do. You'll get your chance! Important thing is, when it comes, you've got to grab with both hands, and hold on tight!
Centauri: The amusing thing about this, it's all a big mistake. That particular Starfighter game was supposed to be delivered to Vegas, not some fleaspeck trailer park in the middle of tumbleweeds and tarantulas. So it must be fate, destiny, blind chance, luck even, that brings us together. And as the poet said, the rest is history.
Alex Rogan: Where are you taking me?
Centauri: Centauri told you, it's a surprise. Hey, are you the kind of kid who reads the last page of a mystery first? Who pesters the magician to tell you his tricks? Who sneaks downstairs to peek at his Christmas presents? Noooo, of course you're not.
[singsong voice]
Centauri: That's why I'm not gonna tell you!
Alex Rogan: Oh, God.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Sun Feb 08, 2004 9:06 am

Rylan Bursar: [disgustedly] Rrrr... E sanchay!
Centauri: E sanchay? Onee mat swella! Preeta! Preeta!
Alex Rogan: Centauri, what's going on here.
Centauri: He's just saying how delighted he is that you're here, and if there's anything he can do make your stay more enjoyable, just give him a ring.
Alex Rogan: My stay! What are you talking about? Where are we?
Centauri: Welcome to Rylos, my boy!
Alex Rogan: Rylos! Wait a min-... you mean, you mean... like the game?
Centauri: Oh, he's quick! He's quick! He's very quick! He's speechless! So long, Alex! Have fun! May the luck of the Seven Pillars of Booloo be with you at all times!
[muttering]
Centauri: Oh, someday these cheapskates will thank me someday, trust Centauri.
Rylan Bursar: Return the money, Centauri.
Centauri: Return the money! Are you delirious? Do you know how long it look to invent the games? To merchandise them? To get them in the stores by Christmas?
Beta: Oh, save the whales but not the universe.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Sun Feb 08, 2004 9:07 am

Beta: Good luck, Alex.
Alex Rogan: You too... Alex.
Centauri: Alex! Alex! You're walking away from history! History, Alex! Did Chris Columbus stay home? Nooooo. What if the Wright Brothers thought that only birds should fly? And did Galoka think that the Ulus were too ugly to save?
Alex Rogan: Who's Galoka?
Centauri: Never mind.
Alex Rogan: Listen, Centauri. I'm not any of those guys, I'm a kid from a trailer park.
Centauri: If that's what you think, then that's all you'll ever be!
Alex Rogan: Who are you?
Centauri: Centauri's the name. I invented Starfighter, which is why I'm here.
Alex Rogan: It is?
Centauri: It is. We have to talk about a matter of utmost importance.
[gestures toward the back seat of his car]
Centauri: Step into my office.
Centauri: I must congratulate you on your virtuoso performance, my boy. Centauri is impressed. I've seen 'em come, and I've seen 'em go, but you're the best, my boy. Dazzling! Light years ahead of the competition! Centauri's got a little proposition for you. Are ya interested?
Grig: Up to your old "Excalibur" tricks again, eh, Centauri?
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Sun Feb 08, 2004 9:08 am

Centauri: Alex, I want you to know that it was for the greatest good that I brought you back. Of course... it never hurts to be rich.
Alex Rogan: Maybe there is a Starfighter left.
Alex Rogan: We did it.
Grig: Yes, we actually did, didn't we?
Alex Rogan: The command ship!
Alex Rogan: So... how many Starfighters are left?
Grig: Including you? One.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Ti'ana » Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:29 pm

the league of extraordinary gentlemen

om Sawyer: Boy. They told me European women had funny ways.

Dr. Henry Jekyll: No. Hyde will never use me again.
Dorian Gray: Then what good are you?

Marksman #2: What are you?
Dorian Gray: I'm complicated.

[Sawyer bumps into an invisble man]
Sawyer: Skinner? What the hell are you doing here?
Sanderson Reed: What makes you think I'm Skinner, hmm?

Rodney Skinner (The Invisible Man): Oh, chemist, eh? Do we get to blow something up, then?

Mina Harker: Not Gray. He's lived long enough.

Allan Quatermain: Ah, you're missing a picture, Mr. Gray.
Dorian Gray: And you don't miss a thing, do you, Mr. Quartermain?
Allan Quatermain: Oh, sometimes.

Mina Harker: A man who worships death. Can we trust him?
Allan Quatermain: He's not the one I'm worried about.

Rodney Skinner (The Invisible Man): That's the last time I ever play with matches.

Rodney Skinner (The Invisible Man): And they'll provide an antidote... well, that's if I'm a good boy.
Allan Quatermain: And are you a good boy?
Rodney Skinner (The Invisible Man): I guess you'll find out, won't you?

Dorian Gray: Mina. You're alive.
Mina Harker: It's possible I can't die. Same could be said of you. Let's put it to the test.

Rodney Skinner (The Invisible Man): OW. You scratched me.
Dorian Gray: Better me than him.

Dorian Gray: Ah. The bedroom, Mina. Does it give you memories? Or ideas?

Dorian Gray: If that had been permanent, I'd have been very upset.

Dorian Gray: Empires crumble. There are no exceptions.
M: You think you're better than me. You forget. I've seen your painting.

Mina Harker: You broke my heart once. This time you missed.

Allan Quatermain: If you can't do it with one bullet, don't do it at all.

Sanderson Reed: Where is your sense of patriotism?
Allan Quatermain: [stands up with a drink] God save the Queen.
[the other patrons of the club mutter an apathetic return to the toast]
Nigel} God save her., Allan Quartermain: (to Reed) That's about as patriotic as it gets around here.

Allan Quatermain: Automatic rifles. Who in God's name has automatic rifles?
Club Patron: Dashed unsporting. Probably Belgian.

Sanderson Reed: They're indestructible.
Allan Quatermain: No, just armor-plated.

Mina Harker: You're sweet... and you're young. Neither are traits that I hold in high regard.

Mina Harker: Do you realize what you've done? What you've let out of me?
Dorian Gray: A woman's wrath? Oh, I'm petrified.

M: How many times do I have to kill these cretins?

Rodney Skinner (The Invisible Man): Allow me to introduce myself. Rodney Skinner, gentleman thief. Now, I thought invisibility would be a boon to my work. Well, you can imagine, it was my undoing. Once you're invisible, it's bloody hard to turn back.

Dorian Gray: I'm an immortal, sir, not a gazelle. How can we outrun this?
[Tom Sawyer brings out Nemo's car]
Tom Sawyer: Care for a spin?

[Discussing Sawyer's shooting style.]
Allan Quatermain: Oh, I saw... Very American. Fire enough bullets and hope to hit the target.

Dorian Gray: I hoped I'd get to nail you one more time. Didn't think it'd be literally.

Dorian Gray: Bomb-voyage.

[Mina jumps and gasps like something just grabbed her behind.]
Rodney Skinner (The Invisible Man): I've been waiting all week to do that.
Allan Quatermain: Get a grip, man.
Rodney Skinner (The Invisible Man): Well, I thought I just did.
[Mina slaps him.]
Rodney Skinner (The Invisible Man): Oooh, Mina...
Captain Nemo: Report.
Rodney Skinner (The Invisible Man): Well, hello to you, too. And need I remind you, I am naked in the snow. I can't feel any of my extremities. And I mean... any of them.

Sanderson Reed: There is great unrest. Countries set at each other's throats, baying for blood. It's a powder-keg. The trouble of which I speak could set a match to the whole thing: War.
Allan Quatermain: Wi-With whom, exactly?
Sanderson Reed: Everyone. A world war.
Allan Quatermain: That notion makes you sweat?
Sanderson Reed: Heavens, man. Doesn't it you?
Allan Quatermain: This is Africa, dear boy. Sweating is what we do.

[Clanging metal sounds from inside Nautilus.]
Tom Sawyer: What is it?
Captain Nemo: The sound of treachery.

Captain Nemo: Contain your evil, Doctor. I'll not have the brute free upon my ship. Must I take drastic steps?
Dr. Henry Jekyll: I am in control.
Captain Nemo: I very much doubt it.
Dr. Henry Jekyll: Your talk is all well and good, sir... but your own past is far from laudable.

Allan Quatermain: I may have been overly rude earlier... when I called you a pirate.
Captain Nemo: And I may have been overly charitable... when I said I wasn't. But I try to live in the now... where the ghosts of old wrongs do not abide.

[After throwing the invisible man out of his room.]
Allan Quatermain: Skinner, I want you dressed at all times, eh? Or it's my boot up your arse.

M: You can't kill the future.

Dr. Henry Jekyll: Let's not make a saint out of a sinner. Next time he may not be so helpful.

Nigel: Perhaps I should toddle off, should I, Allan?
Allan Quatermain: Yes, of course, Nigel. You toddle off.
Nigel: Toddling.

[Dorian and Mina, both immortals, are fighting]
Dorian Gray: We'll be at this all day.

Sanderson Reed: But you're Allan Quartermain. Stories of your exploits have thrilled English boys for decades.
Allan Quatermain: That I know. And Nigel has done a grand job reminding me. But... with... each... past exploit... I've lost friends, white men and black... and much more. And I'm not the man I once was.

[To Tom Sawyer]
Allan Quatermain: May this new century be yours, son, as the old one was mine.

Rodney Skinner (The Invisible Man): So, how did M get you?
Allan Quatermain: None of your business.
Mina Harker: You're a little testy, Mr. Q.
Allan Quatermain: Mrs. Harker, I doubt if you measure danger the way I do.
Mina Harker: And I imagine you with quite the library, Mr. Quatermain. All those books you must have read merely by looking at their covers.
Allan Quatermain: I've had women along on past exploits, and found them to be, at best, a distraction.
Mina Harker: Do I distract you?
Allan Quatermain: My dear girl, I've buried two wives and many lovers... and I'm in no mood for more of either.
Rodney Skinner (The Invisible Man): You can send 'em my way.
Allan Quatermain: Skinner, shut up.

M: James Moriarty? The so-called Napoleon of crime? That man died at Reichenbach Falls. He died, and I was reborn.

Mr. Hyde: Trouble? I call it sport.

Rodney Skinner (The Invisible Man): This is a charming spot. Does Jack the Ripper live here?

M: I hope I've got your fire when I'm your age.
Allan Quatermain: You will not live beyond today. That I promise you.

[Describing an opponent who overdosed on the Hyde formula]
Mr. Hyde: It's me on a bad day.

Mr. Hyde: Don't be afraid.
Tom Sawyer: Who says I'm afraid?
Mr. Hyde: YOU DO.
Mina Harker: [Dodging flying chains.] Ohh.
Mr. Hyde: YOU STINK OF FEAR.

Sanderson Reed: The Empire needs you.
Allan Quatermain: But the question is, do I need the Empire?

M: They've discovered these attacks are all the work of one man who calls himself the Fantom.
Allan Quatermain: Very operatic. And what's in it for him?
M: Profit.

Captain Nemo: This is my first mate.
Ishmael: Call me Ishmael.

Marksman #1: Draw your pistol.
Captain Nemo: I walk a different path.
[Draws his sword and attacks, successfully.]

M: To that end, I set my wolf among you sheep.
Dorian Gray: Growl.

Captain Nemo: You underestimate the Nautilus. You underestimate her greatly.

Allan Quatermain: [sniffs air] He's afraid
Tom Sawyer: [sniffs air] I don't smell anything

Rodney Skinner: And I thought I was special. You're invulnerable to harm.
Dorian Gray: I don't like to boast.

Edward Hyde: Yes, Henry. Look, but don't touch. That's your way.
Dr. Henry Jekyll: Just shut up. I won't be tricked again.
Edward Hyde: Tricked? You've known what I was about each time you drank the formula.
Dr. Henry Jekyll: Liar. I am a good man.
Edward Hyde: Who's lying now? You want it, even more than you want her.
Dr. Henry Jekyll: No.
Edward Hyde: You can't shut me out forever. Drink the elixir.
Dr. Henry Jekyll: No.
Edward Hyde: She barely even looks at you...
Dr. Henry Jekyll: Be quiet.
Edward Hyde: SHE LOOKED AT ME.

Allan Quartermain: I don't like theatrics.
M: After Africa's veldts, London's climate isn't affecting your mood, I see...
Allan Quartermain: Identify yourself.
M: I am known by many names, Mr. Quartermain. My underlings call me Sir. My superiors call me M.
Allan Quartermain: M?
M: Just M.

Professor Moriarty: To the death. But you'll need Hyde to make it mine.
Allan Quartermain: He'll be making his own fight.

Rodney Skinner (the Invisible Man): Oh, brandy anyone?
Dorian Gray: Help yourself.
Mina Harker: Don't let it ruin your makeup.
Captain Nemo: I'm impressed, Mr. Gray. You take Skinner's uniqueness in your stride.
Dorian Gray: Well, I've seen too much in my life to shock easily.

Dorian Gray: I've lived long enough to see the future become history, Professor.

[Quartermain pulls Sawyer out from under some falling rubble]
Allan Quartermain: Heh. That was naughty.
Tom Sawyer: Thanks.
Allan Quartermain: Eyes open, boy. I can't protect you all the time.

[Sawyer pushes Quartermain out of the way of a thrown knife]
Tom Sawyer: Look out!
[they both fall over]
Tom Sawyer: [smiling] Eyes open, boy. I can't protect you all the time!
Lt. Cmdr. Ti'ana Sullivan
XO, USS Zealous
Manheim Fleet Captain
Ti'ana
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:00 pm

From the New Broken Lizard Movie, Club Dread:

Party Girl: Play Margaritaville!

Coconut Pete: You think Eddie Money has to put up with this $h!-?

Dave: Are you trying to tell us something boy? Is Timmy trapped in the well?

Kellie: I just heard something.

Kellie: Was it a strange sucking sound?

Juan: I may need a few more hours to pump her for information.

Putman: I was Andre Agassi's tennis partner for a week. I'm the one who taught 'Dre how to play Cocks and Quarters. Can you believe he'd never played Cocks and Quarters?

Sam: [thinking Lars escaped through a tiny window] He couldn't have.
Putman: He's far too large.

Juan: No. Yu and Hank are f@#!ing dead!
Coconut Pete: Is that a threat?

Jenny: Amy Aerobics accidentally swallowed some rat poison.

Dave: [About Putman] "Am I the only one who thinks his head looks like an octopus?"

Juan: Ok. Juan Castillo... went to jail... for having sex with a goat. Ok? It that what you wanted to hear? We lived on a farm! And I got lonely! We were just a couple of crazy kids!
Juan: [About the goat incident] "At least I wore a comdom."
Jenny: You told me they were against your religion!
Juan: Uuuhhhh... I'm going to go find Pe-ne-lope.

Lars: Back off, fun pig! You wanna fun-f#$%ing-arrest me? You better get a fun-f#$%ing-warrant!

Juan: You are the f#$%ing FUN POLICE!

Paul: [From Outtakes] "What other dumbass catchphrases can I say?"

Sam: Did you know I can hold my breath for 3 minutes and 33 seconds?

Penelope: Juan, you're bleeding!
Juan: You should see the other hombre.

Juan: When you jump squeeze your ass cheeks together or water will fly up your butthole and pulverize your intestines.

Jenny: [about Penelope] Who is she?
Juan: She's my girlfriend.

Putman: You've manacled me to my death-bed, you Piccadilly whore!

Hank: There's always one f@#$-head like you trying to sh!- in the apple pie. Well you just shat in the one apple pie that knows how to sh!- back.

Jenny: Aren't you bringing any weapons?
Lars Bronkhorst: I have all the weapons I need.
Putman Livingston: Piss on that! I'm bringing a ma-she-tay!

Dirk: No, I'm not an assh@!. I'm just young, dumb and full - What the f@#$? Something just brushed up against my leg.
Jenny: Oh, my God! What is it?
Dirk: No. There's seriously something down here. Oh, no, wait! It's just my gigantic ****!

Dirk: Yeah I heard you. Something about "cocks and quarters". Yeah, we have that here in the states only we call it "hide the sausage".

[reading Penelope's nametag]
Juan Castillo: You have a beautiful name. Peenalope.
Penelope: I go to Oral Roberts.
Juan Castillo: Oral Roberts? Is that like Anal Johnson? Because I have done that a few times. Or was it Dirty Sanchez? Yes. It was that.

Sam, The Fun Police: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Coconut Pete's Pleasure Island. You have the right to fun. If you choose not to have fun, fun will be provided for you.

Lars: I guess now they'll kick me out of the Pacifists Club.
Jenny: Or just ask you nicely to leave.

Rolo: Hey! What about my nipples?

Lars: Are you familiar with the expression "sitting duck"?
Juan: No.

Putman: David, you hated him for killing your parents. You see, what none of us did know, what none of us could know, was that David's parents were trampled to death at a Coconut Pete concert.
Jenny: What the hell's wrong with you Putman? Everyone knows Dave's parents got killed at a Pete show.
Juan: Way to bring up on a sore subject.

Sam: It's not a party until someone breaks the Jacuzzi.

Putman: Take that bag off your head, love, and give us a kiss.

Lars: What happened to the Jacuzzi?

Sam: The boat may be hidden under some sticks... or branches.

Sam: [referring to lyrics form a Coconut Pete song] You know, octopus spelled backwards is supotco. Juan, isn't that Spanish for something?
Juan: Supotco? No. But, the word for shoe is zapato.
Sam: hmm, shoe.
Putman: [returning from being on stage] What'd I miss?
Jenny: Apparently somebody's going to get killed with a shoe.

[It has just been revealed that Juan has spent time in prison]
Dave: What the f@#$ did you do, man? Costa Rican prison - that's some hardcore anal action, man.

Juan: What the f@#$ are you, a praying mantis woman?

PreviousNext

Return to Games and Zen