Movie Quote Zen!

Here lies games and other Zen Threads for the USS Zealous

Moderator: [Sim] Zealous - Hosts

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:21 pm

Memorable Quotes from Star Wars (1977)

Officer Cass: Our scout ships have reached Dantooine. They found the remains of a Rebel base, but they estimate that it has been deserted for some time. They are now conducting an extensive search of the surrounding systems.

Governor Tarkin: [refering to Leia] She lied! She lied to us!

Darth Vader: I told you she would never consciously betray the Rebellion.

Governor Tarkin: Terminate her! Immediately!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[approaching the Death Star]
Luke: I have a very bad feeling about this!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke: You know, between his howling and you blasting everything in sight, it's a wonder the whole station doesn't know we're here!

Han Solo: Bring 'em on, I'd prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around!
Han Solo: Where did you dig up that old fossil?

Luke: Ben is a great man.

Han Solo: Yeah, great at getting us into trouble!
Princess Leia: Your friend is quite a mercenary. I wonder if he really cares about anything... or anybody.

Luke: I care!
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:22 pm

Luke: If there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from.
C-3PO: Is there anything I can do?

Luke: Not unless you can alter time, speed up the harvest or teleport me off this rock.
[comm is blinking, Han hits the button]
Voice: What happened?

Han Solo: Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?
[winces]

Voice: We're sending a squad up.

Han Solo: Uh, uh, negative. We had a reactor leak here now. Give us a minute to lock it down. Large leak, very dangerous.

Voice: Who is this? What's your operating number?

Han Solo: Uh...
[shoots comm, mutters]
Han Solo: boring conversation anyway.
[shouting]
Han Solo: Luke, we're gonna have company!
Princess Leia: Into the garbage chute, flyboy!
Luke: I'm not such a bad pilot myself.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:24 pm

Obi-Wan: In my experience, there's no such thing as luck.
Luke: Hey Biggs, I told you I'd make it.

Biggs: It'll be like old times, they'll never stop us.
[C-3PO is tangled up in wires after a run-in with tie fighters]
C-3PO: Help! I think I'm melting! This is all your fault!
C-3PO: Master Luke, sir. Pardon me for asking, but what should R2 and I do if we're discovered here?

Han Solo: Lock the door, and hope they don't have blasters.

C-3PO: That isn't very reassuring.
Uncle Owen: Have you seen Luke this morning?

Aunt Beru: He said that he had some things to do before he started, so he left early.

Uncle Owen: Did he take those two new droids with him?

Aunt Beru: I think so.

Uncle Owen: Well, he'd better have those units in the South Ridge repaired by midday, or there'll be hell to pay.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:25 pm

Stormtrooper: Let me see your identification.

Obi-Wan: You don't need to see his identification.

Stormtrooper: We don't need to see his identification.

Obi-Wan: These aren't the droids you're looking for.

Stormtrooper: These aren't the droids we're looking for.

Obi-Wan: He can go about his business.

Stormtrooper: You can go about your business.

Obi-Wan: Move along.

Stormtrooper: Move along, move along.
Han Solo: YAHOOOOO! You're all clear, kid. Now let's blow this thing and go home!"
Princess Leia: They let us go. It was the only reason for the ease of our escape.

Han Solo: Easy? You call that easy?

Princess Leia: They're tracking us.

Han Solo: Not this ship, Sister.

Princess Leia: Well, at least the information in Artoo is still intact.

Han Solo: What's so important? What's he carrying?

Princess Leia: The technical readouts of that battle station. I only hope that when the data is analyzed, a weakness can be found.
Luke: Uncle Owen! This R2 unit has a bad motivator!
Darth Vader: Today will be a day long remembered. It has seen the death of Kenobi and will soon see the end of the Rebellion.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:26 pm

Obi-Wan: I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.
Luke: What are you doing hiding back there?

C-3PO: It wasn't my fault, sir, please don't deactivate me. I told R2-D2 not to go but he's faulty, malfunctioning. 'Kept babbling on about his mission.
Luke: He claims to be the property of an Obi-Wan Kenobi. Is he a relative of yours? Do you know what he's talking about?

Ben Kenobi: Obi-Wan Kenobi? Obi-Wan... Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time. A long time.

Luke: I think my uncle knows him. He said he was dead.

Ben Kenobi: Oh he's not dead... Not yet.

Luke: You know him?

Ben Kenobi: Of course I know him. He's me.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:28 pm

Luke: It's a good thing you have these compartments.

Han Solo: Yeah, I use them for smuggling. I'd never thought I'd be smuggling myself in them.
[as the garbage compactor closes in]
Han Solo: One thing's for sure, we're all gonna be a lot thinner.
C-3PO: I've just about had enough of you. Go that way! You'll be malfunctioning within a day, you near-sighted scrap pile. And don't let me catch you following me begging for help because you won't get it.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:29 pm

Memorable Quotes from Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980)

Dak: Right now I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself!
Yoda: Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained! A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph! Adventure. Heh! Excitement. Heh! A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless!
Princess Leia: Why, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder!

Han Solo: Who's scruffy-looking?
Piett: Lord Vader, our ships have completed their scan of the area and found nothing. If the Millennium Falcon went into light-speed, it'll be on the other side of the galaxy by now.

Darth Vader: Alert all commands. Calculate every possible destination along their last known trajectory.

Piett: Yes, my Lord. We'll find them.

Darth Vader: Don't fail me again, Admiral.
Yoda: Stopped they must be; on this all depends. Only a fully-trained Jedi Knight, with the Force as his ally, will conquer Vader and his Emperor.

Obi-Wan: Patience!

Luke Skywalker: And sacrifice Han and Leia?

Yoda: If you honor what they fight for? Yes.

Obi-Wan: If you choose to face Vader, you will do it alone. I cannot interfere.

Luke Skywalker: I understand. R2! Fire up the converters.

Obi-Wan: Luke! Don't give in to hate. That leads to the Dark Side.

Yoda: Strong is Vader. Mind what you have learned. Save you it can.

Luke Skywalker: I will. And I'll return, I promise.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:31 pm

[Luke has seen a vision of Han, Leia and Chewie being tortured in Cloud City]
Luke Skywalker: I saw a city in the clouds. They were in pain.

Yoda: It is the future you see.

Luke Skywalker: Will they die?

Yoda: Difficult to see. Always in motion is future.

Luke Skywalker: I've gotta go to them.

Yoda: Decide you must what to serve them best. If you leave now, help them you could but you would destroy all for which they have fought and suffered.
C-3PO: Sir, the possibility of successfully navigating an asteroid field is approximately 3,720 to 1!

Han Solo: Never tell me the odds!
Darth Vader: Yes, Admiral.

Admiral Piett: Our ships have sighted the Millennium Falcon, my lord. But it has entered an asteroid field and we can not risk...

Darth Vader: Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
Emperor: The son of Skywalker must not become a Jedi.

Darth Vader: If he could be turned, he would be a powerful ally.

Emperor: Yes. Yes. He would be a great asset. Can it be done?

Darth Vader: He will join us or die, my master.
Yoda: You must unlearn what you have learned.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:33 pm

Luke Skywalker: I want my lamp back! I'm gonna need it to get out of this slimy mudhole!

Yoda: Mudhole? Slimy? My home this is!
[A tremor knocks Leia into Solo's arms.]
Princess Leia: Let go.

Han Solo: Shh.

Princess Leia: Let go, please.

Han Solo: Don't get excited!

Princess Leia: Captain, being held by you isn't quite enough to get me excited.

Han Solo: Sorry sweetheart. I haven't got time for anything else.
[Luke can't levitate his X-Wing out of the bog.]
Luke Skywalker: I can't. It's too big.

Yoda: Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Han Solo: It's not my fault!
Lando Calrissian: Punch it!
[Hyperdrive fails]
Lando Calrissian: They told me they fixed it! They were supposed to have fixed it! It's not my fault!
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:34 pm

Han Solo: Afraid I was gonna leave without giving you a goodbye kiss?

Princess Leia: I'd just as soon kiss a Wookiee!

Han Solo: I can arrange that! You could use a good kiss!
Han Solo: Well Princess, it looks like you managed to keep me here a while longer.

Princess Leia: I had nothing to do with it. General Rieekan thinks it's dangerous for anyone to leave the system until they've activated the energy shield.

Han Solo: That's a good story. I think you just can't bear to let a gorgeous guy like me out of your sight.

Princess Leia: I don't know where you get you delusions, laser brain!

[Chewbacca laughs]
Han Solo: Laugh it up, fuzzball!
Darth Vader: The force is with you young Skywalker, but you are not a Jedi yet.
C-3PO: Artoo says that the chances of survival are 725 to 1. Actually Artoo has been known to make mistakes... from time to time... Oh dear...
Han Solo: Oh! I thought they smelled bad on the *outside*!
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:35 pm

Yoda: I am wondering, why are you here?

Luke Skywalker: I'm looking for someone.

Yoda: Looking? Found someone, you have, I would say, hmmm?

Luke Skywalker: Right...

Yoda: Help you I can. Yes, mmmm.

Luke Skywalker: I don't think so. I'm looking for a great warrior.

Yoda: Ohhh! Great warrior!
[laughs and shakes his head]
Yoda: Wars not make one great!
Luke Skywalker: All right, I'll give it a try.

Yoda: No! Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.
[Using the Force, Yoda effortlessly frees the X-Wing from the bog.]
Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.

Yoda: That is why you fail.
Darth Vader: Impressive. Most impressive. Obi-wan has taught you well. You have controlled your fear. Now, release your anger! Only your hatred can destroy me!
Darth Vader: There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you.
[pauses]
Darth Vader: Luke, you do not yet realize your importance. You have only begun to discover your power. Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy.

Luke Skywalker: I'll never join you!
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:36 pm

Darth Vader: If you only knew the power of the Dark Side. Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father.

Luke Skywalker: He told me enough! He told me you killed him.

Darth Vader: No. I am your father.

Luke Skywalker: No! That's not true! That's impossible!

Darth Vader: Search your feelings you know it to be true.

Luke Skywalker: Nooooo! Nooooo!
Princess Leia: I'll be back.
Han Solo: You said you wanted to be around when I made a mistake, well, this could be it, sweetheart.

Princess Leia: I take it back.
Princess Leia: I love you.

Han Solo: I know.
Luke Skywalker: I don't know. I feel like...

Yoda: Feel like what?

[Luke whips around and pulls out his blaster in defense]
Luke Skywalker: Like we're being watched!

Yoda: Away put your weapon. I mean you no harm. I am wondering, why are you here?

Luke Skywalker: I'm looking for someone.

Yoda: Looking? Found someone you have, I would say. Hmm?
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:37 pm

Yoda: Why wish you become Jedi?

Luke Skywalker: Mostly because of my father, I guess.

Yoda: Ah, father. Powerful Jedi was he, powerful Jedi.

Luke Skywalker: How could you know my father? You don't even know who I am! I don't even know what I'm doing here! We're wasting our time!
[Heading into a cave on a large asteroid]
Princess Leia: I hope you know what you're doing.

Han Solo: Yeah, me too.
Darth Vader: Your destiny lies with me Skywalker. Obi-Wan knew this to be true.
Darth Vader: Calrissian! Take the princess and the Wookie to my ship.

Lando Calrissian: You said they'd be left at the city under my supervision.

Darth Vader: I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.
Darth Vader: There will be a substantial reward for the one who finds the Millennium Falcon. You are free to use any methods necessary, but I want them alive. No disintegrations.

Boba Fett: As you wish.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:38 pm

Imperial Officer: Sir, rebel ships are coming into our sector.

Star Destroyer Captain: Good, our first catch of the day.
[Han reveals his clever plan of escape]
Princess Leia: You have your moments. Not many of them, but you do have them.
Yoda: Yes, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi-Wan's apprentice!

Luke Skywalker: Vader... Is the dark side stronger?

Yoda: No, no, no. Quicker, easier, more seductive.

Luke Skywalker: But how am I to know the good side from the bad?

Yoda: You will know... when you are calm, at peace, passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
Princess Leia: You're not actually going IN to an asteroid field?

Han Solo: They'd be crazy to follow us, wouldn't they?
[Amid the violence of colliding asteroids]
Princess Leia: [to Han Solo] You don't have to do this to impress me.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:39 pm

[The asteroid quakes]
C-3PO: Sir, it's quite possible this asteroid is not entirely stable.

Han Solo: Not entirely stable! I'm glad you're here to tell us these things.
[The Millennium Falcon, under siege, won't start]
Princess Leia: Would it help if I got out and pushed?

Han Solo: It might.
Han Solo: Hey, Your Worship, I'm only trying to help.

Princess Leia: Would you please stop calling me that?

Han Solo: Sure, Leia.

Princess Leia: Oh, you make it so difficult sometimes.

Han Solo: I do, I really do. You could be a little nicer, though. Come on, admit it. Sometimes you think I'm all right.

Princess Leia: Occasionally maybe...when you aren't acting like a scoundrel.

Han Solo: [laughs] Scoundrel? Scoundrel? I like the sound of that.
[Han takes her hand and starts to massage it]
Princess Leia: I happen to like nice men.

Han Solo: I'm a nice man.
Luke Skywalker: I won't fail you. I'm not afraid.

Yoda: You will be. You will be.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:40 pm

Lando Calrissian: [greeting "old friend" Han Solo] Why, you slimy, double-crossing, no-good swindler!
Lando Calrissian: What are you doing here?

Han Solo: Ah, repairs. I was hoping you could help me out.

Lando Calrissian: What have you done to my ship?

Han Solo: YOUR ship? Hey, remember you lost her to me, fair and square.
Darth Vader: You may take Captain Solo to Jabba the Hutt after I have Skywalker.

Boba Fett: He's no good to me dead.

Darth Vader: He will not be permanently damaged.
[As Luke leaves before completing his training.]
Yoda: Told you I did. Reckless is he. Now, matters are worse.

Obi-Wan: That boy was our last hope.

Yoda: No. There is another.
C-3PO: Excuse me sir, but might I inquire as to what's going on?

Han Solo: Why not?

C-3PO: Impossible man!
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:41 pm

[Han heads out of the Asteroids toward a Star Destroyer]
C-3PO: But Sir! The odds of successfully surviving an attack on an Imperial Star Destroyer are approximately...

Leia: Shut up!
Princess Leia: The Empire may still be out there. I don't think it's wise to...

Han Solo: No time to discuss this as a committee.

Princess Leia: I am not a committee!

C-3PO: [in the background, falling over] Ahhhhh!
C-3PO: Sir, If I may venture an opinion...
Han Solo: I'm not really interested in your opinion 3PO.
Lando Calrissian: Lord Vader, what about Leia and the Wookie?

Darth Vader: They must never again leave this city.

Lando Calrissian: That was never a condition of our agreement, nor was giving Han to this bounty hunter!

Darth Vader: Perhaps you think you're being treated unfairly?

Lando Calrissian: No.

Darth Vader: Good, because it would be unfortunate if I had to leave a garrison here.

Lando Calrissian: [to himself] This deal is getting worse all the time.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:42 pm

Darth Vader: [having cornered Luke during their lightsaber battle] You are beaten! It is useless to resist. Don't let yourself be destroyed as Obi-Wan did.
[While digging around in the Falcon's hyperdrive]
Han Solo: Power coupling? Alluvial dampeners? No! That's not it, bring me the hydro spanner!
Echo Base Officer: Echo station 3-T-8, we have spotted Imperial walkers.
Boba Fett: What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me."

Darth Vader: If he dies the Empire will conpensate you. Put him in!
Han Solo: Chewie! This can't help me! There'll be another time. The Princess! You have to take care of her. All right?
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:43 pm

[C-3PO is broken almost beyond repair.]
Lando Calrissian: Having trouble with your droid?

Han Solo: No, no problem. Why?
[After R2-D2 gets fried]
C-3PO: Don't blame me. I'm an interpreter. I'm not supposed to know a power socket from a computer terminal.
[after choking Captain Needa to death]
Darth Vader: Apology accepted, Captain Needa.
[Evacuating the Rebel Hoth base.]
Han Solo: [to C-3PO] Hurry up, goldenrod! You're going to be a permanent resident!
C-3PO: Oh! They've encased him in Carbonite! He should be quite well protected. If he survived the freezing process, that is.

Darth Vader: Well, Calrissian, did he survive?

Lando Calrissian: Yes, he's alive, and in perfect hibernation.

Darth Vader: He's all yours, bounty hunter.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:46 pm

[Darth Vader has just learned that Admiral Ozzel's big blunder, and activates a viewscreen]
Admiral Ozzel: [appearing onscreen with Captain Piett] Lord Vader, the fleet has moved out of lightspeed and we're preparing to-
[Ozzel stops, and suddenly begins to choke, clutching at his throat]

Darth Vader: You have failed me for the last time, Admiral. Captain Piett?

Piett: Yes, my lord?

Darth Vader: Make ready to land our troops beyond their energy field, and deploy the fleet, so that nothing gets off the system.
[beside Piett, Admiral Ozzel utters one last strangled gasp, and falls over dead]
Darth Vader: You are in command now, Admiral Piett.

Piett: Thank you, Lord Vader.
Darth Vader: All too easy.
Luke Skywalker: How far away is Yoda?

Yoda: Not far. Yoda not far. Soon you will be with him.
Han Solo: That wasn't a laser blast. Something hit us!
Lando Calrissian: We're getting out of here!

C-3PO: I knew all along. Had to be a mistake.

Leia: Do you think that after what you did to Han that we're going to trust you?!
[Chewbacca starts to strangle Lando]

Lando Calrissian: I had no choice...

C-3PO: What are you doing?! Trust him, trust him!
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:47 pm

[Chewbacca is fixing C-3PO]
C-3PO: Oh, yes, that's much better... Something's not right, because now I can't see! Oh, oh, yes, that's much better. Wait... wait! Oh, my! What have you done?! I'm BACKWARDS! You flea-bitten furball! Only an overgrown mop-head like you would be stupid enough to
Leia: They're getting closer.

Han Solo: Oh, yeah? Watch this!
[he throws the hyperdrive lever, the engine sputters and dies]

Leia: Watch what?

Han Solo: I think we're in trouble.

C-3PO: If I may say so, sir, I noticed earlier the hyperdrive motivator has been damaged. It's impossible to go to lightspeed!

Han Solo: We're in trouble!
Leia: I thought you knew this person.

Han Solo: Well, that was a long time ago, I'm sure he's forgotten about that.
C-3PO: [Interrupting Han and Leia kissing] Sir! Sir, I've isolated the reverse, power flux coupling!

Han Solo: Thank you. Thank you very much!

C-3PO: Oh you're perfectly welcome, sir.
[Trying to fix the hyperdrive]
Han Solo: Horizontal boosters! Alluvial dampers! Ow! That's not it, bring me the Hydrospanner! I don't know how we're going to get out of this one.
[The ship is hit, causing the tool box to fall on Han]
Han Solo: OW!! Chewie!!
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:48 pm

Darth Vader: Luke, you can destroy the Emperor. He has foreseen this. Join me and together we will rule the galaxy as father and son!
C-3PO: I thought that hairy beast would be the end of me.
[R2-D2 bleeps an inquiry]
C-3PO: Of course I've looked better!
[repeated line]
Luke Skywalker: Ben.. Ben! Why didn't you tell me?
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:49 pm

C-3PO: Master Luke, Sir, it's so good to see you fully functional again. R2 expresses his relief also.
Han: How are you feeling kid? You don't look so bad to me. You look strong enough to pull the ears off a gundar.

Luke: Thanks to you.

Han: That's two you owe me junior.
Lando: I had no choice. They arrived right before you did. I'm sorry.

Han: Yeah. Well I'm sorry too.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:50 pm

Memorable Quotes from Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (1983)

[About Darth Vader.]
Obi-wan Kenobi: He's more machine now than man; twisted and evil.
Moff Jerjerrod: Lord Vader, this is an unexpected pleasure. We are honored by your presence -

Darth Vader: You may dispense with the pleasantries, Commander. I'm here to put you back on schedule.

Moff Jerjerrod: I assure you, Lord Vader. My men are working as fast as they can.

Darth Vader: Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them.

Moff Jerjerrod: I tell you, this station will be operational as planned.

Darth Vader: The emperor does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation.

Moff Jerjerrod: But, he asks the impossible. I need more men!

Darth Vader: Then perhaps you can tell him when he arrives.

Moff Jerjerrod: The Emperor's coming here?

Darth Vader: That is correct, Commander. And, he is most displeased with your apparent lack of progress.

Moff Jerjerrod: We shall double our efforts!

Darth Vader: I hope so, Commander, for your sake. The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am.
Luke: Master Yoda, you can't die.

Yoda: Strong am I with the Force, but not that strong.
Han Solo: Chewie and I will check it out, you two stay here.

Luke: Quietly. There may be more of them out there.

Han Solo: Hey, it's me.
Emperor Palpatine: [to Luke] The alliance... will die. As will your friends. Good, I can feel your anger. I am unarmed. Take your weapon. Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:51 pm

Memorable Quotes from Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (1983)

Emperor Palpatine: Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design.
Emperor Palpatine: Soon the Rebellion will be crushed and young Skywalker will be one of us!
Jabba the Hutt: This bounty hunter is my kind of scum: fearless and inventive.
Jabba the Hutt: Bring me Solo and the Wookiee! They will all suffer for this outrage.
Han Solo: I think my eyes are getting better. Instead of a big dark blur, I see a big light blur.

Luke: There's nothing to see. I used to live here, you know.

Han Solo: You're going to die here you know. Convenient.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

PreviousNext

Return to Games and Zen