re vamping of a sim maybe

Help area for questions or problems with this forum, the SLA or other issues. No bashing or flaming allowed. If you do have a serious issue you may discuss it here but let's be civil.

re vamping of a sim maybe

Postby SLAJaime » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:39 pm

Can someone help me outplease I wou ld like to preose an idea to re vamp a sim thats out o commision I wonder if you can tell how I would chair the idea to the counsail thano you
If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

]
SLA's very own insane Blonde
SLAJaime
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: re vamping of a sim maybe

Postby Chris Stern » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:16 am

I'm afraid you're probably out of luck here. As I understand it those authorised hosts that are here are, for the most part, maxed out on their projects.

If you are desperate to see it live again then I would suggest you canvassing the people you know to try and gauge some interest... then looking at either seriously twisting one of said hosts arms.... or finding an outside agency to help you get it up yourself.

One of the more popular ones out there just now that I know for a fact a good number of the players from here are also on is Star trek Band of Brothers... they are good people and would be keen to help with a minimum of fuss. (Though I still can't promise they'll find you players any better than you'll see here)

Going down the current hosting route yourself here is something I think has been discussed at plenty enough length elsewhere on this forum, but suffice to say it's not my personal opinion that this would be an effective plan, certainly not if you are keen to see this happen sooner rather than waiting until next year.
resigned
Chris Stern
Captain
Captain

Postby Tavey » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:02 pm

Hey Dinky Doll,

We have had it under discussion for a while and are waiting until after the current elections to bring it back to the table.

Haven't forgotten you!

Cheers
Tavey

"Oh Bother." Said The Borg. "We've assimilated Pooh."
Tavey
Admiral
Admiral

Postby Tavey » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:17 pm

Also, one other very quick note.. Dinky Doll has passed the Command School to an acceptable level for the areas she needed to under my term as Personnel Chair, before she requested to take on a sim.
*smiles*

"Oh Bother." Said The Borg. "We've assimilated Pooh."
Tavey
Admiral
Admiral

Postby SLAJaime » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:03 am

maybe i should change my log on name lol Sorry about that .

And thank you Tavey Your all welcome to call me Jaime Am sure most of you know me any ways if
not am Jaime Next time you see me say Hi
If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

]
SLA's very own insane Blonde
SLAJaime
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Return to Help