SciWorld 2014

Welcome to the 10 Forward Lounge. The Announcements area allows you to see the latest in SLA news and important information about these boards.

SciWorld 2014

Postby Kris » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:08 pm

SciWorld 2014!!!

It's official everyone! SciWorld 2014 is happening May 1st through May 3rd (Thursday through Saturday). The SLA has always made themselves known and I hope that we can do the same thing this year as well. For more information head over too: http://www.sciworldonline.com .

Those of you who want to see about hosting an event, please let me know via my email (moderator at slasims dot com) and I'll get you the information to add an event in.

Those who want to see the listing of events, follow the "Schedule" link on the previously listed page. It will be updated as more events are wanting to be shown. Everything will be hosted on IRC and times are listed across the top for each time zone, including non-USA times.

I hope to see many of you there! Any other questions, please let me know via the same email listed above!
Kris: SLA Council Moderator
USS Lionheart First Officer (XO): Commander Christine Sterling
USS Potemkin Second Officer (2O) & Chief Science Officer (CSO): Commander Jayla Rollands
USS Mercutio Tactical Officer (TAC): First Lieutenant Brielle Jayde
Starbase 27 Chief Science Officer (CSO): Lieutenant Commander Nayeli Behar
SS Heimdall Medical & Employee Relations: Catrina (Cat) Kali Tendai
Kris
Council Moderator
Council Moderator

Re: SciWorld 2014

Postby Kris » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:00 pm

TOMORROW!!! Yes everyone, tomorrow is the day. SciWorld begins at 4pm Eastern time for the USA, 9pm for those based of London's time zone! The schedule on the site gives us more time zones as well. I hope to see quite a few of you there. I 'should' be at least logged in most of the time, even if I'm not actually there, under the name SLAKris (possibly with AFK at the end). If anyone needs help with anything, please let us know and we'll help you out with it!

The link is still http://www.sciworldonline.com and the schedule seems to have filled up rather well. Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!
Kris: SLA Council Moderator
USS Lionheart First Officer (XO): Commander Christine Sterling
USS Potemkin Second Officer (2O) & Chief Science Officer (CSO): Commander Jayla Rollands
USS Mercutio Tactical Officer (TAC): First Lieutenant Brielle Jayde
Starbase 27 Chief Science Officer (CSO): Lieutenant Commander Nayeli Behar
SS Heimdall Medical & Employee Relations: Catrina (Cat) Kali Tendai
Kris
Council Moderator
Council Moderator

Return to Announcements