The Simming Prize

Welcome to the 10 Forward Lounge. The Announcements area allows you to see the latest in SLA news and important information about these boards.

The Simming Prize

Postby Tavey » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:17 am

Hi everyone,

SimEnc Prize for Simming and Online Role Playing in Memory of Seth Cotis winners have been announced. I am both incredibly proud and immensely sad to announce that Tim (Black Scar Ozzy) and Jeff (KerriganMorgan) were honoured this year posthumously.

Black's devotion to the SLA, and his unwavering support of writing twisted wonderful characters earned him the prize. His family have been notified, and have passed along the news to their friends and family in turn. I think that Black would have been incredibly proud and happy of this award.

Jeff's knack of making friends with everyone, and the way that he reached out to many groups has earned him the prize. We have tried to notify his family, and I hope that they have gotten the news. I think that Jeff would never have believed that he had earned the award, and then he would have smiled for days about it.

The full list of winners is below.

http://www.simmingleague.com/wiki/index ... ming_Prize

"Oh Bother." Said The Borg. "We've assimilated Pooh."
Tavey
Admiral
Admiral

Re: The Simming Prize

Postby NikkiWade » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:46 am

Congratulations...

Nikki

1st Lieutenant Nikki Wade
Science and Engineering
SG-6
NikkiWade
Lieutenant junior grade
Lieutenant junior grade

Re: The Simming Prize

Postby Quin » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:37 pm

Having had the pleasure of simming with both Tim and Jeff I wholeheartedly agree with the decision to honour them.
Quin - Torchwood 10
You got a problem with me? Good.
Quin
Commodore
Commodore

Return to Announcements