SciWorld 2012

Welcome to the 10 Forward Lounge. The Announcements area allows you to see the latest in SLA news and important information about these boards.

SciWorld 2012

Postby Tavey » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:14 am

Hey Folks!! Please read!

Admiral Chas from The Simming League sent this to me:

This year's SciWorld will be held Thursday May 10 to Saturday May 12.

As always, it'll be an honor if you or any of your hosts can run an event or two for SciWorld, and again as always, everyone from the SLA is welcome to attend. You have a wealth of talent in the SLA, its always fun to see it on display.

If you don't mind, please do extend my invitation to SciWorld to the SLA, and if you or anyone from the club wants to host an event, let me know.

========
If anyone wants to run an event, please let me know what you'd like to do, and what contact information you would like passed on to Chas and I will get that to him.

In the past, the SLA has had great success with SciWorld, and I know I am planning on attending as much as possible! Hosts of Live Action Sims.. this is your chance to really shine if you submit to run an episode of your sim during SciWorld!

Cheers
Tavey

"Oh Bother." Said The Borg. "We've assimilated Pooh."
Tavey
Admiral
Admiral

Re: SciWorld 2012

Postby Tavey » Tue May 01, 2012 7:17 pm

Folks, this is a great opportunity to meet up with others from around the Simming world. I've heard that it's possible that Tigra may well continue the discussion on the history of Simming that was begun last year. That's worth going! Tigra was one of the very very first simmers ever.

Not only that, but there is the opportunity to showcase one of your talents! If you feel like running a Quiz, a discussion about simming or running a game, feel free to get in contact with Chas through the simming league website.

Come on out and join the fun!

"Oh Bother." Said The Borg. "We've assimilated Pooh."
Tavey
Admiral
Admiral

Return to Announcements