Mad About You!!!

A PBEM sim taking place on a Prometheus Class vessel. The cutting edge in Federation technology with a good sized crew and a great deal of excitement.

Moderator: [Sim] Zealous - Hosts

Mad About You!!!

Postby Ti'ana » Sun May 23, 2004 11:40 pm

"Getting to know you, getting to know all about you."
The line from this old, classic song says it all! The purpose of this thread is to help create a personal understanding of each other.
On the Zealous, we all use characters to play our parts. If we can begin to understand the writer, the creator behind the character, it can immensely improve character interaction! The questions that will be asked in this thread are psychologically tested, and are said to produce answers that will give the reader a good amount of insight into the person who responded to those questions. You can really tell a lot about a person from stuff like this!
NOTE: This thread is meant to be fun and helpful, but not invasive. The SLA has a responsibility to protect your privacy. If you feel uncomfortable about a question, you don't have to answer any that you don't want to!

Introduction by our very own Captain Jaarda!
Questions by your friendly Half Human Half Vulcan COO!

Ok, first question. What is your name?
Age?
Sex? I mean male or female. No “yes please” answers ok? :lol:
Height?
Weight?
Where do you live?
What is your occupation? Do you like it?
In your spare time, what kinds of things do you do for fun?
Do you have a favorite movie?
What are some of your favorite DVD’s in your collection?
Your music collection?
Do you even collect DVD’s or music?
Favorite TV shows?
Do you like to read?
If so, what kinds of books do you read?
Subscribe to any magazines? Which ones?
Do you use your computer all the time?
When you do use your computer, what do you use it for?
What kind of stores do you like to shop at?
What types of places do you like to vacation in?
Where have you always wanted to go, but never did? In your own country please.
What country do you most want to visit?
Academically, what are your interests?
Did you go to college? If so, what did you study?
Do you sing in the car?
In the shower?
Do you daydream about other ways your life could have gone?
Do you daydream at all?
Have dreams or nightmares?
Insomnia?
In school, were you a good student who always paid attention, or did your mind wander in math class? Or any other class lol.
What kind of foods do you like to eat, and what kinds of foods do you actually eat?
Do you take vitamins and supplements and junk?
Favorite word?
Least favorite word?
Favorite curse word (censor it)?
Least favorite curse word (censor it)?
If you could do any other job then what you do now, what would it be?
What job would you rather poke out your own eyes than do for a living?
If you could have lunch with anyone, past or present, who would it be?
Lt. Cmdr. Ti'ana Sullivan
XO, USS Zealous
Manheim Fleet Captain
Ti'ana
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby Ti'ana » Sun May 23, 2004 11:56 pm

Ok, first question. What is your name? Erin
Age? 22
Sex? I mean male or female. No “yes please” answers ok? female
Height? 5 foot 5
Weight? 120 lbs
Where do you live? malvern pennsylvania
What is your occupation? Do you like it? i have no occupation right now, and i hate it!
In your spare time, what kinds of things do you do for fun? oh wow, a loaded question. I hang out with my friends, watch movies, play cards, go to the bars and clubs here in philly, shop, play volleyball. just about anything that comes up!
Do you have a favorite movie? nooooo
What are some of your favorite DVD’s in your collection? My Andromeda, Babylon 5, Stargate SG1 and West Wing collections.
Your music collection? I make my own CD's mostly. I love Aerosmith and Billy Joel and James Taylor, The Beatles. Good stuff.
Do you even collect DVD’s or music? Collecting DVD's, mostly boxed sets, is one of my more expensive hobbies lol
Favorite TV shows? The West Wing, Stargate SG1, Crossing Jordan, Andromeda, CSI, Without a Trace
Do you like to read? Love it!
If so, what kinds of books do you read? Sci Fi and Fantasy, history books
Subscribe to any magazines? Which ones? Game Informer
Do you use your computer all the time? Yup
When you do use your computer, what do you use it for? Internet, posting, email, surfing the web
What kind of stores do you like to shop at? Old Navy, the Gap, Express, New York and Company, Gucci, Guess, those kinds of stores
What types of places do you like to vacation in? York Beach Maine is my favorite
Where have you always wanted to go, but never did? In your own country please. San Francisco
What country do you most want to visit? Ireland, England France, I want to study the history in Italy and Egypt and Greece, I want to visit my family's pub in Ireland.
Academically, what are your interests? History, Drama, Science, Politics, Psycology. I HATE math.
Did you go to college? If so, what did you study? Yes. I studied History, Theatre and Criminal Justice, with a minor in Psycology
Do you sing in the car? Oh yea
In the shower? not so much
Do you daydream about other ways your life could have gone? all the time
Do you daydream at all? yes. its healthy to daydream
Have dreams or nightmares? occasionally
Insomnia? yes
In school, were you a good student who always paid attention, or did your mind wander in math class? Or any other class lol. My mind wandered a lot, but I did just fine. I think that someone who does nothing BUT concentrate on book work don't come out as well rounded as those of us who dream, and think outside the box.
What kind of foods do you like to eat, and what kinds of foods do you actually eat? I love food. I love cheese and milk and ice cream, but I can't eat it cuz I am lactose intolerant. I try and keep well stocked with Lactaid pills lol.
Do you take vitamins and supplements and junk? Yes
Favorite word? Dream
Least favorite word? Hate
Favorite curse word (censor it)? S*!t. ypu can do aLOT with that word.
Least favorite curse word (censor it)? the C word. Ew I hate that word. So deragatory to women.
If you could do any other job then what you do now, what would it be? Actor
What job would you rather poke out your own eyes than do for a living? Janitor
If you could have lunch with anyone, past or present, who would it be? Richard Schiff :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
XO, USS Zealous
Manheim Fleet Captain
Ti'ana
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby Jake Sjet » Mon May 24, 2004 3:38 am

Ok, first question. What is your name? Andrew
Age? 18
Sex? I mean male or female. No “yes please” answers ok? Male
Height? 6’2
Weight? I’m still losing it
Where do you live? England
What is your occupation? Do you like it? Retail, and I do like it…I now scary isn’t it!
In your spare time, what kinds of things do you do for fun? I write, I walk, I used to cycle until a nasty accident with a beer bottle and a far to warm a welcome with the road
Do you have a favorite movie? Huumm……..tough one. Mission to Mars
What are some of your favorite DVD’s in your collection? Battlestar Galactica, Stargate SG1, Wing Commander
Your music collection? Vast, an army of cd’s
Do you even collect DVD’s or music? I think that’s a yes don’t you?
Favorite TV shows? Andromeda, SG1, Coupling
Do you like to read? Yes, me read good
If so, what kinds of books do you read? Sicfi, action
Subscribe to any magazines? Which ones? None, sorry
Do you use your computer all the time? Most of the time
When you do use your computer, what do you use it for? The SLA, writing and work
What kind of stores do you like to shop at? Music stores, Pendulum Records to be precise
What types of places do you like to vacation in? Cold weather….
Where have you always wanted to go, but never did? In your own country please. Edinburgh, or Kent..
What country do you most want to visit? Canada
Academically, what are your interests? Engineering
Did you go to college? If so, what did you study? Manufacturing Engineering
Do you sing in the car? Yes, though I tend not as replacing the wind shield is expensive
In the shower? Only when the waters not looking
Do you daydream about other ways your life could have gone? Yes
Do you daydream at all? Sometimes
Have dreams or nightmares? Bit of both
Insomnia? On occasion
In school, were you a good student who always paid attention, or did your mind wander in math class? Or any other class lol. Yes…infact its wandering now….INTO A MINE FIELD!!!
What kind of foods do you like to eat, and what kinds of foods do you actually eat? Italian and steaks, meat, if it bleed I’ll eat it
Do you take vitamins and supplements and junk? Do I look like I need them?
Favorite word? Ohhh kay
Least favorite word? Work
Favorite curse word (censor it)? Oh S***…..what I said Skittles!
Least favorite curse word (censor it)? F***
If you could do any other job then what you do now, what would it be? Evil Genius
What job would you rather poke out your own eyes than do for a living? Working for fast food…hey you want fires with that?
If you could have lunch with anyone, past or present, who would it be? One of you guys, and guess who'd pay for it....
Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X

"I will eat your soul :3"
Jake Sjet
A puppy that goes 'yap' and flips over

Postby Lucasausems » Mon May 24, 2004 4:20 am

What is your name? Lucas Josef Maria Ausems
Age? 18
Sex? Male
Height? 1,72 meters
Weight? 49 kg
Where do you live? The Netherlands, Lage Mierde
What is your occupation? Do you like it? I have no job, I have school
In your spare time, what kinds of things do you do for fun? Simming, reading books, go to my friends, sometimes go to the cinema
Do you have a favorite movie? That should be LOR 1,2 and 3
What are some of your favorite DVD’s in your collection? Startrek, Starwars, Matrix, LOR, Band of Brothers, Saving Private Ryan, Discovery of Heaven, Pirates of the Caribbean
Your music collection? Eminem, the rest I download from the internet
Do you even collect DVD’s or music? Yupsidaysie
Favorite TV shows? Startrek, Everwood, Gilmore Girls, Charmed, Angel, Buffy, Firefly
Do you like to read? Yes, very much
If so, what kinds of books do you read?Fantasy, SF
Subscribe to any magazines? Which ones? A Dutch Startrek Magazine -> The Flying Dutch
Do you use your computer all the time? No, during the morning and the evenings mostly
When you do use your computer, what do you use it for? MSN, Simming, playing internet games (Team Fortress Classic)
What kind of stores do you like to shop at? I never shop, I despise shopping, makes me cranky
What types of places do you like to vacation in? My uncles campsite in France, Dordogne: http://www.verdoyer.fr, My aunts former vacation house in the Italian Alpes, I wish they never sold it... :cry:
Where have you always wanted to go, but never did? In your own country please. In your own country? Hello, we live in Holland, not that big....I've seen it all
What country do you most want to visit? Surinam (it's where my roots are)
Academically, what are your interests? Drama, History, English, the rest is just a neccesary evil
Did you go to college? If so, what did you study? Dutch education is very different from the rest of the world. At the moment I have: English, French, History, Economics, Dutch, Social Science.
Do you sing in the car? No, and I don't have one yet
In the shower? applies for car as well: Out loud: Nope, In my mind: very loud
Do you daydream about other ways your life could have gone?Nope, life is as it is, you can't change the past
Do you daydream at all? All the time
Have dreams or nightmares? Mostly pleasant dreams
Insomnia? Nope
In school, were you a good student who always paid attention, or did your mind wander in math class? Or any other class lol. My mind wanders all the time, except when I'm writing a post or read a good book
What kind of foods do you like to eat, and what kinds of foods do you actually eat? I like croquets, french fries, a good steak, just about any meat actually as long as it's from cows or pigs, Pasta, Pizza, I eat bread in the morning but I don't like it
Do you take vitamins and supplements and junk? My mum makes me...
Favorite word? Toedels!!
Least favorite word? Anger
Favorite curse word (censor it)? Godverdomme!!! (it's Dutch so there is no need to censor :wink:
Least favorite curse word (censor it)? F*ck!!
If you could do any other job then what you do now, what would it be? Something in the theatre business
What job would you rather poke out your own eyes than do for a living? A desk job
If you could have lunch with anyone, past or present, who would it be? It would be with the woman I'm going to marry

Dragon Squadron
Luke Helios
Pilot
Lucasausems
Born to be Wild!

Postby Taneth » Mon May 24, 2004 5:53 am

What is your name? Patrick Edward Zahra
Age? 19
Sex? Male
Height? 1.54 meters
Weight? fourty-something Kg last time I checked (which was a long time ago)
Where do you live? Adelaide, South Australia
What is your occupation? Do you like it? Freelance computer programmer, I like it as much as I have clients a-plenty. I need to get into a bigger company.
In your spare time, what kinds of things do you do for fun? Simming, writing programs, writing websites and running experiments on the computer.
Do you have a favorite movie? At the moment it's The League of Extrordinary Gentlemen
What are some of your favorite DVD’s in your collection? The Matrix
Your music collection? 1879 mp3s of music, plus a few hundred in movie/game sound tracks and stand-up comedy, all downloaded from the internet.
Do you even collect DVD’s or music? Not intentionally. When I hear a good song I download it, when I see a good movie I copy it, and I get given DVDs for birthday and christmas.
Favorite TV shows? Star trek, Stargate, Inspector Rex, Johnathon Creek, documentries, Firefly (downloaded).
Do you like to read? Yes
If so, what kinds of books do you read? Sci-Fi, mystery
Subscribe to any magazines? Which ones? No, but used to. Treasures of the Earth: the minerals and gemstones collection.
Do you use your computer all the time? Let me put it this way: the last tan I got was from the glow of a monitor.
When you do use your computer, what do you use it for? Simming & programming, mostly.
What kind of stores do you like to shop at? Trash & Treasure markets. You'll be amazed at the valuable componants in obselete machines.
What types of places do you like to vacation in? Home. I never go out on holiday, unless it's something special.
Where have you always wanted to go, but never did? In your own country please. Already been to the most notable spots. I'm not much for traveling.
What country do you most want to visit? Egypt (or Canada if it's before next year)
Academically, what are your interests? Maths, the sciences (Physics, Biology, Genetics, Chemistry), technology (Metal, Electronics, Software Engineering).
Did you go to college? If so, what did you study? In Australia, College is just part of various high schools' names. I do go to TAFE (Technical And Further Education) to study Computer Programming.
Do you sing in the car? No, it distracts the driver.
In the shower? No.
Do you daydream about other ways your life could have gone? Nup, no point pondering over what could have been, there's no way to change it.
Do you daydream at all? Sometimes
Have dreams or nightmares? I don't know. I don't remember my dreams.
Insomnia? Only when entering Summer.
In school, were you a good student who always paid attention, or did your mind wander in math class? Or any other class lol. Depends on how interesting the class was and whether I already knew the information. Most of the time I already knew.
What kind of foods do you like to eat, and what kinds of foods do you actually eat? I prefer meat and fruit, but do have vegetables and grains. I don't really like grains much, and I don't know how eggplant was ever classified as edible.
Do you take vitamins and supplements and junk? No, I just eat the foods I know are rich in what I need.
Favorite word? Interesting
Least favorite word? Blood
Favorite curse word (censor it)? Blast
Least favorite curse word (censor it)? F
If you could do any other job then what you do now, what would it be? Electronic Engineering.
What job would you rather poke out your own eyes than do for a living? Butler
If you could have lunch with anyone, past or present, who would it be? Davan.
Last edited by Taneth on Mon May 24, 2004 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If the apocalypse comes, I sure hope it comes in the form of Threadfall because I am SO getting a dragon.
Taneth
Admiral
Admiral

Postby Jake Sjet » Mon May 24, 2004 7:06 am

Lucas you have a twin brother in Oz....

Jake Sjet

Postby Lucasausems » Mon May 24, 2004 7:44 am

I know...it's freaky..

Dragon Squadron
Luke Helios
Pilot
Lucasausems
Born to be Wild!

Postby Ti'ana » Mon May 24, 2004 6:15 pm

I'm in your head now kids!!!! ::evil maniacal laughter::: mwuhahaha :twisted:
XO, USS Zealous
Manheim Fleet Captain
Ti'ana
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby Guest » Mon May 24, 2004 10:03 pm

oops, I missed a spot

Postby Jake Sjet » Tue May 25, 2004 1:49 am

She is, trust me...and she has good aim....

Jake Sjet

Postby Ti'ana » Tue May 25, 2004 6:46 am

:::fwapwing!::
XO, USS Zealous
Manheim Fleet Captain
Ti'ana
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby batiras » Wed May 26, 2004 12:44 pm

Ok, first question. What is your name? Sarita Maire
Age? 17 truning 18
Sex? famale
Height? 5'5"
Weight? 120
Where do you live? Ohio, USA
What is your occupation?high school and restrunt Do you like it? school blows and work is for mouny for college
In your spare time, what kinds of things do you do for fun? play football, do Shadow run with my boys, race the Quads with big bro
Do you have a favorite movie? G.I. Jane
What are some of your favorite DVD’s in your collection? no clue
Your music collection? latin mixs with r&b and hip hop
Do you even collect DVD’s or music? yes
Favorite TV shows? ST: tos and sic fic canal
Do you like to read? love it... YES
If so, what kinds of books do you read? classe novels like Hemway and that
Subscribe to any magazines? yse
Which ones? Latain and 17 and Hispan
Do you use your computer all the time? no, perfer to read
When you do use your computer, what do you use it for? sims and homework
What kind of stores do you like to shop at? ??? never realy pay atsion to that
What types of places do you like to vacation in? i stay in Cuba in havan if not that then little havan in mainia
Where have you always wanted to go, but never did? warm wearther of little haven
What country do you most want to visit? Cuba
Academically, what are your interests? engeering, working on the feild still
Did you go to college? If so, what did you study?
Do you sing in the car? hell yes
In the shower? no
Do you daydream about other ways your life could have gone? biging in my BFs arm
Do you daydream at all? yse
Have dreams or nightmares? yes for both
Insomnia? only if you count going on 48 hr with no sleep one week
In school, were you a good student who always paid attention, or did your mind wander in math class? i draw in class when she/he don't talk us to sleep
What kind of foods do you like to eat, and what kinds of foods do you actually eat? i eat squid and mex tex food(or hispan food) need my chaole or some will die
Do you take vitamins and supplements and junk? no... greens are my vitamins
Favorite word? sweet
Least favorite word? rape(bad part of life)
Favorite curse word (censor it)? puta
Least favorite curse word (censor it)? damnit
If you could do any other job then what you do now, what would it be?
i'd be on the farm working for my life
What job would you rather poke out your own eyes than do for a living?
being a mom
don't nkown... get back to you on that
batiras

Postby Lucasausems » Wed May 26, 2004 1:05 pm

Cuba? Bring out the cigars!!!

Dragon Squadron
Luke Helios
Pilot
Lucasausems
Born to be Wild!

Postby Melissa Richards » Thu May 27, 2004 3:35 am

Ok, first question. What is your name? Marissa Weathers
Age? 24
Sex? I mean male or female. No “yes please” answers ok? Female of course.
Height? 5'7"
Weight? 115
Where do you live? Los Angeles
What is your occupation? Legal Assistant Do you like it? It has it's up's and downs but pays enough, so yes.
In your spare time, what kinds of things do you do for fun? Spend time with friends, listen to music, lie on the beach, fly when I can depending on expenses. (I fly small aircraft)
Do you have a favorite movie? Too many to list
What are some of your favorite DVD’s in your collection? Fast and the Furious, Triiple XXX, The Sum of all Fears, too many others to list.
Your music collection? A variety of rock and country music CD's
Do you even collect DVD’s or music? Of course.
Favorite TV shows? Currently none. I watch Enterprise on occasion and like re-runs of Sex and the City.
Do you like to read? Oh yeah!
If so, what kinds of books do you read? Science Fiction & Fantasy, and Harlequin Romance novels.
Subscribe to any magazines? Which one? None currently though I enjoy People and Reader's Digest.
Do you use your computer all the time? Yes, at home and at work.
When you do use your computer, what do you use it for? Work: to do reports and write up depositions that are transcribed. Home: To do email, games and read things I enjoy.
What kind of stores do you like to shop at? Several! I enjoy Spencer's and The Bon. I also like, The Gap and Nordstrom's and smaller stores in LA.
What types of places do you like to vacation in? High rise hotels and campgrounds.
Where have you always wanted to go, but never did? In your own country please. Hawaii.
What country do you most want to visit? Italy to see Rome.
Academically, what are your interests? Science and Astronomy.
Did you go to college? If so, what did you study? UCLA. I studied law.
Do you sing in the car? Yes.
In the shower? Yes.
Do you daydream about other ways your life could have gone? Sometimes.
Do you daydream at all? Yes.
Have dreams or nightmares? Both.
Insomnia? Sometimes.
In school, were you a good student who always paid attention, or did your mind wander in math class? Or any other class lol. My mind tended to wander off and on about friends or boys or parties. I was a cheerleader and rather popular so, I wasn't exactly someone that had to fight for a date. My grades could have been better. (sigh)
What kind of foods do you like to eat, and what kinds of foods do you actually eat? I would love to eat more steak and crab or lobster. Pizza is good too and Teriyaki. I end up eating a lot of salads though to maintain my figure.
Do you take vitamins and supplements and junk? No, just healthy eating seems to work.
Favorite word? Success
Least favorite word? Failure
Favorite curse word (censor it)? Sh*t
Least favorite curse word (censor it)? C*nt (I can't stand anyone that uses that word)
If you could do any other job then what you do now, what would it be? Commercial Pilot or astronaut
What job would you rather poke out your own eyes than do for a living? Fast food work.
John F. Kennedy
Melissa Richards

Postby Ducane » Thu May 27, 2004 4:41 am

Ok, first question. What is your name? Tom Spink
What is your quest To see the holy grail
What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow African or European?

Age? 17, one month to 18 :)
Height? 174cm
Weight? 52kg ~8st 4ish

Where do you live? Teesside, England
What is your occupation? Do you like it? Ice-Rink Technician... I LOVE IT
In your spare time, what kinds of things do you do for fun? Spare time?? I'm a student.... with a job.

Do you have a favorite movie? the Die Hard trilogy (esp. Die Hard 1)
What are some of your favorite DVD’s in your collection? American Pie
Your music collection? Metallica
Do you even collect DVD’s or music? Indeed
Favorite TV shows? Enterprise, Voyager, Scrubs

Do you like to read? Yes
If so, what kinds of books do you read? Terry Pratchett: Discworld
Subscribe to any magazines? Which ones? No...

Do you use your computer all the time? Yes
When you do use your computer, what do you use it for? Software Engineering, emails

What kind of stores do you like to shop at? Amazon.co.uk
What types of places do you like to vacation in? I dont
Where have you always wanted to go, but never did? In your own country please. On a vomit-comet
What country do you most want to visit? Russia
Academically, what are your interests? Mathematics
Did you go to college? If so, what did you study? Maths, Further Maths, Extended Maths, Advanced Maths, Supreme Maths, Computing and Physics
Do you sing in the car? Yes
In the shower? Yes
Do you daydream about other ways your life could have gone? No
Do you daydream at all? No

Have dreams or nightmares? Don't we all?
Insomnia? When I can be bothered
In school, were you a good student who always paid attention, or did your mind wander in math class? Or any other class lol. :: scowl ::

What kind of foods do you like to eat, and what kinds of foods do you actually eat? I'm against eating seafood, much like vegetarians are against eating meat. I do however eat regular meat.

Do you take vitamins and supplements and junk? Omega-3 now and then

Favorite word? Omnipotent
Least favorite word? Porcelain (ugh, makes me sick)

Favorite curse word (censor it)? s*it (it's got a lovely ring to it, when you say the 's')
Least favorite curse word (censor it)? c*nt (it's a disgusting, vile word)

If you could do any other job then what you do now, what would it be? I couldn't say... I love my job too much to think of anything else
What job would you rather poke out your own eyes than do for a living? Football or infact any sports related

If you could have lunch with anyone, past or present, who would it be? Stephen Hawking
Last edited by Ducane on Thu May 27, 2004 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alex Ducane

[ USS Zealous ] - [ Commander :: First Officer ]
[ Starfleet Legacy Alliance Administrator ]
[ HAS-2 Architect ]
Ducane
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby batiras » Thu May 27, 2004 12:35 pm

no cigars this time, my friend... only if you pay me a high price...
i'd go to find my family that's still there, mi famila is a big thing in my family, i need to lean more about my culter and family ties and maybe if i get time i'll kill el praeinda Filde from my country and open the iland up to the world
batiras

Postby Ensign Vaskel » Thu May 27, 2004 1:18 pm

Ok, first question. What is your name? Stuart Dool
Age? 15yrs 8 months
Height? 5' 7'' and still growing
Weight? 60kg ~9st 5

Where do you live? Rutherglen, Scotland
What is your occupation? Do you like it? High School student, has its ups and downs just like any other job.
In your spare time, what kinds of things do you do for fun? When I have it listen to music, go out with mates and have great fun.

Do you have a favorite movie? Godfather Trilogy
What are some of your favorite DVD’s in your collection? Once Apon a Time in America, Green Mile, Goodfellas, Seven LOTR Trilogy.
Your music collection? Every Michael Jackson and Jay-Z album (and I mean every)
Do you even collect DVD’s or music? Sure
Favorite TV shows? Enterprise, TNG , Voyager, Friends, My Wife and Kids, Only fools and Horses.

Do you like to read? Yes
If so, what kinds of books do you read? Adventure, Sci Fi, Murder Mystery, Magic & Myth, Gangster.
Subscribe to any magazines? Which ones? No

Do you use your computer all the time? Yes
When you do use your computer, what do you use it for? Simming, games, chatting to friends, surfing the net, homework/research.

What kind of stores do you like to shop at? Slaters, Game
What types of places do you like to vacation in? Hot places with a cultural or ancient Mythological background (last year Rhodes hottes 46 degrees celsius that is almost 10 degress hotter than peak Sahara Desert ackk!)
Where have you always wanted to go, but never did? In your own country please. Loch Ness
What country do you most want to visit? I have an huge list but the first one to come inot my head is Egypt.
Academically, what are your interests? Biology, Drama, History
Did you go to college? If so, what did you study? Not there yet hope to study Zoology and Marine Biology
Do you sing in the car? Yes
In the shower? rarely, yes
Do you daydream about other ways your life could have gone? Seldom
Do you daydream at all? Yes

Have dreams or nightmares? What Alex said, more dreams than nightmares like 2 or 3 in my life as far as I can remember.
Insomnia? Acute
In school, were you a good student who always paid attention, or did your mind wander in math class? Or any other class lol. Good Student but mind wonders in every class.

What kind of foods do you like to eat, and what kinds of foods do you actually eat? I eat nothing that comes out the water, I like Itallian and Indian though.

Do you take vitamins and supplements and junk? C during the winter

Favorite word? don't really have, Investment
Least favorite word? again don't really have

Favorite curse word (censor it)? Don't have
Least favorite curse word (censor it)? I don't have a problem with curse words at the end of the day they are just words thought up like every other word, why F**k was decided to be bad I don't know it could just of had the same meaning as beautiful.

If you could do any other job then what you do now, what would it be? Produce a Michael Jackson or Hip Hop album, make it the next Thriller
What job would you rather poke out your own eyes than do for a living? (North Sea) Fisherman out in the sea in the night with the waves like hell

If you could have lunch with anyone, past or present, who would it be? Michael Jackson
Ensign Vaskel

Postby Ti'ana » Thu May 27, 2004 1:55 pm

OKOKOK, MISTER SPINK!!!

It's AFRICAN or EUROPEAN swallow!
Honestly man! If your gonna quote the Monty, do it right! 8)

::cries of Sacrilege! and the clink of waving pitchforks by angry villagers can be heard in the distance::: :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:
XO, USS Zealous
Manheim Fleet Captain
Ti'ana
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby Ducane » Thu May 27, 2004 3:05 pm

I'll tell you what did not happen... Somebody not called Tom Spink does not know how to use phpBB 2.0.6 and did not go back to his post and did not click the Edit button and change a mistake in his post.

It clearly never happened at all.... you don't know what you're talking about.

Alex Ducane

[ USS Zealous ] - [ Commander :: First Officer ]
[ Starfleet Legacy Alliance Administrator ]
[ HAS-2 Architect ]
Ducane
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby Taneth » Thu May 27, 2004 11:45 pm

Ducane wrote:Ok, first question. What is your name? Tom Spink
What is your quest To see the holy grail
What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow African or European?

I was so going to do that, but I couldn't remember the exact wording of the last question.
If the apocalypse comes, I sure hope it comes in the form of Threadfall because I am SO getting a dragon.
Taneth
Admiral
Admiral

Postby Jake Sjet » Fri May 28, 2004 1:48 am

African or European? Well I don't know......aaaahhhhhhhhhh!

Jake Sjet

Postby Taneth » Fri May 28, 2004 4:59 am

third question then, you wanna go into semantics :roll:
uh.. Jake? Hey, Ducane, how far down does that go?
Taneth
Admiral
Admiral

Postby Lucasausems » Fri May 28, 2004 2:04 pm

ohhhkay....

Dragon Squadron
Luke Helios
Pilot
Lucasausems
Born to be Wild!

Postby Ti'ana » Fri May 28, 2004 4:48 pm

nice save ducane, veeeery slick my man!!!`YEAH!

by the way

she turned me into a newt, but i got better :mrgreen:
XO, USS Zealous
Manheim Fleet Captain
Ti'ana
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby Jake Sjet » Fri May 28, 2004 5:17 pm

And the beast followed the brave knights for many a night and many a day...until the cartoonist had a heart attack (urk!!) and the Beast was no more....

Jake Sjet

Next

Return to USS Zealous