Apology

A PBEM sim taking place on a Prometheus Class vessel. The cutting edge in Federation technology with a good sized crew and a great deal of excitement.

Moderator: [Sim] Zealous - Hosts

Apology

Postby Zania Jaarda » Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:50 pm

Transferred from back-up forum on 3/22/04
Originally posted on 3/15/04
Credits go to Jake Spade
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aye sir!" Ensign Spade did as his Captain told iniating a computer lock down from his Operations console still shook up from the attempted assination on the captain.
"I'm sorry captain." he said "I should have noticed something on my sensors. But for some reason I didn't. I don't know how he could have beamed aboard."

Tag: the Captain, and anyone on Bridge

Off: Should I, as the Ops officer, inform the captain of the incoming message or leave that to the tacticle officer?

Ensign Jake Spade
Ops
Zealous
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:52 pm

Originally posted on 3/15/04
Credits go to Ti'ana Sullivan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tactical handles weapons. if there was an incoming torpedo, that would be tactical's responsibility. Operations would get the bleep of a hail. so, young padawan, YOU tell her! ;-)
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:52 pm

Originally posted on 3/16/04
Credits go to Jake Spade

Thanx Tiana!
I know Operations can handle communications. But Tacticle usually does too.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Return to USS Zealous