Neighborhood 99

A PBEM sim taking place on a Prometheus Class vessel. The cutting edge in Federation technology with a good sized crew and a great deal of excitement.

Moderator: [Sim] Zealous - Hosts

Neighborhood 99

Postby llbirdnow1 » Mon Jan 26, 2004 7:27 pm

Because people keep asking me and I'm getting tired of saying the same thing over and over again, here is the message board for Starlight Sims - Neighborhood 99 (for those who are addicted to Maxis Sims).

http://pub205.ezboard.com/bstarlightsims

Membership is by approval and you need an EZboard account to sign up.
llbirdnow1

Postby Zania Jaarda » Mon Jan 26, 2004 7:33 pm

Yea! Another SIMS fan! :D Too bad Making Magic is the last expansion pack for the original SIMS. I would have loved to have seen them come up with something to add additional floors, a basement, or even a pool that doesn't have to be on ground level.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby llbirdnow1 » Mon Jan 26, 2004 8:59 pm

I'm really excited about Sims 2, but I'm thinking I may need a new computer (this one is a dinasaur). I stopped at Sims Unleashed because I'm afraid of adding more expansion packs. My game takes half an hour to load right now as it is....
Of course, I'm sure all the skins, objects, walls and floors I downloaded didn't help either.
llbirdnow1

Postby Jake Sjet » Tue Jan 27, 2004 3:06 am

Ah, the Sim 2. That igotta get....as for buying a new computer did that already for a very advanced game called Unreal 2.
Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X

"I will eat your soul :3"
Jake Sjet
A puppy that goes 'yap' and flips over
A puppy that goes 'yap' and flips over

Return to USS Zealous