Question

A PBEM sim taking place on a Prometheus Class vessel. The cutting edge in Federation technology with a good sized crew and a great deal of excitement.

Moderator: [Sim] Zealous - Hosts

Question

Postby Allen Chi » Sun Dec 14, 2003 2:36 am

Can I get a nod from the Captain for starting mini-stories on the forums? Only those who want to will participate, just something to do if you aren't directly involved with the current story in the email string.

Got this idea from the Centauris, just wanting to know if its ok and if anyone else would participate with me.
Allen Chi

Postby Zania Jaarda » Sun Dec 14, 2003 7:42 am

Mini-stories? Can you explain more about this, or preferrably contact me via IM or e-mail? I'd like to get some more clarification on this before I give any kind of an answer.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Jake Sjet » Sun Dec 14, 2003 8:50 am

Think of having the main storyline running through the mail string. And then on the baords you'd have smaller mini stories. Maybe one in a bar like Batris created a few weeks back, or one on Earth. Who knows. But I think we need to concentrate our efforts on the main stroyline for the time being. But thats just me talking.
Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X

"I will eat your soul :3"
Jake Sjet
A puppy that goes 'yap' and flips over
A puppy that goes 'yap' and flips over

Postby Lucasausems » Sun Dec 14, 2003 12:35 pm

I don't know, it could be interesting.
But then again, a lot has prevented us to concentrate on the main storyline, and we're finally back on track.
It's possible if we create a ministory here, then there will be put less effort in our main storyline, however, I could be wrong.
It's a nice suggestion.

Dragon Squadron
Luke Helios
Pilot
Lucasausems
Born to be Wild!

Return to USS Zealous