Help the EMH: Name Poll!

A PBEM sim taking place on a Prometheus Class vessel. The cutting edge in Federation technology with a good sized crew and a great deal of excitement.

Moderator: [Sim] Zealous - Hosts

What name do you think the EMH should have?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 19, 2003 5:57 am

Lizzy
8%
Melissa
8%
Allison
No votes
Naomi
8%
Erica
No votes
Katrina
17%
Margaret
17%
Jen (Jennifer)
25%
Juno
17%

Total votes : 12

Help the EMH: Name Poll!

Postby Zania Jaarda » Sat Oct 04, 2003 5:57 am

Vote for your favorite name among those listed here! This poll closes on October 18th, so you have two full weeks!

Once this poll has concluded, all names getting a vote will be entered into a second-round poll, which will be conducted via e-mail, in order to determine a final winner.
Last edited by Zania Jaarda on Sun Oct 19, 2003 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Ensign Vaskel » Sat Oct 04, 2003 10:04 am

Well I voted for Naomi. I think this because:

1. It was a comon name for Native Americans who had great medical technology because they explored the plants.

2. Due to its name it is very mystical and intriguing very special liek the Zealous

3. Personnaly I find it a lovely name and it is not common in the UK so I would like it to be that.
Ensign Vaskel

Postby Zania Jaarda » Sun Oct 19, 2003 7:22 am

Round 1 of the Name Poll has concluded! Watch your inboxes for an e-mail, from me, asking you to submit your vote privately to me on one of the names from this list which had received a vote.

This time around, the name with the most votes will win, and will become the new name for our EMH!

E-mails will be sent out shortly! Round 2 will end on Sunday, November 2, or whenever the entire crew votes (whichever one comes first)!
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Return to USS Zealous