Storyline suggestions!

A PBEM sim taking place on a Prometheus Class vessel. The cutting edge in Federation technology with a good sized crew and a great deal of excitement.

Moderator: [Sim] Zealous - Hosts

Postby Zania Jaarda » Mon Sep 08, 2003 12:06 am

Every seven years, a Vulcan male must endure the Pon Farr. Vulcans will experience an explosion of emotions, although mainly anger, unless the take or are with their mate.

For Vaskel, his time is quickly approaching.

With no other full-blooded Vulcan on the Zealous, especially among the females, can Vaskel find someone compatable to help him through the Pon Farr? Can he find another alternative which will restore his emotional control?

Or will his emotions take over, sending him into a wild, destructive, and murderous rage?
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby ShatterJack » Mon Sep 08, 2003 3:49 am

A new Federation president has been elected. But a power struggle between the several planets who put forward candidates has led to the secessetion of forty federation members. The possibility of a civil war looms above the members of starfleet as they try and piece together the badly shaken Federation. Into this confusion the Zealous has been thrust. It seems that some new outside influence has begun arming the separatists
and the crew of the Zealous must find out who before the entire Federation is torn apart...
ShatterJack

Postby Zania Jaarda » Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:03 am

Sounds like an interesting idea! It could have the potential for a lot of drama, especially if the Federation does errupt into a civil war, which the Zealous crew would then have to find a way to stop.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Sep 10, 2003 6:34 pm

An event happens within S'way's life, leaving her with no other alternatives but to come to terms with her Betazoid abilities. The effort proves to be as much of a struggle as her Klingon warrior training. This is complicated by the fact that she received no formal training with using her Betazoid gifts, and thus is unable to shield her mind from unwanted thoughts and emotions.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:12 pm

It is known that the father of Stefen Moss is a Romulan, but his identity has gone unknown - until now! As it turns out, he is an influential member of the Romulan High Command.

He has extended the olive branch for peace, but are his intentions genuine? Or is he trying to work his way into the good graces of the Federation so he can destroy it from the inside out? And what plans does he have for his son? Brainwashing?
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:22 pm

N'vrix has no memory of the first 100 years of his life, prior to 2211, due to a biological memory block. What took place within his life prior to when he was found by the Klingons which would warrant such a drastic measure? What, if anything, does he have to hide?

Nightmares begin to flood his mind when he sleeps, so intense that he could swear that they had actually happened. But did they? Are they part of his blocked memory? If so, what triggered them? Can N'vrix break that block and uncover his past before the lack of sleep drives him to violently lash out against the Zealous crew?
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:39 pm

Ti'ana Sullivan has recieved some shocking news. Her father, a Federation Diplomat, has been kidnapped! Working with the Zealous crew, she not only needs to discover who took her father, but why they wanted to kidnap him. Time is of the essence because the kidnappers are demanding the release of several key prisoners from the Dominion War, or they will kill him.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Jake Sjet » Fri Sep 12, 2003 8:22 am

good ideas, unfortuantly I have none to offer. maybe the the crew are invited to a Instellar games as the representatives of the Federation?
Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X

"I will eat your soul :3"
Jake Sjet
A puppy that goes 'yap' and flips over

Postby Zania Jaarda » Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:38 am

What do you mean you have no good ideas to offer?

That's one right there, plus there's the two that you had made in the Lounge (which I think you should still post here)!
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Jake Sjet » Fri Sep 12, 2003 4:53 pm

and those are what? my memory isn't what it was

Jake Sjet

Postby Zania Jaarda » Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:19 pm

That would be the one with the disaster (perhaps a train or other transport), and the one with the sword. ;-)
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Jake Sjet » Sat Sep 13, 2003 3:33 am

Okay, you lot have asked for these, so here we go.

1- The ship is struck by an unknown weapon that disables her weapons and defensive systems. This also mean that all hand phaser, assualt rifles and the like are also K.Oed. When the aliens beam over (possible those Felonials, the killers cats) they use weapon similar to old earth swords and shields. So the crew would have to adapte, for with all there fancy technology they have to use weapon not used in the distant past.

2- The command staff and some cannon fodder ensigns (paging Ens Expendable, hey! I said put that sword away!) are all packed knot a runabout. The sayying "Don't put all your eggs in one basket" comes true when the ship is ship swiped by a asteroid. Baddly damaged and leaking drive plasma the runabout makes a crash landing on a planet which has only recently (recently on a galactic scale,. we're talking maybe a century) been in the grips of a thermo nuclear war. With no surviors to contend with the crew make a safe haven out of a ruined building...only to find that the life on this planet, the thermo nuclear radiation, was no accidnet, but what happens when Federation technology gets into the hands of a per warp civilisation.

Jake Sjet

Postby Jake Sjet » Sat Sep 13, 2003 12:37 pm

Alex is brought up on charages of Murder by Federation security after the brutal murder of Agent Doget, now late of Section thirty one. Though we all know he is innocent, the evidence and his lack of an alibe prove the determining factor.
Can the crew find out in time if he is innocent, or if he real did give away his hipocratic oath and take a live?

The captain is found uncincious amoung a turbo lift filled with people who have all been killed via telepathic means. And seeing that the captain is the only one left alive, and the only telepah on the station.planet/area all the fingers point at her. Can the crew find the answer, or is she a cold bloodied killer with no gulit?

Jake Sjet

Postby Zania Jaarda » Sat Sep 13, 2003 4:23 pm

Again, more great ideas Jake! I hope to see even more from you soon!
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Jake Sjet » Sat Sep 13, 2003 4:59 pm

I canney do it cap'n, I canney get the power!

On that note, the crew began to see ghost while flying through a nebula. They warn of a disator, and soon we find out that these ghost are real the photonic signitures of a live forms that live within the nebula. We then find out that the nebula is rich in dilithium or some other such valued subtance and is being mined by a corperation, Oberon Incorparated. Thye have there own security force of ship gaurding their gas havestery ships the Twilight Sentinal and The Brothers Keeper. So does the Zealous take out these inter stellar prospectors or do we stand back and watch a civilisation go down the galactic skin hole?

Jake Sjet

Postby Jake Sjet » Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:43 am

The ship is on rotinue patrol when we stumble across a worm hole, or at least we think its a worm hole.
For out of it glides a vessel of crystal and durasteel, not so much a ship but a materpeice. Suddenly the captain, myself and others are transported off the ship (even though the shields are up).
The aliens we meet over there will be unknown to any of us, except the Captain and myself. For they will be Iconians, the decsendantys of the suviours who fled the destruction of their empire through one of the more powerful Gateways into another galaxy. And now they wish to give us the secret to the gateway technology for a price, they want to extradite Jake, who is also the carrier of Valron, for the murder of several billion Iconians during the conflict which exiled them from their homes.
Does the captain, who is being pressured by Starfleet to take the technolgy and leave Jake behind do as they ask. Or double corss them both, take the gateway secrest and Jake making an enemy ofthe Iconians. And if the gateway tech is saved, will Jake be able to live with himself for giving the Federation a weapon of such power. More than likly, Jake would destroy this secret, for absolute power corupts absolutly.

Jake Sjet

Postby Zania Jaarda » Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:57 am

Another great idea, Jake! :-D You seem to be an idea machine of lately! LOL! Got any more?
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Jake Sjet » Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:04 am

I'm sorry, the Ensign you rae trying to connect to is no longer avalible. PLaese try again later, calling our costomer service line will only give you the line "Its Microsofts fault!

Jake Sjet

Postby Zania Jaarda » Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:07 am

Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Jake Sjet » Thu Sep 18, 2003 5:27 pm

thank you thank, I'm here all week!

Jake Sjet

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 28, 2003 3:07 pm

Water Water Everywhere, And Not Drop To Drink.

Cyndriel, filled with a off shot of the Beatzoid people the Cyndrielians. The crew have only just realised that the Cyndrielian's have been helping the Feloina. We go there, in disguse as a . The ship sends a shuttle down to the planet where all contact is lost after a massive explosion in the upper atmosphere. But thats when the Zealous is caught in a mine field....
But it's no ordinary mine field, as one clamps onto the hull, another, and a another clamp on all in a bid to reach one of the three warp cores. We then find out that we have not found a mine field of bombs, but living machines. They see the warp core as some sort of passage way from there prison as machines, and onto a that's a better place. CAn the crew stop these mechanical Leminings before they send themselfs, and the crew to the after life in tiny peices.
While on the surface the away team shutle has crashed landed into the ocean of Cyndriel and is rapidly filling with water. As their fate seems sealed the access hact hbow's in and they are taken out of the rapidly sinking shuttle and are taken capture by the Cyndrielian's. They away team is then incarserated and tortured for infromation about Federation Defense and stratigic systems.
Can the crew convice the mines there better off ehlping them, will the away team fold like the pplot of so many bad sims. We can onlky hope.

Postby Jake Sjet » Sun Sep 28, 2003 3:24 pm

This ones mine, sory comps slowly eating itself

Jake Sjet

Postby Zania Jaarda » Sun Sep 28, 2003 3:45 pm

Like those mines on the Zealous? Maybe you should get that checked out before it becomes serious! LOL!

Great idea for a storyline, Jake! It could be very suspenseful on both sides, and give everyone something to do!
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Jake Sjet » Sun Sep 28, 2003 4:44 pm

Mind Fire

While having a visiting digitary on board the Captain is attacked by a small flying insect that would have appeared to have grown out of the back of the mans head. When she goes to sickbay, there is nothing outwardly worng. Days later while on the bridge she collapse. Later on we find out that the connection in side her brain are slowly being eaten by a cybernetic virus, part amchine part organic. Slowly taking atoms apart the cpatin has but one month until the effect become irriparable. The medicla staff race to creat a cure while Zane atkes command, against the captain orders, but she is no longer able to hold it together. Forgetting names faces, even what things do as the virus slowly destroy's her most precious possesion, her mind. The rest of the crew discover that the virus was designed and built by a feline speices known as the Felonians. Why had then attacked the captain in such a way? And if they have the virus, they must have the cure. Can the crew find a cure in time? Can the captain convince her greatest enemy, her own mind, that all will be well, or is this the end of Zania, of the Zealous?

Jake Sjet

Postby Zania Jaarda » Sun Sep 28, 2003 4:53 pm

Fantastic idea, Jake! It could fit in very well with the Felonians, who are very aggressive and won't let anyone or anything stand in their way!
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

PreviousNext

Return to USS Zealous