Storyline suggestions!

A PBEM sim taking place on a Prometheus Class vessel. The cutting edge in Federation technology with a good sized crew and a great deal of excitement.

Moderator: [Sim] Zealous - Hosts

Postby Ti'ana » Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:16 am

uhm...... :shock:
Lt. Cmdr. Ti'ana Sullivan
XO, USS Zealous
Manheim Fleet Captain
Ti'ana
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby Jake Sjet » Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:21 am

I am not a puppet!
Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X

"I will eat your soul :3"
Jake Sjet
A puppy that goes 'yap' and flips over

Postby Jake Sjet » Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:25 am

Why whats wrong Ti'ana?

Jake Sjet

Postby Jake Sjet » Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:33 pm

Final Fight of the Zealous

While on shore leave on Earth it becomes clear that Jake appears to be separating him selfs from the rest of the crew, getting into arguments easily and seeming to grow darker…seeing the people around him as ants.

After the command crew confronts him, thinking that the alter ego of Kaltor is attempting to take over, Jake reacts violently.

Taking Murdock hostage for a moment he activates a small jamming device and then lets him go. And then explains what's been going on.

He’s been indoctrinated into the Order, the group who control the True Federation and every other conspiracy and government in the known universe. While the are not ‘the power’ in the universe, they are…tools of a greater power far older than anything known.

He explains that by getting accepted into the Order is his one chance to end all the pain and suffering he’s caused, Valron has caused and maybe for a single moment find the peace he’s looking for.

But even he knows bringing down the Order or the Greater Powers is impossible, its all part of the same glittering machine that’s called the Universe.

But if for one moment the gears can be stopped, it will show the Powers that life isn’t just going to sit around and be told what to do.

But in this one single act of defiance, any who oppose them will be wiped out. It’s a suicide mission of the highest order. But that is why Jake wishes to do it alone; as he does not want to put any more lives at risk.

But the crew back him up, and with Jake setting the course they head for Zania’s home world of Betazed, the apparent home of the Order. Once there Zania is snatched from the Zealous by the Enlightened Mind, a group of Betazoids terrorists who believe their mental powers can be far more powerful.

Soon they appear to be yet another tool of the Order, as Zania is shown to the Orders centre of operations. Whilst many of the Orders ruling members appear to be human and Betazoid's Zania is greeted by the Masked Woman and the Suited Man welcoming her…as a new member of the Order.

When the Zealous final launches its assault on the ground base of the Order the Zealous is set upon...by a fleet of Klingon, Romulan and Federation vessels. No order to surrender is given, no hail raised, their only warning was the first shot striking the bow.

With no allies, and with a virtual war springing up both on the ground and in the air, virtual Armageddon has reached Betazed. With crew dieing left right and centre Jake makes one final stab at trying to bring down the Masked and the Suited Man, but in one single swipe Jake is killed.

The nanites of his body seem to flee at the last second., and struck with a mortal blow he falls to the floor, his blood now staining the floor as a normal human.
But as Jake lies dieing the nanites seem to join together, escaping Zania as well, collection into a pulsating mass of energy. As crystal like structures begin to fade in and out of the growing mass of energy theirs a blinding flash of energy.

Betazed explodes, sending out a rippling shock wave. The Zealous, beaten and bruised by the attacking fleets is ripped to pieces by the explosion, as are the attackers. The shock wave expands out, growing with speed and power, entire star systems blink out existence, galaxies soon following and after that the universe seems to be nothing but light…

Jake awakens, still aglow along side Ti’ana on the plains of Betaed. Where once their was a towering citadel of long forgotten order there is now nothing but fields and sky. The Zealous, resting on its hull in the same location as Jake and Ti’ana is in one piece, and soon the crew finds them selfs along with the rest of the glaxy awakening to a new dawn…

The year is 0, and the universe has been reborn free of its evil and guilt.
What was old is now new.
Life, as always, goes on.

Jake Sjet

Postby Zania Jaarda » Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:14 pm

Another fantastic storyline, Jake! I could actually see this as being something that would lead the Zealous crew into the Mirror Universe for a while (thanks to the nanites). What do you think?
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Jake Sjet » Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:49 am

Sure I like it!

Jake Sjet

Postby Jake Sjet » Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:22 am

Oh My Goddess…

The Zealous becomes increasingly worried when a shuttle carrying Jake and Zania back from a very interesting conference of subspace field dynamics (AKA the Snooze Con 2371).

Retracing the shuttles steps they find the remains off it scattered on planets surface, a planet containing not only a Pre Warp, Pre Iron Age civilisation but also…a god….well…
Goddess actually.

The crash didn’t do Zania any real damage but it did knock her marbles around pretty good, to the point where the nanites made a ‘new mind’ to protect the other three lodged in between her ear.

This one was lacking in all basic thought processes so it ripped the first ones from the nearest skull it could find…and learned very fast that their was a vacancy as a deity going about.

So while the Zealous crew stand in disbelief at Goddess Zania, who really is a ‘god’…apparently, they soon learn of a mysterious beastie running through the woods and ragging walkers and ramblers and such to a early grave.

0 Why does that sound familiar.

So can the crew get Zania to shape up, or is her ego going to stay puffed up and over inflated for earth to come...or worse, will this ‘god; mind stay around as more mental baggage?

And as for Jake…they’ll need one hell of a T bone steak…

Jake Sjet

Postby Jake Sjet » Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:27 am

Better Than Reality

Zania awakens restrained, disorientated and alone. When she finally comes out of a drug educed sleep she’s met by a familiar face, Jake Sjet.

A normal looking Jake Sjet with a degree in psychology.
See, apparently, the only 24th century is a figment of her deluded imagination. Apparently found wandering the streets one day she was quickly taken into many mental institutions, and now having found her self on top of a list of patients its time that she was given the help she so rightly needed.

As members of the crew, who in ‘real life’ were her friends and family, beg her to help them get her out of the hospital. And the only way to do that would be to get well…

And to do that…

Well, destroying the figments of her imagination that looked like them might help.

So she’s given a choice, stay locked up in a padded cell and declared incurable insane, abandoned by a system that never works out for the patients, or slip back into her comatose state and murder the figments she demands are her crew.

So she is really insane?

Or is the Zealous real and the Hospital some strange sign of a growing problem within her psyches?

Jake Sjet

Postby Zania Jaarda » Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:42 am

Those are some crazy ideas, Jake!
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Jake Sjet » Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:18 pm

Gee thanks

Jake Sjet

Postby Jake Sjet » Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:14 pm

Life Imitating Art

Art, really some say it is the only way to be immortalized. Shakespeare, Elvis, de Vinci and Cochran are all famous for their work, and most people wouldn’t mind ending up like them.

But, what if you were never given a choice?

Whilst the Zealous is visiting an out of the way planet in the Manaan star system Jake and Zania are invited to view a special collection of art. All of them appear to be sculptures of men and woman of a hundred different species. But only when Jake accidentally touches one to find the stone to have feelings and emotions that he comes to a horrific conclusion.

All of the statues, were at one point flesh and blood, and whilst they still live mentally their bodies have long since been turned into quartz and granite and other earth bound rocks.

But on there way out Jake and Zania are confronted by the museums curator and a small contingent of guards. As they are pushed forcibly into a large room they are shocked to find Ti’ana and Alex tied up on the floor, which is when the fun really begins.

The Curator of the museum gives them a simple choice, defend their friends from two approaching beasts or all four of them will be turned into statues. The two creatures are more distant cousins of Gine to be precise, shape shifting jelly fish that take some killing.

After what seems an eternity Jake and Zania fall to the floor, the blood of the two beasts sent against them now decorating the wall. Unable to protest Ti’ana and Alex are wheeled away, a voice echoing in their ears as they leave the room.
“How to mount you both, to do you justice?”

Once freed in the woods it doesn’t take the Zealous crew long to find them and when they raid the museum they find all but one large stature destroyed. A statue that is both moving and terrifying. It shows a dragon or some prehistoric beast fallen on the floor, its claws raised in defiance and its jaw open in a immortal scream of rage. Whilst with one foot on its chest stands a woman, a princess of sorts holding a spear that pierces straight through the things chest.

Not only do the crew know that this horrific sculpture is of Jake and Zania, they can hear them as the two now entombed beings share the odd conversation, apparently feeling little in the way of discomfort to their imprisonment.
In fact, it appears that in the grand scale of things they prefer it.

So the Zealous crew have a simple option, how do they get their CO and XO back…and how do they get them to realise that maybe ‘still life’ is not the best career path?

Jake Sjet

Postby Zania Jaarda » Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:31 am

Ooohhh! I like that one, Jake!
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby Jake Sjet » Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:23 am

Now time for treat, I've spent 6 hours of my return home writing this up so....cross ya fingers....

The Tears of Fallen Angels

Earth, the year 3034.

And there is only war. Twenty years previously Jake Sjet, twisted and bitter from his past and controlled by powers greater than his own has declared war on all Augments. Easily controlling the Federation they to pledge their forces to the crusade, and in one night of blood and death four hundred thousand, nearly all Augments in Federation space are dead or hunted to ground. Now Jake is on the trail of a ship, rumoured to hold one Master class Augment and a small group of youngling Augments.

These children would have been the next generation of Augments who would have carried on their tradition of another thousand years, but no longer is that possible.

There teacher convinces the Captain of the time ship Relativity, which they have been using to run from the Federation fleet for so long to jump back in time to a time where she can stop this disaster from ever happening.

But no sooner have they jumped the older, bitter Sjet follows them and destroys the time ship, only after one of the Augments and the Captian of the Time Vessel escape. Now a future Sjet, dark and bitter hunts down this lone survivor who is picked up by the USS Zealous.

The survivor is none other than Kiith-Sa Zania Ja’arda, Former Liberian of the Augments on Earth. Pleading her case to her past self, and not trusting th past version of Jake Sjet for fear his knowledge will become the knowledge of his possible future self they hatch a daring plan.

Whilst the future Jake Sjet, a Author of all the Federations present victors and creator of there more recent atrocities, hunts them down with all the patients and cunning cultivated from a life spanning half a millennia all seems lost to them. The ship he travelled back on is a hybrid of Iconian, Federation and Augment technology. A single blast from its primary weapon, the same weapon used to open a dimensional gate way into another dimension to aid his flight, could vaporise the Zealous.

But Zania, slowly gaining a trust for the Younger and less knowledgeable Jake Sjet, tells the Zealous of the coordinate of a similar weapon mounted onto the Sword of Sajuuk, a weapon used only once in the Crusade the Iconian’s waged across the Galaxy. Whilst the vessel was destroy, all 6 kilometres of it, by the ancient Progenitor race the Iconian’s were careful planners.

Why have one, when you can have two? A second Sword of Sajuuk lies within the heart of the Horse Shoe Nebula, known to all Augments as Tanis.
The Sea of Souls.

But upon reaching the still operation hulk of the mighty war ship still trapped in its docking harness, the older Jake Sjet finds them.
But in this final battle is a far more personal vendetta.

Between Master, and Student.

Jake Sjet

Postby trikejacob » Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:35 pm

I would like to do something that involves the Zealous vistiting the mirror universe somehow.
"I'm not lazy. I'm just motivationaly challenged."

Jake Spade
Leuitenant, First Class
Assistant Chief Operations Officer
U.S.S. Zealous NCC-59653
trikejacob
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:23 pm

Oooohhhhh!! The mirror universe could be a lot of fun if it's planned out right. Do you want to see if you can expand on that idea, Jake?
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Postby trikejacob » Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:31 pm

Well I'm sure just about everyone knows about the two-part episode of Enterprise that involved the Mirror Universe. That episode, I believe, took place in the Mirror Universe but did not have anything to do with our universe' Enterprise.
Does that make sense to everyone?
I think it would be cool to, once we've finished our current mission, start up a whole new story that takes place it the Mirror Universe. It would not involve our universe' Zealous at all. But instead, it would be the Mirror Universe Zealous. So none of our characters would meet their Mirror Universe counterparts.
I have no idea what the actual story(or mission for the Mirror Universe Zealous) would be. Maybe I'll think of something later.

Does anyone like that idea? Does everyone understand what I'm trying to explain here? Because I don't know if I've explained it well enough.

If anyone likes my idea, then I'll try to think of an actual story for it. Someone will have to help with that.
"I'm not lazy. I'm just motivationaly challenged."

Jake Spade
Leuitenant, First Class
Assistant Chief Operations Officer
U.S.S. Zealous NCC-59653
trikejacob
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Mirror Universe Idea

Postby WilliamCarver » Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:31 pm

Hi Everyone,

I've been toying with the idea of running a SIM myself and have created some background for the area it will take place in. One of the storylines involves Section 31 and the Mirror Universe.

Section 31, after learning of the Mirror universe in Kirk's era, forced through the re-engineering of transporters then used their knowledge of the proper transporter configuration for transporting to the Mirror Universe. They established a presence there and helped Spock's alternate to come to power and cripple the Terran Empire. In Section 31's opinion the Mirror universe was too much of a threat to allow to exist in its present state.

After accomplishing this they went about acquiring technology (like Romulan Cloaks) and establishing an industrial base there through front organizations. When their plans for the Terran Empire culminated in its collapse they were ready to take advantage of the situation and direct mirror universe humanity (through their conquerors) to a point where they would be repentant for their forefathers actions.

Section 31 engineered the mirror mirror encounters on DS9 that led to a slave revolt in the mirror universe and, aided by Section 31, the Terrans threw off their oppressors and gained independence.

Now that the Terrans have their independence and a republic (an idea planted and nurtured by Section 31?) they are still in need of aid to make their nation viable. The Klingons seem to be a good enemy in this storyline and perhaps the Cardassians could be an allied race to the Terrans.

Shoudl the USS Zealous of the mirror universe be so advanced? Could they build a Prometheus class?
WilliamCarver

Guess what "Shore Leave" story line

Postby blake » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:13 pm

Mission Topic: Shore Leave

Mission Synopsis: In a galaxy far, far away there is a ship and her crew traveling the vast galaxy know as what has become today as Federation Space. They are explorers seeking out new life and new civilizations as well as planets.

The crew has long since come together and often times split between views during certain situations during their travels. Today their most recent travel has tired them to the point of mutiny. Along the way to find a Starbase or planet to land on for a small break the crew hears word of a newly popular planet…one even better then Risa. This planets name is called Utopia Prime all those who visit it all have amazing experiences and seem likely they never want to leave. Captain Ja’arda and her Crew aboard the USS Zealous decided to take a small detour and go planet side for a while to raise the crews moral up. But things take a turn for the worse when the crew learns after having spent a day planet side is that there’s a chemical that’s actually native to the atomosphere which activiates the pleasure center of the brain, which really heightens the experience one has on the planet. The chemical is slightly addictive and could be the explaination of why people don’t want to leave.

Although the Crew deserve to have a relaxing shore leave, they need to find a way where they can counteract the effects of that natural chemical so the crew won’t go AWOL and try to stay on the planet when shore leave is over. Hopefully, it might also spark some new romances along the way as well. The Captain's hasn't had any luck in the love department.

Mission Objectives: Find an anti-body to counter act the chemical (you won’t find it right away…wait until a day or two has passed before you notice anything)

Lt. Cmdr Jake Sjet and Commander Ti’ana Sullivan are going to be wedded on this beautiful planet. (<----- this is still in planning phases and is ultimatly up to them to decide where they want to be married at)
CMO-Lieutenant Blake Hunter-USS Zealous
ATAC/ASEC- Lieutenant JG Martin Hunter-USS Pegasus
CENG-Lieutenant Blake Hunter-USS Pegasus
blake
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Previous

Return to USS Zealous