Ultimate Universe Mod

A PBEM sim taking place on a Prometheus Class vessel. The cutting edge in Federation technology with a good sized crew and a great deal of excitement.

Moderator: [Sim] Zealous - Hosts

Ultimate Universe Mod

Postby Ebak Sison » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:14 am

Greetings everyone, Ebak Sison here, reporting on the biggest mod to grace legacy, you can find more information about it on these websites:

the site: http://www.ultimateuniversemod.net/ the forums: http://www.chrisjonesgaming.net/

but anyway, the reason for me putting it in the Zealous lounge is because the Prometheus Class vessel itself will be in the game, and one of its registrys is USS Zealous NCC-59653, if we figure out how and with permission from the other I will attempt to place the main characters voices to the ship, so when the Zealous is selected you hear Zania's voice etc, just like when you select the different hero ships (Defiant etc) you get the certain captains voice. Furthermore, one single player mode is "Historic Missions" which I shall try to recreate vairious important battles such as the Zealous + fed VS True Fed, however, I'm going to need the help of you guys as I don't know what wars or battles the Zealous has been in over the years, so I just need you guys to send me information about them, thank you.

P.S. Screenshots of the Zealous SOON
Ebak Sison
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

SCREENSHOTS OF THE ZEALOUS!!!

Postby Ebak Sison » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:31 pm

I said I'd deliver :D

Ebak Sison
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Postby Zania Jaarda » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:15 pm

That is really incredible! It's really got me tempted to go buy the game, especially since we've now got a ship named after us in there!
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

I know!

Postby Ebak Sison » Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:35 pm

I done it for you guys, I'm on the team, so I thought I'd try and get in in there, and I suceeded WHOO! btw, Zania, I couldn't send the pics or the message to the newsletter, think you could do it for me? I hope people take notice and post their opinions.
Ebak Sison
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Postby Lucasausems » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:59 am

Looks pretty cool Ebak. Good job :wink:

Dragon Squadron
Luke Helios
Pilot
Lucasausems
Born to be Wild!

Postby Robinson » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:50 pm

Hey that is sooo cool. I bet Zania would love to have her voice heard hehe

And what help do you need. I think this is a fantastic way to promote the Zealous
"worry is interest on a debt you may never owe" from a fortune cookie

Lt Cmndr Joy Robinson
Chief Science Officer
USS Zealous
Robinson
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

THE ULTIMATE UNIVERSE DEMO

Postby Ebak Sison » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:37 pm

ITS HERE THE DEMO IS HERE

http://chrisjonesgaming.net/forum/index ... 38#msg2238

Enjoy, if you select the prometheus class 4 times, delete one from your team and then add it again, you should get it the USS Zealous, if you don't, keep trying.
Ebak Sison
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

New banner

Postby Ebak Sison » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:51 pm

I had time on my hands, so using Legacy and Photoshop I have made a banner and badge for the Zealous, let me know what you think:

Banner:

Badge:

Not only that, but I would like to announce 2 things, first, Race Wars 2:

And Finnally, the second Zealous mission to be made for Legacy, once I get the model that I need. The mission is "Double Trouble" and it is a simple head to head battle. The USS Zealous NCC-59653 VS......ISS Zealous ICC-59653.
[/url]
Ebak Sison
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Return to USS Zealous