Tribute to a Friend

A PBEM sim taking place on a Prometheus Class vessel. The cutting edge in Federation technology with a good sized crew and a great deal of excitement.

Moderator: [Sim] Zealous - Hosts

Should the Zealous do our own special tribute to Seth?

Poll ended at Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:39 pm

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 5

Tribute to a Friend

Postby Zania Jaarda » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:39 pm

The death of Michael C. Back, better known to all of us as Seth Cotis, has no doubt had some kind of an impact on all of us.

Here's the question that I pose to all of you in this poll: Should the Zealous do our own special tribute to Seth?

If you answer yes, please share your ideas as to what the Zealous can do for our own special memorial to him. Should it be a whole storyline, or just a side-plot? If it's a whole storyline, should it be our next mission for the Zealous? Or, if it's just a side-plot, should we integrate it into the repairs in the down-time in between missions?

Should it be just a simple memorial service held on the Zealous after learning about his death, or something a bit more involving (traveling to Earth, etc)? Or, should it be something totally different?

I'd like to hear what all of you think!

I'll leave the poll open for voting for 45 days, unless we can wrap up the current joint mission earlier than that.
Zania Jaarda
Speaker
Speaker

Return to USS Zealous