Sim Log: The Wrong Side Of The Dragon

Simming since 1994 this is widely regarded as one of the most successful sims in history. Taking place on an Akira class vessel the Potemkin crew lives through the greatest sim experiences available.

Moderator: [Sim] Potemkin - Hosts

Sim Log: The Wrong Side Of The Dragon

Postby Tavey » Fri May 23, 2014 12:35 am

[19:14:13] <@CmdrArnet> ATTENTION ON DECK!
[19:14:14] <+FstLtRayus> ::AA::
[19:14:14] <+LtJgRicker> ::AA::
[19:14:16] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::AA::
[19:14:18] <+LtJgGrimm> ::AA::
[19:14:18] <@praxjarvin> ::AA::
[19:14:18] <+LtBlackburn> ::AA::
[19:14:19] <@DrCeja> ::AA::
[19:14:21] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::AA::
[19:14:22] -!- praxjarvin is now known as FstLtAklar
[19:14:34] <+LtCdrMelina> ::AA::
[19:14:38] <@CaptainBom> ::AA:: (Sorry. PMing.)
[19:14:54] <+LtJgKellen> ::AA::
[19:15:11] <@CmdrArnet> ::disapprovingly gives Bom 2 demerits for PMing during attention::
[19:15:12] <~AdmWarp> Hey everybody, and welcome to... not just another exciting episode, but an ultra-exciting episode of Star Trek: Potemkin!
[19:16:36] <~AdmWarp> First and foremost, I hear there's been some impressive weather all around -- fires, tornadoes, and the like. I hope you're all safe and sound!
[19:16:46] <~AdmWarp> And if you aren't, I ask you what you're doing here!
[19:16:58] <+LtBlackburn> Therepy.
[19:17:24] <~AdmWarp> Err... Jordan, I'll let you handle that...
[19:17:26] <~AdmWarp> Now!
[19:17:33] <~AdmWarp> Tonight's plot is brought to you by, as you already know...
[19:17:34] <~AdmWarp> CEJA!
[19:17:42] <@CmdrArnet> Minion!
[19:17:55] <~AdmWarp> So, I'll hand the floor, and the ACTION power, over to her!
[19:17:59] <@DrCeja> Eep. Me again? I really have to stop doing this...
[19:18:06] <~AdmWarp> ::Becomes a normal simmer::
[19:18:22] <@DrCeja> Good evening. Before I go any further.. thank you so much to Bom for coming in this evening.
[19:18:26] <@CmdrArnet> ::keeps his ACTION power::
[19:18:41] <@CaptainBom> What? I'm playing? No one told me that...
[19:18:51] <~AdmWarp> Too late now, Blue Man. You're comimtted!
[19:18:54] <~AdmWarp> Also committed.
[19:19:01] <+Cmdr_Jordan> Or I'll commit you :)
[19:19:01] <@DrCeja> ==MISSION BRIEFING TYPE MOMENT==
[19:19:18] <@DrCeja> Sim: The Wrong Side of The Dragon.
[19:19:42] <@DrCeja> Stardate: 67582.3 August 1 2090. 1300.
[19:20:33] <@DrCeja> The Potemkin is missing. Starfleet hasn't been able to find any trace for two weeks.
[19:21:38] <@DrCeja> Some time ago, while on the way to a diplomatic mission to Bolarus (and visiting Bom as a side benefit) the ship simply vanished.
[19:22:51] <@DrCeja> However, it has not been destroyed. As the sim opens, the crew believe they are a mercenary crew, about to run the Wyvern. One of the most dangerous races in the quadrant, because it is carved through the middle of a planet, oh.. and there are other ships also wanting to win.
[19:23:47] <@DrCeja> We will retain all ranks and departments to avoid confusion during the sim. However, usual uniforms? Well.. we're not Starfleet, so why bother?
[19:23:59] <@CaptainBom> Naked!
[19:24:02] <@DrCeja> Race is due to start in a few moments...
[19:24:05] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Shakes head::
[19:24:09] <+Cmdr_Jordan> No naked Bom
[19:24:11] <@DrCeja> (If it makes your blue heart happy..))
[19:24:14] <@CaptainBom> Oh.
[19:24:20] -!- LtJgRicker is now known as LucR_Not
[19:24:20] <+Cmdr_Jordan> (don't tell him that!)
[19:24:22] <~AdmWarp> <<I'm not sure I want to know how far down the bifurcation goes.>>
[19:24:34] <@CaptainBom> Well, like a Trill...
[19:24:37] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ((already know that one.....)))
[19:24:40] <@DrCeja> Are there any questions?
[19:24:42] -!- LucR_Not is now known as LucRicker
[19:24:46] <@CmdrArnet> No ma'ma
[19:24:48] <@LtCmdrRollands> No questions here.
[19:24:49] <@CmdrArnet> ma'am even
[19:24:50] <@FstLtAklar> ((Mr. Uatu could probably answer.))
[19:24:51] <+LtBlackburn> ((At least its not Prax. I dont want to count spots))
[19:24:57] <@CaptainBom> Mama! LOL
[19:25:13] -!- CaptainBom is now known as CommanderBom
[19:25:14] <@CmdrArnet> And that's why I was gald when he left. Moving on!
[19:25:23] <@CmdrArnet> glad even! Grr ... that's not a promising beginning
[19:25:23] <~AdmWarp> "Oh boy." -- Sam Beckett
[19:25:50] <+LtCdrMelina> (LOL! I never thought you'd use a QL quote, Warp)
[19:25:51] <+LucRicker> Ohh Questions
[19:25:52] <~AdmWarp> Let's get to it, shall we?
[19:25:52] <@TamarraJames> Oh.. one last thing.. Tamarrra and Bom are regular members of the crew. Hello kittens.. ::Waves::
[19:26:05] <@DrCeja> I'm ready.
[19:26:07] <~AdmWarp> I say again... "Oh boy."
[19:26:11] <+LucRicker> Is the planet that we are flying though Donut Planet?
[19:26:19] <@CommanderBom> D'oh!
[19:26:27] <~AdmWarp> Blue Man, for old times' sake... PUNCH IT!
[19:26:40] <@CmdrArnet> BUT I WAS ... never mind.
[19:26:40] <@CommanderBom> =/\= BEGIN SIMULATED ENTERTAINMENT! =/\=
[19:26:50] <@DrCeja> ((All hands on bridge. Except Ceja))
[19:27:11] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::she was sitting there, reading an actual book, sipping her coffee. It was going to be a fun race and she wanted/needed the caffeine. She glanced up:: I take it the ship is ready?
[19:27:27] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Leaning back in her chair, spinning a bit::
[19:27:35] <@FstLtAklar> ::Drogan sat at the Science station, plotting the race course. He may or may not have been placing bets on the ships other than the Potemkin on his PADD.::
[19:27:37] <@CommanderBom> ::spins languidly in the Auxilliary Vessel Control chair at the side of the bridge::
[19:27:42] <@CmdrArnet> ::pulls at the high collar of his shirt and shrugs to get his long jacket to fit just right:: It bloody well be, because the race is about to start.
[19:27:45] <~AdmWarp> Let's be on our game, folks! We have a race to win. ::Seated in his usual seat, looking intently at the viewscreen::
[19:27:47] <+LtJgKellen> ((So I can be more Klingon than normal?))
[19:27:56] <+LucRicker> :: Is already tense for the race...poring over the controls making sure that everything is ready.
[19:28:06] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Bom:: Mr. Bom, could you possibly be goofing off any more?
[19:28:13] <+FstLtRayus> :: Sitting at his station, eating a fried chocolate pie, and sipping on a bit of Kanar :: This should be interesting.
[19:28:16] <@DrCeja> ACTION: A VOICE ECHOES THROUGH THE SHIP. "WELCOME ALL.. TO THE WYVERN!! THIS IS SLATE, YOUR COMMENTATOR FOR THE AFTERNOON. ARE WE ALL READY?" THERE IS A DISTANT SOUND OF CHEERING IN THE BACKGROUND.
[19:28:22] <@CommanderBom> ::to Arnet:: Well, I could be naked.
[19:28:31] <@CmdrArnet> Question withdrawn
[19:28:33] <@LtCmdrRollands> I don't think any of us want that, Bom.
[19:28:39] <~AdmWarp> Blackburn, don't let my ship break, understood?
[19:28:43] <@TamarraJames> Bom darling, as much fun as that would be, I don't think they're ready for that..
[19:28:44] <+LtCdrMelina> ::Sits on the bridge taping at the controls:: I'm working on alogorythms to transfer additional power to the engines at various intervals . . . not enough to be really noticed, but enough to help give us a boost in the race
[19:28:45] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She took a sip, enjoying the richness of it:: No, Bom. Just no.
[19:28:59] <@TamarraJames> ::Eyes Warp with a smile::
[19:29:05] <+LtBlackburn> You've got it boss.
[19:29:06] <@FstLtAklar> ::He waggled his brows.:: I wouldn't object.
[19:29:09] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Warp as he takes a seat:: Ships, ready, mon capitaine.
[19:29:17] <+Cmdr_Jordan> No, Aklar, just no.
[19:29:30] <@CommanderBom> ::makes a phaser of his fingers and "shoots" Aklar::
[19:29:35] <+LtBlackburn> In fact, I think Im going to take Kellen down to engineering to ensure that.
[19:29:47] <@FstLtAklar> ::Cluthced his heart.::
[19:30:02] <+FstLtRayus> :: Sits his kanar carelessly down on his console. :: So, im a little hazy on the rules. Can we shoot the other competitors? :: Hopes ::
[19:30:03] <@CommanderBom> ::claps his hands:: So. We gonna win us some latinum?
[19:30:05] <@DrCeja> ACTION: "THE HOT FAVOURITES, THE POTEMKIN GET A TEN SECOND LEAD! BEHIND THEM, THE CORVIN, THE DAMARA AND THE GIANT'S TOE ARE ITCHING TO TAKE FIRST PLACE FROM THEM."
[19:30:09] <+LtJgKellen> ::Looks to Blackburn::
[19:30:09] <@CmdrArnet> ::gives a disapproving glare to Bom and Aklar::
[19:30:12] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Eyes Aklar and shakes her head:: <q> Don't let the others see that PADD...
[19:30:17] <+LucRicker> :: To himself:: ~What is that doing there~ :: Moves a control::
[19:30:23] <@TamarraJames> ::Checks:: No shooting others. Where you can get caught.
[19:30:52] <+Cmdr_Jordan> Can we shoot the landscape and maybe block some passages this time?
[19:30:57] <+LtJgGrimm> At least you're hazy...I've got no clue as to the rules
[19:31:01] <@FstLtAklar> ::He looked to Arnet.:: "Victory should be naked" That's the motto of the racers from Raxacoricophallapitorious.
[19:31:13] <~AdmWarp> ::Looks over his shoulder to Rayus and Grimm:: Our competitors may decide to go "full contact." Weapons at the ready, gentlemen.
[19:31:14] <+Cmdr_Jordan> NO Aklar, just no!
[19:31:16] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Warp:: The host's British, or classically trained. You can hear the "u" in favourites.
[19:31:29] <@FstLtAklar> ::He turned to Rollands.:: Just hedging my bets.
[19:31:31] <@CommanderBom> I think the rules are, there are no rules as long as you don't get caught.
[19:31:40] <+FstLtRayus> :: Shrugs to Grimm :: Who cares about rules, you know we are going to end up breaking them anyways.
[19:31:43] <~AdmWarp> ::Back to Arnet:: It's not exactly R.P., though, is it?
[19:31:43] <+LtBlackburn> Lets go Kellen. We have a job to do.
[19:31:52] <@DrCeja> ACTION: SLATE CONTINUES.."SO, IF WE'RE ALL READY TO GO.. " IN THE DISTANCE A SUDDEN FLARE OF BLUE AND GREEN IGNITES AGAINST THE VAST CAVERN THAT THE SHIPS ARE WITHIN. "WHEN THE BLUE FLARE DIES.. THE POTEMKIN GETS TO MOVE.."
[19:31:59] <@CmdrArnet> ::shrugs:: What is?
[19:32:02] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Chuckles:: Don't blame you though.
[19:32:12] <+LtJgKellen> ::Doesn't say anything, but follows Blackburn::
[19:32:20] <+LtBlackburn> ::leaves the bridge for engineering::
[19:32:27] <~AdmWarp> ::Stands:: Mister Ricker, get ready!
[19:32:30] <+Cmdr_Jordan> Alrighty folks, look lively!
[19:32:32] <@TamarraJames> ::Stands up and walks across the bridge, leaning against Grimm's console.:: Hello kitten. Looking forward to the race?
[19:32:57] <+LucRicker> :: Pushes a few buttons:: Full Impulse ready on your command..
[19:32:57] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Sighs and spins back to her console and brings up the race map::
[19:33:05] <@CommanderBom> ::chuckles at Tamarra::
[19:33:18] -!- LtBlackburn is now known as JayB
[19:33:22] <@CmdrArnet> ::feels that familiar surge of adrenaline that happens right before the race::
[19:33:25] <@DrCeja> ACTION: THE BLUE FLARE DIES OUT, AND THE RACE IS ON! ACROSS THE CAVERN, A SINGLE TUNNEL LEADS INTO THE DEPTHS OF THE PLANET.
[19:33:30] <~AdmWarp> ENGAGE!
[19:33:32] <@CommanderBom> Go, baby, go!
[19:33:35] <+LucRicker> :: GO::
[19:33:49] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Looks up at Tamarra with a semi-disgusted sigh:: Yes I am, but I"m not your kitten
[19:34:00] <+JayB> ::feels the engines rumble:: Ah! I love that feeling!
[19:34:02] <@FstLtAklar> ::Drogan looked around the bridge. He felt slightly out of place in his piratical outfit. The messenger bag was also hindering his movement.::
[19:34:12] <+LucRicker> I can get us out of here but Im going to need a route eventually. Whenever you get around to it Science
[19:34:13] <@CommanderBom> ::frowns:: You know, the engines really should not be rumbling.
[19:34:22] <@DrCeja> ::Walks onto the bridge, dressed in a skin tight leather vest, laced up the sides, and tight trousers tucked into knee high boots. Her hair, usually tightly braided is loose and falls to her waist.:: I missed the beginning. Oh well..
[19:34:24] <+Cmdr_Jordan> Hey Boss, how many more races until we retire?
[19:34:37] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Pulls her hair back and ties it up:: Alrighty then.
[19:34:43] <@TamarraJames> You're all my kittens.
[19:34:51] <@CommanderBom> Me-OW.
[19:34:57] <+LtCdrMelina> ::Taps her console furiously as she transfers power to the engines in order to try and get an additional burst of speed::
[19:35:02] <~AdmWarp> I think Blackburn added that little flair just to annoy you and me, Bom.
[19:35:09] <@TamarraJames> ACTION: THE TUNNEL TAKES A SHARP CLOCKWISE TURN, AND SPIRALS INTO THE DARKNESS
[19:35:09] <@CommanderBom> ::stands and strolls toward Tamarra::
[19:35:16] <@FstLtAklar> I'm allergic to cat hair, so I'm more your Goldendoodle.
[19:35:18] <@CmdrArnet> ::looks up at Ceja:: Minion! I was wonderiing when you were going to join us.
[19:35:32] <~AdmWarp> ::Watching the cavern breeze by at blinding speed:: Auxiliary power to inertial dampers!
[19:35:40] <@TamarraJames> ::Smiles until he's close then steps out of the way:: Well darling, are we dancing or racing?
[19:35:44] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Looks at Ceja:: Glad I didn't wear my similar outfit today.
[19:36:01] <@CommanderBom> ::smirks at her for stepping away:: Can't we do both?
[19:36:03] <@DrCeja> ::To Arnet:: Hello Boss. ::Walks over to Drogan and runs her hands through his hair:: And hello you..
[19:36:04] <+Cmdr_Jordan> Jayla, you'd never wear something like that girl!
[19:36:08] <+JayB> :: steps out into engineering:: Let's get these engines purring even better!
[19:36:25] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Eyes snap to Jordan:: Oh I wouldn't?
[19:36:30] <+LtJgKellen> ::Follows into the engineering::
[19:36:32] <@TamarraJames> ::Begins to laugh:: Always my dearest. Always.
[19:36:35] <+Cmdr_Jordan> Bet ya 20!
[19:36:35] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Starts preparations for when the rest of the ships try and play catch up. Mainly weapons and such:: Well Tamarra, I'm sure that not everybody enjoys being called as such
[19:36:50] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Shakes her head:: Check out my closet some time, you'll lose that 20.
[19:36:53] <@FstLtAklar> ::He smirked at Ceja's hear ruffle.:: Hello you. Did you raid Jayla's closet before coming up here?
[19:36:53] <@CmdrArnet> Alright everyone, I know we are the best, but let's remember that we are still in the middle of a dangerous contest!
[19:37:00] <+LtJgKellen> ((Brb))
[19:37:03] <@FstLtAklar> (HAHA!)
[19:37:04] <@TamarraJames> ::Leans forward and smiles at Grimm:: I really don't care.
[19:37:07] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ((AWESOME))
[19:37:22] <@FstLtAklar> hair*
[19:37:32] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She raised a brow at Jayla, after hearing Aklar:: My, my...what else are you hiding in your closet?
[19:37:35] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Goes back to work:: Obviously so
[19:37:43] <+LtCdrMelina> ::Looks to Arnet:: We live for danger
[19:37:54] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Turns back and looks at the race map again, ignoring the question::
[19:37:58] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Melina:: But I also live to NOT die.
[19:38:05] <+JayB> :: seeing some of the engineers looking at him:: What are you looking at me for?! Get back to work!!
[19:38:14] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Starts to work on ways to shore up shields and the hull against any likely collisions that may occur::
[19:38:20] <@DrCeja> ::To Drogan:: Not at all. I left the shirt behind..
[19:38:20] <@FstLtAklar> ::He pulled Ceja down onto his lap.:: I placed a bet or two on Moonbase Alpha to come third. Funny name for a ship. Moonbase Alpha.
[19:38:27] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She grinned:: Hmm, I believe if we live through this, I'll need to come inspect the contents!
[19:38:37] <+LucRicker> :: His fingers raced on the console as he spun the ship in a tight spiral heading straight down from where they had been.::
[19:38:41] <+FstLtRayus> :: To Arnet :: I do this to drown my pain, with adrenalin, and excitement.
[19:38:51] <@DrCeja> ::Wraps her arms around Drogan:: Hold on tight, this should be fun..
[19:38:54] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Rayus:: Really, Mr. Rayus, who doesn't?
[19:38:56] <~AdmWarp> ::Watches the course racing by:: Come on, come on...
[19:39:05] <~AdmWarp> +Blackburn+ Engineering, how much more can you give us?
[19:39:21] <+LucRicker> :: His tounge stuck out of his mouth, clenched between his teeth.::
[19:39:23] <@LtCmdrRollands> Well then, you just do that, Jordan. ::Eyes Ceja:: Thanks for leaving the shirt. I'll take the rest of it back later.
[19:39:36] <+JayB> ::takes a swig from a flask:: +Warp+ How much more ya want boss? :: smirks::
[19:39:45] <@TamarraJames> ACTION: THERE IS A SUDDEN SHAKE TO THE SHIP, AS IF SOMEONE, OR SOMETHING, HAS JUST FIRED ON THEM! THE CORVIN, SECONDS AWAY, IS GAINING ON THEM.
[19:40:02] <+LtJgKellen> ((Back))
[19:40:05] <~AdmWarp> +Blackburn+ Enough to ... stand by!
[19:40:05] <@CmdrArnet> ::comes up by science, looking very austere in a black almost military outfit underneath burgundy coat.:: Mr. Aklar, I certainly hope we don't run into a loose bit of rock because you couldn't keep your hands to yourself during office hours.
[19:40:05] <@FstLtAklar> ::He turned to regard Rollands.:: You won't be needing it tonight.
[19:40:12] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She chuckled, then felt the little shake:: Oh, someone wants to tussle?
[19:40:15] <+LtCdrMelina> ::Continues to tap her console to try and transfer additional power to the engines and see if they can gain more of an edge::
[19:40:19] <@CommanderBom> I think we might need to take care of whatever that was.
[19:40:27] <~AdmWarp> Rayus, let's give them a taste of their own medicine!
[19:40:36] <@TamarraJames> ::Walks over to Warp:: Your crew.. I may have to teach them to pay attention..
[19:40:39] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Raises an eyebrow at Aklar, then looks at the screen:: Ah, Corvin...we need a bit more speed.
[19:40:45] <+FstLtRayus> :: Prepares to fire back :: Ready to fire on their life support..err engines.
[19:40:59] <@CmdrArnet> I'm glad one of our science officers realizes that! ::thwaps Aklar as he walks by::
[19:41:15] <@DrCeja> ::To Rollo:: Your set is too big for me.. ::Shrugs slightly:: And black.
[19:41:27] <+FstLtRayus> :: Returns fire, totally firing at the engines, and not life support ::
[19:41:42] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Frowns at Ceja::
[19:41:42] <@FstLtAklar> ::He looked to Arnet.:: Hey, I'm here in case she's distracted.
[19:41:47] <+JayB> +Warp+ No worries boss. I've got more power for ya.
[19:41:47] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She went back to reading her book. She took a minute or two to yawn and stretch. Anything worth doing is worth doing well::
[19:42:08] <~AdmWarp> *My* crew? You're not a part of the team now, Tamarra?
[19:42:13] <@TamarraJames> ACTION: THE CORVIN'S SHIELDS DEFLECT THE SHOT, THERE'S CERTAINLY NOT ENOUGH ROOM IN HERE TO AVOID.
[19:42:46] <+JayB> ::to the engineers, yelling:: Get the engine interlink up! Engage the Alcubierre reactor! Bring everything to max capacity!
[19:42:46] <@CommanderBom> ::his eyebrow did raise at that remark from the Admiral::
[19:42:46] <@LtCmdrRollands> Now why would I be distracted at all? ::Grins::
[19:42:49] <@CmdrArnet> No, Mr. Aklar, you are here to do a job. ::to Ceja:: Minion, please stop distracting him.
[19:42:52] <@TamarraJames> ::Leans in to Warp:: Depends on whether you win or lose James. Be a good boy and win my money for me.. ::Runs her hand down his arm::
[19:42:56] <+LtJgGrimm> ::After a few buttons, gives a little extra power to the rear phasers:: There, that should make them think a bit
[19:43:18] <~AdmWarp> ::Sees the shields absorb the impact:: Let's try a bit of a meteor shower, Rayus! ::Motions towards the rocky surface of the tunnel::
[19:43:32] <@CmdrArnet> ::wandering around the bridge:: Excellent Mr. Grimm.
[19:43:35] <@FstLtAklar> ::He rolled his eyes are Arnet. And then he pushed a button.:: There. Science happened. ::He turned back to rubbing Ceja's shoulders.::
[19:43:57] <+LtJgKellen> ::Looks to Blackburn, as he moves to the other side of the room::
[19:43:58] <@LtCmdrRollands> Gee, thanks for the help, Drogan. ::Rolls her eyes::
[19:43:59] <+FstLtRayus> :: Fires at the "ceiling" of the cave ::
[19:44:06] <@CmdrArnet> ::glares at Aklar. He's going to pay for that one::
[19:44:09] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She turned a page, then took a sip. This went on for a few minutes::
[19:44:13] <@DrCeja> ::Sighs, tilting her head sideways:: Good for science. That's nice.. but.. I suppose I ought to let you work..
[19:44:26] <+JayB> Speed is our game people! Give the boss more of it!
[19:44:40] <+JayB> ::goes to work on a console::
[19:44:57] <+FstLtRayus> :: Yawns :: I feel like this race is going to be a pie walk.
[19:45:30] <@CommanderBom> ::to Rayus:: You had to say it.
[19:45:33] <@TamarraJames> ACTION: THE TUNNEL BEGINS TO FALL APART BEHIND THEM, WITH SEVERAL LARGE ROCKS SENDING THE CORVIN SPINNING OUT OF CONTROL! IT EXPLODES IN A FIREBALL THAT, MOMENTS LATER, ANOTHER SHIP..THE DAMARA SPEEDS THROUGH.
[19:46:01] <+FstLtRayus> :: Gives a wry smile :: Ooops.
[19:46:02] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Gives a satisfied sigh:: Great balls of fire...nothin' like it
[19:46:05] <+Cmdr_Jordan> Ahhh, we could have used the Corvin for spare parts!
[19:46:24] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Smiles:: Corvin down...Damara next. This is turning fun.
[19:46:30] <@FstLtAklar> Oh, it's okay. I can still see the console. ::He looked at Arnet and egregiously cleared his throat.:: The Damara is gaining on us.
[19:46:32] <~AdmWarp> ::Suddenly feels the color drain from his face:: They didn't have to... They could have fallen back!
[19:46:33] <@CommanderBom> Save the phasers this time, or you'll bring the cavern down on us. What about dropping speed? Giving them a little bump?
[19:46:35] <@TamarraJames> ACTION: AHEAD OF THEM, THE TUNNEL TAKES A SHARP TURN TO THE LEFT
[19:46:38] <@CmdrArnet> ::as he watches the Damara gain:: 'Tis a great pity when fools cannot learn from the mistakes of others.
[19:46:57] <+LucRicker> :: Suddenly, he made the ship jump to port so hard that the inertial dampners cant keep up.::
[19:47:18] <@DrCeja> ::kisses Drogan's ear as she slides off his lap, then falls as Luke turns the ship.::
[19:47:20] <@CmdrArnet> ::is thrown to the side::
[19:47:27] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Looks to Ricker:: Don't make us lose our breakfasts here!
[19:47:45] <@FstLtAklar> ::Grabs his console, to avoid slipping off his chair and onto the felled Ceja.:: Sorry m'dear!
[19:47:49] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Grabs a console to keep right side up:: Quite a turn
[19:47:54] <@TamarraJames> Can't you steer a little less.. abruptly? ::Gets back up and watches Drogan for a long, long moment::
[19:47:56] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She spilled a little bit of coffee:: Sheesh, Ricker! That's coffee abuse!
[19:48:04] <~AdmWarp> ::Falls into the chair next to him, then pulls himself into his chair, still muttering about the loss of life on the Corvin:: They didn't have to do that...
[19:48:04] <+FstLtRayus> :: Grabs his console :: Dont make my take this thing away from you Luc!
[19:48:10] <@FstLtAklar> Just when I was starting to like you, Mr. Ricker.
[19:48:10] <@DrCeja> I forgive you. Millions wouldn't.
[19:48:11] <+JayB> ::feels the ship turn hard:: Dang it Luc, dont rip the hull apart!
[19:48:18] <+LucRicker> :: Distracted and frustrated at the comment:: Im sorry, I thought winning and not dying was more important than breakfast.
[19:48:25] <+LtJgKellen> ::Stumbles a bit::
[19:48:38] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Looks to Ricker:: Depends...what's for breakfast?
[19:48:52] <@FstLtAklar> ::He reached a hand out to help her up.:: I guess this means dinner's on me, tonight.
[19:48:53] <+FstLtRayus> :: Makes flying motions with his hands :: Gracefully Luc...gracefully.
[19:48:56] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Shrugs:: Just don't send us end over end and I'll be okay.
[19:48:59] <+Cmdr_Jordan> Ricker, you do not want to see me without coffee
[19:49:00] <+JayB> ::begins programming a sequence into the engines::
[19:49:03] <@CmdrArnet> ::comes down to Warp:: I know this is the part of the race you hate the most, but they know our racing style and chose to ignore their better judgement.
[19:49:15] <@TamarraJames> ::Smiles at Bom.:: So, how much money are you making off this?
[19:49:39] <+LucRicker> :: Now Angry:: Im trying to win. If any of you feels they can do better, be my guest. Makes as if to stand up.::
[19:49:55] <~AdmWarp> It's not worth losing lives over, damnit. ::Stands up again:: And the only way to keep it from happening again is to win this thing by such a margin that nobody can come close enough to get hurt.
[19:49:55] <@CommanderBom> Oh! Me! ::slides into Ricker's chair::
[19:49:57] <+FstLtRayus> :: Stands up :: Ok.
[19:49:57] <@DrCeja> Promises Promises.. ::Smiles at Drogan.::
[19:49:58] <@LtCmdrRollands> Oh no, I'm not meant to fly the ship.
[19:50:01] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Ensures that the hull isn't under duress:: I only asked what was for breakfast
[19:50:07] <@CmdrArnet> Mr. Rayus back at the helm!
[19:50:16] <@CommanderBom> Where's the "go" button?
[19:50:16] <+LucRicker> :: Bumps Bom out of the chair:: Not a chance. That was sarcasm
[19:50:19] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She just shook her head at Ricker::
[19:50:19] <@CmdrArnet> Mr. Bom ... back wherever you are supposed to be!
[19:50:35] <@CmdrArnet> Come to think of it, what are you supposed to be doing?
[19:50:44] <@CommanderBom> Where AM I supposed to be? It's like I don't have a seat on the bridge that's all mine.
[19:50:45] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Looks to Aklar:: You never did answer my question. Why would I be distracted?
[19:50:50] <@DrCeja> ACTION: THE WALLS OF THE TUNNEL ARE COMING UP PRETTY QUICKLY.. AND THEN SPIRAL IN AN ANTICLOCKWISE TWIST BACK UP OUT OF THE PLANET
[19:51:02] <~AdmWarp> +Blackburn+ Engineering! I want extra speed, and I want it quickly! Rewrite the laws of physics if you have to!
[19:51:05] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Takes a peek in the rearview monitor he has set up on his console::
[19:51:12] <@CmdrArnet> And yet, you keep showing up for duty...
[19:51:31] <+LucRicker> :: He pulls the 'Tem nose up and does another spiral opposite to the last one. And increases speed.::
[19:51:36] <@TamarraJames> ::Watches Ceja for a moment, and then walks over to her, standing just a little too close:: And.. how are you feeling?
[19:51:46] <@FstLtAklar> ::He turned to Rollands.:: My charming good look's Mr. Bom's bifrucation, Mr. Ricker's lack of pants.
[19:52:12] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Shakes head:: Nah, none of that distracts me. Not during a race at least.
[19:52:13] <@DrCeja> ::Suddenly looks awkward:: Not now Tamarra..
[19:52:16] <+FstLtRayus> :: Saunters over to Luc, and stands next to Luc, still messing with him. :: Your doing it wrong.
[19:52:16] <+LucRicker> :: Looks down for a moment to do a pants check::
[19:52:20] <~AdmWarp> ::Feels himself pressed against the side of his seat as Ricker performs yet another inertial-dampener-straining maneuver::
[19:52:51] <@TamarraJames> ::Laughs, licking her fingertips as she leans back against the nearest console for support::
[19:53:01] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Melina:: Ms. Melina, schedule maintaince to our internal dampning system once this race is over.
[19:53:02] <+LtJgKellen> ::Starts implementing a code into the screen he is standing at::
[19:53:05] <+LucRicker> Fat chance dude. You may think it was a promotion but they got someone better to do your old job.
[19:53:11] <@DrCeja> ::To Drogan:: <w> I really don't like her..
[19:53:12] <+FstLtRayus> :: Smiles, trying to see how far he can push him :: Too much torque. Try drifting.
[19:53:13] <@FstLtAklar> Mr. Ricker! Eyes on the course!
[19:53:42] <~AdmWarp> Rollands, I want to confuse the Damara's sensors! Can we emit anything to send them haywire?
[19:53:52] <+LucRicker> They never leave it sir. :: Adjusts the heading again.::\
[19:54:00] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She went back to her book. Soon, she'd need more coffee. But wasn't going to chance it with that idiot behind the "wheel."::
[19:54:14] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Eyes Tamarra, then the race track again, then to Warp:: Confuse the sensors? Oh I think I've got something here that can do that job. ::Digs in her programs a bit::
[19:54:17] <@FstLtAklar> ::He turned to Ceja.:: Yeah, she's off putting. It's kind of exciting. ::He paused, realizing what he said.:: If you're into that thin. Which I am certainly not.
[19:54:45] <@DrCeja> ACTION: THE SHIP ROCKS AGAIN, AS ANOTHER BLAST BOUNCES OFF THE HULL. THE GIANT TOE, A HAPHAZARD SHIP PILOTED BY THE INSANE CAPTAIN GERNBOD, PAKLED MERCENARY FROM A FAR DISTANCT PLACE, WHIPS PAST THE POTEMKIN. SO CLOSE THAT IT'S ALMOST POSSIBLE TO HEAR HIM LAUGHING..
[19:54:48] <@CmdrArnet> ::finds a place to watch from the starboard side of the bridge. Sticks his hands inside of his pockets::
[19:54:52] <+JayB> +Warp+ Speed? You want speed? Alright then. Just be careful around turns....
[19:55:05] <+FstLtRayus> When I was helmsmen, I was always ready. Kinda my motto. Let me guess, yours is "Which one is the go button?"
[19:55:12] <@CommanderBom> ::shakes his fist:: Gernbod! My old nemesis! We meet again!
[19:55:13] <@TamarraJames> ::To Drogan:: We can arrange something a little more.. interesting.. if you like..
[19:55:21] <@FstLtAklar> We could always bounce a graviton-particle beam off their main deflector dish.
[19:55:38] <+LucRicker> Sir, I can bump them if you want!
[19:55:43] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Listens to everybody else banter:: I vote we just shoot them
[19:55:45] <+JayB> +Warp+ Hows this for SPEED?! ::engages the program he created earlier:: Hold on to your rockets people!!
[19:55:45] <+Cmdr_Jordan> Pakleds are your nemesis? Interesting.
[19:55:56] <@FstLtAklar> ::He shrugged at James.:: I do have a bit a line at the moment. What say we... three weeks from now? Wednesday?
[19:56:15] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Finds a program in her systems and grins:: Hey Mel, send this at them for me, would you? Burst of theta radiation then a tachyon pulse. Should have fun with that.
[19:56:22] <@TamarraJames> ::Walks away from the now boring Ceja to stand closeish to Bom:: You really shouldn't have carved his mother's name into his eyebrows my dear. People get irrational when you do things like that.
[19:56:43] <@TamarraJames> ::Grins back at Drogan.:: Perhaps sooner, if you're lucky.
[19:56:46] <~AdmWarp> +Blackburn+ Get us back ahead, Jay!
[19:56:51] <@CommanderBom> Pakled. Singular. Gernbod, the craftiest, meanest, direst low-down captain this side of Cardassia. And a very good checkers player.
[19:57:03] <+JayB> +Warp+ Engaging!
[19:57:03] <+LtCdrMelina> ::Nods to Rollands:: Sure thing. This will be fun ::Taps her console to initiate the burst, followed by the pulse::
[19:57:05] <+FstLtRayus> :: To Luc, still trying to push his buttons :: I cant believe you just let that guy diss you. I would have never let him done that...tsk tsk tsk.
[19:57:18] <@CommanderBom> ::hurries to the tactical station::
[19:57:20] <@DrCeja> ::Heads to her usual seat, and sits down, stretching and comfortable::
[19:57:21] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Sits back and smiles:: I do love that program. Makes things go all kinds of fuzzy.
[19:57:35] <+LucRicker> Spares a glare for Rayus. Why dont you bother someone at your own station?
[19:57:35] <@CommanderBom> Let's see how Gernbod likes a face full of torpedoes!
[19:57:47] <~AdmWarp> ::To Rollands:: Something really slow followed by something really fast. Good thinking! If their sensors can't switch modes quickly enough, they'll lose track of reality!
[19:57:52] <@FstLtAklar> But... he's in front of us now.
[19:57:53] <+LucRicker> :: Nods to Bom:: Hes doing your job...
[19:57:56] <@CmdrArnet> Mr. Bom!
[19:58:03] <+FstLtRayus> Sing those torpedos loud Brother Bom!
[19:58:04] <@CmdrArnet> Have you gone completely mental?
[19:58:14] <@CommanderBom> ::fires torpedoes::
[19:58:16] <@LtCmdrRollands> So? It'll still work, Drogan. Have faith in my program, would ya?
[19:58:26] <+Cmdr_Jordan> That answer your question, Arnie?
[19:58:30] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Clears his throat loudly in an attempt to get Bom's attention:: Please, no unauthorized personnel touching weaponry
[19:58:35] <@CmdrArnet> ::rushes over to the station, pushes Bom aside and hits the "self-destruct" button on the torpedoes!::
[19:58:36] <+JayB> ::laughs insanely:: This is going to be good.....
[19:58:55] <@TamarraJames> ACTION: THE SPIRAL ENDS IN ANOTHER ABRUPT TURN, AGAIN TO THE LEFT. THE TUNNEL IS SO CLOSE TO THE OUTER LAYERS, THAT OCCASIONALLY THE STARS CAN BE SEEN ABOVE THROUGH CHASMS IN THE PLANET'S SURFACE.
[19:58:58] <+LtJgKellen> ::Grabs a controle pannel::
[19:59:02] <@CmdrArnet> ::looks at Bom:: What in the name of everything holy were you thinking?
[19:59:02] <@CommanderBom> ::raises his arms:: What?
[19:59:07] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She chuckled:: Ya'll might want to hold on.
[19:59:18] <@FstLtAklar> ::He looked between Bom and Arnet.:: What are you two doing!?
[19:59:23] <+JayB> +Warp+
[19:59:28] <+LtJgGrimm> Bom, go sit down before you kill somebody...that's my job
[19:59:30] <+JayB> ((err...))
[19:59:33] <@CmdrArnet> Keeping him from mass murder!
[19:59:37] <+LucRicker> :: Shakes his head as the tunnel curves again.:: HANG ON! :: HARD to port::
[19:59:39] <+FstLtRayus> :: To Arnet :: Buzz Killington...
[19:59:46] <@FstLtAklar> You're going to be the death of all us.
[19:59:46] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Looks at the map::Time for more moves ::Holds on tight::
[19:59:59] <@CommanderBom> I was thinking about the look on Gernbod's face when he ate hot quantum death!
Image

"Oh Bother." Said The Borg. "We've assimilated Pooh."
User avatar
Tavey
Admiral
Admiral
 
Posts: 2891
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:31 pm
Location: Middle of some mountains. Canada.

Re: Sim Log: The Wrong Side Of The Dragon

Postby Tavey » Fri May 23, 2014 12:36 am

[20:00:01] <+JayB> +warp+ If you find a straightaway, tell Luc to hit the button Im putting on his console.
[20:00:02] <@DrCeja> Being smart. As usual. ::Chuckles, and grabs at the side of her chair as they turn suddenly again:: I take it we didn't get a route map?
[20:00:05] <+LtJgGrimm> Mass murder....if it makes it any easier, I guess it's nothing personal
[20:00:06] <~AdmWarp> ::Tumbles out of his chair because of the extreme sideways acceleration:: Reinforce the SIF!
[20:00:20] <@TamarraJames> ::To Bom:: Can I watch?
[20:00:29] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Bom:: Go sit down. NOW.
[20:00:35] <+JayB> +Warp+ Lets just say that it will.... speed us up... more than just bit...
[20:00:41] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Rather coldly:: And besides, we're here to win aren't we?
[20:00:46] <+FstLtRayus> :: Grabs the Helm console, not sitting down ::
[20:00:54] <@LtCmdrRollands> You think he'll really sit through the whole rest of the race?
[20:00:58] <~AdmWarp> +Blackburn+ Roger.
[20:01:12] <+Cmdr_Jordan> He will if you secure his Blue Butt to the seat.
[20:01:16] <+LtCdrMelina> ::Continues to tap her console to try and transfer additional power as necessary, but also makes sure that she is still trying to send the burst and pulse to see if that might help::
[20:01:19] <@FstLtAklar> ::He sighed, shaking his head.::
[20:01:23] <@CmdrArnet> ::thinks at times like this that he is really not cut out for the cutthroat racer life::
[20:01:26] <~AdmWarp> Ricker, you've got a new control there. Press it when there's a straight run we could use to overtake.
[20:01:44] <@CommanderBom> ::to Arnet:; I think we've already established that I don't have a seat to sit in..
[20:01:54] <@LtCmdrRollands> I don't even think securing him to a seat will work, Jordan.
[20:02:00] <+FstLtRayus> :: Looks over at Mel, still obnoxiously close to Luc. :: Hello beautiful, you come here often?
[20:02:08] <+Cmdr_Jordan> Depends on what you use, Jayla ::She cackled evilly::
[20:02:10] <@CmdrArnet> ::points to a corner on the bridge:: Over there, on the floor. I'm more than a bit cross with you.
[20:02:21] <+LucRicker> :: Sees the new control:: A NOS boost....Nice... Aye sir.
[20:02:43] <+LtJgKellen> ::Looks to Blackburnwhat did you do?
[20:02:46] <~AdmWarp> NOS? Non-Obvious ... what's the third letter?
[20:02:52] <@TamarraJames> ::To Arnet:: Cross? Oh please. Be more.. forceful.. ::Smirks:: You're delicious when you're forceful.
[20:02:53] <@FstLtAklar> ::He overheard Ricker.:: What?
[20:02:57] <+LtJgKellen> ((::Looks to Blackburn:: what did you do?))
[20:03:01] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Raises an eyebrow at Jordan, then at Arnet sending Bom to the corner and chuckles::
[20:03:09] <+FstLtRayus> :: Clears his throat :: In my day, we called that Ludicrous speed Luc.
[20:03:17] <+LucRicker> Old Earth term sir... Nitrous Oxide. Provided a speed boost to combustion driven vehicles.
[20:03:17] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Now has an unbridled urge to fire at something
[20:03:40] <@CmdrArnet> And you have me right fired up, Ms. James. Now would you please stop flitting around the bridge like an aimless butterfly and find something USEFUL to do?
[20:03:43] <+LucRicker> :: Eyes Rayus again:: And this tall thing is not part of my station...could you have it removed sir?
[20:04:00] <@DrCeja> ::Watches the tunnel::
[20:04:12] <@DrCeja> I do not want to patch anyone up today, do you lot hear me?
[20:04:30] <@LtCmdrRollands> Then what would you do all day, Ceja?
[20:04:32] <+Cmdr_Jordan> At this speed, there will be no patching. We'll pancake. No worries.
[20:04:45] <@CommanderBom> %C2 ACTION: THE PAKLED SHIP AHEAD OF THE POTEMKIN RELEASES SOMETHING SMALL AND METALLIC...
[20:04:46] <+JayB> What did I do kellen? I created an Impulse capacitance cell that like... triples our speed.
[20:04:51] <@FstLtAklar> Nitrous Oxide? Is that for the manuevering thrusters?
[20:04:55] <+FstLtRayus> Technically I am following orders. Buzz Killington over there told me to come take the helm. So.. :: Sticks his tounge out at Luc ::
[20:05:07] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Frowns:: What the hell did they just release...
[20:05:08] <@DrCeja> Rollo, if I told you, I'd have to wipe your mind of the memory. And I'd get into trouble for that.
[20:05:17] <@TamarraJames> ::Smirks:: That's my girl.
[20:05:17] <@CmdrArnet> ::sees the object:: Rollands! Identify!
[20:05:30] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Starts a quick tactical analysis of the object::
[20:05:32] <+LucRicker> :: Swiftly avoids hitting the object ahead of them::
[20:05:33] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Glances to Ceja:: Never mind then. ::Looks over the scans:: I'm checking!
[20:05:48] <@TamarraJames> ::To Bom:: I taught her everything she knows.
[20:05:54] <+LtJgKellen> Will we go plaid?
[20:05:56] <+Cmdr_Jordan> Old fashioned Depth Charge maybe?
[20:06:35] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::she gave the screen a cursory glance before going back to her book.::
[20:06:40] <@CommanderBom> ACTION: RICKER AVOIDS THE OBJECT BY TWISTING OUT OF THE WAY, BUT THE OBJECT HAS A MIND OF ITS OWN--IT ATTACHES TO THE UNDERSIDE OF THE POTEMKIN!
[20:06:45] <+FstLtRayus> Surprised you could miss that Luc, it was a lot bigger than that tin can you couldnt avoid last week.
[20:06:49] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Runs scans of the metallic object:: Whatever it is, it's stuck to us!
[20:06:51] <+LtCdrMelina> ::Looks to Rayus and smiles at him:: Always, actually
[20:06:52] <@FstLtAklar> Whoa! Hull impact!
[20:07:15] <@CmdrArnet> Glad to see you are actually paying attention Mr. Aklar. Now, can you tell me what it is?
[20:07:16] <@FstLtAklar> ::He turned to regard his console.:: We've got a cling on.
[20:07:30] <+LucRicker> :: Curses that he didnt avoid it enough:: Dont you have something you are supposed to be doing aside from harrassing me?
[20:08:02] <+FstLtRayus> No, not really. This is pretty much my job.
[20:08:08] <@CommanderBom> ::closes his eyes and waits for the bang::
[20:08:09] <@FstLtAklar> ::He engaged the sensor array nearest the the device.:: Magnetic attachment.
[20:08:19] <+LucRicker> ((Scrape em off scrape em off!))
[20:08:20] <@DrCeja> ACTION: THE TUNNEL VANISHES AS THE SHIPS ENTER A VAST CHASM. THE ROUTE LEADS STRAIGHT DOWN.. TO THE CORE OF THE PLANET ITSELF..
[20:08:23] <~AdmWarp> Melina, reverse hull polarization!
[20:08:24] <@FstLtAklar> I'm going to assume it's a smart mine.
[20:08:31] <@LtCmdrRollands> I still can't get a read off it though.
[20:08:50] <+LtCdrMelina> Yes, sir. ::Taps her console and quickly makes the adjustments to the hull::
[20:08:50] <@CmdrArnet> ::nods at Warp's command::
[20:08:53] <+FstLtRayus> :: Looks over at Mel :: Dont you get tired of always being here? We should go see a holovid sometime.
[20:09:04] <@CommanderBom> ACTION: BUT THERE IS NO BANG. INSTEAD, ALL THE SCREENS IN ENGINEERING BLINK OFF, THEN BLINK BACK ON.
[20:09:16] <+JayB> Uh oh....
[20:09:21] <@FstLtAklar> Power flucuations.
[20:09:27] <+JayB> Emergency diagnostics!
[20:09:43] <+LucRicker> :: Sees the Straighaway:: Buckle up...:: Pushes the red button::
[20:09:49] <@DrCeja> That's.. bloody deep!!
[20:09:52] <@CmdrArnet> Thank you for your professionl input, Mr. Aklar
[20:10:06] <@CommanderBom> ACTION> THE DEVICE SLIPS FROM THE HULL WITH THE POLARIZATION.
[20:10:20] <+FstLtRayus> :: Eyes go wide :: Please...please, can we shoot the core. It will be awesome. Please!
[20:10:29] <+LtCdrMelina> ::Nods:: That sounds like a wonderful idea. Any particular one that you have in mind?
[20:10:44] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Targets a quick burst with phasers, firing at the device::
[20:10:47] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Rayus:: We are here to win a race, not destroy a planet.
[20:10:47] <@LtCmdrRollands> That worked, it's loose, someone wanna kill whatever that thing is?
[20:10:54] <+LucRicker> :: To Rayus:: Great, you have a friend over there. Go lean on her console.
[20:10:54] <@DrCeja> ACTION: THE POTEMKIN SUDDENLY SPEEDS UP.. BEHIND THEM THE WAKE OF THEIR MOVEMENT CAUSES THE DAMARA TO TUMBLE AND SPIN.. EVERYONE IS FORCED BACK INTO THEIR SEATS.. THE FLOOR.. WITH THE INCREASE IN PRESSURE.
[20:11:19] <+JayB> Holy! He PUSHED IT!!! ::falls over with the burst::
[20:11:19] <@CmdrArnet> ::feels the tug of inertia::
[20:11:20] <+FstLtRayus> :: To Arnet :: Why cant we do both?
[20:11:29] <+LtJgKellen> ::Grabes his console again::
[20:11:32] <~AdmWarp> Well done, Blackburn!
[20:11:33] <@FstLtAklar> Well, that doesn't seem good.
[20:11:37] <@DrCeja> ::Tries to breathe:: What.. are... you.. ?
[20:11:41] <+LtJgGrimm> That was a rush
[20:11:43] <@CmdrArnet> It's a poor racer who destroys his track at the drop of a hat.
[20:11:46] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Looks at Aklar:: What doesn't seem good?
[20:11:46] <@CommanderBom> ACTION> THE WARP DRIVE SUDDENLY SHUTS DOWN.
[20:11:54] <~AdmWarp> ::Realizes he didn't have a channel open to Blackburn when he said that::
[20:12:01] <+LucRicker> :: Notices the increased gravity and grunts through it::
[20:12:02] <+JayB> Oh Crud....
[20:12:13] <+FstLtRayus> :: Ends up laying down in the floor, looking up at Mel. ::
[20:12:13] <@TamarraJames> ACTION: SLATE: "TUT TUT POTEMKIN. FOR THAT, YOU'RE DOCKED FIVE SECONDS.."
[20:12:18] <@FstLtAklar> The rumble of the impulse engines. It shouldn't feel like this. We're pushing the limits.
[20:12:31] <+JayB> good thing we dont need that...
[20:12:33] <+LucRicker> :: Eyes go wide:: Sir, we've lost warp capabilities!
[20:12:36] <@TamarraJames> Someone tell me why I shouldn't carve him a new smile?
[20:12:43] <@CommanderBom> ACTION> THE DEVICE IS GONE FORM THE HULL, BUT IT DID ITS DAMAGE--A MALICIOUS PAKLED VIRUS!
[20:12:54] <+LtJgKellen> ::Starts working on getting the warp core back on line::
[20:12:59] <@CommanderBom> ::shakes his fist:: Gernbod!!!!!!
[20:13:00] <@DrCeja> ::To Tamarra:: Because I don't want to have to stitch anyone up! Keep your knives to yourself!
[20:13:00] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Grumbles:: Damn...::Looks at her console and raises an eyebrow:: Okay, this really isn't good.
[20:13:04] <+JayB> Crap... Its a virus!
[20:13:33] <@TamarraJames> ::Motions to Bom to come closer::
[20:13:47] <~AdmWarp> The impulse bells are going to be cracked and useless by the time this race is done, particularly with the five-second penalty.
[20:13:52] <~AdmWarp> Ricker, we have to make up that time!
[20:14:02] <@CommanderBom> ::slides silky-smoothly over to Tamarra:: What's up, Tammy?
[20:14:19] <@LtCmdrRollands> We've got another problem. That device hit us with a virus!
[20:14:25] <+LucRicker> I'll have to start making some tight turns then, but I think I should be able to accomodate.
[20:14:35] <@CommanderBom> ACTION> THE IMPULSE ENGINES GO OFF-LINE.
[20:14:36] <+LtJgGrimm> Oh sure, we don't get penalized for shooting somebody but we get penalized for speeding up...and why don't people listen to the tactical guys more?
[20:14:40] <@TamarraJames> ::Takes a neat side step:: I do so loathe it when you call me that. <w> will the virus cause us a problem?
[20:14:41] <+JayB> ::is working frantically to isolate the malicious code::
[20:14:46] <+JayB> Damn!
[20:15:11] <+LtJgKellen> ::Goes to get the other engines back too::
[20:15:14] <+LtCdrMelina> ::Frowns as she realizes the situation they are in and then looks down at Rayus:: Looks like we may not be winning this race
[20:15:26] <~AdmWarp> ::Hears the change in tone immediately:: We're down to inertia!
[20:15:27] <@DrCeja> ::Raises her voice:: Not good...
[20:15:44] <@CommanderBom> ::quietly, to Tamarra:: It might. Those cursed Pakleds. The crew are good though. They've been in tougher scrapes.
[20:15:54] <+FstLtRayus> :: Shrugs to Mel :: Oh well. We will always have Paris...
[20:15:55] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Notices engines shut down:: And...yeah there go the engines. ::Tries to dig through the computer best she knows how to find the virus::
[20:16:13] <@FstLtAklar> Quick, Mr. Ricker get out and push us.
[20:16:17] <@DrCeja> ACTION: AHEAD OF THEM, THE MOLTEN CORE OF THE PLANET IS COMING CLOSER.. AROUND IT BANDS OF ENERGY FLICKER AND SHIMMER, HOLDING THE CORE IN PLACE. THE ROUTE CIRCLES THE CORE AND ACROSS TO THREE TUNNELS BEYOND.
[20:16:19] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She sighed:: Well, this sucks
[20:16:31] <@FstLtAklar> ::He rounded back to his conosle.:: We should have the chemical thrusters.
[20:16:32] <+LucRicker> :: Fingers race:: Sir, Ive got nothing. I can maneuver with thrusters but thats it
[20:16:38] <+FstLtRayus> But! Maybe we would be doing better, if Luc actually knew what he was doing...
[20:17:07] <~AdmWarp> How dense is that core, Aklar?
[20:17:10] <@TamarraJames> ::To Bom:: <w> Good. I don't want any mistakes Commander. They wouldn't be good for anyone.
[20:17:11] <+JayB> Come on baby.... ::hits the start button again:: Come on you stinkin engines, START! ::kicks the drive::
[20:17:17] <+LtJgKellen> ::Looks to Blackburn:: Any luck?
[20:17:21] <~AdmWarp> Gravitational slingshot -- we're going to have to do the math perfectly!
[20:17:25] <+LucRicker> :: To Rayus:: Either you move NOW or Im going to move you. GET!
[20:17:52] <+FstLtRayus> :: Shakes his head "No" at Luc :: Bring it.
[20:17:59] <+LucRicker> Already calculating the course sir
[20:17:59] <+JayB> not yet Kellen.
[20:18:10] <@CommanderBom> ::hurries to science:: Drogan--could we jumpstart the impulse engines with energy from the core as we pass?
[20:18:12] <+JayB> ::growls:: Come on!
[20:18:15] <@LtCmdrRollands> Rayus, Ricker! Now's not the time! ::Starts to get a bit angry::
[20:18:17] <~AdmWarp> Aklar, we need that density figure!
[20:18:21] <+LucRicker> Grimm can you remove this Petaq from the bridge?
[20:18:27] <+LtJgKellen> ::Presses a few commands to see where that gets him::
[20:18:46] <+LtCdrMelina> ::Shrugs:: I've actually never been to Paris. Perhaps you can show me that city sometime
[20:18:50] <+LtJgGrimm> I suppose I could ::Thinks:: Rayus, go hit on Mel some more
[20:19:07] <@DrCeja> ACTION: ANOTHER SHIP WHIPS PAST THE POTEMKIN. THE JUNO. A SLEEK SILVER SHIP. AS IT PASSES, IT SENDS A PULSE OF ENERGY TOWARDS THE LOWER DECKS OF THE POTEMKIN.
[20:19:10] <+LtJgGrimm> There, I think I've just made everybody happy
[20:19:29] <+JayB> +Warp+ Im working on the engines, but if you need a boost, we can eject some plasma. That should speed us up a bit, but it wont be much.
[20:19:29] <@CommanderBom> <w> Oh, that's not good.
[20:19:29] <+FstLtRayus> :: Points at Grimm :: Got it Boss.
[20:19:30] <@LtCmdrRollands> Damn, the Juno! We need to get ourselves moving again!
[20:20:02] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Looks to Ricker:: There, now he isn't bothering you...satisfied?
[20:20:04] <+LucRicker> :: Tries to get somewhere but is powerless to go faster::
[20:20:21] <+FstLtRayus> :: Looks over at Mel :: I have never been to Paris either, never saw the appeal personally.
[20:20:22] <+LucRicker> He hasnt left yet...
[20:20:27] <@FstLtAklar> Core density transmitted to Mr. Ricker. We're looking at about a gram per cubic meter.
[20:20:27] <~AdmWarp> +Blackburn+ Not enough delta-v to make up for the plasma loss. We're going to try a gravitational slingshot.
[20:20:29] <@TamarraJames> ::Walks over to Ceja and stands beside her, watching the crew. She's whispering into a small black box as she does::
[20:20:33] <@CommanderBom> ::hurries to the auxiliary engineering station:: Now THIS seat feels comfortable for some reason...
[20:20:59] <@DrCeja> Can we do anything?
[20:21:10] <@TamarraJames> Nothing until they get that energy.
[20:21:28] <~AdmWarp> +Blackburn+ But... We might be able to restart the impulse engines with a shot of antimatter.
[20:21:33] <@FstLtAklar> Paris? The Jewel of the Federation? The Tour Eiffiel and Palais de Concorde?
[20:21:38] <+LucRicker> Acknowledging Reciept. The slingshot is going to be tough though without a dense core.
[20:21:42] <@FstLtAklar> It's an exicting city, Mr. Rayus.
[20:22:00] <+FstLtRayus> :: Cough :: The throttle :: Cough Cough :: Is on the left. :: Cough cough ::
[20:22:00] <+JayB> +Warp+ If we open up the bussards and take in some of the hot gasses from the core, we might be able to get impulse online again. But we are going to have to be really close to get enough.
[20:22:01] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Eyes Tamarra for a bit and sighs:: <q> That's one reason I don't like her...
[20:22:03] <@DrCeja> ACTION: ANOTHER SHIP PASSES THE POTEMKIN. THIS TIME IT IS THE ABRAXUS.
[20:22:08] <+LtJgGrimm> St. Petersburg is a pretty place as well
[20:22:08] <+LtCdrMelina> ::Shrugs:: I've heard that it is supposedly very romantic. Maybe we should visit there in person sometime
[20:22:30] <~AdmWarp> +Blackburn+ Open the collectors. We'll perform as close a pass as the math allows!
[20:22:36] <+LucRicker> :: Glares at Rayus again:: Im about to get unkind. The engines are out. Throttle is useless. GO AWAY!
[20:22:39] <@CommanderBom> ::turns to the Admiral:: That's just what I was thinking. If we reconfigure the nacelles to absorb antimatter...
[20:22:46] <+FstLtRayus> :: Smiles at Mel :: Its a date.
[20:22:50] <@LtCmdrRollands> We won't have to worry about those five seconds if we can't catch the rest of them!
[20:23:01] <+JayB> +Warp+ Aye sir. Tell everyone to hang on. This is going to get bumpy!
[20:23:03] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::she sighed again:: We are getting passed left and right. ::She stood and headed for the lift:: I'm going back to bed
[20:23:08] <@TamarraJames> Could we just do it? That's two ships ahead, and who knows how many behind us coming up close..
[20:23:25] <@TamarraJames> ::To Ceja:: when this is over, we're going to spend some quality time together.
[20:23:33] <@DrCeja> ::Flinches::
[20:23:38] <+JayB> You heard the man Kellen, open up the bussards! And get ready to slam the drive coupling into gear!
[20:23:43] <@FstLtAklar> You know, I only placed my money on the Abraxus because it was 100 to 1 shot of winning.
[20:23:59] <@LtCmdrRollands> You have to mentino that now, Drogan?
[20:24:02] <@CommanderBom> ACTION> THE COLLECTORS OPEN. ANTIMATTER FLOWS INTO THE IMPULSE ENGINES...
[20:24:03] <@LtCmdrRollands> mention*
[20:24:04] <@DrCeja> ::hears Drogan and grins:: You didn't? Wait.. why am I asking..
[20:24:08] <+FstLtRayus> :: Pulls some random bits of paper out of his pockets and begins wadding them up ::
[20:24:09] <+LtJgKellen> ::Opens the hatches ready to collect::
[20:24:16] <@FstLtAklar> Don't worry. I put more money on us.
[20:24:49] <@CommanderBom> ACTION> THE SHIP PLUNGES TOWARD THE CORE, ANGLING IN...
[20:24:59] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Shakes her head:: Come on engines...we need this to work...
[20:25:01] <+FstLtRayus> :: Aims the Paper Wad ::
[20:25:09] <+JayB> Hold onto something kid...
[20:25:30] <+LucRicker> :: Readies the warp algorithms and the slighshot path::
[20:25:31] <+LtJgKellen> ::Sill holding on to the console::
[20:25:36] <+JayB> :: places a hand on the "clutch"::
[20:25:53] <@FstLtAklar> Mr. Ricker... be mindful fo the density. We don't want to be pulled by the mass of the core more than we need to be.
[20:26:04] <@CommanderBom> ACTION> THE POTEMKIN ROCKS AS IT FALLS INTO THE HARDEST PART OF THE CORE'S GRAVITATIONAL PULL!
[20:26:08] <+FstLtRayus> :: Throws the paper wad at Luc's head ::
[20:26:15] <+FstLtRayus> :: Looks innocent ::
[20:26:34] <@DrCeja> ACTION: THE MOLTEN CORE.. HEAVES.. PULSATES.. AND PUSHES AGAINST THE ENERGY BONDS HOLDING IT IN PLACE.
[20:26:39] <@FstLtAklar> ::He watche his monitor.:: Projections show we are deviating by 3 meters yaw!
[20:26:43] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Holds on tight:: I really don't want to fall to the deck during this race if I can help it.
[20:27:04] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She made it to her quarters and promptly crawled back into bed. The races were nice, interesting and even fun. But today, she was just tired.:: ((time for bed folks. Have a wonderful week))
[20:27:06] <+JayB> ::holds the railing::
[20:27:12] <@LtCmdrRollands> ((Night Jordan!))
[20:27:17] <+LucRicker> I know how to do my job Trill. :: Points to Rayus:: If only this idiot would let me do it.
[20:27:23] <@DrCeja> ((Night Jordan))
[20:27:26] <@CommanderBom> ACTION> THE POTEMKIN SLINGSHOTS AROUND THE CORE, ABSORBING HUGE AMOUNTS OF ANTIMATTER, OVERLOADING SYSTEMS THROUGHOUT THE SHIP. CONSOLES SPARK!
[20:27:32] -!- Cmdr_Jordan [Cmdr_Jord@MagicStar-EF0C5172.sw.res.rr.com] has quit [Disintegrated: ]
[20:27:33] <@FstLtAklar> This whole race has demonstrated that you don't.
[20:27:41] <+FstLtRayus> :; Points to himself :: Me? What did I do?
[20:27:46] <+JayB> ENGAGE!!! :: pops the clutch::
[20:27:54] <@FstLtAklar> ::Heis eyes caught sight of another reading.:: Oh no, oh no, oh no.
[20:27:59] <@DrCeja> ACTION: ONE OF THE CIRCUITS THAT IS OVERLOADED.. CAUSES AN EXPLOSION ON DECK THIRTEEN.
[20:28:03] <+LtJgKellen> ::Tightens his grip::
[20:28:10] <@FstLtAklar> The energy bands holding back the molten core!
[20:28:15] <@FstLtAklar> They're about to rupture.
[20:28:15] <+LucRicker> I didnt do that. Blame engineering
[20:28:17] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Pulls out a phaser and shoots at Rayus' feet:: Would you leave the pilot alone?
[20:28:18] <@CommanderBom> ACTION> THE IMPULSE ENGINES COME BACK ONLINE!
[20:28:24] <+LtCdrMelina> ::Shields her eyes as her console sparks:: This isn't good
[20:28:25] <+JayB> YES!!!
[20:28:34] <+JayB> +Warp+ WE HAVE JUICE!!!
[20:28:34] <+LucRicker> :: Tries his darndest to keep the ship from falling into the core::
[20:28:48] <+LtJgKellen> It's Alive?
[20:28:53] <~AdmWarp> +Blackburn+ Put it to use, Blackburn!
[20:28:53] <@DrCeja> ACTION: SUDDENLY THE ENTIRE CREW REALIZE WHERE... AND *WHO* THEY ARE. THE ILLUSION HOLDING THEM TIGHT VANISHES..
[20:29:08] <@FstLtAklar> Ahhh!
[20:29:16] <@LtCmdrRollands> Explosion on deck thirteen! We...::Stops and raises an eyebrow:: Wait...
[20:29:20] <+FstLtRayus> (( For the record, we do remember all of what we have been doing right? ))
[20:29:21] <~AdmWarp> +Blackburn+ Err ... Lieu ... what in the stars?
[20:29:24] <@DrCeja> ::Sees who is standing next to her and screams as she scrambles backwards away from Tamarra:: you.. You... YOU CAN"T BE HERE!!
[20:29:34] <@DrCeja> (9Rayus - yes))
[20:29:37] <+LucRicker> :: Memories flash back and he realizes something is wrong::
[20:29:38] <+JayB> ::is suddenly dizzy:: What the?
[20:29:41] <@FstLtAklar> ::He shook his head.:: Why am I wearing my mesenger bag.::
[20:29:46] <@CommanderBom> ::turns around, disoriented::
[20:29:54] <@CmdrArnet> Bloo-bloody blazes.
[20:29:55] <~AdmWarp> Intruder alert!
[20:29:59] <+LtJgKellen> ::What was that?::
[20:30:02] <@CmdrArnet> ::see Tamara:: You! Mr. Grimm!
[20:30:02] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Looks at her own outfit and around the bridge:: What have we just been doing?
[20:30:04] <+LtCdrMelina> ::Looks around and seems strange:: What the heck?
[20:30:11] <@FstLtAklar> ::He looked to Ceja.:: Oh my.
[20:30:17] <@DrCeja> ACTION: THE ENERGY BANDS HOLDING THE MOLTEN CORE VANISH, AND THE CORE BEGINS TO SHIFT.. THIS IS AN ANGRY, ANGRY.. PLANET.
[20:30:28] <@FstLtAklar> ::He turned to Tamarra.:: Oh you! ::He moved as if to pounce on her.::
[20:30:30] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Shoots Tamarra on stun::
[20:30:33] <+FstLtRayus> :: Looks up at Luc with wide eyes, suddenly remembering everything :: Um...my bad.
[20:30:37] <+JayB> Someone has been messing with our heads.... ::growls::
[20:30:38] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Spins to her console:: Whatever the hell has been going on, we don't want to end up in that planet core!
[20:30:47] <@TamarraJames> ::Crumples to the ground::
[20:30:48] <+LucRicker> Sir, I know we have problems but the biggest one might be that core right now...Mind if I get us out of here?
[20:31:05] <+FstLtRayus> :: Looks over at Mel :: As for you, I regret nothing.
[20:31:06] <@DrCeja> ::Tries to breathe, but can only hold her stomach tightly::
[20:31:10] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Mr. Ricker:: Yes, please!
[20:31:16] <~AdmWarp> Red alert. Shields to metaphasic mode.
[20:31:26] <@CommanderBom> WHAT THE FREDORIK IS GOING ON HERE?
[20:31:28] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Walks over and turns her onto her back::I'll assume that what I just did was entirely justified?
[20:31:32] <+LtJgKellen> ::Looks to the warp core:: Think we can fix this thing now?
[20:31:36] <+LtCdrMelina> ::Smiles at Rayus:: I regret nothing with you either
[20:31:37] <+LucRicker> :: Plays the controls to pull the ship out of the slingshot::
[20:31:38] <@CommanderBom> Admiral? What am I doing on the Potemkin?
[20:31:44] <@FstLtAklar> You know, Mr. Grimm you're supposed to wait until she tells us her cunning plan.
[20:31:52] <@CmdrArnet> Pleasure to see you too, Mr. Bom ::brushes past him:: Minion? Are you okay?
[20:31:56] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Looks over at Bom hearing him:: I was about to ask the same thing.
[20:32:08] <+LtJgGrimm> Well she can talk in the extraordinary comfort of my brig
[20:32:12] <+JayB> :: sees his Impulse capacitance program:: That however... is beautiful!
[20:32:17] <@DrCeja> ACTION: BEHIND THE SHIP, THERE IS A SUDDEN FLASH OF LIGHT. THE CORE IS.. COMING..
[20:32:24] <+FstLtRayus> :: Stands up and returns to his station at tactical, the slightest bit embarrassed. ::
[20:32:25] <@FstLtAklar> ::He looked to Ceja, and moved to stand closer to her. He didn't repeat Arnet's question.::
[20:32:34] <~AdmWarp> Helping us save the ship, I hope! Man the engineering console, Mister Bom! You're our liason with your old team now!
[20:32:36] <@LtCmdrRollands> We need more speed, and we need it now!
[20:32:40] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Looks at Rayus:: Sorry for shooting at you
[20:32:49] <@CommanderBom> Yes sir!
[20:32:53] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Rollands:: His question doesn't matter for the moment. Just get us out of this race alive.
[20:33:07] <+LucRicker> Hold on to your hats people! :: Hits the go fast button again::
[20:33:07] <@CommanderBom> +Blackburn+ Engineering, this is Bom. Talk to me. What's going on down there?
[20:33:10] <@DrCeja> I will be. I.. will be. ::Gets to her feet, her face stoney and tight. :: Right. Get her into the brig. Or something.
[20:33:20] <+FstLtRayus> :: Shrugs to Grimm :: No sweat, reminded me of the good old days.
[20:33:25] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Nods to Arnet:: Will do what I can.
[20:33:31] <+JayB> +Bom+ Impulse Capactance sir! Hold on to something!!
[20:33:38] <@CommanderBom> ACTION> ENGINEERING IS A MESS. CONSOLES POP, ISOLINEAR CHIPS SMOKE, CONDUIT HANGS FROM THE CEILING.
[20:33:40] <@CmdrArnet> ::grabs Ceja by the shoulders:: Bom's question is what I want you working on right now. Find out how she did ... whatever she did to us.
[20:33:42] <+JayB> :: seeing the program engaging::
[20:34:00] <+LtJgKellen> Good thing we're not in uniform...
[20:34:01] <@FstLtAklar> ::Drogan turned and looked to Tamarra's prone form. He knelt down and began searching her for communications devices or microtransporters.::
[20:34:10] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Calls for a security team to come to the bridge and remove the prisoner::
[20:34:26] <+LtJgKellen> this would be stiffling...
[20:34:29] <+JayB> This isnt going to be kind....
[20:34:38] <@DrCeja> ACTION: THE CORE OF THE PLANET SEEMS TO DRAW IN, ALMOST AS IF IT IS GATHERING ENERGY, THEN EXPANDS SUDDENLY,
[20:34:49] <+JayB> ::hearing the whine of the charging capacitance cell::
[20:34:50] <@LtCmdrRollands> The core is expanding!
[20:34:55] <@DrCeja> ::Holds onto Arnet's arm for a moment.:: Yes sir.
[20:35:12] <@CmdrArnet> Sir? Did you just "sir" me?
[20:35:15] <+LtJgKellen> ::Works on getting the warp core back up::
[20:35:34] <@FstLtAklar> <w> What are you doing here, Ms. Jones? And why is here a intranebular impulse race?
[20:35:37] <@DrCeja> Aye sir. ::Isn't really looking at Arnet, or Drogan, or any of them.::
[20:35:41] <+JayB> :: seeing Kellen:: Good work. Keep it up.
[20:36:00] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Watches the security team waltz in and secure Tamarra before turning back to Warp:: Permission to escort the prisoner sir?
[20:36:17] <@CmdrArnet> ::snaps his fingers in front of Ceja's face:: There it is again.
[20:36:22] <+LucRicker> Eeny miney or mo Admiral?
[20:36:24] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Taps her fingers on her console a bit:: Come on...
[20:36:50] <@LtCmdrRollands> How about the closest to get us away from the core, Ricker?
[20:37:13] <~AdmWarp> <<Sorry folks, sudden connection drop. I know you didn't notice. ;) Catching up.>>
[20:37:15] <+LtJgKellen> ::Presses a few more buttons, than looks to the warp core::
[20:37:20] <@DrCeja> ::Nods, and turns away from Arnet:: Where's my .. what am I wear.. ::Gives up and grabs her medkit::
[20:37:30] <~AdmWarp> To the brig, Mister Grimm!
[20:37:31] <@FstLtAklar> ::He was scanning Tamarra with his tricorder. He did have to admit, the messenger bag was a good place for it.::
[20:37:39] <+LucRicker> :: Nods:: Mo it is... ::45 degree sharp to starbord::
[20:37:46] <@CommanderBom> ACTION> THE WARP CORE COMES BACK ONLINE!
[20:37:52] <+JayB> There we go!
[20:38:13] <+JayB> Good work Mr Drake!
[20:38:14] <+LtJgGrimm> Aye sir, I'll keep you posted on how it goes ::Nods to the team to move out, him following alongside::
[20:38:21] <+LtJgKellen> Lets see if it'll last this time...
[20:38:26] <+LucRicker> :: Notices the Warp engines light up again.:: We have Warp.
[20:38:29] <@CmdrArnet> ::bites his lip - he was worried what this would do to Ceja::
[20:38:39] <@LtCmdrRollands> I don't like the look of that core...
[20:38:45] <@CmdrArnet> ::comes back to Aklar: What do you know?
[20:38:47] <+JayB> +Ricker+ Capacitor charged ricker! Try your button now!
[20:38:52] <@FstLtAklar> ::He didn't move out of the way of Grimm's team and followed them from the spot on the bridge until the TL doors.::
[20:38:59] <@FstLtAklar> Surprisingly little.
[20:39:04] <+LucRicker> With your permission Admiral?
[20:39:21] <+LtJgKellen> ::Graps the console keeping an eye on the warp core::
[20:39:43] <~AdmWarp> Punch it, Lieutenant!
[20:39:44] <+FstLtRayus> :: Sits at tactical, watching everyone else work. :: You guys really dont want to die today do you?
[20:39:54] <+LucRicker> :: Stabs the button::
[20:40:12] <@LtCmdrRollands> Of course we don't, Rayus. I think we want to know what has been happening to us.
[20:40:15] <@CommanderBom> ACTION> THE POTEMKIN LEAPS TO WARP!
[20:40:16] <+JayB> :: sees the program engage:: Hold on to something Kellen!!
[20:40:22] <@DrCeja> ::As she passes Drogan, reaches out and touches her fingertips to his, nodding slightly to let him know that she'd be OK.::
[20:40:33] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Finally reaches the brig, pointing to an empty, uncomfortable looking cell. His security staff nod and dump her in it rather unceremoniously::
[20:40:36] <@FstLtAklar> ::He looked up at Arnet.:: No witty rejoinder?
[20:40:53] <@CmdrArnet> Maybe later, Mr. Aklar.
[20:40:54] <+LtJgKellen> ::Still keeping an eye on the warp core, holding on to the console::
[20:40:57] <@FstLtAklar> ::He turned to touch Ceja's hand.::
[20:41:05] <@CommanderBom> Not long! We don't want to leap into a star!
[20:41:17] <@FstLtAklar> Still...this shouldn't have happened.
[20:41:35] <+LucRicker> :: Makes quick and smooth changes in the course as the tunnel winds its way away from the planetary core breach in progress::
[20:41:40] <+JayB> Why are they going to warp in the middle of a planet!? Are they insane?!
[20:41:40] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Looks to his team:: I want a maximum level force field on the prisoner. If anybody...and I mean anybody...wants interaction with her, they're to be denied until I personally okay it
[20:41:43] <+FstLtRayus> :: To Rollands :: Yeah, it would be regrettable to have been vaporized without knowing what was really going on. Or visiting Paris with Mel.
[20:41:46] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Sighs and sits back only a bit:: <q> How long have we...::Shakes her head::
[20:42:23] <@FstLtAklar> ::He put his hands on his hips and surveyed the bridge.:: At least she didn't stab anyone this time
[20:42:26] <+LtJgKellen> ::Looks to Blackburn:: Would you expect anything else from Luc?
[20:42:29] <@CommanderBom> ACTION> THE POTEMKIN WARPS AWAY FROM THE CORE, LEAVING THE OTHER COMPETITORS IN THE DUST.
[20:42:33] <@DrCeja> ::Scans Aklar quickly, paying attention to his head.:: Neurons are a bit.. scrambled. But we knew that.. I'll be back.
[20:42:49] <+LtJgKellen> Or Rev?
[20:42:50] <+JayB> True...
[20:42:56] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Aklar:: Thank heavens for small favors
[20:42:58] <+JayB> Very true...
[20:43:04] <@CommanderBom> Ricker, as soon as we're clear of the planet, drop back to impulse.
[20:43:10] <+FstLtRayus> :: Notices the pie he was eating at the begining of the race is miraculously still on the console where he left it. ::
[20:43:11] <~AdmWarp> How... are we still alive? Ricker, you calculated a warp trajectory through a crack to the surface?
[20:43:16] <+LtCdrMelina> (BRB)
[20:43:26] <@DrCeja> ::Turns to Arnet:: You wanted me to find out how this happened?
[20:43:27] <+LucRicker> :: Confused, he looks at Warp in a questioning way:: Sir?
[20:43:36] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Ceja:: Yes
[20:43:44] <+LtJgKellen> ::Looks back at the warp core::
[20:43:56] <+LucRicker> Do I really take orders from him? I dont know who he is. And yes. I did that calculation.
[20:43:59] <+JayB> Seems stable enough for now...
[20:44:01] <@DrCeja> Aye sir. ::Nods:: Has to be related to her last visit here.
[20:44:14] <@LtCmdrRollands> Yes, Ricker, you can take orders from Bom.
[20:44:17] <@CommanderBom> There's an overload -- Deck 6. I'll be right back. ::hurries to the turbo lift::
[20:44:30] <~AdmWarp> I think Starfleet Academy would be interested in a copy of your report for this mission, Lieutenant.
[20:44:31] <+JayB> We need a full check up ASAP though. Cold start like that is not good on the core.
[20:45:02] <+LtJgGrimm> ::On a knee before the unconcious Tamarra:: Also I want a full work up on her, whatever you can find
[20:45:03] <@DrCeja> There was an explosion. Just before..
[20:45:14] <@CommanderBom> ::disappears into the turbo lift::
[20:45:17] <+LtJgKellen> ::Looks around the room:: Is this even our ship?
[20:45:22] <+JayB> +Warp+ Please tell me we are clear of the planet!
[20:45:27] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Looks to Ceja, trying to think back on things herself::
[20:45:29] <@CommanderBom> ACTION> THE SHIP IS CLEAR OF THE PLANET.
[20:45:30] <@DrCeja> ACTION: SLATE> "NOW NOW POTEMKIN.. WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?"
[20:45:49] <+FstLtRayus> :: Begins eating his miraculously still in one piece, piece of pie, while watching everyone else, and listening ::
[20:45:50] <+LucRicker> Clear of the planet Sir. Dropping out of Warp.
[20:45:51] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Hears the voice and frowns:: Oh not now...
[20:46:13] <+LucRicker> Setting course out of the system at half impulse to let the engines cool off.
[20:46:26] <~AdmWarp> +comm+ This is Admiral Mitchell of the Potemkin... And I would ask you the same question.
[20:46:32] <@FstLtAklar> (Lag!)
[20:46:41] <@CommanderBom> ACTION> THE OTHER SHIPS ARE NOT SO LUCKY--AT IMPULSE, WITHOUT A SHORT-RANGE WARP JUMP, THEY DO NOT ESCAPE THE COLLAPSING PLANET!
[20:47:05] <@LtCmdrRollands> Um, I don't know what difference it makes, but none of the other ships made it out.
[20:47:12] <@TamarraJames> ::Steps from person to person, scanning their heads.. and brains.. carefully.:: Everyone has the same irregularity.. dopermine levels are off..
[20:47:45] <@TamarraJames> ACTION: SLATE> "WHY.. ADMIRAL.. THAT'S NO WAY TO TALK TO THE PERSON WHO'S GOING TO MAKE YOU ALL STARS!"
[20:48:01] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Rollands:: It makes a difference, Rollands. It makes a difference.
[20:48:04] <+LtCdrMelina> (Back)
[20:48:11] <+LtJgGrimm> ((Guess I gotta work on the brig security LOL))
[20:48:19] <@DrCeja> ((Oops.. that should have been Ceja))
[20:48:38] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Sighs and nods to Arnet::
[20:48:40] <+LtJgGrimm> ((Just kiddin'))
[20:48:50] <~AdmWarp> +comm+ I don't follow, and I'm not sure I care to. How were our memories suppressed and our self-identities altered?
[20:49:22] <+LtJgKellen> ::Walks over to Blackburn:: So where do you wanna start?
[20:49:32] <@DrCeja> ACTION: SLATE> "YOUR WHAT? OH PLEASE.. YOU'VE BEEN TEARING UP THE TOWN, SO TO SPEAK, FOR DAYS.. "
[20:49:47] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Raises an eyebrow:: Days?
[20:49:52] <@CommanderBom> ACTION> BEHIND GRIMM, THE DOOR TO THE MAIN BRIG DETENTION AREA OPENS. ONE OF THE GUARDS SAYS, "WHAT ARE *YOU* DOING HERE?" THE ONLY ANSWER IS PHASER FIRE!
[20:49:55] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Ceja:: Then why did it just ... snap?
[20:50:06] <~AdmWarp> ::Aside, to Arnet:: Check in with Starfleet Command, Tom.
[20:50:10] <@FstLtAklar> Ms. Jone's I'd wager.
[20:50:12] <@DrCeja> ::Shakes her head.:: I... need a moment.
[20:50:15] <@CommanderBom> ACTION> BEFORE HE CAN TURN AROUND, GRIMM IS HIT IN THE BACK WITH A STUN BLAST.
Image

"Oh Bother." Said The Borg. "We've assimilated Pooh."
User avatar
Tavey
Admiral
Admiral
 
Posts: 2891
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:31 pm
Location: Middle of some mountains. Canada.

Re: Sim Log: The Wrong Side Of The Dragon

Postby Tavey » Fri May 23, 2014 12:37 am

[20:50:22] <~AdmWarp> ::Then, to Melina:: Synchronize our clocks with the nearest subspace time beacon.
[20:50:23] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Warp:: Aye, sir.
[20:50:28] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Hears the phaser fire just in time to get shot::
[20:50:29] <@FstLtAklar> Some twisted next step in her mind control experiments.
[20:50:33] <@CmdrArnet> ::heads to the communications station::
[20:51:01] <@DrCeja> ::Stares at the wall for a long, long moment.:: She kept licking her fingers. Do you remember?
[20:51:16] <+LtCdrMelina> Yes, sir. Syncronizing now ::Taps her console to access the nearest beacon and begin the process of getting the time and adjusting the ship's chronometers::
[20:51:19] <~AdmWarp> +comm+ We're no longer interested in tearing up anything. Now, let's drop the riddles and intrigue, shall we?
[20:51:31] <@DrCeja> ACTION: MELINA DISCOVERS THAT THE POTEMKIN HAS LOST THIRTEEN DAYS.
[20:51:52] <@DrCeja> ACTION:> SLATE "MY DEAR MAN, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT."
[20:52:05] <+JayB> ::glancing around the deck:: Man... this place is a wreck....
[20:52:05] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Raises an eyebrow:: We've got phaser fire in the brig!
[20:52:06] <+LtCdrMelina> ::Her eyes widen with what she sees:: Admiral . . . somehow, with all of that, we lost 13 days
[20:52:14] <@FstLtAklar> Thirteen Days?
[20:52:16] <@CmdrArnet> ::makes sure the 'Tem is broadcasting as it should::
[20:52:35] <+LucRicker> :: Looks to his left with a face full of shock::
[20:52:40] <~AdmWarp> +comm+ What did you expect us to do, exactly?
[20:52:41] <+FstLtRayus> :: Hears Rollands, and stands up heading for the turbolift :: On it, Admiral.
[20:52:43] <@DrCeja> ACTION: SUDDENLY THE SHEILDS DROP.
[20:52:44] <@FstLtAklar> ::He glanced around.:: Where id Mr. Bom go?
[20:52:49] <@CmdrArnet> ::With that done, calls Starbase 22::
[20:52:49] <@FstLtAklar> did*
[20:52:53] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Turns to Melina:: Please tell me you are joking.
[20:53:15] <+LtCdrMelina> ::Shakes her head:: I wish I was, to be honest
[20:53:27] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Frowns:: Nearly two weeks...
[20:53:28] <@DrCeja> ::Sits down:: What exploded? Right before we knew.. we were us.. what exploded?
[20:53:51] <@CommanderBom> ACTION> THE OPS STATION REGISTERS A SHUTTLECRAFT LEAVING THE POTEMKIN!
[20:53:52] <@FstLtAklar> It could have been a result of the Pakled virus.
[20:54:08] <@FstLtAklar> Something Jones wired into the 'Tem's environmental controls.
[20:54:26] <+FstLtRayus> :: Is on his way to the brig ::
[20:54:27] <+LtCdrMelina> ::Looks at the partially fried console:: Sir, we have a shuttlecraft leaving. I didn't receive information on its departure
[20:54:29] <@DrCeja> ACTION: SLATE> NOT BLOW UP MY PLANET. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NEXT YEAR? TALKING OF WHICH.. ANY CHANCE THAT YOU'RE RETURNING? THE ODDS ARE IN YOUR FAVOUR ADMIRAL.
[20:54:30] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Turns to Ceja:: The core of the planet and the fact that we probably weren't going to make it?
[20:54:37] <@FstLtAklar> Shuttle leaving?
[20:54:45] <+LtJgKellen> ::Looks to Blackburn:: Is this our ship?
[20:54:49] <@FstLtAklar> ::He Drogan dashed across the bridge to T'Par's usual station.::
[20:54:52] <@CmdrArnet> Tractor it, Ms. Melina!
[20:54:55] <+JayB> I think so....
[20:55:06] <+JayB> And if so... we have a lot of work ahead of us.
[20:55:10] <+LucRicker> :: Cracks knuckles:: Im game if you are Admiral...
[20:55:13] <@DrCeja> ACTION: THERE IS AN INCOMING MESSAGE FROM THE SHUTTLE
[20:55:13] <@FstLtAklar> ::He began furiously bringing up screens to override the shuttle.::
[20:55:21] <+LtCdrMelina> Trying to now, sir. ::Taps her console to see if she can snag the shuttle in the tractor beam::
[20:55:28] <+LtCdrMelina> We have an incoming transmission from the shuttle
[20:55:31] <@LtCmdrRollands> A shuttle? ::Thinks:: The phaser fire in the brig...
[20:55:42] <@CommanderBom> ACTION> THE TRACTOR BEAM IS SUDDENLY BUT INEVITABLY INOPERABLE.
[20:55:46] <~AdmWarp> Hold current signal. Put the shuttle on.
[20:55:52] <+FstLtRayus> :: Exits the turbolift, and makes a bee-line for the brig ::
[20:55:55] <+LtJgKellen> Somthing still seems... out of place?
[20:56:11] <+LtCdrMelina> Yes, sir ::Taps her console to put the communication from the shuttle on, but frowns about the tractor beam::
[20:56:11] <@FstLtAklar> All right now. Where does T'Par keep the prefix codes...
[20:56:14] <@TamarraJames> +Potemkin+ Hello lovely rats. How was the race?
[20:56:17] <+JayB> Lots of things do. Thats why we have work to do.
[20:56:37] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Hears Tamarra and starts to get a bit angry::
[20:57:05] <~AdmWarp> +TJ+ It was you.
[20:57:09] <@DrCeja> ::Stands up and heads to stand beside Arnet. She looks stiff, but she's standing, and facing Tamarra::
[20:57:20] <+LtCdrMelina> Sir, the tractor beam isn't working. I can't get a lock on the shuttle
[20:57:33] <@TamarraJames> +Tem+ Of course it was. You had any doubt?
[20:57:52] <@CmdrArnet> ::extends a hand to Ceja, just in case::
[20:58:04] <@CommanderBom> ::sitting next to Tamarra with a stricken look on his face::
[20:58:11] <@FstLtAklar> It does have your stink on it.
[20:58:19] <~AdmWarp> +TJ+ Thirteen days... Deaths caused by our actions... Kidnapping of an ambassador...
[20:58:28] <@DrCeja> ::Shakes her head slightly. She's determined to do this by herself::
[20:58:32] <@CmdrArnet> ::suddenly calls out:: Bom?
[20:58:36] <@CommanderBom> +Warp+ Admiral! Destroy this shuttle! You have to kill her! She'll just do this again!
[20:58:42] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Eyes Bom on the screen as well adn raises an eyebrow::
[20:58:52] <@TamarraJames> +To Aklar:: Hello Pretty Rat. Hows the arm? ::Licks her lips::
[20:59:07] <@CommanderBom> +Potemkin+ She caught me on the way to engineering. Took me prisoner. She wants to take me back to wherever she came from!
[20:59:29] <@TamarraJames> ::Touches Bom on the shoulder, with a gloved hand.:: Mine.
[20:59:31] <~AdmWarp> +TJ+ Release him, Tamarra. Now.
[20:59:45] <@LtCmdrRollands> He isn't yours, Tamarra.
[20:59:46] <~AdmWarp> ::Under his breath, to Arnet:: Call Nguyen.
[21:00:14] <+LucRicker> :: Deftly moves the ship to an intecept course with the shuttle::
[21:00:21] <@TamarraJames> +Potemkin+ You really are delightful. And.. wrong if you think I'm letting this prize go.
[21:00:23] <@CmdrArnet> ::turns away from the viewscreen:: +Ngyuen+ <q> Chief, Bom is on that shuttle, we need to get him back!
[21:00:34] <@CommanderBom> ::shrugs off Tamarra like she's a Pakled with Iverson's disease.
[21:01:00] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Turns slightly and runs a scan of the shuttle, trying to see if there is a way to get Bom off safely.::
[21:01:03] <@TamarraJames> ::Begins to laugh::
[21:01:27] <@CommanderBom> NGUYEN> +Bridge+ <w> Aye, sir!
[21:01:46] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Slightly stirs a bit before his eyes shoot open::
[21:01:55] <@CommanderBom> NGUYEN> +Bridge+ I've got a lock, sirs!
[21:01:55] <@FstLtAklar> How'd you do it?
[21:01:58] <@TamarraJames> +Potemkin+ Just think James.. I've had two whole weeks with you.. imagine.. just imagine.. what our next meeting is going to be like..
[21:02:09] <@CmdrArnet> +Nguyen+ Engage!
[21:02:11] <@CommanderBom> +Potemkin+ I'm telling you! Shoot! Do it now!
[21:02:16] <@CmdrArnet> +Nguyen+ Direct to the brig!
[21:02:31] <@CommanderBom> ACTION> A BLUE QUANTUM CLOUD BEGINS TO SPARKLE AROUND BOM...
[21:02:35] <+FstLtRayus> :: Enters the Brig, and sees Grimm, and his security team lying on the floor ::
[21:02:52] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Watches the screen:: <q> Come on.
[21:02:59] <~AdmWarp> ::Sees the transporter effect begin to settle in:: Yes, Chief!
[21:03:04] <@TamarraJames> ACTION: BUT A MOMENT BEFORE HE VANISHES, TAMARRA TOUCHES THE BLACK BOX ON HER BELT AND THEY VANISH IN GOLDEN SHIMMERS AND STARFIRE.
[21:03:22] <@CommanderBom> ACTION> THE BLUE TRANSPORTER BEAM FADES AWAY...
[21:03:34] <@CmdrArnet> Where did they go? +Nguyen+ Chief, where did they go?
[21:03:41] <@DrCeja> Did we get him? ::Turns towards Arnet::
[21:03:45] <~AdmWarp> ::Feels the momentary excitement drain from his face::
[21:03:50] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Struggles to his feet, obviously incredibly irritated:: Damn coward shot me in the back
[21:03:56] <@LtCmdrRollands> No...no it can't be! ::Turns towards her console, trying to find the shuttle::
[21:04:05] <@CommanderBom> NGUYEN> +Bridge+ I--I didn't get them, sirs. I don't understand. I had him, and then he was gone.
[21:04:23] <@CommanderBom> *him
[21:04:35] <@DrCeja> ::Slowly walks over to Drogan, and touches his hand::
[21:04:36] <+FstLtRayus> :: Smirks at Grimm, trying to find humor in a bad situation :: I told you to stay away from my Vodka stash...
[21:04:48] <@FstLtAklar> ::He took her hand and looked at her.:: Are you all right?
[21:05:04] <@DrCeja> ACTION: SUDDENLY MELINA'S CONSOLE LIGHTS UP WITH INCOMING MESSAGES. LOTS OF THEM.
[21:05:11] <@CmdrArnet> +Nguyen+ Find out where they went!
[21:05:23] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Stands up:: I'm not my wife Rayus...what'd I miss
[21:05:28] <+LtJgGrimm> *?
[21:05:34] <~AdmWarp> <w> Damnit, damnit, damnit...
[21:05:38] <+LtCdrMelina> ::Sees her console practically go crazy with messages:: Sir, we have a lot of incoming signals. I'm starting to prioritize them now
[21:05:47] <@CommanderBom> NGUYEN> +bridge+ I'm trying!
[21:05:49] <@DrCeja> ::To Drogan:: I will be. ::Holds his hand::
[21:06:14] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Warp:: We'll fine him, sir.
[21:06:14] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Sits back and tries to get her head on straight after all this::
[21:06:17] <+FstLtRayus> :: Shrugs :: Not sure honestly, I heard there was weapons fire down here, so I came running. Turbolift took longer than usual, so im a bit out of the loop.
[21:06:17] <@FstLtAklar> ::He nodded to her and then turned to Arnet.:: We're not likely to get a trace on her.
[21:06:20] <@CmdrArnet> We'll find both of them.
[21:06:57] <~AdmWarp> <q> As if Ze wasn't enough.
[21:06:59] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Aklar:: Not what I want to hear, Lieutenant.
[21:07:05] <@DrCeja> Next time, I get to thump her. Right? ::Still touching Drogan for support::
[21:07:08] <@CommanderBom> ACTION> ONE OF THE MANY INCOMING MESSAGES IS FROM BOLARUS.
[21:07:12] <+LtJgGrimm> We had Tamarra in a cell, I finished orders to the team and was headed back to the lift when I heard the weapons fire. Then somebody shot me in the back and here we are ::Looks at his team to make sure they're all just unconcious::
[21:07:24] <+LtCdrMelina> ::Looks to Warp:: Sir, one of the messages we're getting is from Bolarus
[21:07:27] <~AdmWarp> Route the priority 1 and 2 messages to my read ...
[21:07:34] <~AdmWarp> Put it on, Commander.
[21:07:53] <+LtJgKellen> ::moves to start repairs::
[21:07:56] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Raises an eyebrow at Melina and is curious who the message is from::
[21:08:02] <+LtCdrMelina> Yes, sir. ::Taps her console to put the message from Bolarus on the viewscreen, and then routes the rest::
[21:08:05] <@DrCeja> ::Watches the screen::
[21:08:09] -!- CommanderBom is now known as AmbassadorBom
[21:08:24] <@AmbassadorBom> +Potemkin+ Hey there, fellows! Long time no see!
[21:08:43] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Spots Bom on the viewscreen and isn't sure what to think::
[21:08:48] <@AmbassadorBom> ACTION> IT IS, INDEED, THE FORMER CAPTAIN BOM, SMILING BACK AT THEM ON THE VIEWSCREEN.
[21:08:52] <@CmdrArnet> Bom? You are still on Bolarus? ::bits his tongue, but finally shouts out:: BOODY!
[21:08:52] <~AdmWarp> ::Blinks, then does a double take, and finally blinks again for good measure:: Number One?
[21:08:53] <+LucRicker> :: Raises an eyebrow:: <q> or never seen...
[21:08:56] <@CmdrArnet> ((BLOODY even))
[21:09:06] <@DrCeja> But..
[21:09:16] <@CmdrArnet> She played us. Again!
[21:09:18] <@LtCmdrRollands> That other Bom...was just playing a part...
[21:09:19] <@AmbassadorBom> +Potemkin+ Of course I am! Where are YOU is the question.
[21:09:21] <+LtJgGrimm> Let's get outta here ::Hops on the lift and comes out to see Bom on the viewscreen...suddenly gets a very angry feeling::
[21:09:37] <@FstLtAklar> Just like Leatherette Rollands.
[21:09:48] <~AdmWarp> +comm+ It's a long, long story, my friend.
[21:09:51] <+FstLtRayus> :: Is standind next to Grimm watching ::
[21:10:01] <@FstLtAklar> ::He turned to regard Rollands.:: Though, mind you, Tamarra really likes dressing you up.
[21:10:05] <@AmbassadorBom> +Potemkin+ I thought you were joining me for the gala, Admiral! They made this huge likeness of me out of BUTTER. I mean, come on. How could you miss THAT?
[21:10:11] <@DrCeja> PAUSE SIM
[21:10:12] <@LtCmdrRollands> I'm going to have a headache after all this is done. ::Eyes Aklar:: Hmm?
[21:10:14] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Paused::
[21:10:17] <@CmdrArnet> ::paused::
[21:10:20] <@AmbassadorBom> ::paused::
[21:10:21] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Paused::
[21:10:23] <@FstLtAklar> ::paused.::
[21:10:26] <@DrCeja> ::Paused::
[21:10:27] <+LucRicker> :: Paused::
[21:10:28] <+FstLtRayus> ::Paused ::
[21:10:29] <+LtJgKellen> ::Paused::
[21:10:36] <+LtCdrMelina> ::Paused::
[21:10:37] <+JayB> :: paused::
[21:10:38] <@FstLtAklar> "Butter Bom Raids Again"
[21:10:52] <+LucRicker> (( How did they get the butter Blue? Strange cows...))
[21:10:54] <+JayB> How fat is this statue?
[21:11:09] <@AmbassadorBom> On Bolarus, all the cows are blue.
[21:11:21] <+LucRicker> (( lol. Of course))
[21:11:32] <@DrCeja> (the Question is.. who brings us all back to attention.. And.. go..))
[21:11:36] <+LtJgGrimm> So...if the cows are blue...maybe the Bolians just drank too much blue milk?
[21:11:41] <@CmdrArnet> ATTENTION ON DECK, THE LOT OF YE!
[21:11:42] <+LtJgKellen> ::AA::
[21:11:43] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::AA::
[21:11:43] <+FstLtRayus> ::AA::
[21:11:45] <+LtJgGrimm> ::AA::
[21:11:47] <@DrCeja> ::AA::
[21:11:47] <+LucRicker> ::AA::
[21:11:55] <+FstLtRayus> ((Blast you Kellen!))
[21:11:56] <+JayB> ::AA::
[21:11:58] <+LtJgKellen> ((WIN))
[21:11:59] <@AmbassadorBom> ::AA--because I feel like it, not because Arnet made me::
[21:12:00] <+LtCdrMelina> ::AA::
[21:12:35] <~AdmWarp> Well, I told you it was going to be an ultra-exciting sim, did I not?
[21:12:38] <@CmdrArnet> So he claims ...
[21:12:51] <~AdmWarp> Great sim, folks!
[21:12:57] <@FstLtAklar> ::AA::
[21:13:04] <+LucRicker> Thats the most piloting Ive done since becomming helmsman
[21:13:04] <~AdmWarp> A round of applause for Ceja and Bom, please!
[21:13:13] <+LucRicker> :: Claps in a circle::
[21:13:13] <@LtCmdrRollands> Yay for Ceja and Bom!!!
[21:13:16] <+LtCdrMelina> Yay!!!! :-)
[21:13:16] <@CmdrArnet> ::golf clap::
[21:13:32] <@FstLtAklar> ::Gives them both a nice jar of applesauce.::
[21:13:34] <@DrCeja> Huge thank you to Bom!!!
[21:13:38] <+LtJgKellen> i enjoyed this night vary much))
[21:13:46] <@AmbassadorBom> My pleasure! It was all Ceja's story, every bit of it!
[21:14:09] <+FstLtRayus> Thank you so much for this sim. I really enjoyed getting to cut loose with my character.
[21:14:28] <+LtJgKellen> ((Poor Luc))
[21:14:38] <@DrCeja> Aww, thank you. Bom made some awesome suggestions that added to the emotional punch. And deserves many thank you's for that.
[21:15:23] <+LtJgKellen> ((So who will keep a split personallity?))
[21:15:33] <~AdmWarp> "Gernbod!!!!!!" -- Bom Mobom
[21:15:47] <+FstLtRayus> lol
[21:15:50] <@AmbassadorBom> A name that will live in infamy.
[21:15:59] <~AdmWarp> Awesome sim, folks. Thanks for jumping in wholeheartedly. :)
[21:16:01] <@AmbassadorBom> He's my Khan.
[21:16:11] <~AdmWarp> Now, before we dismiss, there is one item to attend to. A sad one, unfortunately.
[21:16:13] <~AdmWarp> Ceja?
[21:16:25] <+LtJgKellen> lol
[21:16:26] <+LucRicker> Thanks to Bom for jumping in with us!
[21:16:38] <@DrCeja> yes. I am afraid that the simming world has had a bit of a blow this week.
[21:16:39] <+LtJgKellen> what?
[21:16:54] <+FstLtRayus> :: Gives his attention ::
[21:17:15] <@DrCeja> Oh so many years ago, a group of seven people started this.. what we do now every week. Among them were Tigra Tigress, Mike and Andrew.
[21:18:06] <@DrCeja> I am so very sad to say that all three of them passed away on Sunday. Tigra's daughter informed me and Zan late afternoon Sunday.
[21:18:27] <+LtJgKellen> what? How?
[21:18:29] <+FstLtRayus> Aww.
[21:18:39] <@DrCeja> Tigra was a firey opinionated woman who spoke too many languages for her own good, dammit. I'll miss her.
[21:19:09] <@DrCeja> Tigra and Andrew both died in a car accident somewhere near Chicago. Mike died shortly afterwards. They were visiting him (he'd been ill for many years).
[21:19:38] <+LtJgKellen> this sucks
[21:19:45] <+LtJgGrimm> And then some
[21:19:52] <@DrCeja> ::Raises a glass of the Blue Stuff (tm) in their honour:: May they rest well. And I bet that Tigra is telling Seth all kinds of bad stories about us..
[21:20:15] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Raises her own glass::
[21:20:20] <+LtJgGrimm> The bad stories are the most entertaining
[21:20:29] <~AdmWarp> Indeed. You all may remember that Tigra was among the observers for our Tournament of Sims episode not that many weeks ago.
[21:20:58] <~AdmWarp> But we'll keep on simming in a way that would make them proud.
[21:21:08] <@DrCeja> So.. in many ways.. tonights sim was for her. And them.
[21:21:16] <@DrCeja> Thank you warp.
[21:21:22] <+FstLtRayus> I do remember her. We stayed and chatted til like 4 am.
[21:21:24] <+LtJgKellen> i had planed on emailing her, talked a long time with here at the con
[21:21:34] <+LtJgKellen> her*
[21:21:42] <~AdmWarp> And thank you for sharing the news, Ceja, sad though it is.
[21:21:42] <+LucRicker> :: Raises a glass::
[21:22:09] <~AdmWarp> So, on that somber note (ending an epic sim), we shall call it an evening.
[21:22:30] <~AdmWarp> Thanks for coming, everybody, and a special thanks to our bifurcated guest star.
[21:22:36] <~AdmWarp> Arnet, cut 'em loose, please!
[21:22:47] <@CmdrArnet> DISMISSED!
Image

"Oh Bother." Said The Borg. "We've assimilated Pooh."
User avatar
Tavey
Admiral
Admiral
 
Posts: 2891
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:31 pm
Location: Middle of some mountains. Canada.


Return to USS Potemkin

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


cron