Sim Log: Hypocondria Part II.

Simming since 1994 this is widely regarded as one of the most successful sims in history. Taking place on an Akira class vessel the Potemkin crew lives through the greatest sim experiences available.

Moderator: [Sim] Potemkin - Hosts

Sim Log: Hypocondria Part II.

Postby Tavey » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:54 am

[19:10:18] <@CmdrArnet> ATTENTION ON DECK!
[19:10:20] <+LtBlackburn> ::AA::
[19:10:21] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::AA::
[19:10:23] <@praxjarvin> You say that as if Drogan wouldn't.
[19:10:25] <@DrCeja> ::AA::
[19:10:25] <+EnsRicker> He told me last week he was just trying it out
[19:10:25] <@praxjarvin> ::AA::
[19:10:28] <+LtJgGrimm> ::AA::
[19:10:29] <+EnsRicker> ::AA::
[19:10:33] <+FstLtRayus> ::AA::
[19:10:33] -!- praxjarvin is now known as FstLtAklar
[19:10:50] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::AA::
[19:10:58] <~AdmWarp> Hey everybody, and welcome to another exciting episode of Star Trek: Potemkin!
[19:11:12] <+Cmdr_Jordan> (I only turned one of your characters into drag..and it was a disguise you silly goose!)
[19:11:20] -!- FstLtMelinaIPhone [~rooms@MagicStar-4FB599FB.lightspeed.cicril.sbcglobal.net] has joined #uss-potemkin
[19:11:23] <~AdmWarp> As Arnet says, "I hope <insert weather chatter here>. Man, what won't that <relevant weather topic> do next?"
[19:11:39] <~AdmWarp> <<Hey MobileMelina! AA.>>
[19:11:42] <+EnsRicker> ((LOL))
[19:11:43] <@DrCeja> ::Blinks:: Boss... I'm worried about Warp..
[19:11:43] -!- mode/#uss-potemkin [+v FstLtMelinaIPhone] by AdmWarp
[19:11:58] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Chuckles::
[19:12:08] <@CmdrArnet> Let's just let this play out, minion
[19:12:13] <+LtBlackburn> ((Hes lost it hasnt he? quoting Arnet? Insanity))
[19:12:34] <+EnsRicker> (( Does going mobile give you an instant demotion or is that just because she is using an apple product?))
[19:12:36] <~AdmWarp> I hope you all have had a lovely week, and I apologize for my recent absence! I seem to have missed something quite -- unique. ;)
[19:12:44] <+EnsKellen> ((sorry was afk))
[19:12:54] -!- FstLtMelinaIPhone_ [~rooms@MagicStar-D86420E2.mycingular.net] has joined #uss-potemkin
[19:13:00] <~AdmWarp> <<She's multiplying.>>
[19:13:39] <~AdmWarp> First off, it's been pointed out that we end sims so late that we never have time to attend to any business.
[19:13:46] <~AdmWarp> Certain people are a bit too pushy on that point, by the way. ;)
[19:13:56] <~AdmWarp> We'll try to end at a more reasonable time this evening.
[19:14:05] <+EnsRicker> ((Sorry))
[19:14:22] <+LtBlackburn> Sounds a lot like my late sister....
[19:14:25] -!- FstLtMelinaIPhone [~rooms@MagicStar-4FB599FB.lightspeed.cicril.sbcglobal.net] has quit [Ping timeout]
[19:14:26] -!- FstLtMelinaIPhone_ is now known as FstLtMelinaIPhone
[19:14:31] <@CmdrArnet> Mainly because Warp's not running the show tonight
[19:14:34] <~AdmWarp> Indeed!
[19:14:40] <~AdmWarp> Nice segue, Arnet. ;)
[19:14:48] <+LtJgGrimm> Sounds a lot like my wife...
[19:14:49] <~AdmWarp> I hand the floor to you, so you can get us set up!
[19:14:50] <@FstLtAklar> ::Makes note to interrupt said business tonight.::
[19:14:52] <+Cmdr_Jordan> We are doomed
[19:15:04] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Shakes head at Grimm and listens::
[19:15:05] <+EnsKellen> ((where's the new guy?))
[19:15:17] <+LtBlackburn> Grimm, you about to be slapped im sure.
[19:15:27] <+LtJgGrimm> I'm sure
[19:15:33] <@CmdrArnet> Really? That's it? No send up? No "The BLOODY DOCTOR?"
[19:15:47] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Gasps::
[19:15:48] <@CmdrArnet> You used to have flare and showmanship, mon capitan
[19:15:54] <@DrCeja> <<Told you I was worried>>
[19:16:02] <+LtBlackburn> He also used to be a captain.
[19:16:24] <~AdmWarp> You're eating up valuable post-sim business time, Arnet. ;)
[19:16:35] <@CmdrArnet> Well, since Warp has decided to be disappointing, I guess I'll start!
[19:16:44] <@CmdrArnet> Tonight's Sim: Hypochondria, Part II
[19:17:04] <@CmdrArnet> SD: 67338.4 (May 4, 2390 at 1200 Hours)
[19:17:11] <@CmdrArnet> Plot by: The Bloody Doctor!
[19:17:24] <@CmdrArnet> Briefing: Something has gone horribly wrong on the Potemkin
[19:18:00] <@CmdrArnet> Petty Officer Whitaker was found dead in his quarters, apparently having died from Andorian shingles
[19:18:17] <@CmdrArnet> However, why he presented all the symptoms of the disease, he didn't actually have the virus that causes it
[19:19:10] <@CmdrArnet> Soon, other members of the crew across the ship (and one vole) exhibited symptoms of various gruesome diseases and eventually died from them - once again without ever actually contracting the disease.
[19:19:29] <@CmdrArnet> In sickbay Ceja and Novar were able to find an unknown virus in the brains of all the victims
[19:20:01] <@CmdrArnet> But that knowledge may come too late for Aklar, who has begun showing signs of "bluegill" a horrible respitory disease Trills can contact
[19:20:06] <@CmdrArnet> contract even
[19:20:32] <@CmdrArnet> We are going to get started where we ended off last week.
[19:20:40] <@CmdrArnet> Position:
[19:21:10] <@CmdrArnet> In sickbay is Ceja, Kellen and Blackburn
[19:21:27] <@CmdrArnet> Searching the corridors for any other victims are Rayus and Grimm
[19:21:35] <@CmdrArnet> Everyone else is on the bridge!
[19:21:40] <@CmdrArnet> Questions, comments, concerns?
[19:21:44] <@LtCmdrRollands> None here.
[19:21:50] <@FstLtAklar> ::Coughing.::
[19:21:59] <@CmdrArnet> That's not a question, Aklar
[19:22:06] <@DrCeja> None here.
[19:22:09] <+EnsRicker> :: Bites his tounge::
[19:22:16] <+LtBlackburn> Is he dead Jim?
[19:22:26] <~AdmWarp> Don't sound too excited about that possibility, Blackburn...
[19:22:28] <~AdmWarp> Let's get going!
[19:22:29] <+EnsRicker> *tongue
[19:22:32] -!- You're now known as LtCastleman
[19:22:33] <~LtCastleman> Arnet...
[19:22:37] <~LtCastleman> PUNCH IT!
[19:22:40] <@CmdrArnet> BEGIN THY SIMMING!
[19:23:06] <@FstLtAklar> ::Drogan leans against the rewar wall of the bridge, taking long labored breaths but exhaling very quickly.::
[19:23:20] <+LtBlackburn> ((who is it we are losing? Aklar? Who cares about that chump? lol jk))
[19:23:21] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> ON THE BRIDGE, EVERYONE IS SEEING AKLAR GET PROGRESSIVELY WORSE
[19:23:24] <@DrCeja> ::Fingers tighten on the edge of the counter she is working at, and stares at the wall for a long moment.::
[19:23:48] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She was sitting in her chair, sipping her customary hot cocoa::
[19:23:58] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Still wandering the halls with Rayus, all suited up.:: I wonder how Sickbay's doing with the recently deceased
[19:23:59] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Scanning Arnet as Aklar had suggested in case something else was going on here, but is worried about Aklar and keeps her eyes on him::
[19:24:09] <+EnsKellen> ((so we already lost the new guy from last week?))
[19:24:33] <~LtCastleman> <<Not sure. We'll email him.>>
[19:24:42] <+FstLtRayus> :: Shrugs and continues walking :: I would assume they are doing fine, maybe a bit overworked.
[19:24:46] <@CmdrArnet> Deep steady breaths, Mr. Aklar. You can do it. Remember, there is nothing actually wrong with you.
[19:25:04] <~LtCastleman> ::Emerges onto the bridge after doing a round of welfare checks on Deck 5, only to see Aklar looking dreadful::
[19:25:19] <@DrCeja> ::Doesn't reply to Arnet, and continues working.::
[19:25:29] <@FstLtAklar> That's.... easy for.... you to say.
[19:25:31] <@CmdrArnet> +Ceja+ Doctor ... I need you to be brilliant here. This virus you found ... is there anything we can do?
[19:25:35] <@LtCmdrRollands> Nothing actually wrong with him? He's got all the symptoms of this, how is there nothing actually wrong with him?
[19:25:37] <+EnsRicker> :: Makes a funny face, twitching his nose with his eyes crossed:: Thats the worst part of these suits... Cant scratch that annoying itch on your nose
[19:25:50] <+EnsKellen> ::Looks around the sickbay, than turns to head out the door.::
[19:25:53] <@FstLtAklar> ::He looked up at Arnet.:: Also... don't... talk to me.... like I'm... about to give... birth.
[19:25:58] <+FstLtRayus> Our doctors are the best in starfleet, so I wouldnt worry.
[19:26:00] <~LtCastleman> ::Walks over to Arnet, giving Aklar a concerned look with a bit too much wariness to be polite::
[19:26:04] <@CmdrArnet> ::looks up at Rollands:: If I knew that we wouldn't be in this predicament,w ould we?
[19:26:07] <+LtJgGrimm> It's curious that they're contracting diseases without actually getting them.
[19:26:22] <+LtBlackburn> ::is sitting on Biobed one, mulling::
[19:26:39] <@FstLtAklar> Now, now... you two... Don't start... quibbling or... people will.... will...
[19:26:40] <@DrCeja> +Arnet+ It's got a rather peculiar delivery.. I'm isolating the exact molecular structure now.
[19:26:45] <@FstLtAklar> ::He coughed.:: Talk.
[19:26:48] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She raised a brow at the ruckus on the bridge:: I don't Aklar..you pregnant, birthing a child might be a bit less....painful?
[19:27:03] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Sighs and shakes her head:: There has to be some connection between everyone in this. ::Kneels down next to Aklar:: Shh, don't try talking.
[19:27:16] <+FstLtRayus> :: Says quite matter of factly :: Demons. I bet its demons.
[19:27:16] <@CmdrArnet> +Ceja+ Is this virus you found in the air? How does it transmit?
[19:27:35] <@CmdrArnet> ::jams a hypospray into Aklar's neck::
[19:27:44] <@FstLtAklar> I'm just... dying... over here, Counselor. Don't... let me... trouble your cocoa time.
[19:28:05] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Eyes Jordan:: Any thoughts on how we might fix this?
[19:28:15] <@FstLtAklar> OW!
[19:28:15] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Not really predisposed to the supernatural:: Demons eh? How so?
[19:28:37] <@DrCeja> +Arnet+ It's propagating just behind the frontal lobe in the brain. Haven't isolated how it's transmitted yet. Still working on how to stop it.
[19:28:41] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Eyes go back to looking between Aklar and Arnet:: What was with the force on that hypospray?
[19:28:42] <~LtCastleman> ::Gives Jordan a strange look in response to her flippantness, then leans over to Arnet:: <w> Two more dead, sir. I also found Falco collapsed but still alive in his quarters. He may not have long.
[19:28:47] <+LtBlackburn> <quietly> Another two dead...
[19:29:07] <+FstLtRayus> :: Shrugs :: I suppose humans dont have demons anymore? Well they tend to wander into town, and when they arrive bad stuff happens. So definitely demons.
[19:29:09] <+EnsRicker> ((Dang... still alive))
[19:29:11] <+EnsKellen> ::Leaves the sickbay, and makes his way back to Engineering::
[19:29:15] <@CmdrArnet> ::looks up at Castleman:: <w> Check in with Rayus and Grimm. I want a full count.
[19:29:23] <~LtCastleman> <w> Aye aye.
[19:29:41] <@DrCeja> ::To Blackburn:: Got a moment?
[19:30:08] <@DrCeja> ::Doesn't look up from the information she's manipulating, as she calls across to him::
[19:30:09] <+LtBlackburn> ::looks up, looking rather tired:: Sure doc. What you need?
[19:30:10] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She looked over Rollands shoulder:: ((this is what I get for not being here last week))
[19:30:14] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Aklar:: Have you ever seen anyone die of bluegill before?
[19:30:18] <~LtCastleman> ::Moves over to the tactical/security station and nods to his colleagues:: <q> Two more dead on Deck 5, and one unconscious on Deck 6. What're your tallies?
[19:30:35] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Rollands:: He had it coming. Even dying of a mystery illness he's still unsufferable.
[19:30:39] <@FstLtAklar> Actually... no...
[19:30:41] <+LtJgGrimm> Well, I'm not a superstitious man...I like to think there's a rational explanation for things. Plus, throughout history people seem to produce enough demons on their own
[19:30:55] <@FstLtAklar> It's... like... Tuberculosis on Earth. Virtually... eradicated.
[19:31:14] <@CmdrArnet> Did you ever study it? Think about it? Ever wonder what it was like to die from it?
[19:31:15] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Raises an eyebrow:: That doesn't sound like you... ::Looks at Jordan:: <w> Something is up with Arnet.
[19:31:17] <@DrCeja> The air scrubbers, have you checked them for contamination?
[19:31:41] <@FstLtAklar> ::He closed his eyes, thinking. His chest heaving.::
[19:31:44] <@FstLtAklar> My... mother.
[19:31:49] <@CmdrArnet> Your mother?
[19:31:52] <+FstLtRayus> :: Nods :: Ah, we Tserrans are still quite religious. Gets us odd looks sometimes.
[19:31:57] <@DrCeja> ::Whispers very quietly:: Hold on Drogan, I'm on it.. hang on..
[19:32:13] <+EnsKellen> ::inters into Main Engineering, and heads for the station that the environment dignostic is being worked on::
[19:32:14] <+Cmdr_Jordan> +Ceja+ Is this between the frontal and the parietal?
[19:32:40] <@FstLtAklar> She works for... Starfleet Health and.... ::coughs.:: Humanoid... services. She sent me... a letter... talking about a small... pocket of rural... Trill contracting it.
[19:32:50] <~LtCastleman> ::Uses the internal sensors to locate Rayus and Grimm, then heads for the turbolift::
[19:32:52] <@DrCeja> +Jordan+ Yes. It creates a sort of pocket where it multiplies. We have nothing like it on record.
[19:32:52] <+LtBlackburn> Very thoroughly, so far, completely clean. Molecular scanners are rechecking, but nothing is there.
[19:33:19] <+LtBlackburn> ((got to go guys, hopefully I'll be back!))
[19:33:27] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Stands up and goes to Jordan:: Have an idea on what this is?
[19:33:35] <@FstLtAklar> So... I... researched the... pathology and effects... of the disease.
[19:33:40] <+LtBlackburn> Im going down there to oversee things. See ya later doc.
[19:33:43] <@DrCeja> ::To Blackburn:: It's onboard. Check the air return units.
[19:33:45] <+LtJgGrimm> Neither my wife nor I are of the religious inclination. We were only married in a church on both our parent's insistence. But, given all of the recent thefts of medical supplies and our current situation, I'm not willing to rule out a "demon" on board
[19:34:02] <@CmdrArnet> ::nods:: Mr. Aklar, I hate to say this, but you may have just saved us all.
[19:34:07] <+Cmdr_Jordan> +Ceja+ So perceptions and problem-solving abilities would be limited. ::She was lost in thought as she tried to let it all filter through the permeations::
[19:34:21] <+LtBlackburn> ::nods to Ceja and leaves::
[19:34:27] <@DrCeja> ::Takes a slide from Jonesy, comparing it to the others she already has.::
[19:34:48] <@FstLtAklar> ::He smiled despite the pain.:: Must be... killing you... to say that.
[19:34:48] -!- LtBlackburn is now known as LtBlackburnAFK
[19:34:55] -!- FstLtMelinaIPhone [~rooms@MagicStar-D86420E2.mycingular.net] has left #uss-potemkin []
[19:35:09] <+EnsKellen> ::Sits at the station, and starts checking the prossess::
[19:35:11] <@FstLtAklar> ::He inhaled deeply and sharply, gasping.::
[19:35:15] <@DrCeja> +Jordan+ Something like that.
[19:35:33] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Leans against a console trying to think:: Easy, Drogan.
[19:35:38] <@CmdrArnet> +Ceja+ Doctor ... I may have something. Whitaker was deathly afraid of Andorian shingles. Aklar has studied bluegill before. Could it be that this virus is somehow convincing them that they are dying from a disease they know?
[19:35:39] <@DrCeja> ::Takes a deep breath, and ruthlessly shoves her emotions to one side so she can concentrate.::
[19:35:53] <~LtCastleman> <<Let's symbolicate, shall we? Ceja, Kellen, and now-departed Blackburn, use ||. Rayus, Grimm, and soon-to-arrive Castleman, let's use [].>>
[19:35:58] -!- You're now known as [LtCastleman]
[19:36:10] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::she looked at Arnet and sighed:: The hypothalamus.
[19:36:18] -!- DrCeja is now known as |DrCeja|
[19:36:29] -!- FstLtRayus is now known as [FstLtRayus]
[19:36:29] -!- LtJgGrimm is now known as [LtJgGrimm]
[19:36:35] <~[LtCastleman]> ::Jogs up the corridor and catches up with Rayus and Grimm:: Two more dead, and Falco is on death's door. How many have you found?
[19:36:38] <+[FstLtRayus]> Well, I believe I saw a demon when we were back on starbase 22, maybe he messed with stuff while we were there. How recent are these thefts?
[19:36:44] <+LtCmdrMelina> (Okay, now I'm really here)
[19:36:56] <+EnsRicker> :: Tries not to think of the ebola virus or anything like that. Dying would put a big cramp on his plans for the next few years::
[19:36:58] <@|DrCeja|> +Arnet+ Metacognitive function impairement. It makes sense.
[19:37:02] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: Turns to Castleman :: Falco? Are we sure he isnt faking it?
[19:37:43] <@CmdrArnet> +Ceja+ It makes as much sense as anything we've seen.
[19:37:52] <@FstLtAklar> ::He took a few ragged breaths.:: Someone... hand me... a PADD.
[19:38:05] <~[LtCastleman]> I think it's more likely he's a hypochrondriac like Whitaker.
[19:38:06] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Listens to the others, kneeling down by Aklar again, PADD in hand:: Hypothalamus, slightly out of my league.
[19:38:09] <~[LtCastleman]> Maybe that's a link...
[19:38:09] <+[LtJgGrimm]> ::Turns to Castleman:: We've found our fair share...all the names we've been given are no longer with us. ::Back to Rayus:: The reports came across my desk some time ago. Originally it was smaller things but that changed a while back. I've had teams investigating since the first incident to no avail
[19:38:36] <@|DrCeja|> +Arnet+ It's a start.
[19:38:55] <@|DrCeja|> ::Considers taking off her comm badge so nobody can bother her again.::
[19:38:59] <@CmdrArnet> +Ceja+ Then start on it. I want something in the next 10 minutes, because Aklar doesn't have much more than that.
[19:39:07] <+Cmdr_Jordan> The hypothalamus is just under the frontal lobe and the parietal. It serves as basically your emotional center...it would be responsible for controlling fears. If you want to mess with someone, that's where you start. Make them fear something, that goes into overdrive.
[19:39:08] -!- EnsKellen is now known as |EnsKellen|
[19:39:14] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: Nods :: Not a demon then, cuz there are not any on board at the moment.
[19:39:31] <@FstLtAklar> ::He took the PADD from her, looking over the scans.:: I don't... have any... sclerosis on... my lungs?
[19:39:32] <@|DrCeja|> +Arnet+ Acknowledged Commander.
[19:39:46] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Jordan:: Then we need to use that to keep Aklar from dying from a disease he doesn't have.
[19:40:01] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Frowns at Jordan:: Just so happened to match up to most of their medical exams. ::Shakes her head at Aklar:: Not that I know of.
[19:40:11] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::she sighed:: It might buy him some time by taking away that fear....
[19:40:15] <+LtCmdrMelina> ::Listens carefully to what it said on the bridge:: Could it be possible that everything going on is all fear based?
[19:40:17] <+[FstLtRayus]> Well, bless Falco's heart, but I dont think there is anything wrong with him besides his own mind. That guy could live through an atom bomb blowing up in his face. He is crazy like that.
[19:40:37] <+[LtJgGrimm]> While I would hate to suggest one of our own, as this keeps getting worse and worse I have to keep all options open. Such is the nature of my job I suppose
[19:40:53] <@CmdrArnet> Well, then it's lucky we have counselor with us then, isn't it? I'm not that experienced with taking away fear.
[19:40:55] <@FstLtAklar> Except... I'm not... afraid of... this disease.
[19:41:14] <@|DrCeja|> ::Stares at the wall again for a moment, then spins around to walk past each body.::
[19:41:20] <@LtCmdrRollands> Is there some part of it you are afraid of? Or something else you are?
[19:41:24] <@FstLtAklar> ::He looked to Arnet.:: I am... afriad... of... Arnet. ::He winked.::
[19:41:28] <+[FstLtRayus]> Well, it wouldnt be the first time somone has switched sides. Or got greedy and messed things up.
[19:41:34] <@|DrCeja|> ::Mutters quietly to herself about each person lying there.::
[19:41:44] <@CmdrArnet> Are you serious? Death's doorstep and you are still ... oh never mind.
[19:42:00] <+Cmdr_Jordan> That makes Aklar different than the first victim then...he's not afraid of what he's infected with...or not infected with. Though sometimes, with a Trill, I wonder if that fear might be cumulative...or spread between the many incarnations of Aklar.
[19:42:00] <@LtCmdrRollands> Let him have his fun, might help him through all this.
[19:42:02] <@|DrCeja|> ::Pauses for a moment.::
[19:42:03] <~[LtCastleman]> It's our job to think like the bad guys, Grimm. It comes with the territory.
[19:42:05] <@FstLtAklar> What's the... human... term? Gallows humor.
[19:42:40] <@CmdrArnet> Much more of that and I'll hang you myself.
[19:42:55] <+[LtJgGrimm]> True enough, though it pains me anyway. The real question, if it is one of ours, would become motive. If you're going to kill somebody, why not target one of the senior staff? Why start so small unless you're working up to something else
[19:42:56] <+Cmdr_Jordan> Option of putting him in stasis?
[19:43:01] <@FstLtAklar> ::He paused and looked at Jordan.:: I think... the counselor... has a point.
[19:43:06] <+|EnsKellen|> ::presses a few buttons, and checked the scans for the ventalation shafts::
[19:43:09] <@FstLtAklar> It... may not... be me.
[19:43:18] <+Cmdr_Jordan> It may be the other yous.
[19:43:19] <@FstLtAklar> Hold... on a second...
[19:43:19] <+[FstLtRayus]> We should check the cargo bays then, look for anything overly suspicious. Maybe someone smuggled in a container of something or other.
[19:43:34] <@FstLtAklar> ::He closed his eyes and tilted his head back.::
[19:43:38] <@|DrCeja|> ::Stares at the Whitaker for a moment before nodding to herself.::
[19:43:38] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::To Aklar:: Don't strain yourself.
[19:44:04] <@FstLtAklar> ::Drogan's eyes went through very rapid movements underneath his eyelids.::
[19:44:30] <@|DrCeja|> You make sense. So do you, and you.. and.. you. ::Points to the bodies in turn::
[19:44:41] <+[LtJgGrimm]> Not a bad idea. If something did come aboard, it would have a paper trail unless is found its way here under the table
[19:44:42] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> GRIMM, RAYUS AND CASTLEMAN HEAR A FRANTIC, HIGH-PITCHED YELL COMING FROM AROUND THE CORNER
[19:44:56] <@|DrCeja|> All of you.. worry too much about bumps and bruises.
[19:44:57] <~[LtCastleman]> I've heard rumors of Cardassian agents using engineered bio-agents to kill low-level operatives and government officials.
[19:45:09] <~[LtCastleman]> It scares the higher-ups, which is far more harmful than kil ... ::Hears the yell::
[19:45:10] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: Takes off around the corner, trying to see whats going on ::
[19:45:29] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> RAYUS IS MET BY A FLYING FIST AS HE ROUNDS THE CORNER!
[19:45:34] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::she watched Aklar closley::
[19:45:43] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Stands up and paces a bit::
[19:45:45] <@CmdrArnet> ::pacing back and forth, thinking::
[19:45:46] <+[LtJgGrimm]> ::Hears the yell also, then heads off with weapon drawn as fast as his feet will take him before finding Rayus trying to kiss somebody's fist::
[19:46:06] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: Lands on his back, and pulls his sidearm out and aims it ::
[19:46:12] <@FstLtAklar> ::Drogan's eyes shot open and he sat up and away from the wall, wracked with coughs.::
[19:46:17] <~[LtCastleman]> ::Manages to stop short of slamming into Rayus as he falls to the deck, pulling out his own sidearm as he does::
[19:46:23] <@|DrCeja|> ::Hurries back to the console she'd been working on.::
[19:46:29] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> THE THREE SECURITY OFFICERS FIND CREWMEMBER LUCAS WITH A WILD EXPRESSION AND FOAMING AT THE MOUTH
[19:46:34] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Looks over:: Drogan? You alright?
[19:46:46] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> ITS APARENTLY LUCAS IS NOT IN HER RIGHT MIND
[19:46:50] <+Cmdr_Jordan> I think he found a former him that was afraid of bluefish..
[19:46:52] <@FstLtAklar> Yeah...
[19:46:52] <+[LtJgGrimm]> ::Aims his own sidearm on the assailant:: Don't move or we will fire
[19:47:01] <@CmdrArnet> Bluegill, counselor
[19:47:05] <~[LtCastleman]> ::Realizes that if he were a medical officer, he'd be leaning down to help Lucas instead of pointing a phaser at her::
[19:47:12] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: Mumbles :: Great it has to be zombies.
[19:47:13] <+EnsRicker> ((AFK for a min.... Wait... Rayus got backsided by a girl?))
[19:47:15] <+Cmdr_Jordan> gills have fish..it works. ::she shook her head::
[19:47:29] <~[LtCastleman]> Lucas, we're here to help. ::Keeps the phaser trained::
[19:47:32] <@FstLtAklar> ::He shook himself.:: Berin... his... mother died... of it. When he... was a ... kid.
[19:47:33] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> LUCAS RESPONDS TO GRIMM'S COMMAND BY RUSHING MADLY AT HIM!
[19:47:34] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ..fish have gills ::She sighed::
[19:47:39] <@FstLtAklar> Buried... memories.
[19:47:42] <+[FstLtRayus]> (( Lol only a girl can take Rayus down :P ))
[19:47:42] <@|DrCeja|> +Arnet+ Have the replicators been checked?
[19:48:00] <@CmdrArnet> +Ceja+ I thought so, but I've been busy trying to keep Aklar from dying.
[19:48:03] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: Sets his weapon to stun and fires ::
[19:48:03] <+[LtJgGrimm]> ::Proceeds to shoot Lucas right in the chest...maximum stun setting::
[19:48:04] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Kneels back down next to him:: Are you able to get past the buried memory?
[19:48:19] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> LUCAS CRUMPLES TO THE GROUND
[19:48:35] <~[LtCastleman]> ::Waits for the phaser beams to hit home, then kneels down to pin her in case she's still conscious::
[19:48:38] <+Cmdr_Jordan> Not so buried...they are always with you. We can try to work through them quickly...
[19:48:48] <@FstLtAklar> ::He shouted the next bit so Ceja could hear.:: He's just... watching me And critiquing... my hu- ::coughs.::
[19:49:16] <+LtCmdrMelina> ::Hears the others and thinks:: I've got gills. Is there anything that I can do to help with this?
[19:49:37] <+[FstLtRayus]> (( Btw, just figured I should let yall know, Kellen had to go in the other room, he has a migraine. He may come back in a min or two. ))
[19:49:42] <+[LtJgGrimm]> ::Holsters his weapon:: +Ceja+ We've just encountered a crew member by name of Lucas, crazed and foaming at the mouth. You have room for one more?
[19:50:13] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Aklar:: Will you please be quiet? I'm trying to have an adult conversation about ... ::suddenly grabs his neck and cries out in pain:: Aaah!
[19:50:14] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: Stands up, good thing we put these Ev suits on, am I right Grimm?
[19:50:28] <@|DrCeja|> +Grimm+ Oh yes, send him in.
[19:50:37] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Head snaps over to Arnet:: You alright?
[19:50:54] <@FstLtAklar> ::He was about to whip up a witty rejoinder when Arnet cried out.:: Doctor?
[19:50:56] <@|DrCeja|> ::Motions to Jonesy regarding the incoming patient::
[19:51:02] <+[LtJgGrimm]> +Ceja+ Alright. On the plus side, this one's still breathing but she'll be taking a nap for a while
[19:51:05] <@CmdrArnet> ::wincing:: It feels like something just rammed it's way right through my bloody neck!
[19:51:06] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She pointed to Arnet:: Rollonds, watch him. ::She put her hand on Aklar's head:: Hey there. How are you doing handsome?
[19:51:22] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: holsters his sidearm ::
[19:51:34] <@|DrCeja|> +Engineering+ Ceja to Engineering.
[19:51:35] <@FstLtAklar> ::He waggled his brow.:: Could... be better.
[19:51:58] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Nods and stands up again, going over to Arnet, grabbing a tricorder on the way, looking concerned.::
[19:51:59] <~[LtCastleman]> ::Gets underneath one arm, then motions to one of the others to help lift her::
[19:52:10] <+Cmdr_Jordan> You want to hear some jokes about bluefish? ::She grinned:: But seriously, would you like to talk about bluegill?
[19:52:12] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: Helps Castleman ::
[19:52:12] <+[LtJgGrimm]> ::Bends down and gets under the other arm:: Alright people, to Sickbay we go
[19:52:27] <@|DrCeja|> ::Shakes her head::
[19:52:33] <@|DrCeja|> +Kellen+ Ceja to Kellen!
[19:52:41] <@CmdrArnet> ::wincing:: In fact .. I feel pain all over. And this pressure behind my left eye ...
[19:52:55] <@FstLtAklar> I'm not... really sure... what to... say. For Berin... it's like... a... mythological... creature. He... hated it... feared catching it.
[19:53:07] <@FstLtAklar> But a cure... was found by... his adulthood.
[19:53:19] <@FstLtAklar> It's like... a child's fear.
[19:53:31] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> ROLLANDS TRICORDER FINDS - WAIT FOR IT - NOTHING UNUSUAL IN HER SCANS OF ARNET
[19:53:42] <+EnsRicker> ((Back))
[19:53:47] <@LtCmdrRollands> Sit youself down slowly ::Starts up the scan on the tricorder:: Pain all over..pressure behind the eye...I wish I knew more about...wait, there's nothing here...
[19:54:03] <~[LtCastleman]> ::Rounds a corner and motions with his free arm:: Almost there.
[19:54:12] <@CmdrArnet> Why doesn't that surprise me. ::feeling parts of his body going stiff::
[19:54:29] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Looks at Arnet:: Try to focus on something besides the pain, it isn't actually there.
[19:54:39] <+[LtJgGrimm]> ::Rather uncomfortable at this point, being considerably taller than Lucas he had to hunch down a bit to be the most helpful::
[19:54:42] <+Cmdr_Jordan> So Berin's mythologica creature was slain late in life, but he still feared the "monster under the bed" type of thing because of his mother. How do we slay the fear, the monster under the bed? The disease was cured, he knows this. ::She cursed herself for not knowing much about Trills:: Can you talk with him?
[19:54:52] <@|DrCeja|> Wait a minute.. Metacognitive function impairment.. Thiothixene..
[19:55:22] <@CmdrArnet> That point is debatable as pain is in the ... eerrgh!
[19:55:34] <@|DrCeja|> ::quickly begins to punch in information into her console.::
[19:55:37] <@FstLtAklar> Not... precisely. I can.. channel his... personality... I can... weigh his feelings to get "advice".... but it's not two way.
[19:55:47] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: Follows Castleman and Grimm ::
[19:55:51] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> ARNET'S SKIN STARTS TURING GREY
[19:55:57] <@CmdrArnet> ((Turning even))
[19:56:11] <@FstLtAklar> ::He arched a brow.:: Wait... a minute...
[19:56:22] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Puts down the tricorder, it wasn't going to help, then she watched his skin:: Grey skin, someone tell me what the hell causes grey skin!
[19:56:23] <+Cmdr_Jordan> Sit still a minute. Think about Berin...tap into his memories if you can. ::She paused as he said wait::
[19:56:24] <@FstLtAklar> What's... Doctor Arnet's... fear?
[19:56:30] <@|DrCeja|> +Ricker+ Ceja to Ricker.
[19:56:44] <@CmdrArnet> ::through grit teeth:: Unknown diseases, obviously!
[19:56:45] <+Cmdr_Jordan> I would thought he feared me...but....doesn't seem to be the case.
[19:57:03] <+EnsRicker> :: More than a little surprised to hear the Dr calling him:: +Ceja+ Im here Dr what can I do for you?
[19:57:06] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Nods to Aklar and then looks back to Arnet:: He's right, fear of dying of any thing specific?
[19:57:38] <@CmdrArnet> This is going to sound absolutely daft .. but I only fear dying from one thing.
[19:57:40] <~[LtCastleman]> ::Pulls Lucas into sickbay, waves to Ceja as if to say "we know you're busy, just letting you know we're here," and then guides the others to an empty spot across the room::
[19:57:45] <@|DrCeja|> +Ricker+ Since none of you comrades are answering. I need the replicators on deck six checked for contamination.
[19:57:53] <@|DrCeja|> *your
[19:57:56] <@FstLtAklar> ::He nodded to Arnet.:: That's... what I thought.
[19:58:08] <@LtCmdrRollands> Can't get past it if you don't say it. ::Looks between Arnet and Aklar:: I'm missing something here...
[19:58:20] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ...you and me both, Rollands.
[19:58:21] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: Continues to follow Castleman and Grimm ::
[19:58:26] <+[LtJgGrimm]> ::Helps lay down Lucas and sighs:: Well, this is just getting more interesting. Crazed and foaming at the mouth? Sounds like something you'd find in a dog with rabies
[19:58:36] <+EnsRicker> :: His eyes widened at the information:: +Ceja+ No one from engineering is answering? Im on my way
[19:58:44] <@CmdrArnet> ::a bit sheepishly:: I've never wanted ... I've always feared ... ugh ... I don't want to die how my bloody parents did!
[19:58:59] <+[FstLtRayus]> Maybe she really does have Rabies, I mean would that be so unusual after all we have seen today?
[19:59:05] <@|DrCeja|> +Ricker+ Fast as you can Ricker. I need that information.
[19:59:18] <@FstLtAklar> Can't you... both see?
[19:59:26] <@FstLtAklar> He's turning... into... a Borg.
[19:59:41] <@|DrCeja|> ::To Jonesy:: As soon as they get here with whoever it is that they're bringing in, Ativan Point two cc's. Calm them down.
[19:59:41] <+[LtJgGrimm]> Not really I guess. The only good thing is that she's not dead
[19:59:44] <+EnsRicker> :: Walks up to Rollands:: Ma'am, as you are probably in charge now... The Dr needs me on deck 6 for an engineering chore
[19:59:51] <@CmdrArnet> ::closes his left eye as it had stopped working::
Image

"Oh Bother." Said The Borg. "We've assimilated Pooh."
User avatar
Tavey
Admiral
Admiral
 
Posts: 2891
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:31 pm
Location: Middle of some mountains. Canada.

Re: Sim Log: Hypocondria Part II.

Postby Tavey » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:54 am

[20:00:21] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::she raised a brow:: He can't turn into a Borg...it's impossible without the nanites.
[20:00:23] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Frowns:: Then I hope they don't dig into my mind as well, because I have the same fear you do. ::Puts a hand on Arnet's shoulder:: We aren't going to let the Borg take you the way they took your parents. I promise.
[20:00:35] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Nods to Ricker:: No real need for helm right now, go on.
[20:00:47] <@CmdrArnet> But with out the cybernetic ... my body will start shutting down bits and pieces.
[20:01:09] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: Looks over at Ceja :: So what have we learned?
[20:01:29] <@FstLtAklar> ::He nodded.:: Just like... how with... out the atual... pathogen I'm not... developing the... "gills"... on my lungs.
[20:01:44] <@|DrCeja|> ::To Rayus:: I think it's in the replicators on the crew decks. Only common denominator. Otherwise, don't think about being sick any time soon.
[20:01:48] <+EnsRicker> :: Runs for the TL:: Computer. Priority Routing Deck 6.
[20:01:56] <@CmdrArnet> ::struggles to get up, but collapses - his right leg isn't working it seems.::
[20:02:06] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ..but you are having the side effects of it, like you actaully do have lungs. Son of a.... ::She looked at Arnet::
[20:02:31] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Pinches the bridge of her nose, more worry filling her face:: There has to be a way to get past this, or we're going to lose half the crew.
[20:02:36] <+Cmdr_Jordan> Arnet, did you give Aklar the vaccine or cure for bluegill?
[20:02:48] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: Points to his EV suit :: I think I am ok there, good thing I am wearing this thing too. Considering even the common flu is deadly to Tserrans.
[20:03:02] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Jordan:: Of course not. He doesn't actually have it!
[20:03:06] <@FstLtAklar> ::He looked across from him, too weak to do anything.:: Doctor... Arnet... ::He paused.:: Stop... you'll... hurt yourself.
[20:03:56] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She sighed:: Well, let's give it a try. ::she looked up the info and loaded a hypo, pressed it to his neck:: The vaccine shouldn't do anything bad to him...in theory.
[20:03:56] <@CmdrArnet> ::gaze starts to turn glassed over::
[20:04:01] <@|DrCeja|> ::To rayus:: How is the rest of the ship.. how.. how is Drogan?
[20:04:01] <+[LtJgGrimm]> So we'll have to check all of the replicator units on the crew decks...that could take a long time while we lose the crew. Any other information you can give us to help?
[20:04:11] <@FstLtAklar> ::Drogan sighed, with an exaggerated motion. And then he blinked a few eyes before clsoing his eyes.::
[20:04:21] <@FstLtAklar> few times*
[20:04:22] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Puts the hand back on Arnet's shoulder:: Don't you dare. Stay with us, you hear me?
[20:04:38] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: Shrugs to Ceja :: I honestly wouldnt know Ma'am. I have not been to the bridge.
[20:04:48] <@LtCmdrRollands> +Ceja+ Rollands to Ceja, please tell me you have something. We've almost lost Arnet now as well.
[20:04:52] <~[LtCastleman]> He's surviving. No one else on the bridge seemed to have been struck do --
[20:04:58] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She waited to see if Aklar responsded to the vaccine::
[20:05:07] <~[LtCastleman]> ::Closes his eyes for a moment, then shakes his head:: Not good.
[20:05:13] <@|DrCeja|> ::To Grimm:: It's a multi strand virus. Li... :: Hears the Communication from Rollands and stops talking.::
[20:05:15] <@CmdrArnet> ::does't respond, but stares off into space::
[20:05:27] <@|DrCeja|> Get out of here now. I have to work. ::Turns her back on Grimm and Rayus::
[20:05:53] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> AKLAR DOESN'T RESPOND TO THE VACCINE
[20:06:09] <@FstLtAklar> ::Instead of responding, Drogan began snoring.::
[20:06:20] <@|DrCeja|> +Rollands+ Thank you Rollands.
[20:06:23] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Looks between those still on the bridge and frowns:: What I wouldn't give to be a doctor right now...
[20:06:53] <+[LtJgGrimm]> ::Moves over to Rayus and Castleman:: Well, we've got a lot of repliators to worry about...there's no way we can check them all before everybody's dead
[20:06:57] <@|DrCeja|> ::Orders Jonesy to get her a diagnosis on the patient.::
[20:07:17] <+Cmdr_Jordan> +Ceja+ We might have to put people in stasis..if they aren't thinking about their fears, then this might not affect or infect them ::Sees Aklar sleeping:: Or put them into a slumbering state might work. ::She was watching
[20:07:17] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Realizes Ceja wasn't going to give more, and doesn't blame her as she tried to think of ways to keep Aklar and Arnet with them::
[20:07:36] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: Looks over at Grimm :: Honestly I think checking the replicators is a waste of time. We would serve the ship better in a different capacity.
[20:07:36] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::she was watching Aklar, scanning his breathing::
[20:08:09] <@FstLtAklar> ::Drogan snapped awak, gasping for air.::
[20:08:25] <@|DrCeja|> ::Checks the last thing she'd been working on and smiles suddenly:: Oh.. perfect. Yes..
[20:08:42] <+Cmdr_Jordan> Welcome back, Aklar. ::she was looking at his vitals::
[20:08:42] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Hears Aklar snoring and raises an eyebrow:: Did that vaccine put him to slee...::jumps a bit as Aklar wakes up:: Never mind. ::Turns back to Arnet, shaking his arm a bit:: You still with us?
[20:09:10] <@CmdrArnet> ::shakes head:: Wha - ? Yes, yes of course. I was ... I was ... where am I?
[20:09:24] <@|DrCeja|> ::To Jones:: 15cc's Thiothixene. Quickly! ::Hurries over to the newcomer to sickbay, holding out her hand for a hypospray::
[20:09:25] <~[LtCastleman]> ::To the others:: We're still mobile and are fairly well equipped to deal with out-of-control crewmembers. In some ways, it's safer to have us checking them.
[20:09:28] <+EnsRicker> :: Gets off the Turbo lift at his destination and hits his commbadge:: +Ceja+ Dr, Im on deck 6 and I'll start scanning in the next 30 seconds. Anything in particular I should let you know of if I find?
[20:09:30] <~[LtCastleman]> We should start with Whitaker's.
[20:09:42] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Frowns:: You remember what is going on?
[20:09:43] <@FstLtAklar> Oxygen... deprevation... is... making me... sleepy.
[20:09:53] <+[LtJgGrimm]> ::Nods:: Agreed, let's move out then
[20:10:00] <@FstLtAklar> I need... a... O2... booster.
[20:10:02] <@|DrCeja|> +Ricker+ Multistrand virus. Probably in replicators that are shared accommodation.
[20:10:06] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: To Castleman :: We started at Whitakers, we didnt learn a whole lot.
[20:10:15] <+LtCmdrMelina> ::Continues to sit at her console, observing what was going on around her on the bridge::
[20:10:19] <@|DrCeja|> ::Ignores any further communications::
[20:10:31] <@CmdrArnet> ::looking very grey now:: I .... yes? My mind keeps going blank.
[20:10:35] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::she nodded and reloaded the hypo:: We could also put you in a super-saturated oxygen chamber. ::She pressed it to his neck::
[20:10:44] <@CmdrArnet> And I feel metal bits bursting out of me all over.
[20:10:59] <+[LtJgGrimm]> ::Looking back to Rayus:: True, but I couldn't help shake the feeling that we may have missed something. We didn't stick around too long after the initial incident
[20:11:01] <@|DrCeja|> ::Administers the medication, and pulls the overhead scanner near to check results.:
[20:11:01] <@LtCmdrRollands> Try to focus on us, or it is just going to hit that much faster.
[20:11:22] <@LtCmdrRollands> And I see no metal bits.
[20:11:23] <+|EnsKellen|> ((sorry, i'm back, I've been haveing a bad headache the last few days, so i'm trying to deal with that))
[20:11:35] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: Nods to Grimm :: In that case, I still say my initial theory is correct.
[20:11:38] <+Cmdr_Jordan> Arnet, didn't you engineer some nanites to attack Borg ones and disable them...at some point..I remember that?
[20:11:44] <@CmdrArnet> As Aklar can tell you, that doesn't help.
[20:11:47] <~[LtCastleman]> Let's check again.
[20:11:52] <+[LtJgGrimm]> If anything, we can work on the rooms one by one to see if there's any connections. Also, if we encounter any other members of the crew who could harm themselves or others, we can subdue them
[20:11:56] <~[LtCastleman]> He's "patient zero."
[20:11:57] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Jordan:: What? Yes, yes.
[20:12:06] <+EnsRicker> +Ceja+ Acknowledged. Ricker Out. +Grimm+ Lt, I need priority entrance into all crew quarters for emergency scanning of all replicators. Can you arrange that?
[20:12:16] <@FstLtAklar> I thought... we... purged... all the... nanites.
[20:12:29] <@LtCmdrRollands> That's what I'd thought as well if I remember right.
[20:12:43] <@FstLtAklar> And... weren't... they responsible... for borgifying a... dog... once?
[20:13:03] <@|DrCeja|> ::Nods as she sees the results:: Closer... closer..
[20:13:15] <@CmdrArnet> Is there a ... point to this?
[20:13:16] <+Cmdr_Jordan> I didn't know if he had gotten rid of them or not. They might have helped here...but then the vaccine didn't.
[20:13:19] <+[LtJgGrimm]> +Ricker+ Sure can, wait one ::Walks over to a comptuer, punching some buttons and things:: Alright, all yours. Keep us appraised of your progress and make sure to report anything you find
[20:13:31] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She checked Aklar's oxygen levels::
[20:13:48] <+[FstLtRayus]> +Ricker+ And no looting please. :: Smirks ::
[20:13:51] <@LtCmdrRollands> We introduce the nanites into this, might actually turn him into a Borg. We can't let that fear come true.
[20:14:12] <+EnsRicker> +Grimm+ Understood. Ricker Out. :: Dives into the first room to get to work::
[20:14:25] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> ARNET GIVES A MUFFLED CRY AND THEN FALLS OVER
[20:14:28] <@FstLtAklar> ::He closed his eyes, then opened them, blinking several times.::
[20:14:47] <+|EnsKellen|> ::stands up and walks over to another console, and starts messing with it::
[20:15:12] <~[LtCastleman]> ::Heads out towards Whitaker's quarters::
[20:15:20] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She gave him another oxygen booster::
[20:15:24] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Sees Arnet fall over and curses to herself before shaking his arm again:: Don't do that, come on. ::Tries to sit him back up::
[20:15:45] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: Follows after Castleman ::
[20:15:48] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> ARNET IS OUT COLD - HIS SKIN FEELS CLAMMY AND COLD
[20:16:13] <@|DrCeja|> ::Takes the information she's now got and starts working on the next part of the whole.::
[20:16:17] <@|DrCeja|> Come on..
[20:16:17] <@FstLtAklar> Watch out... if he... thinks... he's... a Borg.... he'll have... added strength.
[20:16:23] <+EnsRicker> :: Seeing the replicator was clear he picked up his gear and moved to the next room:: Computer, are these shared quarters?
[20:16:28] <+[LtJgGrimm]> ::On the hop step, the trio reaches the door:: Alright then, let's hope we aren't wasting valuable time...::Opens the door::
[20:16:37] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> COMPUTER: AFFIRMATIVE
[20:16:38] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Pulls her hand away:: Jordan...we gotta figure this out. ::Shakes her head to Aklar:: He's out cold. I don't have a way to wake him up.
[20:17:10] <+|EnsKellen|> ::Moves from the console, and back the the dignostic scan::
[20:17:30] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Glances at the tricorder sitting on the floor and sighs, grabbing it and scanning Arnet again::
[20:17:37] <@|DrCeja|> +Rollands+ Rollo, I'm getting there. Tell.. tell Drogan and Arnet to hold on a little longer. Please?
[20:17:41] -!- LtCmdrMelina [~zaniajaar@E8C485AA.28C2CB5.AFD694C0.IP] has quit [Connection reset by peer]
[20:17:43] <~[LtCastleman]> ::Lets the other two lead, since they'd been here before::
[20:17:44] <+[FstLtRayus]> We should check under his mattress. If I was hiding illegal medical contraband thats where I would do it. Well, thats one place at least.
[20:17:52] <+Cmdr_Jordan> Jayla, I have no clue. It's fear-based but we've tried to interrupt that fear from spreading further within their own minds. The actual vaccine didn't work either. Short of putting them in stasis, I got nothing.
[20:17:54] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Hears Ceja:: +Ceja+ We're doing everything we can up here.
[20:17:56] <~[LtCastleman]> I'll check the replicator.
[20:18:09] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> ROLLAND'S TRICORDER SHOWS ARNET'S LIFESIGNS ARE STARTING TO SLOWLY DROP. PARTS OF HIM ARE SHUTTING DOWN
[20:18:10] <@|DrCeja|> +Rollo+ Not what I asked Rollands. But it'll do.
[20:18:19] <+EnsRicker> :: Shakes his head and sighs as he sees two bodies laying on the living room floor.:: Guess I could have seen that one for myself.
[20:18:44] -!- LtCmdrMelina [~zaniajaar@MagicStar-19F4A673.dsl.emhril.sbcglobal.net] has joined #uss-potemkin
[20:18:55] -!- mode/#uss-potemkin [+v LtCmdrMelina] by [LtCastleman]
[20:19:02] <+[LtJgGrimm]> Alright guys, fan out and see what we can find. I'll check the bathroom and see what's in there
[20:19:08] <@|DrCeja|> ::Shaking her head, sits at her console and starts to work on the next part of the puzzle::
[20:19:10] <@LtCmdrRollands> +Ceja+ Drogan can hear you still, I'm trying to get Arnet so I can tell him.
[20:19:19] <+EnsRicker> +Grimm+ Lt Grimm I have two more for you. Im not going to touch anything but I need to dig into the replicator
[20:19:24] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: Walks over to Whitakers mattress and flips it up ::
[20:19:42] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Frowns:: Parts of him are shutting down, I don't know how much longer he'll be able to fight it.
[20:19:53] <@FstLtAklar> ::Drogan gave Rollands a half-hearted thumbs up before his arm dropped to the floor.::
[20:20:14] <+[LtJgGrimm]> +Ricker+ Understood, let somebody in Sickbay know if you can. Take care of the replicator, but make sure to disturb as little as you can
[20:20:29] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Glances to Aklar:: She'll have my head if anything happens to you, please hang on.
[20:20:56] <~[LtCastleman]> ::Fishes a tricorder out of a pouch in his environmental suit and performs a deep scan of the replicator::
[20:21:30] <+[LtJgGrimm]> ::Heads into the restroom, happy that his wife was the only other soul he had to share a bathroom with
[20:21:38] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> CASTLEMAN'S SCAN COMES ACROSS A SMALL POCKET OF SOMETHING - IT LOOKS SIMILAR TO THE VIRUS COLONY CEJA WAS SEEING IN THE VICTIMS
[20:22:06] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: Pulls out a knife and slices open a small section of the Whitakers mattress, and looks inside ::
[20:22:26] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Turns back to Arnet, watching her tricorder scans:: Come on...don't let this happen to you. You know how to fight it, I know you do.
[20:22:30] <~[LtCastleman]> ::Calls out:: Guys... We may have something.
[20:22:30] <+EnsRicker> +Grimm+ Will do. :: Begins scanning the replicator::
[20:22:35] <+|EnsKellen|> ::Get's up and statrs heading out of Engineering, and starts making his way back to Sick Bay::
[20:22:51] <+[LtJgGrimm]> ::Rummaging through a shelf and other storage here and there, not finding anything conclusive before heading to Castleman:: What's up?
[20:23:06] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> RICKER ALSO FINDS UNUSUAL READINGS IN THE REPLICATOR - A VIRUS THAT HIS TRICORDER DOESN'T RECOGNIZE
[20:23:09] <@FstLtAklar> ::Drogan drifted off again, his eyes fluttering shut.::
[20:23:13] <~[LtCastleman]> ::Holds up the tricorder:: We'll know in a moment.
[20:23:26] <+Cmdr_Jordan> This is all in their minds right? Even lung function is controlled by the brain and is an automatic function of it. Granted we can forcibly control our own breathing. ::she sighed and retreieved a cortical stimulator and placed it over Aklar's brow. She wanted it to regulate his breathing::
[20:23:27] <~[LtCastleman]> +Ceja+ Castleman to Ceja. Sending you a tricorder reading from Whitaker's replicator. I think you'll find it interesting.
[20:23:32] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: Turns to face the others :: Under his mattress is clean, and the mattress itself is clean.
[20:23:48] <@|DrCeja|> +Castleman+ Thank you.
[20:24:07] <+EnsRicker> :: Sees weird stuff on his tricorder:: +Ceja+ Dr, I have two more bodies and a weird reading on my tricorder. I think we have something.
[20:24:13] <+[LtJgGrimm]> ::Looking at Castleman's tricorder:: Seems that the replicator may not be though...
[20:24:21] <@LtCmdrRollands> But we can't exactly trick their minds, this is something deep inside.
[20:24:42] <@|DrCeja|> +Ricker+ Send the readings to me please.
[20:24:45] <+|EnsKellen|> ::Walks into Sick Bay, and looks around::
[20:24:54] <+Cmdr_Jordan> True, but if the fear is causing him to change his own breathing, even a little bit....this might help. I don't have a pulmonary support unit handy...
[20:25:26] <+EnsRicker> +Ceja+ On their way. Do you want me to go on to the next one anyway?
[20:25:54] <@LtCmdrRollands> We'd need two of the most likely if we can't get Arnet stabilized in some way.
[20:26:14] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> AKLAR'S BREATHING BECOME VERY LABORED
[20:26:29] <@|DrCeja|> ::Nods as another piece of the puzzle falls into place.:: Jonesy.. add .2 cc's Crixivan to the mix, and try again..
[20:26:35] <+[FstLtRayus]> So what does that mean?
[20:26:36] <+|EnsKellen|> ::Walks up to the Doctor and looks around:: Hey Doc? Hows the Vole?
[20:26:52] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::she nodded, then shook her head;: It's having no affect. Site to site transport for me and Aklar to sickbay so we can get him on a pulmonary support unit.
[20:27:02] <~[LtCastleman]> I'm no doctor, but this might be the smoking gun.
[20:27:12] <~[LtCastleman]> Let's check Falco's replicator and see if we find the same thing.
[20:27:20] <+[LtJgGrimm]> At minimum, it's a big piece of the puzzle
[20:27:27] <@FstLtAklar> ::Drogan's chest heaved, but his eyes remained shut. He mumbled incoherently.::
[20:27:29] <~[LtCastleman]> Maybe Ricker should meet us there so we can compare findings.
[20:27:37] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: Looks over at Grimm :: So does this mean my theory is correct or bust?
[20:27:41] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Stands up for a moment and nods, hitting a few buttons on the console:: Get me word the moment you know anything.
[20:27:43] <+EnsRicker> +Grimm+ Hey Lt, I found something, you guys turning up anything?
[20:27:56] <@|DrCeja|> +Ricker+ Keep going.
[20:27:56] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She nodded and waited for the shimmer::
[20:28:14] <+[LtJgGrimm]> +Ricker+ Indeed we have, meet us in Falco's quarters and we'll compare notes there.
[20:28:18] <+EnsRicker> +Ceja+ Understood Dr.
[20:28:23] <@|DrCeja|> ::To Kellen:: Now is not a good time, I don't care about voles.
[20:28:44] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> JORDAN AND AKLAR DISAPPEAR FROM THE BRIDGE AND ARRIVE IN SICKBAY
[20:28:48] <+EnsRicker> +Grimm+ Im just down the hall I think, be there in two shakes
[20:29:02] <~[LtCastleman]> ::Heads out into the corridor and heads for Falco's cabin::
[20:29:05] <@|DrCeja|> ::Turns as Jordan and Aklar appear:: Biobed one!
[20:29:07] <+[LtJgGrimm]> +Ricker+ Understood, we'll be there shortly as well
[20:29:15] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Once Jordan and Aklar vanish from the bridge, she knelt down next to Arnet again, watching the scans once more:: Come on...
[20:29:29] <+[LtJgGrimm]> As for your theory Rayus, I'm leaning towards the bust
[20:29:32] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She moved him over to a biobed:: Already moving ::She started tapping on the controls, activating the pulmonary unit::
[20:29:37] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: Follows Grimm and Castleman ::
[20:29:38] -!- EnsRicker is now known as [EnsRicker
[20:29:48] -!- [EnsRicker is now known as [EnsRicker]
[20:29:50] <+[LtJgGrimm]> But the job isn't done yet, so you never know for sure
[20:29:53] <+LtCmdrMelina> I hope that Alkar will be okay ::Looks on with concern::
[20:30:06] <@|DrCeja|> ::Hurries over to them, taking just a moment from the tests she's running::
[20:30:21] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Glances to Melina:: They've got him in sickbay, they won't let anything happen to him.
[20:30:22] <+|EnsKellen|> ::Looks at the doctor:: But didn't it have what ever it is, that's going around?
[20:30:27] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: Snaps his fingers :: Well, good thing I didnt put any money down on it.
[20:30:37] <+[EnsRicker]> :: Gathers his things and heads out the door:: Computer seal this room from ventilation and lock the door.
[20:30:40] <+Cmdr_Jordan> He's okay..bad, but okay. This will help him breath. Plus, ::she pointed over to a stasis unit:: there is that option.
[20:30:58] -!- FstLtAklar is now known as |FstLtAklar|
[20:30:58] <~[LtCastleman]> ::Gives Ricker an acknowledging nod as the round the corner and see him at the door::
[20:31:08] <@|DrCeja|> ::Gently touches Drogan's hand with her fingertips::
[20:31:29] <+Cmdr_Jordan> Want me down here or out of your hair?
[20:31:31] <+[EnsRicker]> :: Notices the other group:: Funny running into you guys here! And so fashionably dressed!
[20:31:34] <@|FstLtAklar|> ::Drogan's head lolled on her biobed.::
[20:31:35] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Sets the tricorder down, letting the scans continue as she sat herself down, pinching the bridge of her nose again::
[20:32:06] <@|DrCeja|> helps if I've got someone to talk to, but don't get in the way. I don't have time to be anything other than blunt.
[20:32:17] <+[LtJgGrimm]> ::Nods to Ricker as they meet:: Look as good as you feel ::Opens the door and heads inside::
[20:32:35] <~[LtCastleman]> Paranoia is our business. ::Shoots Ricker a flicker of a smile, then heads inside::
[20:32:38] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She nodded, the moved checking on the other patients::
[20:33:03] <+[EnsRicker]> :: Once inside Falcos room, he heads straight for the replicator and begins scanning and taking it apart::
[20:33:07] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> ARNET BEGINS TO STIR
[20:33:14] <@|DrCeja|> ::Leans forward suddenly... looking at the information on the unit positioned over Aklar:: That's it..
[20:33:14] <~[LtCastleman]> ::Looks around and sees a disaster zone -- crumpled uniforms everywhere, food trays stacked on the table, and what looks like an engineering kit spilled out on the floor::
[20:33:24] <+Cmdr_Jordan> I told him to hold on..he had a hot date tomorrow night..something about Ceja and salsa dancing. ::She chuckled::
[20:33:26] <+LtCmdrMelina> ::Looks to Rollands with concern:: Are you okay?
[20:33:42] <+[LtJgGrimm]> ::Sighs:: If my quarters looked like this, I'd be on a table in Sickbay
[20:33:46] <~[LtCastleman]> ::Looks at a particular food tray which has a greenish material growing on it:: Looks like Falco is doubling in science.
[20:33:49] <@|DrCeja|> The missing piece! Jordan... hear me out, while I get this ready..
[20:33:49] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Notices Arnet starting to move and turns to him and nods to Melina:: Yeah just...long day. ::To Arnet:: You with us?
[20:33:58] <~[LtCastleman]> I can only imagine what his roommate must think.
[20:34:05] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::stops in her tracks:: Alrighty..
[20:34:23] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: Looks around the room :: He doesnt clean much does he?
[20:34:29] <+[EnsRicker]> :: to Grimm:: If Im not mistaken, thats exactly where Falco is right now.
[20:34:33] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> HE STOPS STIRRING WITHOUT REGAINING CONSCIOUSNESS
[20:34:57] <@|DrCeja|> Antipsychotic to counteract the thought patterns. Antiviral to kill the beasties.. and... ::Holds up a hypospray:: Desoxyn to give the central nervous system the boost it needs to get going again.
[20:35:02] <+[LtJgGrimm]> That he is Ricker. Given this room I'm surprised it hasn't been sooner
[20:35:14] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Frowns and shakes her head, then looks back to Melina:: What's happening to him ::Nods to Arnet:: Same thing I fear. Makes all this even harder.
[20:35:14] <+|EnsKellen|> ::Heads out of Sick Bay and back down to Engineering
[20:35:16] <+|EnsKellen|> ::
[20:35:20] <+[EnsRicker]> :: Gets a chirp from his tricorder:: Yep right here in the emitters, just where I found it in the other ones. We have a virus spreading all over this ship in the replicators.
[20:36:10] <@|DrCeja|> ::Walks over to the other patient:: So, Crixivan, Thiothixene and the teeniest drop.. of desoxyn.. point zero zero two. Strong stuff this.. ::Administers it, and watches the scanner carefully::
[20:36:15] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She nodded:: That covers three fronts of the virus. All three fronts. You might have to chase it with a muscle relaxant after the Desoxyn jump starts. They'll..stiffen up.
[20:36:22] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: Looks over at Ricker :: So purge the replicators?
[20:36:23] <~[LtCastleman]> Smoking gun indeed.
[20:37:11] <+[EnsRicker]> Thats a good idea sir, but I think we need to shut them all off for the moment until we can purge and scrub them all.
[20:37:45] <+[EnsRicker]> I can do that now but Id have to be in engineering. Mind if I get it done?
[20:37:50] <@|DrCeja|> Come on Lucas..
[20:38:08] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> SCANS SHOW LUCAS'S VITALS GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. THE MEDICATION SEEMS TO KILLING OFF THE VIRUS
[20:38:14] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: Points in a seemingly random direction :: Have at it.
[20:38:16] <+[LtJgGrimm]> May have to get the scans to engineering so they know what to look for when they're going over things
[20:38:25] <@|DrCeja|> It's working..
[20:38:47] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Stares at the tricorder and at the floor, wishing she could do more::
[20:38:50] <+[EnsRicker]> :: Doesnt wait for a goodbye or good luck, just leaves, at a run::
[20:39:03] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::she nodded, watching the vitals:: So far, so good.
[20:39:27] <@|DrCeja|> ::Starts to prep two more hyposprays:: The stimulant should be only just enough to give them the strength..
[20:39:29] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> ROLLANDS' TRICORDER BEEPS INCESSANTLY - ARNET'S VITALS ARE IN THE TANK, HE'S ABOUT TO CRASH
[20:39:34] <+[EnsRicker]> +Rollands+ Commander, Im on my way to engineering to shut down all repicators on the ship. I think thats where its spreading. Just wanted to clear ith with you.
[20:39:42] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: Looks around :: So now what?
[20:39:50] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She took one:: I'll go to the bridge.
[20:40:02] <@|DrCeja|> Go!
[20:40:06] <+|EnsKellen|> ::Enters into Engineering again, and head for the console he was working at::
[20:40:19] <@LtCmdrRollands> +Ricker+ Whatever you've been working on, do it. ::Grabs the tricorder and frowns:: No, don't you dare do this!
[20:40:23] <@|DrCeja|> ::Administers the other hypospray to Aklar::
[20:40:35] <+[LtJgGrimm]> ::Thinks a minute:: Castleman, can you tell if that virus is naturally occuring or engineered?
[20:40:39] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::she stood infront of a console and hit the buttons necessary for another site-to-site. Nguyen was going to yell at her. She shimmered back onto the bridge::
[20:40:59] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Hears the transport but is looking between Arnet and the tricorder::
[20:41:06] <+[EnsRicker]> :: A little confused:: +Rollands+ Umm.. yes Ma'am, I think. Ricker Out.
[20:41:10] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: To Grimm :: Its obvious to me, that this thing has to be engineered.
[20:41:10] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She tossed it to Rollands:: Give to him now.
[20:41:24] <~[LtCastleman]> ::Looks to Ricker:: Is that something you can do from here?
[20:41:36] <~[LtCastleman]> ::Eyes Rayus warily:: We don't have to go turn each one off individually, right?
[20:41:39] <@|DrCeja|> ::Softly:: Come on Drogan..
[20:41:41] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Catches the hypospray and puts it to Arnet's neck, letting whatever was inside go::
[20:42:06] <@|FstLtAklar|> ::Drogan's eyes slowly opened. He drew in some long, deep breaths. They were still a little ragged.::
[20:42:14] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: shakes his head :: Nah, I sent Ricker to do that.
[20:42:19] <+[EnsRicker]> :: Grabs a TL:: Main Engineering, step on it.
[20:42:35] <@|DrCeja|> ::Touches his face gently:: That's it.
[20:42:45] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> ROLLAND'S TRICORDER STOPS BEEPING. ARNET'S VITALS ARE NOT GOOD, BUT THEY AREN'T DROPPING ANYMORE
[20:43:07] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Lets out a breath she'd been holding in:: I take it you all figured out what will help? ::To Jordan::
[20:43:16] <@|FstLtAklar|> ::He looked up, his eyes clearing a bit.:: Hello... Teagan...
[20:43:18] <+[EnsRicker]> :: Once there he sees Kellen:: Oh hey! We have to get all of the Replicators on this ship offline, now. Think you could help me with that?
[20:43:22] <@|DrCeja|> ::Pulls the overhead monitor to a convenient spot to check Drogan's vitals.::
[20:43:30] <+[LtJgGrimm]> If it is engineered, that means it probably didn't get here on its own
[20:43:37] <@|DrCeja|> ::Hears his voice and smiles.:: Hey you.
[20:43:46] <@|FstLtAklar|> What, uh, what happened?
[20:44:07] <~[LtCastleman]> Let's return to the bridge. It's only a matter of time before everyone can be cured, but in the meantime, we're most useful there.
[20:44:08] <+|EnsKellen|> ::Looks at Luc:: Sure, :: Gets up and moves to a wall console::
[20:44:15] <+Cmdr_Jordan> Ceja did ::She grinned::
[20:44:38] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Smiles softly:: Be glad you transported, or you may not have made it here. He was crashing.
[20:44:40] <+[EnsRicker]> :: Hurridly starts going section by section, stopping the power to all replicators::
[20:44:42] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> THE COLOR BEGINS TO RETURN TO ARNET'S SKIN
[20:44:58] <+[FstLtRayus]> Lo be it for me to look for the best in people, but perhaps one of the new crewmen worked with synthetic diseases or something, and brought it aboard by accident.
[20:45:02] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Notices the color change in Arnet:: That looks much better.
[20:45:10] <+Cmdr_Jordan> Oh I wasn't going to wait. As infuriating as Arnet is, he's still...Arnet. ::She chuckled::
[20:45:14] <@CmdrArnet> ACTION> REPLICATORS START GOING OFFLINE AS RICKER AND KELLEN GET TO WORK
[20:45:15] <@|FstLtAklar|> ::He reached over and grabbed her wrist lightly.:: Thanks.
[20:45:20] <@|DrCeja|> I think you ate something that disagreed with you.
[20:45:21] <+[LtJgGrimm]> If it was an accident, I"ll be very pleased
[20:45:43] <+[FstLtRayus]> Until we get new evidence thats what I am going with at least.
[20:45:45] <+|EnsKellen|> ::Looks to Luc:: Why the Replicators?::
[20:45:56] <@|FstLtAklar|> Oh? I ate a fear-based morphogenic pathogen?
[20:46:10] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Glances to Jordan:: We probably should get him to sickbay at some point. Or are Ceja's hands full down there?
[20:46:33] <@CmdrArnet> ::eyes flutter open:: Oi...
[20:46:36] <@|DrCeja|> ::Checks his scans again:: Basically. Isn't medical science a wonderful thing?
[20:46:38] -!- [EnsRicker] is now known as |EnsRicker|
[20:46:48] <@|FstLtAklar|> ::He paused, trying to sit up.:: What about Doctor Arnet?
[20:46:52] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Puts a hand on Arnet's shoulder as he stirs:: Easy now.
[20:46:53] <+|EnsRicker|> Thats how the virus is spreading.
[20:47:01] <@CmdrArnet> Am I dead?
[20:47:16] <@|DrCeja|> Lie down.
[20:47:17] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Shakes her head:: Almost were, but you're still with us.
[20:47:22] <+|EnsKellen|> ::contenues shutting off the replicators:: Where did it start?
[20:47:34] <@|DrCeja|> +Jordan+ Jordan? Report please?
[20:47:55] <+|EnsRicker|> :: Hits buttons in a mad fury:: I have no idea. Funny how this is all like riding a bike...
[20:48:14] <+[LtJgGrimm]> We gotta figure out where this came from and how. We'll have to get a workup of the newest additions and see what comes up on that end.
[20:48:24] <@|FstLtAklar|> ::He did as Ceja instructed him.::
[20:48:39] <+Cmdr_Jordan> +Ceja+ Arnet is now awake and symptoms are fading fast.
[20:48:45] <+|EnsKellen|> Once an Engineerer, always an Engineer
[20:48:48] <@|DrCeja|> ::Touches her fingers to the inside of Aklar's wrist, feeling his pulse.::
[20:49:06] <+Cmdr_Jordan> Arnet, if you are dead..then you are...in heaven because I'm here! ::She grinned::
[20:49:19] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Chuckles slightly to Jordan's comment::
[20:49:23] <+LtBlackburnAFK> ((Im back!))
[20:49:29] <@|DrCeja|> +Jordan+ Thank you. When he's up to being brought in, please get him down to sickbay.
[20:49:32] <@|FstLtAklar|> ::He looked up at her.:: The good Doctor was actually... concerned about me.
[20:49:37] <+[FstLtRayus]> (( Lol, welcome back ))
[20:50:23] <+|EnsRicker|> :: Smiles:: I guess so. But dont think that Im movig back down here. The bridge is nice.
[20:50:25] <@|DrCeja|> ::To Drogan:: Of course he was. He likes you.
[20:50:34] <+|EnsRicker|> And they have comfier chairs
[20:50:36] <@CmdrArnet> ::looks between the two:: Really? The standards for heaven are that low?
[20:50:53] <@|FstLtAklar|> ::He nodded.:: So it seems. But I was quite touched by it.
[20:50:54] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Frowns and shakes her head:: Yeah, he's back alright.
[20:50:59] <+|EnsRicker|> ((lol. Yep! Hes back!!))
[20:50:59] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: Nods :: And we should still check the cargo bay at some point. Maybe this thing could have originated from a new container. One I dont know about that is.
[20:51:19] <+|EnsKellen|> ::Starts looking back.:: Wouldn't want you to, it's nice and epty with out you. ::Smiles a bit as he moved faster::
[20:51:26] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She sighed:: I liked him better when he was unconcious. That's okay, Ceja gets to poke and prod him for my retribution.
[20:51:36] <+[LtJgGrimm]> Would be best to wear EV suits while doing so, just in case
[20:51:38] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::To Arnet:: Think you're up to sitting up?
[20:51:56] <@CmdrArnet> Oh Counselor, you know I love you. ::to Rollands:: I believe so. ::painfully sits up::
[20:51:57] <@|FstLtAklar|> ::He took her hand.:: So... how did you cure us?
[20:51:58] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: Nods :: Of Course.
[20:52:26] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Helps him up:: Remind me not to think anymore about how my brother died...that wasn't a pretty thing to watch.
[20:52:28] <@CmdrArnet> ::smacks his lips:: Is that desoxyn I taste?
[20:52:33] <+|EnsRicker|> :: Hits buttons in rythum with his words:: And. That. Is. It. All done here. +Rollands+ Commander, all replicators are offline. Its going to be combat rations for a week or so but we should make it out of this one.
[20:52:51] <@|DrCeja|> Pieces of a puzzle. Find one part, add another.
[20:53:06] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Had almost forgotten what engineering was doing:: +Ricker+ Thank you, ensign. Better send out the message across the ship.
[20:53:27] -!- LtBlackburnAFK is now known as LtBlackburn
[20:53:30] <+|EnsKellen|> ::Turns to Luc:: So what about the Voles?
[20:54:01] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Shrugs at the desoxyn question, looking to Jordan::
[20:54:02] <@|DrCeja|> ::Quietly:: And I had a pressing reason to think like an engineer for a bit while I did that.
[20:54:03] <@|FstLtAklar|> Thta's, uh, not an answer. ::he winked.::
[20:54:06] <+LtBlackburn> ::walking into Engineering and hearing Luc:: Combat Rations? Ah dang it....
[20:54:37] <+|EnsKellen|> ::Looks over to Blackburn:: Where you been?
[20:54:39] <@CmdrArnet> ::pulls himself into a standing position::
[20:54:43] <@|DrCeja|> You want to know the medications?
[20:54:47] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: Looks at Grimm and Castleman :: I would say the crew definitely needs a good slice of pie after today.
[20:54:48] <+LtBlackburn> Guess Im going to have to whip out the cooktop again....
[20:54:49] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::Se nooded to Arnet:: Yes, it's desoxyn. Oh you love me? Really? ::She leaned down and puckered up her lips in front of Arnet::
[20:55:08] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Stands up as well:: Not to quickly. ::Rolls her eyes at Jordan::
[20:55:36] <+|EnsRicker|> I happen to know that Ensign Falco was feeding the Voles in his off time. He said he couldnt stand mistreating an animal no matter how annoying. Thats probably how they caught it.
[20:55:40] <@CmdrArnet> Don't get me wrong, you are still irritating as .. you know what? We are going to have this conversation after I've gotten some rest.
[20:55:40] <+LtBlackburn> My quarters. I was.... relieving some stress.
[20:55:42] <@|FstLtAklar|> I'm just curious. I find long-winded medical devisions alluring.
[20:55:50] <@|FstLtAklar|> descriptions*
[20:55:58] <+[LtJgGrimm]> ::Thinking a bit:: Not really in the mood for pie actually, it's not going to be fun to have to tell all these families of the deceased
[20:56:01] <@|DrCeja|> Crixivan, antiviral. Thisthixene, antipsychotic. Desoxyn. Central Nervous System Stimulant.
[20:56:08] <+Cmdr_Jordan> :She chuckled again:: Sorry, had to. Moral imperative.
[20:56:20] <+|EnsKellen|> So Falco is to blame?
[20:56:26] <+[FstLtRayus]> :: Nods :: This is true, but offering them pie is a great way to break the ice.
[20:56:26] <@LtCmdrRollands> That'll be an interesting conversation. Ceja wants you down in sickbay when you're up for it though.
[20:56:35] <+|EnsRicker|> For the Voles at least.
[20:56:37] <+LtBlackburn> Falco was feeding the Voles?!
[20:56:44] <@CmdrArnet> Then what are we waiting for? You know I would feel better in sickbay.
[20:56:48] <@|DrCeja|> Of sorts. The central nervous system part. I needed to give you a bit of a kick.
[20:56:50] <+LtBlackburn> I knew I hated him....
[20:57:03] <@CmdrArnet> PAUSE SIM
Image

"Oh Bother." Said The Borg. "We've assimilated Pooh."
User avatar
Tavey
Admiral
Admiral
 
Posts: 2891
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:31 pm
Location: Middle of some mountains. Canada.

Re: Sim Log: Hypocondria Part II.

Postby Tavey » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:55 am

[20:57:09] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Paused::
[20:57:10] <+[LtJgGrimm]> ::Paused::
[20:57:10] <@|DrCeja|> ::Paused::
[20:57:11] <+[FstLtRayus]> ::Paused::
[20:57:13] <@|FstLtAklar|> ::paused.::
[20:57:14] <+LtBlackburn> :: paused::
[20:57:16] <+|EnsKellen|> ::Paused::
[20:57:17] <+|EnsRicker|> :: Paused::
[20:57:19] <+LtCmdrMelina> ::Paused::
[20:57:24] <@CmdrArnet> Sorry, but Blackburn's line was just too good not to end on!
[20:57:29] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::paused::
[20:57:36] <@CmdrArnet> ATTENTION ON DECK!
[20:57:37] <+[FstLtRayus]> ::AA::
[20:57:37] <+|EnsKellen|> ::AA::
[20:57:40] <@|DrCeja|> ::AA::
[20:57:41] <+LtCmdrMelina> ::AA::
[20:57:41] <+[LtJgGrimm]> ::AA::
[20:57:42] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::AA::
[20:57:42] <@|FstLtAklar|> ::AA::
[20:57:44] <+LtBlackburn> ::AA::
[20:57:46] <+|EnsRicker|> ::AA::
[20:57:53] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::AA::
[20:58:16] -!- You're now known as AdmWarp
[20:58:18] <~AdmWarp> FALCO!
[20:58:24] <@|DrCeja|> ::Shakes fist::
[20:58:33] <@LtCmdrRollands> Darn you, Falco!
[20:58:40] <@|FstLtAklar|> Just another of his crimes.
[20:58:43] -!- |EnsRicker| is now known as EnsRicker
[20:58:44] <+|EnsKellen|> mahony moment
[20:58:47] <~AdmWarp> I think we're going to need to send a decontamination team to his quarters... And send him through some reeducation.
[20:59:04] <~AdmWarp> Anyway, great sim, folks!
[20:59:05] -!- |EnsKellen| is now known as EnsKellen
[20:59:05] <+LtBlackburn> Can I lead that Reeducation?
[20:59:11] <~AdmWarp> In classic Arnet style, we've finished a bit early!
[20:59:15] -!- [FstLtRayus] is now known as FstLtRayus
[20:59:18] <~AdmWarp> So we'll let you go early!
[20:59:52] <@|FstLtAklar|> Woo. Early Dismissal.
[20:59:54] <~AdmWarp> Or... Did I forget something? :)
[21:00:00] <~AdmWarp> No pestering! Very nice.
[21:00:01] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ROFL
[21:00:03] <@LtCmdrRollands> Beat me to saying something...
[21:00:09] <~AdmWarp> We have some business to attend to this evening!
[21:00:20] <@CmdrArnet> We do love ::Sam Eagle voice:: BUSINESS
[21:00:24] <~AdmWarp> ::Walks up to the front of the room:: Arnet, would you like to do the honors?
[21:00:34] <+LtBlackburn> :: sighs in disappointment::
[21:00:36] <@CmdrArnet> ::with an evil smile:: Would I ever!
[21:00:45] <@LtCmdrRollands> Arnet with an evil smile...that can't be good.
[21:00:55] <@|FstLtAklar|> They're finally opening that Subway Sandwhich Shop on Deck 5?
[21:00:57] <@CmdrArnet> ::coughs loudly:: Mr. Kellen! Front and center!
[21:01:05] <+LtBlackburn> Looks like yorik is getting a friend tonight!
[21:01:25] <+FstLtRayus> :: Stares Kellen down ::
[21:01:29] <+EnsKellen> ::Walks forward::
[21:01:48] <~AdmWarp> Mister Kellen... Do you know why you're here?
[21:01:55] <~AdmWarp> ::Under his breath:: Aside from the fact that Arnet finished early.
[21:02:08] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Smiles and sneaks off to the trunk of items and starts to dig them out::
[21:02:15] <+EnsKellen> is it the Klingon swimming mags i brought on bord?
[21:02:24] <+FstLtRayus> (( Lmfao ))
[21:02:37] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ...oh boy
[21:02:37] <@CmdrArnet> Klingon what now?
[21:02:46] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Raises an eyebrow::
[21:02:55] <+FstLtRayus> :: Coughs :: Klingon nudie mags, Sir.
[21:03:05] <~AdmWarp> I don't even...
[21:03:17] <~AdmWarp> No.
[21:03:20] <@CmdrArnet> You might want to add that to the bottom of the list, sir
[21:03:21] <+EnsKellen> Oh
[21:03:22] <~AdmWarp> Though that's a good charge to add. ::Jots it down::
[21:03:31] <~AdmWarp> Mister Kellen, you are here to answer the following charges!
[21:05:03] <~AdmWarp> 1. That in the time you've been a member of the sim, though you've had some interruptions from time to time, you've added a... "friendly" Klingon face to our engineering crew, helping them work miracles on a variety of missions!
[21:05:15] <@|DrCeja|> ::To Aklar:: He's digging himself in further..
[21:05:40] <@|FstLtAklar|> You'd have thought you couldn't get any lower.
[21:05:49] <+LtBlackburn> Dang Klingon taking my thunder....
[21:06:08] <+FstLtRayus> :: Shakes his head :: I loathe this guy...
[21:06:13] <~AdmWarp> 2. That in that time, you've managed to get your character into some decidedly non-engineering situations and handle them with aplomb!
[21:06:16] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Starts to pass out the items from the trunk::
[21:06:20] <~AdmWarp> 3. THAT YOU BROUGHT KLINGON NUDIE MAGS ABOARD MY SHIP.
[21:06:22] <~AdmWarp> How do you plead?
[21:06:35] <+Cmdr_Jordan> Wait til you see him in high heels, sir.
[21:06:39] <@|DrCeja|> ::Winces:: That last one was strident..
[21:06:39] <+LtBlackburn> HE DID WHAT?!
[21:06:58] <+EnsKellen> Well I can get you some mags too Sir., so giulty?
[21:07:11] <@CmdrArnet> Add bribery to that list, sir
[21:07:21] <~AdmWarp> The charges just keep piling up...
[21:07:23] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She snickered, taking a n itme out of the trunk::
[21:07:24] <@|DrCeja|> ::Takes one of the items that Rollands is passing around, and primes it::
[21:07:25] <~AdmWarp> Guilty!
[21:07:26] <+LtBlackburn> Klingon Warrior male in High heels? Thats nightmare inducing.
[21:07:42] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Shakes head:: Shouldn't be doing that. ::Finishes passing out the items and smiles, preping her own::
[21:07:45] <~AdmWarp> Mister Kellen, these are truly grievous crimes, and there is only one way to rectify them.
[21:07:51] <~AdmWarp> ::Looks to Arnet, expectantly::
[21:07:57] <+FstLtRayus> :: takes one of the Items ::
[21:08:12] <@CmdrArnet> Oh what, me?
[21:08:14] <@CmdrArnet> Right, right!
[21:08:33] <+EnsKellen> ::looks at Arnet::
[21:08:34] <+LtBlackburn> ::accesses the transporters for special treatment of his crew member::
[21:08:37] <@CmdrArnet> Mr. Kellen! Given your startling confession, we have no choice but declare you guilty! Are you ready for the punishment?
[21:08:46] <@|FstLtAklar|> ::Drogan deftly hides his own stash of Klingon erotica.::
[21:09:01] <+FstLtRayus> :: The same goes for Rayus ::
[21:09:04] <+EnsKellen> Yes Sir.
[21:09:31] <@CmdrArnet> Then it's with a heavy heart that I must ::pause for dramatic effect:: promote you to the rank of Lieutenant with all the privileges thereof!
[21:09:36] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::she raised a brow at Drogan, but prepared her weapon. Waiting::
[21:09:49] <@CmdrArnet> ::produces a small box with an extra pip:: Congratulations, Lieutenant
[21:10:01] <~AdmWarp> ::Inches back from Kellen as Arnet pips him::
[21:10:09] <@|FstLtAklar|> The articles are very good, Counselor.
[21:10:10] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Takes aim::
[21:10:13] <+FstLtRayus> :: Aims ::
[21:10:16] <@|DrCeja|> ::Aims::
[21:10:16] <@|FstLtAklar|> ::Takes aim.::
[21:10:26] <+Cmdr_Jordan> I'm sure they are, Drogan. ::She smirked, and aimed::
[21:10:35] <+LtBlackburn> ((Whoah? Full Lt?))
[21:10:40] <@|DrCeja|> ::Chuckles at Drogan::
[21:10:48] <+LtBlackburn> ((straight from ensign?))
[21:10:51] <~AdmWarp> <<Err, Arnet?>>
[21:10:53] <@CmdrArnet> Oh wait ... Lieutenant, Junior Grade
[21:10:59] <@CmdrArnet> ::Looks at Warp:: And you actually let me do this?
[21:11:06] <@CmdrArnet> I'm a doctor, not an emcee!
[21:11:07] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Chuckles::
[21:11:18] <~AdmWarp> ::Under his breath:: You just did that to ensure I take the next one...
[21:11:37] <+FstLtRayus> :: Prepares to fire ::
[21:11:39] <@CmdrArnet> Anyway, you are whatever rank you are supposed to be. Take this pip while I get behind this forcefield. Good luck!
[21:11:47] <@CmdrArnet> Ladies and gentlement, LtJG Kellen!
[21:11:52] <~AdmWarp> Lieutenant J.G. Kellen, you may assume your new rank!
[21:11:52] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She unleashed a torrent of purple liquid into the vacinity of one Lt Jt Kellen::
[21:11:55] <+FstLtRayus> :: Fires relentlessly ::
[21:12:06] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Fires the orange liquid at Kellen::
[21:12:08] <+Cmdr_Jordan> Lt Jg**
[21:12:21] <@|DrCeja|> ::Fires a bright pink stream of liquid at Kellen::
[21:12:22] -!- EnsKellen is now known as LtJgKellen
[21:12:41] <~AdmWarp> Congratulations, Mister Kellen!
[21:12:59] <+LtBlackburn> ::activates the transporters and dumps gallon after gallon of green gatorade on Kellen::
[21:13:00] <~AdmWarp> And... I think that's all, folks!
[21:13:01] <+LtJgKellen> Thankyou Sir. what is this stuff?
[21:13:04] <+EnsRicker> :: Fires Prune Juice at the new promotee!
[21:13:17] <@|DrCeja|> Mostly Gatorade. Er.. I think.
[21:13:21] <+Cmdr_Jordan> You don't want to know, Kellen. You don't want to know.
[21:13:22] <+LtBlackburn> Prune juice Ricker? Wrong ammo
[21:13:25] <+FstLtRayus> :: Gives Ricker a slow clap :: That was brilliant.
[21:13:28] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She nudged Ceja:: Hush you.
[21:13:37] <+LtCmdrMelina> Kellen, if it's yellow . . . RUN!
[21:13:41] <~AdmWarp> ACTION> RICKER'S STREAM OF PRUNE JUICE TURNS INTO PRUNE-FLAVORED GATORADE IN MIDAIR AS IT CROSSES THE STAGE THRESHOLD.
[21:13:45] <@CmdrArnet> Just give the word and I'll dismiss them, sir
[21:13:45] <@|DrCeja|> Note the I think part of that?
[21:13:48] <@LtCmdrRollands> Prune juice? Jeez...
[21:13:56] <@|DrCeja|> That's going to stain.
[21:14:09] <+LtBlackburn> :: signals warp and walks up to him and whispers in his ear::
[21:14:11] <+LtJgKellen> the drink of warriors
[21:14:19] <@LtCmdrRollands> Glad I'm not under that.
[21:14:21] <~AdmWarp> ::Raises an eyebrow at Blackburn, then frowns::
[21:14:50] <+Cmdr_Jordan> Still ::she chuckled at Ceja::
[21:14:54] <~AdmWarp> Apparently I'm quite forgetful tonight, as we have a DEMOTION for the evening!
[21:15:01] <@CmdrArnet> A what now?
[21:15:04] <@LtCmdrRollands> What?
[21:15:04] <~AdmWarp> Wait, I'm not supposed to give that away this early.
[21:15:10] <~AdmWarp> Mister Ricker, front and center!
[21:15:11] <+LtJgKellen> what?
[21:15:19] <+EnsRicker> Oh no.... Not again....
[21:15:22] <@CmdrArnet> Oh. Snap
[21:15:29] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ...Cadet Ricker?
[21:15:33] <+FstLtRayus> Uh oh. Spaghettios.
[21:15:39] <+LtJgKellen> ::Steps down::
[21:15:40] <@|DrCeja|> Oh my.
[21:15:41] <+LtBlackburn> Do we use prune juice for demotions?
[21:15:42] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Raises an eyebrow:: Demotion...doesn't sound right.
[21:15:43] <~AdmWarp> Jean-Luc Ricker... ::Begins to pace::
[21:15:45] <+EnsRicker> :: Lowers his head and walks forward:: What did I do this time?
[21:16:00] <@|DrCeja|> ::To Jordan:: More a case of what didn't he do?
[21:16:17] <@CmdrArnet> What did you ... ? What did you ...? ::looks steamed:: What HAVEN'T you done?
[21:16:26] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Warp:: Can you believe the nerve of this guy?
[21:16:29] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::She shrugged:: He's a young male. And not enough blood to keep two ... nevermind.
[21:16:34] <@LtCmdrRollands> Arnet has some interesting faces tonight...
[21:16:35] <+EnsRicker> :: chuckles just a little:: I still have some ideas
[21:16:54] <~AdmWarp> ::Stops pacing, then leans over to Arnet:: <q> You seem to feel strongly on the matter, Tom. Also, that pip thing didn't work out so well, so...
[21:16:56] <@|FstLtAklar|> For demotions. We throw Blackburns at people.
[21:17:06] <+LtBlackburn> WHAT?
[21:17:13] <@CmdrArnet> I will recuse myself then
[21:17:13] <+FstLtRayus> :: Nods :: Its true.
[21:17:14] <~AdmWarp> ::Hands Arnet the PADD of charges:: Ensign Ricker, our first officer will read your charges!
[21:17:16] <@LtCmdrRollands> I don't think that's right, Aklar.
[21:17:52] <@CmdrArnet> Right then! ::clears throat:: Mr. Ricker - here are the charges against you
[21:18:11] <+LtJgKellen> What could be so bad that he would lose Ensign?
[21:18:14] <@CmdrArnet> 1) Your haircut - I mean what's up with that?
[21:18:33] <@CmdrArnet> 2) You have treated the crew to a variety of logs, many of them joint logs, in the past several weeks
[21:18:41] <@|DrCeja|> Tsk.
[21:18:50] <@CmdrArnet> 3) You call those ears?
[21:18:50] <+FstLtRayus> :: whispers to Kellen :: He cant fly straight, and scratched the ships rocking paint job.
[21:19:02] <+EnsRicker> :: Looks confused and runs his hand through his hair::
[21:19:02] <+Cmdr_Jordan> 4) You called the women on this ship....OLD.
[21:19:04] <+LtBlackburn> Can I call out some charges too?
[21:19:16] <@CmdrArnet> 4) You have revived the Potemkin trivia contest - even if you don't give the XO the leeway he deseres
[21:19:19] <@CmdrArnet> deserves even
[21:19:30] <@CmdrArnet> 5) What the counselor said. Bad move
[21:19:39] <~AdmWarp> You know, let's open up the floor. I think this case is particularly egregious.
[21:19:43] <@LtCmdrRollands> Others calling out charges, that's a bit new. ::Eyes Arnet:: No one gets leeway ::Smirks::
[21:19:44] <+LtBlackburn> You broke the ship on your first shift as helmsman!
[21:19:52] <~AdmWarp> 6) You have developed a unique character who is rather... hard to ignore.
[21:19:53] <+FstLtRayus> Hear hear!
[21:19:54] <@CmdrArnet> Blackburn does have a point
[21:20:05] <@CmdrArnet> 7) You keep showing up!
[21:20:13] <@CmdrArnet> 8) What Blackburn said
[21:20:22] <@LtCmdrRollands> He's extremely early at that!
[21:20:23] <~AdmWarp> 9) You send us plot ideas! It's scandalous!
[21:20:24] <+LtBlackburn> YOU PUT 85 YEAR OLD WRINKLY WOMEN IN MY HOLOSUITE PROGRAM!!!
[21:20:32] <@|DrCeja|> A lot of charges...
[21:20:42] <+Cmdr_Jordan> This is airlock worthy
[21:20:42] <+LtJgKellen> ew
[21:20:48] <@CmdrArnet> I don't think we've had a case the egregious in some time!
[21:20:58] <+LtBlackburn> AND THEY WERENT WEARING ANY CLOTHES!!!!!
[21:20:59] <+EnsRicker> Get it right Blackburn, I put 80 year old male strippers in your holodeck!
[21:21:02] <@LtCmdrRollands> I have to agree.
[21:21:05] <@CmdrArnet> ::Looks to Warp:: I think it's time.
[21:21:11] <+LtJgKellen> he pooped him self once
[21:21:13] <~AdmWarp> Very well.
[21:21:13] <+LtBlackburn> NOOOO!!!!! :: passes out::
[21:21:15] <@|DrCeja|> ::To Jordan:: AND he keeps going..
[21:21:25] <~AdmWarp> Ensign Ricker...
[21:21:29] <~AdmWarp> Jean-Luc Ricker...
[21:21:41] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Audience:: Quiet! The sentencing has begun!
[21:21:47] <~AdmWarp> ::Crosses his arms and stares at the man:: HOW DO YOU PLEAD?
[21:21:56] <+LtBlackburn> :: Stands somehow suddenly wearing a grim reaper robe::
[21:22:02] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::to Ceja:: We have rotten fruit right for this?
[21:22:06] <@|FstLtAklar|> Won't someone rid me of this troublesome Ricker?
[21:22:12] <+EnsRicker> May I consult my legal counsel about this?
[21:22:16] <@|DrCeja|> ::Passes over the ammo to Jordan::
[21:22:17] <+LtBlackburn> ::holds out a hand and suddenly a scythe is in it::
[21:22:24] <@|DrCeja|> Tsk, a second time..
[21:22:27] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Coughs:: That never works...
[21:22:46] <@CmdrArnet> NO! Do not wait for the legal translation, answer the question!
[21:22:46] <+LtBlackburn> ::raises the other hand and summons turrets from the deck::
[21:22:46] <~AdmWarp> Only if you can do so in five...
[21:22:48] <~AdmWarp> four...
[21:22:50] <~AdmWarp> three...
[21:22:53] <~AdmWarp> two...
[21:22:55] <+EnsRicker> I guess I have no choice but to plead guilty.
[21:22:55] <~AdmWarp> one...
[21:23:08] <@CmdrArnet> Guilty - of EVERYTHING!
[21:23:09] <~AdmWarp> ::To Arnet:: I like it when they resign themselves to their fates.
[21:23:19] <+EnsRicker> But I wont apologize either.
[21:23:46] <~AdmWarp> Mister Ricker, I have no choice but to sentence you to...
[21:23:50] <@CmdrArnet> Then we have no choice sir. Deliver the sentence
[21:23:51] <+LtBlackburn> The Penelty is death!!!!
[21:24:00] <@|DrCeja|> And a third tsk to take you over this dread threshold.
[21:24:05] <~AdmWarp> ::Produces a box:: A promotion, to the rank of Lieutenant, Junior Grade. ::Opens the box::
[21:24:05] <+LtBlackburn> ::raises the scyth::
[21:24:15] <@LtCmdrRollands> Put that away, Blackburn.
[21:24:28] <@CmdrArnet> That's right! A promo- wait, what?
[21:24:30] <~AdmWarp> ::Removes the gold-and-black pip contained within:: With all the rights and privileges afforded an officer of that rank.
[21:24:35] <+LtBlackburn> ::to Rollo:: Can I keep the Turrets at least?
[21:24:36] <+FstLtRayus> :: Gets sadddend :: I was hoping we would keel haul him.
[21:24:49] <~AdmWarp> ::Pips him:: Congratulations, Mister Ricker... And remember the lessons taught here today.
[21:24:50] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Shakes head::
[21:24:55] <~AdmWarp> ::Leaps back:: Lieutenant J.G. Ricker, everyone!
[21:24:57] <+EnsRicker> :: Sticks out his neck for the new pips::
[21:25:04] <@|DrCeja|> ::Aims::
[21:25:08] <@CmdrArnet> ::jumps back as well::
[21:25:10] <@|FstLtAklar|> You know, Mr. Blackburn, a psychologist would say there's some form of... compensation going on here.
[21:25:11] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Takes aim yet again::
[21:25:14] <+Cmdr_Jordan> ::she prepared her weapon, and opened fired with a wave of mini-marshmallows::
[21:25:18] <~AdmWarp> You may assume your new rank!
[21:25:23] -!- EnsRicker is now known as LtJgRicker
[21:25:25] <@|FstLtAklar|> ::He readied his supersoaker.::
[21:25:36] <+LtBlackburn> ACTION> A STRANGE HUMMING RESOUNDS FROM THE DECK AS FOUR TURRETS RISE
[21:25:37] <@LtCmdrRollands> ::Fires mini marshmallows as well this time::
[21:26:31] <@|DrCeja|> ::Fires an odd green looking liquid, scented vaguely of apples at Ricker::
[21:26:41] <+LtBlackburn> ACTION> THE TURRETS WINE AS THEY CHARGE AND THEN FIRE MASSIVE PRESSURIZED STREAMS OF BLUE, GREEN, RED, AND PURPLE GATORADE AT RICKER!!!
[21:26:51] <@CmdrArnet> ::leans over to Warp:: I think I see illegal use of an ACTION power
[21:26:58] <+FstLtRayus> :: Throws pies, at Ricker ::
[21:27:03] <~AdmWarp> Blackburn...
[21:27:07] <~AdmWarp> ACTION> BLACKBURN'S ACTION POWER IS REVOKED.
[21:27:18] <+LtBlackburn> But you said I could!
[21:27:21] <+LtJgKellen> ::looks at Rayus:: Pies?
[21:27:25] <~AdmWarp> Become one with the ::, Lieutenant.
[21:27:39] <@|DrCeja|> Quote of the day above.
[21:27:41] <@LtCmdrRollands> First one gets Gatorade, second gets whatever we choose.
[21:27:47] <+FstLtRayus> Pies are the gift that everyone wants.
[21:28:00] <@LtCmdrRollands> Yes, quote of the day for sure!
[21:28:03] <@|DrCeja|> Find the :: zen ?
[21:28:07] <+LtBlackburn> ::Laughs evily at his preprepared turrets::
[21:28:16] <+LtJgRicker> Not in my face....:: Rubs the pips:: I dont want to get these babies dirty.
[21:28:19] <~AdmWarp> :: good. _ bad.
[21:28:32] <@LtCmdrRollands> Haha
[21:28:33] <+FstLtRayus> lol
[21:28:37] <+Cmdr_Jordan> Congrats and goodnight (I need to sleep)
[21:28:39] <~AdmWarp> Now! I do believe we've stretched on for a full half hour after Arnet's hard-won early ending. ;)
[21:28:40] <+LtJgKellen> why is _ bad?
[21:28:46] <@|DrCeja|> G'night Jordan!
[21:28:47] <~AdmWarp> So we'll call it an evening!
[21:28:50] <@LtCmdrRollands> Night Jordan!
[21:28:54] <@CmdrArnet> Oh thank merciful heavens
[21:28:56] <~AdmWarp> Bloody Doctor, cut 'em loose please!
[21:29:03] <@CmdrArnet> DISMISSED - WITH THANKS!
[21:29:08] <+Cmdr_Jordan> BEHAVE BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_______________________________________________
Image

"Oh Bother." Said The Borg. "We've assimilated Pooh."
User avatar
Tavey
Admiral
Admiral
 
Posts: 2891
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:31 pm
Location: Middle of some mountains. Canada.


Return to USS Potemkin

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


cron