Sim Log: Hypochondria

Simming since 1994 this is widely regarded as one of the most successful sims in history. Taking place on an Akira class vessel the Potemkin crew lives through the greatest sim experiences available.

Moderator: [Sim] Potemkin - Hosts

Sim Log: Hypochondria

Postby Kris » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:19 am

01[21:03] <+LtCmdrRollands> =/\= ATTENTION ON DECK =/\=
[21:03] <+LtJgGrimm> ::AA::
[21:03] <+DrCeja> ::AA::
[21:03] <+praxjarvin> ::AA::
[21:03] <+Jay> ::AA::
[21:03] <+EnsKellen> ::AA::
03[21:03] * praxjarvin is now known as FstLtAklar
[21:03] <+Dr_Novar> ::Stands Quietly::
[21:03] <@CmdrArnet> ((Uniforms please!))
[21:03] <+FstLtRayus> ::AA::
[21:03] <+EnsRicker> ::AA::
03[21:03] * Jay is now known as LtBlackburn
[21:03] <+EnsHal> ::AA::
[21:04] <@CmdrArnet> Right then! Good evening everyone and welcome to another thrilling adventure on the USS Potemkin!
[21:04] <+LtCmdrMelina> ::AA::
[21:04] <@CmdrArnet> I hope <insert weather chatter here>. Man, what won’t that <relevant weather topic> do next?
[21:05] <+FstLtAklar> Godzilla.
[21:05] <+Dr_Novar> Looks like a good movie...
[21:05] <+EnsKellen> GORGERRA!
[21:05] <@CmdrArnet> Before we get started, let’s take a moment to recognize a new addition to our crew!
[21:05] <+DrCeja> Welcome Hal!
[21:05] <@CmdrArnet> Mr. Hal Endor is joining us in engineering. Welcome Ensign!
01[21:05] <+LtCmdrRollands> Welcome!
[21:06] <+LtJgGrimm> You poor bas...::Coughs:: Welcome aboard!
01[21:06] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Smacks Grimm::
[21:06] <+EnsHal> Thank you, sir. It's an honor to be assigned here
[21:06] <+FstLtAklar> Welcome aboard!
[21:06] <@CmdrArnet> Ms. Rollands! We do not smack!
[21:06] <@CmdrArnet> We thwap. Get it right.
[21:06] <+EnsRicker> Yeah cuz lord knows we dont need anymore security officers. the ones we have are already overzealous
[21:06] <+FstLtAklar> -\\//
01[21:06] <+LtCmdrRollands> He's my husband sitting across the room, I smacked him.
[21:06] <+FstLtRayus> :: Raises his hand :: Guilty as charged.
01[21:06] <+LtCmdrRollands> :) But noted for the future.
[21:06] <+DrCeja> We thwap with intention at that.
[21:07] <+Dr_Novar> Engineering just isn't the same since Tora left...
[21:07] <@CmdrArnet> You are joining a long list of distinguished engineers. Some of them we actually liked. So, once again, welcome aboard!
[21:07] <+LtJgGrimm> So we like to shoot stuff...it's our job
[21:07] <+LtBlackburn> And Huzzah for another Engineer! There are now three musketeers!
[21:07] <+EnsKellen> again
[21:07] <+DrCeja> It’s pretty simple. You shoot things. Engineering fixes things. Novar and I fix people. Science figures out what happened.
[21:07] <@CmdrArnet> Yes, yes Mr. Novar. We all miss Tora something terribly. The mek’leth/engineer ration dropped horribly when he left.
[21:08] <+Dr_Novar> In that order...
01[21:08] <+LtCmdrRollands> Gee, thanks for that, Ceja.
[21:08] <@CmdrArnet> Right then!
[21:08] <+DrCeja> <<It’s a compliment Rollo>>
[21:08] <@CmdrArnet> With the formalities out of the way, let’s jump into tonight’s simming shall we?
[21:08] <+LtBlackburn> Ricker was too afraid that the blood would show up on his uniform so now he wears red
[21:08] <+EnsKellen> i don't know how i feel about that
01[21:08] <+LtCmdrRollands> Guys...pay attention please!
[21:08] <+FstLtAklar> I’m pretty sure I’m the last engineer anyone liked. ;-)
[21:08] <+EnsRicker> Ricker feels that red is more his color and made a fashion choice
[21:09] <@CmdrArnet> So, without further ado, I turn the floor over to …. well me!
[21:09] <+EnsKellen> ...
[21:09] <+FstLtAklar> (Whoa… that lagged quite a bit, didn’t it?)
01[21:09] <+LtCmdrRollands> (It sure did!)
[21:09] <@CmdrArnet> ::clears throat::
[21:09] <+Dr_Novar> ((No, not really...))
[21:09] <@CmdrArnet> Tonight’s Sim: Hypochondria
[21:09] <@CmdrArnet> Plot by: The Bloody Doctor/XO
[21:09] <+Dr_Novar> ((We did have a netslip on Tuesday,though...))
[21:10] <@CmdrArnet> SD: 67338.2 (May 4, 2390 at 1000 Hours)
[21:11] <@CmdrArnet> So, after our last trip to Benatar ((waits for all jokes to stop)) our fearless CMO decided to flex her muscles a bit and pulled out a random clause in Starfleet codes.
[21:11] <+DrCeja> <<About time you lot took me seriousl.y>>
[21:12] <@CmdrArnet> She has called for a complete medical examination of all personnel aboard. Just a routine check-up, but manditory
[21:12] <+EnsKellen> ((...))
02[21:12] * +DrCeja (~tavey@MagicStar-5AC31B99.ek.shawcable.net) Quit (Disintegrated: DrCeja)
[21:12] <+Dr_Novar> ((Overtime))
01[21:12] <+LtCmdrRollands> ((Uhoh!))
[21:12] <+LtJgGrimm> ((Oh God no.......))
[21:12] <+LtCmdrMelina> (And we lost her, LOL)
[21:12] <+LtJgGrimm> ((::Wipes brow:: Whew, a close one there))
[21:12] <@CmdrArnet> In that vein, the Potemkin has figuratively pulled to the side of the road (came to stop) for a few days while the entire crew is examined.
[21:12] <+EnsKellen> ((abduction!!))
[21:12] <@CmdrArnet> (There are 11 more doctors aboard, you haven’t skipped out so easily)
03[21:13] * DrCeja (~tavey@MagicStar-5AC31B99.ek.shawcable.net) has joined #uss-potemkin
[21:13] <@CmdrArnet> ((Welcome back, minion!))
01[21:13] <+LtCmdrRollands> ((There she is :) ))
[21:13] <DrCeja> ((Thanks Boss))
[21:13] <+EnsKellen> ((guess they got annoyed??))
[21:13] <+Dr_Novar> ((Pulls out the ducktape))
[21:13] <@CmdrArnet> Anyway, as we get started we are on Day 2 of the mandatory examinations!
[21:14] <@CmdrArnet> Positions: Novar, Ceja, Arnet in sickbay conducted said exams
[21:14] <@CmdrArnet> Endor, Aklar, Rayus, Grimm are in sickbay waiting for their exams
[21:14] <+EnsRicker> (( Professor Aklar can we get a grammer ruling on that?))
[21:15] <@CmdrArnet> Everyone else is at their posts. Rollands is in the big chair for the moment.
01[21:15] <+LtCmdrRollands> Oh goody.
[21:15] <@CmdrArnet> I’m truly afraid to ask - but any (pertinent) questions?
[21:15] <+EnsRicker> :: Cringes::
[21:15] <DrCeja> None here.
[21:15] <+Dr_Novar> Darn...
[21:16] <+LtBlackburn> ((::snaps a rubber glove on:: This wont hurt a bit!))
01[21:16] <+LtCmdrRollands> Noen
01[21:16] <+LtCmdrRollands> none*
[21:16] <+FstLtRayus> Im good.
[21:16] <+LtJgGrimm> Nada
[21:16] <+EnsRicker> None pertinent
[21:16] <@CmdrArnet> Hearing none, I say, let us get started! Ms. Rollands, if you would?
01[21:17] <+LtCmdrRollands> =/\= BEGIN SIM =/\=
[21:17] <DrCeja> ::Looks up to see who is next on the list::
[21:17] <@CmdrArnet> 4ACTION> SICKBAY IS A HUB OF ACTIVITY AS THE CREW SHUFFLES IN AND OUT FOR THEIR MANDATORY EXAMS
01[21:17] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Leans back in the big chair on the bridge, reading over a random PADD. It was mostly quiet besides people complaining about exams::
[21:17] <+FstLtAklar> ::Drogan leaned against one of the walls in sickbay, looking around.:: I was just here!
[21:17] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Ceja:: Take the new ensign I want Mr. Aklar.
[21:17] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Sitting in Sickbay, not-so-thrilled about his exam.::
[21:18] <+Dr_Novar> ::In the middle of an exam, making notes as he examines a random crewman::
[21:18] <+LtCmdrMelina> ::Sits at the operations console on the bridge:: Any idea how long it may be for the rest of us to be called?
[21:18] <DrCeja> ::To Arnet:: Works for me Boss.
[21:18] <+FstLtRayus> :: Sits in sickbay waiting for this invasion of his body to take place :: Well this is exciting.
[21:18] <@CmdrArnet> Indeed. Mr. Aklar!
[21:18] <DrCeja> ::Calls over:: Ensign.. Endor? Over here please.
[21:18] <+EnsRicker> :: Sits in his chair making sure the ship stayed on course and writing a holo program on the side::
01[21:18] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Glances up at Melina:: Not a clue. I don't mind the rest though.
[21:18] <+LtJgGrimm> I know...I do my best to stay out of here
[21:19] <+FstLtAklar> ::He turned to Arnet.:: Doctor, if you needed an excuse to get me alone for an hour, you’d only need to ask. Tea— Dr. Ceja doesn’t mind Sharing.
[21:19] <+LtCmdrMelina> ::Smirks slightly:: Careful, or people might think that you actually enjoy these times with physical exams
[21:19] <+EnsHal> ::stands to:: Right here, doc.
[21:19] <+Dr_Novar> ::Finishes up and picks up a PADD:: Mr. Rayus...
[21:19] <DrCeja> ::Hears Aklar and grins::
[21:19] <DrCeja> Right.. Endor? What is your first name?
01[21:19] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Chuckles:: No, just the down time in general. After everything lately, I need it. I'm sure everyone else does as well.
[21:20] <+EnsHal> Hal
[21:20] <+EnsKellen> ::Standing at a console in Engineering
[21:20] <+EnsKellen> ::
[21:20] <@CmdrArnet> ::scowls:: Get on the bloody biobed. Now.
[21:20] <+EnsHal> , sir
[21:20] <+FstLtRayus> :: Looks to Novar :: Me?
[21:20] <+LtBlackburn> :: strolling along through enginnering, watching his crew work::
[21:20] <+EnsHal> ::sits on biobed::
[21:20] <DrCeja> Nice to meet you Hal. Have a seat. Talk to me. ::Starts the checkup::
[21:20] <+FstLtAklar> ::He waggled a brow.:: Phaele did always like a commanding man, Doctor. ::He sat down on the biobed and laid back.::
[21:21] <+EnsHal> Well, as I just reported onboard, i don't have any symptoms to report
[21:21] <+Dr_Novar> ::Glances back at the PADD:: Are you not Reven Rayus?
[21:21] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Hears Rayus get called up, leaving him the last one who has to get checked out. Hopefully they'd forget the large, very tall man in Sickbay::
[21:21] <DrCeja> Headaches?
[21:21] <@CmdrArnet> ::grabs Aklar by the uniform and yanks him into a sitting position:: I never said lie down. Is that all you and your five selves think about?
[21:21] <+EnsHal> No, sir. Checked out all clear with Star Fleet Medical before reporting.
[21:21] <+EnsRicker> :: Turns in his chair:: Commander, permission to get something to drink...im bored to tears over here::
[21:21] <DrCeja> ::Watches the screen on the scanner:: How about nausea?
[21:21] <+LtBlackburn> Wait a minute.... Saotome! Where is Petty Officer Whitaker?
01[21:21] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Gets bored with the mostly empty PADD and tosses it to another seat before getting up and walking around the bridge:: Have any of you had your exams yet? ::Said to those on the bridge::
[21:22] <+FstLtAklar> ::He frowned as Arnet grabbed him.:: Whoa.
[21:22] <+EnsHal> A little, but i think i'm just adjusting to the food replicators
[21:22] <+FstLtRayus> :: Shrugs :: No, no I am not. I have just been on this ship for years as a stowaway. :: Gives a wry smirk ::
[21:22] <+EnsHal> i was a bit spoiled back on earth. My brother runs a pizza shop
[21:22] <@CmdrArnet> ::whips out his tricorder, holding the wand a little too close for comfortable:: How have you been feeling Lieutenant?
[21:22] <+LtBlackburn> SAOTOME> Not sure sir. She never showed up for her shift.
[21:22] <+LtCmdrMelina> ::Finishes reviewing some reports on her console:: No, I haven't had mine yet
01[21:22] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Nods to Ricker:: Since we're not moving I'm sure you are. Go for it, just something that is allowed while on duty. ::Smiles::
[21:22] <+EnsKellen> ::Looks over to Blackburn::
[21:22] <+FstLtRayus> :: Walks over to Novar :: Done playing for now.
[21:23] <DrCeja> How about aches, pains? ::Runs the tricoder handpiece down his arm::
[21:23] <+Dr_Novar> Indeed. ::He pointed mirthlessly at the biobed:: SIt.
[21:23] <+EnsHal> No sir
[21:23] <+FstLtAklar> ::He sat up, warily.:: My apologies, Commander. ::Drogan tired to catch Ceja’s attention as he wasn’t used to this Arnet.:: I’ve been feeling fine, Doctor Arnet.
[21:23] <+EnsRicker> :: Smirks:: Where's the fun in that? Im just getting some tea.
[21:23] <+FstLtRayus> :: Sits down on the biobed :: Do I get a lollipop when this is done?
[21:23] <DrCeja> Don’t sir me.
[21:23] <+EnsRicker> And I have not had my exam yet. I dont look forward to it.
[21:23] <+EnsHal> Aye, commander
[21:23] <+Dr_Novar> ::Raises an eyebrow:: A lollipop?
[21:23] <DrCeja> ::Smiles as she says it.:: Any other oddities since you came on board?
[21:24] <@CmdrArnet> How’s the diet? Exercise?
[21:24] <+LtBlackburn> Where the Heck is he then?
01[21:24] <+LtCmdrRollands> Well, that actually sounds nice. ::Looks over the consoles:: I hate to say it, but are you all as bored as you look?
[21:24] <+EnsHal> None
[21:24] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Hears Rayus' request and rolls his eyes towards the ceiling...only in the tactical department::
[21:24] <DrCeja> ::Glances over at Aklar, trying to figure out why he’s subtly motioning to her::
[21:24] <+FstLtRayus> :: His Jaw drops :: Are you not a member of the lollipop guild?
[21:24] <+LtBlackburn> Computer, Locate Petty officer Whitaker!
[21:24] <DrCeja> ::To Hal:: How are you adjusting to the gravity onboard?
[21:24] <+LtCmdrMelina> ::Nods:: I am. I wouldn't mind a bit of excitement at the moment
[21:24] <@CmdrArnet> 4ACTION> COMPUTER: PETTY OFFICER WHITAKER IS IN HIS QUARTERS
[21:25] <+EnsKellen> ::keeps an ear open and goes back to working at the console::
[21:25] <+Dr_Novar> ::He gave Rayus a blank look:: No.
[21:25] <+FstLtAklar> My diet’s fine, I believe. Trying to cut down on the gluten. As for exervise… well… you’re not in the mood for innuendo, so suffice to say I’ve focusing mainly on yoga.
[21:25] <+LtBlackburn> Hmmm..... What do you think Kellen? Should I go myself?
[21:25] <+EnsHal> Just fine. Being in engineering, if i have any problems with it, i'll just adjust it to my convenience ::smiles::
[21:25] <+EnsKellen> Would through her off Sir.
[21:25] <@CmdrArnet> Uh huh … ::holds the wand riight over Aklar’s temple in a semi-threatening manner:: Love life?
[21:25] <+EnsRicker> Walking back from the Ready Room with his tea, earl grey, hot. I can whip up some excitment if you like, Ive been looking at this sector and I can get us to some asteroids to blow up in now time
01[21:25] <+LtCmdrRollands> Yeah, but we wouldn't want to jinx it. I think the crew likes the down time once their exams are done.
[21:26] <+FstLtRayus> Anyways, lets get this thing over with. I have to replicate Mel a pie, and say I baked it.
[21:26] <DrCeja> Don’t adjust it for the ship. If I have to come down there and fix it myself, I won’t be happy.
[21:26] <DrCeja> ::Sounds completely serious.::
[21:26] <+FstLtAklar> Good. Great, in fact.
[21:26] <+Dr_Novar> ::He reviewed the console read out from the biobed's sensors:: Any pains, nausea, vomiting?
[21:26] <@CmdrArnet> ::frowns:: Uh huh.
[21:26] <+FstLtRayus> :: Nods :: Yes.
[21:26] <+EnsHal> Yes, si-- I mean, aye, Commander
[21:27] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Taps his fingers on the bed, hoping that he doesn't have to take a shirt off so he doesn't have to explain to superior officers if all the tattoos are regulation or not::
01[21:27] <+LtCmdrRollands> Better avoid that until we have the whole crew done, Ricker. Though I'm sure Grimm and Rayus would enjoy that.
[21:27] <DrCeja> Oh gosh no. Doctor is fine. Doctor Ceja is more than fine. ::Shudders visibly::
[21:27] <+FstLtAklar> ::He arched a brow.:: No… witty rejoinder?
[21:27] <DrCeja> So, tell me a bit about your medical past. Childhood sicknesses.
[21:27] <+LtBlackburn> :: sighs:: Kellen, take care of engineering for a few moments. I'll be back in a few.
[21:28] <@CmdrArnet> I do not need witty rejoiners, Mr. Aklar. Some of us are adults and handle situations appropriately. ::snaps tricorder shut:: Time for inoculations!
[21:28] <+EnsKellen> ::Looks over:: Aye Sir.
[21:28] <+Dr_Novar> ::He glanced back up at Rayus:: If you want to get this overwith, don't play games or I'll have a full work up done...
[21:28] <+FstLtAklar> ::Drogan sat back.:: Now wait a minute, Doctor!
[21:28] <+EnsHal> Standard fare, I suppose, doc. Chicken Pox, Measles, etc. Tonsilitis at 9, tonsils removed.
[21:28] <+EnsHal> No major surgeries
[21:28] <DrCeja> Anything else?
[21:28] <+FstLtRayus> :: Nods :: Allright. Yes I have pains. Everywhere. Its from all the broken bones over the years.
[21:29] <@CmdrArnet> Yes, Lieutenant?
[21:29] <+LtBlackburn> ::leaves engineering for the main enlisted crew bunks::
[21:29] <+EnsHal> Well, i have this growth....
[21:29] <+EnsHal> No, just kidding
[21:29] <+FstLtAklar> I thought we’d made progress toward being friends. And now… your stonier than you’ve ever been!
[21:29] <+Dr_Novar> :Raises an eyebrow:: Describe the pain.
[21:29] <+FstLtAklar> What’s going on?
[21:29] <+LtBlackburn> :: stepping onto the TL:: Deck six.
[21:30] <DrCeja> ::Puts down the piece of equipment she was in the midst of picking up:: Oh good. I was afraid we’d have to surgically implant a sense of humour.
01[21:30] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Slips back into the big chair and grabs the PADD again, updating the current bridge report, making it easier so she didn't have to do it later::
[21:30] <@CmdrArnet> I’m sure I have no idea what you are talking about. ::takes a hypospray and jams it into Aklar’s neck::
[21:30] <+Dr_Novar> ::He pulled out his tricorder and started scanning his head::
[21:30] <+EnsKellen> ::Moves to another console and starts working on it::
[21:30] <+FstLtRayus> :: Nods considering for a moment :: Well, it hurts, and I would describe mostly as the ouch style of pain.
[21:30] <DrCeja> Standard innoculations then. ::Picks up a hypospray:: Allergies?
[21:30] <+FstLtAklar> Hey!
[21:30] <+FstLtAklar> That hurt!
[21:30] <+EnsHal> dytroxal
[21:30] <DrCeja> ::Looks over at Aklar and Arnet, frowning.::
[21:31] <@CmdrArnet> Oh please, don’t be one of those patients ::jams another hypospray into Aklar’s neck::
[21:31] <DrCeja> Boss?
[21:31] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Starts humming songs to himself, ancient songs as far as the 24th Century's concerned::
[21:31] <@CmdrArnet> 4ACTION> BLACKBURN IS DEPOSITED ONTO DECK 6
[21:31] <+Dr_Novar> Stabbing pain? Buring pain? Tearing pain? Colonoscopy pain...?
[21:31] <@CmdrArnet> ::looks us:: Yes, Ms. Ceja? How many I be of service?
[21:31] <+LtBlackburn> :: steps out and walks down the corridor to the proper quarters::
[21:31] <+FstLtAklar> Ow! ::He looked at Arnet.:: Wake up on the wrong side of the bed?
[21:31] <+FstLtRayus> :: Looks to Novar completely serious :: You know the pain when you get hurt, and it hurts? Well its like that.
[21:32] <DrCeja> I was under the impression that we were helping our fellow crew members, not adding to their overall pain and stress. Unless that’s the real reason we’re here.
01[21:32] <+LtCmdrRollands> You two got anything to add to the bridge report? I'm making it as we go since we aren't moving.
[21:32] <@CmdrArnet> Mr. Aklar, I’m sure I have no idea what you keeping going on about.
[21:32] <+LtCmdrMelina> ::Yawns slightly as she pulls up another set of reports::
[21:32] <DrCeja> In which case, Endor, you might want to start running.
[21:32] <+LtBlackburn> ::rings the door chime::
[21:32] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Ceja:: I am simply treating your … friend … here in the proper style.
[21:32] <DrCeja> ::Administers the standard round of innoculations::
[21:32] <@CmdrArnet> 4ACTION> THERE IS NO ANSWER TO BLACKBURN’S RING
[21:32] <DrCeja> ::Frowns again at the emphasis on..’friend’::
[21:33] <+FstLtAklar> Oh.
[21:33] <@CmdrArnet> Because, we would hate - positively hate - anything to happen to Aklar that would cause you an sort of grief.
[21:33] <+EnsKellen> ::moves again, to the other side of the Core, and heads for the second level::
[21:33] <+Dr_Novar> ::Nods:: I see... ::He pulled out a hypospray:: I can give you somthing for the pain, but it might dull your reflexes.
[21:33] <+LtBlackburn> ::makes a face and rings it again.... and again....:: Why isnt he answering? Computer, confirm that Whitaker is in his quarters.
[21:33] <+EnsHal> I'm kinda anxious to get back to Engineering, doc.
[21:33] <DrCeja> <w> Ouch.
[21:33] <@CmdrArnet> 4ACTION> COMPUTER: CONFIRMED
[21:34] <+FstLtRayus> :: Puts a hand up :: I have learned to live with it.
[21:34] <+LtBlackburn> Whitaker! Answer the door!
[21:34] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Still waiting, wondering if this long of a wait was usual in this office::
[21:34] <@CmdrArnet> 4ACTION> NO ANSWER TO BLACKBURN
01[21:34] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Sits back with a sigh, looking out at the stars through the viewscreen::
[21:34] <@CmdrArnet> ::looking at Aklar: I might want to take some samples, while you are here.
[21:34] <DrCeja> ::Makes a note on Hal’s file about the dytroxal:: What happens when you take Dytroxal?
[21:35] <+Dr_Novar> ::Nods:: I see... ::He pulled out a pen light and checked Rayus' pupils::
[21:35] <+EnsRicker> :: Checks his console:: Still reading all stop Commander. I got nothin
[21:35] <+EnsHal> Fevor, cold like symptoms
[21:35] <+EnsHal> it's pretty mild
[21:35] <+EnsKellen> ::moves to a console on the second level, and starts working on it as well::
[21:35] <DrCeja> ::Widens her eyes and looks at Aklar with a ‘I haven’t got a clue how to stop this one’ look in her eyes::
[21:35] <+FstLtRayus> :: He simply allowed Novar to do this. ::
[21:35] <+FstLtAklar> Oh, I get it. ::He reached out and patted Arnet on the shoulder.:: I’ll always be here for you, buddy.
01[21:35] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Nods to Ricker:: Figured as much. Nothing to add to helm then. ::Looks to Melina:: Anything over there or as quiet as it has been?
[21:36] <@CmdrArnet> ::Grabs Aklar’s arm:: It’s Doctor Arnet. Or Command Arnet. Or even simply Mr. Arnet.
[21:36] <+Dr_Novar> Any dizzyness, light headedness, fainting?
[21:36] <+EnsRicker> :: Goes back to his holo programming::
[21:36] <DrCeja> And what did you take it for?
[21:36] <+LtBlackburn> +Security+ Blackburn to security, I need a door security override and I'd rather do it the approved way.
[21:36] <+LtCmdrMelina> It's extremely quiet . . . too quiet. I keep almost expecting something to happen, if you know what I mean
[21:36] <+FstLtRayus> Um...no. Are these real questions? I mean wouldnt I have already come to sickbay with those symptoms if I had them?
[21:36] <@CmdrArnet> 4ACTION> SECURITY> COPY THAT, LIEUTENANT. WHICH ROOM?
[21:36] <+EnsHal> Well, probably, but i've never taken a dose that high. Actually the last time i took it was as a kid, so i don't even know if i'm still alergic
01[21:37] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Nods:: I know what you mean. Sitting on the bridge these two days has been boring. I've got experiments I could be running and such.
[21:37] <+LtBlackburn> Petty Officer Whitaker.
[21:37] <+FstLtAklar> ::Drogan’s expression changed from joking to concenred.:: Doctor, enough! What’s going on here?
[21:37] <+Dr_Novar> ::He nodded: Yes, I have to ask them, and you'd be surprised, Leiutenant...
[21:37] <@CmdrArnet> 4ACTION> SECURITY> AYE SIR. ONE MOMENT ::THE DOOR TO WHITAKER’S QUARTERS SUDDENLY OPENS!::
[21:37] <+EnsKellen> ::Moves, yet again, to another console and starts working on it.::
[21:38] <+EnsHal> sinus relief
[21:38] <+LtBlackburn> +Security+ Thanks! ::walks in::
[21:38] <DrCeja> Right. ::Looks over to the other biobed again, concerned.::
[21:38] <+LtBlackburn> Whitaker! Where are you?
[21:38] <+LtBlackburn> Did you get drunk last night again?
[21:38] <@CmdrArnet> I’m just doing my duty. Making sure you aren’t sick and wouldn’t cause anyone else on this ship any trouble. And I do mean ANYONE
[21:38] <+FstLtRayus> :: Nods his head and shrugs :: Be lucky I am not my cousin, she would try and hide a broken leg just to see if she could get away with it.
[21:39] <+FstLtAklar> ::He blinked.:: You disapprove of me?
[21:39] <DrCeja> And, that really concludes that. Please stay as healthy as you are, and don’t visit too often. Not that we don’t like visitors. Just.. I happen to prefer them standing and in one piece.
[21:39] <@CmdrArnet> 4ACTION> BLACKBURN FINDS WHITAKER - DEAD, ON THE FLOOR OF HIS BEDROOM, HIS SKIN COVERED IN SHINGLES, AND BLOOD COMING OUT OF HIS EYEBALLS. 
01[21:39] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Notices a strange security request and raises an eyebrow:: Wonder why Blackburn needed to find Whitaker...
[21:39] <+EnsHal> Sure thing, doc. Thanks for the check up.
[21:39] <@CmdrArnet> Oh don’t take it personally. It’s not that I disapprove of you .. think of it more as I don’t approve of anyone.
[21:39] <+Dr_Novar> ::Raises an eyebrow:: Indeed.. Any unexplained bruising or bleeding?
[21:39] <DrCeja> Thankyou Ensign. You’re done. Go and join your engineering co-horts.
[21:39] <+LtJgGrimm> ::His humming turns to quiet singing, turning a passing head or two::
[21:39] <+LtBlackburn> Oh Sh..... +Security+ I need security to my position Immediately!!
[21:40] <+Dr_Novar> ::He pulled out a refles hammer and tapped Rayus' knees::
[21:40] <@CmdrArnet> 4ACTION> GRIMM AND RAYUS GET BLACKBURN’S CALL
[21:40] <+LtBlackburn> +Sickbay+ Medical team to Bunk 684 ASAP!!!
[21:40] <+FstLtAklar> Now… there’s the Arnet we know and love.
[21:40] <+EnsHal> ::Walks out of sickbay, makes for Engineering::
[21:40] <@CmdrArnet> ::hears the call, both for security and medical:: What in blazes?
[21:40] <DrCeja> Oh thank.. +Blackburn+ On the way. Please advise as to the emergency.
[21:41] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Hears the message and shoots up off the table, headed out the door:: +Blackburn+ This is Grimm, I'm on the way
[21:41] <+FstLtRayus> +Blackburn+ Hit me Jay, whats up?
[21:41] <+LtBlackburn> +Ceja+ Petty Officer Whitaker Doc.... he's dead.
01[21:41] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Notices more requests and raises an eyebrow:: What the hell...
[21:41] <+Dr_Novar> ::Hears the call:: Dead?
[21:41] <DrCeja> ::Grabs her medkit and stops walking when she hears the report::
[21:41] <+EnsKellen> ::Moves down from the second level, and back to the first, and heads for a seated console, and sits down and works on it::
[21:41] <@CmdrArnet> ::looks to Ceja:: Go.
[21:41] <DrCeja> +Blackburn+ Do not touch anything until we get there.
[21:41] <+FstLtAklar> Dead?
[21:41] <@CmdrArnet> Novar, go with her.
[21:41] <+LtBlackburn> +Rayus and Grimm+ Ive got a dead man on my hands.
[21:41] <+FstLtAklar> ::Drogan stood up from the biobed.::
[21:42] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Aklar:: I’ll finish with you later. Get to your stations.
[21:42] <+Dr_Novar> ::Nods to Arnet:: +Blackburn+ Describe dead, Lt.
[21:42] <@CmdrArnet> ::turns to all of sickbay:: Everyone, stations unless summoned!
[21:42] <DrCeja> ::Glances at Drogan, shrugging slightly in apology, then runs from the room::
[21:42] <+FstLtRayus> :: To Novar :: Seeing as you are my attending physician. Position to do my job?
[21:42] <+EnsHal> ::Arives in Engineering:: Dang that check up took forever. How's the matrix realignment going, Kellen?
01[21:42] <+LtCmdrRollands> +Blackburn+ Rollands to Blackburn, what is going on with all the requests for security and now medical?
[21:42] <+Dr_Novar> ::He nodded:: You're cleared for duty.
[21:42] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Picks up the pace, starting to power walk to the scene:: +Blackburn+ Acknowledged, should be there in a minute
[21:42] <+LtBlackburn> +Med team+ Body is on the floor, no visible breathing, I checked for a pulse, none.
[21:43] <+FstLtAklar> ::He turned to say something to Arnet. He wasn’t really sure what, but decided against it given the circumstances.:: I’ll keep you informed from the Bridge, Commander.
[21:43] <+Dr_Novar> ::Grabs his medkit and heads to catch up with Ceja::
[21:43] <DrCeja> ::To Novar:: When was Whitticker in for his checkup?
[21:43] <@CmdrArnet> Thank you, Mr. Aklar
[21:43] <+LtBlackburn> +Rollands+ One of my Petty officers is dead in his quarters Ma'am
[21:43] <+FstLtRayus> :: Stands up and follows after Grimm :: What do we got?
[21:43] <+FstLtAklar> ::He nodded and made for the TL.::
01[21:43] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Eyes go wide:: +Blackburn+ Did you just say dead in his quarters?!
[21:44] <+EnsKellen> ::Looks at Hal:: It's going, take over here for a minute, i need to check another console, it's been beeping a minute. ::gets up and moves to the console that was mintoned::
[21:44] <+LtBlackburn> +Rollands+ I did Ma'am.... I did.... :: pained and slow::
[21:44] <+Dr_Novar> ::Consults his PADD:: Yesterday...
03[21:44] * LtCdrMelina (~zaniajaar@MagicStar-DCC34952.dsl.emhril.sbcglobal.net) has joined #uss-potemkin
[21:44] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Looks to Rayus as they walk:: Dead crewman in his quarters
01[21:44] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Knows medical and security are on their way:: +Blackburn+ Keep us apprised up here please!
[21:44] <+EnsHal> Can do. ::sits down:: Hmm...reading 83% nominal alignment.
[21:45] <+LtBlackburn> +Rollands+ Will do Commander.
[21:45] <+FstLtAklar> ::He made his way from the TL to his station on the bridge.:: What exactly’s going on?
[21:45] <@CmdrArnet> ::clears out sickbay, sending everyone on their way::
[21:45] <+FstLtRayus> :: Nods :: Do we know if its a natural or murder?
[21:45] <DrCeja> ::Hurries from the Turbo Lift along the hallway:: And what were the results of his visit?
02[21:45] * +LtCmdrMelina (~zaniajaar@MagicStar-A9B4C336.dsl.emhril.sbcglobal.net) Quit (Ping timeout)
[21:46] <+LtJgGrimm> Unknown to me at least, medical's coming along and I'm sure they'll be more informed to that
01[21:46] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Goes over to another console and brings up information on Whitaker, and looks to Melina and Ricker:: I think we got our excitement.
[21:46] <+Dr_Novar> ::Reviews the report:: Normal...for him...
[21:46] <+FstLtAklar> ::He rounded his console and brought up the reports.:: All I know is that Mr. Whitaker’s dead.
[21:46] <+EnsKellen> ::works at the console moved to,and sees why it was beeping:: see if you can raise it. ::he presses a few bottons on his console::
[21:46] <+EnsHal> ::Taps console:: Check this out, a trick I learned at the Acadamy. If you difuse 25% Borillium into the matrix, it'll catalyze with the trilithium resin, and increase allignment time.
01[21:47] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Looks to Aklar:: That's all we know as well. They didn't say anything before you got up here?
[21:47] <DrCeja> Ah. Yes. here we are.. ::Steps into the room. :: Blackburn?
[21:47] <+Dr_Novar> Arnet was the attending physician.
[21:47] <+LtBlackburn> ::backs off a bit and drops to a crouch, contemplating the loss of his valued crew member::
[21:47] <LtCdrMelina> ::Nods to Rollands and taps her console, trying to transfer power to the neccessary areas to help with what was going on::
[21:47] <@CmdrArnet> 4ACTION> RAYUS AND GRIMM ARRIVE AT WHITAKER’S QUARTERS THE SAME TIME AS NOVAR AND CEJA
[21:47] <DrCeja> ::Moves to one side of the body so that there is enough room:: Right..
[21:48] <+EnsHal> ::Reading console:: See? There we go, 92% alignment
[21:48] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Nods at the doctors before walking in, appraising the scene before him::
[21:48] <@CmdrArnet> ::leave sickbay and gets into the turbolift:: Bridge
[21:48] <+LtBlackburn> ::realizing that security and the Doctors were there:: Oh... hi...
[21:48] <+FstLtRayus> :: Stands in the doorway, and awaits the doctors determination ::
[21:48] <DrCeja> ::Reads her medical tricorder:: Andorian Shingles.
[21:48] <+FstLtAklar> Well… Doctor Arnet was being very… well, mean, for lack of a better term.
01[21:49] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Leans against the console:: Arnet, being mean?
[21:49] <+Dr_Novar> ::Frowns:: At his age?
[21:49] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Cringes a bit:: Ouch...bleding eyeballs kinda give it away
[21:49] <+EnsRicker> :: Raises an eyebrow:: Isnt he always?
[21:49] <+EnsKellen> ::Looks over:: Interesting, need to bring that up to the Chief, i wonder who was running that console? ::Looks back at his and gets working again::
[21:49] <DrCeja> It’s severe enough. But these are all common symtoms of it.
[21:49] <+FstLtRayus> :: To the doctors :: So are you labeling this a homicide?
01[21:49] <+LtCmdrRollands> He's got his own type of bedside manner, but has never been mean.
[21:49] <DrCeja> Novar, take samples please. Blood in particular.
[21:50] <+Dr_Novar> ::Nods and begins working::
[21:50] <+FstLtAklar> Indeed. It was… beyond what I’ve seen. I assume it’s tied to other things.
[21:50] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Looks to Blackburn:: You found him like this? Haven't moved or touched anything?
[21:50] <DrCeja> ::Runs her own scans and takes a few samples herself.::
[21:50] <+EnsRicker> :: Almost mumbles:: He was always mean to me... I thought it was just him
[21:51] <@CmdrArnet> ::arrives on the bridge:: Report! What in blazes is going on?
[21:51] <+FstLtRayus> :: Looks over to Jay, awaiting his answer ::
01[21:51] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Shakes her head:: No idea what. ::Looks to Arnet:: Waiting to hear what is going on with Whitaker.
[21:51] <+Dr_Novar> ::Takes samples of the blood from the eyes and puss from the sores::
[21:51] <+EnsRicker> :: Thinks silently about how Arnet needs to get some time in the holodeck and soon::
[21:51] <+LtBlackburn> I checked for a pulse, but that was it. Im sure that I'll need to go back into Sickbay today to be inoculated now.
[21:51] <@CmdrArnet> Any word yet on what he died of? He was in perfect health … well, physically at least, yesterday.
[21:52] <+EnsHal> ::Stands from console, begins inspecting panels around the bay:: Man, there's really not much to do around here with the reactor offline and the med staff keeping the ship on lockdown.
[21:52] <DrCeja> ::Examines the body closely:: Was there a question about cause of death? Andorian Shingles at the moment. Rather severe.
[21:52] <DrCeja> And.. oddly missed? ::Frowns::
01[21:52] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Shakes her head:: Haven't heard yet.
[21:52] <+FstLtAklar> He was in sickbay yesterday? Routine exam?
[21:52] <@CmdrArnet> 4ACTION> CEJA’S EXAM REVEALS ALL THE SIGNS OF ANDORIAN SHINGLES
[21:52] <@CmdrArnet> Indeed he was. Which he passed, quite over his objections.
[21:53] <DrCeja> ::Checks her tricoder:: I’ve nothing new. Let’s get him to sickbay for an autopsy.
[21:53] <+EnsHal> ::Opens a compartment:: This EPS manifold looks like it'll need recalibration in the next week or so. May as well take care of it now.
[21:53] <DrCeja> Novar, if you are finished, that is.
[21:53] <+Dr_Novar> He went from fine to dead in less than one day? Shingles don't present that quickly...
[21:53] <+LtJgGrimm> If it was enough to kill him, it would've been hard to miss I'd think. ::Looks over Ceja's shoulder:: Can you determine any sign of foul play? Something biological perhaps?
[21:53] <+EnsKellen> Yeah, it gets slow sometimes..:: Looks over to him as he moves, yet again to another console::
[21:53] <+FstLtRayus> I would suggest a quarantine of this room, and that his room mates be brought in for testing as well.
01[21:53] <+LtCmdrRollands> His objections always seem to be numerous. ::Heads back down to the big chair, grabbing the PADD she left there:: +Ceja+ Rollands to Ceja, any update?
[21:53] <@CmdrArnet> 4ACTION> AND THAT’S WHEN CEJA NOTICES IT - SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE SCANS
[21:53] <DrCeja> ::To Grimm:: Nothing that I can see, other than yesterday he didn’t have this, and today he’s dead from it…. ::Stops:: Wait a minute
[21:53] <+Dr_Novar> ::He stood:: Don't wait on me...
[21:54] <+FstLtAklar> ::He nodded.:: Curious. He did rather compsulively clean his trays in the mess hall.
[21:54] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Cocks an eyebrow:: Something odd?
[21:54] <DrCeja> ::Stands up:: There’s one problem with Andorian Shingles. He hasn’t got the virus necessary to *have* Andorian Shingles in the first place.
[21:54] <DrCeja> Novar, run those blood samples please.
[21:54] <+FstLtRayus> :: Nods :: Well thats a scary thought.
[21:54] <@CmdrArnet> Because, he was obsessive. Always thought he had some horrible disease.
[21:55] <DrCeja> ::Steps away from the body.:: +Arnet+ Ceja to Arnet.
[21:55] <+Dr_Novar> ::Looks around the room, using his unique powers of observation to see if anything stood out::
[21:55] <@CmdrArnet> +Ceja+ Arnet here. Go ahead Doctor.
01[21:55] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Hears Ceja calling to Arnet and listens::
[21:55] <+EnsKellen> ::Looks back again:: Should have been here a few weeks ago, this place was gone to hell, we were keeping it together with string and papor clips. ::turns to the console and continues working on it::
[21:56] <DrCeja> +Arnet+ On the surface, Whittiker died from a severe case of Andorian Shingles. However, initial results show no signs of the virus in his body. We’re taking him back to sickbay to confirm findings.
[21:56] <+LtJgGrimm> Hmm ::Walking around the room a bit before returning to Blackburn:: He was in the Engineering department right?
01[21:56] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Raises an eyebrow:: Andorian Shingles?
[21:56] <@CmdrArnet> +Ceja+ Sorry, say that again? He died of Andorian shingles … without dying of Andorian shingles?
[21:56] <+FstLtRayus> :: Walks over to Grimm, and listens to what he is saying ::
[21:56] <@CmdrArnet> 4ACTION> A CURSORARY GLANCE OF THE ROOM REVEALS NO EVIDENCE OF FOUL PLAY
[21:56] <DrCeja> +Arnet+ Basically Boss. that’s what it looks like.
[21:56] <+Dr_Novar> ::Nods:: Computer, site to site transport to biolab 3, biohazard containment protocols.
[21:57] <DrCeja> Novar, got the results of that blood work yet?
[21:57] <+EnsHal> ::Pulls the manifold and preps tools at a station to work on it:: Well, i'm sure once we get going again, we'll be reconfiguring our tractor beam to move a gas giant's orbit or some such other nonsense.
[21:57] <+FstLtAklar> ((But what about Fowl Play?))
[21:57] <@CmdrArnet> +Ceja+ How does someone die from a disease without dying from that disease?
[21:57] <@CmdrArnet> ((None of that either!))
[21:57] <+LtBlackburn> He was Grimm. That he was. Damn fine NCO
[21:57] <DrCeja> +Arnet+ Self fulfilling prophecy? Wasn’t this his complaint about two months ago? I’ll have more answers soon I hope.
[21:58] <@CmdrArnet> +Ceja+ If Blackburn is still there, have him get to engineering. I want all seals and filters on this ship checked.
[21:58] <+LtJgGrimm> Any sign of suspicious behavior? Acting strangely the last few days or so?
[21:58] <DrCeja> +Arnet+ Aye sir.
[21:58] <@CmdrArnet> +Ceja+ Have Grimm and Rayus check for any evidence of foul play.
[21:58] <+EnsKellen> ::Thinks about moving a gas giant:: Not sure how that would go with out force fields...
01[21:58] <+LtCmdrRollands> Of all the things, a disease he has no signs of? I don't think anyone would have seen this coming...
[21:58] <DrCeja> +Arnet+ Aye sir to that too.
[21:58] <@CmdrArnet> +Ceja+ I want updates once you and Novar have finished the autopsy. Arnet out.
[21:58] <+FstLtAklar> ::Drogan brought up the Starfleet CDC files on Andorian Shingles.::
[21:59] <+FstLtRayus> Did he act, sicklier than usual?
[21:59] <+LtBlackburn> No, He was just fine on duty yesterday. I had him doing work on some replicators.
[21:59] <DrCeja> ::To the others:: Blackburn, Arnet would like seals and filters checked. Grimm and Rayus, please check the room for any evidence of.. anything.
01[21:59] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Follows Aklar to the console and looks at the information:: Doesn't make sense.
[22:00] <@CmdrArnet> ::looks to Rollands and Aklar:: Is it possible … for a virus to kill and then leave the body? I don’t remember any case like that.
[22:00] <+FstLtRayus> :: Thinks for a moment :: What kind of work?
[22:00] <+EnsRicker> :: To Arnet:: Sir, I have a course laid in for open space in accordance with quarantine regulations. Shall I engage?
[22:00] <+LtBlackburn> He had his usual complaints, but was acting as normal as can be.
[22:00] <DrCeja> Novar, let’s go.
[22:00] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Ricker:: Good thinking Ensign, just to be safe.
[22:00] <+FstLtAklar> No. No it doesn’t. ::He ran through projections on disease pathology, incubation periods, etc.::
[22:00] <+EnsRicker> Aye Sir ::Pushes the buttons::
[22:00] <+LtBlackburn> Aye Doc. On my way.
01[22:00] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Glances to Arnet:: Not that I've heard of before. I don't study enough viruses to know for sure though.
[22:01] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Melina:: Did anyone else not report somewhere today?
01[22:01] <+LtCmdrRollands> But not Andorian Shingles for sure.
[22:01] <+FstLtAklar> Not that I can think of.
[22:01] <+FstLtRayus> :: Points to the replicator :: Can you tell me what the last thing he replicated was?
[22:01] <DrCeja> ::Waits for the transport to sickbay to complete, then heads from the room::
[22:01] <+EnsHal> ::Notices blinking console:: Well, looks like helm is about to engage warp
[22:01] <+LtBlackburn> +Kellen and Hal+ Change of plans boys, begin a level 5 diagnostic on all air ventilation and filtration systems, now.
[22:02] <DrCeja> ::Using the time in the turbo lift to think, while the autopsy was set up in sickbay::
[22:02] <+EnsKellen> ::moves to the plasma ingector controle pannel than stops:: Aye Sir. ::Moves to the environmental controle console and sits down at it::
[22:02] <+EnsHal> ::Sits down at blinking console:: Checking....intermix ration nominal...inertial stbilizers at recomended output...warp coils engaged
01[22:02] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Leans against the console again, trying to think, then look to Arnet again:: There was absolutely nothing strange in his exam yesterday? I'm just having trouble figuring all this out...
[22:02] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Watches Blackburn head out the door, slightly irritated at the untimely call by Arnet:: Well Rayus, let's get to our orders. Gonna have a team with Bio suits and some equipment to come down later to check this out with a fine-toothed comb
[22:03] <+EnsHal> ratio*
[22:03] <@CmdrArnet> Not a thing! I mean, he was a royal pain, going on about his imaginary aches and ills, but nothing wrong, wrong.
[22:03] <+FstLtAklar> ::He frowned.:: Aches and ills?
03[22:03] * LtCmdrMelina (~zaniajaar@MagicStar-29A41EE6.dsl.emhril.sbcglobal.net) has joined #uss-potemkin
[22:03] <+LtBlackburn> ::heads back to engineering, double timing it all the way::
[22:03] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Aklar:: The man was notorious as a hypochondriac. Always feared he was dying of something.
[22:03] <+FstLtRayus> :: Nods :: So where does our investigation take us next?
[22:04] <DrCeja> ::Walks into sickbay, calling out to the staff:: I want this place checked thoroughly for any evidence of contaimination.
[22:04] <+EnsKellen> ::Starts working on the level 5 diagnostics::
02[22:04] * LtCdrMelina (~zaniajaar@MagicStar-DCC34952.dsl.emhril.sbcglobal.net) Quit (Ping timeout)
01[22:04] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Sighs:: And now he just has, without actually having it in the first place.
[22:04] <+EnsHal> :: sits at at environmental controls auxilury station, assists Kellen::
[22:04] <+FstLtAklar> Hmmmm..
[22:04] <DrCeja> Novar, got anything from the samples?
[22:04] <+LtBlackburn> ::is visibly shaken, yet very determined::
01[22:04] <+LtCmdrRollands> Hmm? What is it, Drogan?
[22:04] <+EnsHal> Begining diagnostic of air filtration systems.
[22:04] <+FstLtAklar> What’s the incipient cause of Andorian Shingles? Just a viral infection? Or is is a mutation like Terran Shingles?
[22:05] <+LtBlackburn> ::walks into main engineering:: Report!
[22:05] <+EnsHal> Checking now, LT
[22:05] <+EnsHal> Primary contaminate traps functioning
[22:05] <+Dr_Novar> ::Shakes his head:: Nothing.
[22:05] <@CmdrArnet> Viral infection. A rather horrible one too. Your eyeballs start bleeding. At least it’s not as gruesome as some other ways to go.
[22:05] <+LtJgGrimm> Well, first off this room's quarantined...only authorized personnel with protective equipment allowed in. I would've liked to ask Blackburn a few more questions as to the victim, but that went out the window.
01[22:05] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Cringes:: Still sounds horrible though.
[22:06] <DrCeja> ::To Novar:: Right, let’s get this done.
[22:06] <+EnsRicker> :: Turning around:: Sir, didnt the Enterprise have something similar, when Barclays Protomophosis Syndrome came about?
[22:06] <@CmdrArnet> 4ACTION> SUDDENLY AN LIEUTENANT ON THE BRIDGE COLLAPSES!
[22:06] <+FstLtAklar> ::He nodded.::
[22:06] <DrCeja> ::Sighs slightly:: Just wish I knew how someone could have the virus, and not at the same time.
[22:06] <+EnsHal> Mater filtration systems look good
01[22:06] <+LtCmdrRollands> If it was viral, then it should have shown up on the exam yesterday...::Sees the Lieutenant collapse and rushes over::
[22:06] <+FstLtRayus> :: Shrugs :: You know command, always getting in the way. But its no matter, I am sure I already have this figured out.
[22:06] <+EnsKellen> ::Looks to Blackburn:: running the diagnostic now. among other things.
[22:06] <+LtBlackburn> This is a level five. I want crew going through the vent shafts scanning with tricorders all the way!
[22:06] <+FstLtAklar> ::He turned to regard the dull thud on his right.::
[22:06] <@CmdrArnet> ::looks to Ricker:: Actually that was caused when … ::sees the lieutenant collapses:: Bloody!
[22:06] <+EnsRicker> A hypochondric almost died of a new disease?
[22:06] <+Dr_Novar> ::Nods:: I'll run a full molecular analysis while we work...
[22:06] <DrCeja> Good plan.
[22:06] <+FstLtAklar> +Sickbay+ Medical emergency on the bridge!
[22:06] <+EnsHal> All clear in the air filtration systems, LT
[22:07] <+LtJgGrimm> Medical will have their hands full with wading through the data trying to figure out what killed him, ::Looks at Rayus:: Do tell then
[22:07] <DrCeja> +Aklar+ You what? I mean, on our way..
[22:07] <@CmdrArnet> 4ACTION> THE LIEUTENANT ON THE BRIDGE IS BURNING UP, SHE FEELS HOT TO TOUCH
[22:07] <@CmdrArnet> ::rushes over:: Get me a med kit!
01[22:07] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Grabs the medical kit and rushes it over to Arnet::
[22:07] <+EnsKellen> ::Looks at Hal:: interested on going into the ducts?
[22:07] <DrCeja> ::To the staff:: Isolate this body!
[22:07] <+EnsRicker> :: Wanted to go and help the LT but needed to man his post::
[22:07] <+Dr_Novar> I don't like the sound of that...
[22:07] <+FstLtAklar> ::Drogan pulled out his tricorder and began taking scans. It wasn’t a medical tricorder, but it could take basic bioreadings.::
[22:07] <+EnsHal> ::to Kellen:: Rock on, let's do it.
[22:07] <@CmdrArnet> 4ACTION> THE LIEUTENANT COUGHS, BLOOD COMES UP
[22:08] <+FstLtAklar> She’s 104.7 degrees….
[22:08] <+FstLtRayus> :: Answering Grimm :: My theory is this, He thought he was sick with Andorian Shingles. When he went to the sickbay, and they told him he didnt have it he didnt believe them. Being an engineer he tweaked his replicator, and replicated a vaccine or antidote for himself, but because he wasnt a doctor, and didnt know what he was doing it ended up giving him the symptoms, and killing him.
01[22:08] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Backs up a bit:: What the hell is going on?
[22:08] <+EnsKellen> I'm to large for the ducts.
[22:08] <@CmdrArnet> I can see that Mr. Aklar!
[22:08] <DrCeja> ::To Novar:: Get a biobed ready. I suspect we’re going to get visitors soon.
[22:08] <+EnsHal> More knee scraping for me then
[22:08] <+FstLtRayus> :: Waits for his theory to sink in to Grimm. ::
Kris: SLA Council Moderator
USS Lionheart First Officer (XO): Commander Christine Sterling
USS Potemkin Second Officer (2O) & Chief Science Officer (CSO): Commander Jayla Rollands
USS Mercutio Tactical Officer (TAC): First Lieutenant Brielle Jayde
Starbase 27 Chief Science Officer (CSO): Lieutenant Commander Nayeli Behar
SS Heimdall Medical & Employee Relations: Catrina (Cat) Kali Tendai
Kris
Council Moderator
Council Moderator

Re: Sim Log: Hypochondria

Postby Kris » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:19 am

[22:08] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Rolland:: Her hypothalamus is going haywire!
03[22:09] * LtCdrMelina (~zaniajaar@MagicStar-75DB1A50.dsl.emhril.sbcglobal.net) has joined #uss-potemkin
[22:09] <+Dr_Novar> ::Nods and turns to get started:: Nurse Helen...
[22:09] <+EnsKellen> ::Looks to Blackburn:: How many others on this would you like Sir.?
[22:09] <@CmdrArnet> If I didn’t know any better I would swear it’s a rare Rigellian disease...
[22:09] <DrCeja> +Arnet+ Ceja to Arnet. What is happening up there? Do you need either myself or Novar to attend?
02[22:09] * LtCmdrMelina (~zaniajaar@MagicStar-29A41EE6.dsl.emhril.sbcglobal.net) Quit (Ping timeout)
[22:09] <+EnsHal> ::Dives into the Ducting Systems::
01[22:09] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Shakes her head:: None of this makes sense at all.
[22:10] <LtCdrMelina> (Sorry, gang. My internet is horrible since I restarted)
[22:10] <@CmdrArnet> +Ceja+ We have a situation here! A lieutenant is … oh, never mind! Just get that autopsy done!
[22:10] <+LtBlackburn> ::begins directing the entirety of his staff to the effort, with only the bare minimum keeping their posts on main systems:: Move people!
[22:10] <@CmdrArnet> ::rummages around in medkit:: Come on, come on ....
[22:10] <DrCeja> ::Raises her hands to the others:: +Arnet+ Aye sir.
[22:10] <+FstLtAklar> What do you need, Doctor?
[22:10] <+EnsKellen> Should i make my way to the bridge station Sir.?
[22:10] <@CmdrArnet> 4ACTION> AKLAR’S TRICORDER SHOWS THE LIEUTENANT’S BIOSIGNS DROP TO NOTHING...
[22:11] <DrCeja> Autopsy it is then. ::Heads back to the body:: Novar, you take that side.
[22:11] <+LtJgGrimm> Then we'll want somebody to look into the replicator and see if anything's wrong. Computer logs can surely tell us what he replicated, if anything. I hear he was prone to hypochondria
[22:11] <+Dr_Novar> Ceja, in light of recent events, I recommend initiated biohazard containment protocols...
01[22:11] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Watches the Lieutenant:: Come on...don't let this get you...
[22:11] <@CmdrArnet> I need … for this not to be happening.
[22:11] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Rollands:: She’s gone.
[22:11] <+LtBlackburn> No Kellen, you have your assignment. Get those vents scrubbed.
01[22:12] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Frowns and sighs:: There's something going on, and it must be bigger than just a few officers...
[22:12] <@CmdrArnet> ::sits back::
[22:12] <DrCeja> Agreed. Take care of it please. :: finishes prepping and pulls the overhead equipment down to begin the autopsy::
[22:12] <+FstLtRayus> :: Nods :: I heard he was a hypocondriac also, which partially inspired my theory.
[22:12] <@CmdrArnet> I’ve heard of cases like this. Horrible way to go. Can happen that fast. Spread by bug bites. ::begins scanning::
[22:13] <DrCeja> ::Starts to remove the clothing from Whittiker, checking each piece carefully as she does::
01[22:13] <+LtCmdrRollands> So it could hit anyone on board. But we've got two different diseases that caused two seemingly unrelated deaths in a short time frame.
[22:13] <+FstLtAklar> ::Drogan moved to the Lieutenant’s body, he turned on the device’s active scanning array. He said nothing, determination taking over.::
[22:13] <@CmdrArnet> Except for one thing, my dear Miss Rollands. ::shows her his scans:: No bites.
[22:14] <@CmdrArnet> ::starts to draw some blood samples::
01[22:14] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Looks at the scans:: No bites...so how the hell...::Pinches the bridge of her nose::
[22:14] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Takes a knee to where the body was found:: We'll check replicator logs and see if anything funny is there. We can also check into medical's stock...I recieved a report some time back noting that some things had been missing. I don't wish it to be a homicide, but we can't rule it out either
[22:14] <+LtBlackburn> +Engineering teams+ I want reports every ten minutes on the dot. If you don't Report in, Im sending someone after you.
[22:15] <+FstLtRayus> :: Nods :: True, I think I remember getting that report from you on my desk.
[22:15] <+Dr_Novar> ::Nods as he worked on his preperations:: Computer, intitiate biohazard containment protocols. Unknown agent, unkown transmission vector.
[22:15] <DrCeja> ::Continues with the autopsy:: Right..Torso..
[22:16] <@CmdrArnet> ::takes a reading of the blood sample:: This is crude and will need to be confirmed with sickbay, but if I’m right … ::waits for the result:: Bloody. No sign of infection.
[22:16] <+EnsHal> +Blackburn+ Aye, Sir.
01[22:16] <+LtCmdrRollands> So, the same thing as the other. No sign of the infection after it happens, nor before.
[22:16] <+Dr_Novar> Skin uniformly covered with 2cm lesions...
[22:16] <+EnsHal> (OOC) afk dog bio
[22:17] <+FstLtAklar> ::He stood back up and uploaded his scans to his console.::
[22:17] <+FstLtRayus> :: Has a funny thought :: You know, if we were smart, we would go grab some EV suits right now just in case.
[22:17] <@CmdrArnet> So that once brings us around to … how do you die from a disease you never had?
[22:17] <+LtJgGrimm> Bad thing is we're gonna have to wait for bloodwork to get a better idea of what happened. ::Standing up:: From what little I've heard of the victim, he didn't have anyone in particular he didn't get along with.
[22:17] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Rollands:: I want quarantine protocols initiated across the ship. We need EV suits and quickly.
[22:17] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Smirks:: Whoever said we were smart Rayus? But you're right, we can talk about it more on the move
[22:18] <+Dr_Novar> ::Passes Ceja a laser scaple::
01[22:18] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Shakes her head:: This is a new one too me. Unless you were given the disease by getting the...vaccine for it... ::Nods to Arnet and hops up to a console, initiating quarantine protocols acorss the ship, then heads for the suits::
[22:18] <DrCeja> ::To Novar:: I’m seeing nothing unusual here. Are you ready to open.. ::Smiles as she recieves the scalpel::
[22:18] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Aklar:: Lieutenant, do your scans show anything?
[22:18] <LtCdrMelina> ::Continues to tap her console, trying to sift through the reports while also making sure that the power was flowing to other areas as necessary::
[22:18] <+FstLtAklar> There’d still be sign of infection if it was coming from vaccinations.
[22:19] <@CmdrArnet> Melina - I need you to see if anyone else did not report to their stations this morning.
[22:19] <+FstLtAklar> ::He turned to Arnet.:: Nothing. A clear cause of death but not infection or viral remnants.
[22:19] <+FstLtRayus> :: Sneezes ::
[22:19] <+EnsRicker> :: Rolls his eyes as he hears about the quarrantine procedures...he hated biosuits::
[22:19] <DrCeja> ::Carefully begins the incision:: As much as I hate to admit it, I hope that we find something.
01[22:19] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Shrugs to Aklar:: Shows what I know about medicine. ::Gets the suits and hands one to Arnet, then one to Aklar, then to Ricker:: Hate these things.
[22:19] <LtCdrMelina> ::Nods to Arnet:: Aye, sir. I'll start checking that right away ::Taps her console to try and see if she can figure out if anyone else did not report in::
[22:20] <@CmdrArnet> You know … it’s funny ::says as he starts to put on his suit::
[22:20] <+FstLtAklar> What if...
01[22:20] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Starts with her own suit:: What's funny?
[22:20] <+EnsRicker> Agreed Commander
[22:20] <+Dr_Novar> ::Observes:: Bleeding from the mucas membrains indicates low clotting factor, but his blood counts were normal...
[22:20] <+LtJgGrimm> We can look at crew reviews to see if anything was up ::Hears Rayus sneeze:: Bless you
[22:20] <DrCeja> He always though that he would die from something horrific.
[22:20] <+FstLtAklar> And this is a pretty big ask, mind. What if the pathogen jumps from person to person?
[22:20] <+EnsKellen> ::Grabs a tricorder and a light and makes way to the airduct vents:: not sure this will work with my large size and it's small space...
[22:21] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Rollands:: Whitaker. About two months ago he came in because he was afraid he had Andorian shingles. Scared to death of that disease.
[22:21] <+FstLtRayus> :: Points up to nowhere in particular :: Dust...you think I would be used to it coming from a desert planet.
[22:21] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Aklar:: Well, that’s not a cheery thought. ::gets his helmet on:: Any idea how it spread from Whitaker to our dear departed Lieutenant here?
[22:21] <+Dr_Novar> ::Examins Whittaker's eyes while Ceja worked::
[22:21] <DrCeja> ::Starts to examine the internal organs::
01[22:21] <+LtCmdrRollands> But he was scared of everything, that wouldn't sound too strange if you knew him. ::Finishes up with her suit and puts on the helmet, securing it::
[22:22] <+LtBlackburn> ::dons a hazmat suit and heads back to the environmental controls console::
[22:22] <@CmdrArnet> Just ironic that he would die of the very disease he feared so much.
[22:22] <+FstLtAklar> ::He started to put on his suit.:: When was her exam?
[22:22] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Thinks:: I guess we can check air filtration systems...dust in a controlled environment doesn't seem to be a typical occurence. Let's get suited up and then we can come back
[22:22] <+Dr_Novar> ::Has a thought:: What about nanites?
01[22:22] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Nods to Aklar:: I was about to ask the same thing.
[22:22] <@CmdrArnet> The lieutenant? Uh … I remember her being in sickbay yesterday. But most of it’s a blur
[22:23] <@CmdrArnet> 4ACTION> MELINA FINDS THAT SIX PEOPLE DID NOT REPORT TO THEIR STATIONS
[22:23] <+FstLtAklar> Yesterday, eh? And Mr. Whitaker?
[22:23] <DrCeja> Nanites?
[22:23] <@CmdrArnet> The same.
01[22:23] <+LtCmdrRollands> Again with the yesterday...I checked that, he was there too.
[22:23] <+FstLtRayus> :: Nods and follows Grimm :: I guess your right. There shouldnt be dust on a starship huh?
[22:23] <DrCeja> ::Looks up::
[22:23] <+LtBlackburn> +Arnet+ Sir, just letting you know, Im switching environmental systems to individual section backups. I have my men in the vents scrubbing them down.
[22:23] <LtCdrMelina> ::Continues to try and research who did not check in for their shift today:: So far, Commander, I'm coming up with 6 names that did not report in to their duty station today
01[22:23] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Glances to Melina, then back to the others:: 6? We know of Whitaker...that leaves 5.
[22:24] <+Dr_Novar> They could be programed to mimic numerous physiological effects...
[22:24] <@CmdrArnet> +Blackburn+ Good man, Mr. Blackburn. Go over sensors from those filters, tell me if you find anything unusual.
[22:24] <DrCeja> It’s a thought Doctor. Good thinking. See if you can find any evidence? I’m going to continue looking at these disgustingly healthy body bits.
[22:24] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Rollands:: Contact security, have them follow up with each of those names.
[22:24] <+LtJgGrimm> Not unless it's recent, the air filters would've caught it ::Power walks to get a EV suit::
[22:25] <+Dr_Novar> They'll show up in the molecular analysis of the blood and tissue samples.
[22:25] <+FstLtRayus> :: Follows right behind Grimm ::
01[22:25] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Nods and goes and gets the list from Melina:: +Grimm/Rayus+ Rollands to Security, sending you a list of personnel that didn't report to duty today, check up on them please.
[22:25] <+LtBlackburn> +Arnet+ A rare compliment sir? Perhaps you need to check yourself for our mystery disease. But, I agree, and am already working on it. I will keep you updated
[22:25] <DrCeja> Your idea, you follow it up.
[22:26] <@CmdrArnet> ::as he closes the channel:: Seriously, why does everyone think I’m that mean?
[22:26] <+Dr_Novar> At least we don't have to wear those blasted suits since we're already exposed...
[22:26] <+FstLtRayus> +Rollands+ Shouldnt be a problem.
[22:26] <+LtJgGrimm> +Rollands+ Getting them now Commander, much obliged
[22:26] <DrCeja> ((Ask Aklar Boss. He’s probably going to have bruises from the hypospray))
01[22:27] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Keeps her mouth shut at the question:: +Rayus/Grimm+ Thank you, let us know what you find. Rollands out.
[22:27] <DrCeja> Comforting thought Novar. Thanks. But true..
[22:27] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Gets his suit on:: Well, let's go hunting
[22:27] <+FstLtAklar> +Sickbay+ At your earliest convenience, please beam Lieutenant Carter’s remains to sickbay for examination.
[22:27] <+FstLtAklar> ::He turned to Arnet.:: You were mean to me earlier today!
02[22:27] * +LtBlackburn (Mibbit@MagicStar-3D82ED7C.ph.ph.cox.net) Quit (Disintegrated: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
[22:27] <+FstLtRayus> :: Puts on an EV suit as well.
[22:27] <+FstLtRayus> ::
[22:27] <DrCeja> ::Sags a little:: +Aklar+ Very well. Thank you.
[22:27] <+Dr_Novar> ::He shrugged:: I find them...confining...
01[22:27] <+LtCmdrRollands> I heard about that, when he got to the bridge. That might be why people think it.
[22:27] <@CmdrArnet> Now I think that’s a bit of an overstatement.
[22:28] <+FstLtAklar> I have a bruise on my spots!
03[22:28] * LtBlackburn (Mibbit@MagicStar-3D82ED7C.ph.ph.cox.net) has joined #uss-potemkin
[22:28] <DrCeja> ::Instructs the staff to make arrangements for Lt Carter’s remains to be beamed in.::
01[22:28] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Raises an eyebrow at Arnet:: Since when do you leave bruises?
[22:28] <LtBlackburn> ((back))
[22:28] <@CmdrArnet> Whose to say I don’t always leave bruises?
[22:29] <@CmdrArnet> ((WB Blackburn!))
[22:29] <LtBlackburn> ::is working frenziedly::
[22:29] <+EnsKellen> ::while slowly moving through the ducts do to getting stuck:: +Blackburn+ Sir. I found a dead animal in here...
[22:29] <+Dr_Novar> ::Hears Ceja:: Guess I'll get started on Ms. Carter...
[22:29] <DrCeja> Please Novar.
01[22:29] <+LtCmdrRollands> I've had enough hyposprays in sickbay since coming on board that I would know better than that.
[22:29] <+Dr_Novar> ((brb))
[22:29] <+FstLtAklar> ::He shook his head.:: Insert innuendo laden joke here.
[22:29] <+FstLtRayus> :: To Grimm :: So which one of these no shows do we check on first?
01[22:30] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Glares at Aklar::
[22:30] <@CmdrArnet> Which is your style, Mr. Aklar.
[22:30] <DrCeja> ::Waits a moment to ensure that Lt Carter arrives and is properly taken care of before continuing with her autopsy.::
[22:30] <DrCeja> ::Finishes working on the torso, and moves to the crainium.:: Right.. let’s see..
[22:30] <LtBlackburn> +Kellen+ Dont tell me its a Vole.... I thought we were rid of those....
[22:31] <@CmdrArnet> You know what bothers me about all of this? These are pretty horrific ways to die.
[22:31] <+FstLtAklar> ::He turned to Rollands.:: We’ve worked together long enough that this shouldn’t be a surprise. ::He winked.:: Plus, I’ve already picked on our extra mean Doctor today.
[22:31] <+EnsKellen> ::scanes the remains:: Looks like it, and it looks fresh...
[22:32] <@CmdrArnet> 4ACTION> THE ANIMAL THAT KELLEN FOUND LOOKS LIKE IT ALSO DIED FROM SOME HORRIBLE DISEASE AS WELL
[22:32] <+FstLtAklar> ::Turning back to business, he nodded to Arnet.:: You’re right. It’s also a relatively rare pathogen.
[22:32] <LtBlackburn> ::groans:: Whenever we finish this we are going to have to blast those things out again...
01[22:32] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Shakes her head:: Yes yes...::Looks to Arnet:: Yeah, things that aren't normally seen, not that quickly at least.
[22:32] <LtCdrMelina> ::Looks to Arnet:: Are you seeing a possible pattern with all of this?
[22:32] <DrCeja> Oh hold on.. ::leans forward:: Here we go.. Brain shows significant swelling.
[22:32] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Melina:: Yes, but … not that it makes any sense.
[22:33] <+Dr_Novar> ::He began working on Carter, dictating notes as he went::
[22:33] <+Dr_Novar> ((back))
[22:33] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Looks at the list:: Anybody in engineering would be the best place to start
01[22:33] <+LtCmdrRollands> I'd love to hear whatever pattern it is you are getting.
[22:33] <+LtJgGrimm> Either that or medical...last two places he went when he was alive
[22:33] <DrCeja> ::To Novar:: Significant swelling of the brain tissues over here. Please check Carter.
[22:34] <LtBlackburn> +Kellen+ And its fresh? Good grief... I bet we have another colony. Anything on your scans yet?
[22:34] <DrCeja> ::Nods slowly:: You poor man. This would have hurt.
[22:34] <+FstLtRayus> :: Points to the list :: Well there is CPO Hammill. His first name is Bob, that tells me we should check him first.
[22:35] <+Dr_Novar> ::He heard the computer chirp and glanced over at a display on the wall:: No sign of nanites...
[22:35] <LtCdrMelina> All of the deaths are likely related. They were all crew members that did not report for their shifts, and they all died in horrible fashions
[22:35] <+FstLtAklar> Except for Lieutenant Carter who died in front of us, Melina.
[22:35] <+EnsKellen> ::grabs the remains and starts moving out of the duct:: Yes Sir. and not on mine, i'm bringing it out for you to check it your self.
[22:35] <+EnsRicker> :: Sarcasitcally:: Sure am glad I got out of bed this morning, I considered calling in sick
[22:35] <+FstLtRayus> (( Lol such a klingon, just picking up dead things. ))
[22:35] <+LtJgGrimm> As good a spot as any ::Looks a bit more:: Then we'll go here, a Tellarite name of Garl
01[22:35] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Taps her fingers on a console:: I hate to say it, but I don't know if the suits would do us any good...we've all been exposed by this point.
[22:35] <LtCdrMelina> The theory isn't 100% perfect, but it's at least better than nothing
[22:36] <DrCeja> ::To Novar:: Please check condition of Carter’s brain.
[22:36] <+EnsKellen> ((Thought about taking a bite from it))
[22:36] <+FstLtRayus> (( Lmfao ))
[22:36] <LtBlackburn> +Kellen+ See you in a moment Mr Drake.
[22:36] <+Dr_Novar> ::He started his autopsy of Carter with her crainium::
[22:36] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Ricker:: Well, we’ve seen what happens when you do that, haven’t we?
01[22:36] <+LtCmdrRollands> We wouldn't want a dead helm officer, would we?
[22:36] <+FstLtRayus> :: Nods :: Garl, I think he stole my Pie once.
[22:37] <+EnsKellen> ::moves out of the ducts with the animal still in hand:: Here you go Sir.
[22:37] <+Dr_Novar> <w>Such a lovely young woman... ::He took a laser scaple and sliced into her skull:::
[22:37] <DrCeja> ::Takes more readings of Whitikers brain in particular::
[22:37] <+LtJgGrimm> If I didn't know any better, I'd say pie is all you think about some days.
[22:38] <DrCeja> This could be taking psychosomatic ideation to a whole new extreme..
[22:38] <LtBlackburn> :: seeing the Vole with similar signs as the victims:: Oh God.....
[22:38] <+FstLtRayus> :: Nods :: You would be correct, I think about one form of pie or another quite a bit.
01[22:38] <+LtCmdrRollands> I do hate feeling slightly useless up here. But...there isn't much we can do until we hear more, is there?
[22:38] <+EnsRicker> Is there anyway that you could compare the two samples that we have so far? There could be a common compound that will lead us to an answer.
[22:38] <+Dr_Novar> ::He raised an eyebrow at Ceja's comment:: Indeed.
[22:38] <+LtJgGrimm> Well, I guess I'm sort of single-minded at times...just not about pie
[22:39] <+EnsKellen> ::Looks at it in the light:: It looks like it was sick...
[22:39] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Ricker:: Sickbay is working on it as we speak.
[22:39] <LtBlackburn> +Ceja+ We have a possible source of the infection! I have a vole here displaying strikingly similar symptoms as our victims!
[22:39] <+FstLtAklar> ::Drogan leaned against his console, hands spread wide. He took a few deep breaths, maybe he wasn’t used to the suit’s oxygenation level.::
[22:39] <+Dr_Novar> ::He began examinng her brain tissue::
[22:39] <+FstLtRayus> Pie is one of creators greatest gifts.
01[22:39] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Glances at Aklar:: You alright, Drogan?
[22:39] <DrCeja> ::Pales suddenly.:: Novar. Just behind the Frontal Lobe… :
[22:39] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Reaches Hammill's quarters and hits the ringer, hoping that somebody'll answer:: I'd like to think my wife's a much better gift than pie.
[22:39] <+EnsKellen> So it's a killer?
[22:39] <+FstLtAklar> ::He turned to her.:: What? Yes. Of course. The Nitrogen mix must be off.
01[22:40] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Raises an eyebrow and checks the mix::
[22:40] <DrCeja> Some sort of viral load.. I’ve never seen the like before..
[22:40] <@CmdrArnet> 4ACTION> NO ONE ANSWERS THE DOOR AT HAMMILL’S QUARTERS
[22:40] <+FstLtRayus> :: Smiles :: All good things are included under the definition of pie.
[22:40] <+FstLtAklar> ::He raised his arm to check his personal readout. He frowned when he saw it was normal.::
[22:40] <DrCeja> +Blackburn+ Bag it and bring it down. Or something. Thanks!
01[22:40] <+LtCmdrRollands> Normal, Drogan. What's wrong?
[22:41] <+FstLtAklar> ::He closed his eyes, focusing on his breathing.:: It’s fine...
[22:41] <LtBlackburn> Put it in something Kellen.
[22:41] <@CmdrArnet> You are regulating your breathing. Something is not fine.
01[22:41] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Looks to Arnet:: Think we've got a problem here. ::Nods to Aklar::
[22:41] <+LtJgGrimm> Well, I'm not sure Natasha would agree with that assessment ::Concern crosses his mind before using his codes to open the locked door and stepping in::
[22:41] <LtBlackburn> Something airtight.
[22:41] <DrCeja> ::Takes a sample:: Novar, check the interior of her brain.
[22:41] <+FstLtRayus> :: Follows in behind Grimm, looking around ::
[22:41] <+EnsKellen> ::Looks around:: We're in engineering.. nothing to put it in.. I'll take it up there Sir.
[22:42] <+Dr_Novar> Ceja, Carter displays the same swelling as Whitaker.
[22:42] <@CmdrArnet> 4ACTION> HAMMILL’S QUARTERS ARE DARK
[22:42] <LtBlackburn> I'll come with you.
[22:42] <DrCeja> Frontal lobe. I found a pocket of some kind of virus that I do not recognize.
[22:42] <+FstLtRayus> :: Turns on the EV suits head lamp ::
[22:42] <+Dr_Novar> ::Frowns:: A pocket of virus?
[22:42] <+FstLtAklar> ::He winced behind his faceplate, his hand involuntarily coming up his chest in pain.::
[22:42] <+EnsKellen> ::Looks at the thing, than to Blackburn in the EV siut:: Should i be worried?
[22:43] <DrCeja> ::Begins analysis on the tissues:: Yes, a hard lump, shouldn’t be there. Viral load is extreme.
[22:43] <@CmdrArnet> 4ACTION> RAYUS AND GRIMM STUMBLE UPON HAMMILL - THEY DON’T KNOW WHAT HE DIED OF BUT IT LOOKED PAINFUL
[22:43] <LtBlackburn> Yes Ensign. Yes you should be. Id be putting on a hazmat suit too.
[22:43] <+Dr_Novar> ::He removed Carter's brain and placed in a dish before comencing disection::
[22:43] <@CmdrArnet> Aklar!
01[22:43] <+LtCmdrRollands> Drogan! ::Shakes her head:: What the hell is going on here!?
[22:43] <LtBlackburn> ::takes the Vole from Kellen and walks out of engineering::
[22:43] <+FstLtRayus> +Ceja+ Um, Ceja. Hammills dead...like it looks like his body turned itself inside out and imploded.
[22:44] <+EnsKellen> It might be to late. ::Said while holding the thing in his bare hand::
[22:44] <+EnsRicker> :: Again is tempted to abondon his station to help as he could but stayed put::
[22:44] <+FstLtAklar> Just… having… a slight… problem… breathing. Nothing to see here.
[22:44] <DrCeja> +Rayus+ Oh.. lovely. Location?
[22:44] <+EnsHal> ((wait, he exploded, then imploded? does that mean he's back to normal?))
[22:44] <@CmdrArnet> ::tears off his suit helmet and then rips off Aklar’s:: As if that isn’t something.
[22:44] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Looks down:: Computer, lights on ::Kneels down at the body:: It wasn't peaceful, whatever happened
[22:44] <+FstLtRayus> +Ceja+ His quarters, Ma'am.
[22:44] <+EnsKellen> ((Good question???)))
[22:44] <+LtJgGrimm> ((I was just thinking that same thing....))
[22:45] <LtBlackburn> ((wb Hal!))
[22:45] <+EnsRicker> (( No explosion, just turned inside out))
[22:45] <+FstLtAklar> Oh Doctor.., you do Care.
01[22:45] <+LtCmdrRollands> Just a bit of a problem there, Drogan. When did this start?
[22:45] <+FstLtRayus> (( lol, good description thought right? ))
[22:45] <+EnsHal> ((oh lol, forgot to say back. been back for like 10 min))
[22:45] <+EnsRicker> (( Probably through some orafice))
[22:45] <@CmdrArnet> Yes, yes don’t tell anyone
[22:45] <LtBlackburn> ::walks into Sickbay with the vole::
[22:45] <+EnsKellen> ::Follows Blackburn out of Engineering::
[22:45] <DrCeja> +Rayus+ Seal the quarters. Get out of there.
[22:45] <+Dr_Novar> ::Finds a similar lump in Carter's frontal lobe:: Ah, I see...
[22:45] <+FstLtAklar> Just a few minutes ago. All of a sudden I felt tired, then I noticed my breathing was little shallow… ::He winced.:: And painful.
01[22:46] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Goes and grabs the med kit they were using earlier and brings it over:: So obviously the suit didn't help.
[22:46] <DrCeja> Novar! Take a sample of that brain. And of the brain of that.. animal that Blackburn just brought in. Quickly!
[22:46] <@CmdrArnet> Aklar, is there a dull pain behind your eyeballs? Slight soreness around the symbiote? Pressure around the extremities?
[22:46] <LtBlackburn> Here ya go Doc.
[22:46] <DrCeja> +Arnet+ Ceja to Arnet
[22:46] <+FstLtRayus> :: Walks out of the quarters and waits for Grimm befor sealing them :: +Ceja+ Aye, Ma'am.
[22:46] <@CmdrArnet> +Arnet+ Go ahead, Doctor.
01[22:46] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Raises an eyebrow and goes to a console quickly and brings up the list of missing people to check someting::
[22:47] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Gets up and walks out:: Poor bastards...whenever I die I at least wanna go peacefully
[22:47] <+FstLtAklar> ::He closed and opened his eyes rapidly.:: Now that you mention it… yeah...
[22:47] <+Dr_Novar> ::He placed the lump in a containment vessel for analysis and moved to repeat the process on the varmit::
[22:47] <+FstLtAklar> ::He blinked slowly, opening his eyes wide.:: Oh yeah… eye pain.
[22:47] <DrCeja> +Arnet+ We are dealing with a virus that is not, I repeat, not known to our medicine. It secretes itself in the brain, close to the frontal lobe. It is not species specific.
[22:47] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Looks at the names on the list before walking over to a computer terminal:: Computer, locate the following personnel ::Reads the list::
[22:47] <+FstLtRayus> :: Nods to Grimm :: I cant promise you a peaceful death, but I will do the friend thing and end you quickly should the need ever arise.
[22:47] <@CmdrArnet> +Ceja+ I’m getting that!
[22:47] <@CmdrArnet> Mr. Aklar, sit down. Slowly.
[22:48] <+EnsKellen> ::looks around sickbay::
[22:48] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Ricker:: Get me the medkit.
01[22:48] <+LtCmdrRollands> ((I brought it over already...))
[22:48] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Chuckles:: Thanks, never did like the idea of dying slowly
[22:48] <@CmdrArnet> ((And we left it by where Carter was))
[22:48] <+FstLtAklar> ::Drogan moved into a sitting position before just collapsing to the floor unceremoniously.:: Good news… I’m down.
[22:49] <+FstLtRayus> :: Smiles :: Anytime. After you?
[22:49] <@CmdrArnet> I hate to be the bearer of bad news here … but I’m afraid you have bluegill.
[22:49] <+Dr_Novar> ::Silently reflects on the posiblity that he would be the only one left alive on the ship if they didn't find a cure::
01[22:49] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Leaves the list up and kneels down next to Arnet and Aklar:: Bluegill?
[22:49] <+EnsRicker> :: Runs to grab the kit::
[22:49] <DrCeja> +Arnet+ Working on antiviral. I recommend broad spectrum for now, we’ll get more specific as soon as we’ve got something.
[22:49] <+EnsRicker> (( He has Bluegill? Wheres my frying pan!))
[22:49] <+FstLtAklar> Bluegill? ::He frowned.:: That’s not good...
[22:50] <+Dr_Novar> ::He brought to specimen containers over to Ceja::
[22:50] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Watches the computer read back that all of the list is in their quarters:: Predictable enough
[22:50] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Rollands:: Trill disease affecting the respitory system. So named because well … he’s going to turn blue as his lungs collapse.
01[22:50] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Frowns:: Anything we can do?
[22:50] <DrCeja> ::Takes the sample from Novar and checks.:: Novar, we could be in trouble. We’re going to have to work quickly.
[22:50] <LtBlackburn> +Hal+ Report Ensign?
[22:50] <@CmdrArnet> It’s not pretty and definitely not quick
[22:50] <+FstLtAklar> Yeah… the gill part… comes from the lovely scerosis that develops on the lungs that resemble gills.
[22:51] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Walks back to Rayus:: They're all in their quarters...probably met a painful fate
[22:51] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Rollands:: We could if he was actually suffering from bluegill! But I would wager all our scans would show he’s techinically fine!
[22:51] <+EnsHal> +Blackburn+ This is Hal, situation norm.... wait.... what is that?
[22:51] <+FstLtRayus> :: To Grimm :: Do you think its even worth checking?
[22:51] <+Dr_Novar> ::Nods:: A little outside my field of expertise, but I'm a great assistant...
[22:52] <LtBlackburn> +Hal+ What is what? :: suddenly nervous::
01[22:52] <+LtCmdrRollands> Just like everyone else ::Stops and thinks:: Question...this might just be speculation but, didn't you run everyone's exams that are turning up in this?
[22:52] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Rollands:: Ceja is right. Get a broad spectrum anti-viral. It might buy us some time.
[22:52] <+EnsKellen> ::Looks around listening::
[22:52] <+FstLtAklar> ::He took some staggered, loud breaths.::
[22:52] <+EnsHal> +Blackburn+ There's something... well that's just gross
01[22:52] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Grabs the anti-viral out of the med kit that Ricker brought over and hands it too Arnet::
[22:52] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Looks back at the computer:: Computer, report vital signs of following crew members ::Reads list again::
[22:52] <DrCeja> I’m going to start working on an antiviral agent. We have to key it to this.. specific.. strand.. here.. ::Points at the screen.:: I think this is what is causing it..
[22:53] <LtBlackburn> +Hal+ Another Vole maybe?
[22:53] <+EnsKellen> ::Gets a slight headache::
[22:53] <+Dr_Novar> ::Nods:: What do you need?
[22:53] <+EnsHal> +Blackburn+ Tricorder reads organic residue... I'm not exactly sure, but I think it was a vole. Might should get one of the docs to come have a look.
[22:53] <@CmdrArnet> ::applies it to Aklar - much gentler this time::
[22:53] <LtBlackburn> +Burn it with a phaser Ensign. We already have a sample...
[22:54] <+FstLtAklar> ::He nodded his appreciation to Arnet as best he could.:: You know… Doctor…
[22:54] <LtBlackburn> +Hal+ Just burn it....
01[22:54] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Sits back, trying to think through things while listening to Aklar::
[22:54] <DrCeja> I need time.. ::Snaps::
[22:54] <+FstLtAklar> It’s nice… that you’re so… protective of… Tea…
[22:54] <DrCeja> Sorry. I need to figure out what this does so I can stop it.
[22:54] <+FstLtAklar> ::He spasmed a bit as he struggled for air.::
[22:54] <+EnsHal> +Blackburn+ yeah, but this might be where the infection started, LT. Could be important to their investigation.
[22:54] <+Dr_Novar> Then you need more data...
[22:54] <+FstLtRayus> :: Listens for the computer ::
01[22:54] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Shakes her head to Aklar:: Drogan...no talking.
[22:54] <+EnsKellen> ::Looks at the Vole:: So the problem seems to be a new infestation, and now they're sick?
[22:55] <+Dr_Novar> ::Moves to the next victim that had materialized in the morgue::
[22:55] <+LtJgGrimm> ::While waiting for the computer:: I would think they've all perished, at least somebody would've checked in
[22:55] <DrCeja> I do. And it starts with Whitiker.
[22:55] <@CmdrArnet> Glad you think so. ::rummages in the medkit:: I do apologize, but you are just .. .well rather flamboyant, aren’t you? Who knows what you will do?
[22:55] <+EnsRicker> :: Stands up to show respect for his soon to be fallen commrade::
[22:55] <DrCeja> ::Talking aloud as she works:: Our lovely engineer who always thought he was sick.. and.. oh.. ohhhhh..
[22:55] <LtBlackburn> +Hal+ Again Ensign, we already have an identical specimen. Vaporize that one Ensign. Thats an order.
01[22:56] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Stands up and starts to pace a bit::
[22:56] <+FstLtRayus> :: Nods to Grimm :: I agree. No point in further exposing ourselves for people who are most assuredly dead.
[22:56] <DrCeja> ::Turns and looks at the information, realizing she’s on the wrong track.:: No, stupid thought.
[22:56] <+EnsKellen> ::Covers his eyes::
[22:56] <+FstLtAklar> ::He laughed, though it came out as a kind of sigh.:: That’s… a good description.
[22:56] <+EnsHal> +Blackburn+ Aye, LT.
[22:56] <@CmdrArnet> I’m trying to inject some oxygen directly into your system. Are you feeling any better?
[22:56] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Listens to computer confirm their suspicions:: Well, no surprise there
[22:57] <DrCeja> ::Keeps isolating the strands of information:: I need another sample, are you able to find one Novar?
01[22:57] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Looks at Arnet:: You never answered my earlier question. Weren't you the one who did all the exams on all these people? I'm just trying to piece things together, not blaming you.
[22:57] <@CmdrArnet> +Ceja+ Ceja, love I need you to be brillaint. The broad spectrum isn’t working.
[22:57] <+Dr_Novar> ::He quickly gathered more samples from the other victim and brought it over:: Right here...
[22:57] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Rollands:: What? No, no. Not that I remember.
[22:57] <+FstLtRayus> :: Nods :: Anyone I know?
[22:58] <+FstLtAklar> ::He roused a little bit with the oxygen.:: A little. A little.
[22:58] <+FstLtRayus> Other than Garl that is.
[22:58] <@CmdrArnet> ::to Aklar:: See, nothing to fear. We have Ceja and Ceja is brilliant. She’ll have something, I guarantee.
01[22:58] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Sighs:: Just a thought.
[22:58] <+LtJgGrimm> +Sickbay+ Grimm here, computer says all who didn't check in are DOA.
[22:58] <@CmdrArnet> ::wipes some presperation from his brow::
[22:58] <+LtJgGrimm> ((To Rollands, rather))
[22:58] <+Dr_Novar> +Grim+ We need the corpses in the morgue ASAP!
[22:58] <+FstLtAklar> She… has a point.
[22:59] <DrCeja> ::Looks horrified and deeply sad.::
[22:59] <@CmdrArnet> How’s that?
[22:59] <+FstLtAklar> ::He motioned with his hand, vaguely and kind of limply, for Rollands to scan Arnet.::
01[22:59] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Hears Grimm and sighs:: +Grimm+ Get them to sickbay morgue.
[22:59] <+EnsKellen> Should I get checked? or is it ok to leave and contenue the cleaning of the vents?
[22:59] <+LtJgGrimm> +Novar and Rollands+ Acknowledged, on the way
01[22:59] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Realizes what Aklar was motioning and grabs her own tricorder, running a scan of Arnet::
[22:59] <DrCeja> I need to figure out what it does.. how does it attack them.
[22:59] <+Dr_Novar> ::He quickly prepared more exam tables::
[23:00] <+LtJgGrimm> Alright Rayus, let's get to those quarters ASAP...they want them in the morgue double time
[23:00] <DrCeja> ::Raises her voice:: Alright people, this is going to be busy.
[23:00] <+FstLtRayus> :: Sights :: Alright, lets go.
[23:00] <DrCeja> +Arnet+ Go ahead Boss.
[23:00] <LtBlackburn> Go through the engineering Bio-scrubber first, but yes. Get back to work.
[23:00] <@CmdrArnet> +Ceja+ Do you have anything to fight against this yet?
[23:00] <+Dr_Novar> +Grim+ ANd anything else that died. Plant or animal.
[23:01] <DrCeja> +Arnet+ Not yet. Getting closer. But not yet.
01[23:01] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Keeps her eyes on Drogan as well as her scans of Arnet::
[23:01] <+FstLtRayus> :: To Grimm :: I still think this is Whittakers fault. I stand by my theory.
[23:01] <@CmdrArnet> +Ceja+ You better pray that you find something soon - because if not I’m afraid that Aklar is about to die.
[23:01] <@CmdrArnet> 4PAUSE SIM
[23:01] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Paused::
01[23:01] <+LtCmdrRollands> ::Paused::
[23:01] <+EnsKellen> ::Paused::
[23:02] <+FstLtRayus> :: Paused::
[23:02] <+Dr_Novar> ::Paused::
[23:02] <+FstLtAklar> ::paused.::
[23:02] <DrCeja> ::Paused::
[23:02] <+EnsRicker> :: Paused::
[23:02] <LtBlackburn> :: paused::
[23:02] <+EnsHal> ::pause::
01[23:02] <+LtCmdrRollands> =/\= ATTENTION ON DECK =/\=
[23:02] <+EnsKellen> ::AA::
[23:02] <+LtJgGrimm> ::AA::
[23:02] <+FstLtRayus> ::AA::
[23:02] <+EnsRicker> ::AA::
[23:02] <DrCeja> ::AA::
[23:02] <+EnsHal> ::AA::
[23:02] <+Dr_Novar> ;;stands quietly::
[23:03] <@CmdrArnet> Alright everyone good sim!
[23:03] <+EnsRicker> (( WAIT!!! We ended on time?!!))
[23:03] <@CmdrArnet> We are now sitting on a plague ship with one of our own on the verge of death and anyone could follow!
01[23:03] <+LtCmdrRollands> ((And started on time too!))
[23:03] <@CmdrArnet> ((One of the many benefits of me being in charge!))
[23:03] <+FstLtAklar> ::passes out in a heap.::
[23:03] <LtBlackburn> Oh God! AKLAR IS DYING!!!!
[23:03] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Kicks Aklar to see if he's alive::
01[23:04] <+LtCmdrRollands> Now be nice, guys!
[23:04] <@CmdrArnet> We’ll pick up this plot next week as we see if we can solve this mystery and keep us all from keeling over!
[23:04] <+EnsKellen> ::Blinded::
[23:04] <DrCeja> ::Frets:: Evidentally you are all going to go up a uniform size or four..
[23:04] <LtBlackburn> I wonde if the next aklar will be a girl?
[23:04] <@CmdrArnet> ANYWAY
[23:04] <+LtJgGrimm> I don't wanna go up a size....
[23:04] <@CmdrArnet> Before we dismiss for the evening, I believe Mr. Ricker has some trivia related business for us
[23:05] <+EnsRicker> Just a quick question because I didnt get an email out this week (Mid terms).
[23:05] <DrCeja> ((Oh ye of little faith. Ceja’s got a good reason to be brilliant now))
[23:05] <+Dr_Novar> ((I'm afraid I'll most likely be absent next week. You'll just have to soldier on without me...))
[23:05] <+EnsRicker> To what element in their bloodstream do Vulcans attribute their greenish pallor?
[23:05] <@CmdrArnet> Copper, next question
[23:05] <+FstLtAklar> Cooper.
01[23:05] <+LtCmdrRollands> Arnet wins that one LOL
[23:05] <+EnsRicker> Who is the most credited actor in all of Star Trek?
01[23:06] <+LtCmdrRollands> Shatner I'd think
[23:06] <@CmdrArnet> Is it Aklar?
[23:06] <+EnsRicker> nope
[23:06] <+LtJgGrimm> ::Hides at Trek trivia...Star Wars, on the other hand, he'd be down for::
[23:06] <@CmdrArnet> Because he’s been around forever
[23:06] <+EnsHal> guy who played weyoun?
[23:06] <+EnsRicker> naw not aklar
[23:06] <+EnsRicker> no star wars characters
[23:06] <@CmdrArnet> Is it Nemoy?
[23:06] <LtBlackburn> The computer!
[23:06] <+EnsKellen> Leonard Nemoy
[23:06] <+EnsRicker> nope
[23:06] <+Dr_Novar> Guinen.
[23:06] <@CmdrArnet> Ooh … Ms. Roddenberry!
[23:06] <+LtJgGrimm> I'm so much better at Wars trivia...ask my wife
[23:06] <LtBlackburn> NO THE COMPUTER!!
01[23:07] <+LtCmdrRollands> Same person, Blackburn
[23:07] <+EnsRicker> Majel Barrett
[23:07] <+LtJgGrimm> She refuses to play Star Wars Trivial Pursuit with me...makes me sad :(
[23:07] <LtBlackburn> Yes!
[23:07] <+EnsKellen> who?
[23:07] <+EnsRicker> Thats all I have. Credit goes to Arnet
01[23:07] <+LtCmdrRollands> Wait..same person? ::Brain to tired::
01[23:07] <+LtCmdrRollands> Yay Arnet
[23:07] <+FstLtRayus> lol
[23:07] <@CmdrArnet> Majel Barrett, wife of Gene Rodenberry, played the computer in every iteration of the series and the movies.
[23:08] <+EnsRicker> What Arnet said
[23:08] <LtBlackburn> Sorry rollo, was responding to those other than genius arnet
[23:08] <@CmdrArnet> Plus Lwaxana Troi and the XO in the original pilot for Star Trek
01[23:08] <+LtCmdrRollands> So yes, same person :)
[23:08] <+Dr_Novar> Oh, you ment just for Trek...
[23:08] <+EnsRicker> As well as Number One in the Original Pilot, second in command under Captain Pike
[23:08] <+EnsHal> no computer voice in Enterprise
[23:08] <+EnsRicker> Very Good Arnet
[23:08] <+FstLtAklar> And Nurse Chapel, of course.
[23:08] <+EnsRicker> :: Offers Arnet a treat for his trick::
[23:08] <+EnsKellen> didn't know she didn't take Roddenberry's last name
[23:08] <@CmdrArnet> Oh yes, thank you Mr. Aklar
[23:08] <@CmdrArnet> Right then!
[23:09] <@CmdrArnet> Thank you very much for your trivia, Mr. Ricker!
[23:09] <+FstLtAklar> She went by both Kellen.
[23:09] <DrCeja> It’s OK Grimm. I don’t do Trek Trivia either.
[23:09] <@CmdrArnet> With that, I do believe it’s time to call it a night!
[23:09] <+EnsRicker> I believe that she hyphonated
[23:09] <+FstLtAklar> (Majel Barrett and Majel Barrett-Rodenberry))
[23:09] <@CmdrArnet> Ms. Rollands, could you dismiss the crew with my thanks?
[23:09] <+LtJgGrimm> I'm glad I ain't the only one
01[23:09] <+LtCmdrRollands> Of course :)
01[23:09] <+LtCmdrRollands> =/\= DISMISSED =/\=
01[23:09] <+LtCmdrRollands> with thanks!!
Kris: SLA Council Moderator
USS Lionheart First Officer (XO): Commander Christine Sterling
USS Potemkin Second Officer (2O) & Chief Science Officer (CSO): Commander Jayla Rollands
USS Mercutio Tactical Officer (TAC): First Lieutenant Brielle Jayde
Starbase 27 Chief Science Officer (CSO): Lieutenant Commander Nayeli Behar
SS Heimdall Medical & Employee Relations: Catrina (Cat) Kali Tendai
Kris
Council Moderator
Council Moderator

Return to USS Potemkin