USS Mercutio Mission Briefing, SD20612.18

View the bios of the characters from the USS Mercutio, their sim recaps and non-log posts!

Moderator: [Sim] Mercutio - Hosts

Postby CptStaceyTemplar » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:34 pm

NCC72327M
Sim Starts at 9:30 Eastern
AIM users will need an invite

The computer data from Dr. Farnsworthy's ship has been analyzed and scrutinized. Two partial entries were of immediate interest. One of his logs talked about time travel to rectify that which went wrong. The other entry was a scientific notation about a device he either came across or invented. The only other information in that scientific notation was a partial startdate: 47329.___.

According to Henry's research into possible targets, either Commander Chakotay or Commander Sisko, that partial startdate is more closely tied to Commander Sisko. Aboard DS9, Lt Commander Eddington was discovered to a Maquis spy. If our trip through our own logs is correct, that partial stardate is pretty close to when Lt Commander's status as a Maquis spy was revealed. Either Dr. Farnsworthy wishes to deny that discovery or he might be going after Sisko himself.

I have order the Merc to the Guardian of Forever. Once we arrive, I hope we can use the machine to travel back in time and stop Dr. Farnsworth from altering the timeline. Away team members have been instructed to replicate uniforms fit for DS9. Rank insignias should be Lt or less as not to attract too much unwanted attention. If we do successfully use the Guardian of Forever, I shall limit our time on DS9 and complete forbid interaction with key members of their crew...especially Sisko himself. I want as little pollution of the timeline as we can manage.

I hate time travel.

Templar
CptStaceyTemplar
Grand Poobah of the Asylum
Grand Poobah of the Asylum

Return to General