USS Mercutio Mission Briefing, SD20611.13

View the bios of the characters from the USS Mercutio, their sim recaps and non-log posts!

Moderator: [Sim] Mercutio - Hosts

Postby CptStaceyTemplar » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:32 pm

NCC72327M
Sim Begins at 9:30 PM Eastern
AIM users will need an invitation

The away team has been on the surface for just over an hour now. We have received indication of both injuries, to Commander Crow, and somewhat heavy resistance. The vessel in orbit has also received communications from the bunker on the surface. What the communication involved remains unknown at this time. The Mercutio is still shadowing the vessel, while the away team continues to advance into and through the bunker.

Vahe's ideas involving the shuttlecraft is interesting and should work in theory. Kydd is working on changing the setup on the fly as intel from the surface comes in. Whether we will use the shuttlecraft against the bunker or the vessel in space is anyone's guess at this juncture.

As I think about all of the people on the surface, not just the away team but families of crewmembers and people in general, I sometimes wonder if warning the populace should have actually happened. Granted, the mass chaos and hysteria that would have followed that warning would do more damage than any good it would have bestowed. Still, I see it in the faces of some of the crew. I see the want to warn them, if only a small few. Their families are down there, as are their friends. That is incentive enough to finish this once and for all!

Templar
CptStaceyTemplar
Grand Poobah of the Asylum
Grand Poobah of the Asylum

Return to General