USS Mercutio Mission Briefing, SD20610.30

View the bios of the characters from the USS Mercutio, their sim recaps and non-log posts!

Moderator: [Sim] Mercutio - Hosts

Postby CptStaceyTemplar » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:31 pm

Sim Starts at 9:30 PM Eastern
AIM Users will need an invite

"War on Our Front Porch"

Nearly 27 hours have passed since we learned of the Triad's existence on Earth. Not only have we learned of their existence, but of their possible plot to ... I can't even say it. If Lt Reaper is to believed, and that is a big if in my opinion, then the heart of the Federation may be in grave danger.

Is it possible for the Triad to destroy an entire planet and its inhabitants if they cannot have Berlin (and the rest of the planet) for themselves? At this point, nothing would surprise me in regards to them. Now, Starfleet, Special Ops and Section 31 more particularly, have surprised me. They are taking this threat seriously, especially considering the source of the information. That is enough to make the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

Our orders:
1. Recon
An away team will head to Berlin to ascertain the threat potential, find the hidden bunker/base(s) the Triad is using for their operations, and last but not least, find out exactly what is going on. Focus should be maintained on how they plan to rid the Sol system of Earth itself, if in a fact that is their plan.

2. Elmination
Once their base of operations is located, eliminate non-key personnel. Key personnel, once identified, should be interrogated for further information. Eliminate their support base as well, including personnel, weapons, and supplies.

As the sim begins, Commander Crow will be putting together an away team for the first part of this mission. Most everyone, if not all, will be going on the away mission.

I will not be there tonight, nor will Sam. We are currently in Dallas at the moment attempting to pull off the impossible: A surprise birthday party for my sister who "knows everything." This was extremely last minute and not my idea (I know she knows...she "knows everything" afterall. Oh, but little does she know that her husband cooked up a wonderful plot! ::Evil laughter:: )

So, if you choose to sim, excellent. If you choose not to, we will pick up next week.
Have a great time everyone.

Templar
CptStaceyTemplar
Grand Poobah of the Asylum
Grand Poobah of the Asylum

Return to General