USS Mercutio Mission Briefing, SD20610.02

View the bios of the characters from the USS Mercutio, their sim recaps and non-log posts!

Moderator: [Sim] Mercutio - Hosts

Postby CptStaceyTemplar » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:25 pm

NCC72327M
Sim Starts at 9:30 PM Eastern
AIM Users will need an invitation

The past two days have been both eventful and uneventful. The engineering teams have reported on the damage to the ship and the status of the repairs. Their findings are guardedly optimistic at best. The capture pilot's ship is still being torn down and reverse engineered to see how such a tiny thing did so much damage to our shields. I am sure R&D will want to get their hands on it at a later date.

Dr. Melanick has reported that the prisoner is healing nicely. The reports out of security are an...interesting read. I envision a talk with Crow and company coming up. We still need to get some necessary intelligence from him or from Lt Reaper. Lt Reaper is another story. She is "all there" as much as we can tell thus far. Dr. Melanick suggested that we should proceed with caution when it comes to her and what information she might be able to provide. Though I am certain this is our Lillian Reaper, after all DNA doesn't lie, she still could be a mole or a plant bent on feeding us erroneous information. We have no idea what the Triad did to her to "program" her. The holes in her memory are enough to justify proceeding with caution.

As for the Triad, we haven't heard a peep out of them since our initial contact with the fighters. Since two days have past, I can only believe that they are aware at least two of their fighters are missing. Whether they will be inclined to send out a search party or just chalk their losses up to dying for the cause, we don't know just yet. Starfleet has been made aware of our location and our condition. They have been assembling a task force ever since we learned the Triad was back. The task force is currently underway to our present location/vicinity. The make up for the task force hasn't been released, but I would guess battleships, service ships, and probably marines are on our way. I wouldn't be surprised if Section 31 managed to sneak a ship or two in as well.

Templar
CptStaceyTemplar
Grand Poobah of the Asylum
Grand Poobah of the Asylum

Return to General