DL - "Whispers In The Wind" SD10201.21

An Akira class refit that falls under the jurisdiction of special ops, this ship keeps the peace when no one else can. Join the fun as the Mercutio approaches her fifth year!

Moderator: [Sim] Mercutio - Hosts

DL - "Whispers In The Wind" SD10201.21

Postby LtCdrVox » Sat Jul 20, 2002 11:44 am

Assistant Security Officer's Log
Stardate: 10201.21

"Whispers In The Wind"

As we beamed down to Athos IV with the medical supplies, there was a ghostly silence in the wind, as if you could smell the death, whispering to you. Since I was the security officer on the away team, I beamed down first to secure the area before the others beamed down. I immediately scanned the surrounding area with my compression phaser rifle, aligned perfectly with my ocular implant. I was going to make sure any despirate civilians on their
last rope for treatment didn't give us any suprises.

Momentarily, Doctors Raven and Iar, and Ensign Buijold joined me on the surface, each beamed down with a huge set of crates containing the medical supplies to save this world. We quickly met the resident doctor. He was no threat, quite the contrary, he was glad to see us, yet I didn't need a doctor to tell me that he had been under extreme stress. I could tell from his eyes that he probably hadn't slept in some time. I maintained my watch of
the area around the treatment center, but after a few minutes Doctor Raven had me assist Ensign Buijold treat the patients. I got the sense that something beyond the obvious was going on with this sickness... An alterior motive that I was determined to find out...
LtCdrVox

Return to USS Mercutio