Sim Log 03-08-17

An Akira class refit that falls under the jurisdiction of special ops, this ship keeps the peace when no one else can. Join the fun as the Mercutio approaches her fifth year!

Moderator: [Sim] Mercutio - Hosts

Sim Log 03-08-17

Postby Kris » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:51 pm

<Capt_Crow> AA
02:27:26: <LtBrieJayde> ::AA::
02:27:28: <EdraCrow> ::AA::
02:27:33: <ChanceCrow> ::AA::
02:27:34: <LtConstance> ::AA::
02:28:04: <LtRazot> ::AA::
02:28:24: <LtJG-Stepanova> ::AA::
02:28:31: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> uh oh
02:28:43: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ::AA::
02:29:05: <Capt_Crow> We have arrived in the Deneva system still on the hunt for the rogue elements which stole the top secret weapon prototype. As we got closer we zeroed in on the second world which was giving off the unique energy signature of the prototype.
02:29:17: <Capt_Crow> The second world is very desert-like.
02:30:14: <Capt_Crow> we have arrived in orbit and need to zero in even more to find the source of the energy and hopefully the weapon
02:32:13: <Capt_Crow> questions?
02:32:26: <LtBrieJayde> None here
02:32:36: <LtJG-Stepanova> Desert-appropriate attire?
02:32:37: <LtConstance> Same here
02:33:40: <Capt_Crow> I wouldn't suggest fleece :)
02:33:52: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> or wool
02:34:01: <EdraCrow> ugh!
02:34:06: <LtBrieJayde> Are we all on an away team?
02:34:09: <LtConstance> What about dessert camo
02:34:21: <Capt_Crow> not off the bat, we need to find where we're going first
02:34:29: <LtBrieJayde> Got it :)
02:34:35: <LtConstance> Desert even
02:34:41: <Capt_Crow> and you're not going anywhere
02:34:46: <Capt_Crow> you've got a desk job
02:34:55: <LtBrieJayde> LOL I figured
02:35:14: <Capt_Crow> normal positions on bridge
02:35:18: <Capt_Crow> BEGIN
02:36:36: <LtBrieJayde> ::Glances over the tactical sensors as they got into orbit::
02:37:36: <LtConstance> :: looking ahead at the viewscreen at security station ::
02:37:41: <Capt_Crow> Are we picking up any ground based weaponry?
02:37:45: <EdraCrow> ::sitting in her chair, cup of raktajino held close::
02:38:01: <LtJG-Stepanova> ::sitting to the right of the Captain, observing quietly::
02:38:05: <LtBrieJayde> ::Double checks:: I'm not showing any weaponry down there.
02:38:12: <Capt_Crow> Well that's a plus.
02:38:40: <Capt_Crow> Okay expand sensors to the core. I want to know where this thing is hiding in this sandbox.
02:38:58: <LtBrieJayde> ::Tweaks the sensors to scan to the core::
02:40:00: <EdraCrow> ::still remembering what they found the last time they caught up with some of these folks...::
02:40:27: <LtConstance> ::looking at the scanners as a second set of eyes::
02:40:33: <EdraCrow> ::glances around the bridge, then back to Henry:: What, no Banks?
02:40:51: <EnsStraut> ((Hey all))
02:41:05: <EdraCrow> <<yay!>>
02:41:11: <EnsHibiki> ((Hola fellow simmers!))
02:41:13: <Capt_Crow> ::turns to Edra, then glances around:: She said she was busy with something or other. You know how she gets. Do you want her on the team?
02:41:27: <LtConstance> ::feeling nervous remebering getting almost blown up last time we saw thses guys::
02:41:49: <LtBrieJayde> ::Plays with the sensors again to get a clearer scan::
02:42:10: <EdraCrow> ::considers for a moment, then nods:: We could use her skills with these guys.
02:43:53: <Capt_Crow> +Banks+ You're needed to go say hello to some bad people.
02:44:03: <LtBrieJayde> Signal is coming from the largest continent. Underground seems to have a complex, but it's shielded and we can't beam down to it.
02:44:08: <EnsStraut> :: Looks over and rubs her eyes ::
02:44:29: <LtJG-Stepanova> :: folds her hands in her lap quietly, just enjoying watching the rest of the crew work::
02:45:03: <Banks> +Henry+ ::after a few moments and with a tinge of annoyance:: Okay.
02:45:42: <LtBrieJayde> ::Hears Banks' voice and raises an eyebrow::
02:45:46: <Capt_Crow> If she's in a mood I pity whoever you run into.
02:46:26: <EnsHibiki> :: sitting at an auxiliary station, playing snake::
02:46:56: <EnsStraut> ::Looks over at Hibiki and chuckles softly::
02:47:00: <EdraCrow> Heh...hopefully we can use that to our advantage
02:47:43: <Capt_Crow> Take whoever you want down there, you can even let Malaan bring his toys. But uh...::he glanced at Brie, then back to Edra.:::
02:51:00: <LtBrieJayde> :: Doesn't notice what was being said and keeps looking at the readings::
02:51:01: <LtConstance> :: not taking her eyes off the scanner ::
02:51:41: <EdraCrow> ::nods and stands, putting her mug down:: Stewart, Malaan, Hibiki...you're with me.
02:52:17: <LtBrieJayde> ::Glances up hearing the names, but figures she knows why her name wasn't listed::
02:52:23: <EnsHibiki> Aye.
02:52:45: <LtConstance> ::stands up :: "yes mam'm " she says nervously
02:53:17: <EnsStraut> ::Sighs softly in relief::
02:53:21: <EdraCrow> We'll be needing weapons, though I'm hoping we don't have to use them.
02:53:36: <EnsHibiki> I have one of those.
02:53:43: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Aye Commander :: heads out to grab equipment for away mission ::
02:53:49: <EnsHibiki> :: pats his phaser pistol::
02:54:06: <LtConstance> " ok I can get us set up at the Armory"
02:54:26: <EdraCrow> +Sickbay+ Any medical officers we can get on this away team?
02:54:43: <EdraCrow> ::to the others:: grab what you need and meet me in Transporter Room 1
02:54:52: <LtBrieJayde> ::Leans back in her chair, grabbing her tea that she'd brought with her and sips it::
02:55:07: <ChanceCrow> +Bridge+ Aye, Ma'am...I'll be there momentarily.
02:55:24: <LtJG-Stepanova> :: gives a soft smile to Brie:: How have you been feeling, Lieutenant?
02:55:52: <EnsStraut> :: Softly:: is that tea I smell
02:56:30: <LtConstance> :: changing into Dessert camo then goes into the Armory she already has her two daggers n her and a phaser pistol she grabs a phaser Rifle some explosives
02:56:49: <LtBrieJayde> :: Smirks to Millie:: I'm alright. ::Holds up the tea:: Settling my stomach.
02:57:02: <Capt_Crow> I'll be in the Ready Room, keep me posted. ::turns to Brie:: Lieutenant you have the bridge.
02:57:12: <EnsStraut> It smells really good to be honest
02:57:35: <LtBrieJayde> ::Raises an eyebrow:: Um..okay. :: Brings her tea and switches seats::
02:57:50: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: grabs Fang, Razor, 2 stun grenades, 3 frag grenades, phaser pistol, phaser rifle, and his personal cloaking device :: I hope I grabbed enough
02:57:52: <EnsHibiki> :: cracks his neck:: I'll take some of those H.E.s
02:58:16: <EdraCrow> ::heads for the lift:: Deck 15
02:59:34: <Capt_Crow> :::moves into his office:::
02:59:36: <LtConstance> ::grabs a few more items she was damned if those sobs were gonna catch her off guard again she heads to the transporter room::
02:59:39: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: dressed in desert camo and his normal arsenal of weapons arrives at Transporter room 1 ::
02:59:50: <EdraCrow> ::gets her own sidearm and rifle on the way to the transporter room::
03:00:18: <EnsHibiki> Lieutenant Constance, my friend, mind sharing the wealth of fun stuff you have there?
03:00:50: <ChanceCrow> ::grabs a medkit, adding some supplies to it, then heading to the TR::
03:01:26: <LtConstance> " sure ensign I got extra just for you" :: hands Hibki the extra toys she got for him::
03:02:07: <EnsHibiki> Ah yes! Very nice. :: pockets the "toys"::
03:02:10: <EdraCrow> ::steps up onto the transporter pad, waiting for everyone else.::
03:02:45: <EnsHibiki> :: steps on to the pad::
03:02:49: <ChanceCrow> :: walks into the TR. :: I'm ready.
03:02:56: <LtJG-Stepanova> ::chuckles:: My mother used to swear by some really odd things for nausea, but I think Starfleet medicine has it beat.
03:03:13: <ChanceCrow> Alright...let's go folks. time to get going.
03:03:20: <LtConstance> ::smiles:: thought you might like them ::steps on the transporter pad
03:03:39: <CdrEdraCrow> <<whoops>>
03:04:04: <LtBrieJayde> ::Takes another sip and smirks as she sits down:: Well, when they are growing a mixed species baby..then they can find other ways to deal with the nausea.
03:04:04: <Capt_Crow> (he's a changling)
03:04:19: <EnsHibiki> The folding rifle is really quite the piece. :: playing with it for a moment::
03:04:21: <Capt_Crow> :::Arrives, unusually late, dressed in her usual black, packing her standard light weaponry, steps up to the pad:::
03:04:24: <ChanceCrow> <<ugh!>>
03:04:30: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: obviously checks out Constance and smiles :: Nice, very nice :: Looks over at Ensign Hibiki :: nothing quite as sexy as woman in camo sporting explosives
03:04:38: <Capt_Crow> (and wrong tab....)
03:04:48: <Banks> :::Arrives, unusually late, dressed in her usual black, packing her standard light weaponry, steps up to the pad:::
03:05:00: <EnsHibiki> Can't deny that my brother.
03:05:32: <LtJG-Stepanova> My mother used to swear by raw garlic for most anything. Head cold, cough, strep...you got sick, and somebody had raw garlic sliced somewhere.
03:05:39: <LtConstance> :: smiles at Haydon:: hopefully this will keep me cool
03:05:51: <LtBrieJayde> :: Cringes:: Right now, garlic makes me sick.
03:06:10: <LtRazot> ((I'm sorry. have a very fussy son that's extremely clingy tonight so i'm out. Already missed 45 minutes worth so.))
03:06:26: <EnsStraut> ::Looking up horrified:: but garlic.. its so good
03:06:32: <CdrEdraCrow> ::looks to the Transporter Chief:: We're good, Chief
03:06:48: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks back to Straut:: Tell that to the child growing inside me.
03:06:53: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Ok maybe a camo bikini and sporting explosives would be better
03:07:32: <LtConstance> " your looking pretty sexy yourself Haydon love maybe later "" :: kisses his cheek::
03:07:34: <CdrEdraCrow> TC>> Aye, Sir. Energizing...
03:07:38: <EnsHibiki> Too much I think.Not that I wouldn't appreciate the look, but it would be impractical.
03:07:56: <LtJG-Stepanova> :: pats Brie's leg:: I will keep that in mind the next time you and Razot are over for dinner. You know...I haven't had a large dinner in my quarters in a while. I may have to host one again. :: smiles::
03:08:02: <EnsStraut> ::Jokingly stares at the stomach:: Child... let your mother eat garlic it taste good
03:08:11: <Banks> :::THE AWAY TEAM BEAMS DOWN, THANKFULLY ON THE SIDE OF THE PLANET EXPERIENCING NIGHT SO IT'S ONLY ABOUT 70 DEGREES, IN FRONT OF A HUGE SAND DUNE WHICH SENSORS INDICATE IS THE SOURCE:::
03:08:35: <EnsHibiki> Sand. Fantastic.
03:08:53: <LtBrieJayde> ::Lets out a small laugh:: Oh if only that worked. I hoped by second trimester I'd be over this like I was with my son but...it kicked up a notch.
03:09:21: <LtConstance> :: looking around seeing the dune:: " well at least it's not hot"
03:09:33: <EnsHibiki> Haven't been in a desert like this since the last time I went "walking" with my great great grandfather.
03:09:48: <Banks> :::Looks around:::
03:10:10: <CdrEdraCrow> :: looks around, her eyes adjusting to the dark:: That dune seems to be our goal.
03:10:17: <EnsStraut> Worth a shot, heh my little sister made my mother hate the taste of anything sweet, sour, and savory... she could only eat hot stuff
03:10:21: <LtConstance> " last time I was in a dessert was with my aunt when we visited Vulcan when I was14
03:10:54: <Banks> Vaporize it.
03:11:24: <CdrEdraCrow> And possibly activate the cannon?
03:11:27: <LtBrieJayde> ::Leans back a bit more and sips the tea::
03:11:33: <LtConstance> " ok sounds good to me"
03:11:40: <Banks> Isn't it underground?
03:11:50: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> "last time I was in a desert I had just left the center of a nebula with my dad - it was a walk in the park ::
03:12:25: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> " galaxy hopping with pa"
03:12:27: <EnsHibiki> Use a high temperature beam and melt it all into glass. Shatter the glass with a grenade.
03:13:00: <Banks> ::She looked at the new guy::: Or that.
03:13:37: <LtJG-Stepanova> :: smiles at Straut:: I would love to have you to my quarters for dinner sometime. It's my way of making friends. I have been taking full advantage of having quarters with a real kitchen.
03:13:41: <LtConstance> " I'm for either option "
03:13:46: <EnsHibiki> My great great grandfather had a nasty incident with some off world technology that destroyed his sense of direction. He could be trying to walk to the bathroom and end up on Earth Space Dock.
03:14:05: <CdrEdraCrow> yes, but vaporizing sure does sound like taking care of the dune and anything beneath is.
03:14:12: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods to Millie:: That is true.
03:14:31: <LtConstance> And our friends
03:14:56: <EnsStraut> ::She nods and stretches in her chair:: Id love to have dinner and possibly make a better friend, also might bride you to let me cook. I can cook some mean food.
03:15:40: <LtConstance> " so what are we doing "
03:15:50: <LtJG-Stepanova> ::smiles:: Do you have a favorite dish that you like to make?
03:15:52: <Banks> Can we not debate this until the sun comes up and it's 300 degrees?
03:16:02: <EnsStraut> ((Bribe...))
03:16:13: <EnsStraut> ((Not bride...))
03:16:14: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Great idea :: trains phaser on sand dune and shoots ::
03:16:40: <LtBrieJayde> :: Lets the other two talk and keeps sipping the tea, hoping to hear good news from the away team whenever news does come in::
03:16:47: <EnsHibiki> :: sets his phaser to wide beam and fires at the dune as well::
03:17:08: <CdrEdraCrow> ::sighs...::
03:17:09: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: holding phaser on max setting :: Babe do you trick
03:17:26: <LtConstance> :: setting her phaser and fireing at the dune ::
03:17:28: <Banks> ::::THE SAND IS DISINTEGREATED AWAY LIKE MELTING SNOW REVEALING STRUCTURE WITH A DOOR::::
03:17:54: <LtConstance> "I say blow the dang door open
03:18:06: <EnsHibiki> I have a toy for that.
03:18:18: <LtConstance> So do I
03:18:22: <EnsStraut> ::Checking her station again:: hmmmm
03:18:22: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Awesome - make it so
03:18:25: <CdrEdraCrow> ::nods:: we need to get in there.
03:18:44: <EnsHibiki> Sounds like we should have a play date Lieutenant.
03:18:59: <LtBrieJayde> What is it, Straut?
03:19:22: <LtConstance> " get back everyone I agree ensign" lineing the door with explosive letting it burn
03:19:47: <EnsStraut> Nothing.. just it feels like something isnt right... I am probably over thinking
03:20:19: <EnsHibiki> Fire in the hole! ::lights a match with a tooth and ignites the fuse::
03:20:51: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: positions himself with a view of the doorway - rifle on the entrance ::
03:21:24: <LtBrieJayde> Well, may as well speak up. We might be feeling the same way.
03:21:37: <Banks> :::::backs off::
03:22:33: <Banks> :::BIG BOOM, THE DOOR FLINGING OFF, RIGHT OVER THEIR HEADS AND BURYING ITSELF IN ANOTHER DUNE::
03:23:03: <EnsHibiki> Knock Knock :: expletives::!!
03:23:06: <CdrEdraCrow> :: ducks:: Ensign...maybe not quite as enthusiastic...but good job.
03:23:44: <LtConstance> " well the door it open let's go in" :: slinging rifle toward the front of her ::
03:23:51: <CdrEdraCrow> :: proceeds forward, through the doorway, checking around corners before continuing::
03:24:07: <Banks> ::Follows, pulling both of her pistols::::
03:24:27: <EnsHibiki> :: pauses, and picks up a large chunk of blasted glass::
03:24:34: <LtJG-Stepanova> You will never be discouraged for being over-cautious. The people the away team is pursuing are not pushovers.
03:24:37: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: moves forward following other through the doorway ::
03:24:47: <LtConstance> :: heading in sweeping left to right ::
03:24:49: <EnsHibiki> :: pockets it::
03:25:02: <ChanceCrow> ::brings up the rear of the group::
03:25:20: <EnsHibiki> :: pulls a pistol and heads in after Constance::
03:25:23: <EnsStraut> ::Nods: I just feel like there is something the sensors are missing and its very off putting
03:25:46: <Banks> ::::THE MAIN CORRIDOR, WITH ONE BLINKING LIGHT MIDWAY, IS DARK ON THE FAR END:::
03:26:11: <LtBrieJayde> I felt that while I was looking at them, don't know if it is a disadvantage of tactical sensors..or something else.
03:26:18: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Everyone keep you heads on swivels - booby-traps ect - these bastards know their stuff
03:26:50: <CdrEdraCrow> :: twists her mouth:: that figures...we have any hand lamps?
03:26:54: <EnsStraut> What is down there anyways
03:26:56: <EnsHibiki> Good thing we do too.
03:27:20: <EnsHibiki> I have one. :: pulls it out of his belt and turns it on::
03:27:49: <Banks> ::::A MOMENT LATER A HAIL OF RED ENERGY BOLTS COME FLYING AT THEM:::
03:27:54: <LtConstance> " ok yes mam'm" :: handing her one
03:28:04: <EnsHibiki> TAKE COVER!!!
03:28:08: <CdrEdraCrow> DOWN! ::ducks down to the floor::
03:28:12: <Banks> ::ducks down:::
03:28:14: <LtBrieJayde> That..I don't even know if we know every single detail. Dangerous though, and they shouldn't have it. :: Sips her tea again:: Honestly? Might have been told..my brain doesn't play nice with that right now.
03:28:39: <EnsHibiki> ::chucks a photon grenade down the corridor::
03:29:02: <EnsHibiki> Nade out!
03:29:04: <LtConstance> " crap hit the deck " :: diving down throwing a grenade down the hall::
03:29:05: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: lobs a Fragmentation grenade well past the group into the area where the shots are being fired ::
03:29:06: <CdrEdraCrow> ::looks down the hall from her ducked-down position, hears the grenade thrown and looks away before the blast::
03:29:11: <Banks> :::THE ENEMY FIRE SEEMS TO LESSEN FOLLOWING THE GRENADE:::
03:29:15: <EnsStraut> ::Nods and plays around with a few buttons on the console:: Well I don't like this feeling
03:29:52: <LtConstance> :: shining a light down the hall::
03:30:17: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: helps Chance to his feet :: You ok Doc?
03:30:23: <Banks> :::::THE ENEMY TARGETS CONSTANCE AS SOON AS SHE SHINES THE LIGHT::
03:30:47: <EnsHibiki> Taking point! ::lets loose with a barrage as he moves forward::
03:30:51: <LtConstance> ::quickly shuts off the light:: "
03:31:09: <CdrEdraCrow> ::shoots back toward the source of the firing::
03:31:16: <Banks> :::looks over at Constance::: Toss that here.
03:31:33: <ChanceCrow> :: accepts Haydon's help, but stays low::
03:31:42: <LtBrieJayde> ::Taps fingers on the armrest of the chair::
03:31:42: <LtConstance> ::tossing the rifle to Banks
03:31:50: <Banks> No, the light.
03:31:54: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: turns on his personal cloaking device and flips on his infra-red imaging :: moves slowly up the cooridor
03:32:05: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ::
03:32:27: <EnsHibiki> ::attempting to actually see the enemies::
03:32:50: <LtConstance> ::tossing the light to Banks::
03:33:10: <Banks> ::catches it:: When you see where the shots are coming from aim there.
03:33:13: <EnsStraut> ::Her back makes a horrible cracking noise:: Mother of,....nnn that did not feel good. i swear sitting in this chair is gonna kills my back
03:33:30: <LtConstance> " ok"
03:33:34: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: softly to Banks :: right behind you
03:34:05: <LtBrieJayde> ::Chuckles and looks at Straut:: Takes getting used to.
03:34:09: <Banks> ::takes a breath, then hops up, shining the light, and dodging fire, running halfway up the wall, then back to the other side, worming her way closer and closer, shooting with her free hand:::
03:34:36: <CdrEdraCrow> ::shoots toward the enemy::
03:34:52: <LtConstance> " shooting where the shots are coming from on the enemy side"
03:35:04: <EnsStraut> Yea it does.. Am I okay to stand?
03:35:17: <EnsHibiki> :: still shooting off bolts occasionally while creeping closer::
03:35:27: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: moves past Banks up the cooridor - whisper to away team :: we have 3 hostiles 1 down - 2 active
03:35:29: <LtJG-Stepanova> ::chuckles:: The waiting is always the worst, da? You always wonder what the away team is up to.
03:35:55: <LtBrieJayde> Of course. Whatever makes us comfortable. For me, that's sitting. But that isn't for everyone. ::Looks to Millie and nods:: Especially with getting left in charge.
03:35:58: <LtConstance> :: moving up the hall: " ok"
03:36:01: <Banks> :::CONSTANCE DROPS ONE OF THE TWO ACTIVES::
03:36:16: <Banks> :::THE OTHER TURNS AND FLEES DOWN THE HALLWAY:::
03:36:37: <LtConstance> :: running after I them::
03:36:52: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: follows after remaining hostile still cloaked ::
03:37:04: <CdrEdraCrow> :: as the enemy fire ceases, she stops shooting, and follows the others:: Careful, people...
03:37:09: <EnsHibiki> :: sprints forward after the fleeing hostile::
03:37:10: <EnsStraut> :: Standing up another series of pops:: Well then
03:37:32: <Banks> ::stops, looking down at the two men who are down, one dead from a shot to the face, the other to the chest::: This one's still breathing.
03:37:52: <LtConstance> :: tring to follow the hostile::
03:38:32: <ChanceCrow> ::comes up to Banks and the downed men:: I brought something to keep them sedated if we're taking them into custody...so we don't have a repeat of last time.
03:38:34: <Banks> :::THE LAST ENEMY, SEALS HIMSELF IN A DOOR::::
03:38:48: <Banks> Just cut it out of his mouth.
03:38:52: <LtJG-Stepanova> ::nods:: But this is the sort of mission that I prefer to defer to those who have more weapons training than I do.
03:39:04: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ((Behind a door, in a room??))
03:39:31: <ChanceCrow> ::looks at the man, then Banks before nodding.:: Alright...::proceeds to do so::
03:39:43: <LtBrieJayde> Which..normally would be me. But, I think they are being smart this time around and leaving me on board.
03:39:47: <Banks> (yes)
03:39:54: <LtConstance> ::runs into the door:: " alright Buddy " :: sets to blow the door
03:40:25: <EnsHibiki> Ladies first Constance!
03:40:26: <Banks> Guy> ::yelling through the door:: Do you know what he's gonna do when he finds out about this? ::laughing::: Game over.
03:40:59: <LtJG-Stepanova> Da, but you have a bit more to lose, Ms. Jayde.
03:41:07: <EnsStraut> :: Paces a bit and sighs softly::
03:41:08: <LtConstance> Wondering who he's talking about
03:41:57: <LtConstance> " who is he
03:41:59: <CdrEdraCrow> ::advancing with the others, but passes a different doorway behind her and stops when she hears something. She takes the few steps back, and feels cool air coming from the opening. As everyone is focused on the hostile, she explores what's behind the doorway.
03:41:59: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: positions himself cloaked in the hallway rifle trained on the doorway ::
03:42:35: <Banks> ::watching the impromtu dental surgery::: This is taking too long.
03:42:39: <LtBrieJayde> :Finishes off her tea and puts the cup aside:: I just wish we knew what was going on...
03:42:46: <CdrEdraCrow> ::her door leads her up a case of stairs with a more durable door at the top::
03:43:13: <ChanceCrow> I'm almost done...::annoyed at her tone, but holds up the capsule:: There...
03:43:20: <EnsStraut> Me to.. ::Looks at her console:: is there a chance to run sensors again?
03:43:50: <LtBrieJayde> I'd say keep them running.
03:44:05: <LtConstance> ::lights the explosive ::
03:44:15: <EnsStraut> ::Nods and makes sure to check them again:
03:44:28: <Banks> I didn't mean....nevermind. ::Slapping a tag on the guy:: +Bridge+ Can you read me?
03:44:42: <CdrEdraCrow> ::At the top of the stairs, she finds this door just opened, and she slowly pushes it open, holding her weapon in front of her::
03:44:57: <Banks> :::THE DOOR OPENS::
03:45:12: <LtBrieJayde> +Banks+ Go ahead, we got you.
03:46:00: <Banks> ++ Lock onto the transporter tag and send him straight to the brig, heavy security detail.
03:46:01: <EnsHibiki> ((which door?))
03:46:10: <Banks> (the one constance was blowing up)
03:46:24: <LtBrieJayde> +Banks+ Copy that ::Nods back to Straut:: You heard her.
03:46:32: <EnsHibiki> ((explosively or before they've gone off?))
03:46:46: <LtConstance> :: rifle in front of me as I enter the room::
03:46:52: <Banks> (because of the explosion)
03:47:00: <EnsHibiki> (gotcha))
03:47:15: <EnsStraut> Aye, Locking on ::She locks the tag and transports him into a heavy security bridge::
03:47:22: <Banks> :::As Constance enters, a man is swinging from a hastily made noose via his belt and an overhead pipe:::
03:47:50: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: follows others into room ::
03:47:51: <CdrEdraCrow> ::As she enters the new room, she sees a man there, his back to the door, and he's working on a weapon on the table in front of him. Now she points her phaser at his back:: Back away from the cannon!
03:47:55: <EnsHibiki> :: shakes his head and whistles:: Man Lieutenant. You make the best booms.
03:47:57: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Cut him down
03:48:13: <LtConstance> :: she goes over to take his pulse:: " **** he's dead"
03:48:55: <Banks> ::she looked to Chance:: You didn't get hurt in the firefight did you?
03:49:08: <EnsHibiki> I still don't think we are alone... ::arm hair rises::
03:49:18: <ChanceCrow> Nah...I'm fine.
03:49:48: <LtConstance> Right :: reaching up using her dagger cutting him down putting him over my shoulder::" should we take this guy with us
03:49:50: <LtJG-Stepanova> So, it appears that they've found someone.
03:50:18: <EnsStraut> ::Mumbles that she kinda wants to see::
03:50:21: <LtBrieJayde> Who is now locked up in the brig. Guess that means I get to bug the captain. +Captain+ Bridge to captain.
03:50:23: <mysteryman> ::slowly turns around, a smirk on his face::
03:50:55: <Capt_Crow> ++Go ahead.
03:50:57: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Nah - scan him and leave him if he is dead
03:51:18: <EnsHibiki> There was too much fire coming down that hall even for three people.
03:51:42: <LtConstance> ::putting him down scanning his body ::
03:51:48: <EnsHibiki> Wait... Where's the Commander?
03:51:57: <LtBrieJayde> +Captain+ Away team found at least one person, he's now in the brig under heavy guard per Banks' orders.
03:52:17: <CdrEdraCrow> ::Her arms dropped to her side, as she stared at the man in front of her:: Andrew?
03:52:34: <LtConstance> " she went up to the other door"
03:52:41: <EnsHibiki> ::races back up the corridor, finding the other hall::
03:52:55: <LtConstance> ::following::
03:53:06: <EnsHibiki> ::bolts into the room with Crow and MysteryMan::
03:53:08: <Capt_Crow> +Did she say if we have any injuries?
03:53:11: <mysteryman> ::his smile spread:: You've got to be kidding me. Edra?
03:53:23: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: heads back down the hallway::
03:53:34: <LtBrieJayde> +Captain+ She didn't say anything about that actually.
03:53:37: <CdrEdraCrow> ACTION::>> Actually, Hibiki gets to the door, because it's now shut, and locked
03:54:02: <EnsHibiki> ((scratch my last then))
03:54:14: <EnsHibiki> Commander! Are you in there?!
03:54:34: <LtConstance> ::comes in behind Hibiki:: " we can't blow this door we might hurt the Commander"
03:54:37: <EnsStraut> ::she finally sits down but taps her foot rapidly::
03:54:47: <Banks> +Alright, thank you.
03:54:50: <EnsHibiki> No, but we can melt through it.
03:55:09: <CdrEdraCrow> Wait...what are you? Are you the one behind all this?
03:55:15: <LtConstance> " never thought of that"
03:55:22: <EnsHibiki> :: sets his phaser to act as a laser cutter and starts working through the door::
03:55:31: <LtBrieJayde> :: Sighs:: Wish I knew what he was thinking in there...
03:55:56: <Banks> We should probably go catch up with the rest.
03:56:09: <ChanceCrow> ::nods::
03:56:51: <EnsHibiki> Help me with the other side.
03:56:57: <LtJG-Stepanova> I think he has an incredible amount of trust in Miss Banks and his wife. And if more was going wrong, we might have heard by now.
03:57:04: <LtConstance> Ok
03:57:10: <mysteryman> Would you like it if I said yes? ::cocky grin::
03:57:20: <LtConstance> ::melting the other side::
03:57:26: <LtBrieJayde> I suppose. I trust them too, but even Banks has been acting a bit strange lately.
03:57:52: <Banks> ::joins the gathering:: What's going on?
03:57:55: <LtJG-Stepanova> :: raises an eyebrow:: Have you noticed something?
03:57:57: <EnsStraut> ::Looks over and chews on her lip::
03:59:53: <Banks> :::THE GROUND SHUDDERS A LITTLE UNDER THEIR FEET. A MOMENT LATER IT HAPPENS AGAIN::
04:00:07: <CdrEdraCrow> Wha-? No! ::straightens up and points her phaser at him again:: Step away from the cannon.
04:00:39: <CdrEdraCrow> ACTION>> The door is able to withstand the melting for longer than expected
04:00:49: <CdrEdraCrow> <<cut that>>
04:01:15: <LtBrieJayde> Not a lot..just..maybe keeping to herself a lot more than I figured. She loves watching Ossan, but hasn't been asking to babysit or anything since she and Chance got back.
04:01:21: <LtConstance> " you feel that shudder "
04:01:35: <mysteryman> ::He only shook his head:: you don't want to do that...
04:01:41: <Banks> ::turns and looks down the hallway, when another door opens::
04:02:02: <CdrEdraCrow> ::paused a moment, her phaser dropping::
04:02:11: <EnsHibiki> ::just keeps cutting::
04:02:22: <LtConstance> " the door isn't melting to fast"
04:02:35: <CdrEdraCrow> ACTION>>door is halfway cut through
04:03:06: <LtConstance> ::does the same::
04:03:08: <Banks> :::A VERY LARGE MAN, ARMORED FROM HEAD TO TOE, TOTING A TANK ON HIS BACK AND A FLAMETHROWER WITH BOTH HANDS, BEGINS TRUDGING TOWARDS THEM, FIRING A FEW FLAMES:::
04:03:47: <mysteryman> ::picks up the cannon and steps to the middle of the room:: Y'know, you could just come with me...we could catch up. ::winks::
04:04:26: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :hostile approaching - careful here - if the tank goes up an so do all of us
04:04:28: <CdrEdraCrow> ACTION>>Almost cut all the way though...
04:05:06: <LtConstance> :: turning around :: " crap" Fireing her ice phaser at the guy
04:05:20: <CdrEdraCrow> ::drops her hands to her side, considering the offer...::
04:05:29: <LtJG-Stepanova> ::nods::
04:05:54: <EnsHibiki> ::jumps back, bouncing off the wall doing a full flip in mid air and jams the piece of glass from earlier into the man's face::
04:06:08: <LtJG-Stepanova> She and I have an exercise session later this week. I will see what I can find out.
04:06:19: <LtBrieJayde> :: Sighs and gets up to pace a bit::
04:06:27: <Banks> :::THE MAN DOESN'T SEEM TO FLINCH AS HE CONTINUES FORWARD::::
04:06:52: <EnsHibiki> ::rips the glass down the man's face and through his throat::
04:07:10: <LtConstance> :: kicking him in the knees to knock him back::
04:07:18: <EnsStraut> :: She picks up the coin she keeps on her console and plays with it in her hands::
04:07:30: <Banks> (I missed a line there....gimme a sec)
04:07:45: <CdrEdraCrow> ::after a few moments, she shook her head, almost as if a fog in her head cleared:: I can't do that. ::said plainly::
04:08:16: <LtJG-Stepanova> Would you feel more comfortable if you checked in on them, Lieutenant?
04:08:34: <Banks> :::THE GLASS SHATTERS AGAINST THE ARMOR BUT HE DOES STOP....TO CHUCKLE:::
04:08:43: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: moves up the hall behind the large man - uses Fang to cut the hose to the flamethrower - before he can turn it on Constance ::
04:09:02: <LtBrieJayde> Hmm? :: Stops pacing and looks over:: No, I trust them to check in. But, thanks.
04:09:30: <EnsHibiki> :: slams two fingers into what should be a pressure point::
04:09:34: <LtConstance> ::stands up punching the guy in the face then kicking him in the groin::
04:09:50: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: flips off his personal cloaking device and appears behind the large man ::
04:10:05: <EnsStraut> ::focuses on the coin and sighs::
04:10:53: <LtJG-Stepanova> :: looks back over her shoulder at Straut:: And it is not easy being one of the ones waiting, is it?
04:11:05: <Banks> :::THE MAN SWIRLS AROUND, TRYING TO REACH THE CORD, HIS MOVEMENTS CLUNKY:::
04:11:06: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: buries Razor into the back of the large man - the blade protrudes for the front of his body ::
04:11:52: <EnsStraut> No.. its not.. I dont like it
04:11:52: <LtBrieJayde> :: Keeps pacing but stops long enough to hit the comm on the arm of the chair:: +Away team+ Mercutio to away team, check in please. What's the status down there?
04:11:56: <LtConstance> :: stabbing the man in the neck with her dagger
04:12:17: <Banks> +Merc+ Uh, we're a little busy
04:12:37: <EnsStraut> :: Perks up and leans in:: Busy..?
04:12:44: <LtBrieJayde> :: Stops in her tracks:: +AT+ That doesn't sound good..what is going on, Banks?
04:12:45: <Banks> :::THE MAN GOES DOWN TO A KNEE, THEN BOTH, BEFORE FALLING ON HIS FACE:::
04:13:24: <Banks> ++Uh...I...uh....bye.
04:13:28: <LtConstance> " pulling out her dagger wipe ing off the blood putting it away
04:13:29: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: withdraw his dagger form the dying man :: Flamethrower really??
04:13:34: <Banks> ::she pointed to the good::: Where is the Commander?
04:14:00: <LtConstance> " she's in the office their"
04:14:12: <Banks> Then get the god damned door open!
04:14:18: <LtBrieJayde> :: Swears under her breath:: Why does she do that? And why wasn't it Edra answering me?
04:14:58: <LtConstance> ::finishing cutting open the door
04:15:00: <mysteryman> Well, that's a shame. I'd love to recreate that last night we had...
04:15:03: <EnsStraut> Is she in trouble??
04:15:16: <EnsHibiki> And stay down...
04:15:38: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: moves back down the hall keeping watch - flips cloaking device back on ::
04:15:50: <LtBrieJayde> I don't know, and with Banks not telling me anything...:: Sits back down:: Do you by chance have a lock on them if we need to get them back in a hurry or are the transporters still not able to function in that area?
04:16:03: <LtJG-Stepanova> :: makes eye contact with Brie, and then taps her own badge:: +Henry+ Stepanova to the Captain.
04:16:07: <mysteryman> ::steps forward toward her, leaning down and planting a serious kiss on her::
04:16:25: <Capt_Crow> +Yes?
04:16:36: <LtBrieJayde> :: Doesn't argue with what Millie is doing::
04:16:42: <EnsStraut> Let me check ::Checking the sensors::
04:16:48: <Banks> :::As soon as the door is opened:: Go, go!
04:17:00: <EnsStraut> I am pretty sure we can since I was able to transport the other guy up here
04:17:09: <LtJG-Stepanova> +Henry+ Sir, we think the away team may have encountered some...resistance.
04:17:15: <LtBrieJayde> Well, keep one active just in case.
04:17:18: <LtConstance> ::entering the office seeing The mystery man kissing the Comander::
04:17:19: <EnsHibiki> Man, I was going to use that glass too...
04:17:28: <CdrEdraCrow> ::closes her eyes, and when he pulls away, she's a bit dazed::
04:17:56: <LtConstance> " you ok Mam'm
04:18:04: <EnsStraut> Aye I can do that
04:18:11: <mysteryman> ::steps back with a smile, reaching for his transporter tag::
04:18:20: <Capt_Crow> :::Enters the bridge:: Expand on that.
04:18:23: <CdrEdraCrow> ::blinks::
04:18:45: <LtConstance> " no you don't" :: pointing her phaser at him::
04:19:36: <LtBrieJayde> ::Takes over from what Millie had been saying:: I called down for a status update, Banks..sort of answered. Said they were busy. I asked what was going on and she basically hung up on me. But it wasn't Edra answering.
04:19:37: <Banks> :::Grabs Constance's hand with the phaser pointing it up:: Line of fire!
04:19:52: <Capt_Crow> Sort of?
04:20:26: <LtBrieJayde> She pretty much said what I said. They were busy and then she said "uh..bye"
04:20:27: <Capt_Crow> ::His expression was of about a hundred thoughts at once:::
04:20:44: <Capt_Crow> You still have the bridge.....I'm going down.
04:20:50: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: Pulls the mans hand up in the sight of his rifle take two deep breaths and lands a perfect shot into the hand grasping the canon - totally vaporizing the hand ::
04:20:55: <EnsStraut> :: Raises an eye brow::
04:21:02: <LtBrieJayde> Sir, I can't let you do that.
04:21:03: <LtConstance> :: holstering her phaser::
04:21:36: <mysteryman> ::the cannon drops to the ground as he hits his tag, so he fades away, crumpled in pain::
04:21:36: <LtBrieJayde> ::Hits the comm on the chair again:: +AT+ Away team report in.
04:21:46: <Capt_Crow> If neither Edra nor I come back you are to go immediately back to Earth, understood?
04:22:02: <EnsHibiki> ::jumps at the fading man, trying to latch on to the transport::
04:22:07: <LtBrieJayde> Sir!
04:22:22: <Banks> ::moves in, securing the weapon:: +Merc+ We have the weapon.
04:22:24: <EnsStraut> ::Looks at the captain with a bit of fear::
04:22:29: <mysteryman> ::he's gone before any latching can happen::
04:22:49: <EnsHibiki> ::curses loudly and pounds the floor with a fist::
04:22:51: <LtJG-Stepanova> :: stands, putting a hand on Henry's arm::
04:22:52: <LtConstance> " you ok Commander Crow"
04:22:56: <LtBrieJayde> +AT+ About time. The captain was about to beam down there. Can we get it back here securely?
04:23:20: <CdrEdraCrow> ::blinks again, looking at Constance:: I...uh...yeah. I think.
04:23:28: <Capt_Crow> ::looks at Millie:: Don't say it.
04:23:29: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Is everyone ok??
04:23:54: <Capt_Crow> +Yes...::she looked at Edra, wondering what was up with that kiss:::
04:23:55: <CdrEdraCrow> ::looks around at everybody. When did you all get here?
04:23:58: <EnsHibiki> I'll survive, though I will likely need some assistance with my hand.
04:24:09: <Capt_Crow> (no.....)
04:24:18: <Banks> +Yes...:he looked at Edra, wondering what was up with that kiss:::
04:24:18: <EnsStraut> ::Looks away and focuses back on her console::
04:24:27: <Banks> (she)
04:24:33: <LtJG-Stepanova> It's my job to, sir, and you know it.
04:24:53: <LtBrieJayde> +AT+ Then do it. Quickly if you don't mind. ::Eyes Henry and Millie::
04:24:53: <Capt_Crow> Get them back up here, now. ::using a little of the command tone::
04:25:00: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: smiles at Hibiki :: that ensign is why we don't hit floors with our hands
04:25:11: <LtConstance> Just a bit ago Mam'm :: goes over to Hibiki
04:25:33: <EnsHibiki> :: shows off his bloodied hand, still covered and impaled with bits of the shattered glass:: Not quite the floor's fault.
04:25:51: <CdrEdraCrow> ::sees Banks' look, and turns away...a frown forming on her face:: Someone get the cannon, and let's get out.
04:26:08: <Banks> (find end points)
04:26:11: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: grabs the cannon::"
04:26:36: <LtBrieJayde> ::Finds just an empty seat and collapses into it with a sigh::
04:26:37: <LtConstance> " your gonna need to go to the medbay when we get on ship Ensign"
04:27:04: <EnsStraut> ::Locking onto the cannon and the Away team:: Locked on and ready
04:27:45: <Capt_Crow> :::THE TEAM IS BROUGHT BACK:::
04:28:00: <LtJG-Stepanova> :: gives Henry's arm a soft pat:: Would you like me to meet them in the transporter room for you?
04:28:30: <EnsStraut> ::sighs softy and sets the coin back down::
04:28:55: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> shall we get out of here??
04:28:57: <LtConstance> Seeing the ship come back into view she breathes a sigh of relief
04:29:27: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks to Henry:: Where are we heading to now that we have it?
04:29:35: <CdrEdraCrow> ::the TR fades into view, and she walked off the pad, storming away without a word::
04:29:51: <Capt_Crow> No....::after a moment:: Hold position, red alert just incase. :::he went to the lift and headed down:::
04:29:52: <EnsHibiki> I was going to make a sick knife out of that glass and then that bastard shattered it.
04:30:08: <Capt_Crow> ::paused::
04:30:16: <CdrEdraCrow> :: paused::
04:30:18: <LtBrieJayde> ::Goes back to the command chair and sighs:: You heard him, red alert.
04:30:21: <LtBrieJayde> :: Paused::
04:30:28: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ::paused::
04:30:30: <LtJG-Stepanova> :: gives Brie the 'I'm going with him' head-nod, and heads off of the bridge::
04:30:34: <LtJG-Stepanova> :: paused::
04:30:39: <EnsStraut> ::Pause::
04:30:40: <LtConstance> ::paused::
04:30:43: <EnsHibiki> :: paused::
04:31:29: <Capt_Crow> interesting......
04:31:37: <Capt_Crow> and again a late night
04:31:48: <LtJG-Stepanova> (( ::in her best Oprah voice:: You get a counseling session! and YOU get a counseling session! ))
04:31:54: <EnsStraut> ....
04:32:00: <CdrEdraCrow> LOL
04:32:09: <EnsStraut> ::Hides away form a counseling session::
04:32:10: <LtBrieJayde> You'd think with my other sim being even later than this I wouldn't be super tired..but I am..
04:32:23: <Capt_Crow> you'd like to think you can do that
04:32:35: <LtConstance> Lol lol after this mission I'm gonna need one
04:32:37: <Capt_Crow> but somehow she finds you
04:33:17: <EnsStraut> nope
04:33:20: <EnsStraut> imma hide
04:33:24: <EnsStraut> im smol
04:33:33: <LtConstance> She has radar Lolol
04:33:55: <EnsStraut> *Hides in the smallest space*
04:34:00: <EnsStraut> is a mouse
04:34:06: <LtJG-Stepanova> So, new gig has all things social media blocked. Best way to log with the counselor now is through Google docs.
04:34:41: <CdrEdraCrow> and there's less editing to be done
04:34:59: <CdrEdraCrow> well, logs during the day, right?
04:35:03: <LtConstance> Ok
04:35:35: <LtJG-Stepanova> Yeah, and my nights are sporadic because I'm trying to keep up on housework while starting to pack things away in boxes.
04:35:51: <LtBrieJayde> I gotta crash guys.
04:35:51: <EnsStraut> ::Nods::
04:35:57: <CdrEdraCrow> oh, yeah
04:36:00: <CdrEdraCrow> g'night Brie
04:36:04: <CdrEdraCrow> log good?
04:36:08: <LtBrieJayde> yes log good
04:36:11: <LtJG-Stepanova> Same here. Early morning ahead.
04:36:12: <CdrEdraCrow> ty
04:36:12: <EnsStraut> ...if anyone wanted to log with me jsut hit me up on messanger or docs
04:36:29: <LtBrieJayde> night all!
Kris: SLA Council Moderator
USS Lionheart First Officer (XO): Commander Christine Sterling
USS Potemkin Second Officer (2O) & Chief Science Officer (CSO): Commander Jayla Rollands
USS Mercutio Tactical Officer (TAC): First Lieutenant Brielle Jayde
Starbase 27 Chief Science Officer (CSO): Lieutenant Commander Nayeli Behar
SS Heimdall Medical & Employee Relations: Catrina (Cat) Kali Tendai
User avatar
Kris
Council Moderator
Council Moderator
 
Posts: 1207
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:29 pm
Location: USS Lionheart

Return to USS Mercutio

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


cron