Sim Log 03-01-17

An Akira class refit that falls under the jurisdiction of special ops, this ship keeps the peace when no one else can. Join the fun as the Mercutio approaches her fifth year!

Moderator: [Sim] Mercutio - Hosts

Sim Log 03-01-17

Postby Kris » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:07 pm

<EdraCrow> =^= ATTENTION ON DECK =^=
02:32:42: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ::AA::
02:32:43: <LtBrieJayde> ::AA::
02:32:51: <EnsStraut> ::AA::
02:33:33: <LtJG-Stepanova> ::AA::
02:34:25: <LtConstance> ::AA::
02:35:09: <EnsHibiki> ::AA::
02:35:14: <EdraCrow> Alright...Welcome one and all tonight...as I said, Captain is out sick...our resident ferengi apparently had unexpected guests, so he will not be here either.
02:35:30: <EdraCrow> Hope y'all are doing better than I am...though, I'm getting better.
02:35:33: <EdraCrow> :D
02:35:56: <LtJG-Stepanova> :: hoping the power stays on!::
02:36:19: <EdraCrow> oooh...you're getting part of that storm? ice? snow?
02:37:57: <LtJG-Stepanova> Wind and flash flooding.
02:38:22: <EnsStraut> ew
02:38:33: <LtConstance> Nasty
02:38:41: <LtJG-Stepanova> My wandering porch rockers took out one of the support beams while I was at work today.
02:38:50: <EdraCrow> Ok...getting started...last week we were diverted off our course, but we're back to chasing the group of rogue black ops and their weapon.
02:40:16: <EdraCrow> Our course is taking us toward the Deneva system.
02:40:20: <EdraCrow> Any questions?
02:40:25: <LtBrieJayde> None here.
02:40:31: <LtConstance> None here
02:40:44: <EnsStraut> nope
02:41:00: <EdraCrow> 4BEGIN
02:41:23: <EdraCrow> <<oh...everyone at your bridge station>>
02:42:08: <LtConstance> ( ok)
02:42:12: <LtBrieJayde> :: Checks tactical readouts to make sure they weren't being followed::
02:42:20: <EnsHibiki> ::is at tactical, playing space invaders::
02:42:37: <EnsStraut> ::sitting at the operations console and checks every once and while::
02:43:13: <LtJG-Stepanova> :: sitting to the right of the Captain's chair, reading over a PADD::
02:43:24: <LtConstance> ::at Security station checking readings listening to radio traffic::
02:43:58: <EdraCrow> ::in the center seat...somewhere she hadn't been in quite a while, and was fine with that.:: Alright, folks. We're on a course toward the Deneva system. A few of our stations there are picking up energy signatures that match the weapon our guys are carrying...
02:43:58: <EnsHibiki> So.... rogue black ops? Super weapons?
02:44:05: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> <<In holodeck 2 training 4 newer security officers in hand to hand combat>>
02:44:05: <EnsHibiki> How bad we talking here?
02:44:33: <EdraCrow> <<On the bridge, Malaan>>
02:44:44: <EnsStraut> Goodness..
02:45:27: <LtBrieJayde> Of course they found those energy signatures...
02:45:49: <EdraCrow> The energy cannon they have had the theoretical ability to create passageways in space and time
02:45:51: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> (( You want me training men on the bridge?? OK??? LOL))
02:46:10: <EdraCrow> <<just git yer backside up here...>>
02:46:24: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> oh my way
02:46:32: <LtBrieJayde> Always with space AND time.
02:46:43: <EnsStraut> :: Raises eye brow:: Well then...
02:46:50: <EnsHibiki> Neat.
02:46:52: <EdraCrow> ::nods to Brie:: That means they're testing it...I don't like the sound of that.
02:47:11: <LtBrieJayde> I hate time travel in any form.
02:47:30: <EdraCrow> ::raises a brow at Hibiki:: I may have that opinion when it's in better hands, until then, I'm very worried.
02:47:35: <EnsHibiki> Makes my head all wibbly wobbly.
02:47:39: <LtConstance> " me either"
02:48:08: <EdraCrow> Take us to Warp 7.3. I'd like to not waste any time.
02:49:19: <LtConstance> Why are they tring to make passageways in space in time I don't like any of this
02:49:26: <LtJG-Stepanova> ::looks up from her PADD momentarily::
02:49:34: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: arrives on bridge - hot and sweaty ::
02:49:37: <LtBrieJayde> ((Brb))
02:49:47: <LtConstance> ( ok)
02:49:51: <EnsHibiki> Aye, 7.3.
02:49:55: <EdraCrow> 4ACTION>> HAYDON WALKS THROUGH THE DOOR AND NOT ONTO THE BRIDGE, BUT INTO TRANSPORTER ROOM 1
02:50:12: <EnsHibiki> :: pushes the throttle up appropriately::
02:51:10: <LtConstance> " hangs on "
02:51:21: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Um Commander??
02:51:44: <EdraCrow> ::to Constance:: I don't like it either. ::to everyone:: our objective will not be to get it back immediately, but to determine if we need back-up against this team.
02:52:28: <EdraCrow> 4TRANSPORTER CHIEF>> "SHE'S NOT HERE, SIR. SHE'S ON THE BRIDGE"
02:52:51: <EdraCrow> 4TRANSPORTER CHIEF>> "SHE'S NOT HERE, SIR. SHE'S ON THE BRIDGE"
02:53:00: <LtConstance> " no offence mam'm from what I read about thses guys I would request back up"
02:53:38: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Um I thought that was where I was going - the door opened and I thought I was stepping onto the bridge instead I'm here - did you transport me here??
02:54:32: <EdraCrow> ::nods:: You may be right, but if we can take them...if we've diminished their numbers enough, I'd rather not wait longer than we need to..
02:54:54: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ++Lt Malaan to Commander Crow ++ you there commander??
02:54:56: <EnsHibiki> There a lot of these baddies?
02:55:14: <EdraCrow> 4TRANSPORTER CHIEF>> "UM...NO...I DIDN'T..."
02:55:36: <LtConstance> " aye mam'm" :: checking sensors at her station::
02:55:38: <EdraCrow> +Haydon+ Lieutenant, you're supposed to be on the Bridge...
02:55:51: <LtBrieJayde> ((Back))
02:55:55: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I'm trying
02:55:55: <LtJG-Stepanova> ((Uh oh...Dragon is stirring. AFK))
02:56:01: <EnsStraut> :: looks up and glances at the crew:: what do you know about them?
02:56:52: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Beam me to the Bridge Chief
02:57:05: <LtBrieJayde> ::Hears Haydon saying he was trying to get to the bridge:: What does he mean he's trying?
02:58:11: <EdraCrow> 4TRANSPORTER CHIEF>> "AYE, SIR...ENERGIZING..." ::IN A FEW SECONDS MALAAN IS TRANSPORTED...TO A PARTY IN THE LOUNGE::
02:58:27: <EnsHibiki> I am pretty new here, but even I know how to get to the bridge.
02:58:27: <LtConstance> " their ghosts most of them died or so was thought their black ops but not like us their rogue their dangerous they blew us up once they will do it again"
02:58:51: <EnsHibiki> That sounds like fun.
02:58:57: <EdraCrow> 4ACTION>> SUDDENLY THE MERCUTIO SLOWS, COMING TO A STOP
02:59:06: <EnsHibiki> Oi...
02:59:16: <EnsHibiki> We are coming to a stop Commander...
02:59:24: <LtBrieJayde> Okay, something is not right.
02:59:25: <EnsStraut> ummm..... :: Sits up in her seat and checks sensors::
02:59:29: <EdraCrow> Do we know why?
02:59:40: <EnsHibiki> Unsure right now...
02:59:40: <LtConstance> ::checking readings:: " what's going on?"
03:00:15: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ++ Commander Crow ++ Umm Commander you are not going to believe this .... but I'm in the lounge now and there seems to be a party going on
03:00:43: <LtBrieJayde> ::Hears Haydon again and checks the transporter systems just in case while the others check the reason they stopped::
03:01:02: <EdraCrow> ::sighs:: +Malaan+ Actually, I do believe that...
03:02:00: <EdraCrow> + Do you think you could find your way from the lounge to the Bridge?
03:02:26: <LtBrieJayde> He might have to take the long way through the jeffries tubes
03:02:33: <EdraCrow> Can we get her started again, Ensign?
03:02:45: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I asked the Transporter chief to transport me to the Bridge and instead I arrived here
03:03:34: <EnsHibiki> I'm trying. Something seems.... wrong though.
03:03:53: <EdraCrow> +Then perhaps you should walk here...
03:03:56: <LtBrieJayde> Transporters from a tactical standpoint look fine.
03:04:20: <LtConstance> " then why did we stop?" Checking radion traffic in Security
03:04:30: <EdraCrow> ::nods to Brie::
03:04:40: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> + I tried that the first time and ended up in the transporter room +
03:04:46: <EdraCrow> ::stands, walking up behind Hibiki:: what is it?
03:05:01: <EnsStraut> I.. don't see anything wrong either...
03:05:42: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> + I can try again + ::heads toward the bridge again ::
03:05:51: <EnsHibiki> The computer isn't responding correctly. I'm not sure why though and my station doesn't have access to the operations or engineering diagnostics to check it.
03:05:55: <EdraCrow> Well, something has to be wrong...This is not what we need going into this.
03:06:52: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks to Hibiki:: That's weird, mine seems okay. At least, I think it does.
03:07:09: <EdraCrow> :;to Hibiki:: If you need to use another console, by all means...
03:07:25: <EnsStraut> And same with mine at least for now
03:07:52: <LtConstance> " mine seems to be ok as well"
03:08:12: <EnsHibiki> Well, I am seeing some minor fluctuations in the weapons systems.
03:08:23: <EdraCrow> Straut, run a level 1 diagnostic on the engines, please.
03:08:33: <EnsHibiki> Aannnnddd...... now they are offline.
03:08:51: <LtBrieJayde> What? Why can't I see that? I should be seeing weapons malfunctions...
03:09:16: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: stands inside the turbolift believing he has finally arrived at the bridge - waiting for the doors to open ::
03:09:33: <EdraCrow> 4ACTION>> As Hibiki says, the engines are offline, and other systems' power starts to fluctuate
03:10:05: <LtBrieJayde> Wait, there it is. What in the hell is going on?
03:10:23: <LtConstance> "What's going on security system are fluctuating ?"
03:10:41: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: the doors open and Haydon steps out ::
03:10:48: <EnsStraut> Aye... ::Runs a level 1 diagnostic on engines::
03:10:53: <EdraCrow> 4ACTION>> Haydon does in fact, make it onto the bridge...just as Constance finds herself in the Brig, standing outside the holding cell.
03:11:16: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks over:: Finally got here, Haydon?
03:12:05: <EnsHibiki> With all of this going on, I would hazard to say we may have a computer problem.
03:12:17: <EdraCrow> ::turns to see Haydon:: Glad you could make it. ::sees the chair beyond him empty:: Where did Stewart go now?
03:12:47: <EdraCrow> Lt. Jayde, can you work with Hibiki on this?
03:12:58: <LtBrieJayde> ::Glances back:: She was there a second ago.. ::Nods to Edra:: I'll do my best.
03:13:09: <EdraCrow> +Stewart+ Lieutenant?
03:13:20: <EdraCrow> ::a nod to Brie:: Thank you.
03:13:27: <EnsStraut> what the.... :: Checks console to see if the reading is done::
03:13:52: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Umm yah - but something odd is going on the ship - I came immediately from the holodeck to the bridge but instead of the bridge I ended up at the transporter room - had the chief try and transport me here but instead ended up in the longe at a party - I guess the third time is a charm
03:14:01: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I am finally here
03:14:07: <LtBrieJayde> ::Goes over to Hibiki:: I think my console is delaying things, you reported issues with weapons before I saw them.
03:14:09: <LtConstance> ::looking around :: " how did I get here" :: checking in the cells" + bridge+ I'm in the brig on the outside of a holding cell
03:15:05: <LtConstance> ::heading out of the Brig and toward the Tl::
03:15:08: <EdraCrow> ::nods to Haydon:: Alright. given the other strange occurences in the last few minutes, I'll let this one go. :: winks::
03:15:37: <EdraCrow> +Stewart+ understood. do your best to get back to the bridge, please.
03:16:04: <EnsHibiki> Just reporting what I saw.
03:16:15: <LtConstance> + Comander Crow+ yes mam'm
03:16:39: <LtBrieJayde> It's alright. When did all this start? It seemed like it was when the engines cut out.
03:16:47: <EdraCrow> 4ACTION>> DIAGNOSTIC COMPLETES ITSELF, BUT DOESN'T RETURN ANY ANSWERS...JUST A NULL VALUE
03:17:17: <LtConstance> Walking toward the Tl stepping onto the TL " bridge"
03:17:31: <EnsStraut> Captain...Nothing is showing up just a null... but it was completed
03:17:43: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Thanks commander - You know there were days in the past - I might just have stayed at that party in the lounge - but times have changed and I am here
03:17:55: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks over her shoulder at Straut:: Null?
03:18:20: <EdraCrow> ::to Haydon:: I had that thought. I'm glad to see you here. Take Stewart's console until she returns, please.
03:18:40: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Yes ma'am
03:18:49: <EnsStraut> yea... just a null value..
03:18:51: <EdraCrow> ::looks at the Ops officer and approaches her console, looking over her shoulder:: Null?
03:19:00: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: moves to Constance's terminal ::
03:19:01: <EnsStraut> :: Motions to her console::
03:19:08: <EnsHibiki> It returned nothing? That makes no sense.
03:19:29: <EdraCrow> :: nods:: run it again, and see what happens.
03:19:38: <LtBrieJayde> :: Pinches the bridge of her nose:: I don't think diagnostics are helping us any, Edra.
03:20:06: <EnsStraut> :: Nods and runs it again this time watching it the entire way::
03:20:08: <EdraCrow> ::stands:: I'm going to give it another chance.
03:20:23: <LtConstance> Hopeing the turbo lift works ok
03:20:55: <LtBrieJayde> :: Shrugs:: I don't think we're going to get the ship going again. He's right, things aren't responding properly.
03:21:44: <EdraCrow> ::returns to her seat, but doesn't sit:: Alright, folks. I think we can all agree we do not want the bridge to look like this when the Captain returns. Let's hear any ideas anyone has to get her back on course.
03:22:36: <LtBrieJayde> ::Goes back to her own seat:: Slowly reversing course if the engines will respond at all?
03:23:06: <EnsStraut> ::Sits back in chair:: maybe we hit a bump in time?
03:23:20: <LtConstance> ::feels the turbo lift move::
03:23:24: <EdraCrow> 4ACTION>> Constance arrives on the bridge
03:24:18: <LtConstance> The Tl doors open I step out on to the bridge " that was weird"
03:24:53: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Good to see you Lt :: steps away from Constance's terminal :: Its all your but its seems to be a bit glichy
03:26:22: <LtConstance> " I know that was weird one min I was at my station next I was outside the brig holding cells" :: steps back up to her console::
03:26:46: <EdraCrow> 4ACTION>> THE ENGINES RESPOND BUT INSTEAD OF GOING BACKWARDS, THE SHIP MOVES TO THE RIGHT
03:26:58: <LtBrieJayde> Didn't hear a transporter or anything go off when you vanished.
03:27:35: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks at the sensor readings:: Did..we just go sideways?
03:27:58: <LtConstance> " I don't know what happen were going sideways"
03:28:05: <EdraCrow> If anyone mysteriously finds themselves somewhere else, just make your way back here best you can...and call if you can't.
03:28:14: <EnsHibiki> Well that was odd.
03:28:25: <EnsStraut> :: Jumps a bit and looks over:: well..... that was weird
03:28:32: <EnsHibiki> How do the impulse engines move us sideways?
03:28:47: <LtBrieJayde> I didn't think they were supposed to.
03:28:51: <EdraCrow> :: sighs, resting her head in one hand:: I'm open to any ideas, people.
03:29:29: <LtBrieJayde> :: Sits back:: Mine was going back, but the ship didn't agree it seems.
03:30:10: <EdraCrow> :: to Straut:: Can you detect anything on sensor? any anomolies or such?
03:30:14: <LtConstance> " I'm a Security office not a engineer"
03:30:38: <EnsStraut> Ill check Captain. ::starts checking sensors for anything at all::
03:31:27: <LtBrieJayde> Anomalies and nebulas never do well with this ship.
03:31:45: <EdraCrow> 4ACTION>> NOTHING IS DETECTED ON SENSORS
03:32:08: <EdraCrow> no, they don't...prophets help us if that's what it is...
03:32:38: <EnsStraut> ::Looks surprised and confused as diagnostics come back:: Umm.... Diagnostics came back as all systems broken..
03:32:44: <LtConstance> " please no Nebulas"
03:33:20: <EnsHibiki> What does that even mean? How are they broken?
03:33:22: <LtBrieJayde> Sensors are empty. This doesn't make sense.
03:33:23: <EdraCrow> :: shakes her head:: All systems?
03:33:40: <EnsStraut> Hey that is what it came back to me as.
03:34:07: <EnsHibiki> Oh....
03:34:14: <EnsHibiki> I have an idea what's going on
03:34:27: <EdraCrow> I'm all ears...
03:34:28: <EnsHibiki> This sounds like a cascade computer failure.
03:34:45: <EnsHibiki> The problems start small, and then as it cascades...
03:34:52: <LtBrieJayde> Not what we want to hear though, Hibiki.
03:35:08: <EnsHibiki> This could get much worse...
03:35:29: <EnsStraut> This... is not good
03:35:37: <EdraCrow> then we need to stop it before it gets there...::sighs:: engineering was never my strong point...
03:36:07: <LtBrieJayde> Razot were here, he'd probably have us up and going..but it's his day off.
03:36:50: <EdraCrow> 4ACTION>> A MIST STARTS TO FORM ON THE BRIDGE...NOT NOTICEABLE AT FIRST, UNTIL IT GATHERS ENOUGH FOR DROPLETS TO FALL ON PEOPLE
03:37:09: <EdraCrow> ::nods:: I wish he were here now
03:37:18: <LtBrieJayde> ::Feels something hit her hand and looks around:: Um..
03:37:27: <EdraCrow> :: feels drops hit her face:: Are you kidding me?
03:37:32: <EnsHibiki> Are those... clouds?
03:37:43: <EnsStraut> :: yelps and wipes away the droplet::
03:37:45: <EnsHibiki> And now it's raining.
03:37:54: <EdraCrow> environmental controls now...
03:38:10: <LtBrieJayde> We can't even try to fix them properly.
03:38:12: <LtConstance> " what the hell " :: looks up:: " water mist where is this comeing from"
03:38:49: <EdraCrow> ok...Hibiki, you said this was a computer failure...::looks between him and Jayde, and anybody else, really:: could we turn it off and back on again? do a reset?
03:38:53: <EnsStraut> well...... i mean at least it isnt hot
03:39:19: <LtBrieJayde> Put it on emergency life support and reboot? Technically...yes
03:39:20: <LtConstance> This is true I don't do heat well
03:39:24: <EdraCrow> ::points to Straut:: be careful...sometimes you get what you ask for on this ship...
03:39:41: <EdraCrow> ::nods to Brie:: then let's do it
03:40:17: <EnsStraut> :: Zips up mouth and shrugs:: its true....
03:40:33: <LtBrieJayde> Funny enough, that's one bit of engineering I know how to do. Being married to two different engineers will do that.
03:40:54: <LtConstance> At least it's not green stink cloud
03:41:19: <EnsHibiki> Don't jinx us.
03:41:39: <EdraCrow> :: warns the rest of the ship of what's about to happen as Jayde gets started::
03:42:02: <EdraCrow> ::to Brie:: Thank the Prophets for that.
03:43:38: <LtBrieJayde> ::Digs around in the engineering systems:: Amazed I still can get to them the way the computer is acting. Okay, kicking to emergency life support, and putting sickbay on emergency power just in case.
03:44:14: <LtBrieJayde> Okay everyone, it's gonna get dark while the computer reboots. Barely emergency lighting.
03:44:23: <EdraCrow> 4ACTION>> EMERGENCY LIFE SUPPORT KICKS ON
03:44:26: <LtConstance> " ok"
03:44:48: <EnsStraut> :: prays she doesn't teleport away::
03:45:00: <LtBrieJayde> :: Sighs:: <q> I hope I don't break things and leave things for my husband to clean up. ::Hits the reboot button::
03:45:18: <LtConstance> :: hopeing the reboot works::
03:45:52: <EdraCrow> 4ACTION>> THE SHIP GOES MOSTLY DARK, AND SILENT FOR A FEW MOMENTS, BEFORE STARTING BACK UP AGAIN
03:46:17: <LtBrieJayde> ::Taps fingers on the edge of a dark console::
03:46:52: <EdraCrow> 4ACTION>> ONE BY ONE, DIFFERENT SYSTEMS COME BACK ONLINE
03:47:22: <LtConstance> :: sits their in the dark looking at her console::
03:47:35: <EnsStraut> ::breaths out slightly and looks at her console::
03:47:40: <EdraCrow> ::when most of the systems seem to be running again:: Ensign Straut, let's try one of those diagnostics one more time.
03:48:04: <EnsStraut> Aye.. ::Runs another level one diagnostic::
03:48:25: <LtBrieJayde> :: Sighs:: At least I didn't break it...
03:49:19: <EdraCrow> 4ACTION>> THE BRIDGE CLEARS UP, AND IS NO LONGER MISTY...OR WET...
03:49:22: <LtConstance> ::noticeing systems coming up one by one::
03:49:47: <LtConstance> " well the mist is gone"
03:49:47: <EdraCrow> 4ACTION>> DIAGNOSTIC COMES BACK CLEAN...ALL SYSTEMS PASSING
03:49:59: <LtBrieJayde> Tactical seems to be okay.
03:50:26: <EnsStraut> All clean sir
03:50:29: <LtConstance> Security seems to be ok
03:50:39: <EnsHibiki> Things are looking much better now.
03:51:06: <EnsStraut> Don't jinx us
03:51:18: <EdraCrow> alright then. Mr. Hibiki, can we try continuing our journey once again, please? lets start with impulse power
03:51:48: <EnsHibiki> Aye. Attempting one quarter impulse.
03:52:05: <LtBrieJayde> ::Glances to Edra:: I owe Razot a report on what I just did, don't I?
03:52:52: <EdraCrow> Oh, I'm sure all departments will be getting a rundown of what happened. this is gonna turn into a ton of PADDwork for me.
03:53:22: <LtBrieJayde> And my husband asking what the hell happened.
03:54:20: <EdraCrow> 4ACTION>> THE MERC GETS BACK UNDERWAY, FIRST UNDER ONE QUARTER IMPULSE, THEN FULL IMPULSE, THEN UP TO WARP 3
03:54:37: <EnsHibiki> We are on our way!
03:54:40: <EdraCrow> You can tell him next time he should be here then.
03:54:51: <LtConstance> " yes back in business wonder what happen"
03:55:17: <EnsStraut> :: sighs softly and smiles:: thank goodness
03:55:20: <EdraCrow> ::nods to Constance::
03:55:26: <LtBrieJayde> After pulling a double, he deserved a break. He just won't like the cleanup.
03:55:41: <EdraCrow> Alright, Ensign, see if we can't work back up to Warp 7, please.
03:56:07: <EnsHibiki> :: pushes the throttle::
03:56:34: <EdraCrow> break, shmeak...tell him this is what happens when he walks away from his baby. :: winks::
03:56:55: <EnsHibiki> All good on my end Commander
03:56:55: <LtConstance> Lol lol
03:57:25: <LtBrieJayde> :: Smirks:: He's off until tomorrow morning, I'll tell him over dinner.
03:57:41: <EdraCrow> Good. set our course for our previous destination, please.
03:58:06: <EdraCrow> I wish I could see his face when you say that, but I'll settle for your description.
03:58:10: <EnsHibiki> Aye Ma'am. Course Laid in.
03:58:14: <EdraCrow> <<find pause points>>
03:58:26: <EnsHibiki> :: paused::
03:58:30: <LtConstance> ( pause)
03:58:31: <EdraCrow> Engage. ::sits::
03:58:31: <LtBrieJayde> Considering Ossan will be there, I'll have to be delicate with it.
03:58:32: <LtBrieJayde> :: Paused::
03:58:37: <EnsStraut> :: Paused::
03:58:40: <EdraCrow> :: paused::
03:59:14: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Well looks like everything is back to normal - I'm going for a shower and then head down to that party in the lounge - You wanna join me Constance??
03:59:35: <LtBrieJayde> Hahaha
03:59:36: <EdraCrow> Great job folks...
03:59:39: <LtConstance> " sure thing babe"
03:59:46: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> You know for the shower and the party??
03:59:54: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ::paused::
03:59:57: <EdraCrow> smh...
04:00:51: <EnsHibiki> ((brb guys))
04:01:03: <EdraCrow> Thanks for coming out. and thank you to Hibiki for guiding me through engineering stuff, b/c I have no idea when it comes to that
04:01:21: <EnsStraut> he yelled your welcome
04:01:22: <LtBrieJayde> I haven't a clue either...
04:01:25: <EdraCrow> lol
04:01:40: <EdraCrow> being as there's no further business...
04:01:46: <EdraCrow> DISMISSED
04:02:06: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Night everyone
04:02:11: <LtConstance> Night
04:02:13: <EdraCrow> g'night Haydon
04:02:14: <EnsStraut> nice one tonight
04:02:16: <LtBrieJayde> Night guys! See you potemkin people tomorrow :)
04:02:26: <EdraCrow> yep
04:02:36: <LtConstance> Thanks I had fun tonight
04:02:44: <EnsStraut> mhm
04:02:44: <EdraCrow> yay!
Kris: SLA Council Moderator
USS Lionheart First Officer (XO): Commander Christine Sterling
USS Potemkin Second Officer (2O) & Chief Science Officer (CSO): Commander Jayla Rollands
USS Mercutio Tactical Officer (TAC): First Lieutenant Brielle Jayde
Starbase 27 Chief Science Officer (CSO): Lieutenant Commander Nayeli Behar
SS Heimdall Medical & Employee Relations: Catrina (Cat) Kali Tendai
User avatar
Kris
Council Moderator
Council Moderator
 
Posts: 1207
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:29 pm
Location: USS Lionheart

Return to USS Mercutio

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest


cron