Sim Log 10-12-16

An Akira class refit that falls under the jurisdiction of special ops, this ship keeps the peace when no one else can. Join the fun as the Mercutio approaches her fifth year!

Moderator: [Sim] Mercutio - Hosts

Sim Log 10-12-16

Postby Iar Edra » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:29 pm

::AA::
21:15 ChanceCrow ::AA::
21:15 melanick aa
21:15 LtJG-Stepanova ::AA::
21:16 LtRazot ::AA::
21:16 Cmdr_Crow We are currently in orbit around Dentana III along with the USS Barrimore.
21:16 Cmdr_Crow Their Captain and our CO are planetside for a conference.
21:17 ChanceCrow <<considers screaming "freedom!">>
21:17 Cmdr_Crow Dentana is a very large Class M. About 3x the size of earth. Has 4 moons, one of which might as well be a planet, mars-size, also populated.
21:18 Cmdr_Crow Moon in a loose sense. They're not as close as our moon they just are caught in the gravity of the larger planet
21:18 Cmdr_Crow questions?
21:19 ChanceCrow is everybody on the bridge, or at their stations?
21:19 LtConstance What is everyone else doing
21:20 Cmdr_Crow stations is fine
21:20 Cmdr_Crow I mean we're basically just waiting for Dewitt to come back
21:20 Cmdr_Crow so it's...business casual
21:20 LtRazot ((chugging romulan ale at my desk in engineering))
21:20 Cmdr_Crow oh
21:20 LtConstance Ok cool
21:21 Cmdr_Crow since shes not here we'll say Brie was invited by Dewitt to go with him
21:21 Cmdr_Crow And Haydon is likely in a holodeck with nude rockettes
21:21 ChanceCrow oooooooh
21:21 LtRazot he's on Risa enjoying an orgy
21:22 Cmdr_Crow okay BEGIN
21:22 ChanceCrow <<someone remind me to log this when we finish, before we get out of here>>
21:23 Cmdr_Crow :Sitting in the CO chair...his chair....for the first time in weeks and feeling pretty good about that:::
21:23 ChanceCrow ::in Sickbay, working on restocking some of the supplies needed, checking on other inventory::
21:24 LtRazot ((Remember to log this when we are done))
21:24 *** LtJG-HaydonMalaan joined #USSMercutio
21:24 LtConstance :: sitting at her desk in her office going over reports rubbing her sore back from where she was attacked a few weeks ago enjoying the quiet for now"
21:24 +++ ChanceCrow has given op to LtJG-HaydonMalaan
21:24 LtJG-Stepanova :itting to the right of Henry, looking over a PADD::
21:25 LtJG-HaydonMalaan ((Hey everyone))
21:26 melanick :: at med ops, just doing her thing::
21:26 ChanceCrow <<briefing in a new tab, Haydon>>
21:27 LtRazot :: sitting in his office and going over reports::
21:28 ChanceCrow ahh...the thrilling job of counting hypo vials...
21:28 ChanceCrow :ighs::
21:28 Cmdr_Crow ::Glancing over to Millie:: You know I wonder how far we could get if we accidentally went to maximum warp before the conference ended.
21:29 LtJG-Stepanova :: chuckles softly:: Not far enough...and not far enough that the Barrimore wouldn't eventually bring him back.
21:30 Cmdr_Crow That is true
21:31 LtJG-Stepanova :: sets the PADD in her lap:: Is he still making you work double shifts?
21:32 Cmdr_Crow When I'm lucky. Sometimes they're triples.
21:32 ChanceCrow :utting some new equipment away when a beeping goes off on one of the biobeds. He stands up and approaches it:: hmm...
21:32 LtJG-Stepanova :: sighs and shakes her head::
21:32 Cmdr_Crow Science> Sir, we're picking up a strange energy signal coming from the northern continent.
21:33 ChanceCrow :: can't tell what is wrong with it...:: Computer, level 3 diagnostic on biobed 3
21:33 *** LtConstance quit (Disintegrated: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
21:34 ChanceCrow Computer> ::after a few minutes:: Biobed 3 is fully functional
21:34 Cmdr_Crow What kind of energy?
21:34 ChanceCrow :: raises a brow:: +Engineering+ Lt. Razot, are you busy?
21:34 Cmdr_Crow Science> Unsure Sir, but its building quickly.
21:35 Cmdr_Crow Call over to the Barrimore and see if they're detecting the same.
21:36 Cmdr_Crow :::::SUDDENLY A BRIGHT BLUE LIGHT CUTS UP FROM THE PLANET STRIKING THE BARRIMORE DIRECTLY AND CUTTING THROUGH IT:::
21:36 melanick That did not look good! :: sitting up in her chair::
21:37 LtRazot ::hitting his combadge:: +Bridge+ Razot here.
21:37 ChanceCrow <<SB...not bridge >>
21:37 LtJG-Stepanova :: stands, shocked::
21:37 Cmdr_Crow Science> Sir, the Barrimore has taken a direct hit. Their warp core is becomming unstable.
21:38 melanick :canning for life signs::
21:38 ChanceCrow +Razot+ Do you have a moment? One of the biobeds is sounding an alert, but a diagnostic doesn't find anything.
21:38 Cmdr_Crow :::looks at the viewscreen, as the other ship twists, making the deep gouge visible as well as small specs around it.:::
21:39 Cmdr_Crow ::Scans show a 67% reduction in the crew complement life signs:::
21:39 melanick Damn
21:39 LtJG-Stepanova Oh...Saint John, be with them...
21:39 melanick +Melanick to Sick Bay+
21:39 LtRazot :: Putting the padd down. He's been unable to focus lately:: +Sickbay+ Yea be up in a few.
21:39 *** LtConstance joined #USSMercutio
21:39 ChanceCrow +Melanick+ Sickbay, Chance here
21:40 +++ ChanceCrow has given op to LtConstance
21:40 melanick +Be prepared to take on causalities+
21:40 Cmdr_Crow Beam over anyone we can
21:40 Cmdr_Crow .
21:40 ChanceCrow ::eyes widen:: +Melanick+ of any particular nature?
21:40 Cmdr_Crow Science> Sir, the core is going.
21:40 Cmdr_Crow Is that energy building again?
21:40 melanick +Looks like the Barrimore took a direct hit from something, call all off duty staff too+
21:40 Cmdr_Crow Science> No Sir, it is no longer registering on sensors.
21:41 LtRazot ::He got up and grabbed his repair kit and headed to the turbolift::
21:41 ChanceCrow ::begins yelling orders to the other nurses and doctors there:: +Melanick+ 10-4 we'll be ready
21:41 Cmdr_Crow :::::THE VIEWSCREEN BECOMES BLINDING FOR A MOMENT AS THE BARRIMORE EXPLODES WHEN ITS CORE GOES:::::
21:41 LtConstance ::got up from her desk to head to the Bridge ::
21:42 melanick Did we get anyone?
21:42 LtJG-Stepanova :: without asking, starts walking towards the turbolift::
21:42 Cmdr_Crow Science> thirty four people.
21:43 ChanceCrow :oints to a nurse to take on the last order of calling off-duty personnel, and readies himself for incoming once she nods to him::
21:43 melanick +Chance+ 34 on there way, I am also on the way.
21:43 LtJG-Stepanova :: pauses at the turbolift for Melanick::
21:43 melanick ::headed to the turbo lift::
21:43 ChanceCrow +Melanick+ 10-4 they're coming in now
21:44 LtRazot :: He reached SB and Seeing the chaos:: Would you like me to come back later doc?
21:44 LtJG-HaydonMalaan ((sorry all I need to log for night - I will catch you all next week - Good Luck tonight))
21:44 Cmdr_Crow +Shipwide+ All hands brace for impact!
21:44 ChanceCrow ::begins quickly scanning people as they come in for the severity of their injuries. those who can walk are sent to a waiting room. Those who can't but aren't life threatening are moved to the side::
21:45 LtConstance :teps out of the Tl and onto the bridge grabbing something::
21:45 *** LtJG-HaydonMalaan quit (Disintegrated: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
21:45 melanick ::feeling the shock in the TL::
21:45 Cmdr_Crow ::::The shockwave slams into the Merc, dislodging us from orbit and spinning away from the planet, as main power and all decks go dark:::
21:45 ChanceCrow ::nods to Razot:: Sorry, Lt. this was unexpected. ::looks up when the shipwide message went out and puts a hand against the nearest biobed::
21:45 LtJG-Stepanova :: braces her hands against the turbolift walls::
21:45 melanick ::looks at Millie:: We are stuck in this thing
21:46 LtJG-Stepanova Apparently so...
21:47 Cmdr_Crow :::A FEW CONSOLS SPARK UP, AND SLOWLY THE MERC BEGINS TO SLOW ITS ROTATION:::
21:47 ChanceCrow ::even bracing, he's knocked to the ground as everything goes dark:: lovely...::groans::
21:47 Cmdr_Crow Report!
21:47 melanick +Melanick to Bridge+
21:47 melanick ::if the com works::
21:47 ChanceCrow ::lifts himself from the floor, slowly, but a self-check shows he's alright, if not sore::
21:48 LtConstance :: falls backward into the railing hitting her head hard as she is thrown to the floor::
21:48 Cmdr_Crow Science> :ulling herself up:: It would appear we're dead in the water.
21:48 LtRazot And there goes the power... I better get back down there. ::Turns and goes to the nearest jeffrietube, and begins his climb down to main engineering::
21:48 Cmdr_Crow :::The coms don't work::::
21:48 LtJG-Stepanova We may just have to wait on the power to come back on.
21:48 ChanceCrow ::to his staff:: Who's not hurt?
21:49 melanick This is true thought I would give it a shot.
21:49 ChanceCrow :: nods to Razot::
21:49 Cmdr_Crow Communications?
21:49 LtConstance :: geting up off the floor dizzy she stumbles to her chair and sits down::
21:50 LtJG-Stepanova ::tries the control console on the wall of the turbolift:: ...and hopefully that happens before we run out of oxygen.
21:50 Cmdr_Crow Science> Out Sir. I can't get a reading on anything. ::quints as the red emergency lighting kicks on:::
21:50 ChanceCrow ::gets some replies:: Good. gather anything that will give us some light. We're gonna be doing this the old-fashioned way...
21:50 ChanceCrow ::tests the coms to find them not working:: great...
21:50 melanick We can always go out the top hatch to the nearest level.
21:51 Cmdr_Crow Well let's hope engineering can get us up and running.
21:51 melanick How are your climbing skills?
21:51 LtJG-Stepanova If a ladder is involved, I will be fine.
21:52 melanick Might have to give you a boost up to undo the hatch, but we will wait a bit before we take that step.
21:52 ChanceCrow ::to his staff:: offl-duty staff is gonna be delayed. We're on our own for now. Start with the worst cases and let's work our way down. A nurse to each doctor, and the rest float as needed, or handle cases further down the triage list.
21:52 LtJG-Stepanova ::nods, seating herself on the floor::
21:53 melanick To bad we don't have pillows or blankets.....or a nice book.
21:53 LtRazot ::Reaching engineering and finding people all over the place, a few injured and one dead from a conduit that exploded:: Not what I was planning on doing tonight.. Lt Malone status. ::Malone comes up limping:: What you see is what we got Sir. Already have a repair team trying to get main power back up and anohter working on ship coms.
21:53 LtJG-Stepanova ::chuckles:: I should not have left my PADD on my chair on the Bridge.
21:54 melanick Things never stop on this ship.
21:54 LtRazot (for what we do, we really need a difiant class ship. lol)
21:54 LtJG-Stepanova That they do not. :tretches out her legs:: But, it may give us a chance to talk while we wait. You have not yet stopped in to see me.
21:55 *** LtConstance quit (Disintegrated: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
21:55 ChanceCrow :: the staff triages the remaining patients, including some of their own injured in the impact and begin treating, finding three seriously injured that perished in the fall::
21:56 melanick That was on purpose. Could you tell?
21:57 Cmdr_Crow ::He began pacing for no reason other than that was all he could do::
21:57 LtJG-Stepanova :: chuckles and nods:: But, if I were to tell the truth, you are not the only one who makes a point of avoiding my office.
21:59 LtRazot ::Looking over what was working on his panel:: Malone, Reserve power just kicked on. have they finished the coms yet? "SHould be finishing now sir" ::Malone replied. +Bridge+ Reserve power is up, Comms, Sensors and Turbolifts should be operational agian
21:59 ChanceCrow :: approaches a plasma burn patient with the nurse working with him. Scans the patient:: I need to work on stopping the bleeding. get him 3 ccs aladrene for the pain. ::gets an affirmation from the nurse and begins working on him.
21:59 ChanceCrow ::
21:59 LtRazot +Bridge+Well maybe not Turbolifts.. Seems there's still an issue with them atm. But we are working on it.
22:00 LtJG-Stepanova But, I do prefer to get to know the people I work with long before I make the request to visit me a mandatory one.
22:00 Cmdr_Crow Science> Confirmed sir. Sensors are coming up now and oh.....
22:00 melanick I can imagine.
22:00 Cmdr_Crow What oh?
22:00 Cmdr_Crow Science> The blast has knocked us far from the planet near the largest moon and we're in its gravity.
22:00 *** LtConstance joined #USSMercutio
22:00 +++ ChanceCrow has given op to LtConstance
22:01 Cmdr_Crow +Razot+ How soon until we have engines?
22:01 LtConstance :pening her eye looking at her dead screen::
22:02 LtRazot +Bridge+Not until main power is back up. Maybe 30 minutes at the earliest. two hours tops.
22:02 ChanceCrow ::gets the patient stabilized, and grabs a nurse walking by:: work on these burns with a skin grafter and regenerator, please. :: moves on to the next patient when he sees her nod.::
22:02 Cmdr_Crow turns to Science:: How soon until we crash?
22:02 Cmdr_Crow Science> Twenty minutes...maybe thirty.
22:02 melanick So Lt. Tell me about yourself.
22:03 Cmdr_Crow ::keeping his tone calm:: +Razot+ Chief, we need it in fifteen.
22:03 LtRazot +Sickbay+ If you have a medic to spare we could use one in engineering we have casulties. TL are down use main jeffrietubes.
22:03 LtJG-Stepanova :: chuckles:: Perhaps you should go first. It would save you a trip to my office.
22:03 Cmdr_Crow :::the turbolift comes back to life:::
22:04 melanick Ahh saved by the bell. If you will excuse me I have patients to attend too.
22:04 LtRazot +Bridge+Pushy arn't we Captain. Were on it. give us ten minutes then start praying, Engineering out.
22:04 LtJG-Stepanova And I am at your disposal. :tands:: I have basic medical training, but I can also step in to help with emotional trauma.
22:04 melanick ::gives a hand to help her up::
22:04 ChanceCrow ::looks up, surprised at the com:: +Razot+ I'll send someone down, Lt.
22:04 melanick Well come along for the ride.
22:04 LtConstance Checking coms to see if they work noticeing the sensors are online
22:05 Cmdr_Crow Start praying he says...
22:05 LtRazot ::Grumbles.. "Anything and everything that can go wrong.... Does on this ship He turns towards everyone and yells:: We have 15 minutes before we become a grease stain! That means we have 10 minutes to get main power and engins back up and running. Let's go!
22:05 melanick ::walks into sickbay:: Well Chance what have you got?
22:06 LtJG-Stepanova :: steps off the turbolift, and is right on Melanick's heels::
22:07 ChanceCrow ::contacts 2 MOs who should have been on their way to SB, and detours them to Engineering::
22:07 LtRazot LtMalone: Sir we just finished repairing the last of the blown conduits. We need to shut down the entire system and restart. Two minutes tops.
22:07 LtRazot +Bridge+ We think we are ready to restart the core. All power will be off for two minutes. Enjoy the dark and silence of space. Be back up shortly.
22:08 ChanceCrow ::to Melanick:: 3 casualties, 7 critical, 16 serious, and the rest not. A few of our own got knocked around with the impact. What's going on up there?
22:08 LtJG-Stepanova :teps over and kneels next to a 10 year old girl who is curled up against the wall and sobbing::
22:08 Cmdr_Crow :::Glances at Science:: Well its something anyways.
22:09 LtRazot :: Killing the coms and starts the restart sequence:: Please come back up sweetie! Papa promises an overhaul as soon as possible.. :: Hits the command on his station and the ship goes dark. A few minutes later Systems start to buzz to life::
22:10 melanick The Barrimore took a hit from the planets surface. I can only assume when the core breached it sent us spinning.
22:10 ChanceCrow :: stopped, and looked around at the injured:: This is all that's left?
22:11 *** Brie joined #USSMercutio
22:11 LtRazot ::Going over his console. Main power.. Check, Coms.. Check. Engines almost there:: +Bridge+ Power and Comms Restored, Engines will be up momentarly. Time sir?
22:11 +++ ChanceCrow has given op to Brie
22:11 melanick Yes it is, all they could get. :: looking somber::
22:11 LtJG-Stepanova :: smiles gently:: Hi, sweetheart. My name is Millie. Are you okay?
22:11 Brie ((Shh, I'm not here We just got home...))
22:12 LtConstance :: smileing :: system back up in her station she ordered her crew to help anywhere they could
22:12 ChanceCrow ::lets out a breath, stunned...that could have been them just as easily. After a few moments, shakes back to the present, pointing to another bed:: We're heading there next.
22:12 Cmdr_Crow +Four minutes.
22:13 LtRazot ::The core starts to humm to life:: FINALLY! +Bridge+ You owe us... what i dont know but something.. Engines online.
22:13 Cmdr_Crow Science> Sir, we're entering the atmosphere.
22:13 Cmdr_Crow Helm, get us out of here.
22:13 melanick ::nods:: Good job Chance, lets keep moving.
22:13 LtJG-Stepanova :: leans against the wall, seating herself on the floor of Sickbay:: It's okay. You're safe here. Are you hurt?
22:14 Cmdr_Crow ::::The Merc rights itself as it began to head towards the moon, and heads back towards our original position"""
22:14 ChanceCrow :: nods and continues to the next patient, whose head injuries make her situation obvious::
22:14 Cmdr_Crow Contact the conference and alert them that we have several of the Barrimore crew and are returning.
22:14 melanick Its never easy.
22:15 Cmdr_Crow +Melanick+ Status report?
22:15 melanick ::looking at Chance and then the patient.::
22:15 LtJG-Stepanova :: waves over a nurse, and snags a tricorder from him::
22:16 ChanceCrow We need to sedate her. Her head trauma is too massive, and we'll be lucky if we can save that eye.
22:16 LtRazot Malone, Good job getting everyone started on repairs. Saved our rears. +Sickbay+ Transporting Ensign Stevens to your cold storage.
22:16 melanick +Henry+ Chance did a great job, Lt Stepanova and I were stuck on the TL. 3 casualties, 7 critical, 16 serious, we may update those numbers.
22:16 LtJG-Stepanova :: turns back to the little girl, showing her the tricorder:: I'm just going to check you out, okay?
22:17 LtConstance " aye sir" contacts the conference and alerts them of the situation
22:17 Cmdr_Crow +Razot+ How are we looking down there?
22:18 LtConstance :hakeing her head to shake off the dizzy feeling::
22:18 ChanceCrow :: looks to the far side of SB to see Millie with a young girl, and smiles slightly before returningto his work. He had a lot of damage to repair::
22:19 ChanceCrow Nurse> +Razot+ Aye, Sir. We're receiving him now. :cans the ensign as soon as he's completely beamed in.::
22:19 LtRazot +Bridge+ Beat up. three injured, one dead. What ever that was that hitt us did a lot of damage. we will need to hit up a starbase to restock parts.
22:21 Cmdr_Crow +I'll inform the Admiral.
22:21 ChanceCrow ::when the woman was under anesthesia, he began removing the shrapnel in the side of her face, careful not to damage tissue further.::
22:21 LtJG-Stepanova ::looks at the tricorder...Vulcan...and a fractured wrist:: Ooh...it looks like you might have banged up your wrist. Can I get a closer look?
22:22 LtRazot +Roger that. Shields should be up, weapons are next priority.
22:22 Cmdr_Crow Helm> Sir, Admiral DeWitt is hailing you.
22:23 *** Brie is now known as LtBrieJayde
22:23 Cmdr_Crow I'll....take it in the ready room. ::looking to Constance:: You have the bridge.
22:23 Cmdr_Crow ::heads to RR:::
22:23 Cmdr_Crow (find end points)
22:23 LtConstance " yes sir " ::walking over and sitting in the big chair::
22:23 melanick ::entered her office::
22:24 melanick Pawsed
22:24 LtConstance ( pause)
22:24 LtJG-Stepanova ::frowns at the bruise forming on the little girl's wrist:: Well, that looks like it hurts. Should I kiss it and make it feel better?
22:24 ChanceCrow ::gets several pieces of various sizes removed...saving the one in her eye for last...::
22:24 ChanceCrow :aused::
22:24 LtJG-Stepanova :: paused::
22:24 LtRazot ::Walking over to the WarpCore:: Thanks ::He said patting her:: papa owes you a stay in dry dock as soon as possible!
22:24 LtBrieJayde ::Never started, but paused::
22:24 LtRazot :aused::
22:25 Cmdr_Crow Okay, next week we shall continue and do a little hunting.
Cmdr Edra Crow--XO--USS Mercutio

Ens. Aislinn Norson --Sci--USS Legacy

AIM
CmdrEdraCrow
IarEdra
=============
Iar Edra
Commodore
Commodore

Return to USS Mercutio