Sim Log 9-28-16

An Akira class refit that falls under the jurisdiction of special ops, this ship keeps the peace when no one else can. Join the fun as the Mercutio approaches her fifth year!

Moderator: [Sim] Mercutio - Hosts

Sim Log 9-28-16

Postby Kris » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:45 pm

<Cmdr_Crow> okay AA
02:18:10: <ChanceCrow> well, I've got some thunderboomers going on here...
02:18:13: <LtBrieJayde> ::AA
02:18:16: <ChanceCrow> I hope they don't throw me off
02:18:18: <LtConstance> ::AA::
02:18:19: <caressa> same here!
02:18:20: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ::AA::
02:18:21: <ChanceCrow> ::AA::
02:18:26: <LtRazot> ::AA::
02:18:40: <Cmdr_Crow> I will allow tonights director of action to set us up
02:18:48: <LtJG-Stepanova> ::AA::
02:18:54: <caressa> AA
02:19:03: <ChanceCrow> thanks...
02:19:15: <LtRazot> Thunderboombers?
02:19:16: <ChanceCrow> How's everyone tonight?
02:19:30: <LtConstance> Brain dead but ok
02:19:30: <ChanceCrow> storms, Razot...storms
02:19:34: <ChanceCrow> ;)
02:19:41: <caressa> give me a chance to get a few shots in and I will be great
02:19:44: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> (( It all starts with everyone nekid sitting in a hottub))
02:19:48: <ChanceCrow> uh oh
02:19:56: <LtConstance> Been taking care of dad this week
02:20:11: <ChanceCrow> Well, let's get started...
02:20:28: <LtRazot> Lead us oh great one
02:20:53: <ChanceCrow> First of all, I noticed we had at least one log from everyone this week...so YAY! y'all rock!
02:21:15: <LtRazot> Yay!
02:21:28: <LtConstance> Woohoo
02:21:35: <LtBrieJayde> :-D
02:21:36: <ChanceCrow> make me so proud...*sniff*
02:21:45: <ChanceCrow> ok...on to the show...
02:21:51: <LtRazot> ::Passes over a tissue::
02:22:00: <caressa> Give the whole box
02:22:06: <LtRazot> lol
02:22:15: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Offer's Razot's sleeve
02:22:18: <ChanceCrow> lol
02:22:21: <ChanceCrow> Title: Prometheus
02:22:39: <ChanceCrow> Wanted criminal mastermind reported in the Talas Vega system. Known only as Prometheus, he hops from system to system appearing to provide a much-needed resource, when he actually is only exploiting the citizens of less developed civilizations.
02:22:40: <LtRazot> (( Stargate? ))
02:22:40: <caressa> dang greek god we are in trouble
02:23:10: <ChanceCrow> There are only two planets with life, and only one of those with an advanced culture, though, it's not warp capable.
02:23:26: <ChanceCrow> The setting on Talas Vega Tres looks like the Wild West in California. There are missions in each town, water is a commodity, "watering holes" are quite common though.
02:23:39: <ChanceCrow> We are heading to the surface to find out information that we hope will lead us to Prometheus, and his capture.
02:24:17: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> So stirrups and chaps??
02:24:18: <ChanceCrow> Everyone is on the AT
02:24:26: <LtRazot> ((Thanks haydon... nowi have to sew it back on))
02:24:30: <ChanceCrow> ::nods:: sure
02:24:35: <LtBrieJayde> Haha
02:24:39: <LtRazot> WHOA
02:24:41: <LtBrieJayde> I was gonna ask outfits
02:24:50: <LtRazot> Hold the phone.... <Ferengi
02:24:56: <LtRazot> i deff wont fit in
02:25:18: <caressa> use a hot
02:25:20: <caressa> hat
02:25:28: <LtBrieJayde> Here I figured girls in dresses, guys in cowboy outfits ;)
02:25:33: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> its all right they had lots of birth defects in that time period
02:25:38: <LtRazot> ::coughs:: The ears
02:25:49: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> birth DEFECT
02:25:50: <LtJG-Stepanova> Bandana.
02:25:50: <ChanceCrow> a wide-brimmed hat
02:26:01: <ChanceCrow> or you've been surgically altered
02:26:17: <Cmdr_Crow> thats alot of surgery
02:26:24: <LtBrieJayde> Ha
02:26:28: <ChanceCrow> it's temporary
02:26:44: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Big ears big .... feet??
02:26:47: <LtRazot> Haydon you are a Birth Defect.
02:26:48: <ChanceCrow> ooh, no, I got it (sorry to be waffling)
02:26:58: <LtJG-Stepanova> haha
02:27:02: <LtRazot> Umm... I'll take the hat
02:27:09: <LtRazot> you aint trimmin these purty ears.
02:27:29: <LtRazot> Oh thanks Cap
02:27:30: <LtRazot> lol
02:27:30: <ChanceCrow> there's a holoprojector that works the same as cosmetic surgery, and shows what you want it to show...we have that, right?
02:27:39: <ChanceCrow> :D
02:27:45: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> put a horse head on him and he can be our pack animal
02:27:47: <LtRazot> OH yes! i forgot
02:27:53: <LtBrieJayde> Haydon, be nice...
02:28:05: <ChanceCrow> that's our plan
02:28:12: <LtRazot> HEY NOW
02:28:12: <ChanceCrow> ok...any other questions?
02:28:15: <LtBrieJayde> So..whatever outfits we want fitting the setting?
02:28:15: <LtConstance> I'm gonna hide my pointed ears under a hat use make up to hide my ridges
02:28:16: <LtRazot> I aint no pack mule
02:28:20: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> good thing Razot is my friend
02:28:27: <ChanceCrow> good plan, Constance
02:28:41: <LtRazot> forget Dewitt... Haydon just got bumped up on my hit list.
02:28:50: <LtBrieJayde> So cowboy outfits or western dresses?
02:28:51: <ChanceCrow> lol
02:29:04: <ChanceCrow> up to you...
02:29:09: <LtBrieJayde> Got it :)
02:29:16: <ChanceCrow> let's get started
02:29:26: <LtConstance> Ok
02:29:28: <ChanceCrow> =^= BEGIN =^=
02:29:38: <LtRazot> Nice!... I'll say a horse stepped on me when i was a baby..
02:30:32: <caressa> (ok Imagine Sharon Stone) white shirt, fringed vest, jeans, chaps, six shooter strapped on her leg. boots and hat. Not going to hide the ridges it makes her look tough.
02:30:40: <Ysabella> <<oh...y'all are taking the shuttle down>>
02:30:58: <LtBrieJayde> ((Now you tell us..LOL))
02:31:16: <LtJG-Stepanova> ::tucks her hair, which is down in a rare moment, behind her ears::
02:31:56: <LtBrieJayde> :: Dressed in nice western dress, boots, hat, and denim vest, hair braided:: I'm glad we don't wear these kinda boots all the time.
02:32:05: <LtRazot> (BRB phone.. work))
02:32:05: <Ysabella> 4ACTION: THE SHUTTLE ARRIVES ON THE PLANET'S SURFACE, A SHORT DISTANCE FROM TOWN, AND HIDDEN BEHIND A GROUP OF BOULDERS
02:32:06: <Cmdr_Crow> :::Getting to go on a mission and dressing up like a cowboy?? For the first time in weeks actually smiling:::
02:32:45: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: Adjusts his dusty brown cowboy hat, and feels the scuff of not shaving this morning - a pair of six shooters strapped to his side and "Fang" tucked into his belt:: I think I'm ready
02:33:26: <caressa> Smiling cause she is liking this
02:33:30: <LtBrieJayde> ::Makes sure her phaser is hidden inside her vest, same with her tricorder::
02:33:43: <LtConstance> Wearing nice fitting pair of jeans boots button down western shirt six shooters strapped her her hip vest hat hair is in a pony tail
02:34:21: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Well Howdy partners...
02:34:22: <LtConstance> Hips both hips
02:34:56: <caressa> Has a haversack to her side for her unmentionables. Tricorder, medical stuff
02:35:02: <LtJG-Stepanova> ::adjusts her simple calico dress, unable to keep from grinning at Henry's smile::
02:35:27: <Cmdr_Crow> Okay its important to fit in. Don't do anything to draw too much attention or other people may do some draw'in of their own. ::He patted his own pistol, happy with his pun:::
02:35:49: <caressa> Her spurs jungle , jangle , jingle when she walks
02:35:59: <LtJG-Stepanova> Unfortunately, that means that some of you may have to do the talking for me...
02:36:00: <caressa> :;dosent help she is twisting a bit at the same time::
02:36:09: <LtConstance> Slinging a shot gun on her back smilei g she looks around
02:36:13: <Ysabella> 4ACTION: The AT heads toward town...
02:36:40: <LtBrieJayde> ::Smirks at what Henry said and follows along with the others::
02:36:49: <LtConstance> That's not a problem
02:37:19: <Cmdr_Crow> Yea that accent won't work. You're uh....mute.
02:37:25: <caressa> Ching, Ching, ching ching. then a giggle
02:37:40: <LtConstance> Walking over to the side of Hayden loving this
02:37:52: <LtJG-Stepanova> So noted...
02:38:10: <LtJG-Stepanova> ::follows behind the others...quietly::
02:38:12: <Cmdr_Crow> I should buy a house here. It's like a living holodeck.
02:38:38: <LtConstance> Feel like Annie Oakly
02:38:40: <LtBrieJayde> Nice as it is here, I don't think it is a good place.
02:38:56: <Cmdr_Crow> Why not?
02:39:01: <Haydon> I say we find a tavern and grab some whiskey. What say you Cappy?? ::smiles::
02:39:18: <LtBrieJayde> ::Shrugs:: I'd still miss my tech.
02:39:21: <caressa> Speaking of holodecks Henry I need to chat with you about that soon.
02:39:34: <Cmdr_Crow> ::;He glanced at Haydon, with a non committal shrug:: We'll see.
02:39:58: <LtConstance> I should have wore chaps
02:40:28: <LtRazot> :: Carring a rifle. Haydon said he should name his weapons:: Haydon, what ya think? Named her Vera?
02:40:30: <LtBrieJayde> I wouldn't have wanted chaps, wouldn't have been comfortable, but that's just me.
02:40:54: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I like it
02:41:06: <LtConstance> Well not sure if it was a guy or gal thing
02:41:21: <LtBrieJayde> ::Smirks at Razot:: Might need to keep that hidden though, will give away that we don't belong.
02:41:54: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ::whisper to Razot :: prolly kicks like a pissed off woman so it's a good name
02:42:09: <LtConstance> Got mine in a bag I carry on my back
02:42:16: <LtJG-Stepanova> ::blurts out a laugh::
02:42:35: <LtConstance> I don't kick when I'm made I scratch
02:42:42: <LtConstance> Mad
02:42:44: <LtRazot> :: Smiling at Brie:: It's an old west rifle i found in the database and had replicated. it's called a 30/30
02:43:18: <Cmdr_Crow> ::Shaking his head at the conversations, but having missed this. Feeling like its the first time in forever that it seemed normal.:::
02:43:22: <LtBrieJayde> ::Shrugs:: Don't go looking for trouble then. ::Keeps on walking::
02:43:42: <caressa> Watching the banter it was nice to see everyone relaxed.
02:44:03: <LtConstance> With Razot trouble finds him
02:44:28: <Cmdr_Crow> Okay spread out and find some people to talk to, see what they know but be subtle.
02:44:38: <LtRazot> :: Grinning :: I promise i wont look for it! Well try not too. How's this holoemitter working? I can't see myself lol
02:44:54: <LtConstance> Yes sir
02:44:56: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks over at Razot:: Look..normal ::Grins::
02:45:11: <Ysabella> 4ACTION: THE GROUP COMES TO THE EDGE OF TOWN, PEOPLE ARE NOW SEEN MILLING ABOUT...SOME BUILDINGS ARE OBVIOUS...THE HOTEL, SALOON, MISSION
02:45:20: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Well Razot certainly has the walk down - he's all bowlegged and all
02:45:39: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods to Henry:: Yes sir.
02:46:18: <LtConstance> She looks around decides to check the Hotel out
02:46:33: <LtRazot> I'll stick with one of you. They would know by my voice so, i should probably be mute.
02:46:51: <LtJG-Stepanova> That makes two of us, Lieutenant...
02:46:58: <caressa> Decides she is going to the alley way Just to see what is lurking.
02:47:18: <Dalhem> Stick with me you two. ::walking into the center of town:::
02:47:23: <Dalhem> (dammit)
02:47:29: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: walks with Constance :: We getting a room already?? ::smiles::
02:47:39: <Cmdr_Crow> Stick with me you two. :walking into the center of town::
02:47:51: <LtJG-Stepanova> Yessir.
02:47:58: <LtRazot> :: NOdding:: Yes sir
02:48:05: <LtBrieJayde> You, a mute? ::Shrugs and follows behind Henry in case of trouble and because other groups seem to have split off already::
02:48:20: <LtConstance> Not yet my love I figure our friend might be here tring to leave town on come into town
02:48:45: <LtRazot> :: Winking at Brie:: OK not a Ferengi traite.. but i can try .
02:49:03: <Ysabella> 4ACTION: some small questionable animals scurry away when Caressa enters the alley
02:49:18: <LtBrieJayde> ::Whispers to Razot:: You pull of being a mute, I owe you dinner.
02:49:28: <caressa> :;jumps back a bit:: Damn rats
02:49:30: <Dalhem> 4:::Not far ahead of Henry's group is lined up singe file, as the townspeople pay a man in expensive clothes before kneeling down to drink from a trough. After about five seconds a large brute next to him yanks them to their feet:::
02:49:50: <LtRazot> :: Not saying a word, while he eyes Brie and just Nods::
02:50:10: <Dalhem> Come on folks, keep it moving, I don't have all day.
02:50:14: <LtBrieJayde> ::Grins, then looks over:: Paying..to drink from a trough..
02:50:45: <LtJG-Stepanova> ::gives an audible sigh::
02:51:09: <Ysabella> 4ACTION: ANOTHER SOUND IS HEARD FARTHER BACK IN THE ALLEY, FROM BEHIND A FEW BARRELS
02:51:19: <LtConstance> What is all this about who is this guy and why are thses people paying him
02:51:23: <Cmdr_Crow> ::Walking up near the line, watching:::
02:51:42: <LtConstance> Scratch that
02:51:45: <caressa> ::walks a few feet further and looks behind said barrels::
02:51:53: <Dalhem> ::eyes the newcomers:: Plenty of room at the back of the line folks. Only five dollars a drink.
02:52:18: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I don't know but it looks interesting
02:52:29: <Cmdr_Crow> Seems awful steep.
02:52:35: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks to Dalhem:: What're we drinkin'?
02:53:00: <LtConstance> Walking around the hotel wondering around
02:53:01: <Ysabella> 4ACTION: THERE'S A YOUNG BOY WITH A HAND DRILL, DRILLING INTO ONE OF THE BARRELS. HE STOPS AND STARES AT CARESSA AS SHE LOOMS OVER HIM
02:53:12: <Dalhem> Water, little girl. Clean clear water. For you I'll make it three dollars.
02:53:33: <LtBrieJayde> :: Crosses her arms and looks at the others::
02:53:49: <caressa> ::She looks down at the child:: What ya doing there? and you don't have to be scared
02:54:07: <Dalhem> 4::An old man spends more than his allotted five seconds and the bigger man, who has a few inches and pounds on henry yanks him up and tosses him into the dirt, the next person not wasting time for a drink:::
02:54:34: <Dalhem> You know the rules old timer.
02:54:52: <Ysabella> 4BOY> Nothin...I aint done nothin! I swear!
02:54:54: <Cmdr_Crow> You don't have to do that, he's just an old man.
02:55:03: <LtBrieJayde> Five dollars, five seconds of drinking some water? ::Sighs::
02:55:05: <Ysabella> 4BOY> ::backs up::
02:55:08: <Dalhem> And you don't need to stick your nose in our business, stranger.
02:55:10: <LtRazot> :: Moved forward to help the old man up::
02:55:20: <caressa> Ok so you aint done nothing. Whats in the barrel?
02:55:40: <LtJG-Stepanova> ::audibly sighes...again::
02:55:58: <Cmdr_Crow> ::Almost steps up to the man but stops:: Let's keep moving.
02:56:14: <Dalhem> Best idea you had all day.
02:56:17: <Ysabella> 4ACTION: CONSTANCE HEARS A NOISE COMING FROM NEAR A BACK DOOR OF THE HOTEL
02:56:23: <LtRazot> :: After helping the man to his feet falls back in line with his group::
02:56:31: <caressa> ::sticks her hand in her haversack and keeps the tricorder wand hidden in her hand. She scans the barrel.::
02:56:41: <Cmdr_Crow> ;:the taunt aside, motions his group to follow to the saloon, grabbing a table by the window:::
02:56:56: <LtBrieJayde> :: Puts a hand on Henry's shoulder:: <q> Not worth getting into a fight.
02:57:02: <Ysabella> 4BOY> somethin to drink...::shrugs::
02:57:12: <LtConstance> " what was that?" Walk toward the back Door of the Holet
02:57:19: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: ambling along side Constance - scoping out the scenery - thinking I could get used to this ...::
02:57:29: <LtBrieJayde> ::Follows into the saloon and sits at the table::
02:57:53: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Careful
02:57:56: <Cmdr_Crow> Hell of a place. Makes me reconsider that summer home.
02:58:05: <caressa> ::caressa nods:: But this water you don't want to drink. I don't think its any good. ::puts her nose down to the edge of the barrel and looks at the tricorder::
02:58:12: <Ysabella> ::just outside the back door...crying::
02:58:32: <LtBrieJayde> No clean water is what that seems like, lining up, paying that much for 5 seconds of drinking?
02:59:06: <Cmdr_Crow> Water is their driving force looks like. I'm gonna try something. Stay here.
02:59:09: <LtConstance> Carefully opens the back door
02:59:09: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: slips his hand down on the grip of his six-shooter::
02:59:12: <caressa> ::readings show its been tampered with:: I am afraid you would get real sick.
02:59:15: <Cmdr_Crow> ::stands, walking to the bar::
02:59:24: <LtBrieJayde> ::Frowns but nods::
02:59:24: <Cmdr_Crow> Tender> What can I get you?
02:59:42: <Cmdr_Crow> How about four waters? How much would that run?
03:00:00: <caressa> Here ::hands him her canteen::
03:00:18: <Cmdr_Crow> Tender> ::chuckles, taking it for a joke.:: Mister, if you wanna spend a hundred instead of ten for four whiskeys....I'll take your money.
03:00:33: <LtBrieJayde> ::Hears what was said and eyes go wide::
03:00:40: <LtConstance> Sees someone crying she walks over to them " everything ok?"
03:00:59: <LtRazot> :: Hearing the bar tender and just shakes his head::
03:01:08: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> (( ahh damn I knew we should have went to the Saloon ))
03:01:09: <LtJG-Stepanova> ::softly drums her fingers on the table...trying to make good on her 'vow of silence'::
03:01:18: <Ysabella> ::hears the door squeak open and suddenly stands up, gawking at the two strangers at the back door, but her eyes and cheeks are stained with tears::
03:01:19: <LtBrieJayde> Hundred for water, ten for whiskey?
03:01:41: <Cmdr_Crow> Tender> Or I could give you the waters for ten.
03:01:43: <Cmdr_Crow> Oh?
03:01:45: <LtConstance> Are you ok Mam'm?
03:01:58: <Cmdr_Crow> Tender> ::eyeing Brie and Millie:: If you're willing to bargain.
03:02:19: <LtBrieJayde> :: Catches the look and glares at the tender::
03:02:26: <LtRazot> :: Looking up at the Tnder trying to figure out what he's refering too::
03:02:27: <Cmdr_Crow> ::looks back at them, then him:: That girl is my daughter.
03:02:32: <Ysabella> BOY> ::looks from the barrel back to Caressa, then takes the canteen and drinks hungrily, letting it dribble down his neck::
03:02:39: <Cmdr_Crow> Tender> She's quiet....I like quiet.
03:03:02: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks back at the other two:: <w> He's good at this, I'll give him that..
03:03:04: <Cmdr_Crow> She got kicked by a mule. Let's get back to that whiskey. Gimme four.
03:03:14: <caressa> You were a bit thirsty.
03:03:18: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: steps into the doorway watching Constance's 6 - (( like I don't always do that)) ::
03:03:21: <Cmdr_Crow> Tender> ::does as instructed:
03:03:24: <Ysabella> ::wipes her hand across her eyes:: I'm fine, thanks...
03:03:49: <Cmdr_Crow> :::brings the four shots back to the table:: Well, when in Rome...
03:04:12: <LtConstance> You sure you seem upset about something maybe i can help
03:04:13: <LtBrieJayde> ::Grabs the shot:: Was he really trying to bargain Millie and I for waters?
03:04:19: <LtRazot> ::Lifting his rifle and making sure it's loaded with one in the chamber. Happy with what he sees, lowers it down and pats the side ::
03:04:22: <Cmdr_Crow> Yup.
03:04:24: <Ysabella> BOY> ::takes a breath and nods:: Yes, ma'am.
03:04:32: <LtBrieJayde> ::Shakes her head and downs the shot::
03:04:42: <caressa> You don't have water here?
03:04:50: <caressa> Sorry I am new here.
03:04:51: <Cmdr_Crow> ::knocks it back:: Well, they know how to make this right for sure.
03:04:52: <LtJG-Stepanova> ::nods, rapidly downing her drink, inwardly fuming::
03:05:39: <LtBrieJayde> Place needs clean water, plain and simple.
03:05:45: <LtRazot> ::Picking up the shot glass and sniffing the drink, shrugs and downs it... slightly coughing::
03:06:07: <Ysabella> BOY> ::shakes his head:: well, there's water, but my ma can't afford it all the time...
03:06:11: <Cmdr_Crow> I think about Earth. These people would lose their minds to see the Pacific ocean.
03:06:27: <caressa> You have to buy water?
03:06:37: <caressa> Has it always been this way?
03:06:46: <LtBrieJayde> ::Sighs:: I wish we could help them..
03:07:13: <Cmdr_Crow> :::stands:: I'm gonna get one water. We need to test it and make sure its as pure as they say. If they lace it with an addictive property or drug these people could be water addicts, ya know?
03:07:16: <Conchita> ::making her rounds around the saloon, talking with the men, smiling, laughing. Then she notices the group that had just come in and sat down. Now, there was a tall glass of water...::
03:07:37: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods:: Would make sense if they were.
03:07:43: <LtRazot> ::Nodding in agreance with Brie::
03:07:47: <Cmdr_Crow> ::Walks back to the bar, waiting as the tender waits on someone else:::
03:07:54: <LtRazot> ((Can't spell sry lol ))
03:08:30: <LtConstance> Constance looks at the woman " what are you doing back here alone "
03:08:41: <Ysabella> :: sniffles:: Unless you got the money it takes to get enough water for my family...:: she shook her head::
03:08:41: <LtJG-Stepanova> ::makes a mental note to have a talk with Henry about the 'kicked by a mule' remark::
03:09:32: <LtBrieJayde> :: Sits back and watches everyone around as she waits for Henry to come back::
03:09:41: <LtConstance> How much does water cost for your family
03:10:06: <Conchita> ::grins as her focus stepped away from his party, and walks up to the bar:: I don't believe I've seen you here before, stranger.
03:10:26: <Cmdr_Crow> :::He nodded to the lady:: Miss.
03:10:41: <LtJG-Stepanova> ::resumes drumming her fingers on the tabletop::
03:10:57: <LtBrieJayde> <q> Who is that up there with Henry?
03:11:13: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> She OK?
03:11:24: <LtJG-Stepanova> ::gives a silent shrug::
03:11:48: <LtConstance> She can't afford water for her family I'm gonna try to help her
03:11:49: <Conchita> Everyone around here calls me Chita...what do they call you, besides handsome?
03:12:17: <LtBrieJayde> ::Watches the woman carefully::
03:12:20: <caressa> ::she gave the boy the rest of her canteen:: Take this to your momma. Don't tell no one who gave it to you ok?
03:12:29: <Cmdr_Crow> ::He chuckled:: Henry. ::He looked for the tender who was at the other end of the bar::
03:13:03: <caressa> :;she then busted the barrels with the tainted water:: No sense in anyone getting sick.
03:13:32: <Ysabella> ::shakes her head:: Well, I need more than other families of three because my husband is sick. He needs more, but...I can either get food or water. not both.
03:14:21: <Conchita> Henry...my that's a fine name. So, what brings you around here? :: takes a step closer::
03:14:33: <caressa> Caressa moved her way between the buildings and headed to the saloon.
03:14:35: <LtConstance> I will help you with the water ok
03:14:40: <Cmdr_Crow> Just passin' through.
03:14:43: <LtBrieJayde> It's strange you two being quiet... ::Grins but keeps her attention at the woman near Henry just in case something happens::
03:15:27: <Ysabella> BOY> :: takes it and runs toward the street, but stops halfway:: Thank'ya, ma'am.
03:15:41: <LtRazot> :: Grins and keeps his rifle ready ::
03:16:10: <LtJG-Stepanova> ::rolls her eyes and sighs::
03:16:23: <LtBrieJayde> <q> Don't worry Razot, that tender comes after us, he'll see the wrong end of my fist.
03:16:31: <Ysabella> ::eyes widen:: You got the money to do that?
03:16:42: <LtConstance> How much is it
03:17:08: <caressa> :;she enters the saloon not surpised to see Henry engaged with a woman. She walked to the far side and leaned up against the wall with on leg bent and the foot on the wall::
03:17:11: <Cmdr_Crow> ::He motioned to the tender who seemed happy to ignore him since he didn't turn over the girls:::
03:17:34: <caressa> :;She could always play the miffed wife if need to get Henry out of trouble::
03:17:38: <Ysabella> $20 for us...
03:18:29: <LtBrieJayde> ::Glances over and sees Caressa but doesn't wave her over, not wanting to draw attention::
03:19:14: <LtConstance> Ok so how much would 50$get you
03:19:35: <caressa> ::he takes off her hat and hits her leg with it to knock the dust off and places it back on her head::
03:19:45: <caressa> (she)
03:20:17: <Conchita> ::noticed his line of sight:: Are you tryin' to get a drink? He likes to pay attention to the ladies...here.
03:20:54: <Cmdr_Crow> So I noticed. You'd think he'd like to make some big money for a glass of water.
03:21:00: <Conchita> ::yells down the bar:: James, get yer rear end down here. Customer wants to buy me a drink!
03:21:25: <LtBrieJayde> Yeah..he likes the ladies, no wonder he had eyes on us, Millie.
03:21:46: <LtJG-Stepanova> ::gives a softly huffed sigh:
03:21:48: <Conchita> ::looks at him:: You want water? you can get that outside...
03:21:56: <Cmdr_Crow> James> ::quickly makes his way down:::
03:22:33: <Cmdr_Crow> A water for me and whatever the lady is drinking. :::he looked at her:: I don't grovel.
03:23:27: <Ysabella> :: swallows:: fif...fifty? Why would you go around throwing that kinda money around?
03:23:29: <LtConstance> She reaches into her back pocket pulling out a 50 dollar bill putting the wallet back in her pocket
03:23:29: <LtBrieJayde> ::Decides to test her luck:: Hey, Henry! 'Nother round while you're at it? ::Smiles from the table::
03:24:16: <LtConstance> I like to help others who are in need
03:24:17: <Cmdr_Crow> He drew his eyes to the table, then back to Conchita as the bartender put his water on the bar for which he paid:: I oughta be getting back.
03:24:29: <Ysabella> ::blinks:: well, my goodness...that's a week's wages 'round here.
03:24:45: <LtBrieJayde> :: Shrugs to Henry, figuring it wouldn't work::
03:24:46: <caressa> Caressa walks up to the bar leaning on it::
03:25:43: <LtConstance> I'm not from around thses parts just passing thru I like to help other when I can. Handing the woman the 50 dollars
03:25:49: <Conchita> aww...do ya gotta? I thought we were having a nice conversation.
03:27:10: <Cmdr_Crow> 'Fraid so. :turns to go back::
03:27:44: <LtBrieJayde> :: Sits back in her seat again then leans over to Razot:: <q> Tryin' to earn that dinner?
03:28:31: <Ysabella> ::smiles, almost laughing to tears again:: Well...thank you...thank you. I don't suppose you could help others out...not payin for more, mind ya. I mean...helping get us better access to our water.
03:28:57: <LtRazot> :: Patted Brie on the shoulder and half nodded and winked at her ::
03:29:09: <LtBrieJayde> :: Smirks::
03:30:22: <caressa> ::flags down the tender::
03:30:28: <LtRazot> (( Sorry jills a lil slow, had her rollin in ts lol ))
03:30:45: <LtBrieJayde> ((Well let her do the sim! LOL ))
03:31:03: <Conchita> ::grabs his arm before he gets away and pulls him back:: You sure yer not lookin' for a little company? ::she leaned pulled in to kiss him on the lips::
03:31:10: <LtConstance> I would love to help you guys get better access to your water what's wrong with the access now
03:31:36: <LtBrieJayde> ::Frowns:: Why does that look like trouble...
03:31:48: <Cmdr_Crow> :::He turned to break loose from her, knocking her to the ground::
03:31:48: <caressa> :;caressa steps across the bar:: I would loosen my lips from my husband if you don't mind
03:32:04: <caressa> (Opps)
03:32:07: <Cmdr_Crow> :::He stopped, looking down at her, then to Caressa, then to his table::
03:32:16: <LtJG-Stepanova> ::stands quickly::
03:32:23: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods towards the door catching Henry's look::
03:32:27: <caressa> Knew I would catch up with you sooner or later
03:33:25: <Cmdr_Crow> Uh..yea. Time to go, dear. ::he stepped around Conchita and exited:::
03:33:39: <Ysabella> :: sighs:: the men out in the street working the water troughs? Water's been twice as much since they got here...
03:33:47: <LtBrieJayde> Let's go guys. ::Goes to follow Henry out the door::
03:33:57: <caressa> Well yall get yours in gear too::motioning to the others::
03:34:17: <LtJG-Stepanova> ::makes a hasty, but silent, exit towards the door::
03:34:22: <Cmdr_Crow> :::once outside he offered Brie the glass:: Can you scan this?
03:34:28: <LtRazot> ::Pushing himself off the wall and following them out the door::
03:34:30: <Conchita> Wife? Well, if he's comin down here lookin fer company, you must not be doin a great job.
03:34:38: <LtConstance> Let me guess their charging you to drink from their troughs
03:34:43: <Conchita> <<scratch that>>
03:34:50: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods and looks for a spot to hide a bit and pulls out her tricorder, scanning the water::
03:35:08: <caressa> <lol>
03:35:33: <caressa> I found a small boy trying to drill a hole in a barrel out back,
03:35:39: <caressa> the water had been tainted.
03:35:54: <LtBrieJayde> Tainted?
03:36:15: <caressa> yes my tricorder couldn't quite pick it up
03:36:17: <Ysabella> ::nods:: and they've gouged the prices
03:36:25: <Cmdr_Crow> These people will bend over backwards for a drink. Prometheus has his hands all over this. Making a mint too.
03:36:28: <caressa> I just scanned the outside of the barrel
03:36:53: <caressa> you know poisoned.
03:37:25: <LtConstance> Hmm she looks to Haydon " this has our friend Prometheus prints all over this"
03:37:27: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods and keeps at the scans:: Let's see why you're so special...
03:38:14: <Cmdr_Crow> ::he glanced over at Caressa:: For a second I thought you were gonna punch her out.
03:38:27: <caressa> For a second I almost did.
03:38:41: <caressa> :;smirk:: I haven't been in a good fight in a long time
03:38:59: <LtBrieJayde> She sure didn't wanna let you leave without that kiss, did she, Henry? ::Grins::
03:39:52: <Cmdr_Crow> What can I say?
03:40:00: <caressa> The only thing she kissed was the floor
03:40:02: <LtBrieJayde> You're married, that's what.
03:40:22: <LtJG-Stepanova> ::clears her throat, giving the group her best "Counselor scowl"
03:40:24: <LtJG-Stepanova> ::
03:40:25: <Ysabella> So, you can help us? Not just me, but everyone else who can't afford it.
03:40:39: <CowboyHaydon> Yah - it sounds like it - but not sure where he is hiding out
03:40:56: <Cmdr_Crow> :::Brie's reply ended his grin, turning a little more somber:: What's the results? Is it drugged?
03:41:00: <caressa> ::Looks at the counselor:: Really?
03:41:23: <LtBrieJayde> ::Hands Henry the tricorder to look at the results::
03:41:46: <CowboyHaydon> We should probably catch up to the others and see what they've found
03:41:53: <LtJG-Stepanova> ::quirks an eyebrow at Caressa::
03:42:18: <LtConstance> I think so would you happen to know where the men that are gouging the water prices live
03:42:40: <caressa> ::quirks one back::
03:42:56: <Ysabella> :: shakes her head:: They come into town each mornin
03:43:34: <Cmdr_Crow> Latent chemical traces. Could be addictive.
03:43:52: <LtConstance> Ok thanks I'll do my best to stop these men. I turn to Haydon " ok "
03:44:09: <LtBrieJayde> Explains the water prices.
03:44:19: <Cmdr_Crow> Now we have to find the source of this chemical. The ship's sensors may be able to isolate it.
03:44:32: <CowboyHaydon> Well if they come into town each morning then we need to let the gang know
03:44:32: <caressa> But only one source of water.
03:44:45: <caressa> With and area this vast that's is crazy
03:44:47: <LtBrieJayde> ::Holds up the water:: And here I was gonna dump this. Guess we'll keep it to help with the scans.
03:44:57: <caressa> (an)
03:45:12: <LtConstance> Right she said their the reason water is so high
03:45:15: <CowboyHaydon> All this talk of water is making me thirsty
03:45:32: <caressa> I need a swim
03:45:49: <LtConstance> Me to I got a small canteen of water want some babe
03:46:19: <Cmdr_Crow> We need to head back to the shuttle and regroup. Upload these scans and find the chemical source. That's where we'll find the target.
03:46:31: <CowboyHaydon> nah I'm ok for now - drink up hun
03:46:42: <Ysabella> =^= PAUSE SIM=^=
03:46:48: <LtBrieJayde> : Paused::
03:46:49: <caressa> pawsed
03:46:53: <LtConstance> I'm good as well let's find the others
03:46:58: <LtJG-Stepanova> ::paused::
03:47:00: <LtRazot> ::paused::
03:47:29: <LtConstance> ::paused::
03:47:33: <LtRazot> ::Thinking to himself ... SOmeone owes me a dinner ;) ::
03:47:42: <LtBrieJayde> Yeah yeah...
03:47:56: <CowboyHaydon> :: paused ::
03:48:00: <LtRazot> had to mutes tonight
03:48:03: <LtRazot> two*
03:48:03: <Ysabella> alright...good job, folks...kept me busy and on my toes
03:48:13: <LtJG-Stepanova> Lalalalala
03:48:20: <LtBrieJayde> yes, you two can speak now!
03:48:20: <LtJG-Stepanova> There!
03:48:42: <LtRazot> YAY!
03:48:46: <caressa> got it all out
03:48:53: <Ysabella> and music in the background...;:eyes Razot::
03:49:02: <LtBrieJayde> I missed the music :(
03:49:02: <caressa> I feel ill.
03:49:08: <LtRazot> Rodney Carrington
03:49:13: <LtRazot> had Jill rolling :P
03:49:23: <Ysabella> well, it's Razot...so take that as you will
03:49:26: <LtRazot> she was getting on to me saying she had to concentrate on the sim :P
03:49:47: <Ysabella> alright...let's say it will be a couple hours before next week's sim...
03:49:56: <Ysabella> I don't think I have anything else...Cap'n?
03:49:58: <LtBrieJayde> well then Razot has to wait for his dinner
03:50:02: <caressa> on ship or on shuttle
03:50:05: <Cmdr_Crow> nope, same time next week
03:50:06: <LtRazot> :O
03:50:22: <CowboyHaydon> or in town??
03:50:25: <LtRazot> :: grumble grumble lol ::
03:50:35: <Ysabella> I think we could do everything we needed to on the shuttle...we're going back there to regroup
03:50:48: <LtBrieJayde> okie dokie
03:51:20: <Ysabella> alright...y'all have a good night...
03:51:24: <Ysabella> =DISMISSED=
Kris: SLA Council Moderator
USS Lionheart First Officer (XO): Commander Christine Sterling
USS Potemkin Second Officer (2O) & Chief Science Officer (CSO): Commander Jayla Rollands
USS Mercutio Tactical Officer (TAC): First Lieutenant Brielle Jayde
Starbase 27 Chief Science Officer (CSO): Lieutenant Commander Nayeli Behar
SS Heimdall Medical & Employee Relations: Catrina (Cat) Kali Tendai
User avatar
Kris
Council Moderator
Council Moderator
 
Posts: 1207
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:29 pm
Location: USS Lionheart

Return to USS Mercutio

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


cron