Sim Log 8-31-16

An Akira class refit that falls under the jurisdiction of special ops, this ship keeps the peace when no one else can. Join the fun as the Mercutio approaches her fifth year!

Moderator: [Sim] Mercutio - Hosts

Sim Log 8-31-16

Postby Kris » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:32 am

<Cmdr_Crow> AA
02:17:01: <ChanceCrow> ::AA::
02:17:02: <LtBrieJayde> ::AA::
02:17:12: <LtConsance> ::AA::
02:17:14: <EnsStepanova> ::AA::
02:17:26: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ::AA::
02:17:28: <Cmdr_Crow> We have been sent to a resort world---Tala IV to infiltrate a casino. Somewhere on the premises is a computer used by a gambling syndicate.
02:17:43: <Cmdr_Crow> We are to upload a specific virus into the system to cripple the syndicate.
02:19:02: <LtConsance> Ok
02:19:17: <Cmdr_Crow> We begin with the away team already down there which includes Henry, Chance, Haydon, Constance, Brie and Millie.
02:19:32: <Cmdr_Crow> Think of this like a casino royale type place
02:19:33: <Cmdr_Crow> fancy
02:19:39: <Cmdr_Crow> so we're not in SF uniforms
02:19:54: <Cmdr_Crow> but we ARE clothed :::look at Haydon:::
02:19:56: <LtConsance> Fancy clothes
02:19:59: <ChanceCrow> lol
02:20:03: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ((oh yah Haydon in Tux))
02:20:23: <Cmdr_Crow> ?s ???
02:20:28: <LtBrieJayde> No questions.
02:20:37: <ChanceCrow> Malaan...Haydon Malaan
02:20:50: <Cmdr_Crow> BEGIN
02:21:41: <ChanceCrow> ::follows the rest of the team, last one to walk through the rotating doors::
02:21:59: <EnsStepanova> ::stands amongst the crew, wearing a completely-backless aqua-blue sequinned dress, her hair in toppling curls around her face::
02:22:15: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ::walks in the door with his gorgeous lady friend Constance on his arm :: I must say you look marvelous tonight
02:22:23: <LtBrieJayde> ::Walks in with the team, making sure the dark green dress was sitting properly, not used to wearing a strapless dress::
02:22:42: <Cmdr_Crow> ::Enters through the main door::: Okay you guys know what to do. Blend in, see if you can locate the manager's office. Stay in pairs. Malaan-Stewart, Jayde-Crow, Counselor you're with me.
02:22:57: <LtConsance> :: her hair in a updo wearing a floor length pink sparking gown with pink high heels::" why thank you you look strikingly handsome your self
02:23:22: <Cmdr_Crow> If you want to play some of the games use the credits we replicated.
02:23:42: <LtBrieJayde> ::Glances to Chance:: Guess you're with me.
02:23:54: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Black jack, slots, or Dabo??
02:24:14: <LtConsance> Black Jack love
02:24:25: <Cmdr_Crow> Go get'em.
02:24:30: <EnsStepanova> :: lightly links her arm in Henry's:: So...where do we begin?
02:24:59: <LtConsance> Linking her arm in Haydons
02:25:00: <ChanceCrow> ::steps up toward Brie and offers an arm:: Yes, ma'am
02:25:06: <Cmdr_Crow> ::He was slightly uncomfortable by the move but kept his game face on.::: Roulette?
02:25:24: <LtBrieJayde> ::Takes Chance's arm:: Where do we want to start?
02:25:39: <ChanceCrow> <<welcome!>>
02:25:44: <Melanick> (sorry I am late)
02:25:58: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> sounds great :: walks toward an uncrowded black jack table near the back of the establishment - paying attention to surveillance devices and casino security
02:26:25: <ChanceCrow> <no worries...plot coming your way in your tabs>>
02:26:28: <EnsStepanova> Of course. ::smiles, and whispers:: Relax...it's a role, sir.
02:26:32: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> You know going places like this brings back memories
02:27:14: <LtConsance> :: whispering ::looks like security is mainly cameras but still pretty tight
02:27:18: <Cmdr_Crow> :::He stopped, looking around:: Where's the doctor?
02:27:26: <Melanick> ::Follows behind Henry and the Counselor::
02:27:39: <Cmdr_Crow> Ah there you are.
02:27:53: <ChanceCrow> ::Pointed to the slots in a far corner:: How about over there...
02:28:09: <Cmdr_Crow> 4:::The guards in the casino pass for human but up close its obvious they are synthetic:::
02:28:09: <LtConsance> Really you do be this before
02:28:14: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods:: I can handle slots. ::Stumbles a bit in her heels:: I hate these things.
02:29:04: <LtConsance> Whispers to Haydon " the guards are Synthhetic"
02:29:28: <ChanceCrow> :: stops until she straightens up:: I can understand why.
02:29:30: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ::whispers to Constance :: Yah - but notice the dude over there sitting at the roulette wheel wearing the cowboy and the ear piece - they try to hide people around and make them look like patrons
02:29:52: <Cmdr_Crow> 4::The place is packed with hundreds of people, constant noise of the games, cheers, jeers, and ice clinking in glasses being passed around by the skimpy dressed cocktail waitresses:::
02:29:56: <Melanick> :: the good doctor was wearing a sage green mermaid style gown that was strapless with a sweetheart neckline, of course silted up the side with matching heels::
02:29:58: <EnsStepanova> ::glances around the casino nonchalantly, looking for doorways with an unusual amount of attention::
02:30:09: <Melanick> :;She headed to the roulette table::
02:30:24: <LtBrieJayde> ::Gets her footing back:: Sorry. ::Looks around:: Of all the places to have to do this, we have to get into these outfits. ::Starts towards the slot machines::
02:30:28: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Interesting - ive heard of casinos doing things like that
02:30:29: <Cmdr_Crow> Nice place they got here.
02:30:43: <LtConsance> ::nods wonder if the people are real::
02:30:51: <ChanceCrow> ::watches a waitress pass by before continuing with Brie to the slots:: Your choice...
02:31:29: <LtConsance> Me to it saves money don't have to hire humans
02:31:30: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: eyes a brunette in a short skirt :: I do remember why I liked places like this
02:31:48: <Melanick> ::She takes out a few bars of gold press latinum and changes them out for chips::
02:31:50: <LtBrieJayde> ::Eyes the slots:: Let's see..::Picks one that has poker on it and sits down in the chair::
02:32:12: <LtConsance> :: rolls her eyes:: let's see how good this dealer is
02:32:14: <EnsStepanova> Da...that it is. ::flags down a waitress and orders a drink::
02:32:17: <Cmdr_Crow> :::Watching the people gathered around to play routlette::
02:32:54: <LtConsance> ::sitting at the Black Jack table
02:33:01: <ChanceCrow> :: stands behind her::
02:33:06: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> So babe do you feel LUCKY or is it my turn to get lucky??
02:33:16: <Melanick> :: places a bet on black 13::
02:33:32: <EnsStepanova> ::slips her way off of Henry's arm, and slides in at the roulette table::
02:33:40: <LtConsance> Maybe we can both get lucky
02:33:46: <Cmdr_Crow> :::The wheel spins and comes up on 10 red.:::
02:33:46: <LtBrieJayde> ::Glances back at Chance:: So we actually get to sit and play the games and hope we find something? ::Starts playing the slots::
02:33:55: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I like the way you think
02:34:10: <Melanick> :: Caressa pouts :: Well darn.
02:34:23: <Cmdr_Crow> House always wins.
02:34:28: <LtConsance> ::gets a drink from the waitress::
02:34:46: <ChanceCrow> ::he nodded:: That's the way I understand it.
02:35:04: <LtBrieJayde> :: Shrugs:: Well, okay then.
02:35:08: <Cmdr_Crow> 4:::A man near Haydon and Constance who looks a little shifty moves up to a door, tapping in a code of four 2's and enters quickly:::
02:35:17: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: grabs a drink from one the skimpily dressed waitress and place a bet at their table ::
02:35:34: <Cmdr_Crow> 4::At the same time a man near Chance and Brie enters a lift, taking it down a floor.:::
02:35:58: <Melanick> :; She places bets on red and black. ::
02:36:00: <Cmdr_Crow> 4:::A third man, near Henry/Millie/Caressa simply jogs up a flight of stairs near them::::
02:36:04: <ChanceCrow> :: stands up straighter, looking around the casino, looking for anything out of the ordinary...hard to tell in a crowd like this.
02:36:06: <ChanceCrow> ::
02:36:12: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks to the lift then nods to Chance::
02:36:14: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: leans over his kiss Constance's neck and whispers:: 4 2's you see that??
02:36:22: <Melanick> ::looks at the other two::
02:36:30: <EnsStepanova> ::leans over...strategically, smiling at the man in the cowboy hat, and places a bet on the odds::
02:36:34: <LtConsance> :notice the man:: " sure did"
02:36:35: <Cmdr_Crow> ::Placing his bet:: That guy seemed in a big hurry.
02:36:46: <ChanceCrow> :: nods in answer:: Should we go?
02:36:52: <ChanceCrow> <q>
02:37:16: <LtConsance> " should we check it out love"
02:37:24: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: draws a king nine and holds ::
02:37:27: <Melanick> ::leans over to Henry:; Should I follow him and "look for the restroom?"
02:37:30: <LtBrieJayde> <q> Might as well.
02:37:41: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> maybe in a bit
02:37:48: <Cmdr_Crow> Why don't both of you? Women always go together.
02:38:23: <Melanick> ::nods, kissing Henry on the cheek and giving him her chips::
02:38:32: <Melanick> ::lookin at the Counselor to follow::
02:38:39: <ChanceCrow> C'mon. ::takes her hand and follows into the lift::
02:38:48: <LtConsance> But that could be the office you can stay here I'm gonna check it ou
02:38:59: <EnsStepanova> ::tucks her chips into her pocketbook and follows...giving a wink at the man in the cowboy hat::
02:39:01: <LtBrieJayde> ::Follows into the lift:: <q> He went down, right?
02:39:24: <Cmdr_Crow> ::keeps betting to make it look good:::
02:39:32: <ChanceCrow> Yeah. I think there's only one floor below us.
02:39:33: <LtConsance> :: getting up kissing Haydon causiously headed for the door
02:39:35: <Melanick> ::She goes with the counselor, chatting it up and hooking arms::
02:40:06: <EnsStepanova> ::holds up her drink, which she brought with her:: Insurance policy...
02:40:18: <Melanick> ::nods::
02:40:43: <EnsStepanova> ::giggles..rather loudly::
02:40:43: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods:: Then, let's go.
02:41:12: <ChanceCrow> ::the lift descends, and opens up. Chance steps forward, motioning for Brie to stay behind him, and looks both ways::
02:41:12: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Hey Chap?? :: talking to the dealer :: is there a high stakes room?? I just saw a gentleman head in that door over there and if there is I like to join... You know know what I mean???
02:41:33: <LtBrieJayde> ::Eyes Chance and shakes her head:: <q> Forgetting who's trained in security?
02:41:41: <Cmdr_Crow> 4Dealer> ::Looks at Haydon with very focused eyes.::: That room is off limits to guests.
02:41:44: <Melanick> ::pretends to hold the counselor up and she leans in:: You play drunk rather well. ::softly::
02:42:12: <Cmdr_Crow> 4:::CHANCE AND BRIE FIND A LONG HALLWAY WITH SEVERAL DOORS:::
02:42:32: <EnsStepanova> ::laughs:: I am Russian, da? Copious amounts of alcohol with dinner is a societal norm.
02:42:35: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Oh so not a high roller room... - Do you guys have one of those??
02:42:54: <Cmdr_Crow> 4:::CARESSA AND MILLIE FINALLY ENCOUNTER A SINGLE DOOR AT THE TOP OF THE STAIRS WITH AN IMPOSING LOOKING GUARD:::
02:42:55: <Melanick> Da! :: laughing along
02:42:55: <LtConsance> Acting like she looking for a bathroom she heads toward the door looking around taping in the code she watched the man tap in and opens the door
02:43:14: <ChanceCrow> Nope...just being careful. ::steps out upon seeing nothing, and looks down the hallway:: Well, this is gonna be fun...
02:43:19: <Cmdr_Crow> 4Dealer> ::nods to a section near the back roped off:::
02:43:41: <EnsStepanova> ::giggles, 'stumbling' slightly in her heels and sloshing her drink::
02:43:42: <Cmdr_Crow> 4:::CONSTANCE FINDS A HALLWAY OF HER OWN, WITH 2-3 DOORS:::
02:43:44: <LtBrieJayde> :: Spots the doors:: Take one at a time? ::Links her arm on his again::
02:43:46: <Melanick> Oh say hun, my friend here is in need of help. We need the ladies room darling.
02:43:46: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> How much it cost me to get back there?
02:44:09: <Cmdr_Crow> 4Guard> ::looks down at them::: Guests are not permitted here.
02:44:24: <Cmdr_Crow> 4Dealer> $10,000,000.
02:44:27: <LtConsance> Guess I start with one door tring to open it
02:44:40: <EnsStepanova> ::"trips"...spilling her drink down the guard's front::
02:44:59: <ChanceCrow> Each of us? You take right, I'll take left?
02:44:59: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: places another large bet and draws a queen of hearts and 10 of clubs :: keep em coming
02:45:00: <Cmdr_Crow> 4Guard> :doesn't react, or show emotion at all:::
02:45:11: <Melanick> Oh I am sure you could make an exception for little oh me? Opps I am so sorry she is so well you can see.
02:45:43: <Cmdr_Crow> 4Guard> ::in the same monotone voice:: Guests are not permitted here.
02:46:01: <EnsStepanova> Ой! Я ужасно сожалею ! ::giggles again:: I am *so* sorry! ::leans on the edge of her heels against the guard's chest::
02:46:04: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> that it?
02:46:09: <Cmdr_Crow> 4:CONSTANCE OPENS THE DOOR FINDING A RECORD KEEPING ROOM:::
02:46:13: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods and steps to the door on the right and takes the handle to see if it would open::
02:46:29: <Cmdr_Crow> 4Guard> You will return to the designated area.
02:46:45: <Melanick> :;Caressa finds a hypospray and shoots him up::
02:46:48: <Cmdr_Crow> 4::BRIE FINDS A BODY, WHICH HAS BEEN THERE FOR SOME TIME, MISSING ITS HANDS:::
02:46:53: <ChanceCrow> ::checks the first door on the left::
02:46:59: <EnsStepanova> ::giggles, grasping the guard's lapel:: ...you're cute...
02:47:08: <Cmdr_Crow> 4Guard> ::grabs Caressa by the arm, unphased:::
02:47:11: <LtBrieJayde> ::Cringes and steps back:: Okay..didn't expect that.
02:47:16: <LtConsance> Walking into the room seeing the records checks them out for anything
02:47:18: <Cmdr_Crow> 4:::CHANCE FINDS THE SAME AS BRIE:
02:47:34: <Cmdr_Crow> 4::CONSTANCE FINDS BASIC RECORDS SHOWING HOW SUCCESSFUL THE CASINO IS:::
02:47:39: <Melanick> Damn well that didn't work.
02:47:59: <Cmdr_Crow> 4Dealer> :::gives Haydon his cards:::
02:48:09: <Melanick> Hey big boy your brusing my arm.
02:48:13: <Cmdr_Crow> 4Guard> You are under arrest.
02:48:13: <ChanceCrow> Yikes! ::steps in and pulls his tricorder out, scanning the body:: I got something interesting here...
02:48:14: <EnsStepanova> ::"stumbles", yanking the guard's lapel, and pulling him down towards the stairs::
02:48:25: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks to Chance:: Body..missing hands?
02:48:34: <Melanick> "That did work!"
02:48:54: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: pushes half his chips in approxiamately 250,000 :: I feel lucky
02:48:58: <LtConsance> I don't see anything hear of any use as she leaves the room shutting the door behind her heads to the next room opening that door
02:49:04: <ChanceCrow> Yea-, wait, you too? ::looks over his shoulder at her::
02:49:10: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods::
02:49:12: <Cmdr_Crow> 4Guard> ::tumbles down, landing in a heap, head backwards. the guests glance over, then go back to what they were doing:::
02:49:25: <Melanick> "Ya not today!"
02:49:26: <EnsStepanova> ::hisses:: Go!
02:49:36: <Cmdr_Crow> 4:::CONSTANCE FINDS AN EMPTY ROOM THIS TIME::
02:49:44: <Melanick> I am......::opening the door::
02:49:53: <Cmdr_Crow> 4Dealer> ::flips the cards:: The House wins.
02:50:05: <LtConsance> Shuts the door goes on to the next room
02:50:23: <Cmdr_Crow> 4:::CARESSA AND MILLIE FIND AN OFFICE:::
02:50:42: <Melanick> :: heads to the desk::
02:50:46: <Cmdr_Crow> 4:::CONSTANCE FINDS A ROOM WITH DEACTIVATED GUARDS:::
02:50:53: <LtBrieJayde> ::Closes up the door:: We might have to figure out what happened to those people.
02:51:12: <Mystery> ::Standing behind Henry:: Thirsty sir?
02:51:12: <EnsStepanova> ::shuts the door behind them, propping a chair at the door to keep anyone else from coming in::
02:51:15: <ChanceCrow> ::checks his tricorder:: This is about 5 weeks overripe...::turns to look at hers:: and yours looks about the same...what is going on?
02:51:28: <Cmdr_Crow> 4::::turns::: No, thank....:::stops::
02:51:41: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods:: The same. Let's..check the other doors.
02:51:42: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: smiles at the dealer :: I like that I haven't seen a dealer do that in a long time. How long you been flipping cards - ooops - I mean dealing
02:51:51: <LtConsance> Steps inside " wonder what else is in this room that guy looked awfully shady
02:51:57: <EnsStepanova> ((Called it!))
02:52:04: <LtBrieJayde> ((Me too!))
02:52:11: <Banks> ::Smile, in a cocktail waitress dress:: Hiya.
02:52:19: <Melanick> (wow that wasn't a surprise)
02:52:31: <Cmdr_Crow> 4What are you doing here?
02:52:38: <EnsStepanova> ::ditches the heels, heading for the cabinets and opening doors::
02:52:45: <Melanick> Going through the items on the desk.
02:52:56: <Banks> I'm doing very well thank you. Look at my tips!
02:53:00: <Cmdr_Crow> 4::dry look::
02:53:06: <Banks> Tips...I said tips.
02:53:08: <LtBrieJayde> ((Haha!))
02:53:31: <ChanceCrow> ::looks back down the hallway:: we can come back for these. we need to see where that guy went.
02:53:38: <Banks> Anyways, you guys got about three minutes before the goon squad shows up.
02:53:43: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods and goes to the next door, opening it up::
02:53:46: <Cmdr_Crow> 4You coming with us?
02:54:08: <Banks> Not yet. And don't say anything to Chance. I wanna say hi myself.
02:54:36: <Cmdr_Crow> 4:::He glanced back:: Okay I'll do...:::he looked back and she was gone.:::
02:54:45: <Cmdr_Crow> How does she do that?
02:55:16: <ChanceCrow> ::does the same...::
02:55:22: <LtConsance> Leaves the room with guards and shuts the door does see anymore doors
02:55:24: <Cmdr_Crow> 4:::CHANCE AND BRIE FIND MORE MUTILATED BODIES:::
02:55:48: <Melanick> You finding anything?::
02:55:49: <Cmdr_Crow> 4::CONSTANCE HAS NO MORE DOORS::
02:55:49: <ChanceCrow> Prophets, do they make a room for each one?
02:55:51: <LtBrieJayde> :: Sighs:: I don't think this is getting us anywhere.
02:55:58: <EnsStepanova> Nothing yet...
02:56:19: <Cmdr_Crow> 4:::A COMPUTER IN THE CORNER OF THE OFFICE COMES TO LIFE, SHOWING A SUBROUTINE OF GUARDS:::
02:56:39: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: eying and whispering to the dealer:: Lets just say I know what you doing and I won't be placing any more large bets but we can have a little back and forth and I wont make a big show and you could get me in that back room
02:56:40: <EnsStepanova> Aha!
02:56:43: <Melanick> Well look here?
02:56:44: <Cmdr_Crow> 4Dealer> Do you wish to bet again Sir?
02:56:45: <ChanceCrow> ::looks back at Brie:: Or each room was made for a body...maybe let's not hope we find an empty room, or two.
02:57:08: <LtConsance> Something had to be important or that man wouldn't have been in such a hurry to get in here looking for anymore halls
02:57:11: <LtBrieJayde> ::Eyes Chance:: You..I hoped you wouldn't say that. ::Goes to the next door::
02:57:31: <Cmdr_Crow> :::Speaking into his com, to everyone's ear pieces: We got three minutes then we evac.
02:57:48: <LtBrieJayde> ::Hears Henry:: Of course...
02:57:55: <Cmdr_Crow> :::BRIE FINDS A BODY STILL ALIVE...AND HAND LESS AS THE MAN TRIES TO GRAB HER WITH HIS ARMS::
02:57:59: <ChanceCrow> ::nods and opens his next door::
02:58:16: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: smiles :: certainly places a bet of 5000
02:58:21: <EnsStepanova> ::pulls the small disc from the cleft of her decolletage:: Shall we?
02:58:21: <Melanick> We got 3 min Counselor.
02:58:35: <Melanick> Yes we shall
02:58:36: <LtBrieJayde> ::Jumps at the man moving:: Chance!
02:58:37: <Cmdr_Crow> Dealer> :::deals the cards:: House wins.
02:58:44: <LtConsance> Nodding " looking like she hit a dead end as she left the area and went back to the table with Haydon
02:59:06: <Melanick> ::into her comm:: Henry the package is being delivered.
02:59:09: <Cmdr_Crow> :::SUDDENLY THE DOOR WITH THE GUARDS CONSTANCE FOUND OPENS AND THEY BEGIN FILING OUT
02:59:15: <EnsStepanova> ::inserts the disc into the computer::
02:59:15: <LtBrieJayde> ::Notices the blood all over her dress and sighs, she liked this dress::
02:59:25: <ChanceCrow> ::turns when he hears Brie:: Wha--Holy...!
03:00:22: <Cmdr_Crow> :::THE COMPUTER BEGINS TO DOWNLOAD THE PROGAM::
03:00:32: <LtBrieJayde> We need to get him out of here.
03:00:33: <LtConsance> What the heck : starts to run from them hopeing to get to the door in time
03:00:33: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> You never answered by question about how long you have been dealing??
03:00:43: <ChanceCrow> ::looks at Brie:: Are you okay?
03:00:52: <Cmdr_Crow> ::::THEY SEEM TO BE PAYING CONSTANCE NO HEED, JUST MARCHING IN LINE::
03:01:00: <Cmdr_Crow> Dealer> I've been here forever.
03:01:07: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods:: Yeah, last time I saw this much blood..::Shakes her head:: Never mind.
03:01:19: <Cmdr_Crow> Dealer> ::eyes move to the door which opens ahead of constance:::
03:01:31: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: places another 5000 bet - watching the cards and dealer ::
03:01:46: <Cmdr_Crow> +all+ Reform at the lobby entrance
03:01:52: <ChanceCrow> ::nods and turns to the man on the floor:: Don't worry, we're gonna get you help.
03:02:11: <LtConsance> Constance runs out the door then heads back to Haydon
03:02:12: <ChanceCrow> +Cmdr+ I need a medical beam-out.
03:02:19: <Cmdr_Crow> ::Noticing other guards who had been along the walls coming to life:::
03:02:35: <Melanick> Shall we exit?
03:02:43: <LtBrieJayde> ::Kneels down next to the man and speaks calmly:: What happened?
03:02:47: <Cmdr_Crow> +Chance+ Transporters don't work inside the building. Who's hurt, you or Brie?
03:02:53: <EnsStepanova> ::nods:: Right behind you.
03:02:58: <Cmdr_Crow> Man> They caught me.
03:03:03: <LtConsance> " let's get out of here babe"
03:03:11: <LtBrieJayde> Who is 'they' ?
03:03:13: <ChanceCrow> +Cmdr+ neither, we found a guy...both of his hands have been cut off!
03:03:28: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I bet ... no pun intended - pulling cards from 5 down impressive and doing it without any of these others even noticing impressive
03:03:29: <Cmdr_Crow> +Chance+ This is getting close son....
03:03:29: <Melanick> :: tossed the shoes and headed down the flight of stairs::
03:03:56: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: leans over to kiss Constance and welcome her back :: Find anything useful??
03:03:58: <EnsStepanova> :: picks up her shoes, and follows right behind Melanick::
03:04:13: <Cmdr_Crow> :::THE GUARDS BEGIN TO FILE INTO THE CASINO, THE OTHER GAMBLERS STOPPING COLD, AS IF THEMSELVES DEACTIVATED::
03:04:17: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks at Chance:: How do we get him out of here without drawing attention to ourselves?
03:04:19: <ChanceCrow> ::to himself:: I can't leave someone here again... +Cmdr+ We're on our way.
03:04:33: <LtConsance> Nothing realy : kisses Haydon back:
03:04:43: <Cmdr_Crow> :::Moving to the lobby entrance:::
03:04:56: <ChanceCrow> ::to Brie:: We're just gonna have to ...well, chance it. C'mon. ::begins to help the man up.::
03:05:09: <EnsStepanova> ::skitters down the stairs, holding up her dress::
03:05:11: <Cmdr_Crow> Man> :::very weak, not much help::
03:05:28: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods and helps the man up from the other side:: Come on, we're getting you out of here and some help.
03:05:43: <Melanick> ::She was doing the same this was one of her favorite dresses::
03:05:53: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> This chap here is taking all my money and doing a fine not giving any back - but I think he's gonna get me in the high rollers room so we can make some real money
03:06:13: <Cmdr_Crow> +Malaan, Stewart+ Regroup...now!
03:06:17: <ChanceCrow> ::props him up on one side, and they begin heading back to the lift::
03:06:34: <Cmdr_Crow> Dealer> ::looks to the guards to begin to close in, since our AT is the only people still moving and talking.:::
03:06:39: <LtConsance> I wouldn't bet on that let's go : grabbing Haydons hand:
03:06:44: <LtBrieJayde> ::Tries to keep the man focused a bit:: What's your name?
03:06:50: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I think we need to go hun, I need some food and Cappy's is calling me
03:06:51: <EnsStepanova> :: reaches the bottom of the stairs, putting on her shoes quickly::
03:07:12: <LtConsance> Me to come on lobby
03:07:21: <Melanick> ::heads out through the casino floor shoeless::
03:07:47: <Cmdr_Crow> :::pulling a phaser from his jacket pocket:: Out, out!
03:07:52: <ChanceCrow> ::gets to the lift, and sidesteps until they're all on:: Main floor
03:08:03: <EnsStepanova> ::picks up the pace, almost running in the heels::
03:08:10: <Cmdr_Crow> Man> None of them are real.
03:08:30: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks to the man:: Not all..real? Those guards looked a bit suspicious earlier...
03:08:42: <ChanceCrow> What do you mean? ::lift goes up a floor and opens up, where they notice everyone is frozen:: ...oh...
03:08:46: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: heads to the ralley point with Constance ::
03:09:00: <LtBrieJayde> :: Spots everyone frozen:: Ah..yeah let's get out of here.
03:09:25: <Cmdr_Crow> ::Fires at one guard, knocking back but more begin to close in:::
03:09:40: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> whats going on? why is everyone not moving but us??
03:09:43: <Cmdr_Crow> These things seem familiar.
03:09:44: <LtConsance> :: heads to the talley point with Haydon::
03:09:46: <ChanceCrow> ::nods, and begins going as fast as they can with the man between them, towards the lobby::
03:09:58: <Cmdr_Crow> Synthetics. Did anyone find the main computer?
03:10:03: <LtConsance> Their not real
03:10:05: <Melanick> Yep!
03:10:18: <LtBrieJayde> ::Kicks off her heels before they start moving:: Much better!
03:10:19: <EnsStepanova> Virus was almost complete when we left.
03:10:22: <Cmdr_Crow> Good. Evac :::shoot:: now.
03:10:34: <Cmdr_Crow> :::BY THIS TIME THERE ARE NEARLY 50 GUARDS:::
03:10:51: <LtConsance> Seeing the guards
03:11:07: <ChanceCrow> ::holds on until she's shoe-less::
03:11:28: <EnsStepanova> ::dashes towards the door::
03:11:42: <LtBrieJayde> :: Start walking quickly:: I don't like this place.
03:11:48: <Cmdr_Crow> ::::SUDDENLY THE FLOOR BELOW THE WHOLE CONTINGENT OF GUARDS EXPLODES, DROPPING THEM ALL INTO THE BASEMENT:::
03:11:58: <Cmdr_Crow> :::blinks::
03:12:00: <ChanceCrow> ::once they're set, they begin to dash toward the lobby::
03:12:08: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I was hoping for a quiet night in the winner's suite, a hot tub, champagne, and you ....
03:12:27: <LtBrieJayde> ::Stops in her tracks:: Who just blew up the floor?
03:12:38: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ummm
03:12:42: <Cmdr_Crow> Guardian angel. Let's go.
03:12:43: <LtConsance> Same but you ought to know Haydon on this ship things are never quiet
03:12:44: <ChanceCrow> ::stops as well...:: No...idea...
03:13:12: <ChanceCrow> ::glance to his dad, then follows::
03:13:15: <EnsStepanova> ::stumbles as the floor shakes::
03:13:17: <Melanick> Wow, that was convenient.
03:13:18: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ((It wasn't me - I didn't do it this time - I promise it wasn't me))
03:14:05: <Cmdr_Crow> :::takes up the rear, ushering everyone out, and the team is brought back to the ship with the CO waiting for them::
03:14:34: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Oh no
03:14:35: <Dewitt> Well, did you accomplish your mission, Commander?
03:14:47: <LtConsance> Arriving back on the ship " oh thank god "
03:14:51: <LtBrieJayde> ::Heads towards the exit and then spots DeWitt with a swear under her breath::
03:14:53: <Melanick> I lost my shoes.
03:14:54: <Cmdr_Crow> Yes Sir. The drop was made and the team did very well.
03:15:18: <Melanick> ::rolls her eyes at DeWitt:: Geez really
03:15:21: <Dewitt> :;He eyed them almost daring, or hoping the people would say Henry was lying::
03:15:25: <LtConsance> Just standing their looking at the Admiral
03:15:43: <LtBrieJayde> ::Keeps hold of the man, not knowing if everything was done or not::
03:15:58: <ChanceCrow> ::steps off the pad with his patient:: I need to get to Sickbay. ::looks to Melanick:: Doctor?
03:15:59: <EnsStepanova> Ms. Melanick and I were able to upload the virus.
03:16:02: <Dewitt> I see. :::looking at the injured man:: Who is that?
03:16:13: <Melanick> ::nods:: yes lets go
03:16:21: <Cmdr_Crow> We rescued him.
03:16:24: <LtBrieJayde> Man we found who was hurt. ::Lets Melanick take over, is now covered in blood::
03:16:29: <Dewitt> On whose authority?
03:16:30: <LtConsance> " the only human on that planet sir"
03:16:39: <ChanceCrow> He was found in a separate room. the only live one we found...
03:16:40: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: as usual avoids eye contact with the Admiral still afraid he will say something he should not to the pompus a*** of a leader ::
03:16:47: <LtBrieJayde> ::Eyes DeWitt:: Doctor Crow and I decided to bring him along.
03:17:18: <Dewitt> ::Meeting Brie's look, pausing then nodding:: Alright, go do what you need to do.
03:17:33: <Melanick> Chance lets get him to Sickbay before he finishes bleeding out.
03:17:40: <LtConsance> :: not afraid of the Admiral::
03:17:43: <ChanceCrow> ::blinks, but nods to Melanick::
03:18:05: <Melanick> ::under her breath as they left the TL. :: Ass
03:18:30: <Dewitt> :::turns and exits:::
03:18:54: <Cmdr_Crow> ::sighs:: Good work folks.
03:18:58: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks down at her outfit, shaking a bit, not liking all the blood, which normally didn't bother her::
03:19:21: <Cmdr_Crow> (find the pauses)
03:19:22: <EnsStepanova> ::steps over, putting a hand on Brie's arm:: Are you alright, Lieutenant?
03:19:39: <ChanceCrow> ::finally gets the man to a biobed and gets him situated:: I didn't have anything on me to give him down there. I'm sure he could use some pain relief.
03:19:41: <LtConsance> Stepping down from the transporter pad " thank you Comander"
03:19:43: <ChanceCrow> ::paused::
03:19:54: <LtBrieJayde> Hmm? Yeah, bad experience seeing a lot of blood at one point. I just need to clean up.
03:19:57: <LtBrieJayde> :: Paused::
03:20:00: <Melanick> He's all yours Dr. Crow.
03:20:06: <Melanick> ::pawsed::
03:20:11: <EnsStepanova> :: paused::
03:20:18: <LtConsance> :paused:
03:20:44: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Holodeck Babe?? I'm sure we can run a program and end the night the way we wanted?? No sense letting that dress go to waste....
03:21:16: <LtConsance> " let's go babe"
03:21:36: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: paused ::
03:21:45: <Cmdr_Crow> (END)
03:22:00: <EnsStepanova> ::cues James Bond theme music::
03:22:02: <LtConsance> That was fun
03:22:15: <LtBrieJayde> Why always with the blood?
03:23:49: <ChanceCrow> here's the robots I was thinking of...
03:23:50: <ChanceCrow> https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/56 ... 482bb9.jpg
03:23:52: <LtConsance> Your a blood magnen
03:23:53: <Cmdr_Crow> we have unlimited drycleaning
03:23:59: <LtConsance> Magnet
03:24:49: <Cmdr_Crow> anyone got anything?
03:25:01: <EnsStepanova> I've got Bond music stuck in my head.
03:25:02: <LtConsance> Nothing realy
03:25:07: <LtConsance> Lolol
03:25:16: <Cmdr_Crow> same place same time next week
03:25:29: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> awesome
03:25:41: <LtConsance> Will be looking forward to it
03:25:50: <EnsStepanova> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1AMUmkj-ck
03:25:55: <LtBrieJayde> Time between sims?
03:26:04: <Cmdr_Crow> We'll say...a week.
03:26:08: <LtBrieJayde> Okie dokie
03:26:34: <LtConsance> Ok
03:27:18: <LtConsance> Night night all
03:27:33: <LtBrieJayde> Night! Sim log shall be up in the AM. :)
03:28:55: <LtConsance> Ok
03:29:10: <Cmdr_Crow> for those wondering
03:29:12: <Cmdr_Crow> http://www.startrek.com/uploads/assets/ ... -stick.jpg
03:29:21: <Cmdr_Crow> that guy is what I envision for dewitt
03:30:08: <LtConsance> I can't see the pic who is playing Dewitt
03:30:13: <LtBrieJayde> click in the white space
03:30:50: <LtConsance> That's cool
03:31:38: <EnsStepanova> He looks like a tool.
03:31:53: <LtBrieJayde> LOL
03:32:09: <ChanceCrow> ::finger on nose::
03:32:26: <LtConsance> Yeah looks like the perfect asshole l
03:32:55: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods::
03:34:54: <LtConsance> Well night night everyone
03:35:53: <LtBrieJayde> Night Constance
Kris: SLA Council Moderator
USS Lionheart First Officer (XO): Commander Christine Sterling
USS Potemkin Second Officer (2O) & Chief Science Officer (CSO): Commander Jayla Rollands
USS Mercutio Tactical Officer (TAC): First Lieutenant Brielle Jayde
Starbase 27 Chief Science Officer (CSO): Lieutenant Commander Nayeli Behar
SS Heimdall Medical & Employee Relations: Catrina (Cat) Kali Tendai
User avatar
Kris
Council Moderator
Council Moderator
 
Posts: 1207
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:29 pm
Location: USS Lionheart

Return to USS Mercutio

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


cron