Page 1 of 1

Sim Log 8-10-16

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:22 am
by Kris
<Capt_Crow> AA
02:19:09: <EdraCrow> <<Haydon coming>>
02:19:10: <LtBrieJayde> ::AA::
02:19:11: <EdraCrow> ::AA::
02:19:16: <Melanick> @A
02:19:21: <LtBrieJayde> ((There he is!))
02:19:32: <EnsStepanova> ::AA::
02:19:44: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Howdy
02:19:45: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ::AA::
02:19:52: <LtRazot> ::AA::
02:20:15: <Capt_Crow> We will begin tonight in a staff meeting, details will be given thee
02:21:00: <LtConstance> ::AA::
02:21:07: <LtBrieJayde> How long has it been since last sim then?
02:21:07: <Capt_Crow> this is after any logs which have been posted on FB
02:21:17: <LtRazot> ((Ugh, if we are gonna keep meeting here we need to paint the room or add some color))
02:21:32: <EdraCrow> <<are you volunteering?>>
02:21:56: <LtRazot> ((Sure! Haydon volunteer's also))
02:21:59: <Capt_Crow> I'd say 2 weeks could be fair. Mundane things have been going on since then ship-wise
02:22:06: <LtBrieJayde> Okay
02:22:13: <LtConstance> Ok
02:22:43: <Capt_Crow> questions?
02:22:49: <LtBrieJayde> I think I'm good
02:22:58: <LtConstance> None hear
02:23:24: <EdraCrow> nope
02:23:28: <LtRazot> nopers
02:23:32: <Melanick> nada
02:23:44: <EnsStepanova> I'm good.
02:24:27: <Capt_Crow> begin
02:25:11: <Banks> :::Sporting light blue hair and an expression saying she doesn't want to discuss said hair, she sat in her normal chair, awaiting the CO::::
02:25:18: <Melanick> :;sitting in her chair, spinning around due to boredom and to generally be a pain::
02:25:21: <LtBrieJayde> ::Slips into the room quietly, most likely late, sitting at the far end of the table::
02:25:59: <EnsStepanova> :: looked up from her PADD as Brie entered, giving her a gentle smile::
02:26:00: <LtConstance> Entering the conference room walking over and sitting in her seat ::
02:26:21: <LtRazot> ::Sitting in chair slightly croched down trying to take a nap. haven't slept much lately::
02:26:32: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ::sipping coffee and nursing sorry ribs from the morning workout:: I think a sausage and egg biscuit sounds good - I think the captain should at least supply breakfast for these meetings
02:27:06: <Melanick> ::making a mental list of things to be done::
02:27:12: <LtConstance> Next time babe I'll bring doughnuts
02:27:17: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ((sore not sorry))
02:27:33: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I like doughnuts
02:27:34: <LtBrieJayde> :: Stares at the table, not really catching anyone's eyes for now::
02:28:16: <LtRazot> ::sits up and straitens uniform:: So.... How's everyone?
02:28:23: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Shore leave on Rissa??
02:28:31: <Capt_Crow> ::Enters the room:::
02:28:34: <EnsStepanova> ::chuckles:: Perhaps I can arrange for pastries at the next meeting.
02:28:34: <EdraCrow> ::walks in behind Henry, cup of raktajino in one hand, PADD in the other::
02:28:41: <LtConstance> I'm good Razot you
02:28:42: <Banks> :::stands:::
02:29:03: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks up at the Captain and Edra walk in::
02:29:15: <Melanick> ::watches the happy couple::
02:29:21: <EdraCrow> ::takes her usual seat::
02:29:21: <Capt_Crow> At ease. :::sitting down:::
02:29:26: <Banks> ::sitting as well:::
02:29:29: <LtConstance> :: does the same::
02:29:57: <EnsStepanova> ::reseats herself::
02:30:10: <Capt_Crow> We currently find ourselves in orbit of Rana II.
02:30:16: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ::looks at Razot and whispers :: at ease means we can lean back and put our feet on the table??
02:30:31: <EdraCrow> ::looks at Banks with one brow raised...then shakes her head, giving her a "sorry" look::
02:30:52: <LtRazot> ::Leaning over to Haydon:: Go ahead, Captain likes to see people relax ::grins evily::
02:31:02: <LtBrieJayde> ::Listens from the seat she'd taken::
02:31:16: <Capt_Crow> Our mission is straight forward. There are two wanted rogue operatives down there and we're going to find them.
02:31:37: <LtRazot> Special instruction?
02:32:27: <LtConstance> " what are they wanted for? How dangerous are they?"
02:32:31: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> would you please clarify ""find them"
02:32:38: <Capt_Crow> Kidnapping. And very dangerous.
02:32:51: <LtBrieJayde> ::Frowns hearing kidnapping::
02:32:53: <LtRazot> ::Looking back to Haydon:: In your case... No beheading.
02:33:47: <Capt_Crow> I want a small specialized team.
02:33:57: <LtRazot> So, we planning on taking them alive or dead?
02:33:57: <Capt_Crow> We won't be taking security details down.
02:34:03: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ::whispers back :: I have never beheaded anyone
02:34:18: <LtConstance> :: gets nervous when she hears kidnaping::
02:34:42: <EdraCrow> We've tracked them to a what appears to be some abandoned building outside the nearest city. But our transporters will have a hard time in this atmosphere, so you're taking the Prina
02:34:46: <Capt_Crow> ::He was quiet on the question from the engineer, moving past it.::: Razot will pilot the team down and then stay in the air for recon.
02:34:54: <EnsStepanova> ::listens, her face not betraying any emotion, but carefully watching the expressions of those in the room::
02:34:59: <Melanick> ::wonders who the small specialized team is::
02:35:21: <LtBrieJayde> ::Continues to listen, almost wishing she'd stayed in her quarters::
02:35:33: <Capt_Crow> Melanick, Stewart, Malaan......
02:35:40: <LtConstance> :: just watches the Captain::
02:35:49: <Banks> ::She gave a cough:::
02:35:54: <Capt_Crow> Yes...you as well.
02:36:11: <LtConstance> :: looking at the Captain :: " yes sir"
02:36:11: <Melanick> ::Nods::
02:36:12: <Capt_Crow> And I will be leading it. Shuttle bay one....five minutes.
02:36:24: <LtBrieJayde> ::Raises an eyebrow::
02:36:24: <Capt_Crow> :::He stood:: Dismissed.
02:36:24: <Melanick> ::perk::
02:36:43: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: listens - still waiting on the Captains clarification of "find them" ::
02:36:47: <Melanick> ::does a double take::
02:37:09: <Banks> ::She caught the eye of a few people but stood and walked out:::
02:37:13: <Melanick> Ok, I am headed to the weapons locker.
02:37:36: <EnsStepanova> ::stands, contemplating the Captain's choice of an away team::
02:37:39: <LtConstance> ::standing up as she headed out of the room to the armory::
02:37:42: <LtRazot> Guess he isn't going itno much detail yet Haydon::
02:37:42: <LtBrieJayde> ::Stays in her seat as the others go to leave, following once she was near the end of the group, but just goes to the bridge::
02:37:52: <LtRazot> ::Get's up and heads to Shuttle bay to prep the shuttle
02:38:01: <EdraCrow> ::turns to Henry:: Be careful... ::then stands and heads for the bridge::
02:38:47: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Captain is this a dead or alive "find them"??
02:39:10: <EnsStepanova> :: quietly approaches the Captain, wanting to wait until the room had mostly cleared::
02:39:10: <LtBrieJayde> ::Finds her normal seat on the bridge and sits down with a heavy sigh::
02:40:00: <Melanick> ::at the weapons locker picking out a bunch of stuff or at least her favorites::
02:40:49: <Capt_Crow> :::He entered the bridge moments later, looking Brie's way:: You have the bridge. ::He held her gaze until he got a nod in the affirmative:::
02:41:09: <Capt_Crow> scratch that>>>>
02:41:14: <Capt_Crow> Yes, Counselor?
02:41:17: <LtBrieJayde> ((Ha, okay))
02:41:40: <EnsStepanova> Do I have cause for expressing my concern about your choice to lead this away mission?
02:41:41: <LtRazot> ((Dont worry, there is a small armory of goodies on the shuttle incase you forgot something or need extras))
02:42:01: <Melanick> ::she picked up some other items in sick bay too. Especially since Henry was coming and his knack of hurt::
02:42:06: <LtConstance> :: reaching the armory she grabs her fav phaser rifle two old style revolvers with Amo her phaser her two boot knives :: that should do it
02:42:12: <LtBrieJayde> ((Uhoh!))
02:42:21: <LtRazot> (He had to reload)
02:42:22: <EdraCrow> <<he'll be back...had to reload::
02:42:25: <EdraCrow> >>
02:43:13: <Banks> I've dealt with their type before, it'll be fine.
02:43:18: <LtConstance> She also grabbed a few grenades just in case
02:43:19: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks around the bridge quietly, not quite sure if she was really ready for this, but knew she couldn't keep hiding away anymore::
02:43:34: <LtRazot> ::Finished with the shuttle prelaunch, heading to the side door and opening it waiting for the landing party::
02:43:46: <Banks> (.....)
02:44:00: <Capt_Crow> I've dealt with their kind before. It'll be fine.
02:44:22: <LtConstance> :: heading out of the Armory and toward the shuttle::
02:44:27: <Banks> :::Enters the shuttle bay, taking a seat in the back of the ride:::
02:44:34: <EnsStepanova> ::nods, though still not convinced:: We will talk once you have returned. ::exits the BR, and heads for the bridge::
02:44:41: <Melanick> :: headed to the TL for the shuttle bay::
02:44:43: <Capt_Crow> :::He entered the bridge moments later, looking Brie's way:: You have the bridge. ::He held her gaze until he got a nod in the affirmative:::
02:44:58: <LtBrieJayde> I um..yes sir. ::Switches seats and sits down::
02:45:38: <EnsStepanova> :: seats herself to the right of Brie, her PADD in her lap::
02:45:40: <EdraCrow> ::takes her place in her usual seat::
02:45:58: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: checks his standard away team gear, "Razor", "Fang", personal shield gen w/cloaking, a phaser pistol ::
02:46:23: <LtRazot> ::Upon seeing Banks:: There's bunks in the rear for anyone needing a nap, Right before that a food replicator and a mini Armory, Enjoy! ::Turns and heads back to the pilots seat::
02:46:28: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: heads to shuttle bay ::
02:46:44: <LtConstance> :: finding the shuttle entering the shuttle sitting in the middle::
02:46:53: <Melanick> ::enters the shuttle bay, and heads to the shuttle::
02:46:54: <Capt_Crow> ::takes the lift down to the bay, walking up:: Everyone accounted for?
02:46:55: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks to the other two and then sits back:: Did he really put me in charge?
02:47:15: <Melanick> ::finds a seat in the corner::
02:47:21: <EnsStepanova> It would appear so, Lieutenant.
02:47:36: <EdraCrow> ::nods:: Has to be that way for now. My duties are...limited.
02:47:41: <Capt_Crow> :::Taking a seat:::
02:47:49: <LtRazot> ((This isn't your average small shuttle. So you do have roomto move lol))
02:48:01: <Capt_Crow> When we're loaded, head down. Coordinates are pre-loaded for you.
02:48:03: <LtBrieJayde> ::Glances to Edra:: I'd almost forgotten. What a first day back I guess.
02:48:25: <LtConstance> This isn't a sardine can that's a good thing
02:48:39: <EnsStepanova> ::smiles at both Brie and Edra:: But you both have my support, should you need anything.
02:48:44: <LtRazot> ::looking over to the Cpt:: Yes sir, shall we cloak or do you want them to know we are coming?
02:48:56: <Capt_Crow> Cloak.
02:49:06: <LtRazot> ((Lrg assult shuttle))
02:49:50: <EdraCrow> :: small grin:: That's understandable. ::she shrugged:: I won't say I'm happy about it, but I suppose I see the reasoning.
02:50:05: <LtRazot> ::Turning around:: Everyone here... Ok ::Hits a button to close the shuttle door:: +Computer engage cloak+ +Bridge+ We are heading out.
02:50:09: <EnsStepanova> ::smiles at Edra:: In time, da?
02:50:20: <LtBrieJayde> Honestly? I thought I would be on the away team, and I was nervous about that. More so then being in charge here.
02:50:25: <Banks> So what are our orders?
02:50:49: <Melanick> ::sits with legs crossed, shaking her foot up and down, passing time::
02:50:58: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: sits in the seat between Banks and Constance slyly placing his hand on Constances thigh and smiling ::
02:51:01: <LtRazot> ::Maneuvering the shuttle out of the ship and heading down to the planet.::
02:51:04: <Capt_Crow> All of you.... :::he glanced at Haydon::: are to use non-lethal means.
02:51:05: <EdraCrow> ::a sideways smile to Millie:: That's what they tell me.
02:51:47: <LtConstance> :: looking over at Haydon smileing::
02:51:53: <Melanick> ::nods:: no killing
02:51:56: <EdraCrow> +Prina+ Acknowledged.
02:52:11: <EnsStepanova> Time is a good healer...::looks also to Brie::...for both of you.
02:52:14: <LtRazot> ::Upon hearing the Cpt he turns and tells haydon:: There's Stun grenades in the back.. go swap out your boomers ::chuckles as he turns back to the helm::
02:52:15: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Understood Captain
02:52:27: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods to Millie:: I suppose so.
02:52:28: <Capt_Crow> ::;He leaned his head back, closing his eyes as they got moving:::
02:52:33: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: sets his phaser to stun ::
02:53:16: <LtConstance> " yes sir I have both actually thanks anyway Razot" : setting her rifle and her plaster to stun:
02:53:55: <Melanick> ::loads her tranquilizer device::
02:54:14: <Melanick> :: along with stun settings on everything::
02:54:25: <Capt_Crow> ETA?
02:54:40: <EnsStepanova> So...::looks to the viewscreen of the planet below:: What do we know about these two that we are pursuing?
02:54:47: <Melanick> ::goes back to shaking her foot up and down::
02:54:57: <LtConstance> :: checking for her cuffs she brought four pairs::
02:55:00: <LtBrieJayde> :: Shrugs:: I have no idea at all.
02:55:13: <EdraCrow> <Ops> Sir, incoming hail from Starfleet...::looks at Brie:: It's Admiral DeWitt.
02:55:27: <LtRazot> ::looking over the console:: About 2 minutes captain, Beam in location sir?
02:55:33: <LtBrieJayde> ::Glances at Ops and sighs:: On screen.
02:55:39: <EdraCrow> :: raises a brow::
02:56:11: <Capt_Crow> Take us in physically, then climb to about 20,000 feet.
02:56:24: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: goes back to the rear weapons locker and replaces 2 frag grenades for 2 stun grenades and checks out everything else Razot has stashed in the shuttle weapon locker :: Damn dude does the Captain know you have all this stuff? Razot?
02:56:57: <LtRazot> Aye Sir. ::Lowering the landing gear and dropping the shuttle down to the ground::
02:57:09: <LtRazot> ::To haydon:: Well he does now!
02:57:19: <EdraCrow> 4ACTION: ADMIRAL DEWITT'S SCOWLING FACE TAKES UP MOST OF THE SCREEN "CAP..." HE COCKED A BROW UP IN THE AIR. "WHERE IS THE CAPTAIN?"
02:57:26: <Capt_Crow> Always be prepared. Thats what they used to tell us.
02:57:43: <Banks> Back on the range?
02:57:46: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks at Edra for a moment then back to the view screen:: Not available at the moment, sir. Something I can help you with?
02:57:50: <Capt_Crow> Don't knock it.
02:57:54: <LtConstance> " that's what you always taught me sir"
02:58:10: <Melanick> ::grabs a few more things:: I am ready.
02:58:35: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: Closes the locker and returns to his seat again brushing up against Constance :: Sorry Hun - well not really I quite enjoyed it ..again
02:59:15: <EdraCrow> ::Edra follows up Brie:: He's leading the away team on the mission we were given on Rana II.
02:59:16: <LtConstance> Smileing at Haydon " so did I but after the mission ok"
02:59:21: <LtRazot> ::Standing up and opening the side door:: you all better return in one piece. I'll be monitoring you.
02:59:38: <Capt_Crow> ::stands and exits the shuttle::
02:59:42: <Banks> :::behind him:::
02:59:53: <EnsStepanova> ::crosses her legs at the ankle, watching the exchange::
02:59:53: <Melanick> ::following::
03:00:11: <LtConstance> Stands to exit the shuttle as well following ec
03:00:14: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: follows the rest out :: keep it touch Razot
03:00:20: <LtConstance> Everyone
03:00:32: <LtRazot> ::Looking at Haydon:: i'm a coms beep away
03:00:36: <EdraCrow> 4DeWitt> Rana II? :: he looks down:: There's no mission on the books on Rana II! What's going on there?
03:01:05: <Capt_Crow> :::He pointed to a few outlying buildings about half a mile from them. Most of them were only 2-3 stories tall.:: Intel says they're in one of them. When we reach, spread out. Stay alert.
03:01:22: <EnsStepanova> ::her face expressionless, aside from the raise of an eyebrow, as she glanced towards Brie and Edra::
03:01:28: <LtBrieJayde> ::Hadn't been sure if it was an official mission so hadn't said anything, but bites her lip:: We have some business here, admiral.
03:01:34: <LtConstance> Looking around the area " yes sir"
03:02:00: <Melanick> ::Spreads out taking the left flank::
03:02:03: <LtRazot> ::Closing up the shuttle and grabbing a coffee from the replicator, he returns to the con and takes the shuttle up to 20k feet::
03:02:28: <LtConstance> :: spreads out going right flank::
03:02:42: <EnsStepanova> ((Dangerous mission, and Razot pauses for a latte?))
03:02:51: <Capt_Crow> :::It doesn't take long to begin closing the distance:: We have the sun rising at our back which will help us close in.
03:02:55: <LtBrieJayde> ((With him? Always))
03:03:05: <LtRazot> ((I got thirsty! lol))
03:03:07: <LtConstance> ( that's a Frengi for T&A lolol)
03:03:32: <LtConstance> ( ( that's a Frengi for you lolol)
03:03:38: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I can take point if you want Captain
03:03:38: <LtRazot> ((Besides i'd be in position before ya'll made it very far lol))
03:03:46: <LtBrieJayde> ((Pay attention guys!))
03:04:09: <EdraCrow> 4DeWitt> No, you don't have any business there. If he's leading a mission it's not authorized by Starfleet! Which means he's gone rogue. I want to hear from him the moment he's on board! Am I understood?
03:04:48: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods:: Yes sir. Now is there something I am able to help you with?
03:05:09: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: moves to the front - flips on his personal shield and cloaks begins approaching compound ::
03:05:20: <LtBrieJayde> :: Doesn't say anything to the rogue comment...but wants to::
03:05:41: <LtConstance> The buildings getting closer and closer
03:05:52: <EdraCrow> :: stands:: Sir, there was no indication that this wasn't from Starfleet. If it's not sanctioned, someone's been able to give us false orders.
03:05:53: <LtRazot> ::Hovering at 20,000 feet directly above the away team, constantly checking crew biosigns))
03:06:05: <Banks> ::Comes up beside Henry, speaking quietly:: Your phaser is still set too high.
03:06:15: <Capt_Crow> ;Casts a sideways glance at her:::
03:06:16: <LtBrieJayde> ::Leaves this to Edra, as she'd been out of any loops for two weeks::
03:06:23: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: looking for life signs, gun implacements anything that borders on suspicious or dangerous ::
03:06:28: <Banks> Who did these two we're after kidnap?
03:06:41: <Capt_Crow> ::He looked straight ahead as he walked:: My wife.
03:06:59: <Banks> ::eyes widened a little:: That's not a detail you thought was worth sharing?
03:07:28: <Banks> ::THE BUILDINGS LOOK NEARLY ABANDONED, NO OUTWARD SIGNS OF PEOPLE OR WEAPONS:::
03:07:49: <EdraCrow> 4DeWitt> ::glares at them:: You're not exactly unbiased, are you, Commander?
03:07:54: <Capt_Crow> Like I said...none of you are authorized for lethal tactics.
03:08:01: <Melanick> :: scanning for lifesigns::
03:08:14: <Banks> But you are.
03:08:29: <LtConstance> Scanning for lifesigns on my side as well seeing nothing " I don't like this it seems abandon but is it?"
03:08:30: <LtBrieJayde> Admiral, I was left in charge, and in no way was I told these orders were not from Starfleet. I assumed they were.
03:08:42: <Capt_Crow> Captain's prerogative.
03:09:11: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I'm at the buildings they look abandoned from here and have been for some time dust and cobwebs
03:09:30: <EdraCrow> ::blinks:: I...have all confidence that this is some misunderstanding.
03:09:40: <Capt_Crow> :::FROM ONE OF THE BUILDINGS, A SMALLER ONE, THERE IS A NOISE, SUGGESTING SOMEONE INSIDE IT. THE BUILDING IS ONE STORY AND SMALL, LIKE A DETACHED GARAGE:::
03:10:14: <Banks> ::She shook her head, jogging to catch up to the rest::
03:10:23: <LtConstance> Heading toward the small building
03:10:29: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Hold that I just heard something in the small building northeast of my position
03:11:04: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> You all should be clear to my position
03:11:10: <Melanick> :: runs to catch up ::
03:11:34: <LtConstance> I hear it to someone is in their
03:11:55: <EdraCrow> 4DeWitt: Of course you do. ::he looked at Brie:: Lieutenant, I hope someone on that ship has some sense. I want to know the moment the Away Team is back on board.
03:12:13: <LtBrieJayde> You will sir.
03:12:15: <EdraCrow> 4DeWitt: And until further notice, you'll be getting your orders from me. Am I understood?
03:12:27: <LtBrieJayde> ::Inwardly sighs:: Understood.
03:12:34: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: looks for footprints or tracks near the building - moves up toward building - still cloaked ::
03:12:38: <Banks> :::Stops cold as she gets up to Haydon:: Don't step!
03:13:00: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: stops dead in his tracks ::
03:13:02: <EdraCrow> 4DeWitt: :: look of disdain:: DeWitt, out.
03:13:11: <EdraCrow> 4ACTION: the comm is cut
03:13:17: <Melanick> :: stops since everyone else is stopped::
03:13:21: <Banks> ::::she pointed where the sun was hitting from just the right angle to show a tripwire about a foot from him::
03:13:28: <LtConstance> Stops as well
03:13:30: <LtBrieJayde> ::Sits back again:: Edra..did you know the orders weren't from Starfleet?
03:13:37: <EnsStepanova> ::drums her fingers on her PADD:: Well...he is certainly the paragon of pleasantries, isn't he?
03:13:46: <Capt_Crow> :::Catches up to them:: Why did you stop?
03:13:59: <Banks> Tripwire....hang on.
03:14:04: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Disarm or avoid?
03:14:04: <LtConstance> Sees the tripwire " trip w
03:14:18: <EdraCrow> ::slowly sits back down, her face flushed:: N..no. none at all.
03:14:41: <LtBrieJayde> Why does he do that to us?
03:14:49: <Banks> ::::she knelt down:: Why would they want to protect this little building?
03:14:53: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks to Millie:: DeWitt is...yeah...
03:14:55: <EdraCrow> :: looks at Millie:: That's a typical introduction to Admiral DeWitt...a pleasure, I'm sure... :: dripping with sarcasm::
03:15:24: <LtConstance> Unless theirs something in that building someone is tring to protect
03:15:31: <Capt_Crow> It's not that one....::he looked to both sides where taller buildings loomed:::
03:15:35: <EnsStepanova> As I can likely anticipate a personal call from his staff, perhaps it would be best if I knew more information about these fugitives we are pursuing.
03:15:48: <Capt_Crow> Back off,
03:15:50: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Like two kidnappers who don't want to be disturbed
03:15:57: <Banks> ::she stood, doing so:::
03:16:09: <LtBrieJayde> You'll have to ask the captain then, I think he's keeping things from us again.
03:16:11: <EdraCrow> +Prina+ Bridge to Prina...
03:16:11: <LtConstance> Backed off
03:16:43: <EdraCrow> 4ACTION: RAZOT HEARS NOTHING...THERE IS NO RESPONSE
03:17:21: <Banks> ::AS THEY BACK OFF, A SECOND TRIPWIRE IS TRIGGERED, BOTH OF THE TALL BUILDINGS EXPLODE AT THEIR BASE WITH A CONTROLLED EXPLOSIVE, CAUSING BOTH TO FALL TOWARDS THE MIDDLE:::
03:17:24: <EdraCrow> ::sighs:: of course. :: turns to Millie:: I'm sorry, what?
03:17:27: <Capt_Crow> Run!!
03:17:58: <LtBrieJayde> Are we getting anything from down there at all?
03:18:13: <EnsStepanova> Who is the Captain pursuing, Commander? What do we know about them?
03:18:16: <LtRazot> ::Seeing explosions on his sensors:: +Razot to captain+ Everything ok down there sir?
03:18:16: <Melanick> ::Runs, falls due to concussion and makes her way again::
03:18:17: <EdraCrow> :: shakes her head:: No.
03:18:53: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: takes a deliberate route away from the collapsing buildings ::
03:18:57: <EdraCrow> I didn't see any more information than they were rogue operatives that had been undercover.
03:19:03: <LtBrieJayde> :: Pinches the bridge of her nose:: Of course not.
03:19:05: <Capt_Crow> ::WHEN THE BUILDINGS COME DOWN, THEY LAND ON THE SMALLER BUILDING, COVERING MOST OF IT IN DEBRIS::::
03:19:26: <Banks> ::gets far enough away, bent over sucking wind:: Well....that was....fun.
03:19:27: <LtBrieJayde> Rogue undercover could fit a lot of things lately.
03:19:44: <EnsStepanova> And he said 'kidnapping', da?
03:19:57: <Melanick> Fun? We need to get you interesting in something else.
03:19:58: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods:: He did I think.
03:20:35: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: finding a place to survey the destruction and waits for the smoke and dust to clear ::
03:20:40: <EdraCrow> :: nods:: he did, but there was no elaboration. I assumed the information he had was as vague as he was telling us. That wouldn't be a first.
03:21:01: <LtBrieJayde> He knows more than he's telling us. But now we have no way to reach them.
03:21:04: <Capt_Crow> ;;FROM THE EERIE QUIET A SMALL VOICE COULD BE HEARD CRYING FOR HELP:::
03:21:15: <EnsStepanova> ::looks between the two women:: Permission to speak freely?
03:21:16: <Capt_Crow> Everyone okay?
03:21:18: <Melanick> ::takes out tricorder::
03:21:26: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods to Millie::
03:21:34: <Melanick> ::scanning, with bloody knees from her fall::
03:21:57: <Melanick> Sir, faint lifesigns from there, ::pointing::
03:22:01: <Capt_Crow> :::ONE LIFE SIGN, SMALL HUMANOID, IN THE NOW COVERED SMALLER BUILDING:::
03:22:12: <EdraCrow> :: nods, feeling a ball in the pit of her stomach::
03:22:15: <Banks> Watch for more traps
03:22:26: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Why didn't we pick that up sooner?
03:22:29: <LtConstance> Runs away from the collapsed buildings tripping as well from the concussion but is ok " yeah I'm fine sir"
03:22:50: <Banks> The building collapse may have knocked out a dampening field.
03:22:53: <Melanick> maybe it was sheilded
03:22:56: <EnsStepanova> If I may be so bold to point out, both of you have experienced incidents that involved kidnapping..in one form or another.
03:23:05: <Capt_Crow> +Razot+ I think we're okay.
03:23:22: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I always watch for traps and anything suspicious
03:23:28: <EdraCrow> You think this is related?
03:23:45: <LtRazot> +Captain+ Roger that sir
03:23:46: <LtBrieJayde> The one, well, main one from the one I was involved in, is dead.
03:23:56: <Capt_Crow> Be cautious....
03:24:18: <EnsStepanova> I cannot attest to knowing the motivations for his actions, but I am not sure that I would believe in coincidence that the two of you remained behind.
03:24:20: <Capt_Crow> FROM A SMALL HOLE THE VOICE CAN BE HEAR MORE CLEARLY. A BOY, MAYBE EIGHT YEARS OLD.
03:24:21: <LtConstance> Getting right back up
03:24:40: <Melanick> ::following:: Looks like they are coming from the north east side of the building or whats left of it.
03:24:46: <LtBrieJayde> ::Glances to Edra:: She...might be right...
03:24:46: <LtConstance> Carefull ing going over toward the hole
03:24:54: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: move slowly and cautiously toward the sound ::
03:25:55: <Capt_Crow> Boy> Please help me!
03:26:09: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ((do we see the boy??? is he trapped?? ))
03:26:24: <LtConstance> Eyes open for anything " were coming don't worry little boy"
03:26:40: <Capt_Crow> (you can barely see him)
03:26:50: <Capt_Crow> Boy> :stickig his arm out of the hole:::
03:26:52: <EdraCrow> :: nods:: That would be like him. But that doesn't explain why we got false orders...from some source.
03:26:54: <Melanick> Henry lifesigns are fading.
03:27:28: <LtBrieJayde> Edra..could these be orders he made up for something he's going after? I know that's not fair of me to say but, all the same.
03:27:28: <Capt_Crow> Let's get him out of there.
03:27:36: <EdraCrow> ...some *other* source
03:27:55: <LtConstance> Looking seeing the arm sticking out of the hole her stomach in her throat she moved closer to the hole
03:28:04: <EnsStepanova> Again, I can not attest to knowing the circumstances behind his actions. However...::looks between the two women::...I think, for the safety of the crew, anyone that should return with the away team should be kept under a very tight security detail, with limited access to the crew.
03:28:06: <EdraCrow> <<scratch my last post>>
03:28:35: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: looks for some steel bracing or some form of support to open the hole up a little further ::
03:28:45: <LtBrieJayde> I think that was planned in the first place, but that is true.
03:28:49: <Banks> Tell him to stand back from the hole.
03:29:06: <EdraCrow> :: shakes her head fervently at Brie...maybe a little too fervently:: No...he wouldn't do that. No.
03:29:15: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> You are not gonna grenade that....
03:29:28: <LtBrieJayde> Edra, are you sure? With all that's happened to all of us lately?
03:29:34: <Banks> :::She looked at him, then moved her hand away from her belt:::
03:30:13: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> You will bring everything down on top of him
03:30:18: <EnsStepanova> ::looks sternly between the Commander and the Lieutenant:: And while I don't want to exert the extent of my abilities as Counselor...I will not hesitate to order one or both of you to be confined to your quarters. I do not want either of you having any contact with anyone they bring back from the surface.
03:30:46: <Melanick> Can we beam him out?
03:31:07: <LtBrieJayde> I'm still on the security team, Millie.
03:31:21: <LtConstance> What about useing rope and pull him out
03:31:30: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> This beam should work :: looks at the ladies trying to see whose gonna crawl down there an pull the kid out :: we could lift this support up someone could crawl in pull him out
03:31:30: <EdraCrow> :: considers for a moment, then nods to Stepanova:: That's reasonable.
03:31:50: <Capt_Crow> +Razot+ Can you lock onto the life sign inside the structure before us?
03:31:56: <LtConstance> I'll crawel down their
03:32:10: <EnsStepanova> ::looks to Brie:: I understand, Lieutenant. However, if this is related to the kidnapping of your husband, I will have to insist that you recuse yourself from duty.
03:32:13: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> If we drop you a rope could you pull yourself out little buddy
03:32:42: <LtRazot> +One sec Captain+ ::Trying to get a signal lock:: Not from this altitude, I would have to move in alot closer his lifesigns are very faint.
03:32:59: <LtBrieJayde> ::Sighs:: I'll stay away from any rooms they are in if I know they are there.
03:33:04: <Capt_Crow> +razot+ Go ahead and drop altitude I don't think we're in any danger.
03:33:15: <EdraCrow> Though, I don't see how it would have anything to do with our kidnappings...the men responsible for both of them are dead now.
03:34:03: <EdraCrow> That's...not opposition, just an observation.
03:34:06: <LtBrieJayde> Do we know that for sure that they are?
03:34:07: <LtRazot> +Captain+Roger that. ::Decloaking and going to full impulse, moving within 10 meters above the structure:: I have signal lock now Sir, Bringing him on board
03:34:30: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: wedges the beam in place :: if you are not Constance prolly need help on this beam - wait Is Razot gonna be able to beam him out??
03:34:37: <EdraCrow> you killed Brunt, right? Haydon took out Wyatt.
03:34:49: <EnsStepanova> I prefer to never make assumptions, Commander. Especially in light of the information that you both have shared regarding the experiences of this crew.
03:34:58: <Capt_Crow> :::To Caresssa:: Check the kid out top to bottom.
03:35:05: <LtRazot> After beaming the child onboard, he lands the shuttle nearby.
03:35:09: <Melanick> ::nods:; As Always
03:35:14: <EdraCrow> :: hard to argue with that one::
03:35:24: <LtConstance> Razot got the kid out Haydon
03:35:25: <LtBrieJayde> But is there anyone else out there, maybe that we don't know about?
03:35:36: <Capt_Crow> ::about to turn, but stops, when he sees in the now widened hole::
03:35:44: <Banks> What is it?
03:35:55: <Capt_Crow> ::He pointed:: That looks like legs.
03:36:22: <Melanick> :: starts working on the child::
03:36:25: <Banks> :::goes over::: If this thing collapses can you get me out?
03:36:29: <LtBrieJayde> ::Sits back and rubs her temples:: I think we need to focus on getting the away team back on board first and foremost.
03:36:45: <Banks> :::THE BOY HAS A FEW BROKEN BONES AND BRUISES BUT IS MOSTLY OKAY:::
03:36:51: <Capt_Crow> Probably.
03:36:56: <Banks> That's comforting.
03:37:08: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I'll hold the beam - and try to add some support
03:37:23: <EdraCrow> We can't even contact them. That's just a waiting game right now.
03:37:25: <LtRazot> ::Standing near the captain:: We could use the shuttles tractor beam to move the bigger pieces. You should be able to dig down from there.
03:37:27: <LtConstance> I'll help you hold the beam
03:37:32: <Banks> :::crawls down into the hole:::
03:37:32: <EnsStepanova> замечательно (Wonderful). ::folds her hands together:: Because the last thing I want is to declare anyone on this crew unfit for duty.
03:37:42: <EdraCrow> :: but the thought makes her wonder what will happen when they do get back...::
03:37:58: <Capt_Crow> Well?
03:38:06: <LtBrieJayde> I've been off duty for two weeks..I think I'm okay. ::Sighs:: I hate the waiting games.
03:38:29: <Banks> Two bodies...male....human....black uniforms. Looks like they were killed in the explosion and collapse.
03:38:57: <LtConstance> Black ops?
03:39:04: <Banks> I'm tagging them for transport. ::she reached into her pocket, slapping both with transport tags:::
03:39:05: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> why would they rig something to blow that would kill them??
03:39:14: <Capt_Crow> Section 31.
03:39:15: <Melanick> Henry the child is in good condition physically.
03:39:36: <Capt_Crow> Well thats some good news. We'll take him to the nearest Starbase.
03:39:45: <Melanick> Few broken bones and a few bruises but he will mend
03:39:46: <LtConstance> Maybe they kidnaped the kid and was holding him
03:39:55: <LtRazot> ::tapping a few commands into his tricorder:: Transporting them to the shuttle, You want a beam out too? or are you gonna wiggle back up?
03:40:11: <Banks> +Razot+ 3 to beam to shuttle.
03:40:31: <EnsStepanova> ::looks to the screen:: And that includes our Captain.
03:40:53: <LtRazot> +banks+ ok
03:40:55: <LtConstance> Mean for
03:41:16: <LtConstance> Or are you just gonna leave me down hear
03:41:18: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks to Edra, then to Millie:: If there is something I get concerned about when he gets back...I'll say something.
03:41:19: <EdraCrow> ::leans forward, elbows on her knees and sighs::
03:41:24: <Capt_Crow> Everyone get onboard. We're done here.
03:41:38: <Melanick> ::seeing the bodies beam on the shuttle:: Oh yeah more autopsies .
03:41:57: <LtConstance> Geting aboard getting in her seat
03:42:19: <Banks> ::Steps over the corpses to retake her's:: Are these them?
03:42:25: <Capt_Crow> (find pauses)
03:42:25: <Melanick> I have sedated the child. Just so this isn't any more traumatic for him than it has to be.
03:42:34: <Melanick> ::pawsed::
03:42:36: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> (( I think everyone is on the shuttle ))
03:42:42: <Capt_Crow> :::He entered and looked down at them:: We'll know soon enough.
03:42:45: <LtRazot> :::Paused::
03:42:52: <Capt_Crow> (paused)
03:42:55: <LtBrieJayde> ::Paused::
03:42:56: <LtConstance> ::paused::
03:43:20: <EdraCrow> :: paused::
03:43:38: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> (( Ferengi are always trying to convince people that 4 is really 3 or even sometimes 2))
03:43:52: <LtConstance> ( Lolol)
03:44:06: <LtRazot> (4=1 asshole)
03:44:08: <Capt_Crow> Well folks, lots of questions now
03:44:20: <LtRazot> none from me
03:44:28: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: brushes the dirt of his clothes on to the floor :: I need a shower - Constance??
03:44:29: <EdraCrow> <<wait....one last thing...sorry>>
03:44:40: <LtConstance> So are we all in hot water or just u lolo
03:44:57: <EdraCrow> Ops>> Ens. Stepanova, you have an incoming message waiting for you.
03:45:02: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> LOL
03:45:07: <EdraCrow> << Ok...now I'm fully paused>>
03:45:24: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ::paused::
03:45:32: <EnsStepanova> ::nods:: I will take it in my office. I will let you know when to relay the message.
03:45:36: <EnsStepanova> :: paused::
03:45:45: <Capt_Crow> (END)
03:46:05: <Capt_Crow> I gotta run there is a bedtime revolt in progress. Same time and all that next week
03:46:11: <Melanick> later
03:46:13: <EdraCrow> uh oh
03:46:20: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Laters
03:46:20: <LtConstance> Ok
03:46:23: <LtBrieJayde> Night guys!
03:46:27: <LtBrieJayde> Sim log likely tomorrow!
03:46:30: <EnsStepanova> Hah...don't jinx the rest of us with little ones!
03:46:40: <LtConstance> Ok