Sim Log 8-10-16

An Akira class refit that falls under the jurisdiction of special ops, this ship keeps the peace when no one else can. Join the fun as the Mercutio approaches her fifth year!

Moderator: [Sim] Mercutio - Hosts

Sim Log 8-10-16

Postby Kris » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:22 am

<Capt_Crow> AA
02:19:09: <EdraCrow> <<Haydon coming>>
02:19:10: <LtBrieJayde> ::AA::
02:19:11: <EdraCrow> ::AA::
02:19:16: <Melanick> @A
02:19:21: <LtBrieJayde> ((There he is!))
02:19:32: <EnsStepanova> ::AA::
02:19:44: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Howdy
02:19:45: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ::AA::
02:19:52: <LtRazot> ::AA::
02:20:15: <Capt_Crow> We will begin tonight in a staff meeting, details will be given thee
02:21:00: <LtConstance> ::AA::
02:21:07: <LtBrieJayde> How long has it been since last sim then?
02:21:07: <Capt_Crow> this is after any logs which have been posted on FB
02:21:17: <LtRazot> ((Ugh, if we are gonna keep meeting here we need to paint the room or add some color))
02:21:32: <EdraCrow> <<are you volunteering?>>
02:21:56: <LtRazot> ((Sure! Haydon volunteer's also))
02:21:59: <Capt_Crow> I'd say 2 weeks could be fair. Mundane things have been going on since then ship-wise
02:22:06: <LtBrieJayde> Okay
02:22:13: <LtConstance> Ok
02:22:43: <Capt_Crow> questions?
02:22:49: <LtBrieJayde> I think I'm good
02:22:58: <LtConstance> None hear
02:23:24: <EdraCrow> nope
02:23:28: <LtRazot> nopers
02:23:32: <Melanick> nada
02:23:44: <EnsStepanova> I'm good.
02:24:27: <Capt_Crow> begin
02:25:11: <Banks> :::Sporting light blue hair and an expression saying she doesn't want to discuss said hair, she sat in her normal chair, awaiting the CO::::
02:25:18: <Melanick> :;sitting in her chair, spinning around due to boredom and to generally be a pain::
02:25:21: <LtBrieJayde> ::Slips into the room quietly, most likely late, sitting at the far end of the table::
02:25:59: <EnsStepanova> :: looked up from her PADD as Brie entered, giving her a gentle smile::
02:26:00: <LtConstance> Entering the conference room walking over and sitting in her seat ::
02:26:21: <LtRazot> ::Sitting in chair slightly croched down trying to take a nap. haven't slept much lately::
02:26:32: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ::sipping coffee and nursing sorry ribs from the morning workout:: I think a sausage and egg biscuit sounds good - I think the captain should at least supply breakfast for these meetings
02:27:06: <Melanick> ::making a mental list of things to be done::
02:27:12: <LtConstance> Next time babe I'll bring doughnuts
02:27:17: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ((sore not sorry))
02:27:33: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I like doughnuts
02:27:34: <LtBrieJayde> :: Stares at the table, not really catching anyone's eyes for now::
02:28:16: <LtRazot> ::sits up and straitens uniform:: So.... How's everyone?
02:28:23: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Shore leave on Rissa??
02:28:31: <Capt_Crow> ::Enters the room:::
02:28:34: <EnsStepanova> ::chuckles:: Perhaps I can arrange for pastries at the next meeting.
02:28:34: <EdraCrow> ::walks in behind Henry, cup of raktajino in one hand, PADD in the other::
02:28:41: <LtConstance> I'm good Razot you
02:28:42: <Banks> :::stands:::
02:29:03: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks up at the Captain and Edra walk in::
02:29:15: <Melanick> ::watches the happy couple::
02:29:21: <EdraCrow> ::takes her usual seat::
02:29:21: <Capt_Crow> At ease. :::sitting down:::
02:29:26: <Banks> ::sitting as well:::
02:29:29: <LtConstance> :: does the same::
02:29:57: <EnsStepanova> ::reseats herself::
02:30:10: <Capt_Crow> We currently find ourselves in orbit of Rana II.
02:30:16: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ::looks at Razot and whispers :: at ease means we can lean back and put our feet on the table??
02:30:31: <EdraCrow> ::looks at Banks with one brow raised...then shakes her head, giving her a "sorry" look::
02:30:52: <LtRazot> ::Leaning over to Haydon:: Go ahead, Captain likes to see people relax ::grins evily::
02:31:02: <LtBrieJayde> ::Listens from the seat she'd taken::
02:31:16: <Capt_Crow> Our mission is straight forward. There are two wanted rogue operatives down there and we're going to find them.
02:31:37: <LtRazot> Special instruction?
02:32:27: <LtConstance> " what are they wanted for? How dangerous are they?"
02:32:31: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> would you please clarify ""find them"
02:32:38: <Capt_Crow> Kidnapping. And very dangerous.
02:32:51: <LtBrieJayde> ::Frowns hearing kidnapping::
02:32:53: <LtRazot> ::Looking back to Haydon:: In your case... No beheading.
02:33:47: <Capt_Crow> I want a small specialized team.
02:33:57: <LtRazot> So, we planning on taking them alive or dead?
02:33:57: <Capt_Crow> We won't be taking security details down.
02:34:03: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ::whispers back :: I have never beheaded anyone
02:34:18: <LtConstance> :: gets nervous when she hears kidnaping::
02:34:42: <EdraCrow> We've tracked them to a what appears to be some abandoned building outside the nearest city. But our transporters will have a hard time in this atmosphere, so you're taking the Prina
02:34:46: <Capt_Crow> ::He was quiet on the question from the engineer, moving past it.::: Razot will pilot the team down and then stay in the air for recon.
02:34:54: <EnsStepanova> ::listens, her face not betraying any emotion, but carefully watching the expressions of those in the room::
02:34:59: <Melanick> ::wonders who the small specialized team is::
02:35:21: <LtBrieJayde> ::Continues to listen, almost wishing she'd stayed in her quarters::
02:35:33: <Capt_Crow> Melanick, Stewart, Malaan......
02:35:40: <LtConstance> :: just watches the Captain::
02:35:49: <Banks> ::She gave a cough:::
02:35:54: <Capt_Crow> Yes...you as well.
02:36:11: <LtConstance> :: looking at the Captain :: " yes sir"
02:36:11: <Melanick> ::Nods::
02:36:12: <Capt_Crow> And I will be leading it. Shuttle bay one....five minutes.
02:36:24: <LtBrieJayde> ::Raises an eyebrow::
02:36:24: <Capt_Crow> :::He stood:: Dismissed.
02:36:24: <Melanick> ::perk::
02:36:43: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: listens - still waiting on the Captains clarification of "find them" ::
02:36:47: <Melanick> ::does a double take::
02:37:09: <Banks> ::She caught the eye of a few people but stood and walked out:::
02:37:13: <Melanick> Ok, I am headed to the weapons locker.
02:37:36: <EnsStepanova> ::stands, contemplating the Captain's choice of an away team::
02:37:39: <LtConstance> ::standing up as she headed out of the room to the armory::
02:37:42: <LtRazot> Guess he isn't going itno much detail yet Haydon::
02:37:42: <LtBrieJayde> ::Stays in her seat as the others go to leave, following once she was near the end of the group, but just goes to the bridge::
02:37:52: <LtRazot> ::Get's up and heads to Shuttle bay to prep the shuttle
02:38:01: <EdraCrow> ::turns to Henry:: Be careful... ::then stands and heads for the bridge::
02:38:47: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Captain is this a dead or alive "find them"??
02:39:10: <EnsStepanova> :: quietly approaches the Captain, wanting to wait until the room had mostly cleared::
02:39:10: <LtBrieJayde> ::Finds her normal seat on the bridge and sits down with a heavy sigh::
02:40:00: <Melanick> ::at the weapons locker picking out a bunch of stuff or at least her favorites::
02:40:49: <Capt_Crow> :::He entered the bridge moments later, looking Brie's way:: You have the bridge. ::He held her gaze until he got a nod in the affirmative:::
02:41:09: <Capt_Crow> scratch that>>>>
02:41:14: <Capt_Crow> Yes, Counselor?
02:41:17: <LtBrieJayde> ((Ha, okay))
02:41:40: <EnsStepanova> Do I have cause for expressing my concern about your choice to lead this away mission?
02:41:41: <LtRazot> ((Dont worry, there is a small armory of goodies on the shuttle incase you forgot something or need extras))
02:42:01: <Melanick> ::she picked up some other items in sick bay too. Especially since Henry was coming and his knack of hurt::
02:42:06: <LtConstance> :: reaching the armory she grabs her fav phaser rifle two old style revolvers with Amo her phaser her two boot knives :: that should do it
02:42:12: <LtBrieJayde> ((Uhoh!))
02:42:21: <LtRazot> (He had to reload)
02:42:22: <EdraCrow> <<he'll be back...had to reload::
02:42:25: <EdraCrow> >>
02:43:13: <Banks> I've dealt with their type before, it'll be fine.
02:43:18: <LtConstance> She also grabbed a few grenades just in case
02:43:19: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks around the bridge quietly, not quite sure if she was really ready for this, but knew she couldn't keep hiding away anymore::
02:43:34: <LtRazot> ::Finished with the shuttle prelaunch, heading to the side door and opening it waiting for the landing party::
02:43:46: <Banks> (.....)
02:44:00: <Capt_Crow> I've dealt with their kind before. It'll be fine.
02:44:22: <LtConstance> :: heading out of the Armory and toward the shuttle::
02:44:27: <Banks> :::Enters the shuttle bay, taking a seat in the back of the ride:::
02:44:34: <EnsStepanova> ::nods, though still not convinced:: We will talk once you have returned. ::exits the BR, and heads for the bridge::
02:44:41: <Melanick> :: headed to the TL for the shuttle bay::
02:44:43: <Capt_Crow> :::He entered the bridge moments later, looking Brie's way:: You have the bridge. ::He held her gaze until he got a nod in the affirmative:::
02:44:58: <LtBrieJayde> I um..yes sir. ::Switches seats and sits down::
02:45:38: <EnsStepanova> :: seats herself to the right of Brie, her PADD in her lap::
02:45:40: <EdraCrow> ::takes her place in her usual seat::
02:45:58: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: checks his standard away team gear, "Razor", "Fang", personal shield gen w/cloaking, a phaser pistol ::
02:46:23: <LtRazot> ::Upon seeing Banks:: There's bunks in the rear for anyone needing a nap, Right before that a food replicator and a mini Armory, Enjoy! ::Turns and heads back to the pilots seat::
02:46:28: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: heads to shuttle bay ::
02:46:44: <LtConstance> :: finding the shuttle entering the shuttle sitting in the middle::
02:46:53: <Melanick> ::enters the shuttle bay, and heads to the shuttle::
02:46:54: <Capt_Crow> ::takes the lift down to the bay, walking up:: Everyone accounted for?
02:46:55: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks to the other two and then sits back:: Did he really put me in charge?
02:47:15: <Melanick> ::finds a seat in the corner::
02:47:21: <EnsStepanova> It would appear so, Lieutenant.
02:47:36: <EdraCrow> ::nods:: Has to be that way for now. My duties are...limited.
02:47:41: <Capt_Crow> :::Taking a seat:::
02:47:49: <LtRazot> ((This isn't your average small shuttle. So you do have roomto move lol))
02:48:01: <Capt_Crow> When we're loaded, head down. Coordinates are pre-loaded for you.
02:48:03: <LtBrieJayde> ::Glances to Edra:: I'd almost forgotten. What a first day back I guess.
02:48:25: <LtConstance> This isn't a sardine can that's a good thing
02:48:39: <EnsStepanova> ::smiles at both Brie and Edra:: But you both have my support, should you need anything.
02:48:44: <LtRazot> ::looking over to the Cpt:: Yes sir, shall we cloak or do you want them to know we are coming?
02:48:56: <Capt_Crow> Cloak.
02:49:06: <LtRazot> ((Lrg assult shuttle))
02:49:50: <EdraCrow> :: small grin:: That's understandable. ::she shrugged:: I won't say I'm happy about it, but I suppose I see the reasoning.
02:50:05: <LtRazot> ::Turning around:: Everyone here... Ok ::Hits a button to close the shuttle door:: +Computer engage cloak+ +Bridge+ We are heading out.
02:50:09: <EnsStepanova> ::smiles at Edra:: In time, da?
02:50:20: <LtBrieJayde> Honestly? I thought I would be on the away team, and I was nervous about that. More so then being in charge here.
02:50:25: <Banks> So what are our orders?
02:50:49: <Melanick> ::sits with legs crossed, shaking her foot up and down, passing time::
02:50:58: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: sits in the seat between Banks and Constance slyly placing his hand on Constances thigh and smiling ::
02:51:01: <LtRazot> ::Maneuvering the shuttle out of the ship and heading down to the planet.::
02:51:04: <Capt_Crow> All of you.... :::he glanced at Haydon::: are to use non-lethal means.
02:51:05: <EdraCrow> ::a sideways smile to Millie:: That's what they tell me.
02:51:47: <LtConstance> :: looking over at Haydon smileing::
02:51:53: <Melanick> ::nods:: no killing
02:51:56: <EdraCrow> +Prina+ Acknowledged.
02:52:11: <EnsStepanova> Time is a good healer...::looks also to Brie::...for both of you.
02:52:14: <LtRazot> ::Upon hearing the Cpt he turns and tells haydon:: There's Stun grenades in the back.. go swap out your boomers ::chuckles as he turns back to the helm::
02:52:15: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Understood Captain
02:52:27: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods to Millie:: I suppose so.
02:52:28: <Capt_Crow> ::;He leaned his head back, closing his eyes as they got moving:::
02:52:33: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: sets his phaser to stun ::
02:53:16: <LtConstance> " yes sir I have both actually thanks anyway Razot" : setting her rifle and her plaster to stun:
02:53:55: <Melanick> ::loads her tranquilizer device::
02:54:14: <Melanick> :: along with stun settings on everything::
02:54:25: <Capt_Crow> ETA?
02:54:40: <EnsStepanova> So...::looks to the viewscreen of the planet below:: What do we know about these two that we are pursuing?
02:54:47: <Melanick> ::goes back to shaking her foot up and down::
02:54:57: <LtConstance> :: checking for her cuffs she brought four pairs::
02:55:00: <LtBrieJayde> :: Shrugs:: I have no idea at all.
02:55:13: <EdraCrow> <Ops> Sir, incoming hail from Starfleet...::looks at Brie:: It's Admiral DeWitt.
02:55:27: <LtRazot> ::looking over the console:: About 2 minutes captain, Beam in location sir?
02:55:33: <LtBrieJayde> ::Glances at Ops and sighs:: On screen.
02:55:39: <EdraCrow> :: raises a brow::
02:56:11: <Capt_Crow> Take us in physically, then climb to about 20,000 feet.
02:56:24: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: goes back to the rear weapons locker and replaces 2 frag grenades for 2 stun grenades and checks out everything else Razot has stashed in the shuttle weapon locker :: Damn dude does the Captain know you have all this stuff? Razot?
02:56:57: <LtRazot> Aye Sir. ::Lowering the landing gear and dropping the shuttle down to the ground::
02:57:09: <LtRazot> ::To haydon:: Well he does now!
02:57:19: <EdraCrow> 4ACTION: ADMIRAL DEWITT'S SCOWLING FACE TAKES UP MOST OF THE SCREEN "CAP..." HE COCKED A BROW UP IN THE AIR. "WHERE IS THE CAPTAIN?"
02:57:26: <Capt_Crow> Always be prepared. Thats what they used to tell us.
02:57:43: <Banks> Back on the range?
02:57:46: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks at Edra for a moment then back to the view screen:: Not available at the moment, sir. Something I can help you with?
02:57:50: <Capt_Crow> Don't knock it.
02:57:54: <LtConstance> " that's what you always taught me sir"
02:58:10: <Melanick> ::grabs a few more things:: I am ready.
02:58:35: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: Closes the locker and returns to his seat again brushing up against Constance :: Sorry Hun - well not really I quite enjoyed it ..again
02:59:15: <EdraCrow> ::Edra follows up Brie:: He's leading the away team on the mission we were given on Rana II.
02:59:16: <LtConstance> Smileing at Haydon " so did I but after the mission ok"
02:59:21: <LtRazot> ::Standing up and opening the side door:: you all better return in one piece. I'll be monitoring you.
02:59:38: <Capt_Crow> ::stands and exits the shuttle::
02:59:42: <Banks> :::behind him:::
02:59:53: <EnsStepanova> ::crosses her legs at the ankle, watching the exchange::
02:59:53: <Melanick> ::following::
03:00:11: <LtConstance> Stands to exit the shuttle as well following ec
03:00:14: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: follows the rest out :: keep it touch Razot
03:00:20: <LtConstance> Everyone
03:00:32: <LtRazot> ::Looking at Haydon:: i'm a coms beep away
03:00:36: <EdraCrow> 4DeWitt> Rana II? :: he looks down:: There's no mission on the books on Rana II! What's going on there?
03:01:05: <Capt_Crow> :::He pointed to a few outlying buildings about half a mile from them. Most of them were only 2-3 stories tall.:: Intel says they're in one of them. When we reach, spread out. Stay alert.
03:01:22: <EnsStepanova> ::her face expressionless, aside from the raise of an eyebrow, as she glanced towards Brie and Edra::
03:01:28: <LtBrieJayde> ::Hadn't been sure if it was an official mission so hadn't said anything, but bites her lip:: We have some business here, admiral.
03:01:34: <LtConstance> Looking around the area " yes sir"
03:02:00: <Melanick> ::Spreads out taking the left flank::
03:02:03: <LtRazot> ::Closing up the shuttle and grabbing a coffee from the replicator, he returns to the con and takes the shuttle up to 20k feet::
03:02:28: <LtConstance> :: spreads out going right flank::
03:02:42: <EnsStepanova> ((Dangerous mission, and Razot pauses for a latte?))
03:02:51: <Capt_Crow> :::It doesn't take long to begin closing the distance:: We have the sun rising at our back which will help us close in.
03:02:55: <LtBrieJayde> ((With him? Always))
03:03:05: <LtRazot> ((I got thirsty! lol))
03:03:07: <LtConstance> ( that's a Frengi for T&A lolol)
03:03:32: <LtConstance> ( ( that's a Frengi for you lolol)
03:03:38: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I can take point if you want Captain
03:03:38: <LtRazot> ((Besides i'd be in position before ya'll made it very far lol))
03:03:46: <LtBrieJayde> ((Pay attention guys!))
03:04:09: <EdraCrow> 4DeWitt> No, you don't have any business there. If he's leading a mission it's not authorized by Starfleet! Which means he's gone rogue. I want to hear from him the moment he's on board! Am I understood?
03:04:48: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods:: Yes sir. Now is there something I am able to help you with?
03:05:09: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: moves to the front - flips on his personal shield and cloaks begins approaching compound ::
03:05:20: <LtBrieJayde> :: Doesn't say anything to the rogue comment...but wants to::
03:05:41: <LtConstance> The buildings getting closer and closer
03:05:52: <EdraCrow> :: stands:: Sir, there was no indication that this wasn't from Starfleet. If it's not sanctioned, someone's been able to give us false orders.
03:05:53: <LtRazot> ::Hovering at 20,000 feet directly above the away team, constantly checking crew biosigns))
03:06:05: <Banks> ::Comes up beside Henry, speaking quietly:: Your phaser is still set too high.
03:06:15: <Capt_Crow> ;Casts a sideways glance at her:::
03:06:16: <LtBrieJayde> ::Leaves this to Edra, as she'd been out of any loops for two weeks::
03:06:23: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: looking for life signs, gun implacements anything that borders on suspicious or dangerous ::
03:06:28: <Banks> Who did these two we're after kidnap?
03:06:41: <Capt_Crow> ::He looked straight ahead as he walked:: My wife.
03:06:59: <Banks> ::eyes widened a little:: That's not a detail you thought was worth sharing?
03:07:28: <Banks> ::THE BUILDINGS LOOK NEARLY ABANDONED, NO OUTWARD SIGNS OF PEOPLE OR WEAPONS:::
03:07:49: <EdraCrow> 4DeWitt> ::glares at them:: You're not exactly unbiased, are you, Commander?
03:07:54: <Capt_Crow> Like I said...none of you are authorized for lethal tactics.
03:08:01: <Melanick> :: scanning for lifesigns::
03:08:14: <Banks> But you are.
03:08:29: <LtConstance> Scanning for lifesigns on my side as well seeing nothing " I don't like this it seems abandon but is it?"
03:08:30: <LtBrieJayde> Admiral, I was left in charge, and in no way was I told these orders were not from Starfleet. I assumed they were.
03:08:42: <Capt_Crow> Captain's prerogative.
03:09:11: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I'm at the buildings they look abandoned from here and have been for some time dust and cobwebs
03:09:30: <EdraCrow> ::blinks:: I...have all confidence that this is some misunderstanding.
03:09:40: <Capt_Crow> :::FROM ONE OF THE BUILDINGS, A SMALLER ONE, THERE IS A NOISE, SUGGESTING SOMEONE INSIDE IT. THE BUILDING IS ONE STORY AND SMALL, LIKE A DETACHED GARAGE:::
03:10:14: <Banks> ::She shook her head, jogging to catch up to the rest::
03:10:23: <LtConstance> Heading toward the small building
03:10:29: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Hold that I just heard something in the small building northeast of my position
03:11:04: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> You all should be clear to my position
03:11:10: <Melanick> :: runs to catch up ::
03:11:34: <LtConstance> I hear it to someone is in their
03:11:55: <EdraCrow> 4DeWitt: Of course you do. ::he looked at Brie:: Lieutenant, I hope someone on that ship has some sense. I want to know the moment the Away Team is back on board.
03:12:13: <LtBrieJayde> You will sir.
03:12:15: <EdraCrow> 4DeWitt: And until further notice, you'll be getting your orders from me. Am I understood?
03:12:27: <LtBrieJayde> ::Inwardly sighs:: Understood.
03:12:34: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: looks for footprints or tracks near the building - moves up toward building - still cloaked ::
03:12:38: <Banks> :::Stops cold as she gets up to Haydon:: Don't step!
03:13:00: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: stops dead in his tracks ::
03:13:02: <EdraCrow> 4DeWitt: :: look of disdain:: DeWitt, out.
03:13:11: <EdraCrow> 4ACTION: the comm is cut
03:13:17: <Melanick> :: stops since everyone else is stopped::
03:13:21: <Banks> ::::she pointed where the sun was hitting from just the right angle to show a tripwire about a foot from him::
03:13:28: <LtConstance> Stops as well
03:13:30: <LtBrieJayde> ::Sits back again:: Edra..did you know the orders weren't from Starfleet?
03:13:37: <EnsStepanova> ::drums her fingers on her PADD:: Well...he is certainly the paragon of pleasantries, isn't he?
03:13:46: <Capt_Crow> :::Catches up to them:: Why did you stop?
03:13:59: <Banks> Tripwire....hang on.
03:14:04: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Disarm or avoid?
03:14:04: <LtConstance> Sees the tripwire " trip w
03:14:18: <EdraCrow> ::slowly sits back down, her face flushed:: N..no. none at all.
03:14:41: <LtBrieJayde> Why does he do that to us?
03:14:49: <Banks> ::::she knelt down:: Why would they want to protect this little building?
03:14:53: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks to Millie:: DeWitt is...yeah...
03:14:55: <EdraCrow> :: looks at Millie:: That's a typical introduction to Admiral DeWitt...a pleasure, I'm sure... :: dripping with sarcasm::
03:15:24: <LtConstance> Unless theirs something in that building someone is tring to protect
03:15:31: <Capt_Crow> It's not that one....::he looked to both sides where taller buildings loomed:::
03:15:35: <EnsStepanova> As I can likely anticipate a personal call from his staff, perhaps it would be best if I knew more information about these fugitives we are pursuing.
03:15:48: <Capt_Crow> Back off,
03:15:50: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Like two kidnappers who don't want to be disturbed
03:15:57: <Banks> ::she stood, doing so:::
03:16:09: <LtBrieJayde> You'll have to ask the captain then, I think he's keeping things from us again.
03:16:11: <EdraCrow> +Prina+ Bridge to Prina...
03:16:11: <LtConstance> Backed off
03:16:43: <EdraCrow> 4ACTION: RAZOT HEARS NOTHING...THERE IS NO RESPONSE
03:17:21: <Banks> ::AS THEY BACK OFF, A SECOND TRIPWIRE IS TRIGGERED, BOTH OF THE TALL BUILDINGS EXPLODE AT THEIR BASE WITH A CONTROLLED EXPLOSIVE, CAUSING BOTH TO FALL TOWARDS THE MIDDLE:::
03:17:24: <EdraCrow> ::sighs:: of course. :: turns to Millie:: I'm sorry, what?
03:17:27: <Capt_Crow> Run!!
03:17:58: <LtBrieJayde> Are we getting anything from down there at all?
03:18:13: <EnsStepanova> Who is the Captain pursuing, Commander? What do we know about them?
03:18:16: <LtRazot> ::Seeing explosions on his sensors:: +Razot to captain+ Everything ok down there sir?
03:18:16: <Melanick> ::Runs, falls due to concussion and makes her way again::
03:18:17: <EdraCrow> :: shakes her head:: No.
03:18:53: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: takes a deliberate route away from the collapsing buildings ::
03:18:57: <EdraCrow> I didn't see any more information than they were rogue operatives that had been undercover.
03:19:03: <LtBrieJayde> :: Pinches the bridge of her nose:: Of course not.
03:19:05: <Capt_Crow> ::WHEN THE BUILDINGS COME DOWN, THEY LAND ON THE SMALLER BUILDING, COVERING MOST OF IT IN DEBRIS::::
03:19:26: <Banks> ::gets far enough away, bent over sucking wind:: Well....that was....fun.
03:19:27: <LtBrieJayde> Rogue undercover could fit a lot of things lately.
03:19:44: <EnsStepanova> And he said 'kidnapping', da?
03:19:57: <Melanick> Fun? We need to get you interesting in something else.
03:19:58: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods:: He did I think.
03:20:35: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: finding a place to survey the destruction and waits for the smoke and dust to clear ::
03:20:40: <EdraCrow> :: nods:: he did, but there was no elaboration. I assumed the information he had was as vague as he was telling us. That wouldn't be a first.
03:21:01: <LtBrieJayde> He knows more than he's telling us. But now we have no way to reach them.
03:21:04: <Capt_Crow> ;;FROM THE EERIE QUIET A SMALL VOICE COULD BE HEARD CRYING FOR HELP:::
03:21:15: <EnsStepanova> ::looks between the two women:: Permission to speak freely?
03:21:16: <Capt_Crow> Everyone okay?
03:21:18: <Melanick> ::takes out tricorder::
03:21:26: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods to Millie::
03:21:34: <Melanick> ::scanning, with bloody knees from her fall::
03:21:57: <Melanick> Sir, faint lifesigns from there, ::pointing::
03:22:01: <Capt_Crow> :::ONE LIFE SIGN, SMALL HUMANOID, IN THE NOW COVERED SMALLER BUILDING:::
03:22:12: <EdraCrow> :: nods, feeling a ball in the pit of her stomach::
03:22:15: <Banks> Watch for more traps
03:22:26: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Why didn't we pick that up sooner?
03:22:29: <LtConstance> Runs away from the collapsed buildings tripping as well from the concussion but is ok " yeah I'm fine sir"
03:22:50: <Banks> The building collapse may have knocked out a dampening field.
03:22:53: <Melanick> maybe it was sheilded
03:22:56: <EnsStepanova> If I may be so bold to point out, both of you have experienced incidents that involved kidnapping..in one form or another.
03:23:05: <Capt_Crow> +Razot+ I think we're okay.
03:23:22: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I always watch for traps and anything suspicious
03:23:28: <EdraCrow> You think this is related?
03:23:45: <LtRazot> +Captain+ Roger that sir
03:23:46: <LtBrieJayde> The one, well, main one from the one I was involved in, is dead.
03:23:56: <Capt_Crow> Be cautious....
03:24:18: <EnsStepanova> I cannot attest to knowing the motivations for his actions, but I am not sure that I would believe in coincidence that the two of you remained behind.
03:24:20: <Capt_Crow> FROM A SMALL HOLE THE VOICE CAN BE HEAR MORE CLEARLY. A BOY, MAYBE EIGHT YEARS OLD.
03:24:21: <LtConstance> Getting right back up
03:24:40: <Melanick> ::following:: Looks like they are coming from the north east side of the building or whats left of it.
03:24:46: <LtBrieJayde> ::Glances to Edra:: She...might be right...
03:24:46: <LtConstance> Carefull ing going over toward the hole
03:24:54: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: move slowly and cautiously toward the sound ::
03:25:55: <Capt_Crow> Boy> Please help me!
03:26:09: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ((do we see the boy??? is he trapped?? ))
03:26:24: <LtConstance> Eyes open for anything " were coming don't worry little boy"
03:26:40: <Capt_Crow> (you can barely see him)
03:26:50: <Capt_Crow> Boy> :stickig his arm out of the hole:::
03:26:52: <EdraCrow> :: nods:: That would be like him. But that doesn't explain why we got false orders...from some source.
03:26:54: <Melanick> Henry lifesigns are fading.
03:27:28: <LtBrieJayde> Edra..could these be orders he made up for something he's going after? I know that's not fair of me to say but, all the same.
03:27:28: <Capt_Crow> Let's get him out of there.
03:27:36: <EdraCrow> ...some *other* source
03:27:55: <LtConstance> Looking seeing the arm sticking out of the hole her stomach in her throat she moved closer to the hole
03:28:04: <EnsStepanova> Again, I can not attest to knowing the circumstances behind his actions. However...::looks between the two women::...I think, for the safety of the crew, anyone that should return with the away team should be kept under a very tight security detail, with limited access to the crew.
03:28:06: <EdraCrow> <<scratch my last post>>
03:28:35: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: looks for some steel bracing or some form of support to open the hole up a little further ::
03:28:45: <LtBrieJayde> I think that was planned in the first place, but that is true.
03:28:49: <Banks> Tell him to stand back from the hole.
03:29:06: <EdraCrow> :: shakes her head fervently at Brie...maybe a little too fervently:: No...he wouldn't do that. No.
03:29:15: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> You are not gonna grenade that....
03:29:28: <LtBrieJayde> Edra, are you sure? With all that's happened to all of us lately?
03:29:34: <Banks> :::She looked at him, then moved her hand away from her belt:::
03:30:13: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> You will bring everything down on top of him
03:30:18: <EnsStepanova> ::looks sternly between the Commander and the Lieutenant:: And while I don't want to exert the extent of my abilities as Counselor...I will not hesitate to order one or both of you to be confined to your quarters. I do not want either of you having any contact with anyone they bring back from the surface.
03:30:46: <Melanick> Can we beam him out?
03:31:07: <LtBrieJayde> I'm still on the security team, Millie.
03:31:21: <LtConstance> What about useing rope and pull him out
03:31:30: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> This beam should work :: looks at the ladies trying to see whose gonna crawl down there an pull the kid out :: we could lift this support up someone could crawl in pull him out
03:31:30: <EdraCrow> :: considers for a moment, then nods to Stepanova:: That's reasonable.
03:31:50: <Capt_Crow> +Razot+ Can you lock onto the life sign inside the structure before us?
03:31:56: <LtConstance> I'll crawel down their
03:32:10: <EnsStepanova> ::looks to Brie:: I understand, Lieutenant. However, if this is related to the kidnapping of your husband, I will have to insist that you recuse yourself from duty.
03:32:13: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> If we drop you a rope could you pull yourself out little buddy
03:32:42: <LtRazot> +One sec Captain+ ::Trying to get a signal lock:: Not from this altitude, I would have to move in alot closer his lifesigns are very faint.
03:32:59: <LtBrieJayde> ::Sighs:: I'll stay away from any rooms they are in if I know they are there.
03:33:04: <Capt_Crow> +razot+ Go ahead and drop altitude I don't think we're in any danger.
03:33:15: <EdraCrow> Though, I don't see how it would have anything to do with our kidnappings...the men responsible for both of them are dead now.
03:34:03: <EdraCrow> That's...not opposition, just an observation.
03:34:06: <LtBrieJayde> Do we know that for sure that they are?
03:34:07: <LtRazot> +Captain+Roger that. ::Decloaking and going to full impulse, moving within 10 meters above the structure:: I have signal lock now Sir, Bringing him on board
03:34:30: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: wedges the beam in place :: if you are not Constance prolly need help on this beam - wait Is Razot gonna be able to beam him out??
03:34:37: <EdraCrow> you killed Brunt, right? Haydon took out Wyatt.
03:34:49: <EnsStepanova> I prefer to never make assumptions, Commander. Especially in light of the information that you both have shared regarding the experiences of this crew.
03:34:58: <Capt_Crow> :::To Caresssa:: Check the kid out top to bottom.
03:35:05: <LtRazot> After beaming the child onboard, he lands the shuttle nearby.
03:35:09: <Melanick> ::nods:; As Always
03:35:14: <EdraCrow> :: hard to argue with that one::
03:35:24: <LtConstance> Razot got the kid out Haydon
03:35:25: <LtBrieJayde> But is there anyone else out there, maybe that we don't know about?
03:35:36: <Capt_Crow> ::about to turn, but stops, when he sees in the now widened hole::
03:35:44: <Banks> What is it?
03:35:55: <Capt_Crow> ::He pointed:: That looks like legs.
03:36:22: <Melanick> :: starts working on the child::
03:36:25: <Banks> :::goes over::: If this thing collapses can you get me out?
03:36:29: <LtBrieJayde> ::Sits back and rubs her temples:: I think we need to focus on getting the away team back on board first and foremost.
03:36:45: <Banks> :::THE BOY HAS A FEW BROKEN BONES AND BRUISES BUT IS MOSTLY OKAY:::
03:36:51: <Capt_Crow> Probably.
03:36:56: <Banks> That's comforting.
03:37:08: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I'll hold the beam - and try to add some support
03:37:23: <EdraCrow> We can't even contact them. That's just a waiting game right now.
03:37:25: <LtRazot> ::Standing near the captain:: We could use the shuttles tractor beam to move the bigger pieces. You should be able to dig down from there.
03:37:27: <LtConstance> I'll help you hold the beam
03:37:32: <Banks> :::crawls down into the hole:::
03:37:32: <EnsStepanova> замечательно (Wonderful). ::folds her hands together:: Because the last thing I want is to declare anyone on this crew unfit for duty.
03:37:42: <EdraCrow> :: but the thought makes her wonder what will happen when they do get back...::
03:37:58: <Capt_Crow> Well?
03:38:06: <LtBrieJayde> I've been off duty for two weeks..I think I'm okay. ::Sighs:: I hate the waiting games.
03:38:29: <Banks> Two bodies...male....human....black uniforms. Looks like they were killed in the explosion and collapse.
03:38:57: <LtConstance> Black ops?
03:39:04: <Banks> I'm tagging them for transport. ::she reached into her pocket, slapping both with transport tags:::
03:39:05: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> why would they rig something to blow that would kill them??
03:39:14: <Capt_Crow> Section 31.
03:39:15: <Melanick> Henry the child is in good condition physically.
03:39:36: <Capt_Crow> Well thats some good news. We'll take him to the nearest Starbase.
03:39:45: <Melanick> Few broken bones and a few bruises but he will mend
03:39:46: <LtConstance> Maybe they kidnaped the kid and was holding him
03:39:55: <LtRazot> ::tapping a few commands into his tricorder:: Transporting them to the shuttle, You want a beam out too? or are you gonna wiggle back up?
03:40:11: <Banks> +Razot+ 3 to beam to shuttle.
03:40:31: <EnsStepanova> ::looks to the screen:: And that includes our Captain.
03:40:53: <LtRazot> +banks+ ok
03:40:55: <LtConstance> Mean for
03:41:16: <LtConstance> Or are you just gonna leave me down hear
03:41:18: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks to Edra, then to Millie:: If there is something I get concerned about when he gets back...I'll say something.
03:41:19: <EdraCrow> ::leans forward, elbows on her knees and sighs::
03:41:24: <Capt_Crow> Everyone get onboard. We're done here.
03:41:38: <Melanick> ::seeing the bodies beam on the shuttle:: Oh yeah more autopsies .
03:41:57: <LtConstance> Geting aboard getting in her seat
03:42:19: <Banks> ::Steps over the corpses to retake her's:: Are these them?
03:42:25: <Capt_Crow> (find pauses)
03:42:25: <Melanick> I have sedated the child. Just so this isn't any more traumatic for him than it has to be.
03:42:34: <Melanick> ::pawsed::
03:42:36: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> (( I think everyone is on the shuttle ))
03:42:42: <Capt_Crow> :::He entered and looked down at them:: We'll know soon enough.
03:42:45: <LtRazot> :::Paused::
03:42:52: <Capt_Crow> (paused)
03:42:55: <LtBrieJayde> ::Paused::
03:42:56: <LtConstance> ::paused::
03:43:20: <EdraCrow> :: paused::
03:43:38: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> (( Ferengi are always trying to convince people that 4 is really 3 or even sometimes 2))
03:43:52: <LtConstance> ( Lolol)
03:44:06: <LtRazot> (4=1 asshole)
03:44:08: <Capt_Crow> Well folks, lots of questions now
03:44:20: <LtRazot> none from me
03:44:28: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: brushes the dirt of his clothes on to the floor :: I need a shower - Constance??
03:44:29: <EdraCrow> <<wait....one last thing...sorry>>
03:44:40: <LtConstance> So are we all in hot water or just u lolo
03:44:57: <EdraCrow> Ops>> Ens. Stepanova, you have an incoming message waiting for you.
03:45:02: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> LOL
03:45:07: <EdraCrow> << Ok...now I'm fully paused>>
03:45:24: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ::paused::
03:45:32: <EnsStepanova> ::nods:: I will take it in my office. I will let you know when to relay the message.
03:45:36: <EnsStepanova> :: paused::
03:45:45: <Capt_Crow> (END)
03:46:05: <Capt_Crow> I gotta run there is a bedtime revolt in progress. Same time and all that next week
03:46:11: <Melanick> later
03:46:13: <EdraCrow> uh oh
03:46:20: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Laters
03:46:20: <LtConstance> Ok
03:46:23: <LtBrieJayde> Night guys!
03:46:27: <LtBrieJayde> Sim log likely tomorrow!
03:46:30: <EnsStepanova> Hah...don't jinx the rest of us with little ones!
03:46:40: <LtConstance> Ok
Kris: SLA Council Moderator
USS Lionheart First Officer (XO): Commander Christine Sterling
USS Potemkin Second Officer (2O) & Chief Science Officer (CSO): Commander Jayla Rollands
USS Mercutio Tactical Officer (TAC): First Lieutenant Brielle Jayde
Starbase 27 Chief Science Officer (CSO): Lieutenant Commander Nayeli Behar
SS Heimdall Medical & Employee Relations: Catrina (Cat) Kali Tendai
User avatar
Kris
Council Moderator
Council Moderator
 
Posts: 1207
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:29 pm
Location: USS Lionheart

Return to USS Mercutio

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest


cron