Sim Log 8-3-16

An Akira class refit that falls under the jurisdiction of special ops, this ship keeps the peace when no one else can. Join the fun as the Mercutio approaches her fifth year!

Moderator: [Sim] Mercutio - Hosts

Sim Log 8-3-16

Postby Kris » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:55 pm

<LtBrieJayde> ATTENTION ON DECK!
02:33:38: <EnsStepanova> ::AA::
02:33:44: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> probably should go read that??
02:33:51: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: AA ::
02:34:02: <LtBrieJayde> (Well...some of it will come up in beginning so...you might be okay)
02:34:06: <LtRazot> ::AA::
02:34:28: <LtBrieJayde> Cap, I'll let you get some stuff going, I gotta get my tabs organized!
02:34:54: <Capt_Crow> AA
02:35:19: <Capt_Crow> Okay Brie will be running the show tonight
02:35:45: <LtBrieJayde> Captain has some control still though.
02:36:02: <LtBrieJayde> But we're starting in the briefing room, waiting to hear what is going on! Questions?
02:37:09: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> How long since last sim??
02:37:23: <LtBrieJayde> Um, I don't think that applies to this one. This has been on the books since May!
02:37:33: <LtBrieJayde> But I let Captain decide
02:37:41: <Capt_Crow> Probably at least a week since that whole royal debacle
02:37:55: <LtBrieJayde> Anyone else?
02:38:23: <LtBrieJayde> I think we're good Cap:)
02:39:47: <Capt_Crow> begin
02:40:09: <LtBrieJayde> ACTION> CREW IS IN THE BRIEFING ROOM, NO ONE REALLY SEEMS TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.
02:41:42: <LtBrieJayde> ((Are you guys awake? LOL))
02:41:55: <Capt_Crow> ::Enters, Banks behind him::
02:42:10: <EnsStepanova> :: skims over the information in her PADD::
02:42:19: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks up to the Captain and Banks, then stares back at the table::
02:42:30: <LtRazot> ::already sitting at the table going over morning reports while waiting for Briefing to start::
02:42:46: <Capt_Crow> ::sitting down:: Okay we've got a lead that we're following up.
02:43:14: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: sits drinking his 3 cup of coffee ::
02:43:53: <Banks> ::She stayed on her feet:: Several days ago we received a recording regarding a missing crew member. :she hit the button on her PADD playing it over the room audio::
02:44:08: <LtBrieJayde> ACTION> THE MESSAGE PLAYS FOR ALL TO HEAR. THE FIRST VOICE WAS EASY TO RECOGNIZE. THE SECOND FILLED BRIE’S EYES WITH ANGER.
02:44:27: <LtBrieJayde> “Brie?’ *Static Hiss* ‘-lle Jayde?’ *Static Hiss* ‘Get me out of he...No!’ *Phaser Blast* ‘Brie, I’m alive, but he’s after me!’ *Phaser Blast* ‘I’m sending coordinat-’ *Static Hiss, Phaser Blast* ‘No!” *Sudden sound of knife to flesh* “Brie...help…” *Kicking sound* “If I can’t have who I want, neither can you! Come if you want to see your man dead. Stay
02:44:31: <LtBrieJayde> (Dang it it cut!)
02:44:41: <LtBrieJayde> Stay away and he might live a little longer.” TRANSMISSION CUT.
02:45:06: <LtRazot> ::looking around at everyone and back at Brie:: Wasn't that Teelor?
02:45:19: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks to Razot and nods::
02:45:27: <Banks> Voice analysis shows it to be a match for the man who had taken Brie and Zimm.
02:45:42: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Yah that sounded like his voice
02:45:54: <Capt_Crow> We have reason to believe that he will carry out his threat.
02:46:04: <LtRazot> That's great, I thought we were done with him.
02:46:18: <Capt_Crow> But we're not going to ignore the fact that one of our people is out there alive and in need of help.
02:46:43: <LtBrieJayde> ::Watches the others for their reaction, but doesn't say anything::
02:47:02: <EnsStepanova> ::nods, watching the faces of the others in the room::
02:47:02: <Banks> Expect maximum resistance. Likely Cardassian involvement. Don't skimp on your gear going down there.
02:47:31: <LtRazot> Going down where? Where is this at?
02:47:36: <Capt_Crow> Transporter room. Ten minutes.
02:47:50: <Banks> Madhu.
02:48:01: <LtBrieJayde> ::Eyes the Captain and then Razot:: We changed course two days ago. ::Nods to Banks:: What she said.
02:48:13: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: a look a resolve on his face :: if he is out there we will get him
02:48:51: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: heads to his quarters to pack ::
02:49:07: <LtRazot> Ahh, didn't realize! Next time let us know down in the Hole.. .Us moles like to see light once in awhile.
02:49:31: <LtBrieJayde> ::Stares at the table for another moment before standing up, anger etched on her face, heading out the door to the transporter room, her gear already there::
02:49:57: <LtRazot> I'll get some gear ready. And Captain. Those three personal emitters should resist alot more now. I put them back in your packs after i tinkered with them some more.
02:51:16: <LtBrieJayde> ::Gets to the transporter room and paces::
02:51:41: <EnsStepanova> :: arrives in the transporter room shortly, a pack slung over her shoulder::
02:51:44: <Banks> ::Walks in, in her normal get-up:::
02:51:51: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> "Razor", "Fang", Phaser Rifle, Phaser Pistol, 2 Stun Grenades, Person Shield Generator with Cloaking Device
02:51:59: <LtBrieJayde> ::Eyes Stepanova and Banks, but still stays silent::
02:52:10: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Looks like everything
02:52:12: <LtRazot> ::After swooping up a few gadgets from engineering heads to the transporterroom:
02:52:38: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: heads to transporter room ::
02:53:13: <Banks> We have located a series of tunnels beneath the surface.
02:53:48: <LtBrieJayde> ::Slips on her gear, sticking a knife in her boot which she normally didn't carry, listening to Banks, though she already knew all this::
02:54:08: <EnsStepanova> :: quietly approaches Brie, gently touching her arm::
02:54:11: <LtRazot> ::upon arrival to the transporter room:: Banks, I modified the drone and headset should be more responsive now to commands. Two phasers have been mounted to it as well. ::Handing the drone over to banks:: HOpe it works better this time
02:54:26: <LtBrieJayde> ::Eyes Stepanova but goes back to her gear::
02:54:33: <Banks> Like I said before expect heavy resistance. Shoot to kill. The aim is getting Zimm back. ::She took it::
02:55:19: <EnsStepanova> :: softly:: You good?
02:55:26: <LtRazot> Shoot to kill eh? Those phasers on that thing will vaporize them on high. ::Steps up on transporterpad::
02:55:26: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :all phasers set to kill::
02:55:40: <LtBrieJayde> ::quietly:: I just want him back and that man to pay for what he's done.
02:55:47: <LtRazot> ::Checking phaser making sure it's set to kill and tricorder ready::
02:55:54: <LtBrieJayde> ::Steps up onto the transporter pad::
02:56:03: <LtRazot> ((haydon afk))
02:56:07: <Banks> ::stepig up::
02:56:27: <EnsStepanova> :: sets her phaser to kill, and steps on the transporter pad::
02:57:04: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ((nope))
02:57:23: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods to Banks that they're all ready it seems::
02:57:35: <Banks> Transport.
02:58:00: <LtBrieJayde> ACTION> THE BEAMDOWN LOCATION IS NOTHING BUT SAND AND DESERT. AHEAD IS A BOULDER THAT LOOKS AS THOUGH IT DOESN’T BELONG.
02:59:28: <Banks> ::pointing at the rock:: That looks legit.
02:59:46: <LtBrieJayde> ::Checks her phaser as she looks at the boulder:: Could they be any more obvious?
03:00:18: <EnsStepanova> But is obvious...*too* obvious?
03:00:22: <LtRazot> ::grabs tricorder and starts taking scans:: It doesnt appear on scans, but yet we see it
03:00:47: <LtBrieJayde> ::Starts walking towards it, not caring what the scans say::
03:00:53: <Banks> Stop.
03:01:03: <LtBrieJayde> ::Sighs and stops::
03:01:08: <Banks> It could be surrounded by IEDs.
03:01:19: <LtRazot> They are either really stupid or it's a very smart trap.
03:01:42: <EnsStepanova> I do not think that I would trust a very obvious rock.
03:01:42: <Banks> :She looked to the drone, looking to Razot and offering it;: You're better at that stuff.
03:03:14: <LtRazot> ok gotta make a quick adjustment for me to use it:: Taking the drone and doing a quick adjustment.:: OK, sending it over to the giant rock.
03:03:30: <LtBrieJayde> ACTION> There's nothing there but the boulder, almost reminding others that this place is here, a landmark. Behind the boulder is the entrance to the tunnels that the original scans came up with. Nothing explosive comes up.
03:04:44: <LtRazot> ::Watching the drone pass through the rock:: Getting a visual. there is a tunnel here and scans from the drone arn't picking up anything atm. not even lifesigns. Could be disruption from what ever is in the walls down there.
03:04:48: <EnsStepanova> So...?
03:05:03: <LtBrieJayde> I say we go. The longer we wait...
03:05:34: <EnsStepanova> The more likely it is that we are noticed?
03:05:34: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: heads toward the tunnel ::
03:05:38: <Banks> Right. ::taking point into the tunnel, activating a shoulder mounted light.::
03:05:45: <LtBrieJayde> ::Catches up to the others::
03:05:47: <LtBrieJayde> ACTION> A SCREEN IS AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE TUNNEL, AND A MESSAGE POPS UP AS THEY GET CLOSER. BRANT IS ON THE SCREEN, AND IT IS A LIVE FEED.
03:05:58: <LtBrieJayde> ACTION> “I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY, JAYDE! YOU’RE TOO LATE.” THE SCREEN GOES BLANK.
03:06:03: <LtRazot> ::Sets drone to auto:: It's clear, The drone is flying itself atm, If it detects anything it'll relay a message and distnance back to us
03:06:05: <EnsStepanova> ::hangs towards the back of the group::
03:06:37: <LtBrieJayde> ::Eyes the screen then looks to the others:: He's here...
03:06:56: <Banks> ::She reached into a pocket, taking out a pack and lighting up.:: I'm gonna enjoy making that guy squeal.
03:06:58: <LtBrieJayde> ACTION> THE LIGHTING IN THE TUNNEL IS DIM, BUT ENOUGH TO ALLOW THE TEAM TO SEE. THERE ARE NO DOORS, JUST A LONG, WINDING TUNNEL.
03:07:08: <EnsStepanova> ...and he knows that we are here, da?
03:07:29: <LtBrieJayde> Of course he does. He wanted me to come.
03:07:30: <LtBrieJayde> ACTION> TRICORDERS AREN’T WORKING OTHER THAN GIVING A LIFESIGN COUNT. THE TEAM PLUS FIVE.
03:08:00: <LtRazot> ((I knew i forgot to fix the drones sensors.... facepalm))
03:08:08: <LtBrieJayde> ((Haha!))
03:08:17: <Banks> ::She moved it to the corner of her mouth:: Eyes open. ::walks further::
03:08:37: <LtBrieJayde> ::Follows through the tunnel::
03:09:01: <EnsStepanova> ::brings up the rear of the group, keeping an eye out behind them::
03:09:11: <LtBrieJayde> ACTION> A VOICE ECHOES AS THE TEAM CONTINUES ON “YOU BROUGHT FRIENDS, THAT WASN'T SMART.”
03:09:18: <LtRazot> ::Staying at the back fo the formation with Stepnova::
03:09:25: <Banks> This guy loves to talk.
03:09:27: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: follows Banks keeping an eye on her six ::
03:09:51: <LtBrieJayde> He's going to pay for that. He really thinks I'd come alone? ::Grips phaser tighter, the anger look on her face still there::
03:10:28: <EnsStepanova> Talking is a psychological tactic. Perhaps he will monologue, though...that is always helpful.
03:10:50: <LtBrieJayde> We'll find him before he is able to monologue.
03:10:54: <LtBrieJayde> ACTION> THE END OF THE TUNNEL HAS THREE DOORS, ONE LOCKED, TWO UNLOCKED.
03:11:15: <Banks> Can we....force entry on these two?
03:11:28: <LtBrieJayde> ACTION> THERE IS A DISTINCT SMELL OF SOMETHING RECENTLY BEING ON FIRE.
03:11:42: <LtBrieJayde> ::Eyes the doors and sniffs the air:: I don't like that smell.
03:12:40: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :takes defensive posture outside one of the unlocked doors - waiting for Banks ::
03:13:19: <LtRazot> Ok. if we are at 3 doors and we didn't pass any other passages, Where did the drone go? it didn't pass us. ::Checking the eyepiece display:: It's still active and moving but can't pinpoint where at
03:13:29: <EnsStepanova> ::checks over their shoulders again::
03:13:42: <LtBrieJayde> I'm sorry, Razot, but I don't really care about the drone right now...
03:13:52: <Banks> :::She counted down silently on the door to the left, opening it but ducking back incase something came out:::
03:14:35: <LtBrieJayde> ACTION> NOTHING IS IN THE DOOR BANKS OPENED
03:14:40: <EnsStepanova> ::holds her phaser at the ready::
03:14:45: <LtRazot> If it didn't register doors here then These tunnels change? if so you might care about the drone.
03:14:53: <Banks> ::She peeked in:: Well,...damn.
03:15:03: <EnsStepanova> ::shrugs:: Or the drone is behind door #3.
03:15:12: <LtBrieJayde> ACTION> THE SMELL IS STRONGER NEAR THE OTHER UNLOCKED DOOR
03:15:15: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: steps into room with a standard room clearing technique ::
03:15:46: <LtBrieJayde> I'm sure the drone is fine, but I have other things on my mind right now.
03:16:27: <LtBrieJayde> ACTION> RAZOT CAN SEE BLACK...BUT FLAMES GOING OUT SLOWLY...ON HIS EYEPIECE DISPLAY FROM THE DRONE AS IT TURNS
03:16:32: <LtRazot> ::Rolling eyes and mutters under breath:: no one listens to us engineers...
03:16:35: <Banks> ::walking over to the other, glad she has the taste of her smokes to blunt that smell:
03:17:02: <EnsStepanova> :: gives Razot a shrug::
03:17:40: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: notices Razot with an odd expression on his face :: Whats up??
03:17:49: <Banks> Ready?
03:17:56: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> yep
03:18:02: <LtBrieJayde> ::Walks towards the other door with Banks, and then hears Haydon:: What's going on?
03:18:20: <LtRazot> Oh probably nothing. Drone is stupid tech anyways, but I ddi see flames as it turned wherever it is
03:18:28: <Banks> :::Opens the door::
03:18:32: <LtBrieJayde> Explains the smell...
03:18:51: <LtBrieJayde> ACTION> ON THE FLOOR OF THE FIRE BURNT ROOM ONCE THEY ARE ABLE TO SEE IS A BURNT STARFLEET COMBADGE...NEXT TO A BURNT SKELETON....
03:19:01: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: steps into room with a standard room clearing technique ::
03:19:38: <Banks> Get her out of here. ::She didn't have to say which 'her'
03:19:39: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> whoah that reeks
03:19:49: <Banks> :
03:19:58: <EnsStepanova> ::grabs Brie by the arm and pulls her back::
03:19:59: <LtBrieJayde> ::Pushes past the others:: Banks, what is it?
03:20:23: <LtBrieJayde> ::Shrugs off Stepanova::
03:20:27: <LtRazot> ::Kneeling down and scanning the remains::
03:20:35: <EnsStepanova> ::grabs her again:: Brie...don't...
03:20:50: <LtBrieJayde> ::Stops in her tracks::
03:21:03: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: steps in front Brie facing her and blocking her view as much as possible ::
03:21:13: <Banks> ::turning to Brie:: You need to wait outside.
03:21:18: <LtBrieJayde> ::Shoves Haydon away::
03:21:42: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: tries to shove Haydon ::
03:21:56: <LtBrieJayde> ACTION> “I SAID YOU WERE TOO LATE. AND YOU PAID THE PRICE!” CAME A VOICE FROM FURTHER DOWN THE TUNNEL, AND THE SOUND OF RUNNING FOOTSTEPS.
03:22:02: <EnsStepanova> :: to Brie:: Lieutenant...
03:22:07: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Please
03:22:17: <LtRazot> ::Getting results and Looking up at banks:: Cant say for sure but his dna is on the skeleton.
03:22:32: <LtBrieJayde> ::Hears the voice and looks out in the tunnel, hearing the footsteps. Without a single thought, she was off down the tunnel after the voice::
03:22:36: <Banks> Transport it back to the ship. ::To Razot::
03:22:45: <Banks> ::snaps her head:: Brie!
03:22:57: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> get Brie also
03:22:58: <LtRazot> :: Grabbing a transport buffer:: Yes ma'am
03:23:03: <LtBrieJayde> ::Is off before anyone else can catch up to her::
03:23:16: <EnsStepanova> :: lets loose with a string of Russian obscenities...and takes off down the hall after Brie::
03:23:54: <LtBrieJayde> ::Pulls her phaser on the man once they were outside the tunnel and fires, but it wasn't set on kill:: How dare you!
03:24:17: <LtRazot> +Razot to Medical+Prepare to recieve remains. Have them tested to see who it is>
03:24:37: <brant> Don't blame me. I've kept my word every step of the way.
03:25:05: <LtBrieJayde> ::Glares:: If you think you'll get away, you're wrong ::Fires again::
03:25:44: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: heads quickly down the tunnel after Brie ::
03:25:46: <LtBrieJayde> ::Suddenly drops her phaser after the shot and goes after him with her bare hands::
03:25:46: <LtRazot> ::Transports the remains up to the ship and packs up the gear and scooping up Teelor's combadge:: Poor fellow. Maybe the medical scans will come up negative, hopeful thinkinig.
03:25:54: <brant> ::barely dodges the shot:: If it makes you feel better he only cried a little...at the end.
03:25:55: <EnsStepanova> :: reaches the end of the tunnel:: Lieutenant!
03:26:35: <LtBrieJayde> ::Reaches Brant and does a full strength punch to his jaw::
03:26:50: <EnsStepanova> :: exits the tunnel, phaser drawn::
03:27:09: <brant> ::Caught flush, but pulls her down with him, rolling atop her with his hands on her throat:::
03:27:37: <LtBrieJayde> ::Struggles against his hands, pulling them just enough off her throat to not choke::
03:27:49: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: exits tunnel - seeing the two scuffling rushes toward the fight ::
03:28:13: <EnsStepanova> :: to Haydon:: I...don't have a shot!
03:28:30: <brant> ::taps his own shoulder, bringing up a forefield cutting them off from the fight::
03:28:34: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> too dangerous to shoot
03:29:10: <brant> I love an audience. Now they get to watch you die too. ::Smiles, though his jaw didn't quite close right:::
03:29:34: <EnsStepanova> :: lets loose with another colorful string of Russian vocabulary::
03:29:36: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Razot get that damn shield down now!
03:29:36: <LtBrieJayde> ::Anger filled her eyes:: Mouth hurt much? And I won't be the one dying.
03:30:18: <LtBrieJayde> ::Gets one hand to where she can punch at wherever she can get to::
03:30:19: <LtRazot> Looking through his pack... With what? Magic? I have an EMP but that will knock out all our stuff as well. We'd be stuck here for at least 2 hours before we could contact the ship
03:30:29: <brant> :::backhands her, before grabbing her right hand near the wrist and twisting it in the wrong direction::
03:30:57: <LtBrieJayde> ::Screams out in pain as her hand is twisted the wrong way, breaking instantly::
03:31:12: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> You're an engineer - and I'm listening - do your magic before he kills her
03:31:24: <EnsStepanova> An EMP gets us *in*
03:31:32: <LtRazot> ::Looking at Brie and brant struggle:: Well, screw it :: Grabbing the EMP, arming it and throwing it at the two fighting:: Hope you brought water it's going to be a nice little wait!
03:32:00: <LtBrieJayde> ::Tries to reach for what she had hidden in her boot with her left hand::
03:32:36: <LtBrieJayde> ACTION> THE EMP GETS TO WHERE IT WAS GOING...BUT THE TWO OF THEM VANISH AND END UP JUST OUT OF RANGE OF THE EMP AS IT GOES OFF
03:32:45: <LtRazot> ::forcefield is out:: Well jump in there Haydon, banks. I can't promise it worked though cause my tricorder is dead now
03:33:02: <LtBrieJayde> ((Sorry, not so fast Razot!))
03:33:31: <LtRazot> ((Tel that to Haydon screaming in my face to do something))
03:33:33: <brant> :::He brought his elbow down into her shoulder:: I should have kept you instead. I could have have so much more fun with you.
03:33:39: <LtBrieJayde> ((Hehe I know ;) ))
03:34:10: <EnsStepanova> ::takes off across the sand at a dead run::
03:34:12: <LtBrieJayde> ::Struggles against the elbow to her shoulder, giving a weaker punch with her left hand::
03:34:38: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: rushes up next to the next forcefield ::
03:35:37: <brant> :::He caught her hand in his right, pulling a long gleaming blade from his belt:: Now you can die. :::stabbing it down into her abdomen::
03:36:03: <LtBrieJayde> ::Cant' move away from the blade and it hits it's mark::
03:36:19: <EnsStepanova> Brie!!
03:36:37: <Banks> Give me your phasers.
03:36:39: <LtBrieJayde> ::Doubling over in pain, it gave her a chance to reach for her own knife from her boot:: No...::Coughs:: You die...
03:37:15: <EnsStepanova> ::quickly hands her phaser to Banks::
03:37:19: <LtBrieJayde> ::Eyes Brant carefully before stabbing the knife directly into his heart::
03:38:07: <LtRazot> ::Handing his phaser to banks:: You have a way to charge them? that emp should have knocked out all our devices.
03:38:19: <brant> :::His lopsided smile froze as his eyes widened, looking down at the knife in his chest:: You...you're not supposed to do that. :::slowly dropped onto his side beside her, his eye remaining open::
03:38:54: <Banks> ::::She quickly opened the backs of them, ripping out the battery cells.:::
03:39:05: <LtRazot> ::Looking over at the fight:: Even his. didn't expect them to transport out further...
03:39:06: <LtBrieJayde> ::As he fell, the blade fell away from her abdomen, leaving an even bigger gash than before. But she managed to reach over and drop the shield::
03:39:11: <Banks> I don't need power, I just need their materials.
03:40:01: <EnsStepanova> ::pulls the emergency med kit out of her bag, rushing forward as soon as the shield dropped::
03:40:07: <LtRazot> Thats right your the modern day MacGuyver! I think that's the old earth show. You'll have to show me what you are doing later when we dont need to hurry
03:40:27: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks at the blood pouring from her stomach, turning pale quickly as her adrenaline wore off::
03:40:28: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: rushes over to Brie :: We need to get her to the ship ASAP
03:41:01: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: applying pressure on the wound ::
03:41:09: <Banks> :::one by one she snapped the battery cells, pouring the inner workings into her hand like sand, then caefully running over to Brie::
03:41:19: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: hands quickly covered in blood ::
03:41:27: <EnsStepanova> ::rips open the med pack, dropping to Brie's side::
03:41:30: <LtBrieJayde> ::Points, shakely, to the power supply for the shield, hoping they understand::
03:41:48: <Banks> Does any of that medical equipment still work?
03:42:08: <LtBrieJayde> ACTION> ALL THAT GOT CAUGHT IN THE EMP IS NOT WORKING, INCLUDING MEDICAL
03:42:29: <EnsStepanova> No...but I can at least slow the bleeding!
03:42:29: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Can we use the shield thing to get back to the ship??
03:42:29: <Banks> ::looks down at Brie:: This is gonna hurt like hell.....okay?
03:42:48: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks at Banks through blurry eyes but nods::
03:43:13: <EnsStepanova> Do it, Lieutenant. ::gestures with her head towards the dead body::
03:43:24: <LtRazot> Give it to me, if it still has juice i can rig up one of our communicators.
03:43:51: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> You duh man but hurry
03:44:03: <Banks> :::pours the contents in her hands over the cut which itself would burn like salt in a wound but then takes out her lighter, hesitates a second, and ignites the compound, which flares up, sealing the wound::
03:44:29: <Banks> Sorry....sorry.....
03:44:30: <LtBrieJayde> ::Screams out as the wound is sealed up::
03:44:46: <EnsStepanova> ::holds Brie down as the wound cauterizes::
03:44:54: <Banks> I'll make sure Chance fixes you and it'll be normal.
03:45:23: <LtBrieJayde> ::Winces but nods, not wanting to move, or as the question that was on her mind::
03:45:46: <EnsStepanova> Let me see that hand...:: pulls the defunct medical equipment from the kit::
03:46:12: <Banks> You...tall guy..::she pointed to Haydon:: Stand over there and give her some shade.
03:46:26: <LtBrieJayde> :: Doesn't even move her hand but looks back to Banks:: Was it really..::Nods back to the tunnels::
03:46:47: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: moves to where Banks point trying to shade Brie ::
03:46:51: <Banks> We'll know soon. But you can't believe a thing that guy said.
03:46:57: <LtRazot> Yea hurry you say:: Grumbling and taking apart the shield generator and connecting it his combadge:: Ok, +Razot to Mercutio+ Medical emergency We need the ship to lock on all of us and transport us to sickbay.
03:47:19: <Capt_Crow> Do it. ::to OPS:::
03:47:26: <LtRazot> ::Turning back to the group:: Message sent. We will know soon if they got it
03:47:43: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods slightly to Banks, not paying attention to really anyone else at that moment, still in extreme pain::
03:48:28: <Banks> ::Putting a hand lightly on the top of her head::: You really kicked his ass. :::grin:::
03:48:44: <Capt_Crow> ::THE TEAM IS BEAMED BACK TO SICKBAY::
03:49:04: <LtBrieJayde> ::Lets her eyes close:: But..we weren't fast enough..
03:49:44: <LtRazot> I need to head to engineering, Let me know how Brie is doing please:: Heading out and down to his office::
03:50:10: <Banks> :::Not going anywhere, but she moves away when medical staff moves in:::
03:50:17: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: looks to Banks :: You know we still have one more door down there??
03:50:58: <LtBrieJayde> ::Her mind was obviously elsewhere as the medical staff was there, staring off across sickbay::
03:51:08: <Banks> :::Turns so Brie can't see or hear:: If it's him it doesn't matter.
03:51:49: <LtBrieJayde> ONE OF THE MEDICAL STAFF WALKS OVER TO BANKS WITH A PADD AND A SOMBER LOOK ON THEIR FACE
03:52:05: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> and if it isn't we are wasting time...
03:52:06: <Banks> ::turns:: Yes?
03:52:33: <LtBrieJayde> Medical> We ran the DNA tests, but you won't like the results ::Hands over the PADD::
03:52:56: <Banks> :::takes it:::
03:53:01: <LtRazot> ::Arriving in Engineering and in his office:: Let's see, this headset is dead but the ship should be tied into the drone also. ::pulling up the drone on his console:: +Razot to Banks+ the drone is still searching the tunnels and have found more than what we originally saw on ship scans. Some parts seem shielded. Anything from the DNA Results?
03:53:12: <EnsStepanova> ::stays nearby::
03:53:16: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: looks at the PADD handed to Banks ::
03:53:27: <Banks> ++Razot+ Standby
03:53:51: <LtRazot> +Banks+ Yes Ma'am
03:53:52: <LtBrieJayde> ::Is helped into a sitting position as they work on her hand which was bent the extreme wrong way::
03:54:48: <Banks> :::reads it in silence::
03:55:04: <LtBrieJayde> THE PADD GIVES POSSIBLY THE WORST NEWS IT COULD
03:56:50: <Banks> :::she gave a slow exhale, glancing at Brie, before walking over, and leaning in with a gentle hand on her back, and softly---sympathetically, whispering in her ear:: We brought him home.
03:57:27: <LtBrieJayde> ::Eyes go wide but she doesn't look away from the spot on the floor she'd been looking at::
03:57:33: <LtBrieJayde> (Last lines!)
03:58:12: <EnsStepanova> :: comes up behind Banks, sympathetically, able to read quite a bit from facial expressions::
03:58:14: <LtBrieJayde> ::After a moment, the tears flow freely down her cheeks::
03:58:36: <Banks> She stayed by her, casting a glare at anyone who suggested she do otherwise:::
03:58:45: <LtBrieJayde> :: Paused::
03:59:02: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ++ Razot ++ I need a drink
03:59:26: <EnsStepanova> :: paused::
04:00:21: <LtRazot> ::listenig to the silence from the open coms with sickbay, he felt a pit in his gut:: +computer close coms+ ::Pulling out Teelor's combadge and looking it over:: Good bye friend.
04:00:40: <LtRazot> :: hearing the chirp and message from haydon:: +Agreed+
04:00:43: <LtRazot> ::Paused::
04:00:47: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: paused ::
04:00:59: <LtBrieJayde> End
04:01:12: <Capt_Crow> very good
04:01:20: <LtBrieJayde> Okay, wondering why I did all this without him being around?
04:01:40: <LtRazot> Curious, Been hoping to see him return someday :(
04:01:53: <LtBrieJayde> Got the okay from his brother, who said that he likely wouldn't be around to sim any time in the near future, and didn't know when he would be. Said it would be better to write him out as assumed KIA.
04:01:58: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> OK I am a huge fan of extended simm times - we need to change our regular length - the last 2 weeks have been amazing
04:02:38: <LtRazot> to Brie that sucks :(. To Haydon Agreed!
04:02:44: <LtBrieJayde> If he comes back, then we know the DNA was faked, which is why it was written this way.
04:03:07: <Capt_Crow> yea if he ever can play again writing him back in wont be a problem
04:03:09: <LtBrieJayde> We never actually 'saw' him. But wanted to give you all the heads up now about what was going on.
04:03:12: <Capt_Crow> god knows weve done it before
04:03:21: <LtRazot> +Haydon+ Romulan Ale, and Porn. My quarters 15 minutes lol
04:03:30: <LtBrieJayde> Razot!
04:03:44: <LtBrieJayde> Trust me, it took a lot of time to think this up, and it was tough
04:03:55: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Can I bring a date??
04:04:35: <LtBrieJayde> Anyone got anything else?
04:04:46: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> How does everyone else like the extended simm time??
04:04:48: <LtBrieJayde> And you can all bug me for logs this week, work is much slower now that I'm on later shift
04:05:04: <LtRazot> If you want bud
04:05:20: <Capt_Crow> well we started late too
04:05:24: <LtRazot> Single ole ferengi here lol my date is my chair and a bottle
04:05:25: <LtBrieJayde> Yeah, that's true.
04:05:31: <Capt_Crow> I'd prefer to cap us at 1030 eastern
04:05:44: <LtRazot> ok
04:05:46: <LtBrieJayde> Hour and a half then if we started on time
04:06:03: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> which would be an hour and a half which we be better than just an hour
04:06:06: <Capt_Crow> yea which we're usually in gear by 9:10
04:06:08: <LtRazot> i have to admit the 2 hour thing allows us to go a littlemore indepth with the story each time
04:06:23: <LtBrieJayde> I don't think I can do 2 back to back 2 hour sims ;)
04:06:35: <LtRazot> well not every week lol
04:06:37: <LtBrieJayde> I'm questionable next week, as fair is in town and kids wanna go
04:06:39: <LtRazot> from time to time
04:06:42: <LtBrieJayde> Ah
04:07:05: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> its been fun
04:07:21: <Capt_Crow> okay folks we'll meet again, fair not withstanding
Kris: SLA Council Moderator
USS Lionheart First Officer (XO): Commander Christine Sterling
USS Potemkin Second Officer (2O) & Chief Science Officer (CSO): Commander Jayla Rollands
USS Mercutio Tactical Officer (TAC): First Lieutenant Brielle Jayde
Starbase 27 Chief Science Officer (CSO): Lieutenant Commander Nayeli Behar
SS Heimdall Medical & Employee Relations: Catrina (Cat) Kali Tendai
User avatar
Kris
Council Moderator
Council Moderator
 
Posts: 1207
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:29 pm
Location: USS Lionheart

Return to USS Mercutio

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


cron