Sim Log 7-20-16

An Akira class refit that falls under the jurisdiction of special ops, this ship keeps the peace when no one else can. Join the fun as the Mercutio approaches her fifth year!

Moderator: [Sim] Mercutio - Hosts

Sim Log 7-20-16

Postby Kris » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:40 pm

<Capt_Crow> okay AA
02:14:37: <LtBrieJayde> ::AA::
02:14:39: <Melanick> AA
02:14:45: <LtConstance> ::Aa
02:14:48: <EdraCrow> ::AA::
02:14:49: <EnsStepanova> ::AA::
02:14:56: <Banks> Since we last left off we learned several things.
02:15:24: <LtConstance> Ok
02:15:49: <LtBrieJayde> ::Waits to hear after reading last sim log::
02:15:57: <Banks> our dead friend's DNA showed he was part human, klingon, and several other species. He had 2 rows of teeth and could likely see in the dark. Once we reported back to Starfleet it wasn't 2 hours before several ships arrived and informed us
02:16:19: <Melanick> Yeah star fleet!
02:16:20: <Banks> they had authority on the outpost and were locking it down for the investigation. They also requested we hand over the body of the deceased.
02:16:29: <LtBrieJayde> Oh goody
02:16:56: <LtConstance> Typical
02:17:51: <EdraCrow> "requested"
02:18:41: <Capt_Crow> The good news is everyone is out of quarantine and we are on our way to our next assignment, Telos III where a political upheaval is underway.
02:18:56: <Melanick> Its Trump I tell you!
02:19:07: <Capt_Crow> making the federation great again
02:19:12: <LtBrieJayde> Politics, oh goody
02:19:14: <LtConstance> Lolol
02:19:31: <Capt_Crow> We begin about 30 mins from arrival.
02:20:00: <Capt_Crow> questions?
02:20:13: <LtConstance> None here
02:20:15: <LtBrieJayde> None
02:20:20: <EdraCrow> smh...
02:20:44: <Capt_Crow> begin
02:21:51: <LtBrieJayde> ::Sitting back at tactical, a little relaxed for now::
02:22:36: <Capt_Crow> ::Sitting in the center chair:: Banks, what do we know about Telos III?
02:22:59: <LtConstance> :: sitting at Security checking glad to be out of quarantine::
02:23:23: <EnsStepanova> ::sitting to the Captain's right, reading through information on a PADD::
02:23:30: <Melanick> ::sitting at med ops, minding her own::
02:23:30: <EdraCrow> ::When the lift doors open up she steps off and walks across the bridge::
02:23:39: <Banks> They became Federation members twenty years ago. Democratic Monarchy government. The local population is demanding a planet wide vote on whether to essentially throw out the current rulers. We feel if they succeed they will also leave the Federation.
02:24:13: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ::AA and I am here now ::
02:24:58: <LtBrieJayde> ::Leans forward and listens::
02:25:02: <Capt_Crow> When we arrive we ought to get the ruling class on the horn.
02:25:23: <LtConstance> What are the current rulers doing that makes the people want to throw them out
02:25:41: <Banks> They are generally dismissive of the populace.
02:25:45: <EdraCrow> ::stops at an aux console and briefly looks at stats around the ship::
02:26:17: <LtConstance> So their ignoring what the people want
02:26:47: <EnsStepanova> Are the locals making any demands in particular?
02:26:59: <Banks> Just holding an election.
02:27:22: <LtBrieJayde> And then of course that makes a mess of things depending on which way it goes
02:27:23: <LtConstance> Ok
02:27:33: <Melanick> ::reading reports::
02:28:08: <EdraCrow> How did they get an election if they're being dismissive?
02:28:08: <LtConstance> Right you may have some that are happy with things as they are going against those who want change
02:28:19: <Banks> Well, our over arching orders are to keep this world in the Federation one way or the other.
02:28:26: <Capt_Crow> That sounds vague.
02:28:55: <LtBrieJayde> Over arching orders, great
02:29:06: <Banks> There have been cries that the global monarchy election which chooses a ruling family, and which has chosen this current one for the last thirty years is rigged.
02:29:12: <LtConstance> How do we do that
02:29:34: <EdraCrow> :: she raised a brow:: forcing them to stay?
02:29:37: <Banks> Well, either we tilt the election in the rulers favor or....
02:29:41: <Capt_Crow> Or what?
02:29:52: <LtBrieJayde> Or?
02:30:14: <Banks> We could also have authorization to eliminate the rebel political leader who wants to replace them.
02:30:23: <Melanick> that's sounds a bit like we are tossing the prime directive out the window.
02:30:24: <LtBrieJayde> ::Blinks:: You can't be serious
02:30:24: <Capt_Crow> It gets better and better.
02:30:34: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ((Democratic Monoarchy - The people vote in a ruler who makes all the rules?? That works until the people elect and idiot or a tyrannant))
02:30:40: <EnsStepanova> That seems rather...rash.
02:30:47: <Banks> We have not been ordered to do it. Just given the hint we'd face no charges.
02:31:03: <EnsStepanova> ((Oh, so like the US election on a global scale, right?))
02:31:04: <LtBrieJayde> Of course we wouldn't, not by Starfleet anyways
02:31:23: <Banks> (I came up with this after the UK vote)
02:31:27: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ((yep - sound familiar?))
02:31:57: <LtBrieJayde> ((Gotta bounce guys! Back to logger I go!))
02:32:28: <Capt_Crow> I do not think killing anyone is going to fix their problems.
02:32:31: <LtConstance> ( later )
02:32:50: <LtConstance> Think killing might make things worse
02:32:59: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Me either
02:33:13: <EdraCrow> ::turned from her console:: If the majority of the people want out, do we really want to make sure they stay?
02:33:39: <Melanick> ::thinks to herself, wonders if star fleet is doing this to stir up trouble on board::
02:33:58: <Banks> Telos III is one of our main sources of minerals used in new construction materials to displace energy weapons.
02:34:12: <Melanick> Ah there is it! the golden egg
02:34:18: <EnsStepanova> Aha. There's the Federation's incentive.
02:34:26: <Banks> ::She nodded::
02:34:37: <Capt_Crow> And they send us into the middle.
02:34:39: <EnsStepanova> So, a diplomatic result would be best.
02:34:54: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Forcing people to something they do want to do is not going to make us any friends - I think we need to all the election to play out and make use everyone knows why the Federation is a good thing
02:35:03: <EdraCrow> Suddenly it all makes sense...::to herself::
02:35:31: <LtConstance> I think Starfleet it setting us up
02:35:37: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ((wow I killed that sentence - I need to pay more attention))
02:35:41: <Banks> We could easily hack their systems from orbit and arrange the votes as needed.
02:35:57: <Capt_Crow> (is it bad it made sense to me?)
02:36:32: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ((nah you are the cappy its supposed to make sense to you))
02:36:36: <LtConstance> ( no cause it made sense to me to)
02:36:44: <EdraCrow> ::looks at Banks:: Why am I not surprised?
02:36:46: <EnsStepanova> ((It made my brain hurt))
02:37:19: <EnsStepanova> But wouldn't rigging the votes potentially give the rebellion the proof that the election is rigged?
02:37:23: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ((mine too when I tried to reread it))
02:37:53: <Banks> It would be essentially status quo.
02:37:59: <Capt_Crow> It'd buy more time.
02:38:01: <Banks> Yes.
02:38:04: <Melanick> I don't like the feeling this is giving me.
02:38:31: <LtConstance> Something smells about all this
02:38:42: <EdraCrow> Agreed ::to Melanick::
02:39:29: <EnsStepanova> Captain, would there be a chance that I could sit down with the leader of the rebellion? Perhaps hear out some of their requests and take them to the ruling party?
02:39:41: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I think the only thing we should do is make sure there are 2 committees responsible for counting the votes with members from both sides on each committee - our job should be to make sure NO ONE cheats and that means us too.
02:40:22: <Melanick> i think we need to follow the prime directive and let it work itself out.
02:40:39: <Melanick> but that's none of my business
02:40:45: <LtConstance> I agree with Melanick
02:40:49: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Staying neutral and allowing the Telos people to decide might be our biggest asset in keeping them in the Federation
02:41:14: <Capt_Crow> Prime Directive doesnt count when they're already in our fold. The bosses want them to remain in the fold.
02:42:02: <Capt_Crow> No matter what we do it puts our orders or our ethics in jeopardy.
02:42:05: <Melanick> Things start getting real dirty when you mess in politics
02:42:07: <LtConstance> Maybe convince the rebellion to stay in Starfleet
02:42:18: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Why would they want to leave and why is it important that they stay??
02:42:46: <LtConstance> Their Starfleets go lend egg Haydon
02:42:53: <Melanick> Maybe that's it in a nutshell bet my butt that the rulling party is getting a huge slice of that pie we gave them and the people get nothing
02:42:56: <LtConstance> Golden even
02:43:04: <Melanick> *ruling
02:43:18: <Banks> They want to leave because they feel the current monarchy and starfleet are both tied in corruption. That we turn a blind eye to their troubles.
02:43:55: <LtConstance> Maybe by us helping them we can persuade them to stay
02:43:57: <Banks> ::She tapped into the main viewer showing statistics::
02:44:00: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> and by killing off the completion just reinforces that...
02:44:51: <Banks> Their average citizen's lifespan is 42. Infant mortality is 35%. Most are afflicted with different kinds of diseases or ailments.
02:45:13: <EnsStepanova> 35% ::almost gasps::
02:45:15: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> why?
02:45:15: <Banks> Most are poor by any standards.
02:45:21: <Melanick> Ok and they are in the federation and we haven't helped this.
02:45:26: <LtConstance> Do they have any healthcare
02:45:28: <Melanick> That's insane.
02:45:41: <Banks> Food supplies tend to be contained for those who live in the bigger cities and not the poorer areas surrounding them.
02:45:50: <EdraCrow> ::reads the stats and her sighs::
02:45:56: <Melanick> Slice of the pie.
02:45:59: <Banks> Being that it is a monarchy they've claimed soverignty.
02:46:03: <EdraCrow> <-her>
02:46:32: <LtConstance> That's not right we need to make sure everyone gets food and help they need
02:46:32: <EnsStepanova> I can see why the general population is upset over this.
02:46:51: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Me too
02:47:02: <LtConstance> Me three
02:47:30: <Melanick> ::goes back to her reports, thinking this is just nuts::
02:47:52: <Capt_Crow> Starfleet wants this world to stay in, right?
02:47:57: <Banks> Yes Sir.
02:48:27: <Capt_Crow> :Looks around at them:: Forget what I said before. When we arrive, I want a delegation to meet the rebel leader.
02:49:05: <EdraCrow> ::turns and looks at him, brow raised::
02:49:12: <Melanick> ::perk::
02:49:19: <Melanick> :: perk ::
02:49:35: <Capt_Crow> See what they need and what assurances we can give to keep them in the fold.
02:50:05: <Melanick> Better yet, why don't we show them what the federation can offer::
02:50:18: <Capt_Crow> Care packages?
02:50:22: <Melanick> Aid for the outlying areas. Healthcare
02:50:59: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> As a monarchy couldn't a leader just change it from a democratic monarchy to a democratic republic and give the people more say??
02:51:00: <EdraCrow> Agriculture supplies.
02:51:06: <Melanick> A way to provide for themselves
02:51:21: <Capt_Crow> I suppose he could transition the government.
02:51:59: <Capt_Crow> Helm> Sir, we've reached orbit.
02:52:27: <Melanick> I suppose we can "make" him transition the government.
02:52:30: <EnsStepanova> The delegation should definitely take medical and food supplies with them. A sign of good faith may go a long way with an upset leader.
02:52:40: <Melanick> Heck if we can "off" someone.
02:52:46: <Capt_Crow> Do I have any volunteers?
02:53:05: <Melanick> Hell I will go it was my idea kinda.
02:53:21: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I'll go also
02:53:25: <Melanick> I will pull staff we will make a aid station.
02:53:47: <EnsStepanova> I would be willing to go.
02:53:59: <LtConstance> I will go to
02:54:14: <Capt_Crow> ::He looked over at Edra:: Wanna stretch your legs?
02:55:55: <EdraCrow> :: she looked back at him:: I can't lead.
02:57:03: <Capt_Crow> You can go though.
02:57:39: <EdraCrow> :: she nodded once:: of course.
02:58:06: <Capt_Crow> Alright, all of you head down. Show these people how we treat Federation citizens.
02:58:39: <Melanick> Cool, something fun and basically non traumatic.
02:58:41: <LtConstance> " yes sir" turning to head to the Tl waiting on Hayden
02:58:55: <Melanick> :;contacts sickbay for volunteers and supplies::
02:59:06: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: turns and follows Constance ::
02:59:10: <Melanick> ::heads to the TL::
02:59:26: <EnsStepanova> :: follows the others to the TL::
03:00:02: <EdraCrow> ::backs out from the console she'd been using and steps into the lift::
03:00:21: <LtConstance> " steps into the TL waiting for the others
03:01:15: <LtConstance> " well this mission is deffanately better than the last one"
03:01:34: <Melanick> ::kinda bouncy::
03:01:37: <Capt_Crow> :::ACTION---ABOUT TEN MINUTES LATER THE AWAY TEAM BEAMS DOWN WITH SUPPLIES INTO ONE OF THE LARGEST CAMPS. THE BEST DESCRIPTION IS 3RD WORLD MEETS MEDIEVAL VILLAGE. :::
03:02:19: <Melanick> :;Looks around::
03:02:20: <EnsStepanova> ::whistles under her breath as the scene materializes into view::
03:02:32: <LtConstance> : looking around : " these poor people"
03:02:34: <Melanick> Dang
03:02:45: <EdraCrow> ::takes a step, surveying the area and just shakes her head::
03:02:53: <Capt_Crow> ::SEVERAL DOZEN PEOPLE ARE PROTESTING OUTSIDE A LARGE GATE LEADING TO THE CITY BEHIND A WALL, GUARDS WATCH THEM BUT TAKE NO ACTION:::
03:03:16: <Capt_Crow> :::Not 20 feet from them an infant lays motionless in the dust:::
03:03:21: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: wow this seems eerily familiar - thinking back to DAD's last visit ::
03:03:39: <LtConstance> " those must be the Rebels"
03:03:51: <Melanick> ::picks up the child, shedding a tear::
03:04:25: <EnsStepanova> ::looks around:: Any idea where the leader might be?
03:04:42: <LtConstance> Seeing the baby " is it dead dr?"
03:04:54: <Melanick> ::nodding yes::
03:05:07: <Capt_Crow> ::In the distance, one man in particular in that protest group seems to be the focal point:::
03:06:13: <LtConstance> :: looking down sadly looking seeing the man:: " he must be the leader"
03:06:17: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: begins distributing food packets to people talking to those he hands food to ::
03:06:20: <EdraCrow> ::still staring at the baby that Melanick was holding, but she heard the disturbance in the distance::
03:06:54: <Capt_Crow> Banir> We know you have food in there! Let us in!
03:07:31: <LtConstance> :: helps Haydon pass out the food and water ;::
03:07:37: <Melanick> :: covers the child, and moves on::
03:07:39: <EdraCrow> ::heads for the commotion::
03:07:45: <EnsStepanova> :: smiles at two young girls, kneels at their level, and pulls a couple of peppermints from her pocket::
03:08:23: <LtConstance> ::handing out Blinkets to people::
03:08:25: <Capt_Crow> Banir> Let's go! :::he and the crowd charge the gate and the guards, a scuffle breaking out::::
03:08:43: <Melanick> Starts scanning the children as she moves along, giving medication as she goes::
03:09:17: <EnsStepanova> :: looks to Edra:: Commander? Should I...go approach him?
03:10:04: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: looks at Constance :: You got this? Looks like something is going on over at the gate, Might go and see if I can help diffuse the tension...
03:10:10: <EdraCrow> Maybe we should go together.
03:10:38: <LtConstance> Let me Haydon you cover this
03:10:57: <Melanick> ::circled by children and mothers::
03:11:00: <EnsStepanova> ::nods, handing out a few more peppermints to the children who have gathered around her::
03:11:23: <LtConstance> ::walking over to the crowd of protestors and starts to hand out food to them
03:11:36: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: Nods and moves toward the gate ::
03:11:48: <Capt_Crow> ::THE GUARDS OPEN FIRE, PEOPLE SCATTERING, MANY HIT, A FEW KILLED:::
03:11:59: <EnsStepanova> :: joins Edra's side::
03:11:59: <Melanick> What the hell!
03:12:07: <Melanick> ::ducks for cover::
03:12:13: <Capt_Crow> Banir> :::gets smacked by the butt of a guard's weapon, dropped:::
03:12:37: <EnsStepanova> :: not thinking, runs for the felled man::
03:12:42: <EdraCrow> ::approaches the edge of the crowd as the guards open fire and ducks for cover::
03:12:43: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Cease Fire NOW - In the name of the Federation
03:12:57: <LtConstance> :: hits the dirt crawel ing to Banir pulling him over to the dr::
03:13:07: <Capt_Crow> Guards> :::Stop, looking at Haydon::
03:13:38: <Melanick> ::scanning::
03:14:02: <EnsStepanova> :: helps Constance with Banir::
03:14:14: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I am an officer with Starfleet Command and what you are doing is against everything the Federation stands for - These people are starving
03:14:30: <EdraCrow> ::stands when things quieten, and stands next to Haydon::
03:14:35: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> You are killing unarmed people
03:14:51: <Melanick> Good God this was not suppose to be like this. :: controlling bleeding::
03:15:05: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Who is in charge here?
03:15:26: <EnsStepanova> Doc, I can take this. Go help the others.
03:15:30: <LtConstance> " thank you councilor"
03:16:17: <EnsStepanova> :: holds a cloth to Banir's head wound::
03:16:31: <Melanick> Thanks:: moving on to others::
03:16:34: <Capt_Crow> Guard Commnder> ::motions his men inside the gate, without a word and they seal the city::
03:16:51: <LtConstance> ::stands up stand by Hayden
03:16:52: <Capt_Crow> Banir> ::opens his eyes:: Who are you?
03:17:13: <EnsStepanova> :: smiles:: A friend. Hold still, you were hit pretty hard.
03:17:44: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Walks toward to gate - WHO IS IN CHARGE HERE?? I need to speak with them immediately!
03:17:54: <EdraCrow> ::turns from the guards:: lets see if we can help some of these people.
03:18:23: <Capt_Crow> Banir> "Why are you here?"
03:18:45: <LtConstance> " ok sounds good"
03:18:51: <EnsStepanova> :: looks him in the eyes:: Hopefully, to help.
03:19:59: <EnsStepanova> :: tenderly pulls away the cloth to look at the head wound:: I'm Millie. Sorry to be all in-your-face at the moment.
03:20:10: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: turns toward the mob of people :: We have food, water, medicine, and doctors if you all could please move away from the gates we will get everyone taken care of please be patient - we are here to help
03:20:12: <LtConstance> :: walking over to a wounded Protestor goes to help him::
03:20:32: <Melanick> ::moves from person to person::
03:20:53: <Capt_Crow> :::HAYDON'S CALL BRINGS THEM BY THE DOZENS PRESSING IN, ALL WITH HANDS OUT, SOME OF THEM GETTING GRABBY::
03:22:05: <EdraCrow> ::looks around as things get crowded:: hey now...we'll get to everyone, please slow down.
03:22:13: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: sees a small boy crying next what must be a unconscious parent :: Hey bud its gonna be ok, I need some medical attention over here
03:22:19: <Melanick> ::Sets up a medical station::
03:22:47: <EnsStepanova> ::looks over her shoulder at the others:: Is there...somewhere that we could talk? ::looks back to Banir::
03:22:53: <Capt_Crow> Banir> You're Starfleet? Are you here because of Shimon?
03:23:27: <LtConstance> " it's gonna be ok sir I'm hear to help you "
03:23:49: <EnsStepanova> :: nods:: We're here to help.
03:24:31: <Capt_Crow> Banir> Starfleet makes him rich. They don't care about our people. ::he stopped:: Are you here to kill me?
03:25:42: <EdraCrow> ::sees Haydon with someone on the ground and goes to them:: What happened?
03:25:59: <Melanick> Smiling at people as she treats them.
03:26:01: <EnsStepanova> :: shakes her head:: Really, we're here to help. If I were here to kill you, would I be keeping you from bleeding?
03:26:05: <LtConstance> ::helping the wounded Protester to the medical station ::
03:26:27: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Not sure she is unconscious - and this little guy is her son
03:26:49: <EnsStepanova> ::looks back at the gates:: Do they always keep them shut?
03:27:15: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> if you can take him, I can carry his mom to the medical station
03:27:35: <Melanick> ::looks down at a crying child:; You momma is going to be just fine. :: Treating the woman as the child held her hand.
03:27:44: <EdraCrow> :: she looked to the boy:: Hey there, kiddo. ::nods to Haydon::
03:27:48: <Capt_Crow> Banir> :::considering Millie's answer but before he can answer the gates open up again and its not a handful of guards, its well armored soldiers almost a hundred marching out in formation::
03:28:14: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Thanks Edra
03:28:21: <Melanick> :looks and sees what coming:; Oh ****.
03:28:22: <LtConstance> ::looks up:: " oh ****"
03:28:53: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: scoops the woman up in his arms and carries her to the medical tent ::
03:29:03: <Melanick> +Melanick to Capt. Crow+ We are in serious trouble down here!
03:29:04: <Capt_Crow> ;;THE SOLDIERS BEGIN DESTROYING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT--TENTS, HOMES, PEOPLE:::
03:29:32: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: this is going to get nasty ::
03:29:34: <EdraCrow> ::follows with the boy::
03:29:35: <Capt_Crow> ::looks at Banks, nods:::
03:29:39: <EnsStepanova> :: grabs Banir's hand, pulling hard to get him out of harm's way::
03:29:54: <Banks> :::taps her badge, shimmering down amongst the crew:::
03:30:09: <Melanick> ::grabs a hidden phaser:; Over my dead body are they hurting anyone here.
03:30:27: <Melanick> :: moves people behind her::
03:30:41: <LtConstance> ::running just starts getting people out of the way grabs her phaser standing in front of people
03:30:41: <Banks> +merc+ Fifteen feet north and north west.
03:30:54: <Capt_Crow> Do it.
03:31:34: <EnsStepanova> :: pulls Banir down behind a rock, shielding him from the fire::
03:31:35: <Capt_Crow> ::;THE MERC FIRES TWO LOW LEVEL PHASER BLASTS FLOORING THE SOLDIERS, THOUGH NOT HURTING THEM BADLY, THEY QUICKLY RETREAT:::
03:32:15: <Banks> ::coughs, waving away the dust clouds::
03:32:20: <Melanick> Thank the prophets.
03:32:38: <Melanick> ::helping people up::
03:32:47: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: sets the woman down softly in the medical station :: Edra can you stay with them??
03:32:49: <Capt_Crow> Banir> You have such tremendous weapons. You can help us overthrow Shimon.
03:33:00: <EdraCrow> ::looks around, floored:: What was that?
03:33:14: <Banks> Fire from the sky.
03:33:27: <EdraCrow> ::nods to Haydon:: Yes...I've got a tricorder, I'll look at her.
03:33:37: <EnsStepanova> :: looks him over:: Are you okay?
03:33:49: <Capt_Crow> Banir> Yes I am better thank you.
03:33:58: <LtConstance> Phew that was to close :: helping people up smiling at them she has her phaser back up " we will help you rebuild
03:33:59: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: draws his phaser - anger following through him like a knife through butter ::\
03:34:09: <Melanick> ::continues her assessment of those that are continuing to arrive.::
03:34:15: <Capt_Crow> Banir> Can you use that weapon again? To destroy the gate?
03:34:15: <EdraCrow> ::turns to do as she said, and scans the woman, keeping an eye on her boy as well::
03:34:24: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: Phaser is set to max stun rating ::
03:34:45: <EnsStepanova> :: sits next to him:: Do they always do this? To your people?
03:34:58: <Capt_Crow> Banir> Yes.
03:34:59: <Melanick> :: she radios the ship to send more supplies
03:35:08: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: moves toward the gate ::
03:35:15: <Capt_Crow> Banir> My father was killed when I was a boy because he demanded change.
03:35:29: <Banks> ::walks up to Haydon:: Whatcha doing?
03:35:32: <EnsStepanova> :: looks over his shoulder:: We can see. We want there to be a peaceful ending...with as little injury or death as possible.
03:35:57: <EnsStepanova> :: looks back to him, sympathetically:: How many people have you lost?
03:36:11: <Capt_Crow> Banir> Shimon must be killed.
03:36:40: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Im gonna go find the Bastard in charge and end this
03:37:05: <EnsStepanova> :: places a hand on Banir's arm:: Why does he need to be killed?
03:37:15: <Banks> That would be bad.
03:37:32: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> and this isn't?
03:37:43: <LtConstance> : walking over to Haydon: " he will kill u "
03:37:53: <Banks> Banks> No, this is bad too but you have to use your brain.
03:38:29: <EdraCrow> ::the scans come back as a head injury:: Melanick...I need a hand over here.
03:38:34: <Capt_Crow> Banir> Because he will never give up his power.
03:38:54: <Melanick> Coming :;moving through the crowd of people::
03:38:56: <EnsStepanova> And what happens if he dies? Will someone else from his family take his place?
03:39:01: <Melanick> What do you have?
03:39:31: <EdraCrow> Head injury, she's out cold.
03:39:39: <Capt_Crow> Banir> No, we will murder them all and end this.
03:39:49: <Melanick> :;looks at the scan:: This isn't good
03:40:02: <EnsStepanova> :: takes his hand:: Do you trust me?
03:40:20: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I've died 5 times in the last 2 weeks :: thinking back to DAD's visits :: death for a Q isn't permanent and if it is I will know I died ending a tyrant life
03:40:41: <Capt_Crow> Banir> Perhaps.
03:41:01: <Melanick> +Melanick to Capt. Crow+ I have someone who I cant treat here and I need to bring her and her son on board.
03:41:08: <EnsStepanova> :: nods:: There is a vote, correct?
03:41:13: <Banks> You what? Wait that sounds like a story for a more quiet time. You're not going in there.
03:41:17: <Banks> (find pause points)
03:41:39: <Capt_Crow> +Melanick+ Bring up anyone you need.
03:41:45: <Capt_Crow> Banir> Yes.
03:41:51: <Capt_Crow> Banir> If he allows it.
03:41:51: <Melanick> +Roger That+
03:41:53: <EdraCrow> ::takes the hand of the young boy, hoping they can help his mother::
03:42:01: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: keeps walking toward the gate ::
03:42:11: <Melanick> Edra can you beam up with them. I kinda have my hands full here.
03:42:16: <EnsStepanova> :: looks determined:: If I can promise that the vote is not rigged, would you have the votes to overturn the ruling party?
03:42:18: <Melanick> The team will know what to do.
03:42:47: <Capt_Crow> Banir> Yes.
03:43:18: <EdraCrow> ::nods:: I got it. Go.
03:43:42: <EnsStepanova> :: extends a hand:: If I help you win, can we talk about how the Federation will help your people?
03:43:58: <Melanick> Thanks!
03:44:01: <Capt_Crow> Banir> :::He took it:: Yes.
03:44:17: <Capt_Crow> :;:SUDDENLY A SIREN BEGAN TO WAIL.::::
03:44:21: <EdraCrow> ::is beamed back up directly to sickbay with the unconscious woman and her son::
03:44:25: <Capt_Crow> Banir> It's coming.
03:44:28: <Capt_Crow> (PAUSE)
03:44:30: <EnsStepanova> :: grins:: Then let's start a revolution, my friend.
03:44:40: <LtConstance> " what is that"
03:44:46: <LtConstance> ( pause)
03:44:48: <EdraCrow> :: paused::
03:44:50: <EnsStepanova> :: paused::
03:45:32: <Capt_Crow> next week we'll learn what is coming and what fate awaits our away team.
03:45:40: <Melanick> ::pawsed::
03:45:52: <LtConstance> Cool I like this one
03:46:21: <Melanick> me too
03:46:22: <EdraCrow> I have something before we go
03:46:40: <Capt_Crow> ok
03:47:11: <Melanick> Oh......whats going to happen
03:48:16: <LtConstance> Ok
03:48:17: <EdraCrow> So, I'm getting close to having the new website done, but I need a bio from everyone. You should include stats about your character, and as much background as you like.
03:48:35: <LtConstance> Ok can do that
03:49:13: <Melanick> Darn i was hoping for more. LOL
03:49:28: <EdraCrow> hehe...sorry. ;)
03:49:57: <Melanick> Thought you were going to hand out pips
03:50:02: <EdraCrow> go ahead and post it on the merc FB page, it'll be good to have there too.
03:50:14: <EnsStepanova> Do you have any kind of a template as to what info you want?
03:50:27: <LtConstance> Ok gotta find a pic of my gal
03:51:04: <EdraCrow> I don't...but if people want, I can make something up.
03:51:18: <Capt_Crow> okay folks I'm gonna head out. see ya next week
03:51:34: <Melanick> later yall i have to clean up here at work!
03:51:37: <Melanick> later tater
03:51:46: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I just posted my next post and a pic
03:52:34: <EdraCrow> alright, well, goodnight everyone.
03:52:43: <LtConstance> Night night
03:53:20: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> night everyone
03:53:25: <EnsStepanova> Night!
03:53:33: <EdraCrow> g'night
Kris: SLA Council Moderator
USS Lionheart First Officer (XO): Commander Christine Sterling
USS Potemkin Second Officer (2O) & Chief Science Officer (CSO): Commander Jayla Rollands
USS Mercutio Tactical Officer (TAC): First Lieutenant Brielle Jayde
Starbase 27 Chief Science Officer (CSO): Lieutenant Commander Nayeli Behar
SS Heimdall Medical & Employee Relations: Catrina (Cat) Kali Tendai
User avatar
Kris
Council Moderator
Council Moderator
 
Posts: 1207
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:29 pm
Location: USS Lionheart

Return to USS Mercutio

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


cron