Page 1 of 1

Sim Log 7-13-16

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:46 am
by Kris
<Capt_Crow> AA
02:21:06: <LtConstance> ::AA::
02:21:09: <EdraCrow> ::AA::
02:21:10: <EnsStepanova> ::AA::
02:21:15: <ChanceCrow> ::AA::
02:21:37: <Capt_Crow> We begin tonight with some updated
02:21:38: <Capt_Crow> s
02:22:12: <Capt_Crow> The Captain has resumed command but the XO situation is still awaiting clarification from the brass.
02:22:22: <Capt_Crow> as such for tonight Constance remains Acting XO
02:22:52: <Capt_Crow> Shortly after our departure from SB44 we received new orders.
02:23:13: <Capt_Crow> We are on course, soon to arrive at a newer colony on Rigel XI
02:23:47: <Capt_Crow> they haven't been checking in so we need to go check it out.
02:23:50: <Capt_Crow> questions?
02:24:06: <LtConstance> None from me
02:24:15: <EdraCrow> what is my station?
02:24:49: <Capt_Crow> You're on the bridge.
02:24:56: <EdraCrow> 10-4
02:25:06: <Capt_Crow> BEGIN
02:26:14: <EdraCrow> ::leans against the bulkhead near the back of the bridge, a cup of raktajino in her hands::
02:26:42: <Capt_Crow> :::He paced, albeit slowly, from one side of the bridge to the other::: ETA?
02:26:51: <Capt_Crow> Helm> Coming into the system now sir.
02:26:59: <EnsStepanova> :: tucks the PADD under her arm as she walks onto the bridge::
02:27:04: <LtConstance> ::entering bridge walked over to the XO's chair smileing at Edra as I sit down::
02:27:34: <Banks> ::Enters the bridge, wearing an unusually genuine grin, grabbing a seat at an auxiliary consol::
02:28:03: <EdraCrow> ::nods silently to Stepanova as she passes::
02:28:18: <EdraCrow> ::a nod to Stewart in return::
02:28:45: <EnsStepanova> ::nods in return, giving a smile as she moves to a seat on the opposite side of the Captain from Constance::
02:29:01: <EdraCrow> ::watches Banks pass by her:: Someone's in a good mood...
02:29:41: <Capt_Crow> :::He turned to Constance:: When we arrive, I want you to take an away team down there. Standard weaponry. Take someone from Medical too.
02:29:54: <Banks> I may be in a very good mood, yes.
02:30:05: <LtConstance> Yes sir will do
02:30:21: <EdraCrow> ::raises a brow as she raises the mug to her lips::
02:30:56: <EnsStepanova> ::crosses her feet at the ankle, and quietly watches the crew and their interactions::
02:30:56: <Banks> Helm> We'll be in orbit in five minutes.
02:31:06: <Banks> ::He turned, with a nod to the Counselor:: Settling in?
02:31:07: <ChanceCrow> ::putzin' around Medical, nothing going on, not many others there...::
02:31:38: <Banks> (nope..wrong tab)
02:31:51: <Capt_Crow> ::He turned, with a nod to the Counselor:: Settling in?
02:32:09: <EnsStepanova> ::nods:: Yes, sir. The crew has been very accommodating.
02:32:35: <LtConstance> :: mentaly getting her away team in her head she knew who her medical officer would be::
02:33:39: <Banks> ::She looked at Edra, keeping her voice down.:: Things are...getting back to normal.
02:33:50: <EnsStepanova> ::smiles:: I am looking forward to the opportunity to sit down with you, sir, as your schedule allows.
02:34:24: <Capt_Crow> I figured I'd end up on your couch at some point.
02:34:55: <LtConstance> Smiles at the Captain and the councilor
02:35:22: <EdraCrow> :: peers from over her mug, wondering what that meant::
02:35:30: <EnsStepanova> Just chairs. Frequently rotating assignments doesn't exactly allow for a furniture collection.
02:36:16: <Capt_Crow> Maybe book a holodeck and design an office program. Then you can have whatever you need.
02:37:20: <Capt_Crow> Helm> We are in orbit Sir. Sensors do not detect any of the 149 colonists.
02:37:30: <EnsStepanova> You'll find me to be a bit of a minimalist, to be honest. Blame the performer training, if you like...
02:37:49: <LtConstance> What 149 people don't just van ash
02:38:30: <Capt_Crow> Perform....::he turned to Constance:: Get down there and be careful.
02:38:52: <EdraCrow> :: shifts her balance, looking at the viewscreen...the stats were odd::
02:39:53: <EnsStepanova> :: also shifts her attention to the viewscreen::
02:40:01: <LtConstance> Yes sir :: standing up walking over to Banks ::" care to accompany me down to the surface "
02:40:28: <Banks> ::She broke her attention for the moment:: Yea I'm free.
02:41:42: <LtConstance> " let's go then" I smiled as I hit my com button Lt Stewart + dr crow+
02:42:44: <ChanceCrow> +Stewart+ Yes, Lieutenant...?
02:42:54: <Banks> ::She hopped up, heading to the TL:::
02:43:24: <EnsStepanova> ::watches Constance and Banks depart the bridge before turning her attention back to the viewscreen::
02:44:01: <LtConstance> LtStewart " can I get you to accompany the away team to the serfice" as she was leaving the bridge she gathered three security officers up as well
02:44:42: <Capt_Crow> ::He turned and glanced back at his wife, waving her over to the emptied chair::
02:44:42: <LtConstance> She had the officers meet them in the transporter room she got on the tl
02:45:00: <ChanceCrow> +Stewart+ 10-4 I'll be there shortly.
02:45:42: <ChanceCrow> ::gathers an away team med-kit before heading to the transporter::
02:46:39: <EdraCrow> ::noticed the gesture and pushed herself away from the wall to take the vacant seat, that wasn't yet officially hers::
02:47:21: <Capt_Crow> I used to fight to go on these teams when I was named Captain.
02:47:59: <Banks> A hundred and forty nine people who were good a week ago. We have to assume the worst.
02:48:42: <EdraCrow> I was surprised you didn't take point this time...
02:48:51: <EnsStepanova> Perhaps a little more physical recovery time is warranted before a field trip. :: chuckles softly::
02:48:53: <LtConstance> Something bad happen down their I hope not another virus
02:49:47: <Capt_Crow> Something like that.
02:49:49: <ChanceCrow> ::steps off the lift and walks into the transporter room, stopping for just a moment when he saw Banks:: Oh...hi.
02:50:03: <EdraCrow> ::nods::
02:50:17: <Banks> Scans didn't pick up any pathogens....:::she stopped, looking at him, her grin returning:: Hi.
02:51:15: <LtConstance> Stepping of the Tl " ok guys 149 healthy people have gone missing not sure what's going but let's go down their with caution"
02:51:17: <ChanceCrow> :: just returns the smile and takes his place on the transporter pad, behind the ladies::
02:51:55: <LtConstance> ::Stepping on to the transporter pad::
02:52:15: <EnsStepanova> How often did you join an away team, if I may ask, sir?
02:54:03: <Capt_Crow> As often as I could even against regs. Once a Security Chief always one I guess.
02:54:28: <Banks> :::stands on the pad::
02:55:07: <Banks> ;::THE TEAM BEAMS DOWN INTO THE CENTRAL HUB OF THE COLONY WHICH HAS FOUR ARMS/HALLWAYS LEADING IN CARDINAL DIRECTIONS::
02:55:52: <ChanceCrow> ::looks around as soon as the room fades into view, waiting for instructions::
02:55:55: <LtConstance> ::takes out Tricorder and scans the area::
02:56:26: <Banks> :::She looked around:: Not a sound around here.
02:57:25: <LtConstance> This is Erie what us going on people don't just vanish let's look around hear first for any clues
02:57:31: <ChanceCrow> ::nods:: Do these always have to be so eerie?
02:57:44: <EnsStepanova> ::nods in understanding, giving a brief glance and a smile to Edra::
02:58:18: <Banks> ::She motioned down one of the hallways:: One is as good as another.
02:58:51: <ChanceCrow> ::Chance pointed toward the hall in front of him:: I'll head this way...
02:59:40: <LtConstance> Ok I'll take the left hall
02:59:53: <EdraCrow> ::she nodded as confirmation:: When he first took over he was so antsy having to stay up here.
03:00:27: <LtConstance> Everyone on your toes
03:00:37: <Banks> ::She headed down her hallway, reaching the door at the end of her hallway which indicated the medical bay. When she entered she found a chaotic scene, beds overturned and medical supplies spilled everwhere::
03:01:26: <EnsStepanova> :: chuckles:: That seems to be a normal mindset for security personnel.
03:01:42: <Melanick> (dang yall someone could message me)
03:01:44: <ChanceCrow> ::advanced down his hallway, eventually he passed a room with a window::
03:01:59: <LtConstance> ::heading down the left hall looking left then right
03:02:04: <Banks> (Evening. Constance, Banks, Chance down on surface of Rigel XI investigating colony who quit reporting, you two are still onboard)
03:02:26: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ((Hello everyone))
03:02:38: <LtConstance> The two security officers split up as well
03:02:43: <Melanick> ::wakes up suddenly:: I over slept.
03:02:51: <Banks> :::CONSTANCE COMES TO A DOOR FOR THE MESS HALL...WHEN THE DOOR OPENS THE SMELL INSIDE IS OVERWHELMING AND UNMISTAKABLE....DEATH:::
03:03:04: <Melanick> ::dresses and heads to the bridge::
03:03:45: <EdraCrow> ::nods::
03:04:08: <LtConstance> :: coughing a little :. Oh my god what happen hear walking inside scanning the bodies with the Tricorder
03:04:20: <Banks> ::THE LIGHT SHOWS DOZENS OF BODIES STACKED IN HEAPS. MOST OF THEM UNDRESSED, AND PARTIALLY EATEN. SOME OF THEM SKINNED OR IN THE PROCESS OF BEING SO::
03:05:14: <Melanick> ::arrives on the bridge and heads to the med ops console::
03:05:40: <EnsStepanova> And you, Commander? ::nods towards Edra:: Do you prefer to stay shipside, or are you one to take the away missions?
03:05:40: <LtConstance> What kind of thing did this is this thing still hear looking around
03:06:37: <Capt_Crow> ::He turned when the TL opened:: Morning, Doctor.
03:07:28: <LtConstance> :: walking further into the room looking around::
03:07:54: <ChanceCrow> ::glances from her peripheral, stiffening slightly::
03:08:02: <Banks> ::CONSTANCE CAN SEE BLOOD, BODY PARTS, ORGANS, ETC EVERYWHERE:::
03:08:16: <ChanceCrow> <<crap>>
03:08:31: <EdraCrow> ::glances from her peripheral, stiffening slightly::
03:09:26: <Banks> ::Finding nothing but a mess she left to find the others and see if they had better luck::
03:09:44: <EdraCrow> ::continues to advance slowly down the hall, listening for anything as he looks around::
03:09:46: <LtConstance> I feel like I am in the firefly family's basement maybe I should back out but I want to find what did this
03:09:51: <EdraCrow> <<gah!>>
03:09:53: <Melanick> Yeah, its morning. Apologies for being late.
03:10:26: <ChanceCrow> ::continues to advance slowly down the hall, listening for anything as he looks around::
03:10:44: <Capt_Crow> I didn't notice any lateness. Senior staff prerogative.
03:11:18: <LtConstance> :: moving deeper :: god I am gonna be like the cat I just know it
03:11:45: <Banks> ::She could smell something in the hallway the closer she got and picked up her speed until she found the source, looking at Constance, and covering her mouth::
03:12:11: <Melanick> Well thanks! So looks like a blood bath down there?
03:12:41: <Capt_Crow> I hope not.
03:12:53: <LtConstance> I just look at Banks " lovely isn't it it almost looks like a den"
03:13:16: <Melanick> Well one can hope but you know our luck.
03:13:24: <LtConstance> For the creature
03:13:50: <Banks> Cre....creature? ::she pulled a pistol out of habit:::
03:13:50: <EdraCrow> ::she didn't want to agree with the doctor, but she was right::
03:14:09: <EnsStepanova> :: makes a mental note to herself, before turning her attention to the current conversation::
03:14:33: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: Bright flash of light and Haydon appears on the bridge shirtless and wearing nothing but gym shorts :: Umm Hello Captain...I really don't like DAD's sense of humor,,,
03:14:38: <LtConstance> " I'm going to go deeper into the room maybe their are more clues
03:15:00: <Melanick> Oh my word! REally?
03:15:05: <Capt_Crow> ::He slowly looked at Malaan, and tilted her head:
03:15:08: <Capt_Crow> his*
03:15:36: <ChanceCrow> ::Without much to find so far, he approached the end of his hallway::
03:16:11: <Banks> ::CHANCE'S HALLWAY LED TO THE SLEEPING QUARTERS AND WHEN THE DOOR OPENED HE COULD HEAR A SOUND COMING FROM ONE OF THE SLEEPING CHAMBERS::
03:16:15: <EnsStepanova> ::flushes and averts her gaze::
03:16:26: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> It's been awhile since DAD checked in - he came this morning during my morning workouts - sorry
03:16:35: <EdraCrow> ::pinches her fingers on the bridge of her nose:: Not this again...
03:16:52: <Capt_Crow> Go...uh...go and change.
03:17:10: <Melanick> :shakes her head and rolls her eyes::
03:17:12: <EdraCrow> ::looks up:: He was here?
03:17:16: <Banks> ::She kept her hand on her mouth:: Maybe you shouldn't.
03:17:38: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Thanks Captain - I need a shower:: smiles mischievously :: anyone want to help??
03:18:05: <ChanceCrow> ::stops and slowly looks in the door, wondering what he's hearing...::
03:18:22: <LtConstance> Let's see if chance is having any luck
03:18:35: <Melanick> No.........
03:18:37: <Banks> :::THE SOUND WAS A CROSS BETWEEN SOMETHING RUSTLING ABOUT, THEN THE SOUND OF A CRASH::
03:18:54: <EnsStepanova> ::shields her eyes with a hand::
03:19:06: <Banks> He did last night. ::She walked out and waited for Constance:::
03:19:16: <ChanceCrow> <<is there light in this room or no?>>
03:19:39: <Banks> (sorry didnt see you looked in)
03:19:55: <LtConstance> Smileing at Banks comment. : came out of the room::
03:20:17: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: smiles again and head for the TL and a long hot shower looking over his should :: Is Constance on duty Cappy??
03:20:35: <EdraCrow> ::to Haydon:: Just, go...::slightly amused::
03:20:40: <Melanick> Turns and looks:: Cappy?
03:20:52: <Banks> ::CHANCE SEES THE SOURCE OF THE NOISE...AND IT SEES HIM. ITS BLACK HAIR IS IN TATTERS AND FILTHY AS IT CROUCHES OVER THE BODY OF A COLONIST, CHEWING ON A FOREARM. IT'S RED EYES WHICH MATCHED ITS DOUBLE ROWS OF SHARP TEETH FOCUSED ON HIM:::
03:21:10: <Capt_Crow> She's on the surface.
03:21:55: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: Stops and walks back to bridge :: Really whats going on down there??
03:22:16: <Capt_Crow> About a hundred and fifty colonists have stopped reporting in.
03:22:36: <ChanceCrow> ::eyes widen as he steps back from the doorway, getting his sidearm from it's holster and having it ready::
03:22:43: <Melanick> :: rolls her eyes once again and starts scanning the surface::
03:23:24: <Banks> :::THE CREATURE, IN A FLASH IS ON ITS HANDS AND FEET, MOVING AS FAST AS IT CAN TOWARDS HIM IN A VERY ANIMALISTIC WAY:::
03:23:34: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Anything I can do to help??
03:23:50: <Capt_Crow> Yes, get into a standard uniform.
03:24:00: <EnsStepanova> :: under her breath:: ...put on a shirt...
03:24:03: <Melanick> Get some clothing on and shower you reek! ::smiling:
03:25:03: <ChanceCrow> ::backs up faster as the...thing starts to head for him. As it gets closer, he holds the phaser up and fires once, on stun::
03:25:30: <LtConstance> :: heading down the hall that Chance went down
03:25:50: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :smiles at Melanick : You know you like what you see,,, :: slowly runs his hand down his hard washboard abs::
03:26:12: <Melanick> Hun I have seen better ribs and abs on a side of pork.
03:26:15: <EdraCrow> Haydon!
03:26:18: <Capt_Crow> ::THE CREATURE IS HIT AND FALLS BACK, BUT SLOWLY BEGINS TO GET UP, LETTING OUT A PRIMAL SCREAM::
03:26:31: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: looks at the Captain :: Aye Captain - I'll hurry
03:26:34: <Banks> :::looks at Constance:: That doesn't sound good.
03:26:48: <Melanick> (can we scan the surface)
03:26:50: <LtConstance> Hearing the scream running down the hall toward it
03:26:52: <ChanceCrow> What the...?
03:27:00: <Capt_Crow> Don't bring my barbeque into this Doctor.
03:27:18: <ChanceCrow> ::resets his phaser to a higher setting, still retreating::
03:27:29: <Melanick> ::winks at the Capt:: Well I have.
03:27:37: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ((Hello Edra!!))
03:27:40: <Capt_Crow> :::The creature goes again at him:::
03:28:03: <Banks> :::Right beside Constance, stops when she sees it:: Duck!
03:28:12: <ChanceCrow> ::fires again::
03:28:39: <ChanceCrow> ::then hits the floor::
03:28:50: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: heads again for the TL but turns one last time to blow a kiss to the ladies on bridge :: Hot shower on the way - you can still join....
03:29:04: <Banks> ::opens fire::
03:29:14: <LtConstance> ::ducks:: I'm getting us out of hear + computer four to beam up
03:29:30: <EdraCrow> I'm gonna transport you if you don't move it!
03:29:47: <Banks> ::THE CREATURE IS STRUCK SEVERAL TIMES AND DROPS LIKE A ROCK::
03:29:59: <LtConstance> We will try not to we got this thing tring to attack us
03:30:31: <EdraCrow> <<my line was to Haydon, not the away team>>
03:30:33: <Melanick> God he needs a leash.
03:30:34: <EnsStepanova> ::turns an even deeper shade of scarlet::
03:31:06: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> <<LOL>>
03:31:07: <Banks> ::walks over, kicking it lightly:: I think it's dead. ::turning to Chance:: You okay?
03:31:25: <EdraCrow> ::shakes her head::
03:31:31: <LtConstance> Walking over to chance as well
03:31:46: <ChanceCrow> ::stands up:: yeah...what *is* that?
03:32:11: <LtConstance> I don't know but I think we need to get off this planet
03:32:16: <Banks> You're gonna tell us that when you do the autopsy. You should see what it did in the other room.
03:32:36: <EnsStepanova> ::doesn't unshield her eyes:: Is he gone?
03:32:44: <ChanceCrow> ::slowly looks at her:: Should I?
03:33:03: <Banks> +Merc+ Bridge, we have roughly fifty colonists dead down here, various stage of cannabalism. We also have a downed and deceased.....thing.
03:33:12: <Melanick> Yes, you have to excuse him he has a bit of a confidence problem.
03:33:47: <EnsStepanova> :: unshields her eyes, looking thoroughly flustered::
03:34:15: <Capt_Crow> +Banks+ A thing?
03:34:29: <EdraCrow> ::turns to Stepanova:: That was Lt. Haydon Malaan, son of Q.
03:34:59: <Melanick> ::eyebrow raise:; Oh a thing. We have never had that here before.
03:35:02: <Banks> +Merc+ We need a cleanup crew down here and I'd like to have this thing brought up for autopsy.
03:35:22: <EdraCrow> ::looks to Henry:: Only 50?
03:35:29: <LtConstance> Is that wise
03:35:40: <Capt_Crow> ::He looked at Edra:: Where's the other hundred?
03:35:51: <EdraCrow> ::nods::
03:36:00: <EdraCrow> exactly...
03:36:07: <Melanick> That's not good
03:36:27: <Capt_Crow> ::He turned to Caressa:: Please prep sickbay for an unknown...thing, quarantine and all that.
03:36:39: <ChanceCrow> ::scans the being before turning to the ladies:: He's definitely dead. No threat.
03:36:39: <Melanick> ::nods::
03:37:20: <EnsStepanova> ::watches the bridge crew at work, and mulls over the missing 100 colonists::
03:37:23: <Capt_Crow> +Banks+ We're beaming all of you to sickbay.
03:37:24: <Melanick> :; gets on the comm and makes the necessary arrangements::
03:37:44: <Melanick> ::goes to the TL:: I am headed to sick bay
03:38:18: <LtConstance> I hope this thing don't have anything
03:38:19: <Banks> :::the team is beamed up a few moments later:::
03:38:54: <Melanick> Welcome to Fantasy Island, You are all under quarantine. ::to the team::
03:39:01: <Melanick> Beverage?
03:39:49: <Melanick> ::grabs a tricorder and starts scanning, unknown thing is in a separate area::
03:39:50: <Banks> find pause points)))
03:39:51: <LtConstance> Looking around glad to be back on the merc but not glad to be in quarantine " no thank you "
03:40:05: <Melanick> ::pawsed::
03:40:11: <LtConstance> Paused
03:40:46: <EnsStepanova> If you'll excuse me... :: stands:: I believe my presence may be helpful down in Sickbay.
03:40:53: <EnsStepanova> :: paused::
03:41:24: <ChanceCrow> ::watches the room they were in fade out, and Sickbay come into view as the blue light around them fades. When they're all there he sees Melanick:: This is the 'thing'...humanoid, but more primal. I witnessed him eating from one ofthe bodies. A phaser set on stun hardly did anything, but Banks neutralized the threat.
03:42:08: <ChanceCrow> :: paused::
03:42:16: <EdraCrow> :: paused::
03:42:19: <Capt_Crow> ACTION> UNSEEN BY THEM, A CLOAKED FREIGHTER LOOMS IN THE DARK ORBIT OF RIGEL XI'S MOON AND A FIGURE INSIDE POINTS TO THE VIEWSCREEN AND THE MERC AS IT CHEWS THE FLESH OFF A SEVERED HAND AND UTTERS A WORD TO ITS COMRADES.
03:42:31: <Capt_Crow> "Food."
03:42:33: <Capt_Crow> END
03:42:39: <LtConstance> Nice
03:43:27: <Melanick> wonderful.................I hope I taste like pork ribs
03:43:33: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: enjoys a long hot shower, remembering some of the scenes DAD had shown him - The Crusades - The US Civil War - the World Wars - Wars were always bad but to be there right in the middle of all that death it was disturbing ....::
03:43:34: <EdraCrow> lol
03:43:36: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Paused
03:43:50: <Capt_Crow> Next week we'll get more into this. I thought this'd be a one nighter but we can take this in a new direction.
03:43:56: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: Paused ::
03:44:07: <Melanick> I have a thought for that!
03:44:18: <Capt_Crow> shoot
03:44:46: <LtConstance> Sounds good to me
03:45:05: <EdraCrow> well, I don't know if 'good' is the right word...
03:45:13: <EdraCrow> ;)
03:45:21: <Melanick> PM capt!
03:46:26: <EnsStepanova> Well, should anyone have nightmares over the critter, your counselor is at your disposal!
03:46:43: <Capt_Crow> LOL
03:46:45: <Capt_Crow> night guys
03:46:51: <MercLogger> I think I'll have to read this when I get it posted tomorrow...
03:46:55: <Melanick> night