Sim Log 7-13-16

An Akira class refit that falls under the jurisdiction of special ops, this ship keeps the peace when no one else can. Join the fun as the Mercutio approaches her fifth year!

Moderator: [Sim] Mercutio - Hosts

Sim Log 7-13-16

Postby Kris » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:46 am

<Capt_Crow> AA
02:21:06: <LtConstance> ::AA::
02:21:09: <EdraCrow> ::AA::
02:21:10: <EnsStepanova> ::AA::
02:21:15: <ChanceCrow> ::AA::
02:21:37: <Capt_Crow> We begin tonight with some updated
02:21:38: <Capt_Crow> s
02:22:12: <Capt_Crow> The Captain has resumed command but the XO situation is still awaiting clarification from the brass.
02:22:22: <Capt_Crow> as such for tonight Constance remains Acting XO
02:22:52: <Capt_Crow> Shortly after our departure from SB44 we received new orders.
02:23:13: <Capt_Crow> We are on course, soon to arrive at a newer colony on Rigel XI
02:23:47: <Capt_Crow> they haven't been checking in so we need to go check it out.
02:23:50: <Capt_Crow> questions?
02:24:06: <LtConstance> None from me
02:24:15: <EdraCrow> what is my station?
02:24:49: <Capt_Crow> You're on the bridge.
02:24:56: <EdraCrow> 10-4
02:25:06: <Capt_Crow> BEGIN
02:26:14: <EdraCrow> ::leans against the bulkhead near the back of the bridge, a cup of raktajino in her hands::
02:26:42: <Capt_Crow> :::He paced, albeit slowly, from one side of the bridge to the other::: ETA?
02:26:51: <Capt_Crow> Helm> Coming into the system now sir.
02:26:59: <EnsStepanova> :: tucks the PADD under her arm as she walks onto the bridge::
02:27:04: <LtConstance> ::entering bridge walked over to the XO's chair smileing at Edra as I sit down::
02:27:34: <Banks> ::Enters the bridge, wearing an unusually genuine grin, grabbing a seat at an auxiliary consol::
02:28:03: <EdraCrow> ::nods silently to Stepanova as she passes::
02:28:18: <EdraCrow> ::a nod to Stewart in return::
02:28:45: <EnsStepanova> ::nods in return, giving a smile as she moves to a seat on the opposite side of the Captain from Constance::
02:29:01: <EdraCrow> ::watches Banks pass by her:: Someone's in a good mood...
02:29:41: <Capt_Crow> :::He turned to Constance:: When we arrive, I want you to take an away team down there. Standard weaponry. Take someone from Medical too.
02:29:54: <Banks> I may be in a very good mood, yes.
02:30:05: <LtConstance> Yes sir will do
02:30:21: <EdraCrow> ::raises a brow as she raises the mug to her lips::
02:30:56: <EnsStepanova> ::crosses her feet at the ankle, and quietly watches the crew and their interactions::
02:30:56: <Banks> Helm> We'll be in orbit in five minutes.
02:31:06: <Banks> ::He turned, with a nod to the Counselor:: Settling in?
02:31:07: <ChanceCrow> ::putzin' around Medical, nothing going on, not many others there...::
02:31:38: <Banks> (nope..wrong tab)
02:31:51: <Capt_Crow> ::He turned, with a nod to the Counselor:: Settling in?
02:32:09: <EnsStepanova> ::nods:: Yes, sir. The crew has been very accommodating.
02:32:35: <LtConstance> :: mentaly getting her away team in her head she knew who her medical officer would be::
02:33:39: <Banks> ::She looked at Edra, keeping her voice down.:: Things are...getting back to normal.
02:33:50: <EnsStepanova> ::smiles:: I am looking forward to the opportunity to sit down with you, sir, as your schedule allows.
02:34:24: <Capt_Crow> I figured I'd end up on your couch at some point.
02:34:55: <LtConstance> Smiles at the Captain and the councilor
02:35:22: <EdraCrow> :: peers from over her mug, wondering what that meant::
02:35:30: <EnsStepanova> Just chairs. Frequently rotating assignments doesn't exactly allow for a furniture collection.
02:36:16: <Capt_Crow> Maybe book a holodeck and design an office program. Then you can have whatever you need.
02:37:20: <Capt_Crow> Helm> We are in orbit Sir. Sensors do not detect any of the 149 colonists.
02:37:30: <EnsStepanova> You'll find me to be a bit of a minimalist, to be honest. Blame the performer training, if you like...
02:37:49: <LtConstance> What 149 people don't just van ash
02:38:30: <Capt_Crow> Perform....::he turned to Constance:: Get down there and be careful.
02:38:52: <EdraCrow> :: shifts her balance, looking at the viewscreen...the stats were odd::
02:39:53: <EnsStepanova> :: also shifts her attention to the viewscreen::
02:40:01: <LtConstance> Yes sir :: standing up walking over to Banks ::" care to accompany me down to the surface "
02:40:28: <Banks> ::She broke her attention for the moment:: Yea I'm free.
02:41:42: <LtConstance> " let's go then" I smiled as I hit my com button Lt Stewart + dr crow+
02:42:44: <ChanceCrow> +Stewart+ Yes, Lieutenant...?
02:42:54: <Banks> ::She hopped up, heading to the TL:::
02:43:24: <EnsStepanova> ::watches Constance and Banks depart the bridge before turning her attention back to the viewscreen::
02:44:01: <LtConstance> LtStewart " can I get you to accompany the away team to the serfice" as she was leaving the bridge she gathered three security officers up as well
02:44:42: <Capt_Crow> ::He turned and glanced back at his wife, waving her over to the emptied chair::
02:44:42: <LtConstance> She had the officers meet them in the transporter room she got on the tl
02:45:00: <ChanceCrow> +Stewart+ 10-4 I'll be there shortly.
02:45:42: <ChanceCrow> ::gathers an away team med-kit before heading to the transporter::
02:46:39: <EdraCrow> ::noticed the gesture and pushed herself away from the wall to take the vacant seat, that wasn't yet officially hers::
02:47:21: <Capt_Crow> I used to fight to go on these teams when I was named Captain.
02:47:59: <Banks> A hundred and forty nine people who were good a week ago. We have to assume the worst.
02:48:42: <EdraCrow> I was surprised you didn't take point this time...
02:48:51: <EnsStepanova> Perhaps a little more physical recovery time is warranted before a field trip. :: chuckles softly::
02:48:53: <LtConstance> Something bad happen down their I hope not another virus
02:49:47: <Capt_Crow> Something like that.
02:49:49: <ChanceCrow> ::steps off the lift and walks into the transporter room, stopping for just a moment when he saw Banks:: Oh...hi.
02:50:03: <EdraCrow> ::nods::
02:50:17: <Banks> Scans didn't pick up any pathogens....:::she stopped, looking at him, her grin returning:: Hi.
02:51:15: <LtConstance> Stepping of the Tl " ok guys 149 healthy people have gone missing not sure what's going but let's go down their with caution"
02:51:17: <ChanceCrow> :: just returns the smile and takes his place on the transporter pad, behind the ladies::
02:51:55: <LtConstance> ::Stepping on to the transporter pad::
02:52:15: <EnsStepanova> How often did you join an away team, if I may ask, sir?
02:54:03: <Capt_Crow> As often as I could even against regs. Once a Security Chief always one I guess.
02:54:28: <Banks> :::stands on the pad::
02:55:07: <Banks> ;::THE TEAM BEAMS DOWN INTO THE CENTRAL HUB OF THE COLONY WHICH HAS FOUR ARMS/HALLWAYS LEADING IN CARDINAL DIRECTIONS::
02:55:52: <ChanceCrow> ::looks around as soon as the room fades into view, waiting for instructions::
02:55:55: <LtConstance> ::takes out Tricorder and scans the area::
02:56:26: <Banks> :::She looked around:: Not a sound around here.
02:57:25: <LtConstance> This is Erie what us going on people don't just vanish let's look around hear first for any clues
02:57:31: <ChanceCrow> ::nods:: Do these always have to be so eerie?
02:57:44: <EnsStepanova> ::nods in understanding, giving a brief glance and a smile to Edra::
02:58:18: <Banks> ::She motioned down one of the hallways:: One is as good as another.
02:58:51: <ChanceCrow> ::Chance pointed toward the hall in front of him:: I'll head this way...
02:59:40: <LtConstance> Ok I'll take the left hall
02:59:53: <EdraCrow> ::she nodded as confirmation:: When he first took over he was so antsy having to stay up here.
03:00:27: <LtConstance> Everyone on your toes
03:00:37: <Banks> ::She headed down her hallway, reaching the door at the end of her hallway which indicated the medical bay. When she entered she found a chaotic scene, beds overturned and medical supplies spilled everwhere::
03:01:26: <EnsStepanova> :: chuckles:: That seems to be a normal mindset for security personnel.
03:01:42: <Melanick> (dang yall someone could message me)
03:01:44: <ChanceCrow> ::advanced down his hallway, eventually he passed a room with a window::
03:01:59: <LtConstance> ::heading down the left hall looking left then right
03:02:04: <Banks> (Evening. Constance, Banks, Chance down on surface of Rigel XI investigating colony who quit reporting, you two are still onboard)
03:02:26: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ((Hello everyone))
03:02:38: <LtConstance> The two security officers split up as well
03:02:43: <Melanick> ::wakes up suddenly:: I over slept.
03:02:51: <Banks> :::CONSTANCE COMES TO A DOOR FOR THE MESS HALL...WHEN THE DOOR OPENS THE SMELL INSIDE IS OVERWHELMING AND UNMISTAKABLE....DEATH:::
03:03:04: <Melanick> ::dresses and heads to the bridge::
03:03:45: <EdraCrow> ::nods::
03:04:08: <LtConstance> :: coughing a little :. Oh my god what happen hear walking inside scanning the bodies with the Tricorder
03:04:20: <Banks> ::THE LIGHT SHOWS DOZENS OF BODIES STACKED IN HEAPS. MOST OF THEM UNDRESSED, AND PARTIALLY EATEN. SOME OF THEM SKINNED OR IN THE PROCESS OF BEING SO::
03:05:14: <Melanick> ::arrives on the bridge and heads to the med ops console::
03:05:40: <EnsStepanova> And you, Commander? ::nods towards Edra:: Do you prefer to stay shipside, or are you one to take the away missions?
03:05:40: <LtConstance> What kind of thing did this is this thing still hear looking around
03:06:37: <Capt_Crow> ::He turned when the TL opened:: Morning, Doctor.
03:07:28: <LtConstance> :: walking further into the room looking around::
03:07:54: <ChanceCrow> ::glances from her peripheral, stiffening slightly::
03:08:02: <Banks> ::CONSTANCE CAN SEE BLOOD, BODY PARTS, ORGANS, ETC EVERYWHERE:::
03:08:16: <ChanceCrow> <<crap>>
03:08:31: <EdraCrow> ::glances from her peripheral, stiffening slightly::
03:09:26: <Banks> ::Finding nothing but a mess she left to find the others and see if they had better luck::
03:09:44: <EdraCrow> ::continues to advance slowly down the hall, listening for anything as he looks around::
03:09:46: <LtConstance> I feel like I am in the firefly family's basement maybe I should back out but I want to find what did this
03:09:51: <EdraCrow> <<gah!>>
03:09:53: <Melanick> Yeah, its morning. Apologies for being late.
03:10:26: <ChanceCrow> ::continues to advance slowly down the hall, listening for anything as he looks around::
03:10:44: <Capt_Crow> I didn't notice any lateness. Senior staff prerogative.
03:11:18: <LtConstance> :: moving deeper :: god I am gonna be like the cat I just know it
03:11:45: <Banks> ::She could smell something in the hallway the closer she got and picked up her speed until she found the source, looking at Constance, and covering her mouth::
03:12:11: <Melanick> Well thanks! So looks like a blood bath down there?
03:12:41: <Capt_Crow> I hope not.
03:12:53: <LtConstance> I just look at Banks " lovely isn't it it almost looks like a den"
03:13:16: <Melanick> Well one can hope but you know our luck.
03:13:24: <LtConstance> For the creature
03:13:50: <Banks> Cre....creature? ::she pulled a pistol out of habit:::
03:13:50: <EdraCrow> ::she didn't want to agree with the doctor, but she was right::
03:14:09: <EnsStepanova> :: makes a mental note to herself, before turning her attention to the current conversation::
03:14:33: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: Bright flash of light and Haydon appears on the bridge shirtless and wearing nothing but gym shorts :: Umm Hello Captain...I really don't like DAD's sense of humor,,,
03:14:38: <LtConstance> " I'm going to go deeper into the room maybe their are more clues
03:15:00: <Melanick> Oh my word! REally?
03:15:05: <Capt_Crow> ::He slowly looked at Malaan, and tilted her head:
03:15:08: <Capt_Crow> his*
03:15:36: <ChanceCrow> ::Without much to find so far, he approached the end of his hallway::
03:16:11: <Banks> ::CHANCE'S HALLWAY LED TO THE SLEEPING QUARTERS AND WHEN THE DOOR OPENED HE COULD HEAR A SOUND COMING FROM ONE OF THE SLEEPING CHAMBERS::
03:16:15: <EnsStepanova> ::flushes and averts her gaze::
03:16:26: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> It's been awhile since DAD checked in - he came this morning during my morning workouts - sorry
03:16:35: <EdraCrow> ::pinches her fingers on the bridge of her nose:: Not this again...
03:16:52: <Capt_Crow> Go...uh...go and change.
03:17:10: <Melanick> :shakes her head and rolls her eyes::
03:17:12: <EdraCrow> ::looks up:: He was here?
03:17:16: <Banks> ::She kept her hand on her mouth:: Maybe you shouldn't.
03:17:38: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Thanks Captain - I need a shower:: smiles mischievously :: anyone want to help??
03:18:05: <ChanceCrow> ::stops and slowly looks in the door, wondering what he's hearing...::
03:18:22: <LtConstance> Let's see if chance is having any luck
03:18:35: <Melanick> No.........
03:18:37: <Banks> :::THE SOUND WAS A CROSS BETWEEN SOMETHING RUSTLING ABOUT, THEN THE SOUND OF A CRASH::
03:18:54: <EnsStepanova> ::shields her eyes with a hand::
03:19:06: <Banks> He did last night. ::She walked out and waited for Constance:::
03:19:16: <ChanceCrow> <<is there light in this room or no?>>
03:19:39: <Banks> (sorry didnt see you looked in)
03:19:55: <LtConstance> Smileing at Banks comment. : came out of the room::
03:20:17: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: smiles again and head for the TL and a long hot shower looking over his should :: Is Constance on duty Cappy??
03:20:35: <EdraCrow> ::to Haydon:: Just, go...::slightly amused::
03:20:40: <Melanick> Turns and looks:: Cappy?
03:20:52: <Banks> ::CHANCE SEES THE SOURCE OF THE NOISE...AND IT SEES HIM. ITS BLACK HAIR IS IN TATTERS AND FILTHY AS IT CROUCHES OVER THE BODY OF A COLONIST, CHEWING ON A FOREARM. IT'S RED EYES WHICH MATCHED ITS DOUBLE ROWS OF SHARP TEETH FOCUSED ON HIM:::
03:21:10: <Capt_Crow> She's on the surface.
03:21:55: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: Stops and walks back to bridge :: Really whats going on down there??
03:22:16: <Capt_Crow> About a hundred and fifty colonists have stopped reporting in.
03:22:36: <ChanceCrow> ::eyes widen as he steps back from the doorway, getting his sidearm from it's holster and having it ready::
03:22:43: <Melanick> :: rolls her eyes once again and starts scanning the surface::
03:23:24: <Banks> :::THE CREATURE, IN A FLASH IS ON ITS HANDS AND FEET, MOVING AS FAST AS IT CAN TOWARDS HIM IN A VERY ANIMALISTIC WAY:::
03:23:34: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Anything I can do to help??
03:23:50: <Capt_Crow> Yes, get into a standard uniform.
03:24:00: <EnsStepanova> :: under her breath:: ...put on a shirt...
03:24:03: <Melanick> Get some clothing on and shower you reek! ::smiling:
03:25:03: <ChanceCrow> ::backs up faster as the...thing starts to head for him. As it gets closer, he holds the phaser up and fires once, on stun::
03:25:30: <LtConstance> :: heading down the hall that Chance went down
03:25:50: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :smiles at Melanick : You know you like what you see,,, :: slowly runs his hand down his hard washboard abs::
03:26:12: <Melanick> Hun I have seen better ribs and abs on a side of pork.
03:26:15: <EdraCrow> Haydon!
03:26:18: <Capt_Crow> ::THE CREATURE IS HIT AND FALLS BACK, BUT SLOWLY BEGINS TO GET UP, LETTING OUT A PRIMAL SCREAM::
03:26:31: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: looks at the Captain :: Aye Captain - I'll hurry
03:26:34: <Banks> :::looks at Constance:: That doesn't sound good.
03:26:48: <Melanick> (can we scan the surface)
03:26:50: <LtConstance> Hearing the scream running down the hall toward it
03:26:52: <ChanceCrow> What the...?
03:27:00: <Capt_Crow> Don't bring my barbeque into this Doctor.
03:27:18: <ChanceCrow> ::resets his phaser to a higher setting, still retreating::
03:27:29: <Melanick> ::winks at the Capt:: Well I have.
03:27:37: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ((Hello Edra!!))
03:27:40: <Capt_Crow> :::The creature goes again at him:::
03:28:03: <Banks> :::Right beside Constance, stops when she sees it:: Duck!
03:28:12: <ChanceCrow> ::fires again::
03:28:39: <ChanceCrow> ::then hits the floor::
03:28:50: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: heads again for the TL but turns one last time to blow a kiss to the ladies on bridge :: Hot shower on the way - you can still join....
03:29:04: <Banks> ::opens fire::
03:29:14: <LtConstance> ::ducks:: I'm getting us out of hear + computer four to beam up
03:29:30: <EdraCrow> I'm gonna transport you if you don't move it!
03:29:47: <Banks> ::THE CREATURE IS STRUCK SEVERAL TIMES AND DROPS LIKE A ROCK::
03:29:59: <LtConstance> We will try not to we got this thing tring to attack us
03:30:31: <EdraCrow> <<my line was to Haydon, not the away team>>
03:30:33: <Melanick> God he needs a leash.
03:30:34: <EnsStepanova> ::turns an even deeper shade of scarlet::
03:31:06: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> <<LOL>>
03:31:07: <Banks> ::walks over, kicking it lightly:: I think it's dead. ::turning to Chance:: You okay?
03:31:25: <EdraCrow> ::shakes her head::
03:31:31: <LtConstance> Walking over to chance as well
03:31:46: <ChanceCrow> ::stands up:: yeah...what *is* that?
03:32:11: <LtConstance> I don't know but I think we need to get off this planet
03:32:16: <Banks> You're gonna tell us that when you do the autopsy. You should see what it did in the other room.
03:32:36: <EnsStepanova> ::doesn't unshield her eyes:: Is he gone?
03:32:44: <ChanceCrow> ::slowly looks at her:: Should I?
03:33:03: <Banks> +Merc+ Bridge, we have roughly fifty colonists dead down here, various stage of cannabalism. We also have a downed and deceased.....thing.
03:33:12: <Melanick> Yes, you have to excuse him he has a bit of a confidence problem.
03:33:47: <EnsStepanova> :: unshields her eyes, looking thoroughly flustered::
03:34:15: <Capt_Crow> +Banks+ A thing?
03:34:29: <EdraCrow> ::turns to Stepanova:: That was Lt. Haydon Malaan, son of Q.
03:34:59: <Melanick> ::eyebrow raise:; Oh a thing. We have never had that here before.
03:35:02: <Banks> +Merc+ We need a cleanup crew down here and I'd like to have this thing brought up for autopsy.
03:35:22: <EdraCrow> ::looks to Henry:: Only 50?
03:35:29: <LtConstance> Is that wise
03:35:40: <Capt_Crow> ::He looked at Edra:: Where's the other hundred?
03:35:51: <EdraCrow> ::nods::
03:36:00: <EdraCrow> exactly...
03:36:07: <Melanick> That's not good
03:36:27: <Capt_Crow> ::He turned to Caressa:: Please prep sickbay for an unknown...thing, quarantine and all that.
03:36:39: <ChanceCrow> ::scans the being before turning to the ladies:: He's definitely dead. No threat.
03:36:39: <Melanick> ::nods::
03:37:20: <EnsStepanova> ::watches the bridge crew at work, and mulls over the missing 100 colonists::
03:37:23: <Capt_Crow> +Banks+ We're beaming all of you to sickbay.
03:37:24: <Melanick> :; gets on the comm and makes the necessary arrangements::
03:37:44: <Melanick> ::goes to the TL:: I am headed to sick bay
03:38:18: <LtConstance> I hope this thing don't have anything
03:38:19: <Banks> :::the team is beamed up a few moments later:::
03:38:54: <Melanick> Welcome to Fantasy Island, You are all under quarantine. ::to the team::
03:39:01: <Melanick> Beverage?
03:39:49: <Melanick> ::grabs a tricorder and starts scanning, unknown thing is in a separate area::
03:39:50: <Banks> find pause points)))
03:39:51: <LtConstance> Looking around glad to be back on the merc but not glad to be in quarantine " no thank you "
03:40:05: <Melanick> ::pawsed::
03:40:11: <LtConstance> Paused
03:40:46: <EnsStepanova> If you'll excuse me... :: stands:: I believe my presence may be helpful down in Sickbay.
03:40:53: <EnsStepanova> :: paused::
03:41:24: <ChanceCrow> ::watches the room they were in fade out, and Sickbay come into view as the blue light around them fades. When they're all there he sees Melanick:: This is the 'thing'...humanoid, but more primal. I witnessed him eating from one ofthe bodies. A phaser set on stun hardly did anything, but Banks neutralized the threat.
03:42:08: <ChanceCrow> :: paused::
03:42:16: <EdraCrow> :: paused::
03:42:19: <Capt_Crow> ACTION> UNSEEN BY THEM, A CLOAKED FREIGHTER LOOMS IN THE DARK ORBIT OF RIGEL XI'S MOON AND A FIGURE INSIDE POINTS TO THE VIEWSCREEN AND THE MERC AS IT CHEWS THE FLESH OFF A SEVERED HAND AND UTTERS A WORD TO ITS COMRADES.
03:42:31: <Capt_Crow> "Food."
03:42:33: <Capt_Crow> END
03:42:39: <LtConstance> Nice
03:43:27: <Melanick> wonderful.................I hope I taste like pork ribs
03:43:33: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: enjoys a long hot shower, remembering some of the scenes DAD had shown him - The Crusades - The US Civil War - the World Wars - Wars were always bad but to be there right in the middle of all that death it was disturbing ....::
03:43:34: <EdraCrow> lol
03:43:36: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Paused
03:43:50: <Capt_Crow> Next week we'll get more into this. I thought this'd be a one nighter but we can take this in a new direction.
03:43:56: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: Paused ::
03:44:07: <Melanick> I have a thought for that!
03:44:18: <Capt_Crow> shoot
03:44:46: <LtConstance> Sounds good to me
03:45:05: <EdraCrow> well, I don't know if 'good' is the right word...
03:45:13: <EdraCrow> ;)
03:45:21: <Melanick> PM capt!
03:46:26: <EnsStepanova> Well, should anyone have nightmares over the critter, your counselor is at your disposal!
03:46:43: <Capt_Crow> LOL
03:46:45: <Capt_Crow> night guys
03:46:51: <MercLogger> I think I'll have to read this when I get it posted tomorrow...
03:46:55: <Melanick> night
Kris: SLA Council Moderator
USS Lionheart First Officer (XO): Commander Christine Sterling
USS Potemkin Second Officer (2O) & Chief Science Officer (CSO): Commander Jayla Rollands
USS Mercutio Tactical Officer (TAC): First Lieutenant Brielle Jayde
Starbase 27 Chief Science Officer (CSO): Lieutenant Commander Nayeli Behar
SS Heimdall Medical & Employee Relations: Catrina (Cat) Kali Tendai
User avatar
Kris
Council Moderator
Council Moderator
 
Posts: 1207
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:29 pm
Location: USS Lionheart

Return to USS Mercutio

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


cron