Sim Log 5-4-16

An Akira class refit that falls under the jurisdiction of special ops, this ship keeps the peace when no one else can. Join the fun as the Mercutio approaches her fifth year!

Moderator: [Sim] Mercutio - Hosts

Sim Log 5-4-16

Postby Kris » Fri May 13, 2016 10:45 am

<Capt_Crow> AA it up
02:17:19: <BrielleJayde> ::AA::
02:17:23: <Lt_Razot> ::AA::
02:17:39: <LtConstance> ::AA::
02:18:04: <EdraCrow> ::AA::
02:18:22: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: AA ::
02:18:48: <Capt_Crow> It has taken us nearly ten days to get to the world we believe Edra is being held on. Connecting to the Morovian ship made us move like molasses.
02:19:41: <Capt_Crow> we begin in orbit and in the conference room.
02:19:46: <Capt_Crow> questions?
02:19:51: <BrielleJayde> None here.
02:19:58: <LtConstance> None
02:20:23: <EdraCrow> I'm good
02:20:28: <Capt_Crow> BEGIN
02:21:12: <Capt_Crow> ::Already seated in the room:::
02:21:31: <BrielleJayde> ::Sitting in her usual spot, staring blankly at the table::
02:21:49: <ChanceCrow> ::Sitting at the far side of the conference table, waiting::
02:22:04: <Banks> :::Enters, PADD in hand::
02:22:14: <Lt_Razot> ::Sitting in his chair going over reports from his time away from the ship, Who knew alot could happen in 8 months::
02:22:24: <LtConstance> :sitting at her spot in the conference room she was drinking a strong cup of coffee she hadn't slept much lately been to worried::
02:23:08: <Capt_Crow> ::nods to Banks to begin::
02:23:18: <BrielleJayde> ::Turns eyes to Banks::
02:23:27: <Banks> Alright, as we know we have purged our systems of the program which was interlaced from the Morovians.
02:23:41: <LtConstance> :: turns to look at Banks::
02:23:43: <Banks> Once we found the algorithm and removed it we found something else...an embedded video file.
02:23:57: <BrielleJayde> ::Raises an eyebrow:: Video file?
02:24:10: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: sipping a cup of extra black expresso with his feel up on the table ::
02:24:11: <Banks> ::her eyes flicked from Chance to Henry, then to the others.:: It's not easy to watch.
02:24:17: <Lt_Razot> ::Putting the padds down and listening in to the meeting::
02:24:22: <Capt_Crow> Do it.
02:24:37: <Banks> :::pushes a button, displaying it on the viewscreen:::
02:24:55: <BrielleJayde> ::Sits back, wondering why she said it wasn’t easy to watch::
02:25:16: <EdraCrow> ::raised a brow::
02:25:17: <LtConstance> :: had a bad feeling about the tape::
02:25:58: <EdraCrow> <<*sigh*...wrong tab>>
02:26:08: <ChanceCrow> ::raised a brow::
02:26:23: <Lt_Razot> :: Still trying to figure out everything that's been going on, only been back a few days::
02:26:44: <Wyatt> 4::The video is grainy at first then focuses on Edra, who looks as one may expect, fastened to a chair at the ankles, wrists, and neck. A man walks into frame, squatting down next to her. He's perhaps mid thirties sicked back black hair and a silver eyepatch over his right eye.:::
02:27:25: <BrielleJayde> ::Watches carefully::
02:27:39: <LtConstance> ::studying the man ::
02:27:50: <Wyatt> 4Well Henry if you're watching this it means you cleaned up that nasty little virus from those rodents. It also means you know that Mrs Crow here is alive. ::He smiled.:: Come on Mrs. Crow, say hello. ::he poked her thigh with a knife.:::
02:28:25: <BrielleJayde> ::Cringes::
02:29:29: <Lt_Razot> (( BRB upset baby))
02:29:48: <ChanceCrow> ::closes his eyes::
02:30:13: <EdraCrow> ::looks the other way without saying anything::
02:30:26: <LtConstance> :: not liking where this is headed who was this guy where were they checking the background::
02:30:39: <Wyatt> 4She's not much of a talker I guess...more of a screamer.
02:30:53: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> : removes "Spike" from his sheath and begins spinning it and thinking about how much of it he could drive through that man's temple ::
02:31:37: <LtConstance> ::balling her fist at her side ::
02:31:43: <EdraCrow> ::visibly pacing her breathing, ready for what's coming next::
02:31:55: <Wyatt> 4So here's the deal. You...:::he pointed the knife at the camera::: will come down here to rescue your bride and I will kill you...then her. Don't bring any of your friends, or else I will have to do the same. Let's settle this mano e mano, shall we? You know where to find me. ::the video ends::
02:32:39: <Capt_Crow> :::Slowly lets out a breath::
02:32:49: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Captain?
02:32:57: <Capt_Crow> Yes?
02:33:07: <BrielleJayde> ::Sits forward:: He’s kidding, right? He thinks you’re going there alone?
02:33:10: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> That man dies ...
02:33:42: <Capt_Crow> He said he has friends. I don't know what that means but I doubt its a bluff.
02:33:50: <LtConstance> " sir your not doing this alone I will gladly die to fight this man with you"
02:34:09: <BrielleJayde> We’re doing this together, doesn’t matter how many ‘friends’ he has.
02:34:30: <ChanceCrow> ::watches him to see what he'll do::
02:34:51: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> No is gonna die except that asshole
02:34:52: <Capt_Crow> We're going to use a two pronged approach. I'll go to face him. You will form a strike team to locate Edra and bring her back.
02:35:07: <LtConstance> More friends he brings the more we will kill
02:35:17: <BrielleJayde> Sir...
02:35:26: <Capt_Crow> Yes?
02:35:41: <BrielleJayde> You shouldnt’ go alone to face him
02:36:08: <LtConstance> That's what he want sis for you to face him alone sir
02:36:10: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: smiles at Constance :: I knew there was a reason I liked you other than the obvious hot body and that thing you do with your tongue
02:36:14: <Lt_Razot> :: Raises a hand:: Sir if I may, I brought back a few things with me from my stay with StarFleet Intelligence. They gave me four personal cloaking devices to field test.
02:36:43: <Capt_Crow> Good. Use them on the strike force.
02:37:08: <BrielleJayde> Captain, you think we’re going to follow orders that send you in there alone?
02:37:19: <Lt_Razot> Since they are experimental and never truley tested in this kind of event, i can not say how long the power cells will last.
02:37:20: <Banks> We have located where we believe she is being held. It's a chateau in the mountains. ::zooms it in:: By the....
02:37:26: <Capt_Crow> Waterfall.
02:37:30: <Banks> Yes...waterfall.
02:37:59: <Capt_Crow> That's where he is. Where I left him.
02:38:23: <LtConstance> Where who us
02:38:33: <LtConstance> Smiles at Haydon
02:38:47: <Banks> He's expecting you. What if he gets someone....else?
02:39:02: <BrielleJayde> He’ll kill Edra just because most likely.
02:39:24: <ChanceCrow> ::glance to Brie::
02:39:25: <LtConstance> Whose to say he won't kill her anyway
02:39:26: <Capt_Crow> Thats why I need to play his game.
02:39:37: <Capt_Crow> And why you all must act quickly.
02:40:02: <BrielleJayde> ::Pinches the bridge of her nose:: You’ll need some type of backup, sir. Even just one of us.
02:40:15: <ChanceCrow> ::finally speaks up:: When we get to her, and get transported off, the strike force is unecessary.
02:40:41: <Lt_Razot> Constance I have a mini drone, Just wear this eye piece and you can control it. Not much for weaponry on it but has stun darts. Something else i've been working on if you would do the honors of field testing it here. May come in handy
02:40:43: <Banks> He'll have it.
02:41:04: <BrielleJayde> He should have all of us. Chance is right.
02:42:06: <Capt_Crow> She is the main point of the mission. Use whatever you need, do whatever you have to do. I want her back here. ::Standing::
02:42:11: <LtConstance> ::looks at Razot :: I would love to field test the mini drone Razot
02:42:16: <Capt_Crow> I don't need to say this is not an authorized mission.
02:42:35: <BrielleJayde> So no rules besides don’t kill Edra?
02:42:53: <LtConstance> I like the way that sounds
02:42:53: <Capt_Crow> :nod::
02:42:56: <Lt_Razot> Chances of any of this getting back to SF HQ?
02:43:04: <EdraCrow> <<thanks...>>
02:43:05: <Capt_Crow> Maybe 50/50
02:43:26: <BrielleJayde> So I get to bring out some of my toys, that sounds like fun.
02:43:41: <LtConstance> Ah well I'm already in trouble with them any way so what the hell
02:43:51: <Capt_Crow> We transport down in 15 minutes (there will be a fast forward)
02:44:14: <BrielleJayde> ::Nods:: We’ll get her, no matter what it takes.
02:44:21: <Lt_Razot> Wish you would have sent me a briefing before my return sir, Would have brought more items.
02:44:31: <LtConstance> I'm taking my big guns Brie and my new task force I had been training for missions like these
02:44:43: <Capt_Crow> Dismissed.
02:44:56: <Lt_Razot> I'll Tank Prina, we just installed a cloak on her.
02:45:09: <BrielleJayde> ::Stands, ready for this one, and heads to get her toys::
02:45:11: <Lt_Razot> I can monitor you all and keep extremly close to you.
02:45:15: <ChanceCrow> ::stands and heads straight back to SB to get his stuff together::
02:45:49: <Banks> They all care about you and her.
02:45:54: <Capt_Crow> I know.
02:45:58: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ::checks all his gear 3 flash/bang grenades, Spike, Razor, Phaser pistol holstered at side, Phaser Rifle set to max setting, and pretty brand new Personal Cloaking Device - Winks at Constance :: how do I look babe??
02:47:24: <LtConstance> :: Turning out of the conference room radioing for task force big dog to gear up her goes to the phaser Rifle set to kill her eye pice in for the mini drone
02:47:35: <Lt_Razot> :: Prepares Prina for launch :: +Bridge+ Permission to launch Shuttle?
02:47:36: <BrielleJayde> ::Digs around in the weapons she has hidden in her quarters and grins as she finds what she is looking for, sticking her knife in her boot and packing the guns on and grenades before heading out::
02:47:44: <LtConstance> " you look ready to kick ass dear"
02:48:13: <Capt_Crow> 4:::FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER, THE ENTIRE GROUP BEAMS DOWN TO THE WATERWORLD. NEARBY IS A SOLITARY HOME AGAINST THE TALL MOUNTAIN RANGE AND A TOWERING WATERFALL JUST BEYOND::
02:48:46: <LtConstance> Finishes gearing up meets the task force at the platform
02:48:53: <Banks> Orbital scans showed a sensor deflecting field so we dont know the layout of that house.
02:48:55: <BrielleJayde> ::Had enough room for a tricorder and pulls it out:: Well..pretty enough.
02:50:02: <Capt_Crow> Be ready for anything. I'm sure he's placed traps.
02:50:03: <LtConstance> Using her binocs to see what she could see
02:50:12: <BrielleJayde> ::Nods to Banks:: Nothing on here either. ::Pockets the tricorder as it wasn’t helping::
02:50:15: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I think I like the waterfall. I need to remember that so I can have Razot program one in for me for our holodeck programs.
02:50:36: <LtConstance> Me to it's romantic
02:51:05: <Lt_Razot> :: Looking around:: Well I guess the cloaked ship is out of the question? :: Reaching over and taking a spare phaser from Haydon::
02:51:18: <LtConstance> :: moving about slowly telling her men to do the same
02:51:30: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :scans horizon with tricorder map noting possible ambush points ::
02:52:12: <Capt_Crow> ::nod:: Alright let's move out.
02:52:15: <LtConstance> Wondering what type of traps to expect
02:52:22: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: looks at Razot :: you know how to use that??
02:52:39: <BrielleJayde> ::Nods and heads out with the rest, eyes peeled::
02:52:45: <EdraCrow> 4ACTION:: 4 beings that look like half fish/half man come out of the waterfall, phasers firing
02:52:47: <Lt_Razot> ::Looking back at Haydon:: I'll manage, Pointy end towards bad guys right?
02:53:03: <Capt_Crow> Down!
02:53:19: <BrielleJayde> ::Ducks down and fires towards the fish-men::
02:53:29: <Lt_Razot> :: Dropping to the ground and trying to move to the cover of a nearby rock::
02:53:34: <Banks> :::crouches behind a large rock, pulling a phaser and returning fire::
02:53:35: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :smiles:: and looks like will be be shooting fish today
02:53:40: <ChanceCrow> ::ducks, holding a phaser, but letting the others take this on::
02:54:23: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :moves forward to a large rock and good vantage point on the fish dudes ::
02:54:41: <EdraCrow> 4ACTION: 2 of the Fishmen are hit, and go down, but are still alive. The others keep firing, running at them faster than what was expected
02:55:14: <Capt_Crow> ::Fires at them::
02:55:16: <Lt_Razot> :: Looking over the rock and firing. Mumbling:: Wish i would have taken more target practice.
02:55:21: <EdraCrow> 4ACTION: One fires at the rock Haydon is behind, and hits the rock, close to him
02:55:22: <LtConstance> **** fireing back from behind a tree for cover
02:55:23: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Aim small - Miss small - :: Fires a 3 round burst center mass to a fourth fishman ::
02:55:43: <MercLogger> ((Dang it my other name lagged out))
02:56:19: <LtConstance> Her men cover and fire at the fish men
02:56:34: <brie> ::Fires again at the ones running towards them::
02:56:51: <Lt_Razot> :: Use the drone it does have heat sensors you can see in the eye piece!
02:56:54: <BrielleJayde> ((There we go, I think…))
02:56:55: <Banks> :::Rolls to a tree, coming up in a crouch and taking dead aim before firing:
02:56:56: <EdraCrow> 4ACTION: The two others are hit, but the first two are still firing at them
02:57:50: <EdraCrow> 4ACTION:: Banks' hit kills one of the fish men
02:57:52: <BrielleJayde> ::Looks back to the first two and takes aim::
02:58:06: <LtConstance> :: fireing at the fishmen using the drone I fire of two stun darts at the fishmen
02:58:16: <BrielleJayde> ::Fires at the other fishman::
02:58:31: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: Uses cover and moves toward the oncoming fishmen - releasing phaser rifle to its sling and drawing Spike and Razor ::
02:58:34: <Lt_Razot> :: Crawling up to Haydon:: Any lucky hits yet? i got close a few times :: Leaning around the stone and firing again::
02:58:35: <EdraCrow> 4Constance's darts hit their targets...
02:58:47: <Banks> Nice shootin'
02:58:54: <EdraCrow> 4Brie hits one of the first two, taking out the last one
02:59:05: <Capt_Crow> Very nice. And they know we're here. So let's get her.
02:59:21: <BrielleJayde> ::Lets out a sigh of relief, getting out from the cover:: First fishing, wonder what next.
02:59:21: <LtConstance> Smileing thanks
02:59:45: <ChanceCrow> If they know that, there's bound to be more around her...
02:59:48: <LtConstance> Yes sir
02:59:59: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: smiles at Razot :: No luck to it buddy - hours and hours of training with Banks - and this time I mean the training with our clothes on
03:00:05: <Capt_Crow> ::::Makes quick time to the house, eyes darting back and forth on the way:::
03:00:13: <Lt_Razot> ::Looking over at Haydon:: You stand up first... .You know to make sure its all clear!
03:00:23: <BrielleJayde> ::Runs along with the captain, phaser still out and ready::
03:00:46: <Banks> :::Shakes her head at his inuendo::
03:00:47: <LtConstance> Covering the cap and Bris butts
03:01:24: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :stands and begins moving double time toward Edra ::
03:01:36: <LtConstance> " go on you to I got your butt"
03:01:56: <Lt_Razot> Clothed? You've changed since i've been gone. ::Getting up and following behind Haydon::
03:02:22: <ChanceCrow> ::slight glance at Haydon before concentrating on the mission again::
03:02:44: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Yah not as much fun showing up naked on the bridge with a male captain - you know what I mean???
03:02:52: <BrielleJayde> ::Glances back to Razot and Haydon:: Will you two shut the hell up and concentrate? ::Keeps running::
03:03:50: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Keeping it loose keeps us focused - Its when people get tight mistakes are made - another one of the things Banks taught me
03:03:50: <Capt_Crow> :::Reaches the door, almost reaches for the handle but stops.::
03:03:54: <Lt_Razot> :: Hearing Brie and nodding, picking up his pace::
03:03:54: <LtConstance> :: running :: backwards looking all round
03:04:18: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: Scans the area for more fishmen ::
03:04:18: <EdraCrow> 4ACTION:: there's disruptor fire from the windows of the house
03:04:30: <BrielleJayde> ::Rolls her eyes and stops as the captain does:: Sir? ::Looks to the window and aims, firing::
03:04:41: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: rolls into cover ::
03:04:56: <LtConstance> Crap returns the fire
03:05:04: <Banks> :::pulling two flashbangs from her belt, tossing them into the windows:::
03:05:19: <LtConstance> " were getting closer"
03:05:41: <Lt_Razot> :: Drops down near Haydon:: Glad your taller than me! You make a great shield! :: Firing at the window::
03:05:46: <LtConstance> Her men surround the house
03:06:12: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Looks at Razot can you hit that open window with that pistol with out hitting me??
03:06:19: <EdraCrow> 4ACTION: The flashbangs go off inside, and the firing stops
03:06:29: <BrielleJayde> Nice aim, Banks.
03:06:40: <LtConstance> nice work Banks
03:07:08: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: doesn't wait for a response - begins moving forward at 45 degrees from Constance at rapid speed toward the house ::
03:07:18: <Lt_Razot> ::Whispers to Haydon:: Sorry you just have a huge ass, kinda hard to miss! :: Looking around checking out behind us to make sure no one is following.::
03:07:32: <Capt_Crow> :::grits his teeth, throwing his shoulder into the door, and sees a stunned fishman. Grabs him around the neck, knocking him down and begins pounding, all his anger coming out::
03:08:16: <Banks> ::pulls her pistols, entering behind him and taking out one right in his fish eye:::
03:08:20: <BrielleJayde> ::Sees what the captain is doing and tries to pull him back off the fishman:: I think he’s done!
03:08:24: <LtConstance> Careful long walking in past the Captain looking around for any fishmen
03:08:38: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: smiles at Razot:: I have a nice ass just ask any lady on the ship - even the Captain liked it but its nice to know you are checking it out also
03:08:41: <Capt_Crow> ::::his fists covered with Sushi:::
03:08:47: <Lt_Razot> ::Sees the Captain and takes a mental note: Never piss that man off::
03:09:24: <Banks> Brie, we're inside so the tricorder shold be able to find her life sign.
03:09:28: <Banks> If shes in here.
03:09:41: <BrielleJayde> ::Nods and lets the captain go, pulling her tricorder, scanning::
03:09:58: <ChanceCrow> ::hears her and catches up::
03:10:01: <LtConstance> Looking around carefully
03:10:16: <LtConstance> Walking Thur the house
03:10:25: <Lt_Razot> :: Phaser at the ready and standing guard at the doorway::
03:10:30: <Capt_Crow> ::::Stands, brooding, shakes the stuff off his hand, wiping it on the wall:::
03:10:57: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: Looks to Razot :: lets keep an eye out here to make sure no one tries to come in behind us?
03:11:19: <BrielleJayde> He’ll know you’re not alone now. ::Keeps checking for lifesigns, especially Edra’s::
03:11:31: <Banks> :::Steps out onto the porch, making sure all is quiet:::
03:11:37: <Lt_Razot> :: Nodding:: Deal, Dont wanna get in the Captains way.
03:11:58: <Capt_Crow> He brought friends I brought family.
03:11:58: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Its all quiet here Banks no hostiles in sight
03:12:09: <Banks> Get inside.
03:12:12: <LtConstance> Not yet anyway
03:12:16: <BrielleJayde> ::Smiles only a little, hearing the captain::
03:12:35: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> : moves inside :: come on Razot
03:12:55: <Lt_Razot> Behind you.
03:12:56: <LtConstance> :: smiles at the captains comment::
03:13:05: <ChanceCrow> ::steps up to Brie:: Anything?
03:13:23: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: looks to Banks :: what up?
03:13:50: <Wyatt> ::look to Haydon:: Stick with them in there. They may need the firepower.
03:13:55: <Wyatt> (no....)
03:14:05: <BrielleJayde> (Ha! Way wrong name!)
03:14:06: <Banks> ::look to Haydon:: Stick with them in there. They may need the firepower.
03:14:15: <Banks> (I've got 3 damn tabs)
03:14:26: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Gotcha
03:14:46: <BrielleJayde> ::Looks over to Chance, then looks back at the tricorder::
03:15:07: <Capt_Crow> Can you find her?
03:15:18: <LtConstance> :: walking rifle at the ready ::
03:15:24: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> : Replaces Spike and Razor and grabs phaser rifle :
03:15:56: <BrielleJayde> ::Finally nods:: Got her.
03:16:12: <LtConstance> " which direction?"
03:16:18: <BrielleJayde> Scans show her..below us?
03:16:28: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Basement?
03:16:35: <Banks> ::As soon as they were inside, she took off, intent on bloodshed:::
03:16:50: <Capt_Crow> Spread out, find the lift or the stairs or a ladder or whatever.
03:17:33: <LtConstance> " yes sir" looking around for a door feeling around on the floor
03:17:34: <BrielleJayde> ::Watches Banks:: So..that way? ::Looks around, trying to find the way down:: Firing a hole in the floor might not be best I’d take it?
03:17:38: <ChanceCrow> ::makes straight for one of the farther rooms, looking for stairs::
03:18:30: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Razot where are the stairs? Ferengi always now how to get in places they aren't supposed to
03:18:50: <BrielleJayde> ::Opens a random door, looking for stairs::
03:18:59: <Banks> 12::Running as fast as she could up the grade to the falls until she saw him:::
03:19:20: <Wyatt> 12::He was standing with his back to her:: Took you long enough. :turns and sees a woman:: He sends a woman in his place?
03:19:24: <BrielleJayde> ::Stops, and looks back:: Wh…where is Banks? ((Now that I know she’s outside..))
03:19:40: <Lt_Razot> :: Looking around the room:: Did you look under the rug?
03:19:47: <Banks> 12Shut up and dance, asshole. ::charges::
03:20:15: <LtConstance> " bet she's outside yes I did haven't found one yet"
03:20:16: <Wyatt> 12:::Runs at her in the same way, exchanging strike for stirke, dodge for dodge with her:::
03:20:27: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> She sent Razot and I back in her with you guys I thought she was going to follow
03:20:45: <BrielleJayde> ::Walks back towards the door:: Where the hell did she go? ::Looks to the captain:: She’s..she’s gotta be outside.
03:20:56: <ChanceCrow> ::changes rooms and searches more, finding a stairway:: HERE!
03:21:02: <Capt_Crow> :::opens a closet finding a metal ladder:::
03:21:16: <Capt_Crow> ::but it lead upward::
03:21:41: <LtConstance> Pulling up a rug finding a door she pulls it open
03:21:42: <Capt_Crow> ::he looked up for a moment, then closed the door, heading for chance:: Good eyes.
03:21:50: <Lt_Razot> :: Looking around ::: So who's going up and who's going down?
03:21:55: <ChanceCrow> ::heads downstairs::
03:22:13: <BrielleJayde> ::Hears Chance, swearing under her breath at Banks, but goes towards him instead:: Why does she do that..
03:22:19: <Banks> 12:::rights and lefts, finally catches him in the mouth which only brings a smirk. and they begin anew::
03:22:44: <LtConstance> Hears chance as she runs down the hall to the stairway
03:22:48: <Capt_Crow> ::heads downstairs behind them:: Edra?!
03:23:47: <Wyatt> 12:::fakes a leg sweep, then tackles her, both of them rolling close to the edge of the falls:::
03:23:51: <LtConstance> :: heads down the stairs looking around::
03:24:26: <BrielleJayde> ::Follows down the stairs::
03:24:41: <ChanceCrow> ::finds a hallway, not dissimilar from McDivitt's bunker::
03:25:08: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: Looks at Razot :: think we should find out what happened to Banks??
03:25:33: <LtConstance> " this looks familiar"
03:25:51: <Capt_Crow> I'm sure she's handling things.
03:25:55: <Banks> 12::tussling, lifts up his eye patch, revealing a crater, and does what comes naturally....jabs her thumb in it::
03:26:14: <Wyatt> 12::Screams bloody murder throwing her away and staggering to his feet::
03:26:21: <Lt_Razot> :: Shrugging:: Think that's a good idea? last time someone interrupted her they almost ended up in Sickbay
03:26:34: <Capt_Crow> Edra?!?!
03:26:51: <BrielleJayde> ::Sighs and nods to the captain, then pulls her tricorder again::
03:26:57: <LtConstance> I'm more worried about finding Edra
03:27:25: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Im going - you can stay here :: heads out the door ::
03:27:40: <LtConstance> " ok be carefull"
03:28:00: <ChanceCrow> ::tries to open up doors looking for her::
03:28:07: <Banks> 12::Runs at him, leaps and kicks him directly in the face, knocking him cold::
03:28:12: <BrielleJayde> ::Looks back:: Haydon?
03:28:14: <Wyatt> 12:down in a heap::
03:28:28: <Capt_Crow> ;::opens up one of the doors:::
03:28:34: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Moves out the door and scan the area looking for Banks
03:28:41: <LtConstance> :: opening or tring to open another door
03:29:07: <BrielleJayde> ::Swears under her breath again since Haydon left and opens another door::
03:29:09: <Lt_Razot> :: Worried but gives in and Hollars at Haydon:: Wait up i'm coming... Cant let you big ogre have all the fun.
03:29:28: <EdraCrow> 4::sitting on a cot against a wall in the room Henry checks, staring straight ahead::
03:29:32: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: looks up toward the waterfall to see two people stuggling ::
03:29:36: <Capt_Crow> Edra!
03:29:45: <Capt_Crow> :::running to her::
03:29:54: <BrielleJayde> Guys! ::Grumbles, but then hears the captain and runs towards him, seeing Edra as she looks in the door::
03:30:01: <Lt_Razot> :: Looking over at Haydon:: Lead on, I'll cover our six.
03:30:07: <EdraCrow> ::doesn't move:: Just go...I know who you are...
03:30:15: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: begins running up the incline toward the figures ::
03:30:20: <BrielleJayde> Edra, it’s us!
03:30:22: <Banks> 12This is why you don't mess with people I love. ::kick kick kick:::
03:30:37: <EdraCrow> ::in rags for clothes, and hair shorn sloppily::
03:30:51: <Capt_Crow> ::;He knelt down, trying to untie her:::
03:31:02: <LtConstance> Walking into the room where Edra is
03:31:11: <BrielleJayde> ::Checks for anyone else hiding in the room then helps the captain with the untyping::
03:31:16: <BrielleJayde> untying*
03:31:22: <EdraCrow> ::hears Brie and looks up, but still straight ahead:: Wait....who?
03:31:28: <Banks> 12:When she sees Haydon and Razot in the distance, turns, and holds up her hand for them to stop::: I got this.
03:31:32: <LtConstance> Guarding the door
03:31:36: <ChanceCrow> ::hearing Brie, he follows her::
03:31:57: <Lt_Razot> :: Stoping in his tracks:: This is as far as i go comrade! I suggest you do the same if you value your life!
03:31:58: <BrielleJayde> ::Puts a hand gently on Edra’s shoulder:: Us, all of us came. ::Looks to Chance::
03:32:35: <ChanceCrow> ::stops in the doorway, in shock::
03:32:55: <Capt_Crow> Lets get her out of here.
03:33:12: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I'm sure you do - but going off on your own like that - that's not what you taught me - said its a good way to get yourself killed and I think that the lesson were you broke 3 of my ribs....
03:33:32: <BrielleJayde> ::Nods:: Come on Edra, we’re going home.
03:33:35: <Wyatt> 12::The distraction was all he needed. Leaping to his feet, he pulled the knife shown in the video they watched, grabbed her hair, and yanking her head back, sliced her across the throat from one side to the other before shoving her forward:::
03:33:37: <EdraCrow> Wait...you're here? ::still staring straight ahead, eyes glassy::
03:34:43: <Banks> 12::falls forward, onto her hands and knees. Her vision blurred, as she gasped for air which was fleeting as she watched blood...her blood...pour out onto the ground below her as if from a third person point of view::
03:34:46: <LtConstance> :: helping with Edra::
03:34:54: <Capt_Crow> We're here. You're safe now.
03:35:11: <ChanceCrow> ::blinks and pushes his way toward Edra, tricorder out:: Let me check her over
03:35:28: <Wyatt> 12::;He gave a majestic bow:: This is why you don't mess with my business bitch.
03:35:29: <BrielleJayde> ::Nods to the others:: Help her out, I’m going after the guys. ::Heads out to figure out where they went::
03:35:40: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> NO!! Rushes the man SPIKE appearing in his hand shoulder catching the man middle drive the air from his lungs and langing in hard on his back::
03:35:54: <EdraCrow> ::Smiles, her eyes filling:: I knew you'd get here
03:35:56: <Lt_Razot> :: Standing in shock, pulled his Phaser up and starting firing at Wyatt::
03:35:59: <LtConstance> :: moving out of the way standing out in the hall::
03:36:41: <Wyatt> 12:::looking up at Haydon a smile on his face:: He just cant follow orders can he? Tick tock...big boom. :::his right hand clenched on the trigger:::
03:36:52: <BrielleJayde> ::Heads outside, then hears Haydon and follows the voice, coming up to where they were and sees Banks:: Hell.. ::Runs over to her, trying to cover the slice on her throat::
03:37:00: <LtConstance> :: seeing Bre leave going back in to help::
03:37:01: <ChanceCrow> ::looks at Henry:: Are you going after him or not?
03:37:04: <Capt_Crow> :::above them in the attic the timer began to count down:::
03:37:06: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> No you die asshole : Drives Spike hilt deep into the man temple :
03:37:29: <Capt_Crow> :::brie's tricorder began beeping an alert:::
03:37:43: <Wyatt> 12::lays still, with his good eye wide open::
03:37:57: <BrielleJayde> ::Looks back at Razot:: Get Chance up here! I don’t care how but..::Looks down at her tricorder, trying to see what it showed while covering Banks’ sliced throat::
03:38:05: <Banks> 12:::she laid on hr back, feeling like a fish out of water:::
03:38:25: <Lt_Razot> +Chance+ Prepare for site to site transport.... Now
03:38:38: <Capt_Crow> ::tricoder picked up a growing radiological source:::
03:38:57: <EdraCrow> +Razot+ What? No! We're about to transport t othe ship
03:39:20: <BrielleJayde> He’s down with Edra, we found her, get us to sickbay, or..something!! ::Swears again:: Emergency transport to the ship, sickbay, now! Just do it!
03:39:23: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: quickly grabs the device the man was holding :: Razot??? ++Malaan to Mercutio - 2 to beam deirectly to sickbay emergency assistance requested
03:39:49: <EdraCrow> <<and that was supposed to be Chance>>
03:39:54: <BrielleJayde> ::Looks to Banks:: Stay with me, we got Edra, just stay with me. ::Doesn’t care that her hand is covered in blood::
03:39:56: <Capt_Crow> +Merc+ Beam us back. ::cradling Edra:::
03:40:14: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: grabs a hold to Banks and waits for transport ::
03:40:26: <Banks> 12::looks up at Brie, feeling very serene::: It's okay. ::whispering::
03:40:49: <BrielleJayde> I got her, Haydon. Don’t move her. ::Shakes head at Banks:: Don’t you even think that way. Where the hell is that transport?!
03:41:15: <Capt_Crow> ::THE ENTIRE CREW IS BROUGHT BACK:::
03:41:33: <BrielleJayde> ::Looks around once they are back:: Someone over here!! ::Still hasn’t moved her hand::
03:43:08: <ChanceCrow> ::shows up in SB, prepares a bed for Edra, directing her to be placed there::
03:43:26: <Capt_Crow> ::Helps put her on the bed:::
03:43:58: <LtConstance> :: goes over to get somone for Bri::
03:44:04: <BrielleJayde> ::Swears, rather loudly:: Anyone?!
03:44:12: <ChanceCrow> ::turns to see what Brie is saying:: Wha-?
03:44:33: <BrielleJayde> That damned Wyatt sliced her throat, she’s still alive, help her!
03:44:36: <Banks> 12::Raspy in her exhaling, closes her eyes:::
03:44:37: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: Covered in blood standing in sickbay next to Banks - looks around for Constance, Edra, and the rest of the team ::
03:44:51: <BrielleJayde> ::Looks at Banks:: No no, you stay with me.
03:45:00: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Don't you dare!
03:45:09: <ChanceCrow> ::looks between the two, torn. He calls for another doctor, but goes to Brie:: What happened?
03:45:12: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Dont you quit!
03:45:13: <LtConstance> :: going over to Brie :: I'm here
03:45:32: <BrielleJayde> ::Still doesn’t move her hand::
03:46:01: <EdraCrow> ::is laid back on the biobed, closing her eyes that are useless anyways::
03:46:32: <Capt_Crow> ::holds her hand:: I'm right here babe.
03:46:39: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: looks at Constance reflief showing in his eyes - smiles a fake smile at Constance - clearly concerned ::
03:47:20: <LtConstance> I ask Haydon " what happen?"
03:48:04: <ChanceCrow> ::nods to Brie:: Keep it that way...::grabs the medical device for sealing the artery:: Ok...on my mark....let go.
03:48:21: <BrielleJayde> ::Nods:: When you say.
03:48:32: <ChanceCrow> Now.
03:48:47: <BrielleJayde> ::Lets go but stays nearby incase she’s needed::
03:49:24: <ChanceCrow> ::cauderizess the artery as soon as he can, leaving blood loss at a minimum...not that she didn't lose a lot already, but it was stopped::
03:49:47: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Stupid asshole came up behind her - he's dead - she had him beat - It was my fault I took her attention from him for a split second and she paid the price
03:49:47: <BrielleJayde> ::Lets out a sigh:: Chance, where do you need me? I’m more useful here right now.
03:50:19: <BrielleJayde> Don’t blame yourself, Haydon. I did that for our systems being slow since I did the power transfer, doesn’t do any good.
03:50:46: <LtConstance> " it's ok she going to be ok babe don't you blame yourself
03:50:57: <Capt_Crow> (find pause points)
03:51:07: <EdraCrow> :: paused::
03:51:17: <ChanceCrow> :: paused::
03:51:25: <BrielleJayde> :: Paused::
03:51:27: <LtConstance> ::paused::
03:51:29: <Lt_Razot> :: Glad to have Edra back and and to hear that Banks is going to make it... Heads back to Engineering::
03:51:34: <Lt_Razot> :: Paused::
03:51:56: <Capt_Crow> okay
03:52:07: <Capt_Crow> ran late tonight but we had a lot to get through
03:52:25: <Capt_Crow> any ?s or items?
03:52:26: <BrielleJayde> Yeah, Banks wasn’t dying, no way. Not on my watch ;)
03:52:26: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I've tried to remember everything she has taught me - and going off be yourself is never good - but Razot and I broke her concentration and that was all he needed
03:52:36: <Capt_Crow> lol she thanks you
03:52:40: <BrielleJayde> :-D
03:52:58: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I need a shower and some sleep
03:53:04: <Capt_Crow> amen
03:53:06: <LtConstance> I felt like a fool wasn't sure what to do
03:53:11: <EdraCrow> nothing here
03:53:15: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: half smile :: anyone want to join me??
03:53:18: <Capt_Crow> it was chaos
03:53:21: <Lt_Razot> Captain really needs a shower.... Man smells like fish!
03:53:27: <BrielleJayde> I got no questions. Well, I guess time between sims for logs?
03:53:30: <EdraCrow> lol
03:53:31: <Lt_Razot> NO THANK YOU
03:53:34: <Capt_Crow> I wouldnt leave that as an open invitation with this group
03:53:36: <LtConstance> I will Haydon
03:53:49: <Capt_Crow> No more than a couple days
03:53:55: <BrielleJayde> Cool.
03:54:01: <LtConstance> But I fart in the shower sometimes
03:54:05: <Capt_Crow> okay see everyone next week
03:54:08: <EdraCrow> lol
03:54:08: <BrielleJayde> ::Rolls eyes::
03:54:09: <Capt_Crow> and on that note...
03:54:18: <Lt_Razot> G'night ya'll
03:54:18: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: smiles a genuine smile at Constance :: thanks hun - let go
03:54:34: <BrielleJayde> Ha, night guys!
03:54:34: <LtConstance> Night
03:54:52: <EdraCrow> goodnight guys
03:55:02: <LtConstance> Night night
Kris: SLA Council Moderator
USS Lionheart First Officer (XO): Commander Christine Sterling
USS Potemkin Second Officer (2O) & Chief Science Officer (CSO): Commander Jayla Rollands
USS Mercutio Tactical Officer (TAC): First Lieutenant Brielle Jayde
Starbase 27 Chief Science Officer (CSO): Lieutenant Commander Nayeli Behar
SS Heimdall Medical & Employee Relations: Catrina (Cat) Kali Tendai
User avatar
Kris
Council Moderator
Council Moderator
 
Posts: 1207
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:29 pm
Location: USS Lionheart

Return to USS Mercutio

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


cron