Sim Log 4-20-16

An Akira class refit that falls under the jurisdiction of special ops, this ship keeps the peace when no one else can. Join the fun as the Mercutio approaches her fifth year!

Moderator: [Sim] Mercutio - Hosts

Sim Log 4-20-16

Postby Kris » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:14 pm

<ChanceCrow> =^=ATTENTION ON DECK=^=
02:13:29: <LtBrieJayde> ::AA::
02:13:35: <Banks> AA
02:13:41: <LtConstance> ::AA::
02:13:44: <Capt_Crow> ditto
02:13:47: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: AA ::
02:13:56: <ChanceCrow> really? ditto?
02:14:11: <LtConstance> He's the Captain
02:14:34: <ChanceCrow> yeah yeah...
02:14:48: <ChanceCrow> ok...did everyone read the flashback from the Captain?
02:15:03: <LtConstance> Yep
02:16:03: <LtBrieJayde> Yes
02:16:07: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Yep
02:17:21: <ChanceCrow> ok...so tonight we start by getting to our destination
02:17:29: <ChanceCrow> planet with green sand
02:17:38: <ChanceCrow> ::looks at Henry...does it have a name?
02:17:46: <Capt_Crow> classified :D
02:17:46: <LtBrieJayde> Please tell us it does...
02:17:59: <ChanceCrow> smh...
02:18:03: <LtBrieJayde> :-P
02:18:17: <LtConstance> Oh crap not liking the sounds of this
02:18:50: <ChanceCrow> well, then...
02:19:03: <ChanceCrow> we'll transport down, and take it from there...
02:19:13: <ChanceCrow> Everyone starts in the Transporter room
02:19:16: <ChanceCrow> any questions?
02:19:22: <LtBrieJayde> None here
02:19:24: <LtConstance> Nope
02:19:29: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: winks at Henry :: it's ok we are all friends you can tell us....
02:19:42: <Capt_Crow> <_<
02:20:12: <ChanceCrow> allllllllrighty then...
02:20:16: <ChanceCrow> BEGIN
02:20:35: <Banks> :::Already in there, pacing:::
02:20:45: <LtBrieJayde> ::Standing in the transporter room, checking that her weapons are ready::
02:21:00: <ChanceCrow> ::on the transporter pad, checking his med kit, _again_::
02:21:46: <LtConstance> : standing on the transporter room stabby on her hip phaser on the other phaser rifle slung over shoulder she wasn't sure what to expect:
02:22:49: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: checks "Spike" and "Razor" :: Check ::Checks phaser rifle :: check ::Checks out Constance's behind :: Check, and she looks good
02:23:32: <LtConstance> Smiles at Haydon
02:23:41: <Capt_Crow> ::Enters, hasn't been in the best of moods this past day and a half, walking directly up to the pad without saying a word::
02:23:51: <Banks> ::falls in behind him, taking her spot::
02:24:00: <LtBrieJayde> ::Steps up onto the pad once the captain gets there, keeping quiet::
02:24:50: <Capt_Crow> Ensign> ::had already been given coordinates by the Captain and plugged them in::
02:25:58: <TransporterChief> ::looks at the party:: Ready on your command, Captain.
02:26:13: <Capt_Crow> Energize.
02:26:45: <TransporterChief> ::nods:: Energizing...::swipes his hand up the console, watching the party disappear::
02:27:37: <LtConstance> : feeling that familiar buzz again as the transporter does it's thing her heart in her throat she read the specs on this place:
02:27:59: <ACTION> 4THE TEAM ARRIVES ON THE PLANET'S TROPICAL SURFACE, WITH A SMALL BUILDING THAT IS MORE DOOR THAN ANYTHING BEHIND THEM
02:28:42: <ChanceCrow> :: looks around him as soon as everything is in sight, but there's no sign of anyone else::
02:29:07: <LtConstance> : turning around seeing the door she looks around as well:
02:29:12: <Capt_Crow> :::Turns and looks at the building which by now was covered in vines and branches of the large trees overhead::
02:29:13: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks around once they were there, but it was just them.:: That..isn’t a building, it’s a door with walls attached..
02:29:46: <Banks> ::keeps her eyes on the Captain, not liking his body language one bit:::
02:31:04: <ChanceCrow> ::looks to the Captain, trying to read any clue as to what to expect::
02:31:13: <LtConstance> What the heck kinda door is this wondering if anyone but us was about
02:31:46: <Capt_Crow> :::walks to the wall and puts his hand along it, stopping when a panel pops open showing a biometric hand scanner::
02:32:07: <LtBrieJayde> ::Follows the captain, and stops when he stops::
02:32:20: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> : Has rifle at ready position scanning the area for any movement and/or possible ambush spots ::
02:32:41: <Capt_Crow> ::Puts his hand on the plate which comes to life::
02:33:00: <LtConstance> Seeing the scanner should have known : have her rifle ready as well just in case:
02:33:08: <Capt_Crow> Computerize Voice> Welcome back 43953.
02:33:30: <LtBrieJayde> Right then..43953..
02:33:38: <Capt_Crow> ::slides his eyes to Brie::
02:33:57: <LtBrieJayde> Sorry..just repeating the number..
02:34:05: <LtConstance> Something just dawned on Constance she was hopeing she was wrong
02:34:10: <ChanceCrow> ::at the back of the group, tricorder working overtime::
02:34:44: <Capt_Crow> ::When the door opens doesn't even hesitate walking into the darkened space::: Come on.
02:34:57: <Banks> ::Follows:::
02:35:02: <LtBrieJayde> ::Follows close behind::
02:35:11: <LtConstance> : following the Captain not afraid :
02:35:19: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: Follows group in the darkness ::
02:35:36: <ChanceCrow> ::brings up the back, eyeing the overgrowth...how long had this place been here?::
02:35:49: <Capt_Crow> Twenty three years.
02:36:13: <LtBrieJayde> That long? Wow
02:36:17: <Capt_Crow> :::As soon as they were all in, they began to descend, it obvious after a moment that they were in a lift::
02:36:51: <ChanceCrow> ::whistles::
02:36:55: <LtConstance> Whoa going down
02:37:04: <Banks> ::That caught her off guard and she almost stumbled, catching herself on Chance of all people. She was thankful the lift was mostly dark and he couldn't see her expression::
02:37:19: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ((I love to hear you say that Constance))
02:37:20: <ChanceCrow> ::closes his eyes until his stomach adjusted to the drop::
02:37:31: <LtBrieJayde> ((Horrible!!))
02:37:48: <LtConstance> ( Lolol your rotten Lolol)
02:38:30: <Capt_Crow> ::When the doors opened again the hallway greeted them with dull red emergency lights barely lighting the way. Several doors on either side and one at the end facing them::
02:38:43: <ChanceCrow> ::felt someone stumble into him, and steadied them...well, her, apparently::
02:39:19: <LtBrieJayde> ::Lets her eyes adjust::
02:39:25: <LtConstance> Ok which door do we go into
02:39:41: <Capt_Crow> Fourth on the right. Stay here.
02:39:55: <LtConstance> Yes sir
02:40:06: <LtBrieJayde> You think we’re letting you go on your own?
02:40:18: <ChanceCrow> ::messing with the tricorder:: I'm not picking up any other lifesigns...
02:40:53: <ChanceCrow> <<besides our own, that is>>
02:40:54: <Capt_Crow> ::walks down to the door, pausing for a second before opening a panel and typing in a code::
02:41:17: <LtConstance> This place might be booby trapped the Captain has been here so he might be dis arming the traps
02:41:17: <LtBrieJayde> ::Sighs, watching the captain::
02:41:18: <ChanceCrow> ::walks out of the lift a couple steps, still scanning::
02:41:29: <Banks> ::watched the captain, before glancing at Brie:: Come on.
02:41:36: <Banks> ::heading his way::
02:41:53: <LtBrieJayde> ::Follows behind Banks, glad she was following::
02:42:21: <LtConstance> Thinking someone has to cover the rear so following the women
02:42:32: <ChanceCrow> ::lets the ladies pass before turning, as if that would get a better scan::
02:42:33: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: Follows the group - Rifle at ready ::
02:42:33: <Capt_Crow> ::Enters the room, an office of some sort with a desk and a large chair facing away: I should have known.
02:43:16: <ChanceCrow> ::walks toward the room, looking in at whoever he was talking to::
02:43:29: <LtBrieJayde> ::Comes in behind the captain, seeing the office and hearing the captain speak::
02:44:08: <Capt_Crow> ::He could see the hand on the chairs arm and the ring on the pinky.:: You should have left well enough alone.
02:44:13: <LtConstance> Covering the other part of the door way in the room wondering who else is in hear
02:44:45: <ChanceCrow> ::looking in the room and checking his tricorder again...puzzled::
02:45:57: <Capt_Crow> What have you done? :::slowly walks to the chair, anger boiling:: Where is she?! ::spinning the chair around to face them and coming face to face with his former supervisor, or sort of. The man's face had been skinned, eyes removed, and lips sewn shut:::
02:46:07: <Banks> ::low whistle::
02:46:49: <LtBrieJayde> ::Raises an eyebrow:: Right then, that’s just a bit creepy.
02:47:07: <Capt_Crow> I don't understand.
02:47:30: <LtConstance> " well that man won't be telling us anything"
02:47:30: <ChanceCrow> ::takes a deep breath:: That's recent...he's not even stinking yet.
02:47:43: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Umm, :whispers aloud :: what the hell is that thing??
02:47:49: <ChanceCrow> ::looks at his dad:: Who was that?
02:47:58: <Capt_Crow> A man I used to work for.
02:48:11: <LtBrieJayde> Obviously not anymore. Who would do that to him?
02:48:58: <ACTION> 4SUDDENLY A SCREAM IS HEARD FROM DOWN THE HALL...IT'S EDRA
02:49:07: <ChanceCrow> ::head up::
02:49:11: <Capt_Crow> ::nearly bowls them over getting to the door::
02:49:19: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Captain I need to get you real and I mean REAL drunk one of these days because the people in your past scare the hell out of most of us and we need to hear the whole story....
02:49:22: <Banks> ::sidesteps::
02:49:23: <LtBrieJayde> ::Snaps head to the sound:: I know that sound. ::Follows right behind the captain::
02:49:29: <ChanceCrow> ::following closely on his heels::
02:49:50: <LtConstance> Jumps " that's Edra " :runs out the door after Bre:
02:49:57: <Capt_Crow> ::Charging down the hall, following the sound, his heart racing::
02:50:44: <ACTION> 4ANOTHER SCREAM, IT'S COMING FROM THE LAST DOOR AT THE END OF THE HALL
02:51:09: <LtBrieJayde> ::Does her best to keep up::
02:51:11: <LtConstance> wtf I'll check the other scream
02:51:37: <ACTION> 4<<it's still her...just screaming again>>
02:51:45: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks back to the other scream:: Wait, what?
02:51:52: <LtConstance> ( ok)
02:52:09: <Capt_Crow> ::The room conjured memories but he couldn't stop, finally coming to a halt and throwing open the door::
02:52:10: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> : Hearing Edra's screams begins moving toward the sound as hastily and cautiously as warranted by the situation ::
02:52:15: <ChanceCrow> ::shivers, hand on his medkit::
02:52:33: <ACTION> 4THE ROOM IS EMPTY
02:52:36: <Banks> :::pulling her pistol halfway down the hall, avoids crashing into everyone at the end::;
02:52:41: <Capt_Crow> ....what?
02:52:52: <LtBrieJayde> ::Catches the captain and stops seeing the empty room:: Someone must be tricking us..
02:52:53: <LtConstance> It was just a recording I bet
02:53:37: <LtConstance> Then which room is she realy in
02:54:03: <ACTION> 4Edra>> ::yelling:: Please...stop!
02:54:23: <LtBrieJayde> ::Snaps head looking around for the direction of the screams::
02:54:36: <LtConstance> : listening to where the voice is coming from:
02:54:44: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: looks to the Captain for advice ::
02:54:46: <LtBrieJayde> Where is she…
02:54:54: <Capt_Crow> :::walks further into the room, to the table at the center:::
02:55:14: <Banks> ::motions to Constance and Haydon:: Cover the hallway.
02:56:01: <ChanceCrow> ::sees the room is empty, but the sounds are obviously coming from somewhere, so he tries to check other doors::
02:56:16: <LtConstance> on it " covering the hallway rife ready to go
02:56:47: <LtBrieJayde> Is it just a recording?
02:56:52: <Capt_Crow> Edra?!
02:57:19: <ACTION> 4Edra>> Henry? Where are y-aghhhhh!!
02:57:24: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :flips on thermal and infrared scanners and hold rifle pointed down the hall know Constance has his back ::
02:57:29: <LtBrieJayde> Wait, she can hear us!
02:57:38: <Capt_Crow> Where are you?
02:57:39: <LtConstance> Covering Haydon
02:59:04: <ACTION> 4Edra>> I...I don't know...
02:59:22: <Capt_Crow> What do you see?
02:59:22: <LtBrieJayde> ::Walks around, scanning the room with her eyes, and stops at one of the corners:: Captain.. ::Points up to the corner:: There’s a feed up there.
02:59:43: <Capt_Crow> ::looks where she pointed::
03:00:13: <LtConstance> Looking around causiously her thermal And Infareds on as well
03:00:28: <ACTION> 4Edra>> Where are...::feed cut off::
03:00:59: <LtBrieJayde> Damnit..I shouldn’t have said anything.
03:01:44: <ChanceCrow> ::unable to get past any of the other doors, and he comes back:: Where is she?!
03:02:00: <Banks> ::grabs a chair and stands on it, trying to reach the feed in the corner:: I might be able to backtrack it. :scanning it with a tricorder::
03:02:13: <Capt_Crow> We don't know.
03:02:19: <Capt_Crow> But shes alive.
03:02:34: <LtBrieJayde> But if Chance didn’t get any other life signs, then she’s not here.
03:02:35: <ChanceCrow> :: watches Banks, then look at him:: She's not here?
03:03:24: <Banks> If your friend is dead, who else knew about this place?
03:04:06: <Capt_Crow> ::looks at her::
03:04:44: <LtBrieJayde> ::Glances to the captain, trying to hear the answer to the question::
03:05:00: <ChanceCrow> ::doesn't like that look on his face::
03:05:32: <Capt_Crow> No one.
03:05:36: <Banks> Or....someone?
03:05:47: <Capt_Crow> He's dead...they're all dead.
03:06:13: <ChanceCrow> ::frowns:: Do you know where we're going next?
03:06:16: <LtBrieJayde> Someone must still know. Someone you thought was dead?
03:07:10: <Capt_Crow> ::looks at Brie, heading back to the office with a purpose:::
03:07:21: <Banks> ::follow::
03:07:25: <LtBrieJayde> ::Raises an eyebrow and follows::
03:07:45: <ChanceCrow> ::debates following, but decides to after the others do::
03:08:08: <Capt_Crow> :::goes up to the corpse and grabs the hand with the ring, seething with anger:: That little son of a bitch.
03:08:34: <ChanceCrow> Who? What?
03:08:35: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: continues to watch the hall as the rest of the group moves back to the previous room - then follows ::
03:08:39: <LtBrieJayde> Captain?
03:08:52: <ChanceCrow> Do you know where she is?
03:08:58: <Capt_Crow> :::holds up the hand:: That isn't a supervisor's....it's a trainee's.
03:09:39: <ChanceCrow> ::shakes his head:: what does that mean? he's not who you thought he was?
03:09:45: <LtBrieJayde> So the supervisor is still out there, taunting us
03:10:05: <Capt_Crow> No, the trainee.
03:10:17: <Capt_Crow> Who I put down a long time ago.
03:10:28: <Capt_Crow> ::looks at them:: We're going to the Denshar system. Its where he died and its where he took her.
03:10:34: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: wonders if the Captain has pinky ring like that also??? ::
03:10:45: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods, not questioning it::
03:11:08: <Capt_Crow> Well...I am, you're going back to Earth.
03:11:09: <ChanceCrow> ::stops:: Wait, is this a retaliation for something...? ::probably wisely didn't finish with 'you did'::
03:11:15: <Banks> Like hell we are.
03:11:26: <LtBrieJayde> We aren’t leaving you to go after her yourself.
03:11:27: <Capt_Crow> This isn't business anymore it's family.
03:11:36: <Banks> Yup. It is.
03:11:38: <LtBrieJayde> You don’t consider us family, Captain?
03:12:07: <Capt_Crow> ::looks at them, from one to the next:: I can't ask you to do this.
03:12:20: <Banks> You're not. We're telling you we're doing it.
03:12:27: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I thought we were FAMILY???
03:12:31: <LtBrieJayde> ::Shakes her head:: You don’t have to. We’re..what Banks said.
03:12:54: <LtConstance> We can't just leave you on your own your not asking anything you helped find me when I was kidnaped it's my turn to help you sir
03:13:13: <ChanceCrow> ::just watching him, eyes on fire::
03:13:28: <Banks> We
03:13:33: <Banks> We're wasting time....
03:13:43: <Capt_Crow> ::nod:: Let's go bring her home.
03:15:34: <LtConstance> Right
03:15:42: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> And you know I leave no one behind... least of all people I care about - so looks like we are all going
03:16:02: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods:: And we’re not giving up until we find her.
03:16:20: <ACTION> 4PAUSE SIM
03:16:25: <LtBrieJayde> ::Paused::
03:16:26: <LtConstance> That's right we will take anyone out that gets in out way
03:16:29: <ChanceCrow> :: paused::
03:16:30: <LtConstance> Paused
03:17:18: <ACTION> 4Whew!
03:17:33: <Capt_Crow> very good
03:17:47: <EdrA> 4good job, y'all
03:17:49: <LtBrieJayde> No shooting today though, darn :-P
03:17:54: <LtConstance> Thanks
03:18:04: <Capt_Crow> wait till next week
03:18:05: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: paused ::
03:18:10: <LtBrieJayde> Oh goody :)
03:18:10: <EdrA> 4I'm thinking that will be coming soon
03:18:12: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I was ready
03:18:13: <LtConstance> I wanted to blow something up dang
03:18:37: <LtConstance> Yeah
03:20:12: <ChanceCrow> We got any business tonight?
03:20:22: <LtBrieJayde> I got nothing :-P
03:20:32: <LtConstance> None that I can think of
03:20:33: <ChanceCrow> well, that was kinda directed at the Captain. ;)
03:20:39: <LtBrieJayde> Hehehe
03:20:50: <Capt_Crow> no
03:21:00: <ChanceCrow> then, I suppose...
03:21:02: <Capt_Crow> feel free to write
03:21:04: <ChanceCrow> DISMISSED
Kris: SLA Council Moderator
USS Lionheart First Officer (XO): Commander Christine Sterling
USS Potemkin Second Officer (2O) & Chief Science Officer (CSO): Commander Jayla Rollands
USS Mercutio Tactical Officer (TAC): First Lieutenant Brielle Jayde
Starbase 27 Chief Science Officer (CSO): Lieutenant Commander Nayeli Behar
SS Heimdall Medical & Employee Relations: Catrina (Cat) Kali Tendai
User avatar
Kris
Council Moderator
Council Moderator
 
Posts: 1207
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:29 pm
Location: USS Lionheart

Return to USS Mercutio

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


cron