Sim Log 4-5-16

An Akira class refit that falls under the jurisdiction of special ops, this ship keeps the peace when no one else can. Join the fun as the Mercutio approaches her fifth year!

Moderator: [Sim] Mercutio - Hosts

Sim Log 4-5-16

Postby Kris » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:23 pm

<CdrEdraCrow> ==ATTENTION ON DECK==
02:34:27: <LtBrieJayde> ::AA::
02:34:45: <Capt_Crow> AA
02:34:46: <CdrEdraCrow> a-hem
02:35:40: <CdrEdraCrow> oookay
02:35:43: <Melanick> AA
02:36:23: <CdrEdraCrow> Tonight we're going to be starting in the Conference Room to get our briefing
02:36:35: <CdrEdraCrow> any questions?
02:36:41: <LtBrieJayde> Nada :)
02:36:48: <Capt_Crow> nope
02:37:05: <CdrEdraCrow> ==BEGIN==
02:37:53: <Melanick> ::sitting in the conference room chair, twisting her hair::
02:38:03: <LtBrieJayde> ::Sitting in her normal spot in the conference room, yawning a bit::
02:38:03: <CdrEdraCrow> ::already sitting in her normal seat, cup of coffee in her hands::
02:38:30: <Melanick> ::toying with the PADD in her hands::
02:38:35: <Capt_Crow> ::Enters, taking his seat::
02:40:14: <Melanick> ::waiting for it::
02:41:31: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :sipping coffee rubbing his shoulder that he tweeked during morning workouts ::
02:42:07: <Capt_Crow> Our business today concerns Station Amhearst-Zeta.
02:42:46: <Capt_Crow> It's a medical research, nothing classified or shady...for once.
02:42:57: <CdrEdraCrow> We've come a long way out to get here.
02:43:08: <LtBrieJayde> ::Raises an eyebrow at the nothing classified part::
02:43:23: <Capt_Crow> The problem is they haven't been answering calls for a week including ours.
02:43:42: <Melanick> Well that would be a reason for concern.
02:43:49: <CdrEdraCrow> ::sighs, not liking the sound of that::
02:44:10: <Capt_Crow> So, Melanick....Jayde....Malaan..and myself will be heading down to check things out.
02:44:31: <Melanick> ::perk:: Beats sitting here!
02:44:45: <LtBrieJayde> ::Glances between Edra and Captain:: Sir..shouldn’t you be staying on board?
02:44:45: <CdrEdraCrow> ::looks up:: Wait, what?
02:45:00: <Melanick> ::cant wait for this one::
02:45:37: <Melanick> ::sitting back to watch the drama unfold::
02:46:03: <Capt_Crow> I know regulations and all that but Captain's prerogative. I want to stretch my legs a little so you'll have the Bridge. ::looking to Edra::
02:46:20: <LtBrieJayde> ::Sits back and shakes her head, not getting into that argument::
02:46:54: <CdrEdraCrow> ::opens her mouth to protest, but stops. He hadn't gotten off ship in a while. So she simply nodded instead.:: Aye, sir.
02:47:26: <Capt_Crow> Okay so Transporter room three, in five minutes. Dismissed.
02:47:49: <LtBrieJayde> ::Pushes back from the table and heads for the transporter room, grabbing her normal weapons just in case::
02:48:05: <Melanick> ::jumps out of the chair, finally something fun besides paperwork, off to the TL::
02:48:54: <Melanick> ::locked and loaded, tricorder, other stuff:: Check, check and check :: under her breath
02:49:01: <CdrEdraCrow> :: stands up, looking at him.:: Just be careful. I have no plans to take command of this ship. ::she gave him a grin::
02:49:06: <Melanick> :: walks into TL 3::
02:49:28: <LtBrieJayde> ::Steps into the transporter room and waits against one of the walls::
02:49:39: <Capt_Crow> ::stands:: I will be, of course. It'll be nice to get some air.
02:50:01: <Capt_Crow> Keep the ship at yellow though, just incase.
02:50:07: <CdrEdraCrow> ::nods:: have fun.
02:51:30: <Capt_Crow> ::Heads down to TR3, walking right up to the transporter pad.:: Where's Malaan?
02:52:05: <Melanick> ::into the Transporter room::
02:53:50: <CdrEdraCrow> ::exits the conference room with her coffee and proceeds to the Bridge, where she takes the center seat.:: Alright, folks, we're going to yellow alert until we know more about what they're going to find over there. I want lock's maintained on the entire away team at all times. got it?
02:54:06: <LtBrieJayde> ((I think he’s not paying attention...))
02:54:16: <CdrEdraCrow> +Transporter room+ Ready when you are.
02:54:53: <Capt_Crow> Energize.
02:55:06: <transporter> Energizing...
02:55:30: <Melanick> ::simmer::
02:56:18: <CdrEdraCrow> 4ACTION: THE AWAY TEAM DISAPPEARS FROM THE TRANSPORTER ROOM AND FADES ONTO THE BRIDGE OF THE STATION
02:56:35: <LtBrieJayde> ::Glances around as they appear on the bridge of the station::
02:56:42: <Capt_Crow> ::When they materialized he looked around, ready for trouble but he didn't find anything at all:: No SOS, no known problems...and no crew.
02:56:56: <Melanick> :: Looks around, heads to the nearest console panel::
02:57:03: <LtBrieJayde> ::Realizes he was right about no crew and pulls out her tricorder::
02:57:30: <Melanick> ::taps away looking for lifesigns::
02:57:47: <Capt_Crow> Test their system and send a message to the ship. Maybe they're radio silent without meaning to be so.
02:57:56: <CdrEdraCrow> 4ACTION: AS THEY LOOK AROUND, LIGHTS ARE STILL ON, THOUGH SOME ARE BLINKING, BUT OTHERWISE NOTHING LOOKS OUT OF PLACE
02:58:04: <Melanick> Sending message
02:58:11: <CdrEdraCrow> 4ACTION: NO LIFE SIGNS ARE FOUND
02:58:25: <Melanick> Henry, no life signs aboard.
02:58:34: <LtBrieJayde> ::Goes over to another console to see if everything looks good:: It all looks okay, but, besides us, no life signs. ::Looks to Melanick who beat her to it::
02:58:54: <Melanick> Hey its what I do! ::grin::
02:59:06: <Capt_Crow> They wouldn't be outside, the atmosphere isn't exactly welcoming.
02:59:20: <CdrEdraCrow> Ops> Sir, we're getting a message from the station...they're there, nothing to report yet.
02:59:29: <CdrEdraCrow> ::nods::
02:59:47: <LtBrieJayde> So, where the hell would they have gone?
02:59:59: <Capt_Crow> Let's go take a look. Maybe they're being shielded somehow.
03:00:08: <Melanick> Are there any underground bunkers?
03:00:17: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods and looks to see the best place to start::
03:00:42: <Capt_Crow> Not to my knowledge.
03:00:51: <Melanick> :;pulls out her phaser, just in case::
03:01:03: <CdrEdraCrow> 4THE STATION IS CIRCULAR IN FORMATION, SO EITHER WAY IS ABOUT THE SAME.
03:01:16: <Capt_Crow> Maintain the link to the Merc and download their computer core. Maybe there's a clue in their sensors and what not.
03:01:34: <Melanick> Core Download commencing.
03:01:46: <LtBrieJayde> ::Shrugs and starts to head one way:: Hopefully something comes up, and not something scary. I’m a bit sick of the scary.
03:01:53: <Melanick> That should take about 30 min.
03:02:28: <Melanick> ::follows behind the others::
03:02:38: <ops> the station core's is downloading.
03:03:09: <CdrEdraCrow> Make sure it loads into a directory that can be scanned for malware first
03:03:17: <ops> Aye, Sir.
03:03:22: <Capt_Crow> :::looking around:: It's cliche to say this is too quiet.
03:03:36: <LtBrieJayde> When has that ever stopped you from saying it?
03:04:05: <Melanick> It goes with the territory on the Merc though.
03:04:10: <CdrEdraCrow> 4MOST THINGS LOOK TO BE LEFT IN PLACE, BUT SOME ROOMS AND CORRIDORS ARE COMPLETELY TRASHED
03:04:12: <Melanick> Nothing is ever normal
03:04:29: <Melanick> Good god what happened here?
03:04:32: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks in a few doors:: Either a party or something bad happened here..
03:04:43: <Melanick> ::pointing to the trashed room::
03:04:51: <CdrEdraCrow> 4ACTION: IN A REPLICATOR, FOOD LOOKS TO BE READY TO PICK UP, EXCEPT FOR BEING COLD
03:05:09: <LtBrieJayde> ::Walks to the replicator:: Cold food..
03:05:15: <Capt_Crow> Who leaves food just sitting here...not to mention its not spoiled.
03:05:25: <Melanick> Anyone for Veal Parmesan? ::smiling::
03:05:28: <Capt_Crow> Whatever this is, it didn't happen more than what? A day or two ago.
03:05:40: <LtBrieJayde> ::Pokes at it:: Bit stale.
03:06:08: <Melanick> ::kicks the mess around with her foot, looking for anything::
03:06:37: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> (( Sorry guys was on phone to mother she is having computer problems ))
03:06:46: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> (( but I am back now ))
03:06:47: <Melanick> It looks like the day after a Fraternity party.
03:06:48: <LtBrieJayde> ((Ah okay!))
03:06:55: <Capt_Crow> ::Absently looking through some of the garbage:::
03:07:08: <CdrEdraCrow> 4ACTION: THERE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE ORDER TO THE MESS, BUT UNDER SOMETHING THAT MELANICK KICKED IS A BLOOD STAIN ON THE FLOOR
03:07:13: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> (( and now have no clue whats going on ))
03:07:21: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks at the floor:: Okay, that doesn’t look good.
03:07:22: <Melanick> Well look at this?
03:07:28: <CdrEdraCrow> 4<<if you were in TS we could tell you>>
03:07:33: <Melanick> :: tricorder out and logging::
03:07:35: <LtBrieJayde> ((Was about to say that!))
03:07:39: <CdrEdraCrow> 4;)
03:08:03: <Melanick> Looks like blood, lets see what kind.
03:08:11: <CdrEdraCrow> 4<<AT is on a station with no lifesigns. some parts are untouched, some are trashed...go>>
03:08:58: <LtBrieJayde> ::Kneels down next to the stain, looking at the things around where it had been::
03:09:03: <Capt_Crow> :::That brought up some concern.:: Keep your eyes peeled.
03:09:56: <Melanick> Its human, fresh only a few hours old.
03:10:13: <LtBrieJayde> ::Hops back up and scans for more blood around them:: Wait, human? So much for the not scary part.
03:11:00: <Melanick> ::looking for a trail::
03:11:01: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Any trace patterns to show if there has been any traffic through this station lately?
03:11:36: <Capt_Crow> We may not know that until the core finishes
03:11:55: <LtBrieJayde> Guess we keep going?
03:12:06: <Capt_Crow> ::nods::
03:12:16: <Capt_Crow> Stay together, keep moving.
03:12:20: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Ok, : follows Melanick following blood trail :
03:12:33: <LtBrieJayde> ::Heads out and looks for another trashed room::
03:13:23: <Capt_Crow> +Merc+ We have some blood stains and some trashed rooms. Continuing to investigate.
03:13:31: <CdrEdraCrow> 4ACTION: MORE BLOOD IS FOUND IN THE NEXT ROOM, THIS TIME IT'S MORE, AND SMEARED IN THE DIRECTION THEY'RE WALKING
03:13:48: <LtBrieJayde> ::Scans the blood in the next room::
03:13:51: <Melanick> Geez looks like a massacre in here
03:14:06: <LtBrieJayde> But with all the blood, where’s the bodies?
03:14:19: <Capt_Crow> I was hoping someone wouldn't ask that.
03:14:24: <Melanick> So much for the blood trail, looks like a map.
03:14:26: <CdrEdraCrow> 4+Away Team+ Copy that. Scans don't read any life signs still
03:14:34: <LtBrieJayde> ::Shrugs:: Had to at some point.
03:15:52: <Melanick> Hey yall this blood is Trill blood, no human
03:15:57: <Melanick> *not
03:16:16: <LtBrieJayde> ::Frowns:: Trill and human, I don’t want to know what we’ll find next.
03:16:42: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ((what time of smears like bleeding body being dragged or like a dude dragging a foot that is bleeding or someone finger painting with blood?? ))
03:16:46: <Melanick> So much for easy
03:17:03: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> (( *not time kind)
03:17:25: <CdrEdraCrow> 4<<like something was dragged>>
03:17:37: <Capt_Crow> :::Hits the door release to the medical cargo hold, stops:::
03:17:50: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks over at the captain and walks to where he is::
03:18:02: <Melanick> ::stops behind Henry almost running into him::
03:18:13: <Capt_Crow> :::holds up his hand to the ladies:: Don't.
03:18:14: <Melanick> Opps sorry Henry
03:18:25: <LtBrieJayde> Captain…
03:18:26: <Melanick> ::Stops mid sentence::
03:18:29: <LtBrieJayde> What is it?
03:18:57: <Melanick> ::looking over his shoulder::
03:18:59: <Capt_Crow> :::He hesitated, then moved aside showing them the scene::
03:19:14: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: continue walking to see what the Captains got ::
03:19:16: <LtBrieJayde> ::Stays where she was at but looks after he moved::
03:19:18: <Melanick> (and what to my wondering eyes should appear)
03:19:49: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> (( a miniature slay ??)
03:20:43: <CdrEdraCrow> 4<<something like this, minus the spartans...http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/arch ... 28058a.jpg>>
03:20:56: <Melanick> (like what)
03:21:13: <CdrEdraCrow> 4<click on the blank space after the ...>
03:21:18: <LtBrieJayde> (Click the blank space LOL)
03:21:34: <Melanick> Holy ****!
03:21:47: <LtBrieJayde> ::Backs away:: Answers my question...
03:21:59: <Capt_Crow> ::The smell began to hit::
03:22:01: <Melanick> ::almost sits down but catches herself::
03:22:25: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> That a lot of dead people - maybe this isn't a good place to be.....
03:22:45: <LtBrieJayde> ::Covers her nose from the smell, doing her best not to get sick::
03:22:54: <Melanick> The question is who and why.
03:22:58: <Capt_Crow> :::Looks down, and before common sense says not to..picks up a bone...a rib bone....with bite marks:::
03:23:05: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: walks to pile trying to discern how they were killed ::
03:23:21: <Melanick> ::pulls out a container our of her bag, rubs the ointment under her nose. Hands it to them::
03:23:32: <Melanick> Rub some under your nose it helps with the smell.
03:23:58: <Melanick> Is that bite marks?
03:24:15: <Capt_Crow> ::nods::
03:24:32: <LtBrieJayde> ::Keeps herself back anyways, shaking her head at the ointment:: I think I’ll stay over here.
03:24:39: <Melanick> Like big animal bite marks?
03:24:43: <CdrEdraCrow> 4ACTION: MANY OF THE BODIES ARE MANGLED, SOME WITH BITE MARKS, SOME WITH MISSING EXTREMITIES, THAT APPEAR TO HAVE BEEN TORN OFF...ANY HEADS FOUND CONTAIN BLANK LOOKS OF HORROR
03:24:50: <Capt_Crow> People.
03:25:00: <Capt_Crow> Or people-ish.
03:25:06: <Melanick> I was afraid you were gonna say that.
03:25:14: <LtBrieJayde> I think we need to just go back to the ship most likely.
03:25:39: <Melanick> It looks like they are in different states of decay too......some of these wounds are very fresh.
03:25:51: <Melanick> Others are days old.
03:25:54: <Capt_Crow> We just missed them.
03:26:10: <Capt_Crow> They had a barbeque for a couple days looks like.
03:26:26: <Melanick> Yeah but I don't see a smoke ring.
03:26:34: <Melanick> ( did I just say that)
03:26:37: <Capt_Crow> Some like it rare.
03:26:42: <LtBrieJayde> (Yes, you did :-P )
03:26:44: <Melanick> Evidently
03:27:10: <LtBrieJayde> ::Still keeping clear of the room:: We know what happened to them..it looks like they at least tried to fight originally.
03:27:53: <Melanick> But what could have inflicted this type of damage so quickly. I didn't see any phaser fire anywhere?
03:28:11: <Capt_Crow> +Merc+ Go to red alert once we're back on the ship.
03:28:20: <CdrEdraCrow> 4ACTION: THIS APPEARS TO BE WHERE EVERYTHING IS...THE ESTIMATED NUMBER OF BODIES IS ABOUT THAT OF THE NUMBER OF HANDS ON THE STATION
03:28:26: <Melanick> Hell I would have picked up something
03:28:39: <Capt_Crow> Prepare for transport.
03:28:46: <LtBrieJayde> I don’t think sensors picked up anything on our way here, but I’ll check them again once we’re back on board.
03:28:50: <Melanick> ::preparing to shimmer::
03:29:05: <CdrEdraCrow> 4+Away Team+ Copy that
03:29:08: <Capt_Crow> We'll have the remains beamed up to be investgated, identified, and catalogued for Starfleer.
03:30:07: <Melanick> +merc+ Use a shuttle bay for the bodies
03:30:15: <CdrEdraCrow> 4ACTION: THE AWAY TEAM IS BEAMED BACK UP, APPEARING IN THE TRANSPORTER ROOM
03:30:25: <Melanick> That was different.
03:30:36: <ops> The entire away team is back aboard.
03:30:41: <LtBrieJayde> ::Takes a few deep breaths of fresh, Mercutio air and sighs:: I don’t mind dead bodies and all, but that was too much.
03:30:45: <CdrEdraCrow> 4Red Alert
03:30:46: <Capt_Crow> ::He looked at his hand, still wet from the rib he'd picked up:: Ugh.
03:31:02: <Melanick> I would suggest some hand washing
03:31:09: <Melanick> ::looking at his hand::
03:31:15: <CdrEdraCrow> 4::curious to what they found down there::
03:31:37: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: the wonderful smell of reprocessed air that doesn't contain the smell of death in its various states ::
03:31:56: <LtBrieJayde> ::Heads to the bridge to go back over the scans that the long range sensors did::
03:32:36: <CdrEdraCrow> 4<<final lines>>
03:32:47: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks at Edra once she got there:: Be glad you didn’t go, it made me queasy, and that’s saying a lot.
03:32:56: <Melanick> Starts on a roster for shifts in the make shift morgue>
03:33:13: <Melanick> ::then heads to the bridge::
03:33:44: <CdrEdraCrow> 4So, you found the crew?
03:33:45: <Melanick> ::praying nothing was brought back.::
03:34:08: <LtBrieJayde> You..could say that..::Sits down at tactical and goes over a new set of scans of the area and the ones from earlier::
03:34:13: <Capt_Crow> Well....
03:34:20: <Melanick> They are in shuttle bay 4.
03:34:35: <LtBrieJayde> ::Frowns at Melanick::
03:34:52: <CdrEdraCrow> 4::closed her eyes, not liking what that meant.::
03:34:56: <Melanick> Well they are. :: eyeroll::
03:35:06: <CdrEdraCrow> 4==PAUSE SIM==
03:35:12: <Melanick> pawsed
03:35:13: <LtBrieJayde> ::Paused::
03:35:34: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: paused ::
03:36:10: <Capt_Crow> is it bad that I'm hungry?
03:36:16: <LtBrieJayde> ::Gasps::
03:36:18: <LtBrieJayde> YES!
03:36:24: <Melanick> BBQ!
03:36:30: <CdrEdraCrow> 4that's hilarious
03:36:39: <LtBrieJayde> Did anyone but me catch what it was referencing?
03:36:44: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> for a blood red steak?
03:37:01: <CdrEdraCrow> 4Well, that solves what happened to the station crew...we may find out more in logs and such...
03:37:16: <Melanick> enlighten me
03:37:22: <LtBrieJayde> ::Zips lips::
03:37:28: <Capt_Crow> ....
03:37:38: <LtBrieJayde> Gotta wait for Edra :-P
03:37:44: <CdrEdraCrow> 4me?
03:37:49: <LtBrieJayde> Who will probably say at some point down the road what it was LOL
03:38:09: <Melanick> its the walking dead!
03:38:12: <CdrEdraCrow> 4We may find out
03:38:21: <CdrEdraCrow> 4in a manner of speaking...
03:38:26: <LtBrieJayde> ::Is being mean lately on sims:: Ask Edra, she can vouch for that :-P
03:38:46: <CdrEdraCrow> 4is true...
03:38:48: <Melanick> ok guys I am out of here! have a great one!
03:38:56: <CdrEdraCrow> 4goodnight
03:39:00: <LtBrieJayde> I suppose I am too, night!
03:39:01: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Night
03:39:03: <Melanick> later tater
03:39:07: <Capt_Crow> night
Kris: SLA Council Moderator
USS Lionheart First Officer (XO): Commander Christine Sterling
USS Potemkin Second Officer (2O) & Chief Science Officer (CSO): Commander Jayla Rollands
USS Mercutio Tactical Officer (TAC): First Lieutenant Brielle Jayde
Starbase 27 Chief Science Officer (CSO): Lieutenant Commander Nayeli Behar
SS Heimdall Medical & Employee Relations: Catrina (Cat) Kali Tendai
User avatar
Kris
Council Moderator
Council Moderator
 
Posts: 1207
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:29 pm
Location: USS Lionheart

Return to USS Mercutio

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


cron